PDA

View Full Version : the truth about tor

09-09-2006, 09:09 AM
i send him an email to be filtered and his ip address traces back to tel aviv...

do not trust tor because he is likely to be mossad or exmossad

Tor
09-09-2006, 02:21 PM
You think you are very clever don't you? I would't put too much faith in what you DNS search revealed. I really hope you didn't open that attachment I sent you. I meant it for someone else here.

09-09-2006, 04:23 PM
The threats are just piling up now aren't they? Sounds to me like Tor needs to in the least have his PM's disabled... if not banned outright.

Rockyroad
09-09-2006, 04:55 PM
Tor is actually part of the alien conspiracy and is beaming down his signal through different IPS I tried to warn you people about him in the beginning but you are all too stupic.

09-09-2006, 06:10 PM
Here's proof: Tor's brother Bor in Beka valley pointing at a silver thingy!!!
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l236/USDOBP23/TorsPic1.jpg

skanspirasy
09-09-2006, 06:18 PM
tOR IS REALLY tHEY, HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED THE DISSIMILARITY IN THEIR PICTURES!!

angelkiller
09-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Tor, I hate to say it but you do seem kinda creepy. I noticed that you gave no reply to why we should filter our post through you and you get angry when someone sends you a message to be filtered and post the results that their computer gave them. Stop going on the defensive and explain yourself. It would get you back in everyones good graces and we might actually consider your request.

Tor_
09-09-2006, 09:17 PM
I can't, I can't Mommie won't let me, Mommie won't let me. It hurts, it burn..............

Tor
09-10-2006, 06:09 AM
Another imposter. This board has no real people anymore.

09-10-2006, 02:53 PM
So true, so true, when tor is on the floor.

truebeliever
09-10-2006, 08:46 PM
I really hope you didn't open that attachment I sent you. I meant it for someone else here.

I hope you're joking? If not you MUST be banned.

As for a Tel Aviv I.P...could'nt care less. New York/Tel Aviv, they're both the same.

09-10-2006, 09:04 PM
Wooooooo, so very scary and self important. Now I suppose I will leave never to return and the world will be a lessor place for my going, goodbye. I'm back and a Christian at that.

09-10-2006, 09:11 PM
Now for something completely different: Tor has multiple poster names and some "friends" who are playing along. They are here to simply disrupt this site and they are doing a commendable job of it. So with the steady decline in the intelligence of people and their belief in corporate anywhere and the intrinsic good of people, this should be no surprise. Now lets all get together and sing.

They
09-11-2006, 06:39 AM
Shadow_ wrote:
Now for something completely different: Tor has multiple poster names and some "friends" who are playing along. They are here to simply disrupt this site and they are doing a commendable job of it. So with the steady decline in the intelligence of people and their belief in corporate anywhere and the intrinsic good of people, this should be no surprise. Now lets all get together and sing.

And you and your friends are also the skan characters.

Tor
09-11-2006, 06:49 AM
truebeliever wrote:
I really hope you didn't open that attachment I sent you. I meant it for someone else here.

I hope you're joking? If not you MUST be banned.

As for a Tel Aviv I.P...could'nt care less. New York/Tel Aviv, they're both the same.

It was a picture. What did you think I was implying. You people are way to suspicious of me.

09-11-2006, 12:11 PM
Suspicious of who? In your case you must restrict this statement to who out of your many AKAs you are referring to. Tor, you know your mommy is worried about you, just take your meds thats all. Take your meds and drop.............

truebeliever
09-11-2006, 10:53 PM
It was a picture. What did you think I was implying. You people are way to suspicious of me.

Whatever...your tone made it sound more than it was.

You claim to be ex-military? Why not give us some insights into your time their. Funny stories etc...

I'm an ex-drug dealer and possible terrorist and I enjoy spreading wild rumours about people...it's all good. Everyone has some thing to bring and we all lose our tempers from time to time. :-)

09-12-2006, 11:29 AM
fuck you and your goat sodomy tor jewboy

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4369/iis8.jpg

09-13-2006, 03:19 PM
DamnTheMan wrote:
i send him an email to be filtered and his ip address traces back to tel aviv...

do not trust tor because he is likely to be mossad or exmossad
If only you could use your words like this more often...

09-13-2006, 03:20 PM
DamnTheMan wrote:
f..k you and your goat sodomy tor j..boy

Hitler lover... another post reported!

ramirami60
09-14-2006, 07:35 AM
i dont understand whats happening. tor is he some knid of mossad lol. Mossad wont waste their time sitting here, this all goes to the cia> mossad are doing more imporatsnt jobs like placing evidenvce of beards hair in bombed places. Any way what do jews think of zionism in these forrums. I mean they are the ones that built israel, and they are not jews (if you really know about conspiracy). Nd about aliens, we all have them, there is an alien disgnated for each one of us, and when ever we loose concentration or control, he springs out filling that void.

ramirami60
09-14-2006, 07:39 AM
this site is confusign

09-14-2006, 12:02 PM
look to the penisbird for clarification!
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4369/iis8.jpg