PDA

View Full Version : As for me I would welcome back SeC

10-20-2006, 09:40 PM
Many of you have had negative thoughts against the postings of SeCs post because he did not contribute any attribute of his own perception, he has decided to leave, and I find this board is not as vibrant as it was before, he had been a stalwart poster here with interesting note, but to many people had told him that they were tired of his post but no rebuttle.
In the end I was guilty of this also,
personally I would like his gathering skills to come back to this forum, so we can argue the point of his contention, I think I betrayed him by saying he should respond to his post and others, but I now think that I was wrong again, he did contribute much, that made us physalitate a moment of ponder.
Personally I want SeC back to give us his gathering skills, I appreciate it more than I thought I actually knew.
He did nothing wrong in the first place, he gave us much to think about. period.

10-20-2006, 09:59 PM
By the way (physalitate) is evidently in only my own
perceptual dictionary, but I like it. :-D 8-)

Stranger
10-20-2006, 09:59 PM
I tried to remain open minded about that guy. Sure, it was frustrating that he could not back up any of his cut and pasting with any form of thoughtful dialog. However, I read enough of SeC after he attempted to pander New Age garbage. As I told him previously, he represtented many ideas we, or at least I am fighting against.

10-20-2006, 10:12 PM
No offense but I think thats a double negative.
just the same , sure I would like to know how he thinks on what he post, but its not killing me for him to respond, he didn't post pervert types of flash animation, he didn't call anyone a funkin ass, he managed over the whole time on this site to remain cool to the insults and inuendo, I think thats very impressive. period

No offense but I think thats a double negative.
to tired to look at it again tonight.

Stranger
10-20-2006, 10:33 PM
I think thats a double negative
I dont follow you on that one, can you explain?

Correct, he did not sink himself to the morally bankrupt level of those others. Neither do the 99.9% of the rest of us with a pulse. Anybody looks great compared to those goofs. I evaluated SeC by whats most important, his ideas. I found his thoughts and ideas to be woven with dangerous NWO and New Age propagana, as simple as that.

But why people would call him vulgar names, I dont know.

10-20-2006, 11:30 PM
I can't agree, did I posibly miss something, did he inflame anyones personal view?
He has his point of view, I admit its not a plane flying up a guys ass, which I truely appreciate not seeing anymore, he didn't bitch about anyone elses post, he managed to keep to himself by his contested silence, I find it admirable, I know I couldn't stop from throwing shit when its so easy to throw.

10-21-2006, 10:40 AM
Has anyone heard from TB lately?

10-21-2006, 10:43 AM
What that poster brought I can find on my own. I can't find on my own what the truly strange "IGNT" (what does that mean) brings. I find this bird really different and what's said in these posts is at least entertaining and weird. I also like the images even though I don't always get um. My opinion.

Shadow
10-21-2006, 03:43 PM
An opinion given by a nut that doesn't even have the balls or brains to make his own name.

10-21-2006, 06:01 PM
A response given by a sham fool that likes to infect this site.

Shadow
10-22-2006, 12:18 AM
Go away pervert.

10-22-2006, 11:23 AM
I'll probably freak alot of people out out there with my next statement, but I think I should also try to bury the hatchet with BlueAngel, and ask her to come back and contribute on the ills of the day.
PS, If your wondering if I'm drunk, I am presently quite sober. :-o

Stranger
10-22-2006, 12:44 PM
I think you lost it.

10-22-2006, 12:47 PM
BlueAngel was a fake, I think whatever IGNT is, it is real.

10-22-2006, 12:58 PM
I had my suspicions about her, but I still say forgive and forget.

10-22-2006, 01:02 PM
No, she was not taken over by MKULTRA, just enjoying the ride. I vote for IGNT as a truly weird poster. My opinion.

10-22-2006, 01:07 PM
What are your favorite post of IGNT?
COULD THAT BY THE WAY STAND FOR iGNITE?

10-22-2006, 01:08 PM
Oh, about SeC, he will be back he has done this before. Probably on vacation in Miami enjoying his earnings from posting all that paid for propaganda. He posts on many, many sites. If you want some of his stuff, just do a google search. He's everywhere.

10-22-2006, 01:24 PM
I was refering to the post that you found interresting from IGNT.

10-22-2006, 01:33 PM
The images are fun to think about and all the posts that I have read so far are so strange to make them interesting. You and TB also have thought provoking posts, but ignt is just strange. IGNITE, could be.

Shadow
10-27-2006, 12:37 PM
Pervert, you definitely are an "infection".

10-27-2006, 03:54 PM
GirlieBoy, you should know infections since you infected this site with a virus.

Shadow
10-27-2006, 09:13 PM
Shadow_ needs a life.

Only a pathetic loser finds fullfilment in having to stalk me about.

Then again he enen has to mimick my name. :-?

10-27-2006, 10:14 PM
Shadow needs a life.

Only a pathetic loser finds fullfilment in having to stalk me about.

Then again he enen has to mimick my name.

It is much quicker and after all I am dealing with an illiterate.

Shadow
10-29-2006, 09:47 AM
Nice to see Shadow_ is literate or was that litter trained.

Have you mastered your crayons yet you moron?

Ozziecynic
11-01-2006, 03:38 AM
8-) Its really really very simple regarding SEC is he constantly at odds with Makows own views and his mission to expose the secret elite!.
For example Makows latest piece on Savemales is very anti Blatavtsky as a satanist yet here merely one click away from SM we have SEC waffling on pro Batavsky diatribe, the paradoxs are clearer than crystal or your blind or dumb or both.!

Any new surfer could conclude only one of two things.

One that cc is huge paradox!.

or

Two the forum is so cartoonish its not worth taking seriously!.

Depending on what Makow is trying to achieve here on both SM and CC it seems like lost cause until he takes a consistent moderating role otherwise cc can expect the same sad sacs year in year out!. :roll: :-?

Conclusion SEC needs to go the way of de Molay or the Cathars and fry in lake of fire!.

Stranger
11-01-2006, 02:10 PM
Ozziecynic, you stole my thunder. I was going to mention that Makow piece about Blatavtsky. The thread SeC started bragging about Blatavtsky I found shocking. I gave SeC proof about true nature of that occultist. I was more surprised that no one else on this site seemed to care that SeC was putting out blatant NWO propaganda without a fight.

P.S. other posters, stop wasting our time with your own personal petty battles within the threads, or get out!

11-01-2006, 07:45 PM
Two posters did complain and did show that SeC is NWO operative that is paid. They were both banned (?) by makow. He will attempt to ban us next, but we are many and we can not be banned and you will see this and we do report this site and you will see the results of that. Hang around. THIS SITE HAS ENEMIES, GOT IT and we just DON\'T SCARE. Why not try us?

Shadow
11-02-2006, 07:59 AM
And I see at least one of them (actually both) are back.

Barbarien
11-05-2006, 04:09 PM
Really?

12-07-2006, 05:36 PM
Torchlithill wrote:
I'll probably freak alot of people out out there with my next statement, but I think I should also try to bury the hatchet with BlueAngel, and ask her to come back and contribute on the ills of the day.
PS, If your wondering if I'm drunk, I am presently quite sober. :-o

Quite frankly, for you to think that you have the power to ask a poster to return to this forum, is very self-revealing. As if you had the power to make them leave.

Please don't place yourself so high atop that pedestal.

You seem to have been affected by me more than I by you. There isn't anything to forgive or forget.

How would you ask me to return? Email me? Call me on the telephone? Send me a letter?

Again, you don't have the power you attempt to portray.

You seem to have been affected by me more than I by you.

I didn't leave because of something a poster may have or may not have done. I have a life and a family.

Dr. Makow and I addressed the problem that had developed on the board when I was here last year and we concurred.

Perhaps, I should put my name in as moderator.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
12-07-2006, 05:45 PM
You are correct, but we do and did. Thoughts can be manipulated. The beauty of this is disbelief for no one takes us seriously and we thank all for that.

12-07-2006, 05:57 PM
Barbarien wrote:
You are correct, but we do and did. Thoughts can be manipulated. The beauty of this is disbelief for no one takes us seriously and we thank all for that.

The first three words of your post are comprehensible in that you agree 100% with what I said in my post to HILL, but the rest of it, nah!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
12-07-2006, 09:47 PM
Why do you close with in peace? there is no peace in you.

12-09-2006, 07:25 PM
Barbarien wrote:
Why do you close with in peace? there is no peace in you.

That's an odd statement to make. Why would you say that?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
12-09-2006, 08:01 PM
Just to get your attention. Peace may allude you now, but I can see by your knowledge and perception of the present reality that you have a chance. Guard that chance and promote it to success, your mind can accept coming events and survive. Many are ill equipped for this. If you wish to make it through, It is possible. Use your eyes to really see and your intelligence to survive what you see.

12-10-2006, 06:51 AM
Barbarien wrote:
Just to get your attention. Peace may allude you now, but I can see by your knowledge and perception of the present reality that you have a chance. Guard that chance and promote it to success, your mind can accept coming events and survive. Many are ill equipped for this. If you wish to make it through, It is possible. Use your eyes to really see and your intelligence to survive what you see.

I assumed it was to get my attention or perhaps see what type of response it may have prompted.

Peace is manifesting itself within my soul. It is difficult, at times, to face the reality without emotional upset, but as it is said, time heals all wounds. I was wounded in a battle. No, I didn't lose limbs or life; but, nonetheless, wounded in a psychological battle to retain control of my mind, my heart and my soul.

Making it through was and is my ultimate goal and I feel I have reached that plateau.

My survival was predicated on my "defense" mechanism not to surrender "my free will" to what I knew was evil and, for me, it was the only justice I felt that there would ever be!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

12-10-2006, 07:54 AM
Barbarien wrote:

I suppose I should just let this one go.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

12-10-2006, 08:52 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Barbarien wrote:

I suppose I should just let this one go.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I just can't let this one go.

Yes, thoughts can be manipulated especially if one is placed in a suggestible state of mind. This has been achieved in the populace to a lesser degree than if an individual was a direct victim of a "mind control" program.

I suppose the world appears more beautiful to disbelieve this, live a lie, than to face the truth.

I would advise that we be taken seriously.

I thank no one for their inability to comprehend the truth that is staring them right in the face.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
12-10-2006, 09:52 PM
Your response is sufficient and remember that not all manipulation is bad. Through communication, truth and affirmation can be conveyed.

12-11-2006, 06:49 AM
Sufficient, however, it was the WE DO and WE DID that really moved me. Inasmuch as it suggested CONTROL!

No, not all manipulation is bad, but there was a fine line for me. Fighting for control of my mind and then "learning" to trust afterward that all manipulation is not for deviant purposes.

The CONTROL aspect, as you know, never did sit well with me.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

12-11-2006, 09:11 AM
I am open to truth and affirmation being conveyed.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
12-11-2006, 07:57 PM
You are not meant to be controlled and you should resent it. Because you are encased in a human biological container does not mean you are restricted to it as most are. If you want to use your intelligence to gain a view beyond your container, then do so. Real truth is equal to your ability to perceive it and digest it. It can be a heavy meal. You have time so eat slowly and enjoy the meal.

12-11-2006, 08:38 PM
Barbarien wrote:
You are not meant to be controlled and you should resent it. Because you are encased in a human biological container does not mean you are restricted to it as most are. If you want to use your intelligence to gain a view beyond your container, then do so. Real truth is equal to your ability to perceive it and digest it. It can be a heavy meal. You have time so eat slowly and enjoy the meal.

Resent is putting it mildy. I don't believe there are enough adjectives in the dictionary to describe how I feel about it.

To take someone's mind, body and soul and claim them as your own, is well, despicable. I would not wish it upon anyone. But, we know, this is just the tip of the iceberg. It entails so much more.

The emotions that unfold with this reality are many. Sometimes, I imagine myself standing in the middle of the street just SCREAMING as loud as I can at the injustice of it all.

The anger I carried with me all of my life, surfaced for reasons that were unrelated to whatever situation was occuring at the moment.

I tried not to carry around the "victim" mentality, or take the anger out on myself or anyone else.

The violations perpetrated upon me (and others) only made me want to fight even harder to retain whatever piece of myself that I could. I did not want them to win then or NOW! The recent "psychops" are very disturbing.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-12-2007, 12:17 AM
Hope all are well, and can see better times in the new year......