PDA

View Full Version : Why is Herr Doktor Maccow and Illuminist agent? Don't you think he should cease?

George_Bush
11-17-2006, 04:31 PM
I don't understand why Herr Doktor must be an Illuminist. His bloodlines do not make him Illuminist. He is not a good agent. He's a failure, and he will lose.

And all the other Illuminists will laugh at him right before they fail too.

Barbarien
11-17-2006, 05:16 PM
True, but this will get you banned from the site again.

Shadow
11-18-2006, 07:52 AM
Heed his words Bush.

This little troll is an expert on getting banned.

Then again, you might be his sock puppet.

George_Bush
11-18-2006, 03:22 PM
Shadow wrote:
Heed his words Bush.

This little troll is an expert on getting banned.

Then again, you might be his sock puppet.

Why are you attacking George Bush? He is the president and a high ranking member in the Illuminati?

Shadow, look, I know that it's difficult to understand that I can see you. But I can. I know that you're an Illuminist, but I know that theres a hurting little child inside of you that wants to get out of the cult.

God will help you do this. Just walk out. Leave everything behind and walk out. You will be blessed.

I don't want you to be destroyed. But if you do not turn to Christ, he will fight against you with the sword of his mouth and you will be cut in pieces.

I'm sorry. Satan deceived you, shadow. He hates you.

Barbarien
11-18-2006, 09:40 PM
True, very true.

12-07-2006, 11:32 AM
I find it quite interesting that someone is posting on this site using the name of the President of the United States of America and has not come under "cease and desist" orders from the Department of Homeland Security.

I find it quite interesting, too, that this poster, given the "police" state of our union at present, would choose to do so.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
12-07-2006, 12:59 PM
George Bush, Barbarien, Shadow_, sysop and God knows how many other alias that have been banned or may still be active.

They are all the same sick little individual with too much time on his hands and a lack of interpersonal skills.

It is only a matter of time before they come knocking at his door. Until then, the rest of us just have to ignore him as he realy is harmless.

12-07-2006, 01:28 PM
He must then have access to multiple internet providers because when you are banned your internet address is locked out.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
12-07-2006, 01:36 PM
Aparently not.

12-07-2006, 02:23 PM
Shadow wrote:
Aparently not.

Apparently, yes. That's the way it works.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
12-07-2006, 02:30 PM
how do you know?

12-07-2006, 03:07 PM
Shadow wrote:
how do you know?

It's common knowledge. If you block someone's access to a forum, you are blocking their internet provider address.

12-07-2006, 03:23 PM
Shadow,

I see you joined 8/16/06. I wasn't posting here at that time.

Were you banned under a different user name when I was here in the past?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
12-07-2006, 06:38 PM
If you choose to believe Shadow, I suggest you research this one from its arrival here. I or we have access to many things and always have. We are as open to you as when you debated with Leviathan. My ( or our, as you prefer) agenda is clear. If you are compelled to believe it is fantasy or foolishness, then more the better. I tell you it is real and works through many forms of media.

12-07-2006, 08:26 PM
Barbarien wrote:
If you choose to believe Shadow, I suggest you research this one from its arrival here. I or we have access to many things and always have. We are as open to you as when you debated with Leviathan. My ( or our, as you prefer) agenda is clear. If you are compelled to believe it is fantasy or foolishness, then more the better. I tell you it is real and works through many forms of media.

The nature of my "JOB" requires that I believe in myself first and foremost. Thoughts being manipulated can happen if one is not careful and one was not and one will now forever be.

This anomaly, however, was manufactured and not the result of a genetic characteristic.

I have formulated no opinion about Shadow other than she hasn't posted anything of interest since I arrived here yesterday.

I do understand from a bird's eye point of view.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

12-07-2006, 10:54 PM
"DEBATED LEVIATHAN"

Now that is certainly fantasy and foolishness. Leviathan debated with himself and the many "alters" he houses inside. But, that's just my opinion.

Creating "schizophrenia" in their victims is a discrediting tool. Quite possibly, Leviathan suffers with this mental disorder.

As you know, the main mind control doctors, whose names coincided with the colors of the rainbow, as in over the rainbow, when you are going into an altered state of consciousness, dreamland, etc., were quite adept in manufacturing mental illnesses in their "slaves."

As far as I'm concerned, they really do need to revert back to the usage of MPD; however the False Memory Syndrome Foundation has found it necessary to abandon this usage to cover the tracks of the operation; the reasons for creating multiple personalities; how they are created, why and what they were used for.

People who are subjected to trauma-based torture as in MKULTRA/Project Monarch do dissassociate, but this is a built-in defense mechanism; a survival skill and, of course, the doctors knowing this, can instruct in which compartment; which personality information/abuse, etc. will be housed. They create the "alters" through disassociation and install their codes, keys, triggers, etc. Their different levels of programming, delta, beta, etc.

Drugs, floating away into "la la land," spreading wings and flying like a butterfly, hypnosis, etc. are all means for putting a victim into a "dreamlike" state, altered state of consciousness; having an "out of body" experience and allowing the penetration into one's mind of "disinformation," suggestibility, triggers, etc.

They refer to them as "alter" personalities. Multiple would imply just that and, in many cases, there are a multitude.

I would think that anyone with a multitude of personalities, would suffer to some degree many of the characteristics of schizophrenia if their "core" was not in control 99% of the time.

As with mind control victims, those who "awake" one day to the reality of their "past" life, schizophrenia may not present until that time.

Again, a discrediting tool. I'm sure this card was played way back when.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
12-07-2006, 11:03 PM
Mind control is mind control. If you do not appreciate the term debate, pick another. Manipulation works best when the camper is happy. The realm of psychology and all the hiding places it provides. What a deep and lush place to crouch and wait.

Shadow
12-08-2006, 12:32 AM
How nice, the pathetic little fool has created another dual so that it can chat with itself.

I guess Blue Angel is yet another meaningless sock puppet to ignore.

Barbarien
12-08-2006, 02:03 PM
No, she is good at her job and useful unlike your worm eaten mind. Remember, the lymph nodes next.

12-09-2006, 09:18 AM
Barbarien wrote:
Mind control is mind control. If you do not appreciate the term debate, pick another. Manipulation works best when the camper is happy. The realm of psychology and all the hiding places it provides. What a deep and lush place to crouch and wait.

Perhaps I was debating Leviathan; however, there was much "frustration" that surfaced due to the push and pull of attempting control and not allowing it. I think it could be likened to a battle of two minds. Psychological operations to control and manipulate. A battle of a handler and a "slave" who WAS NOT then or NOW a happy camper; one who resisted. Therefore, it was not easy to manipulate and keep me under their control.

Breaking free from my altered state of consciousness, all that I "knew" from the past to occur in the future, has proven to be true. The outcome they expected, I'm sure, has not been achieved.

It is a hurtful truth, but it is, nonetheless, the truth. It has proven itself to be a LIE.

Mind control/manipulation works best when the populace is given a "false" sense of security which promotes "happy little campers." It is a lesser state of altered consciousness than one who may have been a direct victim inside the "satanic cult." But, during this period, rest assured that behind the scenes they are very busy plotting and planning their next move.

Crouching and waiting in a deep and lush place has passed. Just another fairytale.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

12-10-2006, 09:41 PM
I do not wait in a deep and lush place for fairy-tales to come true. They do not. I wait in a deep and lush place for the truth to reveal itself.

In Peace,
BlueAngel