PDA

View Full Version : Would you consider your neighborhood ignorant of the NWO agenda?

09-22-2006, 12:53 PM
Around my neighborhood I have been trying to tell my freinds about what is happening to the country and world in general, I've given them dvds and other materials to try to get them to realize nothing is as it seems, but so far after a couple of years of this, I still can't say one of them has woke up, they continue to live hand to mouth day to day existances, more concerned with their nascar races, football games including fastasy football, and other zero thinking endeavers, I've finally have given up trying to awake what I consider zombies.
With meager means I have stored food, water, supplimental electricity, gun and ammo, but would like to find others locally that share my beliefs, but on this front also, it seems that no one gives a damn.
Do you see the same type of people in your region?
:-(

nohope187
09-22-2006, 05:22 PM
Yeah, that's an affirmative. They're all too busy with their bread and circuses consumer bullshit. Even trying to get people to notice that voting doesn't make a difference as government still grows and we still get less freedom. So yeah, it's pretty safe to say nobody in my neighborhood or even county area cares. I find it extremely rare would I to ever meet someone in person who's receptive to what's happenning. While not impossible, the odds I'm lookin at is one in a million. :roll: :pint:

redrat11
09-22-2006, 06:39 PM
nohope187 wrote:
Yeah, that's an affirmative. They're all too busy with their bread and circuses consumer bullshit. I find it extremely rare would I to ever meet someone in person who's receptive to what's happenning. While not impossible, the odds I'm lookin at is one in a million. :roll: :pint:

Ther'es plenty of people out there who are aware of the NWO, it's just a matter of NETWORKING with the "RIGHT" type of people, I personally gave up on getting friendly with anyone outside my own family, The World is just that screwed up, You really can't say what you really feel to people cause they might report you to the authorities as a RAVING LUNATIC! (so why bother?) :-? (kind of reminds me of the old soviet union) but these things were all predicted thousands of years ago.

09-22-2006, 08:29 PM
Although not exactly what I'm looking for, it does have alot of groups around the world preparing for when the crap hits the fan.
http://www.ki4u.com/nuclearsurvival/list.htm

rushdoony
09-23-2006, 07:06 PM
Speaking the truth about conspiracies
can get you into trouble.

I even had one guy physically attack me,
when I said it was a Zionist elite that
really started World War II.
He said that if I
ever said that again, that the Germans did not start World War II
that he would physically attack me.
And he did assault me when I wouldn't
change my viewpoint to equal his.

Sometimes I ask people why they believe in
dumb conspiracies theories
such as thinking that 19 Arabs
hijacked planes and drove them into
the World Trade Center buildings.
Where are the Logan airport boarding videos?
The evidence shows it was Zionists.
The planes were military planes, no windows,
full of explosives, that can cause
damage to anything except for passports.

Or the other dumb conspiracy theory
that says fire brought down the buildings
and not pre-planted explosives.

You see, I turn it around and call THEM
the believers in wild conspiracy theories.

Being an investigator of criminal conspiracies
is not the same as being a believer in
bogus State conspiracy propaganda.

A lot of people just want to avoid
these topics because it can
lead to arguments, ridicule, conflicts,
violence and shunning at work.
And can end up costing you money
in the form of a lost job,
or even a medical bill from an assault.

09-23-2006, 07:42 PM
I for one am not affraid of offending the pricks that believe they've got us circling the wagons, my name is known to them, and I fear them not,
I will not be subserviant to something that could very easily be the beast of Revelations, I know there are many who are with me in the houses of power, and even if I should fall, I believe sooner or later they will storm the castles wall, and return this country and figurativly the world back to a path that works for the betterment of mankind, I believe in retribution, and I know its coming, and although I don't put much faith in religeon, I believe we will overcome the evil that has befallen us all.
Donald V Greenwalt
Canton Ohio

nohope187
09-23-2006, 08:27 PM
rushdoony wrote:
Speaking the truth about conspiracies
can get you into trouble.

I even had one guy physically attack me,
when I said it was a Zionist elite that
really started World War II.
He said that if I
ever said that again, that the Germans did not start World War II
that he would physically attack me.
And he did assault me when I wouldn't
change my viewpoint to equal his.
A lot of people just want to avoid
these topics because it can
lead to arguments, ridicule, conflicts,
violence and shunning at work.
And can end up costing you money
in the form of a lost job,
or even a medical bill from an assault.

I most definitely concurr with that as I've been in that situation before with the exception that I didn't receive any warning before being attacked. So as of late, I tend to keep my mouth shut around rabid State worshipping dogs er I mean people.

09-23-2006, 09:20 PM
I can't give God thanks for my existance, if I believe that the world I wish to live in is beyond my control.

Should good men do nothing?

By the way my next post will be numbered 666

09-23-2006, 10:35 PM
I wish to believe that my world is controllable and I will fight for this belief.
God willing.

FREEWILL,FREEWILL,FREEWILL, adinfinitum...

nohope187
09-24-2006, 10:12 AM
Outside of divine intervention, the influence of the common man is severely limited. First of all, recognize the type of environment you're in. If the environment is hostile to the message you want to put out, then there's no point in putting it out. If by chance in the rare event you cross paths with someone you deem receptive, by all means, say what you want. Otherwise, there's not much else you can do.

nohope187
09-24-2006, 10:51 AM
Case in point, John the Baptist wasn't called "The Crying Voice in The Wilderness" for nothin ya know, because that was the only place he was safe as we all know he eventually lost his head and what little influence he had died with him.

Indred
09-24-2006, 01:54 PM
My whole damn state hasn't got a clue. Most of them are waiting on the "rapture" because they are so just and moral. BTW they have not a clue about the fake "rapture" either!!!

nohope187
09-24-2006, 04:52 PM
Indred wrote:
My whole damn state hasn't got a clue. Most of them are waiting on the "rapture" because they are so just and moral. BTW they have not a clue about the fake "rapture" either!!!
Yours too eh? And I thought my home state of Tennessee was the only one :roll: :-P But seriously, I'm pretty sure it's like that nation-wide.

Indred
09-24-2006, 05:52 PM
Yeah, and try to explain a common sense solution to these people. They have said to me" I don't care about the problems of the planet. I'm gonna be out of here in the RAPTURE". Up, up, and away. Who do these idiots think the planet belongs to and are we not by the Bible stewards of this Earth. Or does God expect us to destroy this world and move on to another?

nohope187
09-24-2006, 07:45 PM
The fact that there's people like Tim Lahaye & Stephen Jenkins laughing all the way to the bank off the millions they've made from "Left Behind" is a dead giveaway that it's all bullshit. The fact that these people are all for the war because it supposedly quickens the time till their rapture is downright sociopathically twisted and dare I say... evil. But, that's okay cuz they're God's CHOSEN and the rest of us are fuckin screwed. :-P

truthspeaker
09-25-2006, 10:36 AM
And here in FLA, if you dare mention the word conspiracy they try to laugh you off...if that doesn't work in getting you to keep your mouth shut...........then they give you the evil eye for you to get 'the message' and watch your back!!

K-K-Kan you say Konspiracy?