PDA

View Full Version : just a game

mmddll
11-13-2006, 04:04 PM
They want you to think it's just a computer game...This is based on a drawing I drew in 1984 about...what else? MONEY (http://twighlightzone.home.att.net/html/Twighlightzone.htm)

I did this drawing thinking I was in control of every line I drew, every shade I created. I was in a suicidal mood when I drew it, but I feared going to hell, so I clung to life, but I didn't want to live knowing where this world is headed. I knew back then during the so-called "Cold War" when I was only 17 or 18 years old, and what I have discovered confirms everything written in the bible about "the beast" and 666...it's happening before your very eyes folks. It's time to make a decision for either Jesus Christ, or mammon and the money whores (Mystery Babylon).

Only God could have seen me through to this point. It's been very hard, but this drawing has a message to all of us that our time is getting very short and Satan is getting very impatient (because he knows his time is short)Study the Bible! It's ALL true!

Today is the "day of salvation", not tomorrow. Tomorrow may be too late, and Hell (resurrection to eternal damnation) is real, but so is Heaven, and the only way to Heaven (resurrection to eternal life) is by the blood of Jesus Christ, not the blood of our brave soldiers fighting an unjust war based on "dollar hegemony". It's true...that's what this war is all about, protecting the value of pieces of cloth with ink printed on it, based on the value of oil and "faith in humanism".

Jesus Christ has already paid the price for our sins that no piece of cloth/paper could ever cover (in reality, all we are paying is the "interest" on debt owed to multinational bankers who care very little about human life).

Study that website I've been working on and see if I am lying or not.

In the book of Daniel it says the Antichrist will obtain the kingdom by flatteries. Is that what this speech is?

We go forward with complete confidence in the eventual triumph of freedom. Not because history runs on the wheels of inevitability; it is human choices that move events. Not because we consider ourselves a chosen nation; God moves and chooses as He wills. We have confidence because freedom is the permanent hope of mankind, the hunger in dark places, the longing of the soul. When our Founders declared a new order of the ages; when soldiers died in wave upon wave for a union based on liberty; when citizens marched in peaceful outrage under the banner "Freedom Now" they were acting on an ancient hope that is meant to be fulfilled. History has an ebb and flow of justice, but history also has a visible direction, set by liberty and the Author of Liberty.
George Bush 2005 Inaugural Address (http://www.harrybrowne.org/articles/BushInauguralAddress2005.htm)

Think of The Matrix trilogy and how "Neo" fits the description of George Dubya to a "T" (he's stiff, not very smart, and a hawk, and loves "Trinity" which is a euphemism for money in the context of the movie, in contrast to the biblical trinity)

"The One" is an obvious reference to the one dollar bill "eye and triangle" of the "Freemasons" (free your mind?).

Neo is the "6th" "The One", a subtle reference to 666. In other words, he's The Antichrist. I could be wrong, but I don't think so...nothing good comes out of Hollywood (the brains behind Washington D.C., or "Hollywood East").

mmddll
11-13-2006, 04:27 PM
P.S. the webpage is designed to be intriguing, but it has a serious tone, and a little bit of (dark)humor thrown in to take the edge off. Also, you have to "think" a little bit while exploring, which is why it may seem confusing at first.

Also, I am not a programmer and I am not a web designer, so any comments or tips are welcome (not that I may/may not agree with any)

It is also designed to be viewed in Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher with frames and scripts enabled, because certain scripts are not compatible with other browsers and I don't have time or the expertise to figure that one out.

I'm going to include a page to explain my drawing better when I get time. I think it points to the fact that the eye and triangle is, in fact, the "image of the beast that speaks" (money talks?) because you see it everywhere, from the AOL (America Online) logo to symbolism in many movies and other "artificial" media.

George_Bush
11-13-2006, 05:20 PM
YHWH cut a channel by the light out of darkness in the charawind and the storm is beyond doubt . . . . Washington controllers have not been concerned about forcasting the weather of Mount Rainier, Mt. St Helens, or New Orleans LA. It was soon realized that only logos held substance for targeted impact. Terrorist groups fought for George against the Crown during the revolutionary grade. Highway 40 years is wilderness and subject to lightening strikes and earthquakes. Most depressing was sensibility concerning their own confusion, for example, we know that Babalon crumbles. In a recent judgement, the indigo state suffered a paradigm Los Vegas for power in world government. Cacooned messages were tactically useful for neurological convergence, yet only in the shock and Abba stages of global-worming. Silencing warfare began as a chaos among Philidelphia. Imagine their stock when a large scale attack of white photon energy blast from far outerspace. Humorously for an Egyptologist hacker decoded was the blatent pentagon symbolism in London and other cites of gog. It appeared to most kings Christ'swording to blast power corporations through clouds. Will the elite lack the natural resources for farming Cane. It was summarily unveiled how the twilight zone of manufactured normality known televised led to the inevitable fall of the secular cosmos. Ironically, 3D money did grow on mandrakes, and blue diamonds began to run short as the abyss was lacking new fish. Silicon Valley was found useful for total augmentation. O is a subjective pronoun projection from the objective I. Phenomenology microcosmic and macrocosmic was chaotic inasmuch as it was ephemeral. The careful owl began to be seen blindly frying on transforming currency lines. Un-ex was developed for ulterior opperation systems. It was shattering to find that this was mainly affected by the subterranian transportation industry in the United States. Majestic 12 was stunned when it saw big brother watching. The light at the end of the tunnel was found to be newly altered silver bullet train. Large scale flooding was not seen as a problem for industrial masonry before 9/11. It was demonstrative to find a Monarch pointing down them. Most of the factories in Pennsylvania were closed do to border patrol trafficking, ironically Pittsburg maintained a large portion of skull and bones for melting down the black market of opium trades forged down CIA opperatives. O is a subjective pronoun projection from the objective I. X ON Corrporation began to look for an exit strategy for running out of oil. Most impressionable was the sensibility concerning their own confusion, for example, we know that Babalon crumbles. China Lake was more beautiful after the glowing salt of Area 51. Al State Bank began to go in the black after real publican trust was usury. Silent warfare began as a chaos among Philidelphia. Highway 40 years is high wilderness and subject to lightening strikes and earthquakes. YHWH bound a channel by the light out of darkness in the charawind and the storm is beyond doubt . . . . The national farewell program will be in debt by the year Y2K problem. Ironically, 3D mammon did grow on mandrakes, and blue diamonds began to run short as the abyss was lacking new fish. O is a subjective pronoun projection from the objective I. In a recent denouncement, the indigo state suffered a paradigm loss for power in world government. Will the elite lack the natural resources for farming Cane. Washington controllers have not been concerned about forcasting the weather of Mount Rainier, Mt. St Helens, or New Orleans LA. The light at the end of the funnel was found to be newly altered silver bullet drain. Humorously for an Egyptologist hacker decoded was the blatent phalic symbolism in London and other cites of gog. Most neon sinister on buildings were used for advertising purposes. It appeared to most kings Christ'swording to blast power corporations through clouds. Large scale flooding was not seen as a problem for industrial masonry before 9/11. China Lake was most beautiful from the glowing stealth of Area 51. Most impressionable was the sensibility concerning their own confusion, for example, the Ur that Babalon tremors. Silicon Valley was found useful for total augmentation. It was shattering to find that this was mainly affected by the subterranian transportation infantry in the United Nations States of mind. Un-ex was developed for ulterior opperation systems. It appeared to most kings Christ'swording to blast power corporations through clouds. It was summarily unveiled how the virtual zone of manufactured reality known televised led to the inevitable fall of the secular cosmos. Imagine their surprise YHWH cut a channel by the light out of darkness in the charawind and the storm is beyond doubt . . . . Majestic 12 was shunned when it saw big brother watching. The national farewel program will be in debt by the year Y2K problem. Phenomenology microcosmic and macrocosmic was chaotic inasmuch as it was empirical. Christ shall be revealed in flaming fire with all his Los Angeles. Silent wars began as a chaos among Philidelphia. The careful owl began to be seen blindly frying on transforming currency lines. Cacooned messages were tactically useful for neurological convergence, yet only in the shock and awwas stages of global-worming. The indred cold war was won after the fall of the bohemian grove rapsidy in blue. It was demonstrative to find a Monarch pointing down them. It was soon realized that only logos held substance for targeted impact. Most impressionable was the sensibility concerning their own confusion, for example, we know that Babalon crumbles. YHWH cut a channel by the light out of darkness in the charawind and the storm is beyond doubt . . . . Washington controllers Most neon signs on buildings It was shattering to find Majestic 12 was stunned by the year Y2K problem Silicon Valley was found far outerspace Monarch pointing newly altered bullet national farewell program X ON Corrporation began to look Un-ex was developed for ulterior opperation darkness in the charawind and the storm is beyond Large scale flooding was seen as Most impressionable the sensibility concerning their market of pharmakia trades forged down CIA to go in the black after real about forcasting the weather most neon sinister failed CNN American Airlines flight 93 current that 777s smashed world trade towers for example we know that pentagon crumbles

Barbarien
11-13-2006, 06:26 PM
Magnificent in its simplicity.

mmddll
11-13-2006, 07:16 PM
I think I understood most of it, except I'm stuck on your use of the word "ephemeral"

you mean to tell me all of this is the result of a high fever lasting only one day?

Anyway, for anybody left who might take this seriously, I meant to add "Be patient while images load" when looking at the website. That is all...carry on.

Barbarien
11-13-2006, 07:47 PM
His load is too heavy to carry on.

mmddll
11-13-2006, 08:53 PM
Yeah, I noticed. He has a tendency to repeat himself often too, and rearrange the same sentence in different ways, just like his namesake. I'm wondering if he pronounces the word "nucular" the same way? Scary thought.

Barbarien
11-14-2006, 06:53 PM
Very.

Ozziecynic
11-17-2006, 12:17 PM
It's time to make a decision for either Jesus Christ, or mammon and the money whores (Mystery Babylon).
Hmm good article pitty it is to leftwing and down with the plebs to be of interest to rightwing cc posters!.
Yes my american friends that word was MAMMON somthing you all know a great deal about!!.

mmddll
11-17-2006, 12:40 PM
Yeah, but the saddest thing about it is that not many realize that the left wing and the right wing are both from the same 'turkey'...gobble gobble

i.e. would someone like Barbara Streisand or Alec Baldwin be willing to give up their cash and palaces to make the world a better place to live? Ted Kennedy? Sean Penn? Madonna? Nancy Pelosi?
(the list would be way too long and boring, almost like reading our government's legislative code)
He said Mama Mama, the President's a fool
Why do I have to keep reading these technical manuals?

someone famous (from France, I think) was once alleged to have said "let them eat cake"

They are all very generous with someone else's money...
"Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie"
"I'm all right Jack keep your hands off of my stack"

mmddll
11-17-2006, 01:02 PM
"Free Your Mind" and let the Freemasons do your thinking for you...and don't forget to pay your tithes to your local 501C(3) I.R.S. controlled mammongogue (MaGog for short, who came to take a spoil Ezekiel 38:12)who turn the truth of God's word into a lie and cause you to worship the creation rather than the Creator.

Ozziecynic
11-17-2006, 01:34 PM
Yeah, but the saddest thing about it is that not many realize that the left wing and the right wing are both from the same 'turkey'...gobble gobble
8-) No the saddest thing is that even those that do realise keep voting and acting in their class/status, interests anyway so having knowledge beyond left or right is really only enlightened navel gazing so there is no advantaged gained back to square one. :-?

mmddll
11-17-2006, 04:31 PM
...which is what makes George Orwell's book and the idea of "newspeak" so prophetic...even when they know the politicians are lying they believe it anyway, convinced that black is really white and squares are really circles and that you really can bend spoons with your mind.

"Don't think you can...know you can"

Yes master...I think...er...I know that 2+2=5

Ozziecynic
11-20-2006, 04:55 AM
http://twighlightzone.home.att.net/html/Twighlightzone.htm

In response to the thread mmddll your views on Bible revelation as prophecy are just your own speculation i ve read enough on the subject to know that certain prodie pastors put whatever spin they want on pre mill bible prophecy.
Most of the dispensationalists call the catholic church the Mystery Babylon not merely Mammon and they call Russia and Arab states Gog and Mogog while calling the US and other anglo nations the lions of tarshish.
Personally i dont buy this pre mill bs because i dont believe 144,000 yids are going to be saved at tribulation and that isreal will repent in the tribulation, mainly because they didnt take there chance to repent the first time christ came so why would there attitude be any different this time round as for your own spin on it, just your own speculation and level with any judeo zio loonie prophecy speculations!.

mmddll
11-21-2006, 01:58 PM
yes, master

Barbarien
11-22-2006, 04:47 PM
It is a true delight to know humankind has no clue as to the Revelations. Please keep up the good work so we can get all of you at once.

Shadow
12-28-2006, 08:54 AM
Revel in the Revelations

cuda
01-01-2007, 06:10 PM
WHAT i GOT FROM YOU WORDS GEORGE WAS A CONCENTRATION OF ALL THE PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD AND THE DIRT BAGS BEHIND IT. fUN TO READ HARD TO FOLLOW.UM bY THE WAY GEORGE. dO YOU GROW IT YOUR SELF OR BUY IT FROM A FRIEND?