PDA

View Full Version : click

09-05-2006, 05:57 AM
yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn

09-05-2006, 11:30 PM
:pint:

convoy2006
09-06-2006, 11:24 AM
spectre wrote:
:pint:

From what I see lately......make it a double!

Oh and by the way. The other day I stopped by a convenience store and bought a Twinkie. Why in heavens name did they change the recipe. It doesn't taste like the same Twinkie of when I was a child. Even the filling tastes different.
Did anybody have one lately? How about TandyTakes...are they still the same?

They
09-06-2006, 11:58 AM
Twinkies are a weapon of the NWO.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/nwo/nwo_criminalizes_locks_down_kids.htm

convoy2006
09-06-2006, 12:12 PM
Ya know They...
Truthfully, I did think that there was some nasty chemical in those Twinkies that would send some kid into a frenzy state. Seriously, alot of the foods I remember as a child are different tasting.
Then again, you have some adults who buy a package or two of these goodies and don't see a difference. Maybe they just 'taste' the 'Twinkie' that they 'invision' in the brain's tastebuds.

So if they are placing these vending machines in the cafeterias and halls of schools...where then does the food pyramid play a part? What about the daily requirement of this and that?

From what I heard------some middle schools and high schools have a McDonald's??????

What kid is going to eat a balanced meal? Or, is that notion out the door?

I truly believe that every food item out there that is prepared for us and ready to buy is filled with chemicals to bring on illness, pre-mature senility, and lowering our immune systems defense mechanism.

They
09-06-2006, 12:17 PM
convoy2006 wrote:
Ya know They...
Truthfully, I did think that there was some nasty chemical in those Twinkies that would send some kid into a frenzy state.

A once wholesome snack food has been taken over by the NWO and drug companies in an effort to keep future generations as shine boys for their evil plans.

Frankly, I am suprised this discussion has not been deleted. I know of sites where the mere mention of a twinkie will lead to instant banning.

convoy2006
09-06-2006, 12:35 PM
Just to mention a twinkie? With a small 't' or a capital 'T'?

I don't want to get into any trouble.

09-06-2006, 03:57 PM
Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to stress. Stress leads to doobies and doobies lead to twinkies

Tor
09-07-2006, 07:24 AM
Mentioning the word twinkie on this site will result in a ban in 10 minutes or less. They are part of the NWO and seek to protect this snack cake.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/