PDA

View Full Version : Hypocracy

Yeoshua
09-27-2006, 04:19 PM
I'm sorry....but I thought Freemasonry stood for evil.......

Bearing in mind French Freemasons provided the US with the Statue of Liberty, why does now, our mentor on this site provide us with.....

"For over a century, the Statue of Liberty stood in New York Harbor proudly extolling American values to the world, even doing so defiantly in the face of those finding this country an affront to their despotic aspirations and morays. However, as factions within the government conspire to use the war on terror as a smokescreen behind which to continue the transformation of the American people into docile minions of conformity, it seems Lady Liberty no longer stands quite so bravely because her caretakers compel her to cower before the forces of evil from both within and without this great nation."

I'm sorry.......

Smacks of hypocracy to me......

Make your mind up Dr. (not professor) find me the publications!

C'mon Dr.

Why now is Lady Liberty your example?

Erm.....Consistency - where is it??????

I think in the film industry they would call it a continuity error.......

By the way - I am now [Yeoshua] BSc (hons), MA, MSc, Ph.D......

{I had to edit it - I forgot the Honors}

Yeoshua
09-27-2006, 04:31 PM
Just call me Dr. Mason...........

And then, if you wouldn't mind awfully......fucking off, I'd be much obliged.

TTFN xxx

09-27-2006, 07:08 PM
Doesn't even make sense. Shut-up go home and get back to playing with your balls wankerman.

truebeliever
09-27-2006, 10:55 PM
Yo ma nigga YEOSHUA!

Where ya been? Taking photo's of children for the Freemason databank? You know...the one where Freemasons are SOOOOOOO concerned for dissapearing children they want a nice database of them?

Reminds me of the Freemason who owns "Fotek School Photo's" based in Osbourne Park a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. He LOOOOOOOVES little kiddies photo's.

You Freemasons spend an AWFUL lot of time worrying about kiddies. Co-incidently, Freemasons and the affiliated secret societies spend an AWFUL amount of time working out how to sexualy abuse their various orifeces for pleasure. Now why is that?

I personally like you. We'd get on. But I really hope you remove yourself from that cult where far to many are practicing pedophiles and sadists of the highest order.

Sincere best to you.

Your arch nemisis, Brendon.

P.S...have to go and will have a look at what you state about Makow.

P.P.S Whats the pHd in? Congrats. Hope it aint genetics and molecular biology? Working on the DNA database for the "mark" are you? :-)

truebeliever
09-27-2006, 11:16 PM
Hypocracy

Actually it's spelt "Hypocrisy".

Obviously your pHD is'nt in English Lit?

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Sorry, could'nt help myslef!

09-28-2006, 06:48 AM
I think the purpose of this thread is a valid one. We are all hypocrites at one time or another, and if you cannot admit this, you've just earned a one way ticket to the land of hypocrisy! Learning would be a challenge if not for our mistakes. The topics people tend to play around with here can be dangerous to belief systems, religions, truths, lies, the ability to trust, the view of the self... you have to stay strong in these waters because there are too many waiting in line to take advantage of your fears. We need periodic sanity checks. We need to have our beliefs challenged. It is that which has never been successfully challenged that makes up my concept of "truth" and overall beliefs. I like to put my beliefs out there to see if anyone can find a way to tear them down or poke a hole in them. More often than not, these beliefs are only reaffirmed in my mind as they stand on their own in silence and without contradiction. I think it is important to believe and equally important to not allow belief to prevent further thinking. I believe in God and I have absolutely no doubt that Jesus walked this earth and having faith in these things does not mean I should not contemplate them further. Contemplation is not a sign of weakness nor does it imply we are lacking in our faith. We all need to question ourselves as well as challenge the beliefs of others. Given that the ruling force here is free will, more often than not we discover truth by first discovering what it is not. We tend to learn more from our mistakes. We learn of many ways that do not work to find the one system that works flawlessly and effortlessly everytime.

"I did not fail a thousand times; I learned a thousand ways that didn't work." -Edison

"Think for yourself. Question authority." -Leary

truebeliever
09-29-2006, 01:00 AM
Could'nt agree more SPECTRE.

Ozziecynic
09-29-2006, 08:43 AM
By the way - I am now [Yeoshua] BSc (hons), MA, MSc, Ph.D......

{I had to edit it - I forgot the Honors}
Gees i would never have guessed. It must be the fluent level of maturity and excellent grammar shown here;
and then, if you wouldn't mind awfully......fucking off, I'd be much obliged.

Anyway congratulations on the Mc Uni degrees quite an acheivement to cock suck your way to the top bro i am impressed. :-D :lol:

What an amazing guy with so many talents including sucking ones own trumpet here on cc to complete strangers. :roll: :-D :

Next acheivement might actually involve getting ones own pad paying rent on it and moving away from mums satin skirt tails in notting hill. :lol: