PDA

View Full Version : I DON'T LIKE THAT PICTURE(s)


get_real
03-17-2005, 08:17 AM
That Gannon Picture-- Make it Go Away Somebody!!
It's becoming anonying.
It's like that portrait we've all come across in someone's house where it looks like the eyes follow you around the room. UGh!!!

Tom
03-17-2005, 08:56 AM
I hate those pictures as well! Please get rid of them... Looks like a Gay porno site!

marypopinz
03-17-2005, 10:55 AM
I agree

bambam
03-17-2005, 11:00 AM
eeeehm, maybe this is the right place to ask..
Who are you takling to? Who is behind this site?
(even an anonymous nick-name would be enough for me now... i already asked this once)

As for the pictures.. its easy! its helping not to take this site serious.
Just dont come around..

55132
03-17-2005, 01:28 PM
bambam wrote:
eeeehm, maybe this is the right place to ask..
Who are you takling to? Who is behind this site?
(even an anonymous nick-name would be enough for me now... i already asked this once)

As for the pictures.. its easy! its helping not to take this site serious.
Just dont come around..

if you dont know what the pictures are all about then you better stick around.

i think the pictures present and adequate image of the biggest media coverup in recent history (next to 9/11)

marypopinz
03-17-2005, 03:59 PM
I understand it, i just don't like looking it square in the face - repulsive creature: Bush.

get_real
03-17-2005, 04:28 PM
55132 wrote:

bambam wrote:
eeeehm, maybe this is the right place to ask..
Who are you takling to? Who is behind this site?
(even an anonymous nick-name would be enough for me now... i already asked this once)

As for the pictures.. its easy! its helping not to take this site serious.
Just dont come around..

if you dont know what the pictures are all about then you better stick around.

i think the pictures present and adequate image of the biggest media coverup in recent history (next to 9/11)


here,here!

bambam
03-25-2005, 06:02 AM
55132 wrote:
if you dont know what the pictures are all about then you better stick around.

i think the pictures present and adequate image of the biggest media coverup in recent history (next to 9/11)

Then why dont you share your knowledge with me? Right here, right now! But please make it short and painless.

Stick around is pretty hard..
Consider this:
- This site has the devil as a logo and a picture of Jesus in the advertisements section.
- We shiped from gay to lesbian photos on the front page.
- and last, but not least: forum full of people talking about BIG conspiracy, that the earth is not moving and saying that California will sink under water.

what kind of sick place is this?

DarkChilde3D
03-25-2005, 11:05 AM
hey, bambam,

Sometimes we must see things in order to identify who or what the enemy is, and this tells us what to look for, be it behavioral, symbolic, etc.

The devil grabbing the world in his palm is representative of what the wealthy who have nothing better to do have done. They've grabbed the earth by the balls, and they're not letting go.

The picture with george bush hugging that fag is basicly outting the pseudo-religeous creep. He looks like a perverted kid who plays with himself in the closet.

The fact that there is a book cover on the front . . . well I'll say this. . .

The world is not a nice place. get over yourself. If you cannot handle the images that appear on this site, then, by all means, you do not have to visit. You have the FREE WILL to stay away. You're the type of person who finds everything offensive, because you are so bored with your own life, that you have to find ways to make everybody as miserable as you are.

So, I'm guessing that your aim is going to be to have this site changed so it is everything you want to see . . . and that people should be open minded to change. I seem to think that you also have no social life, and its probably due to the fact that you're so ugly, you could be a modern art master piece.

IF this is so, then this site is right up your alley. We are against those who have comercialized America and Canada so much, where a person doesn't feel he/she has the right to walk down the street without being scoffed at, because they are 'too fat, too ugly, or just quirky'.

The fact of the matter is, the members of this site like the site just the way it is maintained. You seem to be the only one who has a problem here, so why don't you just follow Bush into the closet and play with yourself along side him. People like you who have a problem with everything are usually the sheepish type of following the crowd, polittically correct, unorganized, grabasstic pieces of filth.

In short . . .

GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR PLAYGROUND IF YOU DON'T WANNA STOP BITCHING . . . JUST PLAY NICE AND ROLL WITH IT THE WAY YOU ROLL WITH YOUR OWN MISERABLE, WORTHLESS EXISTANCE!

DarkChilde3D
03-25-2005, 11:12 AM
If you don't like that picture, go to www.ogrish.com . . . there are many more pictures there that you won't like.

nomad
03-25-2005, 11:36 AM
I completely agree with DarkChilde, the photos

are not meant to offend but to inform and expose

the hypocrisy ... the reason people want those

pictures to "go away" is because it is deeply

disturbing when the truth is shown in plain

view. Satan holding the earth in its grip is

actually more truthful "news" than what the

news babes will have you believe on CNN and Fox.

bambam
03-25-2005, 12:52 PM
...
The world is not a nice place. get over yourself. If you cannot handle the images that appear on this site, then, by all means, you do not have to visit.

Have I ever said, that I dont like the pictures? Maybe I should re-read my posts again, but I dont think so. My personal opinion is something I always try to keep for myself. I was just pointing out the irony, but since noone gets it..
You have the FREE WILL to stay away. You're the type of person who finds everything offensive, because you are so bored with your own life, that you have to find ways to make everybody as miserable as you are.

And NO, I dont find *everything* offensive and I'm certainly not bored. I dont want to make other people feel miserable... this is certainly NOT what I want.
But you're right for one thing:
I am feeling miserable. And I hate my life. But I also dont feel any need to explain to you why.

I seem to think that you also have no social life, and its probably due to the fact that you're so ugly, you could be a modern art master piece.

You're right here too. I dont have any "social life". But I (also here) dont feel any need to elaborate with you on my "social life".

The fact of the matter is, the members of this site like the site just the way it is maintained. You seem to be the only one who has a problem here, so why don't you just follow Bush into the closet and play with yourself along side him. People like you who have a problem with everything are usually the sheepish type of following the crowd, polittically correct, unorganized, grabasstic pieces of filth.

noted..

GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR PLAYGROUND IF YOU DON'T WANNA STOP BITCHING . . . JUST PLAY NICE AND ROLL WITH IT THE WAY YOU ROLL WITH YOUR OWN MISERABLE, WORTHLESS EXISTANCE!
bookmark deleted.. I'll never visit again, so dont bother to answer.

Draken
03-25-2005, 01:27 PM
You're very quick to jump your gun, DarkChilde. It's a shame, 'cus because of a misunderstanding on your part you intimidated a nice guy off this forum!

Stop and think next time, instead of shooting from the hip.

nomad
03-25-2005, 02:13 PM
folks the NWO is the enemy ... let them not

divide us more than they already have.

DarkChilde3D
03-25-2005, 04:22 PM
ah, don't worry. bambam will be back. . . they always come back.

I just hate people who bitch about the result without considering the source. bambam just wanted the material down, and was not worried about the truth.

but mark my words, bambam will be back. and (s)he will take a bit longer to get to. The squeamish always are.

The skin on this one needs to be toughened, is all. Think of it as tough love . . . the truth is best delivered blunt . . . I had to take maddening psychology courses in order to do my former job . . . that's why I was able to pit the profile. Once bambam thinks about it a while, and realizes that (s)he does realize that (s)he DOES have a right to be 'ugly' without feeling ashamed, and have the right to be overweight without being ashamed, and the fact that the MEDIA made him/her what (s)he is . . . and that the damage CAN be undone . . . (s)he will most CERTAINLY be back.

bambam . . . sorry for cutting in on you, but you need to see things as they are. You have a right to be AS YOU ARE! But until you learn to accept the truth of whats going on in the world . . . (and you CAN be upset about it . . . but you cannot ask it to be censored, because the TRUTH needs to be known . . .) you're going to be ignorant.

Its okay to be ignorant, but its a sit to REMAIN ignorant. Now that you know the truth on something . . . and if you want to HIDE that truth so you can go back to this ignorant state . . . that is also a sin.

Rethink your position. And rethink my post . . . you should be PROUD to say you are the way you are, NO MATTER WHAT.

Draken
03-25-2005, 05:09 PM
Cool. I see your point. But there are more than ONE way to get people to realize the truth, that's all I'm saying.

I just hope bambam does come back. There are enough dimwits on this forum who DO come back, even though nobody WANTS them back.:-)

madkhao
04-02-2005, 07:47 AM
Tom wrote:
I hate those pictures as well! Please get rid of them... Looks like a Gay porno site!

LOL

I've always hated that picture but I never thought of it that way. It really does look like that.

watcher
07-04-2005, 01:49 AM
What's a Gannon?

07-04-2005, 12:47 PM
watcher wrote:
What's a Gannon?

Hey, folks, what is a Gannon? Ignorance is not "bliss."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

nohope187
07-04-2005, 07:40 PM
FYI, they were talking about the Jeff Gannon/Jim Guckert story - the guy who was a media plant in the whitehouse who is also a gay prostitute. Check the story at conspiracyplanet.com I forget which channel it's on but you can find it there, it was also at rense.com :-P