PDA

View Full Version : My True Identity

Fugitive
12-24-2006, 05:26 PM
I can now reveal that i, Fugitive, am the angel spoken of in Revelations . My job is to brng God's Judgement against Babylon the Wicked, namely America.

I have been given Divine Authority to bring ruin and disaster on America, and to totally destroy the N.w.O and the Illuminatti when the time is ripe. Jesus in a vision gave me this most holy message to expose America's wickedness and to smite America the Wicked with famine, death, depression and doom.
That is why satan hates me. Praise Jesus for revealing my holy mission and angelic identity. Rest assured, o oppressed righteous, that soon our God will cast the wicked sinners in the flames to scream in agony forever. Hallalujah to our vengeful God!

the Scripture that I qoute deals with my nature:

9**A third angel (ME!) followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name." 12This calls for patient endurance on the part of the saints who obey God's commandments and remain faithful to Jesus.

Praise Jesus! I am the third angel proclaiming God's judgement and the New Crusade. Glory to God! Death to the Illuminati and the N.W.O! Rally o righteous to the New Crusade in God's Holy War!!

12-24-2006, 06:03 PM
As if we care who or what you are.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Fugitive
12-24-2006, 09:28 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
As if we care who or what you are.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Of course you do, my Devil worshipping friend. It is obvious you bow to satan, and more then likely were responsible for the Satanic thugs who attacked me so brutally.
Don't worry, my disciple of darkness; You and your evil Master are allready defeated. My church is binding the spirits of evil and deception that infest this forum from you and the rest of the Satanic stooges that do your evil here.

LaDominio
12-25-2006, 01:38 PM
You said 'identity'.
You said you are an Angel.
You said you were brutally attacked by Satanic thugs.

Those three things cannot go together. Only if you were actually who you say you are would you understand that.

LaDominio
12-25-2006, 01:42 PM
Iíll be compassionate.
And with this I say you are deluded and slightly insane. Donít worry guy its quite common.
Its not easy to accept - but one way or another, it will have to happen.

12-25-2006, 03:02 PM
Yes, I am an Angel.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
12-25-2006, 06:45 PM
Just absolutely hilarious. Could not do a better job ourselves. Now let us reveal ourselves, We are Le...................

LaDominio
12-26-2006, 01:26 AM
None of you here are Angelic. And if you by chance actually are, I say, get back in contact with your group. Iíve heard no real truth come from any of you. Only your egos.

I could find it almost insulting to hear such vain claims.
If you say to be Angelic, say goodbye to your halo, for your consciousness is leaking from you at a steady pace.

George_Bush
12-26-2006, 11:00 AM
Fugitive wrote:
I can now reveal that i, Fugitive, am the angel spoken of in Revelations . My job is to brng God's Judgement against Babylon the Wicked, namely America.

I have been given Divine Authority to bring ruin and disaster on America, and to totally destroy the N.w.O and the Illuminatti when the time is ripe. Jesus in a vision gave me this most holy message to expose America's wickedness and to smite America the Wicked with famine, death, depression and doom.
That is why satan hates me. Praise Jesus for revealing my holy mission and angelic identity. Rest assured, o oppressed righteous, that soon our God will cast the wicked sinners in the flames to scream in agony forever. Hallalujah to our vengeful God!

the Scripture that I qoute deals with my nature:

9**A third angel (ME!) followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name." 12This calls for patient endurance on the part of the saints who obey God's commandments and remain faithful to Jesus.

Praise Jesus! I am the third angel proclaiming God's judgement and the New Crusade. Glory to God! Death to the Illuminati and the N.W.O! Rally o righteous to the New Crusade in God's Holy War!!

You're a Satanist.

Go back to Pharoah school.

Shadow
12-26-2006, 12:30 PM
The beast was slain and the feast was good. It was Barbarien that said that the ribs were over cooked but he ate of the beast with great gusto.

It was latter that he learned that while he was eating, the people of the forest stole his whistle and shoes.

So he had to go home without his shoes and wistle.

It was learned latter that Fugitive was the one that stole his shoes but not his whistle. He stole the shoes to use as seasoning for his ribs.

LaDominio
12-26-2006, 01:15 PM
An enchanting, phantasmagorical tale...

Barbarien
12-26-2006, 04:18 PM
See them run, before the turn of the year. What comes close upon their necks!

Shadow
12-26-2006, 07:47 PM
In a time before time that was called pre-time, in the land beyond the Golden Arches on the plains below the mountains where the water lept into the gorges lay a shoeless sole.

The rest was gone as Fugive had eaten it. And Barbarien no longer needed it as without his shoes he developed a fungus infection. This fungus he tasted and it was good.

He invited his friends to feast on his fungus, so no one came. And then he invited LaDomino who came to feast on his fungus and it was good and LaDomino brougth some dominos and the played and it was good.

And then Barbarien felt good and strarted to blither his blithering remarks and it was bad. So LaDomino left but then developed a bad case of the trots from Barbariens Fungus. And it smelled and that was bad.

12-26-2006, 08:07 PM
Yo true identity be of a FOOL Shadow dont maddow.

Shadow
12-26-2006, 08:11 PM
If at first you don't suceed, then put up another alias to do the insults, eh Barbarien?

12-26-2006, 08:19 PM
Who Da fucckiNG Hell Be Barbariena. Mut be you smell like you .

Shadow
12-27-2006, 10:08 AM
How nice.

Can't think of a cunning comeback as Barbarien so he comes back as a cunt.

LaDominio
12-28-2006, 01:53 AM
The question why cant we just get along is a question in vain isnít it.
I suppose people are just too dull to understand the true nature of things.

Shadow
12-28-2006, 04:42 AM
The true nature of things is that there is a person amongs you who revels in creating chaos. Not even chaos in an ongoing discussion but on an overall manner.

He continues to come back under many names, he has the ability to manipulate data within this forum. In a normal world he would be known as a troll and as a spammer. But in here he is the Beast that many of you, including himself, talk about.

I am talking about Shadow_/Barbarien/Bondie__ and perhaps more. In the last day George_Bush began to spam in a very uncharachteristic way from his previous postings. I suspect it is the Beast that took over his account.

Why has Dr. Mackow done nothing to this nuissance, I do not know. Perhaps he thinks that the Beast is insignificant in the overall battle. With that I do agree.

One thing though, as independent free thinkers it is your duty to fight back. Make it look foolish, make it look like the troll that it is.

Repeat its mumblings, change them to sound even more idiotic then when he said them.

Take control of this place and make it flee back to the hovel that it came from.

It is your duty as free thinkers.

LaDominio
12-28-2006, 05:56 AM
If free thinking is linked to free consciousness, then I can say that there are very few free thinkers in the world at present, and almost none on this website.

The beast wont waste time with websites in such a way. Does it make sense to you? Imagine you are the most cunning creature to ever manifest on earth and you want to bring every single mind under your own.

I have no information on whether the beast is already here, or if it is yet to come - but we will know it one day Ė perhaps soon or perhaps later.

Shadow
12-28-2006, 06:05 AM
Mark my words the Beast is here. In training if you will for the grander scale.

As for free will we have it. It is either put up or shut up.

I for one will not let this little beastlet drive me out.

It is up to you to just pay lip service or to actually fight it.

United we can defeat this thing.

LaDominio
12-29-2006, 06:12 AM
This website is not significant. You think in a very small box if you believe your own words.
I have much bigger fish to fry.

Shadow
12-29-2006, 07:19 AM
It may insignificant but there is still evil to fight.

LaDominio
12-29-2006, 11:18 AM
Well in that case then get off the Internet.

Evil can be found in many places - and the Internet is hardly one of them. Only the reflection of evil within most humans - the concepts and expressions of every insane individual with access to some bandwidth.

Shadow
12-29-2006, 11:23 AM
I now can see you are only talk

LaDominio
12-29-2006, 11:49 AM
I disagree Shadow... I donít think you can see much at all. At least not while youíre gazing at these pixels.
Maybe there is something to you, but all Iíve seen you do here is defend your ego and your wild theory about ĎThe Beastí.

12-29-2006, 07:28 PM
I AM THE B E A S T, by right of my MALAKIND. SHo nuf, sHo nuFF mR. AsMAdAN. By the AiR on mY Chinny Chin cHIN.

Shadow
12-29-2006, 11:46 PM
Whatever

Barbarien
12-30-2006, 05:25 PM
Whoever