PDA

View Full Version : Wishing the Illuminati a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in Christ

George_Bush
12-22-2006, 09:12 AM
Illuminati need love too, I suppose. I wish all Illuminati and enlightening Christmas holiday.

We pray for your souls. We pray for your repentance and baptism. We pray that you would find freedom in Christ.

Christ be with you.

--Fra N.

Barbarien
12-22-2006, 06:47 PM
Too funny for words.

George_Bush
12-23-2006, 09:29 AM
Barbarien wrote:
Too funny for words.

It's a jolly time of the year.

Barbarien
12-23-2006, 04:48 PM
You are the right folly, now partake of the holly.

12-23-2006, 09:50 PM
You ar right holly, now partake of the folly.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

George_Bush
12-25-2006, 12:11 PM
Glad to see the board a little less

melancholy.

12-25-2006, 03:05 PM
WE are all completely at PEACE. You, however, are not.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

George_Bush
12-26-2006, 11:55 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
WE are all completely at PEACE. You, however, are not.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Wee!

Are
AL
Completely
at
Piece?

You
however
are
not
In
Peace
BlueAngel

Shadow
12-26-2006, 11:57 AM
You are the fight rolly, now fartake of the potty.

In Pieces
Bluebarien

Barbarien
12-26-2006, 05:11 PM
Shadow is just a shadow of its former self. Pity on Miss Kitty.

Shadow
12-26-2006, 07:39 PM
Phadow is must a hadow of its normer snelf. Pity on Miss Kitty who must smell the odor of the Barbarien

In pieces
Blubarien

12-26-2006, 08:05 PM
Ugi dugi you is fooly.

12-26-2006, 08:12 PM
Knowing what I do about the music industry, it is extremely difficult for me to watch the propaganda that surrounds their most "lucrative cash cows."

It has accelerated of late. I can only ponder why.

They bring political messages to attract a following. They connect themselves with charitable organizations to appear sympathetic.

Love songs are written to trigger your sexual programming. To get you addicted. To fantasize about them.

Most of these musicians give neither of their time or money to the causes they want us to support by either requesting airtime on the radio of our favorite song and then afterward being allowed the opportunity to contribute to a "food bank," or paying $100.00 to see a show and then being asked to donate on our way out.

They do not control their assets. The music industry is owned and operated by the CIA/Mafia. Mind control exists within. Many times, managers are handlers/controllers. Sex slaves are plentiful. Ever wonder why so many artists use so many different female names in their songs even when they're married? Ever sit down and read the lyrics to many of the songs of your favorite artist? How 'bout when an artist writes a love song of a lost love and he's married, been married for a long time. Ever wonder where this comes from? They have to use sex slaves to break hearts, to get the "creative juices" flowing, as they call it.

Artists tour non-stop sometimes for several years. Do you think they have this stamina at the ages most of these rock stars are at these days because, well, they're wired differently than we are? Perhaps, programmed differently? Do you think they make the choice to go out on the road for so long? Don't you think by now they'd have enough money and want to maybe take it easy for a while? Do they love music so much that they have to be immersed in it 24/7. I'm talking about their top "cash cows."

They have millions and between all of them they have zillions and could probably end world hunger. But, they do not control their assets.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

12-26-2006, 08:30 PM
WhaT BE dat WoMeN Saying she mut be smokin what Shadow Fokin.

Shadow
12-27-2006, 10:12 AM
c