PDA

View Full Version : TOR, SHADOW, AND, BARBARIAN ARE THE SAME POSTER

09-01-2006, 03:16 PM
CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF.

09-01-2006, 03:21 PM
Yeah, I admit it I am Tor, Barbarian and Shadow, but boy did I fool you goons. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

They
09-01-2006, 04:02 PM
Shadow_ wrote:
Yeah, I admit it I am Tor, Barbarian and Shadow, but boy did I fool you goons. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

You are a dual of Book o flaws

09-01-2006, 04:06 PM
And so are you. I don't mind talking to myself Shadow.

09-01-2006, 04:23 PM
What the HELL are you IDIOTS talking about. Look THEY your toob has slipped.

O_VAUGHAN
09-01-2006, 04:30 PM
This place is going downhill big time. It's sad, really. BOF, You're full of shit. Why don't you get stuffed IDIOT.

09-01-2006, 04:35 PM
Justin Tyhme, give it up buddy they know you are a fake. Get back to Liverpool.

O_VAUGHAN
09-01-2006, 05:06 PM
What the fuck are you on about, you fucking moron? Who the fuck is that?

09-01-2006, 05:09 PM
Yes they are and you know they are. This is a concerted attack against this site by these Three and probably more.

09-01-2006, 05:10 PM
ABTW you've got another one waiting in the wings.

O_VAUGHAN
09-01-2006, 05:26 PM
Shadow_, I have reported this shit to the admins. If you know what's good for you you'll leave me alone, motherfucker. I'm not who you think I am. Soon an admin will verify this and you WILL apologise to me.

Tor
09-01-2006, 05:36 PM
This thread is lame even by CC standards. I will just comment that a lot of people need to shut up.

09-01-2006, 05:36 PM
IF YOU DON'T KNOW IT YOU MUST BE WITH THEM.

09-01-2006, 05:51 PM
THE THREE INVOLVED IN THE SPHERES PICTURES WERE SHADOW, TOR, AND BARBARIAN. THEY PLAYED GOOD COP, BAD COP AND MADE THE MEMBERS HERE LOOK LIKE FOOLS. ARE THEY MEMBERS OF A CELL? YOU BETTER ASK YOURSELF THIS. WHY ARE THEY SO INTERESTED IN DISRUPTING THIS SITE?

09-01-2006, 06:02 PM
FROM THE BEGINNING YOU, BARBARIAN AND SHADOW WERE THE ONES YOU RAISED ALL THE QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE FAKE PICTURES. THEN YOU TOLD THE OWNER OF THIS SITE DR MAKOW THAT HE BETTER GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU ARE ELSE.

Tor
09-01-2006, 06:04 PM
I'm still waiting for Dr. Makow to make an appearance and straighten you out. I doubt whether you can be straightened out in a normal fashion. I think about 200 mg. Thorazine might make you quiet though.

09-01-2006, 06:09 PM
THE ORIGINAL PICTURES WERE SO BAD THAT YOU GOT SOMEONE CALLING HIMSELF ANONYMOUS TO PHOTO SHOP THEM AND ALSO ADD A FAKE ANALYSIS WRITTEN IN PSEUDO MILITARY STYLE TO GET MOE INTEREST GOING. YOU THEN PRETENDED TO BULLY YOUR BUDDIES SHADOW AND BARBARIAN OFF THE SITE.

Tor
09-01-2006, 06:12 PM
Shadow_ wrote:
THE ORIGINAL PICTURES WERE SO BAD THAT YOU GOT SOMEONE CALLING HIMSELF ANONYMOUS TO PHOTO SHOP THEM AND ALSO ADD A FAKE ANALYSIS WRITTEN IN PSEUDO MILITARY STYLE TO GET MOE INTEREST GOING. YOU THEN PRETENDED TO BULLY YOUR BUDDIES SHADOW AND BARBARIAN OFF THE SITE.

I can see why you like this site so much. I think you need psychological help if you believe any of that is true.

09-01-2006, 06:13 PM
WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU COULD GET OUT OF PROMPTING THESE FAKE PHOTOS?

Tor
09-01-2006, 06:16 PM
Shadow_ wrote:
WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU COULD GET OUT OF PROMPTING THESE FAKE PHOTOS?

I didn't post the photos. Just ask an admin. They can see we are two different people from the IP addresses. So you are about as wrong as you can be.

09-01-2006, 06:17 PM
WHO WAS THE "ANONYMOUS" HACK YOU GOT TO FAKE UP THE PHOTOS WHEN YOU AND BARBARIAN FIRST HATCHED THE IDEA.

BlueAngel
03-04-2009, 12:34 AM
What about BarbariEn, was he the same as TOR, Shadow and BarbariAn?

What happened to him, anyway?

Seems he disappeared into thin air.

He said CC monitored itself.

This, when The Devil and COLD were running amok.

Guess he liked these DISGUSTING creatures roaming around on this site.

Mintwithahole.
09-28-2009, 09:31 PM
What a pathetic thing to do! Create a number of identities and then use them all to converse with one another and cause havoc. I've seen it before over at ATS but I didn't think it would happen here.
You should be a shamed of yourself.

BlueAngel
09-28-2009, 09:32 PM
What a pathetic thing to do! Create a number of identities and then use them all to converse with one another and cause havoc. I've seen it before over at ATS but I didn't think it would happen here.
You should be a shamed of yourself.

How come you didn't think it COULD happen here?

Yeah.

Couldn't agree more.

Pathetic.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Mintwithahole.
09-28-2009, 09:36 PM
How come you didn't think it COULD happen here?

Yeah.

Couldn't agree more.

Pathetic.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I just didn't think CC had enough active members to warrant such a thing. Over at ATS there are thousands of active members and some sad sacks create extra identities to make it look like they are winning arguments or help attain points etc. I honestly don't see the reason why you would want to do it here overthan to cause trouble.

BlueAngel
09-28-2009, 09:43 PM
I just didn't think CC had enough active members to warrant such a thing. Over at ATS there are thousands of active members and some sad sacks create extra identities to make it look like they are winning arguments or help attain points etc. I honestly don't see the reason why you would want to do it here overthan to cause trouble.

You weren't around way back when during the CHAOTIC period(s) on this forum so what you thought would be wrong.

Like I said before, there are many ACTIVE CC members.

However, most of us prefer to read the content; post threads and occasionally comment.

For the most part, we don't like to CHATTER.

It only causes disruption.