PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Barbarian

Rockyroad
08-28-2006, 11:54 AM
What has happened to Barbarian? He makes posts, they get edited onsite, then removed. Pictures he posted got removed. Now he's apparantly not signing on anymore and I'm hearing of some peoples accounts being compromised and their posts edited and/or disappearing.

08-28-2006, 11:57 AM
probably reporting back to his jew puppet masters

Rockyroad
08-28-2006, 12:05 PM
You probably are tied in to this. You keep parroting the company line of the Islamic Petroleum Cartel and I haven't noticed them editing your posts. Care to explain?

Shadow
08-28-2006, 12:11 PM
I think he said he was going back to the site where he saw the sphere.

I hope he wasn't arrested or worse, abducted.

08-28-2006, 12:21 PM
like he's getting ass raped by grays you zionist tool

08-28-2006, 01:17 PM
I'LL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM YOU SHITLICKERS,I MADE QUITE A FEW DOCKET ENTRIES ABOUT HIM AND IAN FOUND OUT QUITE A BIT OF INTERESTING INFO ON HIS COMPUTER,SO THE IOWA CONTACT IS PAYING HIM A LITTLE VISIT

Tor
08-28-2006, 04:16 PM
All of you need to do isto shut up. I warned him about the sphere pics and now I'm warning you. Shut up about him and pretend you don't know him or the same thing will happen to you. This is not a threat but I think you know what happens to people that discuss Black Operations in this country.

Rockyroad
08-29-2006, 04:50 AM
I've already spoken to you in PM about this TOR but as you insist on continuing I hereby accuse you of being one of the government tie-ins trying to keep this site from really penetrating the "smokle and mirrors" used by the manipulators.

A low post count or late join date means nothing. We see all the "guests" that observe what goes on with this board. You've probably been watching since the inception of this board and then jumped in when someone stumbled across one of the puzzles that your group attempts to sweep under the carpet.

I call for your banning. This will answer who really controls this board. People seeking the truth or... is this board merely a govt trap to catch IP addys and implant trojans.

Tor
08-29-2006, 05:01 AM
You need to worry less about barbarian and more about yourself and your role in all this. I don't think barbarian will be crossing the line again anytime soon. I had to call him last night and I think he got the point. You will get the point too.

Rockyroad
08-29-2006, 08:08 AM
All that will do is prove to the others on this forum that its' a farce and it's whole purpose is to snare dissenters. I welcome the fact that this is starting to see the light of day before the roaches all scurry for cover.

Tor
08-29-2006, 07:27 PM
I would suggest you scurry with them as there is soon to be some changes here. A few people are a little too free with certain information that is better kept quiet.

09-01-2006, 12:34 AM
Tor wrote:
All of you need to do isto shut up. I warned him about the sphere pics and now I'm warning you. Shut up about him and pretend you don't know him or the same thing will happen to you. This is not a threat but I think you know what happens to people that discuss Black Operations in this country.
The only reason that we can now suspect that those images are of top secret or "black ops" origin is because you stated so. The majority would have written them off as lens flare or particle reflection. Your methods are suspect and questionable.

We are free to openly discuss (what we may know of) "black ops" in this country and noone can do a damn thing about it. Who funds said "black ops"?

Tor
09-01-2006, 04:17 AM
You fund black ops and always will.

09-01-2006, 10:11 PM
My point exactly.

truebeliever
09-01-2006, 10:28 PM

Boy! We better all be careful! Thanx for your great advice TOR! Thank God we have a kick as army dude here to warn us about "men in black" toting MP5's...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about this stuff...

A friend of mine (Justin Rodgers) was a Naval Clearance Diver. On exchange to the American Navy in Hawai he took part in a "Philidelphia" type experiment. His job was to connect large cables to the sea floor...these cables were strung over a frigate sized boat. Standing off around 400m he watched the boat shimmer and become translucent. He thought it was pretty cool. Afterwards they all went to the Pub to get drunk and hopefully laid (did'nt happen apparently). NOONE told them to keep their mouths shut and no one cared.

Also, Oz SAS inform me that their are American COG members and SEALS attached to "War Lords" in Afghanistan. They drive around with them and liase with various Intelligence agencies with transport and money flows...also general advice...stuff like "such and such is giving trouble...kill him will you". This is common knowledge...that the War Lords are owned and operated by British, American and Israeli Intelligence.

I am still here and so will anyone who posts ANYTHING to do with "covert ops".

Only tossers desperate for attention give out crap advice like this. Truely TOR you are the most ill informed tosser I have EVER met on a forum.

Tor
09-01-2006, 10:31 PM
I'm thinking you don't get out much if I'm the most ill-informed tosser that you have met.

truebeliever
09-01-2006, 10:34 PM
I'm thinking you don't get out much if I'm the most ill-informed tosser that you have met.

You claim to be kick arse military with lots to tell us. You have told us nothing but informed us of your outrageous arrogance.

Due to the nature of your claims and the ACTUAL crap you post you are INDEED the biggest tosser i have ever met on a forum.

Tor
09-01-2006, 10:44 PM
Is there going to be some type of award ceremony for this? As the world's biggest tosser we will want to commemerate this event with a party.