PDA

View Full Version : Australia's History; Pyramids, Egyptian Glyphs, more!

BvL
10-16-2006, 05:12 PM
Australia's History; Pyramids, Egyptian Glyphs, more!
http://www.davidickeforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26291&highlight=australian+pyramids+glyphs

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 09:13 PM
Whereas I'm not a believer in aliens, I do feel pyramids and other archeological anomalies around the world, tell us an important truth of the movements of man, that the NWO relies on keeping "buried", for their coming "False Messiah" scam to be believed.

It has always struck me as 'off', that The Bible starts with the Super-Continant (that doesn't divide untill Peleg's time), and one of the 'heads' coming off the river (out of Eden) is called the Euphrates, then "they" try to tell us it's that trickle (compared to the Super-Continant's Euphtrates) in the Middle East, that "they" then use to base the 'right' to tell us, is where the Bible "story" comes from.

I fully believe that archeological anomolies prove that The Bible was written for and about the whole world, as It claims, and that's why "they" keep these discoveries "buried".

The world over now, people are looking for end time signs in Israel. I believe they are looking in the wrong place for the wrong signs, and that that's been the plan all along, and why so many histories have been so blatently lied about.

Yep the Egyptians have been to Australia...DEFFO

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~classblu/egypt/article.htm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~classblu/egypt/entrance.jpg

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~classblu/egypt/glyphs1.jpg

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~classblu/egypt/glyphs2.jpg

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~classblu/egypt/glyphs3.jpg

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~classblu/egypt/glyphs4.jpg

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~classblu/egypt/glyphs5.jpg

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~classblu/egypt/glyphs6.jpg

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~classblu/egypt/glyphs7.jpg

And Look who is here ...ANUBIS

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~classblu/egypt/anubis.jpg

Scarabbs, Anubis, Mummies, Stars etc etc...

Sketches of some rock art

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~classblu/egypt/sketches1.jpg

This thread goes well with the thread, "Who are the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel?"

The point I'm getting at is that we don't need to look for any 'magical', 'secret', 'illuminated' writtings of men, but honestly look at the real evidence, of real history, that's so "actively ignored", but still there to be found.

After all, it's kind of hard to "hide" whole continants!

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 09:16 PM
Something else I got off crystalinks, written by a guy called David Lovegrove (The link is http://crystalinks.com/australisphynx.html )

Australia is a vast and very old land. There is a spiritual vibration in the outback that I believe is part of the ancient mystery of our indigenous people. It is a very powerful sense of a sort of eternal wisdom of the land, and it's like you feel that you are being watched and weighed up by ancient elders. For me it wasnt just a good feeling. I actually grew a little afraid of the realness of this feeling. It was like "we are watching you little white child walking in our sacred places". I eventually felt that I was approved of and also protected and watched over.

The uncanny thing for me about the aboriginal people is that in physical appearance they look very much like the people of southern India. I am very interested in Yoga, and whilst in the outback I felt that maybe the Yogic tradition came from here thousands of years ago or at least that there is a strong link.

Outback Australians like to talk of the uncanny "magical" deeds of Aboriginal men of power, and the people I have talked to over the years were not new age people, but were actually rather "straight", yet were convinced of the truth of these stories.

I see no reason why there could not have been civilizations of high technology(technology of the physical and the spirit) here in the distant past. If we have got to where we are now in maybe 7000 years, why couldn't something similar or greater happen a long way further back?

One day I was talking to a Christian Minister (Uniting Church, which is Presbyterians and Methodist and Baptist combined). Anyway, he was a very honest and reliable sort of man, and he had been a minister in an outback town for a number of years. One day he was driving his landrover out of town (the only road out) and stopped to talked to an old aboriginal Elder who was a friend of his.

The minister told the Elder that he was going to this other town a couple of hundred miles away (not far in Australian terms), and the old elder said, "Okay, I'll see you there."

The minister drove off wondering what the man meant, as he knew that the Elder had no car. He drove for hours and as he pulled into the town there was the aboriginal man sitting on a verandah.

When asked how he got there ahead of the landrover he just smiled.

Now this sounds like a tall tale, but the man who told me the story had no reason to lie, in fact such a tale seems to be in a distinctly non christian realm, and I am a good judge of people and I could tell he was sincere.

The spirituality of the aboriginal people is a secret thing, and even among them there are secrets for men and secrets for women and secrets only for the specially initiated. The white invader her has usually treated the aboriginal people with contempt, seeing them as dirty naked savages, labelling them as lazy and untrustworthy. Things are a bit better now, but this attitude and misunderstanding is still widespread.

There is no reason I can think of why the remnants of the traditional aboriginal people would even attempt to share their spiritual wisdom and profundity with a people as arrogant and ignorant of nature as the invader. They are at heart a very kind and gentle people, and many times I have wept tears of shame when confonted with the cruelty inflicted on them since my ancestors came here 200 years ago. What happened here is just as obscene and genocidal and barbaric as what happening in America to the native peoples.

The aboriginal people are great judges of character, and as I have a love and kindred feeling for them the people I have met usually have warmed to me and accepted me as a friend. When I went to the outback I was told in a psychic way that I was being watched and weighed. I am not terribly into the whole gamut of new age beliefs yet I have lived a life of spiritual experiences, partly through my own seeking and partly through some kind of fate.

In the outback I got the strongest feeling possible that the spirit! ual masters of this land are still the spiritual masters of this land, no matter how much the western materialist capitalist culture appears to prevail. I believe that we are like big children playing with super toys, ignorant of all but the most obvious facts of life. The movie "The Right Stuff" touched on this belief that many of us have that certain aboriginal people are able to do "impossible" things.

There is a scence where "Gordo" is in Outback Australia and the Elders are singing around a fire throwing swirls of sparks , and he is told that they are up there helping Scott Glenn as he orbits the Earth. Many older Australians like me (I'm 45) take it as given that there are amazing mysterys in this country that are secret for good reason.

I mentioned in a previous letter about the possible connection of ancient Australians and the Vedic culture of India. In the well known book Autobiography of a Yogi, Paramahansa Yogananda describes his life witnessing miraculous abilitys of yogic saints he met, and his! own experiences. This includes people being in two places at once, not eating for years, sitting underwater for hours, raising the dead. He writes in a matter of fact way, and one has to either believe him or consider him a liar and a lunatic! I believe that the secrets of the aboriginal people are of this nature- abilitys that are considered supernatural to Western people whose culture was stripped of its tradition by the Christian clergy and its economic power, and by the Industrial Revolution that mechanized our ancestors lives and has removed us a long way from nature (and dare I say it, sanity).

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 09:20 PM
"Big" things have never really struck me with awe, like the little, and "missing" details of life, so the Gympie Pyramid (one of, I believe, 10, but I haven't found that link again, yet) I'll leave to the pyramid buffs.

It's the questions, the following questions raise, that 'get me in'.
At this link;
http://www.awarenessquest.com/osborn.htm

SUMMARY:

The entire complex has suffered repeated cyclone activity and a great deal of erosion - proof of great antiquity. The annals of ancient history associate the names of Queen Hatshepsut of Egypt and Ethiopia, King Solomon of Israel and Hiram, the Phoenician of Tyre with three year voyages to Ophir - identified by historians with Australia in the era of around 1000 BC. In the era 90 AD, Ophir was stated by historians to be owned by India In so much as great controversy exists, pertinent to ancient history, it is believed that excavations of the site will open old doors long shut and vent’ many similar artifacts and petroglyphs found all over Australia relative to Egyptian, Israeli and Cananite history.

This site and other sites recently discovered point to an as-yet undocumented culture of sea trading by ancient Phoenicians and in as much as this site has not yet been excavated and existing artifacts have been collected from the surface, it is predicted that archaeological investigation may well re-write Australian history out of Sarina. However, the deep and abiding concern of people involved here is that the site may be vandalised.

Part One of this analysis will be followed in 12 months by an expanded Part 2 embracing other sites on the coast relative to the phenomena.

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 09:21 PM
From this link;
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/720016/posts
I find another Egypt/Sth. America connection, but still haven't re-found the links to the Australia/Sth. America connection. It was to do with a genetic cross of Aus/African DNA found in native Sth. Americans, but if "Egyptians went to both lands....and below this is the story of the Aus. Aboriginals giving a masonic handshake on meeting their first white man.

The Mystery of the Cocaine Mummies

In the 21st dynasty of the Pharaos, 3,000 years ago, there took place one night at a temple, the funeral of Henut Taui - the Lady of the Two lands.

Compared to the great rulers of Egypt, her burial was a modest affair. But just like the Pharaos, she too was mummified, and her body placed in the depths of a desert tomb, in the belief it would give her immortality.

In an unexpected way, it has. Her mummified body waited throughout recorded history - the Greeks and Romans, the Dark and Middle ages, the Renaissance and Napoleon, until in the early 19th century, her tomb was plundered.

The king of Bavaria bought the ornate sarcophagus with the mummy inside. He gave it to a museum in Munich, where for another century, Henut Taui lay undisturbed.

Then four years ago a German scientist, Dr Svetla Balabanova, made a discovery which was to baffle Egyptologists, and call into question whole areas of science and archeology to chemistry and botany.

She discovered that the body of Henut Taui contained large quantities of cocaine and nicotine. The surprise was not just that the ancient Egyptians had taken drugs, but that these drugs come from tobacco and coca, plants completly unknown outside the Americas, unheard of until Sir Walter Raleigh introduced smoking from the New World, or until cocaine was imported in the Victorian era.

It was seemingly impossible for the ancient Egyptians to get hold of these substances. And so began the mystery -

Aboriginal gives Masonic handshake on meeting first white man

In 1931 in the N.W. Kimberley¼s, Prof. A. P. Elkin, Professor of Anthropology at Sydney University came upon a tribe of Aborigines who had not met a white man before. The professor was astounded when tribal elders greeted him with Ancient Secret masonic hand signs. He was struck by the startling sematic features present in the natives. He discovered the Aborigines worshipped the sun. They also had an earth mother & Rainbow Serpent Cult. Later he discovered many of the words spoken were of Egyptian origin. This is the area of the famous Wandjina Cave Art. According to legend the Wanjina came from across the Indian Ocean in great vessels.

You can see from these "anomolies", why I believe The Bible is, for and about, the WHOLE world, and that that is "The Brotherhoods GREAT Secret.

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 09:23 PM
Well, here's some genetic evidence that we've been taught something quite different to our actual history, and they do have a reason, an ancient reason, to lie.

So many "anomolies", so little interest.... or too much interest in keeping them anomolies and the "big" truth they threaten to expose?

http://www.duerinck.com/migrate.html
AMERICANS DESCENDED FROM AUSTRALIANS?

Americans from European ancestry are traced to one of the daughters of Africa Eve, as found in a study above. A further study examined a 11,500-year-old skull, found in Brazil, which appears to belong to a woman of African or Aboriginal (Australia) descent. This might suggest boat travel.

MUNGO MAN -- LAKE MUNGO 3

Recent scientific dating of Mungo Man, a male skeleton found in 1974 in Australia, specifically Lake Mungo in NSW 25 years ago, places the age of Mungo at 40,000 years old, not between 56,000 and 68,000 years old as previously thought. The theory is that this group of individuals represented by our buddy "Mungo" combined with other groups arriving later to form the present Aborigines and Melanesians. The archaeology team at Australian National University includes Dr. Rhys Jones, who helped find Mungo Man, and Dr. Alan Thorne. This dating of Mungo Man meshes with the "Out of Africa" theory. Presumably settlement of the Australian continent would have occurred thousands of years before Mungo Man showed up.

Australian National University researchers published the results of mtDNA testing on Lake Mungo 3. The DNA did not match that of living humans. Either the Mungo lineage evolved in Australia, not Africa, or it could mean that the Mungo lineage went extinct.

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/tcga/
Research themes

The human genome contains an enormous amount of information on the movements and relationships of past populations and on the biological adaptations of those populations to a changing environment. Non-recombining genetic systems, principally the mitochondrial genome and the Y-chromosome, contain detailed information on female and male specific genealogies respectively. Using modern molecular techniques this information can be accessed with increasing speed and in recent years it has been used to address a range of historical and demographic questions. Currently, the relationships between and among populations from Africa, Europe, Asia and The Middle East, with a particular focus on Jewish and Judaic groups, are being investigated using both ancient and modern DNA as source material. Research is also being carried out into the relationship between historical and pre-historical food production and variation in genes coding for both detoxification and nutrient utilisation enzymes in human populations.

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 09:24 PM
Some tid bits from one of the links (sorry, it wouldn't copy and I lost which one) that tells me we've been deliberately lied to, by the same "line" of peoples, for a very ancient reason.
Source: Maggies Farm No.37 1988

This 92lb basalt rock was unearthed by Andrew Nott from a building site in North Street Toowoomba (Qld) during the digging of foundations for a factory in 1974.

The rock is carved with a solar motif with a stylistic face and heiroglyphs of serpents. Marilyn Pye bought the artifact and flew it to New York where it was identified as belonging to the most ancient Meso-American culture - The La Tolita - pre-Mayan, and estimated at 2000 BC. Due to a series of circumstances, Marilyn became aware of The Hopi Prophecies concerning the return of the true white brother", which tells of a whiter person with two helpres bringing the symbol of the sun to the Hopi. The legend says that if the three come bringing the symbol of the Sun and the Cross, the "great purification" would begin. If the symbol was not returned then the world would be destroyed by another holocaust. (The Hopi Indians believe they survived a former holocaust by retreating underground). The rock finally made it to the Hopi Indians, and the elder Grandfather David became very excited over the rock and said: "This is what we have been waiting for. There are three others to come."
Last century an avenue of ancient large leaf fig trees (native only to southern Europe) were found at Mascot. They could have lined a long vanished road leading to an official residence.

In the same area, near the old Sydney water supply stands a cork tree (also native to southern Europe). It and the fig trees pre-date the arrival of Capt.Cook.
Noted Perth skindiver, Allan Robinson believes he has discovered the remains of an ancient Phoenician tireme off nearby King Sound (WA, Kimberleys, near Derby), where an old prospector earlier dug up a 2700 year old Phoenician inscribed bronze plate.

Other miners claim to have found ancient open cut copper mines in the Kimberley coastal area, wherec
fragments of Palestinian & other pottery have been unearthed.

Similar mines believed to have been dug by Libyans around 2,200 years ago have been located in West Iran, nearby ancient rock inscriptions.
Egyptian heiroglyphs found carved on a 3 - 4ft long stone. Taken away by WA museum and stored in basement.

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 09:25 PM
There's that, "very old" Australia - Sth. America connection again;
http://www.perceptions.couk.com/westward.html

1. That black African explorers or traders penetrated Central and South America in prehistory. And that these individuals enjoyed high status.

Early evidence at
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/430944.stm which quotes - "Archaeologists speculate that such an incredible sea voyage, [from Australia to Brazil], would not have been undertaken knowingly but by accident. Just three years ago, five African fishermen were caught in a storm and a few weeks later were washed up on the shores of South America. Two of the fishermen died, but three made it alive"

"Perceptions" - not for the first time - disagrees with the establishment's academics. We believe organized expeditions took place.

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 09:27 PM
More to tthe very early connection between Australia and Sth America;
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/716088/replies?c=25

URL: http://www.frontpagemag.com/archives/ponte/ponte09-28-99.htm

IN 1975, anthropologists digging at Serra Da Capivara in remote northeast Brazil found a skull in a 43-foot-deep cavern. The cave’s walls were painted with exotic forms, including images of long-extinct giant armadillos. The scientists set aside the skull, as well as some other bones, to gather dust in the National Museum’s huge archives in Rio de Janeiro.

About a year ago, archeologist Walter Neves of the University of Sao Paolo was measuring dozens of ancient skulls when something odd about this one caught his eye. The Brazilian skull, which had belonged to a twenty-year-old female who died in some sort of accident ten millennia ago, had distinct characteristics. It did not appear to be Mongoloid, like those of Native Americans whose ancestors had migrated across the Bering Land Bridge from Asia when past ice ages had lowered world sea levels, but African!

A CAT scan paid for by a British Broadcasting Company documentary team and the National Museum confirmed that this young woman, nicknamed "Luiza" after Africa’s famed human progenitor "Lucy," had the pronounced chin, large nose, and round eyes of an African or an Australian aboriginal. To see Luiza’s story and face, as reconstructed by forensic artist Richard Neave of the University of Manchester, United Kingdom, click here.

Luiza’s "skull dimensions and facial features match most closely the native people of Australia and Melanesia," according to the BBC. Its documentary, Ancient Voices: The Hunt for the First Americans, which aired in Great Britain in early September, shows that ancient Australian rock paintings depict boats with high prows capable of ocean travel. Australia is 8,450 miles from South America, but ancient Polynesians made very long island-hopping voyages across the Pacific. Ancient Australians, whose ancestors left Africa around 100,000 years ago, might successfully have done likewise.
But now we have solid scientific evidence that among the earliest settlers of the Americas were people of African ancestry, people whose skin presumably was not red or brown but ebony.

According to the BBC documentary, a few of their descendants might still be alive at the far southern tip of South America, not far from where Ted Turner and Jane Fonda have their huge feudal rancho, a refuge just in case nuclear war destroys the Northern Hemisphere.

The pre-European people of Tierra del Fuego, the "Land of Fire," whose ferocity

and bonfires frightened early Spanish explorers, lived stone-age lives until this century. According to the BBC investigation, they "show hybrid skull features which could have resulted from intermarrying between mongoloid and negroid peoples. Their rituals and traditions also bear some resemblance to the ancient rock art in Brazil."

But what happened to the rest of those black-skinned original Americans in Brazil? The BBC reports that archeologists and anthropologists studying skulls in that cave found that, "The shape of the skulls changes between 9,000 and 7,000 years ago from being exclusively negroid to exclusively mongoloid."

The BBC’s conclusion is stark and horrifying: "Combined with rock art evidence of increasing violence at this time, it appears that the mongoloid people from the north invaded and wiped out the original Americans."

In other words, long before Christopher Columbus and other dead white evil European male (DWEEM in PC-speak) conquistadors arrived to slaughter noble Native American Indians, the noble Native American Indians carried out a genocide that exterminated the true First Americans, who happened to have black skin and African racial origins.

What a different, braver New World ours might have been! Columbus arrives in 1492 and is greeted by smiling black faces. Instead of human-sacrificing Aztecs and socialist Incas, Europeans might have found the gentle culture of Africa or the dreamtime of Australian aboriginal people. Alas, we shall never know what could have been. The murderous genocide carried out by invading Indians destroyed the offspring of Luiza and her fellow black-skinned "original Americans," leaving only a few of their bones and fragments of their beautiful art.

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 09:28 PM
A couple of more big hints that we really should look at the whole world for Biblical history, rather than just focusing on the Middle East.

http://www.webcom.com/mhc/archaeology/decalogue-introduction.html
Much more to this link, worth a full read.

Is this the world's oldest surviving inscription of the Ten Commandments?

There is a fascinating old site some few miles west of a little town called Los Lunas in New Mexico. The site has been known as "Mystery Mountain" by the locals for many years. At the foot of this hill there is an ancient rock inscription. Many scholars now believe that it contains the Ten Commandments, including 3 instances of the Tetragrammaton, inscribed in old Hebrew letters.

Photo 1997 J.Neuhoff

However, conventional history teaches that the Americas were discovered by the Europeans either in 1492 by Columbus, or maybe a few hundred years earlier by the Vikings. There still seems to be an aversion among the establishment historians to even consider the idea that ancient Mediterranean peoples from the Middle East might have traveled to the Americas in the centuries before Christ. Only so-called diffusionists (14) would have accepted a different view. And yet, there it is, this inscription in New Mexico, an undeniable witness from an ancient past telling its history .
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/israel/losttribes3.html
Illustration of boat Japanese illustration depicting the raft on which the ancient Israelites crossed over to Japan.
Japan
Daber: in Hebrew, to speak.
Daberu: Japanese for chatting.

Goi: a non-Hebrew or foreigner.
Gai'Jeen: prefix for a foreigner, a non-Japanese.

Kor: cold in Hebrew.
Koru: to freeze in Japanese.

Knesset: Parliament in Hebrew.
Kensei: Constitutional government in Japanese.

These are among the thousands of words and names of places with no real etymological meaning in Japanese. And they all correspond with Hebrew words. Even the Kings have similar names. The first known king of Japan, who was named Osee, ruled around 730 BC. This king has been identified with the last king of Israel, Hoshea, who died around the same time, at the time of the Assyrian exile of the ten tribes from Israel. The holy Japanese shinto temple strongly recalls the ancient holy Isrealite temple, which housed a holy of holies section and several gates. Several artifacts in Japan have been traced to Assyrian and Jewish sources, among them, a well in Koryugi with the words "well of Israel" inscribed on its side.

It has also been suggested that the carts of Otsu and Kyoto are of ancient biblical origin, as they are different from any others in Japan. Might the ancient Israelites and their wives and children have been conveyed to Japan in these carts? Among the Samurai sect, there is a tradition that their ancient ancestors came to Japan from western Asia around 660 BC.The name 'Samurai' recalls 'Samaria'. And to which tribe do the Japanese belong? There are those who claim that the Mikado, the Japanese emperor, is a descendant of the Hebrew tribe of Gad. 'Mikado' recalls the Hebrew word for 'his majesty the king,' 'Malchuto'.

Ethiopian women Ethiopian women with qita, unleavened bread baked for passover.
Beta Israel-Ethiopia
In the latter part of the twelfth century, a legend appeared which persisted for several centuries and reached Egypt, Palestine and Europe. According to this legend, a Christian priest named Prester John ruled as monarch over a vast and wealthy Christian Empire. According to many traditions, Ethiopia was the land of the powerful Prester John's kingdom, as well as the home of the ten lost tribes. Persistent rumor had it that these African Israelite kingdoms were at constant war with Prester John, and that their armies were advancing on Rome.

Who are these African-Jewish tribesmen so central to the Prester John legend? These are the Ethiopian Jews known both as Falashas, the Amharic word for landless, wandering Jews, and as Beta Israel, the house of Israel. In Ethiopia, they engaged primarily in agriculture, but were known also for their exquisite crafts and jewelry. Today, most of the Beta Israel live in the state of Israel. In the 1970's and 80's, the Israeli government airlifted thousands of Ethiopian Jews to Israel, rescuing them from political and economic distress.

According to one tradition, the Ethiopian Jews are the descendants of one of the ten tribes, as their religion is an ancient form of biblical Judaism. Their religious practices are prescribed by the Orit, the Torah translated into their Gez dialect. They possess none of the post-biblical laws. Over the centuries, the Beta Israel have been connected with the tribe of Dan. This association has eased the process of their return to the state of Israel in recent times.

Torrance The Scottish missionary Rev. Thomas Torrance in China, 1920s. Torrance claimed the Chiang-Min of West Szechuan were descendants of the ancient Israelites.
Chiang-Min China
"Behold, These are coming from afar. These from the north and the west and these from the land of Sinim." This prophecy, spoken by Isaiah, promised the return of Lost Israelites from all corners of the Earth and from Sinim. Interestingly, Sinim is the Hebrew word for China. In fort-like villages in the high mountain ranges on the Chinese-Tibetan border live the Chiang-Min of West Szechuan. It has been claimed that the Chiang-Min are descendants of the ancient Israelites who arrived in China several hundred years before Christ.

The missionary Torrance, who visited Cheng-du in the early party of this century, insisted that the Chiang-Min strongly resemble the Israelite branch of the Semitic race. He observed that several of their customs were reminiscent of ancient Israelite tradition. Said Torrance: "The plough the Chiang use is similar to the ancient Israelite plough and is drawn by two oxen, never by an ox and an ass. This in accordance with the Biblical stipulation: 'You shall not plough with an ox and ass together.'" The Chaing-Min believe in one God. During "times of calamity or acute distress," writes Torrance, "they issue a moan or cry which sounds like 'Yawei', suggestive of the biblical name of God. The Scottish missionary also claims that the Chinese conception of Sacrifice came from the ancient Israelites.

Finally, Chiang-Min priests, like the ancient Israelite priests, wear girdles to bind their robes, and bear a sacred rod shaped like a serpent, reminiscent of the brass serpent fashioned by Moses in the wilderness.

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 09:33 PM
Yet again, "They" take the oldest trees, oldest culture on the oldest land, but still try to ell the world they came from somewhere else.

http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/stories/s1520088.htm

Wollemi rock art shows Aboriginal Dreaming
Judy Skatssoon
ABC Science Online

Friday, 2 December 2005

rock art
Some of the rock art found in Wollemi National Park is believed to represent paths associated with Dreamtime beings, such as the eagle ancestor (Image: Paul Taçon)
Archaeologists surveying rugged bushland outside Sydney have discovered evidence that an ancient Aboriginal Dreaming track runs through wilderness where the Jurassic-era Wollemi Pine was found.

Dreaming tracks record the journey of spirit ancestors as they moved through the landscape, transforming ancestral lands and laying down the laws.

Around 1000 known tracks are believed to exist, mainly in central and northern Australia, says Professor Paul Taçon of Griffith University, whose work was presented at an archaeology conference in Western Australia this week.

Taçon says a survey of Wollemi National Park west of Sydney, beginning in September 2004, has found numerous paintings and engravings.

"We found dozens of previously unrecorded rock art sites," he says.

"It appears that a traditional Aboriginal travel route, possibly a Dreaming track, runs across Wollemi National Park."

He says the rock art evidence suggests that there must once have been Dreaming tracks across southeast Australia as significant and detailed as those in the north and centre.

The finding is also reported in the International Newsletter of Rock Art.

Probing the wilderness

The discovery comes after Taçon and his team announced in 2003 they had discovered more than 200 rock paintings in an undisclosed rock shelter deep in the Wollemi wilderness.

Some areas were so remote they were only accessible by helicopter.

The sites represent the most well-preserved and extensive drawing and stencil sites in southeastern Australia, Taçon says.

They are believed to be as old as 4000 years and many represent birds, or human-bird hybrids, which is unusual for Aboriginal art but probably reflected the area's rich bird life.

At the time it was hailed as a major find, but since then Taçon and colleagues, including members of local Aboriginal communities, have made more startling discoveries suggesting the area has major cultural significance.

Major cultural significance

"We've been working on the eastern and western sides of the central portion of Wollemi National Park and we've been finding some key sites on each side which show influences from several different directions," he says.

"For example some of the art which is more typical of the western side is found in the east and vice versa.

"It looks like this is a path that people used and marked for many thousands of years."

Taçon says the sites will remain secret but will be documented for posterity.

His team will begin new fieldwork in the area next April.

The world-famous Wollemi pine was discovered in the area in 1994 after having been thought extinct for millions of years.

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 09:34 PM
A piece from the following site about the sunken ancient civilization off Japan;
http://www.pureinsight.org/pi/index.php?news=1678

The existence of prehistoric civilizations

The earth was not like this at its beginning. It has experienced countless numbers of crust changes, volcanoes, floods, ice ages, and so on. The earth as it appears now has experienced myriad changes. Let us look at the "Near-Water-Ancient-Land" as an example. This place is 2600 meters deep, and only 90 kilometers from the Japanese Gulf. However, 67-25 millions years ago, it was high above the Pacific Ocean, some 120 kilometers east of the Japanese islands. Therefore, it is not difficult to imagine that if civilization existed during prehistoric times, natural catastrophes and geographical realignments would change the landscape, and only a very few remnants would be forever kept under the sea.

The legendary Mu civilization

At the end of the 19th century, British Colonel James Churchward was on garrison duty in India. He was fortunate enough to obtain the Naccal inscription from an abbot of a Hindu temple. It was in a very puzzling language. After many tries, Churchward and a well-known monk deciphered the history of a great prehistoric civilization. In 1926, Churchward published a book, The Lost Continent about the Mu civilization.

The Location of the Mu Continent

According to the inscription, the Mu Continent was located in the Pacific Ocean. Mu was a great and prosperous civilization, which had advanced literature, arts, craft skills, and which had also developed machinery. People at that time had marvelous construction skills, and were able to build giant buildings, pyramids, stone monuments, castles, and roads. It was said that neat and tidy stone roads and canals were found in the capital and all other big cities. All of the walls were shining and decorated with gold. People lived a luxurious life. Residents on the Mu Continent were good sea navigators. It was said they traveled all the oceans. They even developed a powerful colonial empire. At that time, the Mu Continent was referred as "The apex of world culture."

However, the prosperous Mu Continent disappeared. It is said to have sunk into the water after a sudden catastrophe. The terrible tragedy began with a violent volcano eruption, followed by strong earthquakes and hurricanes. Everything happened at once. The volcanic lava gushed out, coupled with strong earthquakes. The land billowed like sea waves and fire and heavy smoke filled the sky. Everything collapsed like toys, and was immediately covered by lava and seawater. With no warning, all of the Mu Continent sank into the Pacific Ocean.

People might think the story to be a legend. However, viewed from another angle, one can see the possibility of an existing civilization of human beings.

Undersea relics provide clear evidence of the existence of prehistoric civilizations. However, it is hard to find such discoveries in the textbooks. Modern archeologists and historians do not like to challenge existing historical knowledge, as that would be incompatible with current theories. However, we believe that it is only a matter of time for anthropologists and historians to change their acquired notions and to accept the historical truths.
Translated from http://www.zhengjian.org/zj/articles/2003/3/30/21021.html

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 09:38 PM
The Native Tribes of North America believe this too ....

Lily wrote:

Dreaming stories give meaning to human life. Aboriginal people attribute their origins and occupation of Australia to their ancestors and spirit beings of their particular family groups, distinct to a particular area of land. These stories translate theories of occupation to their close relationship with the land. This has often been expressed by Aboriginal people when describing the land as my Mother. It is believed by many Aboriginal people that the same spirits who created the land, sea, waterways and life in general are involved in the conception and birth of a child. Hence today a direct link to Ancestral Beings and live continues

Love

Raginggran, this is the interesting thing, the very close relationship between Australia and South America in ancient times, that is so casually brushed aside by the 'experts'.

The 'models' we have for the movement of land masses are just that, "models", but geological, plant and animal relationships, along with oral histories (including African oral histories that teach Africa WASN'T the land they came from) seem to tell us we started further south, in these more 'pre-historic' lands, before they divided.

Aboriginals have many stories of hunting, now long extinct, huge cretures, and have always had cats, a low grade, hard times food, the women would relay-run to exhaustion. They DNA test differently to all other domestic cats too. Just another little example of a known lie being perpetuated for political benefit.

It's funny but in my youth, though taught European history from Europeans, I was obsessed with Africa (hold world records in an African breed, ten years after retiring), which "naturally", led to me 'discovering' ancient America (Chief Joseph 'haunted' me too; I was blessed with some of the best Appaloosas in the world), who's creation stories and prophecies, then kept ringing bells of Australian Dreaming stories.

The science and genetics needed for successfull breeding, along with the lost and hidden histories of the Europeans persicuted by other Europeans, of my family, while growing up in this historicly ignored land...well I had many real life reasons to ask why so many questions, aren't being asked, let alone answered.

I bred Sioux Indian horses, as an Australian Ukrainian, the peoples who first domesticated horses and passed their skills on through across the continant, to Ireland; in relatively recent human history.
I bred an African dog, they still can't agree on the history of, who's oldest wild relative is the dingo.
I dug around alot of little known and ignored histories, to use the same genes everyone else had, in more compatible combinations.
I kept coming across missing trade and contact links, and all sorts of other anomolies, that if you listen to African oral hisories, and go back further to another land they came from...

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 09:39 PM
"We know so much about the history of other cultures across the world ... but we know very little about our own,"

So why are 'little details', as I've bolded below, so 'keenly ignored', when calculating time lines and alligning histories?
These 11 layers, over thousands of years, are at least 11 times the memouries were refreshed, yet these continuous historians get no input in the "accepted", "official", history of man?
The 'unusual combinations' of animal/humans, though, were not unusual for the Egyption culture who's glyphs of the same time frame are also found in NSW.
How many times in man's history, have we crossed paths, and exchanged and multplied yet further coruptions of old creation stories and histories?

http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/stories/s894112.htm

Aboriginal rock art reveals world that time forgot
ABC Science Online

Thursday, 3 July 2003

Australian Museum
One of the 203 cave paintings found in rugged terrain near Sydney [Australian Museum]
Hundreds of Aboriginal cave drawings, some as old as the Egyptian pyramids, have been discovered in rugged woodland near Sydney in what Australian scientists are calling a major find.

The cave containing 203 rock paintings up to 4,000 years old were kept secret for eight years after a hiker stumbled upon it in rugged parkland in 1995, scientists told reporters. The inaccessibility of the area in the Wollemi National Park, about 150 km north of Sydney, kept researchers from conducting a full-scale investigation of the find until May this year.

"It's like an ancient world that time forgot," said Dr Paul Taçon, an anthropologist at the Australian Museum in Sydney, who led the expedition. The cave holds 203 paintings, stencils and prints in "pristine condition", depicting humans and god-like human-animal composites, birds, lizards and marsupials, he said.

There are life-size, delicately drawn eagles, kangaroos and an extremely rare depiction of a wombat, Taçon said, describing how the images were painted in 11 layers during a period from around 2000 BC to the early 19th century. There are also stencils of human hands, boomerangs and other tools.

"We've never seen anything quite like this combination of rare representations in so many layers," Taçon said. The exact location of the site - described as a rock shelter about 12 m long, 6 m deep and 1 to 2 m high - was being kept secret to prevent damage by vandals or sightseers.

The parkland is so rugged that it was not until 1994 that scientists were amazed to discover trees that had been thought extinct for 150 million years. Now known as Wollemi pines, there were only 43 of the trees found in a gully, of a species that covered the planet when dinosaurs roamed the Earth.

The Premer of New South Wales state, Bob Carr, told reporters it was remarkable discovery which confirmed the richness of Aboriginal culture and spiritual life at a time when civilisation was blossoming around the world.

"This reminds us [that] 4,000 years ago, when you had civilisation flourishing in Mesopotamia, when you had the power of Egypt, before China was united, while Stonehenge was being built, we had Aboriginal people in these lands, on the outskirts of the Sydney basin," he said. "This is eerie, because it's contact with a very old Australia and it's why we've got to honour our Aboriginal people."

"We know so much about the history of other cultures across the world ... but we know very little about our own," said Samantha Mattila, a spokeswoman for the Australian Museum. "This is at the backdoor of Sydney and it's untouched, it's pristine."

with Reuters, Agençe France-Presse

Now concider the following from that article; am I the only one who questions this contradictory excuse, for keeping controvercial discoveries, hidden from alternative researchers?......

.....The inaccessibility of the area in the Wollemi National Park, about 150 km north of Sydney, kept researchers from conducting a full-scale investigation.....The exact location...was being kept secret to prevent damage by vandals or sightseers.

.....now vandals and sightseers don't usually pop out to such inaccessibile areas, as will put off funded and equiped researchers from an important discovery, do they?

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 09:40 PM
An interesting site with much to read and consider;

http://www.1421.tv/pages/evidence/content.asp?EvidenceID=286
Independent research - New Zealand Update - Antonia Bowen-Jones
New Zealand Plants with a South American or Asian Connection

Kanga – Maize (Zea mays)

It is not known when maize was first introduced to New Zealand. Peru has been suggested as its place of origin.

The most unusual method employed to cure the corn is called the “kanda wai” process. This involves steeping the kernels in water, which then produces “kanga pirau”. The Indians of the Ancash Province in Peru also use this method. Both the Maori and the Ancash Indians have used this method of soaking the potatoes in cooking preparations.

Ettie Rout (1926) wrote: “The New Zealand Maori formerly grew large quantities of magnificent maize, from seed brought by them from Peru”.

Karetu - Scented Grass (Hierochloe redolens)

This is also found in Colombia.

Marsh Cress – Hanea, Poniu (Rorippa palustris)

It was probably used by 18th Century explorers to try to combat scurvy. It is part of the cabbage plant family although it looks very different. The Maori boiled it and to eat in early times.

It was also interestingly used by the Navaho-Ramah American Indians as a ceremonial eyewash as part of a ritual (Moerman 1986). We have ‘Chinese’ DNA of the Navaho Indians (also spelt Navajo) - Professor Novick and colleagues. The Navajo also understand Chinese having similar linguistics.

New Zealand Spinach

Although this species of vegetable is widely known as ‘New Zealand’ Spinach – it can also be found in Asia, Australia and parts of the South Pacific.

Taro (Colocasia antiquorum; Colocasia esculenta)

Taro is said to originate in the Indo-Burmese region from whence it spread West to Egypt around the time of Christ. It then spread east to China and Japan soon after. It is now found growing wild on the Islands in Hawaii and the Pacific. Over twenty varieties of Taro were grown in the warmer parts of North Island, New Zealand. It was grown close to water supplies as it prefers rich moist soil of a sandy nature. The Chinese use taro for medicinal purposes. It tastes sweet and pungent and it acts on problems in the stomach and large intestine. Its healing effects are it can cure scrofula, treat tuberculosis of the lymph nodes. It was used for treating diarrhoea, worms and also given to women to ease birth pains.

It is presumed that the Maori brought over Taro to New Zealand. This plant so common in China and Japan with so many magnificent properties is one that the Chinese with their extensive knowledge of herbal remedies would certainly have carried on long voyages. The Maori in New Zealand today sadly lack knowledge of the plants medicinal uses still acknowledged Hawaii and China.

Kumara

The Maoris have been presumed to be the carriers of the much-cultivated Kumara sweet potato in New Zealand.
Kumara : "A sweet potato of tropical origin, a member of the plant family Convolvulaceae, which was the major cultivated food crop of the pre-European Maori. The kumara grew successfully only on sheltered north-facing gardens in the north of the North Island. Some of the varieties grown today are believed to have been introduced by 19th century whalers and sealers, but Maori tradition claims the origin of the kumara as Hawaiki, the legendary homeland. The Kumara is most certainly a Central American plant originally"
(Source : New Zealand Encyclopedia, 4th Edition, Bateman)

The New Zealand Maoris’ y-chromosome (male) DNA is genetically proven to be Polynesian in origin.
No Polynesian DNA has been found in the people of South America (Bryan Sykes, Professor of Human Genetics Oxford University)

Therefore how is it possible that the New Zealand Maori carried the undisputed Andean Kumara sweet potato to New Zealand without leaving any genetic trace of their presence in South America?

New Zealand Maori''s mitochondrial (female) DNA is also genetically proven to be Asiatic (Dr Chambers)

Other Plants that can be found in New Zealand that we believe were brought over by the Chinese:

· Karaka tree brought over by the Chinese from Easter Island (Journeys into the Mystery – Gary Cook)
· Conifers appear in Fiji, New Hebrides, Tasmania, Australia and New Zealand: “There are 77 plant species unique to New Zealand, Tasmania and Central America”
· Chenopodium Album – discovered by Cook on South Island, 1769, indigenous to China and North America (Dave Bell)
· Paper mulberry (Brouseonetia Papyrifera) from Hawaii – used for tapa cloth
· Hue (lagenia vulgaris) from Hawaii – gourd plant used for food.
· Cheilanthes tenufolia from Asia
· Wild cabbage (Brassica oleracea)
· Broadleaf (Grislinia littoracis) from Chile
· Wild turnip from India
· Black nightshade from Hawaii
· Watercress from California
· Miro trees from Pitcairn
· “Dragon''s beardgrass" (Juncus effusus) rushes from China
· Juncus communis rushes from China

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 09:41 PM
http://www.s8int.com/sophis3.html
The earliest boomerang, a hunting weapon with very specific and unusual aerodynamic properties, is dated at 21,000 years of age. It was found not in Australia, but in Poland.

From above post;
(iii) Chinese had known of North and South Poles since 3rd century BC (Zhuangzi) and that the earth was round (para. 9(b)).

(iv) Australia had been known since 316 AD (para. 9).

You just have to wonder how many times history has been 're-adjusted' to fit 'anomolies', and what it would look like if "Facts" were called "Facts" instead of "anomolies".

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 09:42 PM
EVIDENCE OF A WORLD WIDE LANGUAGE

A 5000 year old alphabet has been found on six global continents. Translations and grammar suggest a global human culture thrived in antiquity.

Abstract

The author, in attempting to document some unusual and very old rock art in remote North America, has discovered an ancient alphabet. This alphabet is similar to ancient writing found in other locations around the globe and the author suggests that this is the result of a cultural migration.

The author's discovery is in Colorado and has been dated to before 800 BC. In the Negev desert of Israel, this same alphabet has been dated to 1500 BC. In South Australia the alphabet is estimated to be over 5000 years old.

The alphabet has been given the name "old Negev," after the location of the alphabet's initial discovery in the Sinai (See James Harris, Ph.D., Brigham Young University).

In Australia it has been known by the name "Panaramitee Art," while in the Americas it has been misrepresented as Native American Indian sign language (See LaVan Martineau, The Rocks Speak).

The alphabet has most recently surfaced in Yemen, where it was carved in a font style associated with the Sabatean Empire under the Queen of Sheba. The alphabet is now understood to be proto-Himyaritic, or Sabaean, and translated using a proto-Canaanite dialect.

The author recognizes the danger of describing the language as "old Negev" or "old Hebrew," despite the fact that root-Semetic languages are used in the translations. Evidence of the antiquity of this script in both America and Australia suggest that this root language may pre-date that of the Hebrews by at least a millennia.

The author and his associates suggest using an unbiased name, such as "the First Tongue," to avoid any biased association with a specific people or era.

The content of the translations, although not complete, suggests a common culture and religious belief system. But more scrutiny of this language system, its content and occurrence around the globe is indicated.

Photographic evidence is presented and on-going translations are posted from the Expedition in May 2000. A discussion of the evidence is welcomed. Additional translations from ViewZone's Expedition 2001: Yemen will be made available as completed.
http://www.s8int.com/sophis4.html

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 09:44 PM
This site;
http://biblicalgeology.net/
shows many ways Australia fits the Biblical description of 'The Promised Land', without being aware of it, as it's also pushing that Anti-Christ book, "The Purpose Driven Life".

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 09:45 PM
It seems, folk haven't bother clicking many of the links, or I'm sure many other exciting new threads would have come from them. So how about we concider 'little details' like these from;
http://www.crystalinks.com/grid44.html

Grid Point 44: Australia
http://www.crystalinks.com/gridpoint44.gif
Grid Point 44 - Flinders Rangers - Chambers Gorge, Australia
http://www.crystalinks.com/flinders.jpg
The Becker and Hagens' Planetary Grid system places 'balanced' Grid Point 44 in South Australia.

It is calculated to be connected to the 'yang' points of 27, found in the Gulf of Carpentaria and 54 at Kangaroo Fracture in the Antarctic Ocean. The 'yin' points of 43 and 45, to which 44 is also connected, are located in the Indian Ocean and Loyalty Islands of the Pacific Ocean respectively. Evidence of ancient stone structures was found by Len Beadell in the 1950s, and was subsequently referred to as the Aboriginal Stonehenge.
http://crystalinks.com/grid44becker.gif
Carved in the mountainside are huge rock petroglyhs of eagle and Hawk-headed beings in canoes going down a river. These petroglyphs date back 40,000 to 60,000 years ago
http://www.crystalinks.com/petroaustralia.jpg
The Aborigines who live in the area say that this is the 'site of creation'.[
http://www.crystalinks.com/aboriginal1.gif
Gee, a man from a 60.000 year old continuously isolated culture, with brown skin and kinky white wool like hair!

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 09:47 PM
Coal: Memorial to the Flood
by Tas Walker

South-East Australia’s Latrobe Valley has some extremely thick deposits of brown coal which are mined to fuel several huge power stations. One bucket-wheel excavator removes the relatively thin overburden and exposes the coal seam. Another excavator digs the coal and drops it onto a moving conveyor belt for the power-station boilers.1

The machines are immense, towering over the people who work on them. Indeed, a person could easily disappear inside one of the many buckets. Each excavator can dig up to 60,000 tonnes of coal each day.1 Yet the coal seams are so thick that they dwarf these massive excavators, which must traverse the seam several times before the coal is completely removed.

Huge coal basin

http://biblicalgeology.net/images/stories/featured_articles/coal_basin.jpg
The Gippsland Basin, deposited at the edge of the Australian continent.

The coal seams occur within thick layers of clay, sand and basaltic lava, which together form a 700-metre (2,300-foot) sequence of rocks, known as the Latrobe Valley Coal Measures.2 These lie in a large, deep depression, called a ‘basin’, shaped like a triangle 300 km (190 miles) long and 300 km (190 miles) wide (see diagram below). Most of the basin lies under the ocean off the southern coast of Australia. Offshore the coal measures are estimated to be almost 5 km (3 miles) thick.

Latrobe Valley coal consists of a mass of very fine plant debris containing partly-decomposed plant remains.1 It is clear that a great quantity of plant material accumulated in the past to produce such huge deposits of coal.

How did the coal get there?

How would such a great amount of vegetation collect together in one place? No-one alive today has ever observed such a process. All scientists can do is to invent plausible explanations based on what they think may have happened.

For those who believe the Bible, the presence of such great quantities of buried vegetation is easily explained. It is consistent with the devastation of Noah’s Flood, which would have uprooted the entire pre-Flood biosphere and buried it with huge quantities of sand and mud.

However, geologists who do not believe the Bible base their explanations on a different philosophy. They are committed, from the outset, to explaining the evidence using what we see happening today. There has only ever been one global Flood, and according to the Bible it occurred some 4,300 years ago. Since it can’t be observed today, these geologists will not accept that it happened in the past. Thus, they try to explain everything by slow and gradual processes over millions of years.

For these brown coal deposits, they say that the vegetation accumulated as peat in a swamp during ideal climatic and geologic conditions.1 They say the swamps formed on floodplains near the coast,2 which were slowly sinking and eventually inundated by the ocean.3
http://biblicalgeology.net/content/view/63/

true-lilly
12-15-2006, 09:49 PM
http://images.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://www.famsi.org/research/pohl/sites/fig_44.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.famsi.org/research/pohl/sites/tula.html&h=1188&w=1566&sz=819&hl=en&sig2=uZinYDaUCr9FBAP2_usdLw&start=75&tbnid=g1rrmYMfxeotNM:&tbnh=114&tbnw=150&ei=Ef0sRZu6McakJa6u5KMN&prev=/images%3Fq%3Daztec%2Bartifacts%26start%3D60%26ndsp %3D20%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26client%3Dfi refox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN
FACES OF MESOAMERICA
http://www.famsi.org/images/masks/5868a.jpg
K 5868a - Aztec/Mixtec Drum
Aztec/Mixtec. clay, stucco paint. height 22.9 cm. Drum in the form of a skull with whistle in mouth. The reverse has an image of Mictlantecuhtli painted in red. To view image of reverse, click here
http://www.famsi.org/images/masks/6116a.jpg
K 6116a - Olmec Mask
Olmec. stone. height 17.8 cm Rio Pesquero. Portrait mask. Published The Olmec World page 271. For another view of this mask, click here.
http://www.famsi.org/images/masks/6183.jpg
K 6183 - Maya Stone portrait
Maya. stone. height 20.3 cm. Portrait head. May represent decapitated head of a captive.
http://www.famsi.org/images/masks/6667.jpg
K 6667 - Huastec Figure
Veracruz. Huastec. painted clay. height 27.4 cm. Seated figure.
http://www.famsi.org/images/masks/6739.jpg
K 6739 - Veracruz Shaman
Veracruz. clay. height 34.2 cm. Seated figure with hands on knees. A shaman indicated by the tuft of hair. He wears a twisted cloth or rope around his neck and there are scars around his mouth and on his cheeks. Made in the form of a vessel with spout in back.
http://www.famsi.org/images/masks/6743.jpg
K 6743 - Teotihuacán Mask
Teotihuacán. gray green stone. height 14.7 cm. Mask.
http://www.famsi.org/images/masks/6896.jpg
K 6896 - Aztec Stone Mask
Portrait mask possibly worn during ceremony. height 16.51cm
http://www.famsi.org/images/masks/7082.jpg
K 7082 - Western Mexico, Colima Warrior
Western Mexico, Colima. clay with firing marks. height 35.5 cm. Warrior with spear and shield.

So...how many people 'types' do the ancient Americans have to record,
before we all get our heads out of Egypts,
lying MASONIC arse, and face the truth...
Egypt is neither mentioned nor described in The Bible,
but Mizraim fits the Americas...
and from there, the rest of the Bible makes clear sence,
and the lies (and the reasons for them)...
stand out like...
Poisonous Sth. American Frogs,
a plague of which would be a curse and not just bloody anoying.
ANCIENT EGYPT AND AMERICAN CONNECTIONS
Burrows Cave Photos Philip Coppens
http://www.crystalinks.com/goldburrows.jpg
http://www.crystalinks.com/goldburrows2.jpg
http://www.crystalinks.com/goldburrows3.jpg
Gold artIfacts from the cave, clearly showing Egyptian or Egyptian inspired marks on the gold.
Burrows Cave: African Gold in Illinois
http://www.crystalinks.com/grandcanyonews.jpg
Egyptian Lost City in the Grand Canyon?
http://www.crystalinks.com/decalogue.gif
The Decalogue - The Battle Creek Stone
http://images.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://www.crystalinks.com/goldburrows3.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.crystalinks.com/egyptaustralia.html&h=266&w=489&sz=29&hl=en&sig2=uuJMTqGnboZofujmq8P2pw&start=67&tbnid=ThxVv9U6SgOHmM:&tbnh=71&tbnw=130&ei=oQstRd3PELrmJP-crdMN&prev=/images%3Fq%3Degypt%2Bartifacts%26start%3D60%26ndsp %3D20%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26client%3Dfi refox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=588&art_id=qw1160084162985B252
Early calendar found in monolith

October 06 2006 at 12:41PM

By Mark Stevenson

Researchers said on Thursday they have unearthed what may be one of the earliest calendars in Mesoamerica, a monolithic sculpture that suggests that women held important status roles in pre-Hispanic culture.

The massive stone sculpture depicts two decapitated women with streams of blood or water flowing from their necks. Markings around the sides of these figures appear to depict a 13-month lunar calendar, said archaeologist Guillermo Ahuja, who led the discovery of the monument.

"This would be the first depiction of a calendar or calendar elements in such an early time period," Ahuja said.

Predates early Mayan calendars by hundreds of years
Luciano Cedillo, director of Mexico's National Institute of Anthropology and History - which employs Ahuja - called the find "important and surprising."

The monolith, which measures more than 8 meters (yards) and weighs about 20 tons, was found in March 2005 by construction workers at the Tantoc ruins in San Luis Potosi state, near Mexico's northern Gulf coast.

It was carved sometime around 700 BC, likely by the Huasteco culture and possibly predates early Mayan calendars by hundreds of years, Ahuja said.

That theory has not yet been proven or published in scientific journals. Though Mayan calendar calculations reach far back in time, the physical calendars themselves are not nearly as old.

The lunar calendar has frequently been associated with female figures. The site where the stone was found was also a sacred area and burial ground for 14 females, whose pottery grave offerings depicted women.

Blood or water flows from the necks of the two women
"This suggest that women played very important roles, not only as priestesses, but politically as well," Ahuja said.

In many pre-Hispanic cultures, prisoners of war or sacrificial victims were often decapitated or flayed. Most depictions show males, but some cultures depicted decapitated females as a symbol of fertility.

The blood or water flows from the necks of the two women in all directions, and into the belly button of a third, central figure depicted as an almost skeletal figure, neither male nor female.

The announcement came four days after archaeologists in Mexico City discovered a smaller monolith near Mexico City's main square, but the sculpture on that monument cannot yet be read because much of the stone remains buried.

The smaller monolith - it measures about 3,5 meters (yards) on its longest side - was probably erected in the closing years of the Aztec empire, between 1502 and 1521, when the Spaniards conquered Mexico.

Cedillo said the earth covering the stone could be removed by sometime next week, at which point experts could examine and evaluate the carvings, which some researchers believe could be dedicated to Tlaloc, a rain god.

Tlaloc is also depicted on one of two small altars discovered near the monolith in Mexico City's Templo Mayor ruins, the main worship site for the Aztecs, who founded the city in 1325. The other altar depicts a minor deity, possibly related to farming. - Sapa-AP

http://www.hermitagemuseum.org/html_En/04/b2003/hm4_1_34_4.html
http://www.hermitagemuseum.org/imgs_En/04/b2005/hm4_1_34_4_big.jpg
Bell in the Form of an Eagle Warrior
Aztecs. Unknown origin
Gold
State Hermitage Museum, St. Petersburg

The bell pendant is made in the form of a halfman-halfeagle. The hollow body of the pendant has the form of a pear with a copper bead within. At even a slight movement, the bead strikes against the walls and rings. That is why such pendants are called bells. The two halves of the eagle beak make sort of a helmet in which one can see a stern-looking face with well-shaped, though tiny, features. The ears have big round inserts; the helmet is surmounted by a feather decoration. Master put an oval pectoral on the warrior's breast. In real life such decorations were worn on a rope whose knotted ends are depicted on the figure's back. One of the warrior's feather-covered hands holds a scepter, the other, three javelins and a small round shield. The scepter and shield are also decorated with feathers. Eagle talons can be seen in the figure bottom. The composition is enclosed within a rectangular frame made of wave-like lines. Two big loops at the head back show that the bell was worn on a chain or rope. Many details of this pendant give the impression of golden wires soldered to the surface, however, the whole bell is made in the lost wax technique, common for Mexico. Sometimes because of the deceptive resemblance of such details to separate wires they are called false filigree. The idea of such decorations most probably came to Aztecs from Mixtecs who had renowned goldsmiths. Mixtec pendants resembling the Hermitage bell are known. After the Aztec takeover, Mixtec craftsmen went on working, creating masterpieces for their new overlords.
Images of warriors in the attire of an eagle or jaguar, sometimes of a snake, frequently occur in Aztec art. Full-size terracotta figures of eagle warriors from the Central Temple of Mexico City are among the most outstanding monuments. Chroniclers mention unions of eagle warriors whose members were representatives of Aztec aristocratic families. They may have worn such golden bells on their breast. Only one such pendant is known now. The Hermitage artifact is unique also because very few Mexican golden products have survived. People in this area learnt to work with metals not long before the conquistadors' advent and after they arrived they melted hosts of golden artifacts.
http://www.famsi.org/research/pohl/images/maps/mesomap1.jpg

http://www.famsi.org/research/pohl/images/intro/figure9.jpg
Quiriguá Stela E is typical of Maya monuments that emphasize the institution of divine kingship over the glorification of individual personality. Symbols displayed in lavish ritual dress signify the generations of royal ancestors and gods from whom this lord claimed descent
client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN

true-lilly
12-18-2006, 03:50 PM
Aboriginal language had ice age origins
http://www.davidickeforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=577143#577143