PDA

View Full Version : MKULTRA connection--Part II: Butterflys In Your Head

George_Bush
11-28-2006, 02:15 PM
I believe that I might have received an amplified MK message on my radio via cellphone.

Cellphones do all sorts of weird things to radio waves each time the satellite passes over your area of the world.

But my cellphone began to lighten up, and the interference from the satellite began the static on my radio -- AM band. Then the radio simply went blank. And quietly and calmly a voice came over the radio speakers and said, "Nine, one, one." That was all that was said. Nothing more. Just 9-1-1.

This really happened. And many other sorts of things have happened to my cellphone. The alarm will go off at a time I never set. For example: 1:11am, 2:22am; 3:33am, 4:44am, 5:55am, etc...

This forum is meant to be a sounding board for all such experiences that you may have had with MKULTRA methodology being used via media technology.

It doesn't really frighten me as much as it amuses me. Because I know what is happening. My major concern is finding out how to reverse engeneer this technology to send a few happy messages of my own. :-D

Barbarien
11-28-2006, 06:32 PM
When did you get back from Romania and do they miss you?

George_Bush
11-29-2006, 02:14 PM
Barbarien wrote:
When did you get back from Romania and do they miss you?

After the indred cold war was won and the bohemian grove rhapsidy in blue fell.

Barbarien
11-29-2006, 06:48 PM
Oh you know Indred, be seeing you in time. You should learn from this that what we are is just that. We dismissed ignt because that one was giving your kind far too much info. We very much intend to prove this in 2007. Only a few will realize this, but when they do.......... By the way, nice weather you are having. As above so below. SO MOTE IT BE.

Shadow
11-29-2006, 11:02 PM
I think it might be severe head trauma. It could realy be bad if you actually had a brain.

George_Bush
11-30-2006, 04:14 PM
As above so below! So mote it be!
Maranatha!

"Lo, He cometh in clouds, and every eye shall see him, even those who pierced him. So let it be, Amen."

"For as lightening strikes from east to west, so it the bycoming of the Son of Man."

"And I shall give you the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven. And what you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven. And what you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

"He who overcometh, I shall grant him to sit down with me on my throne, as my Father hath granted me to sit on his throne. And he shall rule the nations with the Septre of Iron as I also received from my Father. And therewith he shall smite the nations and shall break them in shards as a potters vessal."

"And I will cause them who say they are Jews and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan, to worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you."

"And it shall come about in the last days that the mountain of the Lord shall be raised above every mountain."

"But at that time shall Michael take his stand, that great prince who stands for the sons of your people. And then there shall come a time like never was seen before since the nations began. And at that time your people shall be saved, every one who is written in the Book."

Isaiah 8 (http://www.audio-bible.com/bible/isaiah_8.html)

Isaiah 9 (http://www.audio-bible.com/bible/isaiah_9.html)

Isaiah 13 (http://www.audio-bible.com/bible/isaiah_13.html)

George_Bush
11-30-2006, 04:48 PM
Barbarien, go tell your superiors these words,

"Behold, with an invisible sling and stone that Titan of yours is cast down to the ground! The head of your Kabal is given a death blow and the Stone is burried in Therion's forehead. He shall never rise again. For the Father is UNBOUND!

"And now the Word of the Lord shall again travel to the kings of the earth who have been deceived by the Great Deception. Your Aeon is ended. Your head is severed clean off. And your Corpus writhes in pain. And they sought to harm the Witness, and lo, fire proceedeth from His Mouth and burneth up his enemies round about.

"Gird yourselves, O Illuminati! Make your Confederacy! Hoard your gold! For your Gold is not as Our Gold! And your god is not as Our God!

"Your infantries are utterly mocked. Your weapons are of flesh and not spirit. Your threats are null and void.

"For we shall surely visit the kings of the earth. And their hearts shall be stired withersoever the LORD of Armies moves them.

"Take your stand, O Gog, and you shall be annihilated in dust and ash forever.

"For the Kings of Kings is prepairing his Winepress, and therewith He shall tread out the Grapes of Wrath.

"You, O Illuminati are come to the End. You have taken your stand in these latter times against the LORD Sabbaoth, though you knew all these things. You, with blood, fire, and vapour of smoke shall be obliterated and cast out of the earth forevermore. For the time is at hand.

"And God is with Us.

Barbarien
11-30-2006, 07:28 PM
Would you like to bet on that? Be seeing you in time.

George_Bush
12-01-2006, 03:11 PM
Sure, I'll bet on it. Barbarien. Will you?

I'll bet you double or Nothing.

Now go tell them what the Frater says, you little imp.

You serve us well. And there will be rewards for you.

Barbarien
12-01-2006, 06:04 PM
Before I can bet, you must be specific as to which God you refer to. If you know this God so well, name this God. Your education in this matter better be strong or the arch may fall on you.

George_Bush
12-05-2006, 03:12 PM
Barbarien wrote:
Before I can bet, you must be specific as to which God you refer to. If you know this God so well, name this God. Your education in this matter better be strong or the arch may fall on you.

ABBA

Barbarien
12-05-2006, 10:04 PM
If you refer to Abba ho Pater, how would you be known? Claim connection with only the ones you know. To do otherwise is dangerous.

George_Bush
12-06-2006, 01:19 PM
Barbarien wrote:
If you refer to Abba ho Pater, how would you be known? Claim connection with only the ones you know. To do otherwise is dangerous.

If I did not know Him, he would not have chosen me to solve the cipher in Liber AL.

You see, Barbarien, "They have his name written in their foreheads."

You see, Barbarien, your Aeon is finished.

You see, Barbarien, you laugh when there is nothing to smile about.

And how would you know? You are of your father.

You do not know my father. Nor do you know me.

Your father hates you. And you shall be utterly forsaken.

"Begone! ye mockers; even though ye laugh in my honour ye shall laugh not long: then when ye are sad, know that I have foresaken you." (Liber AL 2:56)

Not much more to say. Not much more time. Either do, or do not. As for us, we are coming for all of you. Whether you hide or stand makes no difference now. If you hide you will be destroyed, and if you stand you will be razed in twain.

You are finished. And we know this for surety. You time is over. Our time is now. This is the church triumphant. This is Holy Jerusalem decending out of heaven from God.

This is the manifestation of the company of Heaven. This is the revelation of the Sons of Light. They follow the Lamb where he goes. They have his Father's name written in their forheads.

AND SO MOTE IT BE
IN THE NAME OF IESUS XRISTOS
AMEN AMEN

Barbarien
12-06-2006, 10:34 PM
The fathers come to the children and as you should know there are those you are not children having never been through a borning process. Also you judge when you should not judge. Having written all this, it is of little matter, you still think of this as play and can not fathom the seriousness involved. Gibberish is gibberish, it is not the word that affects, but the sound, such as the noise that sometimes awakens you or your friend. 2007 will be a productive year. Watch it and think for something new may come. We have never been changed by words of the written variety.

George_Bush
12-09-2006, 09:20 PM
Barbarien wrote:
The fathers come to the children and as you should know there are those you are not children having never been through a borning process. Also you judge when you should not judge. Having written all this, it is of little matter, you still think of this as play and can not fathom the seriousness involved. Gibberish is gibberish, it is not the word that affects, but the sound, such as the noise that sometimes awakens you or your friend. 2007 will be a productive year. Watch it and think for something new may come. We have never been changed by words of the written variety.

As I know, there are those who have gone through the rebirth. Water baptism, belief, repentance of sin, and standing upon the promises of God. Afterward the process of Sanctification of the spirit, and raising to sit in heavenly places with Christ. As the end result the attainment of the mind of Christ.

These are things that we experience and things that you have no experience of or true knowledge of, though you think you know.

It is you who do not realize the gravity envolved. For you cannot fathom that a Christian could have possible penetrated and broken the methodia in these dark days in which we live. You are in gross error concerning us and concerning a great many things. You know not.

Think that I toy with you and your kind? Think that we do not know the vibrations of logos through the eathyrs? Think that we have not power to do the same? Think you that we judge according to man?

Did I not give you the overtours of salvation? Do I rejoice in destruction? Have you not mocked at salvation continually as your race is wont to do?

Trust in you power. Make you leagues. Depend on your gods. Mock at all that is holy. And utterly perish in your own delusions.

You must maintain your position. You must marginalize me a 'lunatic fringe'. You must, for if I am true, then truly you and your kingdom are at the beginning of the end.

And think that it all was set into motion by a pure will to reveal the Father almost 2000 years ago.

I attest before all men everywhere, that the Mystery of Iniquity is at its end. That Aeon is done and gone. It shall diminish and never rise again. The consciousness of the Father shall again be manifest, and Satan, all of his consciousness, and all his kind shall be vanquished forever. And as it is in heaven, so shall it be seen on earth.

Oh, Barbarien, do you really think I speak in jest? Keep thinking so. It matters not to me. For I do know of that which I speak. And though you would make a good show of it, as you must, in public, the thoughts of the inner mind when you are alone will haunt you.

I did not begin this without counting the cost. We have come for victory and only. No more jokes. No more games. This is the real deal. Neither height, nor depth, nor angels, nor demons, nor past, nor future shall separate us from the love of Christ.

And all of your aura is held in utter contempt by us. You are nothing and less then nothing to us. You and your kind with be trampled under us like dust. And then you will know that whatever things were written were not just in word, but in deed. For the kingdom of heaven is not in word alone, but in power.

Though your deaf ears hear not the echo now, they shall, Barbarien. They shall.

Manifest that which is appointed for you in 2007. And it shall be manifested in its totality. For there is nothing hidden that shall not be brought to Light.

Go on! Go on! in your strength. You shall be crushed to powder. For we know the Sword of the Spirit.

Repent, you false Illuminati. For you have come to the brink. And you are now left desolate.

Barbarien
12-09-2006, 10:27 PM
There are those who thrive in desolation. When you started playing with these things, did you think you would meet the real thing. Well you have. The enemies of humankind are to numerous to count. Not all the Rocks are worn smooth, some are still very sharp. You need to study your faith with renewed vigor and see where we are mentioned within it. Only then will you understand what and whom you confront. Many, many will begin to believe in 2007. Things do not look good. Do you see!

George_Bush
12-18-2006, 12:54 PM
Barbarien wrote:
There are those who thrive in desolation. When you started playing with these things, did you think you would meet the real thing. Well you have. The enemies of humankind are to numerous to count. Not all the Rocks are worn smooth, some are still very sharp. You need to study your faith with renewed vigor and see where we are mentioned within it. Only then will you understand what and whom you confront. Many, many will begin to believe in 2007. Things do not look good. Do you see!

1. I know.
2. I never started 'playing' with these things. I knew I had the real thing the first time I real Liber AL. It was not a guess. It was not a hunch. I 'knew' that this was the fulfillment of 2 Thess. 2. And I knew that the Apostasy had come in full force to the world.
3. I know where you are mentioned in it.
4. I have always understood what I confront. It is you who do not know what you confront. You do not know me at all. And you do not know what I have seen.
5. You, ignt, BlueAngel, Leviathan, and others gave similar tones last year. They have all come to nought. I know that your threats are idle. But you do not know what has happened. I thought that your kind would have known what happened in March, 2006. But I now know that you do not.
7. You are right. In 2007 you will begin to believe.

12-18-2006, 02:46 PM
George _ Bush said:

5. You, ignt, BlueAngel, Leviathan, and others gave similar tones last year. They have all come to nought. I know that your threats are idle. But you do not know what has happened. I thought that your kind would have known what happened in March, 2006. But I now know that you do not.

I have no connection with IGNT, Leviathan, or Barbarien. Barbarien was not posting while I was here last year unless he was under another nic of which I am not aware.

My tones were never similar to Barbarien, Leviathan or IGNT.

I have threatened no one!

Don't leave us guessing. What happened in March, 2006?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
12-18-2006, 09:58 PM
IGNT did too much of this and is gone. We do not predict because this is foolishness and belongs to those encased in the thought of linear time. Time a fraud deluxe. In 2007 things will converge and the Children of the Second Father will become more agitated and receptive of the approach. We can not give specific times because by attempting this they are changed. We can say look to summer and to the loss of wealth. Time, what is time!

12-18-2006, 11:25 PM
OK

Shadow
12-19-2006, 09:26 AM
Don't treat this as a joke!

12-19-2006, 10:06 AM
It is a very serious matter. There is no humor to be found in any of it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
12-19-2006, 10:53 AM
It is not the humor that he is talking about. It is the danger.

Don't play.

12-19-2006, 11:44 AM
Shadow wrote:

Don't play.

OK

George_Bush
12-21-2006, 11:34 AM
Barbarian as instigator/controler.

BlueAngel as passive-aggresive 'victim'.

Shadow as pacifier.

Your kind cannot but play childish games. Your traps are placed in the sight of any Bird.

Interesting.

I can see Babalon crumbling as I speak.

Mark my words, your Aeon is finished indeed.

What not one of you has realized yet is that it was not ignt or any other here who 'gave too much information'.

I am who I claim to be. I do what I claim to do.

And your abject Luciferian pride has blinded your eyes. Your are wholly void of the capacity to imagine that your day has come at last.

A little earlier than expected?

You know nothing at all. Your Wisdom is Folly. Your Glory is Shame. Your eyes shall melt in their sockets. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth on the day when the Daystar arises and you at last comprehend what you have done.

We care nothing for what you will do in 2007. We will do what we will do regardless. If you do not stand, you will be annihilated. If you stand, you will be consumed where you stand.

It is a prophetic promise given to the true Israel from before the foundation of the earth: "He shall crush thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." This has been, and shall be again hereafter.

These things are, and shall be hereafter. It is done. He is Alpha and Omega. What is loosed in heaven is loosed on earth, and what is bound in heaven is bound on earth.

Abba is unbound. The Father is revealed. He has shown his glory in his Son and in the Saints. He has shown the Dayspring from on High. The White Sun of Righteousness has shown forth with healing in its wings.

"They shall not hurt or harm in all my Holy Mountain, saith the LORD."

Barbarien
12-21-2006, 11:16 PM
Your words are marked on your forehead with ink and your ideas are bound by an insufficient knowledge. What you wait for will come for you and you will not be pleased. Others will be pleased.

George_Bush
12-22-2006, 10:09 AM
Barbarien wrote:
Your words are marked on your forehead with ink and your ideas are bound by an insufficient knowledge. What you wait for will come for you and you will not be pleased. Others will be pleased.

Your posts are getting more and more lazy, Barbarien. Trolling must be hard work.

Shadow
12-22-2006, 11:42 AM
Shadow as pacifier.

Not quite.

I am here to observe. And to smoke out the trolls. Barbarien knows this, hence his abuse.

George_Bush
12-22-2006, 01:32 PM
Shadow wrote:
Shadow as pacifier.

Not quite.

I am here to observe. And to smoke out the trolls. Barbarien knows this, hence his abuse.

You mean "her" abuse.

You just keep observing and smoking, big guy.

--Fra

Barbarien
12-22-2006, 07:41 PM
Too funny.

12-22-2006, 09:58 PM
Shadow wrote:

Don't play.

There is no humor.

Who is HE??

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
12-22-2006, 11:22 PM
What does it matter?

12-23-2006, 07:08 AM
It doesn't matter. I was just checking into something.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I say again, there is NO HUMOR to be found in any of this. It is not a laughing matter. I will never look back and someday find it to be funny.

It wasn't funny then although some attempted this solution and it isn't funny now.

What is funny about EVIL?

George_Bush
12-23-2006, 10:31 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
It doesn't matter. I was just checking into something.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I say again, there is NO HUMOR to be found in any of this. It is not a laughing matter. I will never look back and someday find it to be funny.

It wasn't funny then although some attempted this solution and it isn't funny now.

What is funny about EVIL?

OK

But when I was checking into something the /other one/ said that who was not funny.

OK

But now your saying what? This needs more time and care.

OK

Then talk about the what with /him/.

OK

Barbarien
12-23-2006, 05:47 PM
fra Nothing is funny about evil.

12-23-2006, 10:52 PM
Barbarien wrote:
fra Nothing is funny about evil.

Nothing is funny about evil, but you continue to espouse that the human race is evil. I'm human, so, according to you, I must be evil.

Barbarien
12-25-2006, 09:32 PM
If you wish to be simplistic, that is your right. Parts make up a whole and the whole can be very different from the parts, but none the less look at it your way. We stand by what we say because of the very FACTS you demand.

Shadow
12-26-2006, 10:45 AM
Arguing with yourself is not a good sign

12-26-2006, 11:43 AM
Barbarien wrote:
If you wish to be simplistic, that is your right. Parts make up a whole and the whole can be very different from the parts, but none the less look at it your way. We stand by what we say because of the very FACTS you demand.

Simplicity it is not. This FACT is a part of the picture.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

George_Bush
12-26-2006, 12:22 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Barbarien wrote:

Simplicity it is not. This FACT is a part of the picture.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

OK

But not is It, simplicity. \This\ is the Picture part of the \\\\\\\\\fact\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

OK

Bleu/|\Angle

Shadow
12-26-2006, 12:31 PM
If you wish to be plastic, that is your right. Parts make up a hole in my sock and the hole can be very different from my pants, but none that at least look at my toes. We stand up with our feet by what we stay because of the very FEETS you demand. What this means we know naught but it fills up the space.

In pieces
Bluebarien

Barbarien
12-26-2006, 06:05 PM
The second intelligent thing the fool has written.

Shadow
12-26-2006, 08:48 PM
The neck of light the mule has knited

12-26-2006, 09:06 PM
Stay away from de rapper you little ole crapper.

Shadow
12-27-2006, 11:22 AM
You live in a crapper you fecker

BlueAngel
11-17-2008, 01:41 AM
Edification!