PDA

View Full Version : let's cut and paste everyone.

09-05-2006, 06:52 AM
yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn

09-06-2006, 01:13 PM
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1003/911goatsedh8.gif

conspiraskan
09-09-2006, 05:37 PM
WHAT A REMARKABLE DISPAY OF ASSMENSHIP. I CAN ONLY SHIT OUT A 2 LITER POP BOTTLE FROM MY PRISON RELEASE.

I WAS VOTED MOST LIKEY TO SUSCKSEED.

skanspirasy
09-09-2006, 06:24 PM
tHAT'S NOT WHAT tHE fatMAN fROM bURMA HATh SAId.

09-12-2006, 11:30 AM
did you have a parrot in prison you fucking bastard jew

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4369/iis8.jpg

09-12-2006, 12:23 PM
Fowl.

09-13-2006, 03:15 PM
DamnTheMan wrote:
did you have a parrot in prison you ....ing bastard ...

"ClubConspiracy believes in freedom of speech, but will not tolerate abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws."

In your world, as you've expressed, I am Jewish. You also gave me credit for having Tor "removed". Thanks for the recognition but I had nothing to do with that. In reality, I am a Christian and I will have everything to do with the removal of your account.

Reported.

09-14-2006, 12:13 PM
just like jesus i speak truth to power

follow the money you big nosed jew

09-15-2006, 12:35 PM
What's with all the JEW bashing?..it's not right. You people are starting to sound like your muslim buddy SeC.

what's next a big cut and paste postfest?

09-18-2006, 03:35 PM
What's with the "jew-bashing"? Given the rules of this site, I'm not sure why they're tolerated the way they are. I have sent a report each time I stumble into one of these posts to hopefully get an account or two closed.

What IS your point when you refer to the jews??? They control "money" and refuse to accept Christ as their messhiah and are damned to hell? I can assure you that my God would be far more likely to forgive someone of ignorance than intentional hate. Let's just hope you fall into the ignorant category. You are clearly driven by fear. Who are you to judge anyone? Follow the money? I see some in your wallet.

You should consider an alternative more constructive way of making your point because so far the only point you've made is that you have a hard time expressing yourself and what you do express is negative and hateful and inappropriate.

What would you like to do with all the jews? Huh?

You bitch and moan about something that isn't even a problem so why don't you speak out on your proposed solution to the problem? This way, people around here can know immediately to not take you seriously.

I feel sorry for you... and for all of us for practically being forced into your negativity.

Do you by chance collect Nazi memorabilia?

Also, I'm not Jewish so spare me in your response.

09-18-2006, 03:52 PM
For anyone to display such disregard for life where all life is capable of the same good and evil, regardless of age, race, sex, creed, religion, origin, sexual orientation, language, culture, etc. is evidence enough for me to conclude that you are Godless.

Who are you trying to defend with your words and images? God? Christians? Jesus? Hitler? It is all too unclear.

Since I have no authority to judge you I am left to speculate and ask questions. Care to clarify yourself?

truebeliever
09-19-2006, 12:24 AM
In reality, I am a Christian and I will have everything to do with the removal of your account.

Keep it up SPECTRE. ADMIN has been busy removing offensive pics and banning a bunch of the troll lunatics.

CC deserves better than this trolling trash.

Best to you.

09-19-2006, 12:34 AM
8-)

Shadow
10-06-2006, 12:59 PM
truebeliever wrote:

Keep it up SPECTRE. ADMIN has been busy removing offensive pics and banning a bunch of the troll lunatics.

Best to you.

Stop threating everyone and being abusive. Start contributing something positive.

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 12:15 AM
Shadow wrote:

truebeliever wrote:

Best to you.

Stop threating everyone and being abusive. Start contributing something positive.

Now, if you could be moved to post the same 'advice', to the posters of those sick pics. and hate mongers, you would have some foundation of credibility, but as it is, I'll have to consider your 'cryptic' private posts to me, are strongly suggestive of threats towards me.

Shadow
12-15-2006, 01:00 AM
true-lilly wrote:

Now, if you could be moved to post the same 'advice', to the posters of those sick pics. and hate mongers, you would have some foundation of credibility, but as it is, I'll have to consider your 'cryptic' private posts to me, are strongly suggestive of threats towards me.

Having just arrived here, I am suprised how you know about all the past. Unless of course you are yet another of Barbariens offensive aliases.

As for those private posts, I suppose you would call anyone 'threatening' if they question your satanic teachings. Threatening to you is anyone that has an open mind.

12-15-2006, 09:00 AM
What a disgusting thread!

The reprimand handed out to Spectre.

UNBELIEVABLE!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 10:24 AM
Shadow wrote:

true-lilly wrote:

Having just arrived here, I am suprised how you know about all the past. Unless of course you are yet another of Barbariens offensive aliases.

As for those private posts, I suppose you would call anyone 'threatening' if they question your satanic teachings. Threatening to you is anyone that has an open mind.

O.K., going by that post; insane or bald faced lier? Pick one or both for your title, so I don't confuse you any further in future exchanges.

One; I can read and enjoy it, unlike you who have to challange posts you admit to not bothering to read.

Two; just joining doesn't mean just arriving.

Three; making vows to keep man's doctrines over and above God's Word, is Anti-Christ, and that most certainly ain't me Jack, as anyone who cares to actually read my posts can see for themselves.

Four; knowing first hand (from being raised and living among them), how Satanists/Orangemen/Masons/Anti-Christs etc. work, when "Who", "Where", "How" type, one line questions are barked at me, I know the threat of the 'full powers' of the "Inquisition", is 'strongly implied' to follow a refusal to answer.

Shadow
12-15-2006, 10:30 AM
Two; just joining doesn't mean just arriving.

Yes we all know that. Your other aliases have been around for a while.

12-15-2006, 10:36 AM
Don't bother conversing with Shadow.

Pointless!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 12:01 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Don't bother conversing with Shadow.

Pointless!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Yeah, ta BlueAngel.
I just declared that to him on the 7th or 8th private post he's churned at me.

Ooh, and he "knows where I am", yet doesn't know I'm the one and only me, but had to imagine everyone he's failed to 'convert' is the same person.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Shadow
12-15-2006, 12:34 PM
true-lilly wrote:

Yeah, ta BlueAngel.

More like you churned at me.

true-lilly wrote:

Ooh, and he "knows where I am", yet doesn't know I'm the one and only me, but had to imagine everyone he's failed to 'convert' is the same person.

I am not trying to 'convert' anyone. I, unlike most others here, am a champion of individual beliefs. I support in what ever misguided notions you choese to have. Something that you are not.

As for the multipersonality troll, God only knows what his true beliefs are, but that is meaningless, as that has nothing to do with his purpose here.

As we are being open about 'our' messages, I also said that I realy don't want to debate you because I believe you may be suffering from a bi-polar condition.

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 12:59 PM
Shadow wrote:

true-lilly wrote:

Yeah, ta BlueAngel.

More like you churned at me.

true-lilly wrote:

I am not trying to 'convert' anyone. I, unlike most others here, am a champion of individual beliefs. I support in what ever misguided notions you choese to have. Something that you are not.

As for the multipersonality troll, God only knows what his true beliefs are, but that is meaningless, as that has nothing to do with his purpose here.

As we are being open about 'our' messages, I also said that I realy don't want to debate you because I believe you may be suffering from a bi-polar condition.

Carefull there shadow, or I'll have to share more of your insanity like these beauties;

quotes by shadow;
Where are you from?
.. ..
And why did you come?

Re: Where are you from?
Do you believe within?

Re: Where are you from?
I know
--------------------------
And so he patheticly goes on.

12-15-2006, 01:04 PM
I don't reply to the private messages I've received from Shadow and LaLa.

Questions like:

(1) Where you here before can be asked on the forum; but will receive no reply anway because it is an idiotic question. It's OBVIOUS, but the obvious alludes Shadow.

(2) Where are you from? Like I would tell Shadow where I was from. Where are you from Shadow?

(3) And, from LaLa; "What is your job?"

Pointless!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
12-15-2006, 03:42 PM
Shadow needs to learn to spell and the laws of plagiarism.

Shadow
12-15-2006, 08:25 PM
How nice, I see the whole family has arrived.

And I see the pack mentality has taken over. What next? Sniffing each others arses?

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 08:56 PM
Oh I know this ilk of poster too well, but I like to give all I just "meet", a chance to voice themselves (some are just conversationally limited kids), before making, "Warning, Madman!" posts.

But this one would have to be the most eger to jump into 'crazyland', that I've come across yet.

Most will at least play at being, misunderstood but nice people, for a while.

Funny though, you can post on the most cruel and unjust behaviours of much loved people and 'causes', and folk will debate, but post on Egypt and the Nile not being mentioned in The Bible, or that The Orange Order is beavering away where ever there's a conspiracy to run, and the hatchets and threats come galloping straight out.
---------------------------------------
by Barbarien on 2006/12/16 2:42:17

Shadow needs to learn to spell and the laws of plagiarism.
-------------------------------------
Oh and; Nice to meet you, 'me'. :lol:

What did you/I do to the poor shadow of a being, to have your name associated with mine?

You're not one of those rare forumers who dares to share their own findings instead of just promoting some shills latest book, are you?

You do know that is the worst crime you can commit on a CONSPIRACY Forum. :-x :lol: