PDA

View Full Version : An Open Invitation for PEACEFUL DIALOGUE with both SHADOWS.

redrat11
10-07-2006, 03:18 PM
Peace is Good.

I'm taking the initiative here to open some conversation with the Dual Shadows, I've read your post's and have analyzed your words, you are a little hesistant to post anything related to CONSPIRACIES I gather? Yet, I must ask why you both come to this forum? I'll understand why you possibly won't respond to my INQUIRY. (and that's cool.) I personally welcome any noobies here who are afraid to post about Conspiracy related subjects, to give it a shot, all of us here, at least the remaining "nutters" all started the same way almost. Sometimes you fear what others are going to think about you, (whether your nuts or something) TRUST ME. I sincerly doubt you'll find that here. If you decide to participate in actual TOPICS, I'll leave some topics here I'm interested in.

1. Politics (liberal, conservative, green party, libertarian, ect,)
2. Science Astronomy, geology, Botany, Free Energy, anything with science in mind. (even weird science)
3. Here's a TOPIC CONSPIRACIES (go figure)
4. Religion Christianity, Islam, Judaism, hell even Witchcraft. :-x
5. Last Days Scenarios, WW3, Meteor Blast, Plagues.
6. Social Issues Illegal Immigration, Abortion, Law and Order or Disorder, out of control Liberal Courts, ect..
7.Health issues holistic health care, alternative therapies, vitamins and supplements
8. MiddleEast Politics Iran, Iraq, Israel.
9. Music/Sports Ahhhh not really!
10.Other Stuff...

I'll add that I personally could post in any FORUM I choose, Above Top Secret, for example. but I CHOOSE this forum because I have more personal freedom to air my INSANITY, without having a Moderator stifle my opinions, Of course this comes with a RESPONSIBILITY towards the rest of the people here, And that I'm working on getting better. Good DAY.

P.S. Gotta go now, be back tommorrow or later today.

Shadow
10-07-2006, 08:48 PM
Okay,

I'll bite. What do you want to discuss.

redrat11
10-07-2006, 08:55 PM
Shadow wrote:
Okay,

I'll bite. What do you want to discuss.

Well, you mentioned chipping in the other thread, what exactly do you know or think of it.

Shadow
10-07-2006, 08:58 PM
I think chipping is good. I will help keep track of people.

10-07-2006, 09:00 PM
You are chipped and broken and love attention, because you are so ordinary.

redrat11
10-07-2006, 09:01 PM
So in other words you think goverment should track you 24/7, never mind that it's unconstitutional and pervasive?

redrat11
10-07-2006, 09:03 PM
Gotta go now, this dual shadow is creepy. I'll post tommorrow maybe.

Shadow
10-07-2006, 09:05 PM
It would prevent identity theft. Look at what has happened to me here.

I have some coward using my identity to post here. With chipping, that would not be possible. Vermin such as him would either have to be brave enough to be themselves or more to the point hide in the shadows behind brave genuine people willing to stand up.

It is not chipping that is bad, it is the vermin that would be caught out that are the real problem.

10-07-2006, 09:06 PM
To long to bother to read. You need to learn literary skills.

Shadow
10-07-2006, 09:14 PM
You simply need to learn how to read.

It might help if you learned how to interact with other real people as well.

10-07-2006, 09:16 PM
People fine, you no. Be quicker. Quit asking the others with you for advice.

Shadow
10-07-2006, 09:19 PM
Shadow_ wrote:
People fine, you no. Be quicker. Quit asking the others with you for advice.

I am not sure what you mean here. You had better take you medications immediately.

By people are you refering to your immaginary friends and dolls?

10-07-2006, 09:20 PM
No decent people, no one you would know.

Shadow
10-07-2006, 09:28 PM
True, I wouldn't know any of your imaginary friends.

Sorry rat, I tried. But this spamming coward has no intention to do anything but spread disruption and hate.

10-07-2006, 09:31 PM
No one has asked you to do anything except leave. You are a child and have not learned yet how to act in an adult world. Names don't bother me. Fools such as you are fun.

truebeliever
10-10-2006, 08:13 PM
Just testing why my posts do not go to the top of the front page.

Shadow
10-10-2006, 09:47 PM
Shadow_ wrote:
No one has asked you to do anything except leave. You are a child and have not learned yet how to act in an adult world. Names don't bother me. Fools such as you are fun.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

moron

Bouncer
10-11-2006, 12:05 AM
Stick and stones can break my bones,
But names can drive me atop the observation tower with an 8X scope . . .

I think something is amiss here, and perhaps someone should shed a little light on this Shadow_ character.

Hey, how many shadows does it take to change a lightbulb??

10-11-2006, 03:48 AM
Shadow and shadow_ have just given plenty of reason why neither have any information worth your time. I cannot entertain a comparison of what happened to you here [on this forum] in terms of people using your identity [assuming you mean shadow_ who is clearly another individual] to why [we the people] should all get the chip. If someone has gained access to your account [Shadow] then you have options to take that up with admin and restore your account with a new password. There is no perspective or thought put into either of your responses to this thread. Your assumptions of this or any other website validating your identity via your implanted chip are baseless... entirely unfounded... and furthermore, you can't possibly be in favor of ALL of your online activity to be monitored and stored in a database attached to your own personal implant identification. You have not spent enough time considering the implications involved here. I urge you to give this further study and consideration.

Truebeliever, let's see if this thread shows up now.

Bouncer
10-11-2006, 10:25 AM
Hear, hear! Sooner or later we learn not to indulge in fruitless tactics. It always gives the opponent a better position.
As for any counsel in THIS matter, I'm fresh out.

Shadow
10-11-2006, 11:16 AM
There are hackers here amongst us. The have infiltrated most of our machines.

The imposter Shadow_ is one of them. He knows way too much about data vipers. I think he put the one I found.

Some of my messages are not from me.

10-11-2006, 05:44 PM
Data vipers, Data vipers, scary, scary. Run and hide little shadow. Scary stuff. Booooooo.......

redrat11
10-11-2006, 05:44 PM
Shadow wrote:
There are hackers here amongst us. The have infiltrated most of our machines.

The imposter Shadow_ is one of them. He knows way too much about data vipers. I think he put the one I found.

Some of my messages are not from me.

Which messages are you referring to? :-o

Shadow
10-11-2006, 09:59 PM
Some of my first ones after the imposter joined. In fact I think he joined just after I started warning about dangerous links and data vipers. As soon as he joined he started posting as me and not as his imposter self shadow_.

He also did a bunch of my messages before I had to go away after which he started spamming the board as shadow_.

He knows about data vipers, he even posted here that he wont open my private messages because he thinks I'm going to send him a data viper. And just now he is making fun of them.

This guy is dangerous, be carefull of him. I think he may be the one who turned me in and he started posting after they took me.