PDA

View Full Version : Vatican politics and the U.S.A.

RedBeetle
11-19-2006, 06:51 PM
As the United States becomes more and more Roman Catholic, is it likely that we can expect more open Vatican intrusion into our political affairs?

Almost all of the illegal foreign aliens from Mexico are Roman Catholic. If they are given amnesty, then they will become a considerable Roman Catholic voting block. The danger of altering the Constitution of the U.S., which has already happened, becomes even greater.

No wonder we see Catholic Bishops publicly working to organize these illegals. Roman Catholicism has always opposed Freedom of Speech, Freedom of the Press, Freedom of Religion, and Separation of Church and State. Recently, the Vatican, or one of its spokesmen, have openly attacked the U.S. government's move towards building a wall on the southern border of the U.S.
History teaches us that the Vatican always attempts to dominate government once they gain a majority control. A brief glance at the history of Great Britain during the 16th and 17th centuries validates this.

My video is:
"9-11 and America's Loss of Freedom"
Free on Google Video.

In that video I go into specific historical examples of Vatican political manipulation.
What say you?

Red Beetle

roscoe
11-19-2006, 08:45 PM
Heretic!!!!!!!!!

Benoit
11-20-2006, 05:16 AM
Don' worry yanky boy, the vatican is in good hands :-D

http://www.ejpress.org/UserImages/00000233.jpg

Ozziecynic
11-20-2006, 05:29 AM
As the United States becomes more and more Roman Catholic, is it likely that we can expect more open Vatican intrusion into our political affairs?
I see is that why GWB is rapid dispensationalist protestant, that would like to bring nuclear apocalypse with the so called axis of evil!.

Separation of Church and State
Funny how bush and his prodie fundie rapture brethren are just as much opposed to separation of church and state also!.Youve obvioulsy never heard of the pro zion Christian Coalition in the US!. :-?

roscoe
11-20-2006, 04:24 PM
The true Vatican I Church will be restored some day.

RedBeetle
11-20-2006, 06:59 PM
First, let me thank those who responded.

One response states:
"I see is that why GWB is rapid dispensationalist protestant, that would like to bring nuclear apocalypse with the so called axis of evil!."

Bush is no Protestant, at least not as the word is historically understood. The word 'Protestant' has become quite ambiguous these days. Bush has visited the Pope more than any other U.S. president, once in an election year. He does not protest the Vatican, but kneels before it. He may claim the name 'protestant', but he does not understand or believe in Scripture Alone (Sola Scriptura), nor Justification by Faith Alone (Sola Fide).

Because Bush does not hold to Justification by faith without works, then it is also impossible for him to claim to be an evangelical. He does not understand what the Gospel is, nor does he believe in it. There are few Protestants left in the U.S. that understand the basic principles of Calvinism.

Does Bush hold to the eschatology of dispensationalism? I doubt it. He has proven himself to be Post-millennialist in his eschatology, theonomist in his political theory, and reconstructionist in his social theory, just like the Roman Catholic Church-state.

Another response states:
"Youve obvioulsy never heard of the pro zion Christian Coalition in the US!"

Yes, I have heard of it, but the political theory is a match to Roman Catholicism. Where in the Old Testament do we find a despotic political theory taught? No where. It was the Roman Catholic Church-state which sought to crusade against the Muslim in the Dark Ages. Why is it that we never read John Calvin, nor Luther, nor their followers ever advocating a crusade to take back the "holy lands" by force? Because, such things are not taught in Scripture.

The culmination of Reformed thought can be found in the Westminster Confession of Faith (1643). In that scholarly confession you can read how Calvinism teaches that those who believe the Gospel are God's chosen people, not the physical descendants of Abraham. This core belief prevents Christians to go to war for the political aims of Israel, since today's Israel, as a whole, believes NOT the Gospel. They are pagan, and non-Christian.

Therefore, dispensationalism is closer to, if not a derivative from, Roman Catholicism. It is not authentic Protestant doctrine. There are many good essays which offer excellent critical analysis on dispensationalism and today's so-called evangelicals at: www.trinityfoundation.org

Just go to their archives and look through their essays. I advise a good reading of all of their essays, especially if you are interested in Protestant thought.

The Pope is anti-Christ.
Red Beetle

Barbarien
11-20-2006, 07:21 PM
Neatly rapped up, now all is well. Humans will prevail in the end. Not likely.

roscoe
11-20-2006, 10:13 PM
Red; the heretical ideas you endorse have been debated ad infinitum in the shankradio.com forum. Research the posting history of roscoe and bring it on.

These people coming to the USA from South and Central America are no more 'Catholic' than you are. The Vatican II 'Church' is just another Protestant sect masquerading under the name Catholic. Consult www.opusdeialert.com

Barbarien
11-20-2006, 10:21 PM
The Pope is not The Anti-Christ. Anti,in this context, means someone you takes on the place of the CHRIST. This is a very real being and not a weak human. Most of humanity will follow and accept this being. As usual they will be convinced they are right until the Seventh Seal. At this point the Groom will return for his Bride and not the whore. Whether any believe or not is irrelevant.

RedBeetle
11-21-2006, 12:12 AM
Thank you again for your remarks.
It seems that some of the Catholics here find the truth I present a bit offensive. I think I am a bit tame compared to Jordan Maxwell or Eric Phelps, yet I am more than willing to answer any of your questions or debate any on topics such as: The heresy of Roman Catholicism.

That being said, let me answer one such Catholic who wrote:

"Red; the heretical ideas you endorse have been debated ad infinitum in the shankradio.com forum. Research the posting history of roscoe and bring it on.

These people coming to the USA from South and Central America are no more 'Catholic' than you are. The Vatican II 'Church' is just another Protestant sect masquerading under the name Catholic. Consult www.opusdeialert.com"

Por la amor de Dios!
Well, as a translator, I got to to work closely with more than a few hispanics, and I can honestly say that I didn't find any who were Protestant. I found many who were given to the cult of Mary, but none who believed Justification by Faith Alone.

You begin by claiming my ideas are "heretical", and then appeal to a debate at some other location. This is not an argument, but a weak plea on your part to draw some to your side with childish rhetoric. You strike me as a typical Roman Catholic fanatic. I firmly maintain that the pope is anti-Christ and Roman Catholicism is of the devil. If you would like to prove me wrong, then simply state your position and proceed with argument. After all, you should have no problem, seeing how it has already been argued "ad infinitum."

Opus Dei is exactly what the Davinci Code said it was, a Jesuit-extremist Catholic institution, which abuses women and perpetuates unlawful behavior and self-flagelation.

If you examine Vatican II, then you will see that the Roman Catholic Church-state did not change any of its doctrinal positions. They still adhere to the Magisterium of the Church, they still adhere to justification by faith + works.

More importantly, even if you do think that the Roman Catholic Church-state has now become "protestant", which it hasn't, consider how it has never retracted their authoritative decrees from the council of Trent. Not one.
Failure to retract previous mistaken teachings is nothing more than a continuance of such error.
But, who really expects an institution like the Roman Catholic Church-state to admit it is wrong, then retract a teaching. Such would run counter to their claims of infallibility when it comes to popes, councils, and creeds.

Consider how the current pope, Ratzinger, former head of the Inquisition, confirmed that the Roman Catholic Church-state does not consider any non-catholic church to be a proper church in his notorious encyclical Iesus Dominus. He was not even pope when he published this. That should tell you just how much power Ratzinger, now Pope Benedict the anti-christ, really has.
The new pope, former Hitler youth, is all grown up and ready to persecute any who opposes the Roman Catholic Church-state.

If you take the time to study such documents, like Evangelicals and Catholics Together, then you will see that the Catholic church has NOT given up even one of its doctrinal positions, especially on justification. J.I. Packer, a once well known prolific evangelical writer, was a British/Protestant theologian who relinquished his belief of Justification by Faith Alone, and embraced the Roman Catholic dogma. Just one example.

Anyway, you are sadly misinformed or intentionally being deceptive.

If any would like to listen to some wonderful lectures by a man who was a Roman Catholic priest for over 20 years, then I would point you to Google Video, search for Richard Bennett. He does an excellent job demonstrating the heresy of Catholicism with their own documents, and of course the Bible. Richard is now a Calvinist.
For scholarly essays on Justification by Faith Alone and other Christian doctrines, then I recommend:
www.trinityfoundation.org

Yo espero que ud. tenga un buen noche.
Adios.
Red Beetle

roscoe
11-21-2006, 12:24 AM
Sorry, but I don't have time to repeat my efforts. There has been a very good discussion of Catholic/Prot issues.

RedBeetle
11-21-2006, 12:16 PM
roscoe wrote:
Sorry, but I don't have time to repeat my efforts. There has been a very good discussion of Catholic/Prot issues.

I accept your refusal to prove Roman Catholicism to be true.

This is a good win for Bible believers.

Fact is, any attack on true Protestant thought is not worth repeating.

Let me restate the winning position:
The Bible Alone is the Word of God.
Man is Justified by Faith Alone.

Red Beetle
Sola Fide

roscoe
11-21-2006, 01:46 PM
If you are interested in debate, go to the Shankradio.com Forum; believe me, you will not be alone there. I just don't have time to repeat myself. BTW; it is impossible to PROVE Roman Catholocism to be true: it is, after all a matter of faith.

Barbarien
11-21-2006, 06:17 PM
I would not count on the justification of MAN. The simple point we make is that no human now understands the mind or agenda of GOD except through the written words of GOD. Any orthodox human church is basically a club based on the thoughts of its human creator. The Catholic Church is based upon the teaching of Simon the Magician or Simon the PETER.

Shadow
11-22-2006, 09:27 AM
So Roger was an altar boy. The plot thickens.

For a change, which is quite unusual for this little trol, he is right on the money on this.

Barbarien
11-22-2006, 05:42 PM
Not worth a serious reply.

Shadow
11-23-2006, 12:55 AM
Oh go ahead, you haven't said anything that has been taken seriously so far, so what makes you think that will change.

Barbarien
11-24-2006, 08:54 PM
Not worth a serious reply.

Ozziecynic
11-25-2006, 06:55 PM
In that scholarly confession you can read how Calvinism teaches that those who believe the Gospel are God's chosen people, not the physical descendants of Abraham. This core belief prevents Christians to go to war for the political aims of Israel, since today's Israel, as a whole, believes NOT the Gospel. They are pagan, and non-Christian.
:-? Calvinism! This is the doctrine that preaches pre destination for an elite. Not very biblical if you ask me. Besides which i have been in many calvinist churches already they are too traditional to interest the younger generations of today that prefer pentecostal type rock shows at their services hymm and old time songs are plain stale and boring for most people below age 60!.
You see people want to feel something emotional not make their religious experince a rationalist chore otherwise why would they bother going to church.
Besides which you are plain wrong calivinist churchs do have dispensationalism as doctrine i ve been to several Baptist churches in Australia which have stronger dispensational doctrines than most other protestant denominations and baptists are calvinists are they not?.:-?

Benoit
11-26-2006, 09:56 AM
What's the problem? Isn't the Vatican in good hands? Pope only need to learn to use a smaller keppel, that's all...

http://www.erichufschmid.net/Infiltrate/Ratzingersteinberg.JPG

slinkyshea
11-26-2006, 03:03 PM
roscoe wrote:
Heretic!!!!!!!!!

RedBeetle
11-28-2006, 02:48 PM
Ozziecynic wrote:

:-? Calvinism! This is the doctrine that preaches pre destination for an elite. Not very biblical if you ask me. Besides which i have been in many calvinist churches already they are too traditional to interest the younger generations of today that prefer pentecostal type rock shows at their services hymm and old time songs are plain stale and boring for most people below age 60!.
You see people want to feel something emotional not make their religious experince a rationalist chore otherwise why would they bother going to church.
Besides which you are plain wrong calivinist churchs do have dispensationalism as doctrine i ve been to several Baptist churches in Australia which have stronger dispensational doctrines than most other protestant denominations and baptists are calvinists are they not?.:-?

Calvinism does not preach predestination for the "elite." Read the "Institutes of the Christian Religion" by John Calvin, you will be corrected of this idea quickly.

Scripture's testimony is quite contrary to this "elitist" notion. The Bible says that the elect, who are the only ones effectually called, are rarely of the elite class.

Scripture says, "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are the mighty; and base things of the world, and the things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: that no flesh should glory in His presence" 1 Corinthians 27-29.

The idea that God has chosen, or elected, the elite only is wrong, and it is not Calvinism.

It is true that Calvinism does not propagate the "pentecostal" charismatic ideas of Arminianism so popular today. Calvinism teaches the "Regulated Principal of Worship." That means that any act of worship that is not prescribed by the Bible is not to be engaged in during the worship service. Calvinism also holds to the "Primacy of Preaching." The preaching of God's Word is the center of the worship service, not the Lord's supper, and certainly not the blasphemy called the "mass". Some, it is true, consider Calvinism to be boring, but one must discipline oneself to focus on God's Word. Idleness is a sin. The sheep hear Christ's voice, and they follow Him. The goats do not follow.

Modern day "pentecostal" or "apostolic" type services, such as "speaking in tongues" and fits of emotion are more aligned with Roman Catholicism, not Scripture. It is the Roman Catholic Church that places emphasis upon the emotions and senses, rather than what is written in God's Word. This is why Rome built huge cathedrals with stained glass, huge organs, decorate the insides of their buildings with gold and silver, have enormous chanting choirs, submit themselves to pain and torture, and so forth. This is all in the pursuit of an "emotional religious experience."

Jesus never tells us to seek religious experiences, but rather, Christ commands us to search the Scriptures (John 5:39). People would do well to imitate the Bereans who, "recieved the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the Scriptures daily, whether those things were so" (Acts 17:11). Also, take a good look at 2 Timothy 3:15-17.

Calvinism teaches that it is Scripture Alone, not Scripture and religious emotional experiences, that is the rule of our life. Again, it is the Jesuits who promote emotional mysticism, not Christianity.

Today, most Baptists are dispensationalists. This is true. But, it is not true that most Baptists today are Calvinistic. First of all, no Baptist is a Calvinist. Calvinism teaches Covenant Baptism. Scripture teaches that the sign of the Covenant of Grace, which is baptism in the New Testament, is to be given to all those born of believing parents. The Bible says, "For the promise is unto you, and to your CHILDREN, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call" Acts 2:39.

Just as the sign of the Covenant of Grace was given to the male children in the Old Testament (circumcision), so now, the sign in the New Testament (baptism) is to be given to the all children of believers. This is why entire house-holds were baptized. Baptism, does not mean that the children are elect, it does mean that they are born to those who profess faith in the Gospel, and therefore, they are obligated to believe as well. However, obligation does not imply ability. This is demonstrated by Esau, who was given the sign of grace in the Old Testament (circumcision), yet he was not elect, but reprobate. After all, not all of Israel is Israel. This is sometimes called "Federal Theology" or "Covenant Theology." Baptists reject covenant theology, and they can not be said to be Calvinists, although they can, and some do, believe in the 5 Solas, and absolute double predestination. Baptists, therefore, can be called Calvinistic, but not Calvinists. Calvinistic baptists, like John Bunyan, John Gill, and Arthur Pink are Christians.

To hear me lecture on Calvinism, then check out my lectures on Google Video. Do a word search for "Calvinism" and you will see an entire list teaching all the basics of Calvinism.

Also, check out my lecture: "9-11 and America's Loss of Freedom", while you are there.

I also have uploaded lectures on "The Danger of Roman Catholic Political Thought."

Thank you for your reply.
Red Beetle

RedBeetle
12-06-2006, 02:09 PM
I will be starting a blog on Blogger.com.
The articles I will be posting there will be full size with citations. They will cover a variety of topics, and will stand as a transcript for my upcoming podcast.

Stay tuned for details.
Red Beetle

cuda
12-18-2006, 01:27 AM
and then there was silence. :-)

12-18-2006, 09:03 AM
Barbarien wrote:
Neatly rapped up, now all is well. Humans will prevail in the end. Not likely.

Who then will prevail and, if we don't, what is the purpose in continuing forward with the exposition?

In Peace,
BlueAngel