PDA

View Full Version : 9-11 again


chaosdefined
10-11-2006, 03:04 PM
If you look at all the numerology reports created about the towers, you will notice they are all portions of 11

with todays events notice the 9-11 reference again

first today is the 11th

10/11/2006 =1+0+1+1+2+0+0+6= 11

the address attacked: 524 e. 72nd

7+2=9
5+2+4=11

odd dont you think?

redrat11
10-11-2006, 05:34 PM
chaosdefined wrote:
If you look at all the numerology reports created about the towers, you will notice they are all portions of 11

with todays events notice the 9-11 reference again

first today is the 11th

10/11/2006 =1+0+1+1+2+0+0+6= 11

the address attacked: 524 e. 72nd

7+2=9
5+2+4=11

odd dont you think?

Interesting....

Yes, that's incredible! Now, I'm begginning to believe that any aircraft can be taken down by Highly Classified Jamming Equipment.

Something tells me this a DIVERSION of sorts, something must of happened elswhere we don't know about. :-? Can someone can explain how a airplane can possibly crash into DOWNTOWN MANHATTAN, I'm all ears!

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20061011/D8KMM7OG1.html

http://www.drudgereport.com/

redrat11
10-11-2006, 06:13 PM
Your Not Going To Believe This!

Right NOW on the Radio I'm hearing from the NY Yankees ballplayers that the dead player in the plane crash was always talking about conspiracies to his teamates, one of his teamates said he frequently talked about JFK JR. and other conspiracies. Go Figure! It's 5:15 PM MSTime where I'm at now. :-)

chaosdefined
10-12-2006, 10:37 AM
Here's something that may perk your ears.

Every plane has a black box.
Every plane has some type of electronic control between the stick and rudders.

How easy would it to be able to take controle of a plane by remote?

chaosdefined
10-12-2006, 10:44 AM
redrat11 wrote:
Your Not Going To Believe This!

Right NOW on the Radio I'm hearing from the NY Yankees ballplayers that the dead player in the plane crash was always talking about conspiracies to his teamates, one of his teamates said he frequently talked about JFK JR. and other conspiracies. Go Figure! It's 5:15 PM MSTime where I'm at now. :-)



Interesting, just shows that anyone that discovers the hidden truths will be "taken out" by Government thugs. What a shame that our own home is being torn apart from the inside out.

Do you remember the recent tape from Bin Laden saying that the next attack will come from people that are american not Islamic?

Think about it.... western United states water system tainted with ick, infecting first spinich then letace, now on 10-11 a very remenessant crash into a building on a date that matches the events that opened the worlds eyes.... Something is not right.

Look at the Bush\Bin Laden connections in the past... Things that make you go HMMMMMM

chaosdefined
10-12-2006, 10:46 AM
Oh, one more thing....

Baseball is an AMERICAN past time.

redrat11
10-12-2006, 02:30 PM
chaosdefined wrote:








Do you remember the recent tape from Bin Laden saying that the next attack will come from people that are american not Islamic?

Think about it.... western United states water system tainted with ick, infecting first spinich then letace, now on 10-11 a very remenessant crash into a building on a date that matches the events that opened the worlds eyes.... Something is not right.

Look at the Bush\Bin Laden connections in the past... Things that make you go HMMMMMM

Well, it's clear that Bin/Laden is goverment stooge, What I see is nothing more than ESOTERIC MASONIC DRAMA being played out before the American Sheeples minds. It was interesting that Norad ordered fighter jets over NYC and Washington D.C. (who knows maybe somethings coming down the pike.) :-?

chaosdefined
10-12-2006, 03:08 PM
redrat11 wrote:
Well, it's clear that Bin/Laden is goverment stooge, What I see is nothing more than ESOTERIC MASONIC DRAMA being played out before the American Sheeples minds. It was interesting that Norad ordered fighter jets over NYC and Washington D.C. (who knows maybe somethings coming down the pike.) :-?


I would not doubt it. They are just telling us that they are still alive and working on total control.

I guess we'll find out in the next few days.

10-12-2006, 08:49 PM
Yes, something is not right and more and more it takes on a supernatural presence. The American people can not and will not see it. It shows itself because most are blind.

10-13-2006, 02:32 AM
If you seek it you will find it. Human beings are highly skilled in pattern recognition. See if you can't find these same (numeric) "coincidences" in the many recent school shooting incidents. After "911" people began plugging related keywords into Microsoft Word to produce:

http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/q33ny.gif

chaosdefined
10-13-2006, 06:59 AM
Interesting.

Bouncer
10-13-2006, 01:34 PM
Old Jewish Proverb: "A lesson taught with humour is a lesson remembered."

New Jewish Proverb: "A lesson taught with an Uzi is pretty darn memorable, too!"

Point being that we have joint-tasking with the Israelis here in the US-of-A and wouldn't be surprised if the "Other Side" has spooks lurking about, also. Just take a trip to Princeton and you can feel it in the air . . .

Or, hey, does anyone know if the sports bar in Boston, "The Fours", is a spook rendevous?
After all, it was founded in 1976: "Announcing the inception of a new bar and restaurant . . ."

Bouncer
10-13-2006, 02:16 PM
Also:

CORY LIDLE = LILLY DECOR

I'm guessing that if there was a "plot" (with or without Cory's knowledge) that it was set in motion the night before . . . can anyone find out what their original intentions were regarding the flight, or where Cory was on the prior evening??

Bouncer
01-09-2007, 11:32 AM
Re the original 9/11: I picked up a little bit on the signal line regarding admin. procedures - how long did it take them to realize that the fire(s) could not be put out and therefore the buildings should be evacuated? Were the occupants evacuated with hidden priorities??

I am concerned about neglect of certain Jewish concerns there.

visualvendet
03-23-2007, 11:46 PM
DEAD BODIES FOUND FROM PLANE THAT HIT THE PENTAGON. (scroll video to 5:31 to see) I am no debunker, thats my word! But, this video had me almost believing that 911 wasn't an inside job. It has some pretty strong facts about the whole truth movement.
http://www.visualvendetta.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=165&Itemid=50
3 months after watching this video I realized what is even credible about this film? This video does show many of the flaws of the truth movement though. If the truth movement can fill in these holes I think we can finally get a hearing to IMPEACH BUSH at last!!! IF THEY DID FIND THE BODIES TO THIS FLIGHT WHERE ARE THE IMAGES OF THE BODIES TO UNITED 93????

visualvendet
04-08-2007, 06:53 PM
Very interesting clip from the current movie "The Last Mimzy" about the Patriot Act Law.
http://www.visualvendetta.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=187&Itemid=50
An FBI agent arrests a family with no search warrent and with only probable cause. Very nice!

visualvendet
04-08-2007, 06:54 PM
Very interesting clip from the current movie "The Last Mimzy" about the Patriot Act Law.
http://www.visualvendetta.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=187&Itemid=50
An FBI agent arrests a family with no search warrent and with only probable cause. Very nice!