by Val Valerian

Source: Leading Edge International Research Group

http://www.trufax.org/research/projects.html

Project Moonstruck, 1952, CIA:

Electronic implants in brain and teeth
Targeting: Long range
Implanted during surgery or surreptitiously during abduction
Frequency range: HF - ELF transceiver implants
Purpose: Tracking, mind and behavior control, conditioning, programming, covert operations
Functional Basis: Electronic Stimulation of the Brain, E.S.B.

Project MK-ULTRA, 1953, CIA:

Drugs, electronics and electroshock
Targeting: Short range
Frequencies: VHF HF UHF modulated at ELF
Transmission and Reception: Local production
Purpose: Programming behavior, creation of "cyborg" mentalities
Effects: narcoleptic trance, programming by suggestion
Subprojects: Many.
Pseudonym: Project Artichoke
Functional Basis: Electronic Dissolution of Memory, E.D.O.M.

Project Orion, 1958, U.S.A.F:

Drugs, hypnosis, and ESB
Targeting: Short range, in person
Frequencies: ELF Modulation
Transmission and Reception: Radar, microwaves, modulated at ELF frequencies
Purpose: Top security personnel debriefing, programming, insure security and loyalty
Pseudonym: "Dreamland"

MK-DELTA, 1960, CIA:

Fine-tuned electromagnetic subliminal programming
Targeting: Long Range
Frequencies: VHF HF UHF Modulated at ELF
Transmission and Reception: Television antennae, radio antennae, power lines, mattress spring coils, modulation on 60 Hz wiring.
Purpose: programming behavior and attitudes in general population
Effects: fatigue, mood swings, behavior dysfunction and social criminality, mood swings
Pseudonym: "Deep Sleep", R.H.I.C.

PHOENIX II, 1983, U.S.A.F, NSA:

Electronic multi-directional targeting of select population groups
Targeting: Medium range
Frequencies: Radar, microwaves. EHF UHF modulated
Power: Gigawatt through Terawatt
Purpose: Loading of Earth Grids, planetary sonombulescence to stave off geological activity, specific-point earthquake creation, population programming for sensitized individuals
Pseudonym: "Rainbow", ZAP

TRIDENT, 1989, ONR, NSA:

Electronic directed targeting of individuals or populations
Targeting: Large population groups assembled
Display: Black helicopters flying in triad formation of three
Power: 100,000 watts
Frequency: UHF
Purpose: Large group management and behavior control, riot control
Allied Agencies: FEMA
Pseudonym: "Black Triad" A.E.M.C

RF MEDIA, 1990, CIA:

Electronic, multi-directional subliminal suggestion and programming
Location: Boulder, Colorado (Location of main cell telephone node, national television synchronization node)
Targeting: national population of the United States
Frequencies: ULF VHF HF Phase modulation
Power: Gigawatts
Implementation: Television and radio communications, the "videodrome" signals
Purpose: Programming and triggering behavioral desire, subversion of psychic abilities of population, preparatory processing for mass electromagnetic control
Pseudonym: "Buzz Saw" E.E.M.C.

TOWER, 1990, CIA, NSA:

Electronic cross country subliminal programming and suggestion
Targeting: Mass population, short-range intervals, long-range cumulative
Frequencies: Microwave, EHF SHF
Methodology: Cellular telephone system, ELF modulation
Purpose: Programming through neural resonance and encoded information
Effect: Neural degeneration, DNA resonance modification, psychic suppression
Pseudonym: "Wedding Bells"

HAARP, 1995, CIA, NSA, ONR:

Electromagnetic resonant induction and mass population control
Frequencies: Atmospheric phase-locked resonant UHF VHF
Potential: DNA code alteration in population and mass behavior modification
Power: Giga-watt to Tera-watt range
Step-Down reflective frequencies: Approx 1.1 GHz, Human DNA resonant frequency, cellular system phase-lock

PROJECT CLEAN SWEEP, 1997, 1998, CIA, NSA, ONR:

Electromagnetic resonant induction and mass population control
Frequencies: Emotional wavelengths, data gathering through helicopter probes following media events - rebroadcast in order to restimulate population emotional levels for recreation of event scenarios.
Ref: LE#108, March 1998
Potential: Mass behavior modification
Power: Unknown. Possibly rebroadcast through GWEN network or cellular tower frequencies, coordinated from NBS in Colorado.

-----------------------------

All news to me.

Gerry Duffett

http://www.goliathboards.com/users5/gerryduffett/index.cgi

Tor
09-01-2006, 05:54 PM
Not a single thing that you posted is operational in any way or functional. Please try using your brain next time instead of your cut/paste feature.

09-01-2006, 05:56 PM
STAY ON THE SUBJECT IDIOT, INSTEAT OF TRYING TO BULLY SOME OTHER POSTER.

09-05-2006, 09:18 AM
shadow_ thinks he is the zionist cock of the walk around here and gts mad when people stand up to him and areil sharon

Bouncer
09-05-2006, 03:45 PM
OK, well, I could swear that there is some kind of secret marketing or influence being used on the public in New Jersey. Had a reason to drive into Trenton the other day, and I heard what can only be described as a whispering male voice, telling me, "I stay at the Marriott Hotel . . .", "When I feel depressed (or 'When I need sex . . ' it's hard to tell) I go shopping at . . .", etc. I also felt near-ultrasonic entrainment at about 28 to 36 Hz when driving north on the famous Route 1!
If this is true, then it is the next logical step from sound beam technology; it just steps up the application for mass consumption. I would never want to vote in this town if this is how they "service" the public.
And furthermore, the disenfranchised and marginalized sections of the public (of which Trenton has many) are prime targets for mass control experimentation.

09-06-2006, 01:57 AM
Tor wrote:
Not a single thing that you posted is operational in any way or functional. Please try using your brain next time instead of your cut/paste feature.
This is untrue. There are some references in that post that contain truth... and do exist. I prefer the option to skip over what I wish than to be subjected to your ongoing negativity.

09-06-2006, 01:07 PM
spectre is right your jewish reign of flaming matzo must come to an end

Bouncer
09-08-2006, 01:55 PM
Anybody ever really LOOK at John W Snow's signature on US currency? The large letters clearly spell out "J E W S" (if the ascender of the h in John is allowed to represent an e), and the remaining small letters spell "on now".
This is obviously a hidden message for the masses.

DoctorX
09-12-2006, 01:00 AM
If you are so worried about mind control why not stop watching tv which desensitizes you to immorality and the breaking of God's laws?? (not to mention the subliminal messages and singals to the brain) or how about stop listening to music? have you thrown away your beatles cd's yet? or do you like listening to music from guys that had church of satan founders on their album covers and took pictures of themselves with broken baby doll parts showing their connection to satanic sacrifice.

Before we worry about all this high tech mind control why not worry about destroying the mind control influences already in your life which stops you from achieving a high level of spiritual self. Are you strong enough?

09-12-2006, 01:56 AM
DoctorX wrote:
If you are so worried about mind control why not stop watching tv which desensitizes you to immorality and the breaking of God's laws?? (not to mention the subliminal messages and singals to the brain) or how about stop listening to music? have you thrown away your beatles cd's yet? or do you like listening to music from guys that had church of satan founders on their album covers and took pictures of themselves with broken baby doll parts showing their connection to satanic sacrifice.

Before we worry about all this high tech mind control why not worry about destroying the mind control influences already in your life which stops you from achieving a high level of spiritual self. Are you strong enough?
You have raised many points. I own the LP in which you are referring by the Beatles though I never understood it... or tried to. I'm pretty familiar with the whole "Paul's Dead" and the "Publius Enigma".

From Pink Floyd's album, Ummagumma:
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/e/e6/225px-PinkFloyd-album-ummagummalive.jpg
http://www.esonews.com/symboles/Baphomet.jpg

"And so I wrestle with the angel
To see who'll reap the seeds I sow
Am I the driver or the driven
Will I be damned to be forgiven
Is there anybody here but me who needs to know

What it is to face this fever
As the full moon pales and climbs
Am I living truth or rank deceiver
Am I the victim or the crime?"

I LOVE my music. I LOVE my electronics. Maybe the Amish had it right (in part) all along. Should I run to the hills Doc? Build myself a shack? =P

Bouncer
09-12-2006, 01:39 PM
DoctorX makes good points and there are many of us, I'm sure, who daily mount the intellectual and spiritual battles regarding oppression through the mass media.

However: I don't necessarily adhere to the doctrine of elitism or gnosticism which says only the supremely strong or knowledgeable will achieve spiritual maturity, etc.

Jesus made a lot of good points, too, and taught us to trust in God to do the things we need but which we cannot do for ourselves. This takes humility and sincerity: two traits which are woefully lacking in some circles!

"Unless you become like this little child . . ." :-)

mmddll
09-24-2006, 02:40 PM
I noticed the last poster mentioned "Paul Is Dead" and "Publius Enigma"

does anybody know who this face looks like?

http://twighlightzone.home.att.net/oddities/mask_highlight.jpg