PDA

View Full Version : TOR MAKES THREATS THROUGH PM

09-01-2006, 08:30 PM
ANY THREATS TO MY HEALTH BY YOU WILL GO STRAIGHT TO THE AUTHORITIES. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT. I NOW TAKE YOU VERY SERIOUSLY AND AM PREPARED TO GO TO THE MAT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND. ANY HELPERS I WILL INCLUDE. HS COULD BE VERY INTERESTED IN YOUR SPHERES EPISODE. YOU GOT IT.

Tor
09-01-2006, 09:51 PM
Please resume your medication. I think you are unwell. See folks, what happens when a person has a meltdown. Kinda funny and sad.

09-01-2006, 09:55 PM
Unwell people have also been known to threaten others.

Tor
09-01-2006, 10:02 PM
I blame the American Medical Association for this. More meds for shadow and spectre.

09-01-2006, 10:04 PM
Tor wrote:
I blame the American Medical Association for this. More meds for shadow and spectre.
You are clearly not well. I'll let your words and the reactions of others speak for themselves.

Shadow
12-02-2006, 08:15 AM
Tor wrote:

How could I have missed it. This troll was also Tor. I'm suprised why he doesn't use this address anymore? Probably forgot the password.

Barbarien
12-02-2006, 04:45 PM
No, the password was Shadow is an Idiot.

Tor
12-13-2006, 05:58 AM
Don't worry about what I am doing. My supervisors are now are on board with what I have been telling them about some of you in here. There will be a lot more to come in the near future.

You completely under-estimate your worth to this board and the general field of knowing what is going on.

Some of you wil have to learn the hard way.

Shadow
12-13-2006, 06:52 AM
Great one of his aliases gets torched so he resurects an old one.

Barbarien
12-13-2006, 07:56 PM
What a delightful place to acquire energy.

LaDominio
12-14-2006, 12:29 AM
Energy? I dont think you know what you're talking about.

LaDominio
12-14-2006, 12:32 AM
You are too sure of your self.

Do you desire an unbalance?
If so I say you children know not what you do.

Shadow
12-14-2006, 02:44 AM
LaDominio wrote:
Energy? I dont think you know what you're talking about.

He never does.

He is just a mindless troll that has nothing else to do with his time so he inflicts it on us. In fact the idiot behind that name is also responsible for most of the other trolls on this site.

Barbarien
12-14-2006, 06:28 PM
LaDominio, We do not think you know what we are talking about, but your grandmother did. Want to ask her?

LaDominio
12-22-2006, 12:59 PM
We all concur that a sport of cockjousting will be a grand show.

How does one know that what one talks about actually matters? I suppose thatís just the opinion of the chinwagger. The chinwagger always believes in its wagging Ė if not, the chinwagging wouldnt be happening.

Mary had a little lamb whose fleece was blue as pink is green is sparkling as a polished boot sheen.
Royal guards in red cotton tights.
The sheep is as to a pig is as to a lead pigeon fox hog. Apples bear figs. Crackers burn kids. Jackrabbits are pricks and they hop Ďround like flids. But thatís alright.
Float up to the river Nile hold back the bile and put on a smile for the great Chamomile woven wardens net. Connect to Euphrates and take the express down to the Bedphast Strait and pick me up some Frenchfrates from Sammy Sastís phantasmagorical Food and Fast.

Barbarien
12-22-2006, 06:53 PM
When the reply comes in your head do not for she is dead. Those can be touched and seen again even if not loved much. Light turns to darkness and rushes away afraid to say why. In days to come you will say why just before the time comes for you to............

12-22-2006, 08:25 PM
What would one reply to? Non-sensical babble? It is not worthy nor is it capable of evoking a response.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
12-22-2006, 08:46 PM
That is my point BlueAngel. This site is filled with posters intent on making communication meaningless. If we give you information, they will make it babble. That is why we can not answer or comment on somethings you ask. You must read between the lines in regard to us as you have often done with other experiences you have had. Is this, in light of this place, hard to understand?

12-22-2006, 08:54 PM
Barbarien wrote:
That is my point BlueAngel. This site is filled with posters intent on making communication meaningless. If we give you information, they will make it babble. That is why we can not answer or comment on somethings you ask. You must read between the lines in regard to us as you have often done with other experiences you have had. Is this, in light of this place, hard to understand?

No, it is not hard to understand. Reading between the lines is something I'm familiar with.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
12-22-2006, 10:20 PM
We are consistent in what we have said. If you can use our words good if not others can. We will stay until we see no results. We are real. We will never try to prove this or make ridiculous predictions. We know what we know. It is almost always going to be your choice.

LaDominio
12-22-2006, 11:44 PM
The only sense you need be making is sense. I donít see any talk of sense either. But who here is making sense of sense?
A sensory over load - A sensory under load - the margins for making sense of full sensory awareness on all parameters granted.

12-23-2006, 06:19 AM
Barbarien wrote:
We are consistent in what we have said. If you can use our words good if not others can. We will stay until we see no results. We are real. We will never try to prove this or make ridiculous predictions. We know what we know. It is almost always going to be your choice.

Results are plausible as it has been on-going slowly and the reintegration is perhaps almost complete.

Words can be used in many ways.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

12-23-2006, 08:31 AM
Words can be used by OTHERS in many ways.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

George_Bush
12-23-2006, 09:28 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
Words can be used by OTHERS in many ways.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

OK

But when he was talking about Words in the other post he said they were talking about the other subject.

OK

OTHERS were used in /many ways/ during my time there, but they are saying now to me that OTHERS may have come in during lunch.

OK

12-23-2006, 09:58 AM
As I stated, words can be used by OTHERS for good.

The recent "demonstration" by ANOTHER would not be an example of this.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
12-23-2006, 05:10 PM
Here is a good example. We do not want anything from you. We have said things to you and they have not be silly things. We can reflect any poster here and can be as insincere, asinine, stupid, wordy, arrogant, etc. as they. We have not been that way with you BlueAngel because of what we see. We are tricksters with tricksters, fools with fools, ignorant with the ignorant. We tell you this the popular term SINGULARITY is exactly what is headed the way of the human. The system of the BEAST is well advanced and the Beast comes. This one does not require your soul or your religions, but for humankind to leave what it believes is its property. We have told you and others that you and you alone will make your choices, because you and you alone will be responsible for your fate. You will inflict your own punishment or procure your own reward. This is the way and the only way. It is in your hands if you but reach for it. Much comes be prepared.

12-23-2006, 08:42 PM
Magnificent! Very reminiscent.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

12-23-2006, 08:48 PM
Understand this, Barbarien. The BEAST has no effect on me and, although, I would prefer never to come in contact with him, if he should arise, I will be prepared.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

12-23-2006, 09:22 PM
Barbarien wrote:
Here is a good example. We do not want anything from you. We have said things to you and they have not be silly things. We can reflect any poster here and can be as insincere, asinine, stupid, wordy, arrogant, etc. as they. We have not been that way with you BlueAngel because of what we see. We are tricksters with tricksters, fools with fools, ignorant with the ignorant. We tell you this the popular term SINGULARITY is exactly what is headed the way of the human. The system of the BEAST is well advanced and the Beast comes. This one does not require your soul or your religions, but for humankind to leave what it believes is its property. We have told you and others that you and you alone will make your choices, because you and you alone will be responsible for your fate. You will inflict your own punishment or procure your own reward. This is the way and the only way. It is in your hands if you but reach for it. Much comes be prepared.

At some point in my life, there were OTHERS who did want something from me. They are soulsuckers, bloodsuckers. I was not to be owned. I am not someone's property. I make my own choices and my fate is in God's hands. I inflict no punishment on myself or anyone else. I do not desire to procure a reward.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

12-23-2006, 09:31 PM
Unless you are my MAKER, cease and desist from the ALMIGHTY attitude.

Scare tactics didn't work then and they don't work now.

You should prepare yourself as well unless you are the BEAST and are immune to what you say the rest of us will face.

Pretending to be some "other intelligent life form" does not fly.

You have a visible disdain for the human species.

You can say you are real, but you are a typewritten word behind a computer screen. That's just about as real as the rest of the world.

Your intimidation tactics are a failure.

I will not be USED to promote an agenda other than the truth that can be "verified" with facts and not innuendo, conspiracy theories, or heresay.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
12-25-2006, 07:28 PM
We agree with everything you say. The choice is yours you can conduct your affairs as you want. All we say is the choice is yours do not be foolish enough to think that some demi-god is after your soul. We do not use scares of any kind the human is well equipped to scare themselves. The collective human society is hated for ancient reasons. Individuals within that group can and do make their own way. Make no mistake the UNIVERSE AND WHAT CONTAINS IT IS OWNED RIGHTFULLY AND IS NOT OPEN TO BEING A PLAYGROUND FOR BIOLOGICAL OR MECHANICAL OR THE SOON COMING HERE BIO-MECHANICAL BEINGS. The children can grow up or make their choice and seek a another place that is a playground. As to words or better yet electrons they are very real more so than you. What are facts, but repeatable events that are conveyed from one entity to another entity by the electromagnetic force. I TELL YOU THERE ARE NO FACTS. Choice and learn as you will.

12-26-2006, 11:15 AM
This requires analysis.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

George_Bush
12-26-2006, 11:27 AM
It requires a frontal lobadamy.

George_Bush
12-26-2006, 11:29 AM
Is \Tor\\| //Cor's!// twin brother?

Shadow
12-26-2006, 11:42 AM
We agree with everything you smell. The choice is yours you can deduct your flares as you want. All we say is the slice is yours do not be frutish enough to think that some Demi Moore is after your soul. We do not use scares of any kind of human but well equipped to scare Bruce Willis. The collective is hated for ankle reasons. Individuals within that crop can and do make their own highway. Make no beefstake the UNIVERSE AND WHAT CONTAINS IT IS GROWN RIGHTFULLY AND IS NOT OPEN TO BEING A PLAYGROUND FOR BIODEGRADABLE OR METROCENTRICAL OR THE STOOL CALLING HERE BEFROE THE MECHANICAL BEARRINGS. The chickens can glow up or make their choice and seek a another place that is a playboy club. As to works or better yet eclectrons they are very reel to reel more so than you so. What are cracks, but repeatable breaks in the ground that are conveyed from one entry to another entry by the electro mechanical magnetic force. I TELL YOU THERE ARE NO RATS. Choice and learn as you wilt.

In pieces
Bluebarien

12-26-2006, 12:04 PM
Barbarien wrote:
We agree with everything you say. The choice is yours you can conduct your affairs as you want. All we say is the choice is yours do not be foolish enough to think that some demi-god is after your soul. We do not use scares of any kind the human is well equipped to scare themselves. The collective human society is hated for ancient reasons. Individuals within that group can and do make their own way. Make no mistake the UNIVERSE AND WHAT CONTAINS IT IS OWNED RIGHTFULLY AND IS NOT OPEN TO BEING A PLAYGROUND FOR BIOLOGICAL OR MECHANICAL OR THE SOON COMING HERE BIO-MECHANICAL BEINGS. The children can grow up or make their choice and seek a another place that is a playground. As to words or better yet electrons they are very real more so than you. What are facts, but repeatable events that are conveyed from one entity to another entity by the electromagnetic force. I TELL YOU THERE ARE NO FACTS. Choice and learn as you will.

I don't think the children can grow up. This is impossible in such an altered state of mind. They never grow up. Peter Pan comes to mind in this regard. This is WHO they are. This is how they were programmed from a very young age. They know no different. I don't see where another playground could exist for this species.

I made my choice in the past perhaps with the help of others, as the GAME was GREAT. Either with them to be safe from future evil, worse than what was staring me in the face. I opted out.

Conveyed through electromagnetic force, I would say there are NO FACTS in this regard.

In another scenario, I would say that there are, but this denied through "disinformation."

I do not believe some demi-god is after my soul. I beleive "satanic pigs" were once and may still be. But, as I've said, I managed to escape their clutches again.

I do not give up my heart, my soul or control to another.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
12-26-2006, 01:36 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Understand this, Barbarien. The BEAST has no effect on me and, although, I would prefer never to come in contact with him, if he should arise, I will be prepared.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

'The Beast' will hook into you like a giant monkeythorn bush at this rate...

Barbarien
12-26-2006, 04:15 PM
BlueAngel, if you have read what the others have said above, you have your answers as to humans. This is to evolve into something! You can see what now. Do you think we could be offended by these when they represent the very proof of what we say. Nothing with intelligence will allow these to break the barriers. You tell us, should GOD be proud of these?

12-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Barbarien wrote:
BlueAngel, if you have read what the others have said above, you have your answers as to humans. This is to evolve into something! You can see what now. Do you think we could be offended by these when they represent the very proof of what we say. Nothing with intelligence will allow these to break the barriers. You tell us, should GOD be proud of these?

God would not be proud and I sense this question was posed to me before in that I feel an emotional connection from the past.

As if, what was I suppose to do about it? Perhaps, the reality of it all was just too frightening. As a child, I could only characterize them as CREATURES from another planet. I could not classify them as human. They do not represent that species. They worship the devil, Satan, Lucifer. For me, anyone who would deny a GOD and worship EVIL, spread evil, could not be human.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
12-26-2006, 06:19 PM
What does it matter what we are. What matters is what these are. Nothing is serious to them. If any hint at truth is allowed, they rush in to defame, confuse, and above all disavow the subject. This site is our ground to prove this to a limited few. Knowledge can be shared? Not unless it is first subjected to what happens here. Anything profound is carefully and purposely washed away in a flood of vileness poured from the minds of what! What are these humans? If they are humans, or inhabitants here, who or what else would want them. They are what passes through the filter into the dross.

12-26-2006, 06:38 PM
Barbarien wrote:
What does it matter what we are. What matters is what these are. Nothing is serious to them. If any hint at truth is allowed, they rush in to defame, confuse, and above all disavow the subject. This site is our ground to prove this to a limited few. Knowledge can be shared? Not unless it is first subjected to what happens here. Anything profound is carefully and purposely washed away in a flood of vileness poured from the minds of what! What are these humans? If they are humans, or inhabitants here, who or what else would want them. They are what passes through the filter into the dross.

It is clear to me this is their MO. What else would be the reason for such idiocy? What else would attract such dregs?

We know the answer.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

12-26-2006, 08:46 PM
In Peace,
BlueAngel

12-27-2006, 11:10 AM
We know the answer.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
12-27-2006, 11:13 AM
Anything worth knowing is known, with the help of a viper.

12-27-2006, 11:42 AM
You have, as usual, exposed your stupidity.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
12-27-2006, 11:45 AM
And you as usual are stupid.

In pieces

12-27-2006, 11:54 AM
Wrong!

Shadow
12-27-2006, 11:56 AM
What is your point in all of this?

12-27-2006, 11:57 AM
I direct that question to you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
12-27-2006, 11:59 AM
What is your question?

12-27-2006, 01:07 PM
Quote:

Barbarien wrote:

It is clear to me this is their MO. What else would be the reason for such idiocy? What else would attract such dregs?

We know the answer.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
12-28-2006, 02:03 AM
Many people huddle in groups like children who came upon a large ruby stone in the forest. In awe of their catch, what these children donít know is that their ruby is not a ruby itís crystallized blood.

Shadow
12-28-2006, 08:45 AM
Be real,

There is no such thing!

12-28-2006, 08:47 AM
No such thing as what?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
12-28-2006, 08:48 AM
what is no such thing?

12-28-2006, 08:50 AM
You are a thing.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
12-28-2006, 08:51 AM
Oooh witty.

Or was that half witty

LaDominio
12-29-2006, 06:26 AM
Shadow you cant just make that shit up...

"No such thing as what?

What is no such thing?"

That makes no sense at all.

Shadow
12-29-2006, 07:23 AM
I am here to smite the smiters.

LaDominio
12-29-2006, 11:30 AM
Youíre here to Ďsmite the smitersí? Then when will the smiting stop? Will you then smite yourself? As you'd become obligated to commit smiticide after smiting a smiter and becoming one yourself.

Shadow
12-29-2006, 11:32 AM
you are only words. mere sounds

LaDominio
12-29-2006, 11:39 AM
Shows how much you know Honeybun...

Shadow
12-29-2006, 11:41 AM
Honeybun...?

LaDominio
12-29-2006, 11:53 AM
Yes... Dont you like it?

Its a cute, affectionate nickname.

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/n27/n138671.jpg

12-29-2006, 07:21 PM
hE NicKnAme be TUrd.

Shadow
12-30-2006, 11:36 AM
Bondi___ wrote:
hE NicKnAme be TUrd.

Translation for the more litterate.

Bondi would like to be called Turd from now on.

I for one will be happy to heed your request Turd.

Barbarien
12-30-2006, 05:24 PM
The pot calling the kettle black. Shadow is of course the bigger Teen Turd.

01-26-2007, 01:50 AM
It wouldn't be as sad and pathetic if your comments were at least REAL.

Shadow
01-26-2007, 03:22 AM
A bit of history here.

The turd that started this thread was named Shadow_.
As soon as Shadow_ was banned Barbarien turns up.
Just when Barbarien disapeared for a few days Buddie__ here shows up.

Truly pathetic, but they do provide some entertainment.

I have to agree, Club Conspiracy has pretty much disapeared, having been replaced by Club Teen Trolls

01-26-2007, 04:07 PM
tHanKs To yO, fO yo Is the TEEn TuRD TrolL.

cuda
01-26-2007, 04:50 PM

01-26-2007, 05:35 PM
A dot here and a dot there. On this site by certain posters. On HIS site.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
02-01-2007, 06:46 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
A dot here and a dot there. On this site by certain posters. On HIS site.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Having the last word again are you?

02-01-2007, 07:02 AM
Yes. I WILL have the last word. I am never at a loss.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
02-01-2007, 07:12 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
Yes. I WILL have the last word. I am never at a loss.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Yes you are!

02-01-2007, 07:13 AM
I am never at a loss for words.

In Peace,
BlueAngel