PDA

View Full Version : Tips For Identifying Disinformation Artists And Forum Disrupters


truebeliever
10-06-2006, 10:04 PM
Who can see themselves here?:-)(scroll down) I see myself too often.

Makow's site deserves better and it's time to clean out the "garbage posters". That is the ones who CONSISTANTLY abuse, fill the front page DELIBERATELY with crap responses and generally make every effort to destroy what little credability this forum has.

I personally have no problem with a bit of abuse in the context of arguing a point. We're all human. But their are posters here who add ZERO to this forum and must be deported to work camps where the truth can set them free.

EVERY time you see the same old same old...REPORT IT! Do NOT engage with the dis-info/forum disrupter. Ignore and report.

My bahviour here when I first got here was atrocious. I am actually embarrassed to read my own early posts. If I was serious about informing others about a conspiracy to enslave my friends and family I would be making EVERY effort to get the info out...NOT destroying the forum and putting off new posters and readers.

Makows site at "save the males" is excellent. Well written, well referenced articles and a man who allows dissent and even abusive responses to his views. That is rare on the net. I have never seen Makow abuse his detractors. Never.

I may not agree with everything Makow writes but pretty close to most of it. I have come to the conclusion it's a "Jewish Plot" and NOT "The Illuminati"...just another level of "useful idiots". Still, Makow is a former "Jew", who like the courageous Benjamin Freedman, is giving us ample warning and reminding us that "Jews" are human too and like anyone on the wrong path should be persuaded by common sense arguments to drop the affiliations with mad Talmudic drivel and Imperialist Zionist One Worlders. Makow reminds me NOT to fall into REAL hate against human beings as duped as the rest of us.

In closing...their are many "middle aged" men who frequent Makows site. They are often in positions of some power in the local community and when they have a look at the forum to see what they might learn they come up against abusive and mocking one liners, hard core pornography and idiots with nothing but photoshopped "Satan" cartoon images and some manic drivel from a bible quote.

Lets ALL raise the bar!

Best to all...even the wreckers. If you are just being silly then i offer the hand of friendship. If you are here deliberatley to wreck the forum or cannot reflect on what your actions are doing then I will spend 10 hours a day here getting rid of you.

Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation

1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil
2. Become incredulous and indignant
3. Create rumor mongers
4. Use a straw man
5. Sidetrack opponents w name calling, ridicule
6. Hit and Run
7. Question motives
8. Invoke authority
9. Play Dumb
10. Associate opponent charges with old news
11. Establish and rely upon fall-back positions
12. Enigmas have no solution
13. Alice in Wonderland Logic
14. Demand complete solutions
15. Fit the facts to alternate conclusions
16. Vanish evidence and witnesses
17. Change the subject
18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad
19. Ignore facts, demand impossible proofs
20. False evidence
21. Call a Grand Jury, Special Prosecutor
22. Manufacture a new truth
23. Create bigger distractions
24. Silence critics
25. Vanish


Eight Traits of The Disinformationalist

1. Avoidance
2. Selectivity
3. Coincidental
4. Teamwork
5. Anti-conspiratorial
6. Artificial Emotions
7. Inconsistent
8. Newly Discovered: Time Constant

1. The first and foremost sign that an Internet poster is a disinformation artist is abusive language. A shrill tone that attacks a person rather than a theory is a bad sign. So also are terms of abuse for a theory rather than a person. An example: "The nuts who push the lunatic no-757-at-the-Pentagon theory are probably off their meds."

2. Excessive zeal in attempting to take an option off the table is another bad sign. Suppose, for instance, that someone thinks they have identified a particular type of engine at the Pentagon. Attempts to close the discussion without exploring all possible alternatives (retrofitted part, salted evidence, etc.) indicates an agenda of throwing serious researchers off the track.

3. Calls for unity in the Truth Movement as a basis for failure to pursue a line of inquiry are another bad sign. There is no Truth Movement. All sorts of figures waltz into the discussion calling themselves members of the Truth Movement, and then attempt to limit discussion based on a plea for unity. Example: "We can all agree that all three WTC towers were brought down by demolition charges. But any attempt to identify the explosives as possibly nuclear, thermite-thermate, RDX etc. is just divisive. In the interests of unity in the Truth Movement, we must stop speculating about exactly what type of means may have been used to bring down the building." The fallacy of this approach should be apparent. The use of micronukes, for instance, would open up new vistas for investigation. If there is any evidence for such use, attempting to sweep this off the table is a bad sign.

4. Any use of threats is a bad sign. If one's case cannot stand on its own merits, use of threats is a sign of an agenda different from that of a search for the truth.

5. It must be remembered that the stakes in the information game are the highest possible. Our perceptions of the world determine our strategies in dealing with the world. Throughout human civilization, there have been highly successful, integrated programs to make masses of people act contrary to their actual interests through the presentation of false pictures of the world. Those pictures must be reinforced by multiple, apparently independent sources, who in turn expect a share of the profits from the deception. Those profits typically include security from injury, financial profit, sexual domination, status, rank, land, etc. The losing side in the propaganda war, whether they are called heretics or lunatics, may expect precisely the opposite outcome.

6. It must be emphasized that this process can be regarded as a game. It is a deadly serious game, but a game nonetheless. One is not insulting someone if one comes to the conclusion that this person is a conscious disinformation agent. A helpful analogy would be that of a football huddle. If one notices someone with the wrong color jersey in your huddle, the fact must be noted and corrected. Nothing personal. He is just on the wrong team, and our own team needs its privacy and trust to deliberate effectively.

Link To NOLAJBS Forum Post (http://www.nolajbs.net/forum/index.php?topic=108.0)

P.S - I have ZERO contact with Henry Makow and hold ZERO sway with him.

Shadow
10-06-2006, 10:11 PM
I see myself too often

At least you are an honest Disinformation Artist.

I do love how you are trying to get me banned because I am pointing out the absurdatiy and lies that you and your "friends" are posting on this site.

As you obviously did not write this, which NWO site provided this to you for you to use this here and claim as your own.

10-06-2006, 10:13 PM
I like it! which is meant for TBs post

truebeliever
10-06-2006, 10:21 PM
6. It must be emphasized that this process can be regarded as a game. It is a deadly serious game, but a game nonetheless. One is not insulting someone if one comes to the conclusion that this person is a conscious disinformation agent. A helpful analogy would be that of a football huddle. If one notices someone with the wrong color jersey in your huddle, the fact must be noted and corrected. Nothing personal. He is just on the wrong team, and our own team needs its privacy and trust to deliberate effectively.

TLH...

This is the bit I love. It's just a matter of taking out the garbage. It's nothing personal. When the smell gets too bad and the front page starts to overflow with rubbish...you simply tie up the bag and throw it out.

The absoloute GOLDEN RULE is to NEVER converse with these people. Simply report them as they cannot help themselves as they "stalk" you around the threads posting mocking one liners. It could'nt be simpler and a real sense of satisfaction is had when we see the likes of a SKANSPIRICY banned and his ass whipped out the door like a dog with his tail between his legs.

I always appreciate your heartfelt posts and meaningful links to information. Just because I may not reply does not mean I do not read them.

Best to you.

10-06-2006, 10:43 PM
truebeliever wrote:

I always appreciate your heartfelt posts and meaningful links to information. Just because I may not reply does not mean I do not read them.

Best to you.[/quote]

same back at you!

10-07-2006, 12:04 PM
Shadow wrote:
I see myself too often

At least you are an honest Disinformation Artist.

I do love how you are trying to get me banned because I am pointing out the absurdatiy and lies that you and your "friends" are posting on this site.

As you obviously did not write this, which NWO site provided this to you for you to use this here and claim as your own.

Tor's baby is back.

Shadow
10-07-2006, 01:15 PM
Shadow_ wrote:

Tor's baby is back.

SPOKEN BY TORS PIG

10-07-2006, 02:27 PM
Also, I will not open your data viper containing PM, so don't bother sending them Fatman from Manchester.

Shadow
10-07-2006, 02:41 PM
Shadow_ wrote:
Also, I will not open your data viper containing PM, so don't bother sending them Fatman from Manchester. :lol: :lol:

10-07-2006, 02:42 PM
Stop posting JUNK and answer those questions

Shadow
10-07-2006, 02:44 PM
Shadow_ wrote:
Stop posting JUNK and answer those questions :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10-07-2006, 02:46 PM
A smiley face you are not. Unless they have one that is a DATA VIPER.

Shadow
10-07-2006, 09:33 PM
A mind you have not imposter. Unless it is one run by a DATA VIPER.

Come clean you coward and tell us who you really are.

redrat11
10-07-2006, 09:35 PM
Shadow wrote:
A mind you have not imposter. Unless it is one run by a DATA VIPER.

Come clean you coward and tell us who you really are.


You see, I was right you really don't have anything to add to this forum, your both Shadows and are just a disrupter.

Shadow
10-07-2006, 09:40 PM
Spoken by the queen of the contributors.

News for you rat: The hate you expouse here is not a positive contribution. Stop being a thug

redrat11
10-07-2006, 09:47 PM
Shadow wrote:
Spoken by the queen of the contributors.

News for you rat: The hate you expouse here is not a positive contribution. Stop being a thug


A general term that is...

Again what is it you wish to contribute to this forum, back and forth nonsense or rational dialogue? the viewers are probably wondering the same thing you know. Your Hate is Obvious. (yawn) this is getting boring...

truebeliever
10-07-2006, 10:36 PM
Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation

1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil
2. Become incredulous and indignant
3. Create rumor mongers
4. Use a straw man
5. Sidetrack opponents w name calling, ridicule
6. Hit and Run
7. Question motives
8. Invoke authority
9. Play Dumb
10. Associate opponent charges with old news
11. Establish and rely upon fall-back positions
12. Enigmas have no solution
13. Alice in Wonderland Logic
14. Demand complete solutions
15. Fit the facts to alternate conclusions
16. Vanish evidence and witnesses
17. Change the subject
18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad
19. Ignore facts, demand impossible proofs
20. False evidence
21. Call a Grand Jury, Special Prosecutor
22. Manufacture a new truth
23. Create bigger distractions
24. Silence critics
25. Vanish

10-07-2006, 10:43 PM
Now, let me say to you again that your incite into Christianity being nothing more that the reestablishment of the Mosaic religion is right on the mark. I will say that to pass this information and knowledge around here is asking for criticism from the uninformed though.

truebeliever
10-09-2006, 08:28 AM
Now, let me say to you again that your incite into Christianity being nothing more that the reestablishment of the Mosaic religion is right on the mark. I will say that to pass this information and knowledge around here is asking for criticism from the uninformed though.

I think people have been conned over Christ as some sort of wussy new age flake...lovey dovey, kiss, kiss, i am so precious, floppy doll.

Time and again Christ kicks ass. Christ says things like..."if any man lay a finger on the hair of these little ones, it would be better that a millstone be tied around his neck and thrown in the ocean"...does that sound like a kissy, kissy, love no matter what evil scum do in this world? To forgive...constantly? Christ CONTINUALLY says..."woe unto thee who..." put in the evil action.

See what the Orthodox Christian Churches have to say about Christ. Christ as new age flake? No...Christ as iron rod setting the record straight and yet adding that one find forgiveness for people that..."know not what they do". When you are evil you are gotton rid of. Simple. If you cant repent when you commit major evil...when you do not have the capacity for reflection...then i will pull the trigger. Quite literally and feel quite right calling myself a "Christian". The Catholic Church and and it's various offshoots are responsible for portraying Christ as a wet rag in the face of evil.

Their is too much NEW and not enough OLD in the Testament teaching. One balances the other.

All one has to do is read the Gospels and draw the obvious conclusions. Because the Churches have regressed into a form of narcisistic contemplation like "meditation", we see OTHER institutions taking over the role it was obviously meant to have...namely the secret societies like Masonry and various socialist/communist movements. As Hitler said...Communism is simply Christianity. Just read "Acts" where followers of the Apostles give up their possessions to "common property" and live together. It's seeded throught the post Gospel New Testament.

Because people are HUNGRY for God they go EVERYWHERE but the Churches who give you ZERO tools to do the job! Their is NO Bible quote saying you cannot use Astrology to understand yourself and your place in the Universe. Where in the Bible does it say to avoid dreamwork? If Christ did'nt say it...i aint listening.

Till the Christian Faiths commence use of astrology, dreamwork, kinesiology and ALL the so called "alternative" remedy's for making life better, we will see themselves, making themselves, SOOO irrelevant they will cease to exist. Instead of Catholic pedophiles burning home remedy makers at the stake for witch craft we could have see a continuation of the Churches role of central point of salvation for the mind/body/spirit of man/woman.

But! They ARE catching on. At least here in Oz. The Churches are whining that they have become "too secular" and have lost the fight in the "values" stakes. Really? Well fancy that! So now the heads of the various faiths are screaming at the local outlet for the economic rationalist mad men who want us as simple "cogs in the machine". Now they have decided to strike and none to soon. Hopefully we will see a mass migration of the faithful BACK to the pulpit when we see a reinvigorated Church addressing the IMMEDIATE psycho/social/physical/spiritual needs of the common people and not sitting back like pathetic left leaning tamborine playing hippy's throwing flowers instead of the fire and brimstone needed to set straight the wrongs of this world.

I feel much better now. :-)

10-09-2006, 11:39 AM
In these days it is best to always moderate the info you give out by remembering what the real Christ said: " Do not cast your pearls before swine....". Christ did not mince words, you have a good view of the Biblical and real Christ. Stick with it!

10-09-2006, 02:35 PM
Enough already, if you post nothing, then you should not be answered.
its time to say again, if they want to have their petty feud, dont encourage them, dont contribute to their drivel, it only gives them ammunition to continue their disruption of this site.

10-09-2006, 05:32 PM
I don't have the time to spend understanding your response. My comment was to Truebeliever and if he reads it he will understand it. I could care less about feuds, but I will give as good as I receive and have fun doing it. These spammers and jammers you have here are really funny.

10-10-2006, 06:05 PM
You aren't scared of data vipers cause you plant them.

Shadow
10-10-2006, 10:59 PM
You don't have time yet you waste all your time spamming this site? Perhaps it might be best if they took away your computer privileges and enroled you into a worthwhile vocation.