PDA

View Full Version : The Rape of Europe


redrat11
10-31-2006, 08:30 PM
Islamization of Europe...

Many Germans and Dutch, apparently, did not wait for Broder’s advice. The number of emigrants leaving the Netherlands and Germany has already surpassed the number of immigrants moving in. One does not have to be prophetic to predict, like Henryk Broder, that Europe is becoming Islamic. Just consider the demographics. The number of Muslims in contemporary Europe is estimated to be 50 million. It is expected to double in twenty years. By 2025, one third of all European children will be born to Muslim families. Today Mohammed is already the most popular name for new-born boys in Brussels, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and other major European cities.

Broder is convinced that the Europeans are not willing to oppose islamization. “The dominant ethos,” he told De Volkskrant, “is perfectly voiced by the stupid blonde woman author with whom I recently debated. She said that it is sometimes better to let yourself be raped than to risk serious injuries while resisting. She said it is sometimes better to avoid fighting than run the risk of death.”


Link Below....

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/1609

Ozziecynic
11-01-2006, 03:47 AM
:-? Do you post on Stormfront Redrat? Just curious!.

redrat11
11-01-2006, 07:12 AM
Ozziecynic wrote:
:-? Do you post on Stormfront Redrat? Just curious!.

No! Are you suggesting I'm a racist? Or are you not understanding the Islamization of Europe? The article speaks volumes about the fate of Europe, Your own country of OZ in 20 years will suffer the same fate.(It's called Social Engineering.)

An Example: Permanent Intifada in France...

Article link: Intifada (http://www.nypost.com/seven/10312006/postopinion/opedcolumnists/only_277_cars_torched_opedcolumnists_fred_siegel.h tm)

Yet - with the nation approaching both a presidential election and the Fifth Republic's 50th anniversary - the French elites worry that their famously unstable country is headed for breakdown and a Sixth Republic.

The 2005 Ramadan Riots, which saw some 10,000 cars torched and 300 buildings firebombed, have been followed by a yearlong, lower-grade rolling riot - what some in the French police are calling a "permanent intifada." Nationwide, this works out to 15 attacks a day on police and firefighters, and 100 cars set ablaze nightly. And for the first time, the police are being subject to well-planned ambushes.

So when the Oct. 27 anniversary of last year's violence was met with "only" 277 torched cars, the Interior Ministry declared it "relatively calm."

But the trends are not good. While last year's violence was disorganized (rioters armed only with bricks, crowbars and Molotov cocktails) and largely confined to heavily immigrant Muslim and African neighborhoods, this past week saw a half-dozen well-organized attacks on public buses in non-immigrant neighborhoods by "youths" armed with guns. In some cases, they ordered passengers out at gunpoint, then firebombed the bus. In others, they've tossed Molotov cocktails into buses with the passengers still aboard.

Ozziecynic
11-01-2006, 05:43 PM
No! Are you suggesting I'm a racist? Or are you not understanding the Islamization of Europe? The article speaks volumes about the fate of Europe,

:-? Racist? I Dont even know what the word means since no one idiot in this NWO can give me straight definition! I could careless how racist you are i know i am, although i am not about to join some freemasonically provocateur motivated Nazi party thought either, been there done that!.


Your own country of OZ in 20 years will suffer the same fate.(It's called Social Engineering.)
My own country Oz suffers from this problem right now especially in Sydney where i presently reside although spent two years out of the place it wasnt until i came back to the place in late 2005 i was reminded(i was rasied in the place unfortunatly) just how servere the Multicult problem is in Sydney.
This is the place where the Mufti is hot water at the moment over saying women who under dress risk getting raped by horny muslims!.
I would like to add that Pm Howards own eletorate of Bennelong is hotbed of multicult and muslim activity even persian, yet he perfers it this way what does that tell about his real views as a so called conservative supporting Bush, he has all the paradoxs of a typical high ranking mason cant even clean up his own backyard, the crafty snake. :-?

Thumper
11-02-2006, 11:54 PM
muslims were never meant to takeover anything. isn't it obvious with all the stuff their beginning to report now?

we'll have our hitler to clean house soon enough.

Barbarien
11-03-2006, 05:44 PM
True.

Ozziecynic
11-04-2006, 05:11 PM
muslims were never meant to takeover anything.
:-? Oh sure? You have clearly a shortage of muslims where you reside to make such a statement otherwise you would understand their nature better it aint nice!.
Still if the west had never had Multicult in the first place the west would never have had this problem.It seems to me Liberal democracy has become victim of its own tolerance therefore deserves to learn the hard way!.

Hahah who needs hitler when you have GWB! :-?

Barbarien
11-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Hitler was an evil genius, Bush is an evil fool. There is a very big difference.

sysop
11-04-2006, 07:36 PM
What makes you think that faggot was a genius?

Barbarien
11-04-2006, 09:08 PM
feel empowered? 219000

sysop
11-05-2006, 07:50 AM
Not particularly, just not sure Hitler was a genius.

Thumper
11-05-2006, 10:21 AM
Ozziecynic wrote:
muslims were never meant to takeover anything.
:-? Oh sure? You have clearly a shortage of muslims where you reside to make such a statement otherwise you would understand their nature better it aint nice!.
Still if the west had never had Multicult in the first place the west would never have had this problem.It seems to me Liberal democracy has become victim of its own tolerance therefore deserves to learn the hard way!.

Hahah who needs hitler when you have GWB! :-?

i've thought a lot about this.

there are many easier ways to genocide the white race than miscegenation, which could take centuries. there are viruses, there are wars, etc., although we can't help to notice that population control has done its work here.

rather, what we see is akin to the precipitation of nazi germany. it was ALSO a 'multi-culti' society, where jewish marxism (not saying all jews were marxist, but you know what i mean) was juxtaposed against protestant culture.

the result was combustion. what i see from the last 30 to 40 years or so of affirmative action, feminism, mass immigration, forced diversity, anti-white propaganda, etc. is a long list of grievances being built up, to sort of 'wind up' the western white heterosexual majority. I'm reminded of the Pike letter to Mazzini where he says something to the effect that for the third world war they would need to stoke up every subversive/revolutionary/anarchist possilbe to have complete chaos. That's how i see our modern culture. For every natural law, the demonic illuminati has sponsored its diametric opposite. All we need is a spart so to speak to set it off.

I kind of see the muslims as Nazi germany was. Funded and appeased, whose planned failure served a higher political purpose. For reason I'm still learning, the illuminati really hated Germany for some reason.

5 years ago the left was able to concurrently support 'female rights' and ignore female genital mutialation in muslim immigrant neighbourhoods. now the gloves are comming off. The only reason they didn't report it sooner was because they needed it to build to a critical mass. Read the news now, and they're finally beginning to report some of the truth!

perhaps civil war in Europe and Australia is what's needed as a catalyst to destroy the rest of the muslim world? who knows.

Ozziecynic
11-06-2006, 03:46 AM
it was ALSO a 'multi-culti' society, where jewish marxism (not saying all jews were marxist, but you know what i mean) was juxtaposed against protestant culture.

I agree with most of what you say except for the above! I dont see things as catholics or marxists vs Protestants or capitalists at all, rather its clear the freemasons have played both sides of the coin including anglo protestantism, capitalism.

I mean look at the english freemasons they aligned themselves with the Hanoverian dynasty and networked to set many up so they could intermarry into the House of Windsor just so they could push their internationalist agenda in conservative dress or how about William of Orange a big prodie freemason!.

No i dont think you can claim they favour the left over the right side they favour both sides at the same time,they play both sides off against one another, same with multicult in my view!.
You americans like to blame the Left side for everything, while ignoring the illuminati right in front of you in capitalist liberal dress!. :-?

redrat11
11-06-2006, 11:06 AM
Thumper wrote:

Ozziecynic wrote:
muslims were never meant to takeover anything.
:-? Oh sure? You have clearly a shortage of muslims where you reside to make such a statement otherwise you would understand their nature better it aint nice!.
Still if the west had never had Multicult in the first place the west would never have had this problem.It seems to me Liberal democracy has become victim of its own tolerance therefore deserves to learn the hard way!.

Hahah who needs hitler when you have GWB! :-?

i've thought a lot about this.

there are many easier ways to genocide the white race than miscegenation, which could take centuries. there are viruses, there are wars, etc., although we can't help to notice that population control has done its work here.

rather, what we see is akin to the precipitation of nazi germany. it was ALSO a 'multi-culti' society, where jewish marxism (not saying all jews were marxist, but you know what i mean) was juxtaposed against protestant culture.

the result was combustion. what i see from the last 30 to 40 years or so of affirmative action, feminism, mass immigration, forced diversity, anti-white propaganda, etc. is a long list of grievances being built up, to sort of 'wind up' the western white heterosexual majority. I'm reminded of the Pike letter to Mazzini where he says something to the effect that for the third world war they would need to stoke up every subversive/revolutionary/anarchist possilbe to have complete chaos. That's how i see our modern culture. For every natural law, the demonic illuminati has sponsored its diametric opposite. All we need is a spart so to speak to set it off.

I kind of see the muslims as Nazi germany was. Funded and appeased, whose planned failure served a higher political purpose. For reason I'm still learning, the illuminati really hated Germany for some reason.

5 years ago the left was able to concurrently support 'female rights' and ignore female genital mutialation in muslim immigrant neighbourhoods. now the gloves are comming off. The only reason they didn't report it sooner was because they needed it to build to a critical mass. Read the news now, and they're finally beginning to report some of the truth!

perhaps civil war in Europe and Australia is what's needed as a catalyst to destroy the rest of the muslim world? who knows.


Europe is [KAPUT!] ;-)

redrat11
11-06-2006, 11:06 AM
Thumper wrote:

Ozziecynic wrote:
muslims were never meant to takeover anything.
:-? Oh sure? You have clearly a shortage of muslims where you reside to make such a statement otherwise you would understand their nature better it aint nice!.
Still if the west had never had Multicult in the first place the west would never have had this problem.It seems to me Liberal democracy has become victim of its own tolerance therefore deserves to learn the hard way!.

Hahah who needs hitler when you have GWB! :-?

i've thought a lot about this.

there are many easier ways to genocide the white race than miscegenation, which could take centuries. there are viruses, there are wars, etc., although we can't help to notice that population control has done its work here.

rather, what we see is akin to the precipitation of nazi germany. it was ALSO a 'multi-culti' society, where jewish marxism (not saying all jews were marxist, but you know what i mean) was juxtaposed against protestant culture.

the result was combustion. what i see from the last 30 to 40 years or so of affirmative action, feminism, mass immigration, forced diversity, anti-white propaganda, etc. is a long list of grievances being built up, to sort of 'wind up' the western white heterosexual majority. I'm reminded of the Pike letter to Mazzini where he says something to the effect that for the third world war they would need to stoke up every subversive/revolutionary/anarchist possilbe to have complete chaos. That's how i see our modern culture. For every natural law, the demonic illuminati has sponsored its diametric opposite. All we need is a spart so to speak to set it off.

I kind of see the muslims as Nazi germany was. Funded and appeased, whose planned failure served a higher political purpose. For reason I'm still learning, the illuminati really hated Germany for some reason.

5 years ago the left was able to concurrently support 'female rights' and ignore female genital mutialation in muslim immigrant neighbourhoods. now the gloves are comming off. The only reason they didn't report it sooner was because they needed it to build to a critical mass. Read the news now, and they're finally beginning to report some of the truth!

perhaps civil war in Europe and Australia is what's needed as a catalyst to destroy the rest of the muslim world? who knows.


Europe is [KAPUT!] ;-)

Ozziecynic
11-08-2006, 02:42 AM
:-? The whole western world is KAPUT so far as european races are concerned hence the NWO otheriwse we may as well just call it the US World order which i suppose would make sense also because it is your values which have hegemony!.

So far as whites are concerned the system will chugg along with or without the european races as there are enough black olive and yellow races to replace them ten times over therefore meet the demands and supply of raw resources and consumerism thus propelling material progess(science&tech) and Wall street through another century!.

The Capitalist system no longer needs the white race for anything, the market is colour blind when will the rightwing leaning white middle class citizen in any western nation get this through their thick head or do they enjoy the prospect of a slow genocide of their already scarce gene pool!.
:-?

Barbarien
11-08-2006, 07:01 PM
Very good, you are all correct. More changes are coming and faster. AI is the next step and then...............

Thumper
11-08-2006, 08:45 PM
Ozziecynic wrote:
:-? The whole western world is KAPUT so far as european races are concerned hence the NWO otheriwse we may as well just call it the US World order which i suppose would make sense also because it is your values which have hegemony!.

So far as whites are concerned the system will chugg along with or without the european races as there are enough black olive and yellow races to replace them ten times over therefore meet the demands and supply of raw resources and consumerism thus propelling material progess(science&tech) and Wall street through another century!.

The Capitalist system no longer needs the white race for anything, the market is colour blind when will the rightwing leaning white middle class citizen in any western nation get this through their thick head or do they enjoy the prospect of a slow genocide of their already scarce gene pool!.
:-?

i think the illuminati is predominantly white. i think they're just winding us up

Ozziecynic
11-10-2006, 03:09 AM
i think the illuminati is predominantly white. i think they're just winding us up
I dont thinks so!. Everything i have read about the Skull and Bones types indicates they racial mongrels with a large amount of semitic blood Makow has pointed this out himself numerous times, therefore they simply cannot be considered racially white in my book!.
Whatever the case even if they were white they are self haters with no sense of pride or Noblese oblige (freemasons like to think they are PM Knights or Nobles) therefore they should quit while they are ahead because they are too dumb to be worth logical existence if their only purpose is ad infinitum hegelian paradox.They could take note of the simple plebian saying "If you dont stand for something youll fall for anything".

As for winding whites up they cant be wound up when their bellies are full their jobs good & bank accounts, assets fat!. The economic times for the west have to sink alot lower for there to be mass uncivil agitiation by whites towards ethinc races in their midst when economic times are prosperous or atleast have the charade of being prosperous because they are propped up on easy access to credit,loans etc for the middle class and aspirational lower classes the average white just cant seem to give rats ass about whether some jobs in countries like the US or Au are incrementally being shipped to india or china, even if this will be the eventual fate of all western jobs,because unless it directly effects individuals or their families they ofcause couldnt give a rats A hole about their neighbours plight!.

Access to the welfare state and credit cards are the two great levellers in post modern capitalism if this had been the case in the 1920s the depression would never have meant people becoming so alienated &proverty stricken that it would lead to being desperado citizens turning to fascist movements or atleast voting for them.

Any bum in the west can get Welfare or (atleast in Australia) credit cards these days and thus enjoy a reasonable living standard in the short term even if their liquid assets are at nihil.

Thumper
11-12-2006, 01:43 AM
Ozziecynic wrote:
i think the illuminati is predominantly white. i think they're just winding us up
I dont thinks so!. Everything i have read about the Skull and Bones types indicates they racial mongrels with a large amount of semitic blood Makow has pointed this out himself numerous times, therefore they simply cannot be considered racially white in my book!.
Whatever the case even if they were white they are self haters with no sense of pride or Noblese oblige (freemasons like to think they are PM Knights or Nobles) therefore they should quit while they are ahead because they are too dumb to be worth logical existence if their only purpose is ad infinitum hegelian paradox.They could take note of the simple plebian saying "If you dont stand for something youll fall for anything".

As for winding whites up they cant be wound up when their bellies are full their jobs good & bank accounts, assets fat!. The economic times for the west have to sink alot lower for there to be mass uncivil agitiation by whites towards ethinc races in their midst when economic times are prosperous or atleast have the charade of being prosperous because they are propped up on easy access to credit,loans etc for the middle class and aspirational lower classes the average white just cant seem to give rats ass about whether some jobs in countries like the US or Au are incrementally being shipped to india or china, even if this will be the eventual fate of all western jobs,because unless it directly effects individuals or their families they ofcause couldnt give a rats A hole about their neighbours plight!.

Access to the welfare state and credit cards are the two great levellers in post modern capitalism if this had been the case in the 1920s the depression would never have meant people becoming so alienated &proverty stricken that it would lead to being desperado citizens turning to fascist movements or atleast voting for them.

Any bum in the west can get Welfare or (atleast in Australia) credit cards these days and thus enjoy a reasonable living standard in the short term even if their liquid assets are at nihil.

yes, but isn't this the atmosphere of pre-hitler germany?

in the end though, the conspiracy is satanic, not white or jewish.

Barbarien
11-12-2006, 01:57 PM
How are you defining Satanic? Hitler was an evil genius.

Thumper
11-12-2006, 04:01 PM
Barbarien wrote:
How are you defining Satanic? Hitler was an evil genius.

hitler was an occultist. makow wrote a good article that implies that he was mind controlled, just like the MK ultra folks.

Ozziecynic
11-15-2006, 04:11 AM
in the end though, the conspiracy is satanic, not white or jewish.
:-? Well if cc posters and Makow are not anti semitic then why has Makow just written a Savemales article critical of the chosenites this article and this forum are seen by many mainstream citizens and authorities to be racist and inciting racism so who are you trying to protect the JEWS?.I could put bets on it ADL wouldnt be giving Makow or you any thanks for your frivolous bouts of tolerance!.Its kind of like saying I am not anti semitic but...?.You may as well cut the crap and cut to the chase!.

Most jews whether secular, orthodox or otherwise would think any poster to this site is racist by default, cc is only second to Stormfront in my experience when it comes to inciting loons(Unlike you i admit to being onboard) so cut to the chase thumper your just as anti semitic as any conspiracy goon here, unless ofcause you suffer from the Makow syndrome yourself of being an anti semite with semitic blood or is their some other clandestine secret you wish to share with a Downunder pleabian like myself.

By the why iam still yet to get your response to my earlier post in this thread on why you believe the protestants are such angels when it comes to christ and why marxists are to blame for everything i could level that one at a few posters here :-?