PDA

View Full Version : A Very Serious Comment


Barbarien
12-15-2006, 03:18 PM
We will give this its own thread for it is serious for your society and the future. IT IS AN INDICTMENT AND NOTIFICATION.

The HUMAN SPECIES(collectively)is a threat to everything that is.

A DEFINITION OF EVIL

Evil is the name given by humans to anything that shows complete hatred and loathing of the collective humankind. In 2007 you as a group will learn more of what does not like you. Humankind as a group can be seen as a virus of hideous proportions on the beautiful planet earth. As a group you are responsible for the death of not only yourselves (which is no loss) but the death of other creatures and forms of life. You as a group can not and will not share your world with the life that has the same rights as you except for dominion. You are the most complete murderers within your realm, vicious and truly evil is the human species. There is no excuse for you and what little you have achieved on your own has been achieved on the corpses of your own kind and many, many others. Your greed is without end, you are manipulated at every turn by your on wicked desires. Your species is so immature and perverse that from childhood can not get over your need to expel waste and engage in extremes of intercourse to reproduce and feel wanted. The human species is far from the ultimate achievements of the GOD of all things. You are given a chance and a chance only to become more that what you are. You are not animals because animals are without sin and are accepted back to GOD with no judgment. They were give Nephesh before you and in their completeness they are your superiors. Your species is given the chance to become something else which animals to not have or need. The very plants have purer souls than the vast majority of humans. You are not alone in this vast place of habitation, but your species is despised and known and watched and prepared against. Death and corruption is the motto of your society and greed and insanity its nourishment. The very ground and air and water and nature of your Earth turns against you and you turn a blind eye in hopes that you can escape what comes. If you do not believe us, read your holy books or THE HOLY BOOK and put us to the test. Look every day at what surrounds you and see in it us looking back.

WE WILL REVISIT THIS WITH CONTINUING PROOF.

Shadow
01-02-2007, 10:32 AM
What exactly are you saying?

01-02-2007, 11:43 AM
You are one of those evil things.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-02-2007, 11:47 AM
what evil things?

01-02-2007, 11:48 AM
Shadow wrote:
what evil things?

An evil human.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-02-2007, 11:51 AM
who?

01-02-2007, 11:58 AM
You and your shadow.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-04-2007, 07:09 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
....

In Peace,
BlueAngel

That is sarcasm at its most vile form.

01-04-2007, 07:12 AM
This thread is only for those who know how to post serious comments and that excludes you.

You must leave.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-04-2007, 07:13 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
This thread is only for those who know how to post serious comments ..

In Peace,
BlueAngel

So what are you doing here?

01-04-2007, 07:15 AM
I am here for SERIOUS criminal matters perpetrated upon me and thousands of others by the government of the United States of America and the "rogue" CIA.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-04-2007, 07:31 AM
You have serious MENTAL matters that you are perpetrating against the rest of us.

01-04-2007, 07:32 AM
Your presence here is evidence of and within itself as to your mental status.

Continue to reveal, we like this.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-04-2007, 10:01 AM
Your presence here is evidence of and within itself as to your mental status.

Continue to reveal, we like this.

01-04-2007, 10:14 AM
I see you are scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-04-2007, 10:16 AM
I see you are scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

In Peace,

01-04-2007, 10:18 AM
Originality is not something you possess, WE see.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
01-04-2007, 10:24 AM
Barbarien, you speak lies.

The only beings that do not like us are of a place below this one.

Clearly you dont understand Nature.

01-04-2007, 11:13 AM
LaDominio wrote:
Barbarien, you speak lies.

The only beings that do not like us are of a place below this one.

Clearly you dont understand Nature.

What are the name of the beings that do not like you?

and

What is the name of the place below?

and

What place is "this one?"

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
01-04-2007, 06:09 PM
I hated Esau even in the womb. The Human species is hated even by its fellow Earth inhabitors. Do not take our word for it, just watch.

01-04-2007, 06:16 PM
Not ALL humans have accepted this worthless bargain.

Barbarien
01-04-2007, 06:52 PM
I do not speak of individuals, but the group. The sum of the whole is greater than its parts. If one could ask the Earth should the human species stay or go, what would the Earth answer?

01-04-2007, 07:21 PM
"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."

01-04-2007, 08:16 PM
spectre wrote:
"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."

I don't believe this.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
01-04-2007, 11:17 PM
Barbarien wrote:
I hated Esau even in the womb. The Human species is hated even by its fellow Earth inhabitors. Do not take our word for it, just watch.

Dont be a fool.

Ask yourself what is hate. Only unconscious, malfunctioning beings are capable of hate.

That which hates is ignorant to the simple truth.

In this way, animals and creatures with the breath of life are superior to human beings, as animals are fully conscious. The only difference between us and other species is the brains we use.
Cold-blooded creatures are another matter, you know this Im sure.

If you are what is said of you, Barbarien, I wouldnt be surprised. Your words sound like those of a lower place - where lies, ignorance and unconsciousness is king.

LaDominio
01-04-2007, 11:39 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
What are the name of the beings that do not like you?

and

What is the name of the place below?

and

What place is "this one?"

In Peace,
BlueAngel

What does not like me does not like you nor do they like anything else because they exist in fear and hatred for life itself.

What is the name of the place below?

Some people call those regions Hell.

This place is Earth, which is situated in the Universe. I dont know the actual name of this dimension however.

Above this one is what some people call the Heavens. There are many dimensions both ‘up’ and ‘down’.
Think of God as a fire. Some are far away from God and become cold, and some are close to God and become warm.

As you know, everything is energy. And energy is light.
The further away from the heavens, the lower the vibrational frequency of light. And closer to the heavens is a higher vibrational frequency of light. The source of light is a pure frequency so high it has no vibration. It is pure everything - the epitome of Life.

01-05-2007, 06:15 AM
Thanks for clearing that up.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
01-05-2007, 10:20 AM
Now we must define hate! Digression is a luxury Humans do not have. Hate can and is sensed by a living thing, that is the hate we speak of. Remember no one has to take our word for anything. We only suggest that the individual take heed of his fellow humans and if the individual does not like what it senses, then divorce yourself from them. Be prepared to quietly live apart and watch. If this is too much then be part of it and continue with them. It is up to you, it is your choice. You need to be fully aware that it is YOUR CHOICE.

01-05-2007, 10:51 AM
Your point is understood.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
01-05-2007, 11:40 AM
So you are saying that Nature pushes humankind out automatically?

This is believable. But hate is another thing. There is no hate in Nature.

There will be hope for the human race even if there is only one good person left. That is the potential of each being.

Barbarien
01-05-2007, 03:46 PM
We do not speak of nature that is unknowing, but of an intelligent nature. A nature that has watched for a long time. We do not find this thought to be contrary to what Holy Books speak of. Yet comes another intelligence, the intelligence of the machine. When these fully arise will they consider humans to be their benefactors and masters! We simply say to you both, use your minds and survive. This was and is the reason for your creation. When we find reasonable people we are reasonable, but we can be silly fools as others on this forum. Remember if and when we provide information of any kind you find acceptable, use it, make it part of your knowledge for your use. We will say, at one time you were as familiar with the reason for being as any.

01-05-2007, 04:14 PM
"We simply say to you both, use your minds and survive. This was and is the reason for your creation."

BOTH?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-05-2007, 08:51 PM
No need to reply. It is understood.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
01-06-2007, 01:02 AM
Barbarien, I can see what you are meaning.

However I doubt you are aware of beings both in the flesh and not that are working to change the outcome of this situation for the better. We dont breach the rules and laws of this place to do so. Therefore we will see diabolical times here on Earth as a result of humankinds unwillingness to listen.

01-06-2007, 06:06 AM
WE are all ears. Tell us more about yourself.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-06-2007, 06:16 AM
The man with the stocking on his face and the razorblades.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cuda
01-06-2007, 09:19 PM
the us and you do not make sense. We are all part of the problem and if you don't think you are you are comparing your self to jesus and we all know he is and was the only innocent there ever was. If you live in a house you are part of the raping of the forests. If you use laundry detergent you are a part of that problem detergent do to the environment. If you have a computer you are also a part of the problem of the impact this has on the ecology also.I You and we are part of it because we purchase and consume these things.Live in a cave and eat pine trees and this makes you innocent? I agree with some of what all of you wrote but we are all trapped in this thing together and only we all can fix whats ailing our home.Except of course for that guy who got the free laptop from gates . :-x

Barbarien
01-06-2007, 09:44 PM
You make many assumptions in what you write. Not everything is trapped in the entanglement of the Human species. Your thinking that the SON OF GOD is embroiled in your mess is another assumption. We can tell you this, you are wrong. The Powers that live in all senses beyond you are not reliant on you for anything. You and your kind have been given a chance, a choice to make and you will make it. Nothing in this universe will accept responsibility for Human actions because your actions have never been forced upon you. The Human race assumes it is the supreme creation, that is an assumption that you will learn is incorrect. Look at your world and imagine what a beautiful, well ordered, life sustaining GARDEN it would be without the one horrid flaw that has never done anything but defile. Your species has not added one thing to the Earth. You have tried to suck your Mother dry of her sustenance, but you are a cancer in her sight and one that she has a cure for. Do not listen to us, listen to your own soul for condemnation. You and your kind will not destroy the Earth for she lies in wait to remove you as she has removed others.

cuda
01-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Too many nuts and no where to grow.

M0ngoose
01-08-2007, 02:14 PM

LaDominio
01-09-2007, 05:57 AM
The Earth is a pure being working on a natural system.
Nature is a pure system that works with utter perfection.

Humankind is beginning to affect the Earth and is hindering the original workings of Nature.

When anything in Nature is manipulated from its original form it becomes detrimental in order to protect the original system - which is perfect.
What might seem to be affecting vegetation and wildlife is really to affect the human race in a detrimental way. Remember we are part of the ecosystem too.

The Earth is naturally going to decimate the entire human race because we have become un-Natural and are a threat to the original system.

Before this happens, it is likely that the human race will have decimated itself.

But the Earth knows this. If the human race decimates itself, there will likely be massive damage left in its wake.

Based on that, there may be a race between Nature and Humankind itself to decimate all of the people residing on Earth.

It is clear that the Human race has become highly inefficient and for most there is no hope for continued manifestation here.

Barbarien
01-09-2007, 04:22 PM
La Dominio, if these are your true thoughts, you have our respect for true they are. Our simple message is that the individual can escape this fate, but the species can not.

LaDominio
01-10-2007, 01:56 AM
Then we share the same message Barbarien.

I have hope for the good people of Earth - and there are few.
Good people give reason to hope for people.
But to witness the purity of nature gives reason to defend it.

Irreparable harm should not come to nature and its inhabitants. We cannot let innocence be stripped bare.

Barbarien
01-10-2007, 05:00 PM
The Earth was designed to survive humankind and be ready to welcome the return of her owner GOD, the GOD who is only revealed in the BIBLE. The LOGOS will reclaim and replace the dominion of humankind. In time the children of the second father will be reunited, by their own choice, with the second father and share this one's fate. Nothing will stop this, because nothing wants to stop it.

Shadow
05-06-2007, 09:47 AM
A previous persona of coldsheenow wrote:
We will give this its own thread for it is serious for your society and the future. IT IS AN INDICTMENT AND NOTIFICATION.

The HUMAN SPECIES(collectively)is a threat to everything that is.

A DEFINITION OF EVIL

Evil is the name given by humans to anything that shows complete hatred and loathing of the collective humankind. In 2007 you as a group will learn more of what does not like you. Humankind as a group can be seen as a virus of hideous proportions on the beautiful planet earth. As a group you are responsible for the death of not only yourselves (which is no loss) but the death of other creatures and forms of life. You as a group can not and will not share your world with the life that has the same rights as you except for dominion. You are the most complete murderers within your realm, vicious and truly evil is the human species. There is no excuse for you and what little you have achieved on your own has been achieved on the corpses of your own kind and many, many others. Your greed is without end, you are manipulated at every turn by your on wicked desires. Your species is so immature and perverse that from childhood can not get over your need to expel waste and engage in extremes of intercourse to reproduce and feel wanted. The human species is far from the ultimate achievements of the GOD of all things. You are given a chance and a chance only to become more that what you are. You are not animals because animals are without sin and are accepted back to GOD with no judgment. They were give Nephesh before you and in their completeness they are your superiors. Your species is given the chance to become something else which animals to not have or need. The very plants have purer souls than the vast majority of humans. You are not alone in this vast place of habitation, but your species is despised and known and watched and prepared against. Death and corruption is the motto of your society and greed and insanity its nourishment. The very ground and air and water and nature of your Earth turns against you and you turn a blind eye in hopes that you can escape what comes. If you do not believe us, read your holy books or THE HOLY BOOK and put us to the test. Look every day at what surrounds you and see in it us looking back.

WE WILL REVISIT THIS WITH CONTINUING PROOF.

cwld wtl wgwm wnt cnt sht stp sdfk nt :hammer: :pint: :idea: ;-) :roll: :evil: :cry: :oops: :-P :-x :lol: 8-) :-? :-o :-) :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

BlueAngel
02-27-2009, 05:56 PM
Oh, yeah.

What a very serious comment.

PROFOUND!

Absolutely sums everything up in a nutshell.

Thanks for that, Barbarien.

Rastor
12-01-2009, 02:02 AM
I hated Esau even in the womb. The Human species is hated even by its fellow Earth inhabitors. Do not take our word for it, just watch.

What are your thoughts on Jacob?

We have a redeemer and I have been redeemed.

Rastor
12-01-2009, 02:05 AM
The Earth is a pure being working on a natural system.
Nature is a pure system that works with utter perfection.

Humankind is beginning to affect the Earth and is hindering the original workings of Nature.

When anything in Nature is manipulated from its original form it becomes detrimental in order to protect the original system - which is perfect.
What might seem to be affecting vegetation and wildlife is really to affect the human race in a detrimental way. Remember we are part of the ecosystem too.

The Earth is naturally going to decimate the entire human race because we have become un-Natural and are a threat to the original system.

Before this happens, it is likely that the human race will have decimated itself.

But the Earth knows this. If the human race decimates itself, there will likely be massive damage left in its wake.

Based on that, there may be a race between Nature and Humankind itself to decimate all of the people residing on Earth.

It is clear that the Human race has become highly inefficient and for most there is no hope for continued manifestation here.

This earth will be burned up.