PDA

View Full Version : How to defeat the world shadow government

SeC
09-09-2006, 12:31 AM
09/09/2006.

"We should not be surprised that criminals are proliferating. The reason for this is the darkness that reigns in people’s minds. Since criminals require darkness in order to act, they profit from these favourable conditions. But if people were to increasingly develop their faculties of intuition and clairvoyance, for example, the ideas being conceived in the minds of criminals would be detected immediately. Thoughts emit waves, and it is these waves which would warn people of the dangers threatening them. When the day comes that criminals are caught before they act, they will have no choice but to renounce their schemes. No human law, no police force, well-organized though it may be, is powerful enough to eradicate criminals. They will exist until humans light their inner lamps and open their spiritual eyes. At this point, criminals will realize that their reign is over, and they will be forced either to disappear or to transform themselves."

Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

Tor
09-09-2006, 06:36 AM
I tried to make sense of this post but gave up and had a beer instead. Did you know there is not that much alcohol in beer? I like reading labels.

09-09-2006, 09:05 AM
shut your dirty jew mouth

Tor
09-09-2006, 02:33 PM
You are not going to be laughing so much when you are circumsised with a rusty knife. You Philistine.

I'm calling for a ban for this guy. He is disrupting the forum with this crap.

conspiraskan
09-09-2006, 05:31 PM
I EMPTIED THE SHIT BARREL ON THIS THREAD. I DONT THINK THE NEIGHBOR MEANT IT WHEN HE SAID DONT EMPTY YOUR SHIT ALL OVER MY LAWN.

skanspirasy
09-09-2006, 06:25 PM
cONSTIPATION HAS RISEN TO THE oCCASIoN.

Rockyroad
09-10-2006, 07:24 AM
I tried to warn you people about spectre, sec, and tor, but you wouldn't listen. Well... look around you now. This forum has been taken over by the NOW.

09-10-2006, 02:52 PM
NOW what, rockytoad?

09-11-2006, 04:32 AM
I? Show us.