PDA

View Full Version : MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21

BlueAngel
05-25-2008, 09:01 AM
Why am I alive?

Because I have been in WITNESS PROTECTON for most of my life.

Why did this matter not become a FEDERAL CASE a long time ago when I provided evidence to my protectors?

Because somehow, someway I was institutionalized while a minor living with my parents and THIS WITNESS was TAMPERED WITH IN AN EFFORT TO SILENCE/NEUTRALIZE AND CONTAIN ME.

An attempt to discredit me, but you cannot discredit someone who is a witness and provided evidence before she was institutionalized and tampered with.

I was not deceived into entering a witness protection program off the coast of Florida as Vastís signature line read for a very long time while at Springsteenís official site, where I was placed in the hands of perpetrators who tortured Springsteenís name out of me and brainwashed me against him so we could not be witnesses against the government.

Vast used this signature line to call up this disinformation.

My mind was tampered with from a very young age when I was incarcerated in MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

IT IS A FEDERAL CRIME TO TAMPER WITH A WITNESS and it is A FEDERAL CRIME TO INCARCERATE HUMAN BEINGS IN TRAUMA-BASED MIND CONTROL PROGRAMS.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO TAMPERED WITH ME WHILE I WAS ON SPRINGSTEENíS OFFICIAL SITE AND CLUB CONSPIRACY AND KNOW WHO I AM, YOU HAVE YET AGAIN COMMITTED ANOTHER FEDERAL CRIME.

THIS, THE REASON, I WAS READING BETWEEN THE LINES AND MOST TIMES COMMENTS WERE NOT DIRECTED AT ME PERSONALLY.

YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH YOUR CRIMES AGAIN.

I have journeyed this far and this journey has a purpose, a reason and will have an outcome.

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED UPON YOU.

It is GOD's will and I will see it through.

I do not need to remember every detail of my abuse to corroborate Springsteenís account, in order for him to be able to speak to me and bring this matter public, because otherwise it would be considered tampering with a witness. He is a perpetrator; not a witness.

YOU TAMPERED WITH THIS WITNESS WHILE ON YOUR OFFICIAL SITE.

I have sifted through enough "disinformation" to last me a life time. At times, it has been helpful, but I do not need to fit every piece of the puzzle together.

I was a victim and I am a survivor of MKULTRA/Project Monarch and used in the music industry as a sex slave.

The evidence speaks for itself.

I have not been used, nor will they use me to discredit mind control victims. That operation has been in the works by others for quite some time.

The evidence is in the hands of my protectors.

I have remembered what is necessary.

I had to sacrifice myself and stay under my parentís control because otherwise, even though I was being abused at home, I would have been placed in foster care without enough evidence present against the cult, and the connection would have been broken.

I MAY HAVE BEEN DISGRUNTLED and wanted desperately for the abuse to stop and wanted out of the CULT. I may have blurted out to Springsteen and/or my parents before I was 18 that I was going to sue them, the government, everyone involved and this became the nail in my coffin and the reason I was taken from my home in the middle of the night under the guise of entering a WPP and/or a suicide attempt.

Those are lies.

I believe the plan was to wait until I was an adult and not under the control of my parents TO BRING THIS MATTER TO LIGHT.

It was for the best, my father said; your life will be in danger. You will be safe. These were not my protectors coming for me. These were the perpetrators. My protectors would not operate in this fashion.

My father was not about to allow this case to enter a court room due to the fact that he would be implicated; possibly having my two sisters and myself removed from the home; splitting up the family; incarcerating him; unfit parents.

But, he changed his mind he said, and I was going to enter a WPP, because this is what was told to him by my protectors. They would place me in a WPP, but this did not mean leaving my home in the middle of the night with strange men.

I kicked, I screamed, I spit. I was placed in a strait jacket and muzzled.

I was drugged, I was tortured and I was electroshocked. I was TAMPERED WITH.

I HAVE BEEN IN WITNESS PROTECTION FOR MOST OF MY LIFE.

I AM A WITNESS AND THIS WITNESS WAS TAMPERED WITH.

I REPEAT.

IT IS A FEDERAL CRIME TO TAMPER WITH A WITNESS AND A FEDERAL CRIME TO INCARCERATE A HUMAN BEING IN A MIND CONTROL PROGRAM ALL UNDER THE DIRECTION OF THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATEíS OF AMERICA.

THIS OPERATIVE SERVES HER COUNTRYíS BEST INTERESTS AND NOT THE PIGS WITHIN.

THIS WITNESS HAS SPOKEN.

NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL GOOD MEN AND WOMEN TO COME TO THE AID OF THEIR COUNTRY.

Shadow
05-25-2008, 09:49 AM
Delusional disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis denoting a psychotic mental illness that involves holding one or more non-bizarre delusions in the absence of any other significant psychopathology (signs or symptoms of mental illness). In particular, a person with delusional disorder has never met any other criteria for schizophrenia and does not have any marked hallucinations, although tactile (touch) or olfactory (smell) hallucinations may be present if they are related to the theme of the delusion.

A person with delusional disorder can be quite functional and does not tend to show any odd or bizarre behavior aside from these delusions. "Despite the encapsulation of the delusional system and the relative sparing of the personality, the patient's way of life is likely to become more and more overwhelmed by the dominating effect of the abnormal beliefs".

Indicators of a delusion

The patient expresses an idea or belief with unusual persistence or force.
That idea appears to exert an undue influence on his or her life, and the way of life is often altered to an inexplicable extent.
Despite his/her profound conviction, there is often a quality of secretiveness or suspicion when the patient is questioned about it.
The individual tends to be humorless and oversensitive, especially about the belief.
There is a quality of centrality: no matter how unlikely it is that these strange things are happening to him, the patient accepts them relatively unquestioningly.
An attempt to contradict the belief is likely to arouse an inappropriately strong emotional reaction, often with irritability and hostility.
The belief is, at the least, unlikely.
The patient is emotionally over-invested in the idea and it overwhelms other elements of his psyche.
The delusion, if acted out, often leads to behaviors which are abnormal and/or out of character, although perhaps understandable in the light of the delusional beliefs.
Individuals who know the patient will observe that his belief and behavior are uncharacteristic and alien.

Features

It is a primary disorder.
It is a stable disorder characterized by the presence of delusions to which the patient clings with extraordinary tenacity.
The illness is chronic and frequently lifelong.
The delusions are logically constructed and internally consistent.
The delusions do not interfere with general logical reasoning (although within the delusional system the logic is perverted) and there is usually no general disturbance of behavior. If disturbed behavior does occur, it is directly related to the delusional beliefs.
The individual experiences a heightened sense of self-reference. Events which, to others, are nonsignificant are of enormous significance to him or her, and the atmosphere surrounding the delusions is highly charged.

Types

Erotomanic Type (see erotomania): delusion that another person, usually of higher status, is in love with the individual.
Grandiose Type: delusion of inflated worth, power, knowledge, identity, or special relationship to a deity or famous person (e.g. see Jerusalem syndrome)
Jealous Type: delusion that the individual's sexual partner is unfaithful (see delusional jealousy).
Persecutory Type: delusion that the person (or someone to whom the person is close) is being malevolently treated in some way.
Somatic Type: delusions that the person has some physical defect or general medical condition (for example, see delusional parasitosis).
A diagnosis of 'mixed type' or 'unspecified type' may also be given if the delusions fall into several or none of these categories.

BlueAngel
05-25-2008, 11:53 AM
My protectors said I would be placed in WITNESS PROTECTION. Not a program whereby they change your name and relocate you. A safe place until the trial.

Of course, this did not come to fruition, as I was taken from my home while I was a minor and institutionalized for no legitimate reason other than to tamper with this WITNESS.

Let's look at Brittney Spears.

She was having break-through memories and they BROKE her psychotically so they could institutionalize and discredit her in the event her memories came back at some later date.

She publicly humiliated herself when they altered her into a "schizophrenic" type personality.

Her children were taken away; she acted in an irrational manner; she was purposely isolated so that she had no one to talk to and her career was in shambles.

Almost to the point of bankruptcy. This is their MO.

They have pumped her full of drugs and now she is back under their control.

Who knows what they created in me while institutionalized; diagnosed me with after I returned, but I certainly discontinued taking the medication they said I would have to take for the rest of my life.

Whatever they created, it was manufactured by the sadistic pigs and hasn't existed ever since.

BlueAngel
05-25-2008, 12:03 PM
I've seen the pictures and they are quite damning!

Enough has not been said!

Shadow
05-25-2008, 12:45 PM
Delusional disorder is an illness characterized by the presence of nonbizarre delusions in the absence of other mood or psychotic symptoms. Diagnostic Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, Text Revision (DSM-IV-TR) (APA, 2000) defines delusions as false beliefs based on incorrect inference about external reality that persist despite the evidence to the contrary and these beliefs are not ordinarily accepted by other members of the person's culture or subculture.

Nonbizarre refers to the fact that this type of delusion is about situations that can occur in real life such as being followed, being loved, having an infection, and being deceived by one's spouse.

In contrast, bizarre delusions, which represent the manifestations of more severe types of psychotic illnesses (eg, schizophrenia) "are clearly implausible, not understandable, and not derived from ordinary life experiences" (APA, 2000).

On the other end of the spectrum, making a distinction between a delusion and an overvalued idea is important, the latter representing an unreasonable belief that is not firmly held (APA, 2000). Additionally, personal beliefs should be evaluated with great respect to complexity of cultural and religious differences: some cultures have widely accepted beliefs that may be considered delusional in other cultures.

Our current understanding of delusional disorder is limited by scarce scientific data that mostly consist of individual case descriptions or small uncontrolled case studies, which are therefore difficult or impossible to duplicate (Manschreck, 2004).

Because of poor insight into their pathological experiences, patients with delusional disorder may rarely seek psychiatric help

BlueAngel
05-25-2008, 01:08 PM
Is this really a book?

"Bruce Springsteen and Philosophy?"

Oh, yes, the great philosopher.

The fanatics haven't heard of it.

Seems they're behind the eight ball.

BTX :: View topic - Bruce Springsteen and Philosophy (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=94491)

Notice one of the poster's signature lines in the above thread:

"RESPECT MY AUTHORITY"

BlueAngel
05-25-2008, 01:24 PM
What is this about?

A page from the "What Did I Ever do to you Bruce?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some comments from within the thread page below:

BTX :: View topic - What did I ever do to you, Bruce? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=90924&start=180)

Come on, Matty Matt. Come on out from your hiding place out in Caly-forn-ya. Let us hear from you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Stan don't get mad, I read about this dude last week, got so mad he got drunk and went over a Cliff with his girlfriend in the trunk.....damn, that was you! I think that's the way it went anyway

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matty Matt:

See all the haters, Matty? You can perhaps turn their evil hearts to true ones if you will just unharness and release your demons. Tell us how to help you. Tell us what Bruce did to your soul and being to cause such turmoil within you. Do it, Matty Matt. Just do it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps somebody should send Matty a private message to get to the bottom of all this otherwise none of will ever sleep again.

If anybody does get a response, please let us know and put us out of our misery.

Posted: May 21, 2008 5:35 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My thinking is that Bruce went out for a ride, then never looked back, hurting young Mathews feelings in the process.

He's such a shit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matty Matt:

Be like Rosie, Matt.

Come out tonight.

Tell us your troubles.

You can do it, Matty Matt. Do it tonight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read pages 1 to 3, then skipped to the end.
Is life long enough to read the 9 pages in-between?
Do they shed any light?
I'm kind of intrigued.

================================================== =============

Why are they baiting this person? He hasn't posted since his initial thread.

Are they just bored or is there another agenda?

Why are they referring to him as Matty Matt?

Why do they assume he is IN HIDING?

Who are they talking to?

Hmmmmm!!

How 'bout the post about Matt getting drunk and going over a cliff. Notice the poster's signature line, "May the sauce be with you."

Another comment to Matty Matt:

Unharness and release your demons. Do it Matty Matt; just DO IT. What did Bruce do to cause such turmoil within you?

THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT POSTING THESE COMMENTS FOR MATTY MATT.

Another:

None of us will EVER SLEEP AGAIN. PLEASE PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY.

Matty Matt went out for a ride and NEVER LOOKED BACK!!

Be like Rosie, come out tonight.

You can do it, Matty Matt. Do it TONIGHT!!

Is life long enough to read the 9 pages in between, by one poster whose signature line is Smell my cheese you mother.

YES, LIFE IS PLENTY LONG TO READ THE 9 pages in between.

THESE MESSAGES ARE NOT FOR MATTY MATT. THEY ARE FOR ME.

BlueAngel
05-25-2008, 01:53 PM
No wonder, in the words of S41 over at BTX, her kids are wounded. Do they read what you write on that forum?

SoulBoogieAlex posts a picture of a jet and she replies:

Man, you have a mighty fine rocket!

Another poster said Springsteen went into the crowd and was felt up by a very lucky woman.

I'm sure he considers himself lucky, too!

Loves being groped by strangers, so desperate to be touched by them that he throws himself into the pit.

BlueAngel
05-25-2008, 01:58 PM
Yes. It is disgusting. Women with class normally do not GROPE other men, especially when they're married, no matter who the man is.

But, obviously you people have no class.

SoulBoogieAlex says he'll have to bring his mop to the next show with all the groping going on.

Yeah.

I'm sure the floors will be all wet with orgasmic production and you'll delight in mopping it all up.

SICK!

BTX :: View topic - Official Dublin 25/05/08 Night 3 SetListthread (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=94487&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

BlueAngel
05-26-2008, 05:36 PM
Scare tactic posted by RedRat on another thread:

(North America, "Be Not Afraid You People)

A long winded comment addressed to SHADOW of all people who doesn't deserve the TIME OF DAY from anyone on this forum.

"EXECUTIVE BRANCH, AS WELL AS CONGRESS, can deside wether your a 'domestic threat' to this country and LOCK YOU UP INDEFINATELY WITHOUT JUDICIAL OVERVIEW"

You need some new material.

Boring....

How condescending.

Be Not Afraid you People, but then he wants us all to know that we can be locked up indefinintely without judicial overview if the Executive Branch decides we are a domestic threat.

I DO NOT BACK DOWN TO THREATS, SO YOU CAN TAKE YOUR BULLSHIT AND PUT IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!

BlueAngel
05-26-2008, 06:32 PM
There's a thread over at BTX.

Yep.

You guessed it.

In the good ole' Promised Land where the ladies are drooling over pictures of a man from 30 years ago and authoring threads like:

BEST BRUCE SONGS TO MAKE LOVE TO...

A poster comments:

Incident On 57th Street

Janey opens her eyes to see Johnny up and putting his clothes on

Or just put on all Born To Run for the before, during, and after.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How romantic.

Whenever my husband and I ARE MAKING LOVE, we always want to hear someone singing:

JANEY OPENS HER EYES TO SEE JOHNNY UP AND PUTTING HIS CLOTHES ON!!

Yep.

That does it everytime.

The deal with the "Rosie Come Out Tonight," well, you know. The constant repeating of this phrase is similar to a mind controller calling out another personality in one of their slaves.

So and so COME OUT...

BlueAngel
05-26-2008, 07:17 PM
A poster at BTX wondered what Scialfa was thinking about all this groping going on in the pit between Springsteen and his fanatics.

I, personally, wonder what his kids are thinking.

Scailfa apparently condones this behavior.

BlueAngel
05-27-2008, 08:55 PM
Alexa Jones: Dear Bruce Springsteen

YouTube - Alexa Jones - Dear Bruce Springsteen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s-Ka1TYojI)

BlueAngel
05-27-2008, 09:03 PM
Springsteen continues to scare children; an excerpt from Backstreet's home page in a thread from The Promised Land.

I wonder if not for the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread, if Springsteen would have ever danced with "little girls" on stage and/or used the words "child abuse" when referring to himself in a joking manner.

Can anyone say TRANSPARENT AGENDA?

BTX :: View topic - Bruce continues to scare children (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=94744)

BlueAngel
05-27-2008, 09:35 PM
Twas somewhat difficult, but I made it through that hurdle.

It was a conglomeration of messages as I talked about during the last day or two in various threads at BTX.

Such as the constant repetition of Rosie come out; just do it, put us out of our misery, let your demons out, and a thread in the Political World which I don't feel like looking for at this moment, but it was authored by MadisonMel about how posters at Loose Ends find the posters in the Political World scary.

There was that word BOO again; received that once from a poster at the official site in an email; they referred to the posters at Loose Ends as a bunch of scaredy cats, etc.

The "programming" was that I was afraid of my own shadow, sacred easily; frightened of everyone and everything.

Then there was the post by RedRat about being "locked up" without judiciary oversight if found to be a domestic threat.

This, of course, was a threat back in the day.

I would be locked up for the rest of my life for fabricating a story; lying under oath; etc., etc.

A poster in The Promised Land started a thread about a line in a Springsteen song, "everything dies, baby, that's a fact." She wondered if someone was going to be killed.

I always said I didn't want to die; kill myself, but it was said I might as well JUST DO IT because otherwise, as I've stated before, they would kill me before this matter got to trial, before a book was published, etc., etc. My death might be brutal, etc., so JUST DO IT myself and I was shown how to slash my wrist in the right way so as to cut the main artery so that it would be certain that I would bleed to death.

Do it when no one was around, I was instructed.

The rest of the verse is:

"maybe everything that dies, someday it comes back."

As if this is consolation.

As I've written a while ago on this thread, I was "programmed" to be afraid to face a courtroom, a judge, etc.

At one point in my life, I had to do such and I backed out at the last minute; sent my husband in, but, of course, the Judge said, I had to attend also.

I didn't understand why I was so frightened.

Now I do.

It's all about the "PROGRAMMING."

Instilling fear is their first line of attack.

The "everything dies, baby, that's a fact," line also serves to make me feel as if I'm dying.

BlueAngel
05-27-2008, 10:31 PM
Did Patti Scialfa record a CD about 20 years ago, titled, "I'm A Big Girl Now?"

Anyway, that's odd because I remember distinctly telling Springsteen and my handlers to stop calling me a "little girl," or you're our "little girl," because I was a big girl now.

They'd say, you might be a big girl, but you'll always be our "little girl" whenever we want you to.

Scialfa sounds more and more like, you know what.

That and a pawn.

BlueAngel
05-27-2008, 10:58 PM
I'm just wondering, you know, Springsteen being the sex addict that he is, what does he do when traveling without his wife all of the time besides jumping into the pit and allowing his fanatics, children, men, women to grope him?

Do you think THEY provide "little girl" sex slaves for him?

BlueAngel
05-27-2008, 11:17 PM
When you see a Springsteen show for the first time, it's referred to as POPPING YOUR BRUCE CHERRY by Madison Mel.

Patriot aka Paddy saw his first show in Dublin and he says:

How that guy does three hours of what he does, rolling around with the fans on one of the two or three mini stages jutting out into the pit, stealing bizarre head gear (black-and-white tiger-stripe cowboy hat) from the crowd and flouncing around in it, and later sticking it on Steven), doing the limbo off that microphone stand... made me tired just watching him. No wonder he's in such good shape.

After a few songs he said, "Patty sends her love... We have three teenagers at home and someone has to guard the fort... I think the hash brownies are coming out of the oven right about now, and they're selling my favorite clothes on E-Bay... Naw, she's watching 'em."

His show was not three hours long and he didn't do a limbo from the microphone stand. He laid down on the floor with it.

Yep. I just don't know how he does all that.

I mean, jutting into the pit and stealing bizarre head gear. Flouncing around with the head gear and than later sticking it on Steven.

Just incredible!

He has accomplished what no man has ever accomplished before him.

Must have been really difficult to take someone's head gear and flounce around with it.

Just a regular superman.

So, is it Patti or Patty?

It's Patti.

Paddy doesn't know how to spell Patti's name.

Springsteen says Patti sends her love. He should have added, but she's no Faith Hill, so I'll be jumping into the pit so you can put your head in between my crotch and I can rub all over you.

Ewwwwwwwww....

Could you imagine?

Your husband comes home and wants to touch you and you're like, but who's been touching your crotch.

Such a wonderful couple, eh?

BlueAngel
05-27-2008, 11:41 PM
I keep feeling as if I know Scialfa from the past. I find her dirty, but not only because she's married to dirty Springsteen.

I have always heard the following:

"You're both my red-headed girls."

You both belong to me.

I love both of you equally.

How can you love two people at the same time, I would ask?

Besides, we're both little girls.

How can you love a little girl?

You should be with someone your own age.

What you do isn't normal.

I remember saying ask Patti, she'll tell you.

But, her lips were sealed.

She may be the other "half," or twin.

BlueAngel
05-27-2008, 11:45 PM
You can do away with the dots (.), they mean nothing!

Same as you do.

BlueAngel
05-28-2008, 08:57 AM
Now I understand why OPERATION JEALOUSY has been in full force and BruceisGod?'s comment on a thread at BTX to a poster about this other poster wanting to kill Patti or something to that effect.

The poster he was addressing never once made a comment to suggest such.

Totally out of place, out of context and just a ridiculous thing to say.

Many of these threads are started for other purposes so that "suggestions" and triggers can be placed within.

Of course, not for the posters there but for ME.

BlueAngel
05-28-2008, 10:16 PM
I have one person living inside of me and that is my core personality. The one that GOD graced me with. The one they tried to steal from me.

Although, I'm sure at times, they were able to alter me completely, it was a difficult task for them and it has proven to be a difficult task again.

I always remained as vigilant as possible so as not to lose myself to the predators completely.

I had to remember what occurred so I fought to stay connected to reality as best as possible while hoovering "in between" altered states of mind.

MARY DOES NOT EXIST for those of you who desire she raise her ugly head.

She died a long time ago and will never be resurrected.

Thank goodness for that.

So, please, go onto Mary's place and have a party while you still have time, but bring your raincoats cause there is going to be a very frightful storm.

BlueAngel
05-29-2008, 09:57 AM
CREEPY!

These fanatics are so thrilled when Springsteen PAYS ATTENTION to the children they bring with them into the PIT.

What is the psychology behind this?

Why would anyone so desperately want a musician to recognize their children?

It isn't normal on both accounts; the fanatics and Springsteen.

An old man paying so much attention to children is just plain creepy and you know what I've said about Springsteen.

He's a pedophile.

He can't help his attraction to children and the fanatics are feeding into it innocently because they are infatuated with the Man and in altered states. They don't understand that their hero is a sexual deviant; a man without morals.

BTX :: View topic - when brad met the boss (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=94932)

BlueAngel
05-29-2008, 10:57 AM
Taken from the following thread at BTX:

BTX :: View topic - Asbury Park book signing (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=94970)

Sorry it took so long to respond but yeah, i was there also i was one of the lucky two hundred me and my aunt won i was only like 14 at the time and i have been listening to Bruce Practically since i was born and it was the most amazing day of my life. i was 14 doing what most adult will never get the chance to get to do. i really wanna hang out with Bruce again he is such a chill guy to hang out with but i will post a bunch of pictures i have and if anybody else has a story to tell go ahead i would love to hear it -Bobby ironically my name is Bobby which Bruce uses my name in alot of his songs i just thought that was weird. But feel free to post your stories and pictures

================================================== ==============

Another child. Hope there was a chaperone!

So many children say they've been listening to Springsteen since they were born.

Huh?

I assume their parents are fanatics.

BlueAngel
05-29-2008, 11:01 AM
Scroll down to the Springsteen crotch shot posted by SonsofBeaches.

Is that a little girl in between his legs?

Is this the reason he positioned himself there?

Look at how many fanatics are touching him and where.

GROSS!

BTX :: View topic - for the ladies-how can a poor fan stand such pics...? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=42&start=3210)

BlueAngel
05-29-2008, 11:48 AM
Sanctified4One carries a juke box on her back of every conceivable show Springsteen has ever performed and then some.

Currently, her signature picture is a mermaid swimming in water and the words, "Enter the Magic of a Fantasy World."

Spot on, isn't it?

Ironically, underneath this picture there is a line from a Springsteen song:

"I don't believe in Magic, but for you I will."

BlueAngel
05-29-2008, 06:48 PM
Sanctified4One refers to Springsteen's daughter, Jessica as JESS.

You don't refer to someone using their nickname unless you know them personally and very well.

BlueAngel
05-30-2008, 05:31 PM
Max and The Pee Street Band.

BTX :: View topic - Max and The Pee ST Band ??? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=95228)

ShowBiz Ireland - Max Weinberg & The PEE Street Band... (http://www.showbizireland.com/news/may08/30-max-weinberg-and-the-pee-street-band.shtml)

BlueAngel
05-30-2008, 06:10 PM
GrumpyOldMan at BTX says Springsteen's "Cover Me" song represents the "no where to run, no where to hide" mind control programming.

Well, he didn't say mind control programming, but, as we all know, that certainly is one of the mantras to their victims.

However, I never did understand that as I was suppose to.

I don't want to run and I certainly don't want to hide.

Maybe it's because I'm not afraid of them and if you're afraid and this mantra is repeated, perhaps it is to instill fear/paranoia.

Like they're everywhere and you have no place to run and hide from them.

I'm not a coward.

I don't run and hide.

Obviously!

Another line from Springsteen's song, "Born to Run."

Ah, BORN TO RUN, eh?

"Everybody's out on the run tonight, but there's no place left to hide."

Or, a line from another of his songs:

"You can hide 'neath your covers and study your pain."

Who the hell wants to hide neath their covers and study their pain or lay in bed and be covered cause the whole world is tryin' to score?

Not me.

I don't run.

I don't hide.

I don't hide 'neath my covers and study my pain nor do I want to be covered.

I much prefer to be OUT IN THE OPEN.

KleWdSide said:

The Ladies' picture thread hasn't been made a sticky by the moderators because most of Springsteen's male fanatics are heterosexual.

Yeah, that may be, but I would surmise that they have homosexual fantasies about Springsteen.

BlueAngel
05-30-2008, 07:22 PM
Secretary of State, Rice, likes everything musical from Beethoven to Bruce Springsteen.

Hugh gap there, folks, eh?

She obviously relishes in Springsteen's pedophilia, sexually deviant and violent lyrics which represent exactly what the the "cult" is all about.

Remember, he does say in one of his songs:

"Welcome to the NWO because he is a part of the NWO and, so, too, is Rice.

But, anyway, the fanatics think Springsteen should be notified that Rice has the audacity to LIKE HIS MUSIC.

What is Springsteen going to do?

File a lawsuit to make her stop LIKING his putrid songs.

Apparently, she admires men who have no respect for women and are pedophiles.

BlueAngel
05-30-2008, 07:41 PM
Like I said, I much prefer being OUT IN THE OPEN.

I no longer need to remain "under cover."

I don't run.

I don't hide.

and

I don't back down.

I am not a COWARD.

I went through HELL and back to escape the cult.

I sacrificed my life in order to obtain the necessary evidence to expose this "disgusting" pornography ring; mind control program(s) rather than remain a servant/slave for the rest of my life adjucating their agenda.

I am free.

I have a life.

A life outside of this cult because of the MEN and WOMEN who helped saved me from them.

I am a Witness.

I have been under witness protection for decades.

I AM AN OPERATIVE.

I work for the citizens of the United State's of America and not the "corrupt" CIA and her counterparts.

I work for you.

I am ready to TESTIFY.

Now.

Let the truth be told.

TRUTH is the way to GOD!

BlueAngel
05-30-2008, 08:53 PM
On a lighter note.

Now, seriously, folks, I think JOSH (SAWYER) from the show LOST should be the next "sexiest man alive."

Yahoo! Image Search Results for josh holloway (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=josh+holloway&ni=20&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-501&xargs=0&pstart=1&b=1)

Remember, now, these are current pictures and not from 30 years ago.

BlueAngel
05-30-2008, 09:03 PM
Here's a video to go along with the Springsteen "crotch" shot as previously posted.

How pathetic is this?

Drunk or on drugs?

YouTube - Bruce Springsteen 25 may 2008 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw40a0i1PFk)

BlueAngel
05-30-2008, 09:10 PM
2Hearts over in the Political World at BTX wants to know if another poster is questioning her credibility!

HUH?

Since when does anyone at a Bruce Springsteen (unofficial or not) interent forum, political or non-political have credibility?

I think you be living in a dream world, 2Hearts!

BlueAngel
05-30-2008, 09:18 PM
Sorry, MadMel, but McClellan wasn't the MOUTHPIECE TO THE WORLD.

He was a press secretary.

Big difference.

BlueAngel
05-30-2008, 09:50 PM
OBVIOUSLY, my protector's have MY BEST INTEREST AT HEART.

Their biggest concern is to keep me safe and alive.

They would never do anything to jeopardize my well-being.

In this respect, they know that WHEN THEY make this matter a public issue, I have been "programmed" to take my life.

Rest assured that I have no desire to end my life.

I survived very strong "suicide commands" as far back as 2001.

I have overcome every obstacle placed in my path and I will NEVER TAKE MY OWN LIFE in order to save the lives of PREDATORS who abused me and countless others in CIA sponsored trauma-based mind control programs.

I have a LOVING husband and three wonderful children whom I intend to be with for a very, very long time from this day forward.

I have a brain.

I have courage.

I have a heart.

Now, do what must be done.

I have worked to this end and so, too, have you!

GOD is with us every step of the way!

BlueAngel
05-31-2008, 10:44 PM
Seems Pamela changed her original thread title:

YOU ME JUST DO IT!! AGAIN, something like that, posted here on this thread with the link from BTX to:

YOU MADE ME DO IT!!!...AGAIN

I wonder if there is some LOGICAL reason for this!?!

WHO MADE YOU DO WHAT AGAIN?

You didn't slit your wrist now, did you?

BTX :: View topic - You made me do it!!!!!...again ;-) (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=94401)

BlueAngel
05-31-2008, 10:47 PM
Springsteen performed his pedophile song tonight, "I'm on Fire," while sitting in a chair.

I wonder what his children think this song is all about and his wife, too!

BlueAngel
05-31-2008, 10:59 PM
I'd say Paul Simon, McCartney, the Beatles, Dylan, Neil Young, and a whole slew of other singers/songwriters probably have a catalogue of songs as large as or larger than Springsteen's, which includes those songs that are recognized by the public and not obscure songs like Springsteen's that only his fans know.

They probably have a vault, as well, but haven't released these songs for sale as Springsteen has in order to generate revenue.

His "fanatics" will buy anything with his name on it.

Seriously, when do you ever hear Downbound Train, BobbyJean, Kitty's back, Thundercrack, etc., etc., etc. on the radio?

I think the only Springsteen song that is played on the radio, other than songs on an oldies' rock station, is Glory Days.

Someone at BTX asks what DVD will Springsteen give YOU next.

Huh?

Give you!

I think what you meant is what will he release next for YOU to purchase.

A fanatic flew to London and finally got her song.

There is a thread that has been dedicated to her for congratulatory purposes.

Ain't never seen anything like it.

You would have thought she won the lottery, just married or had a baby.

BlueAngel
05-31-2008, 11:02 PM
His name probably is Springstein and most probably JEWISH, too.

BlueAngel
05-31-2008, 11:03 PM
Dylan's Jewish, isn't he, but certainly not his real name.

Simon's Jewish, isn't he?

BlueAngel
05-31-2008, 11:11 PM
No, MadMel, you have it wrong.

It wasn't that Team Hilary wasn't satisfied and asked for an investigation into the Michigan and Florida matter.

It was that Michigan and Florida did not abide by the Democratic rules and, therefore, they were banished.

In hindsight, it was realized that to do this would DISENFRANCIZE the voters in those states and, although our votes do not count due to FIXED elections, they had to make amends in some form or fashion to make it appear that those voters would not be disenfranchised.

Please attempt to know the facts before you write.

BlueAngel
05-31-2008, 11:16 PM
WOW, This Train, thanks for sharing that email with everyone.

They all so desperately need to be patted on the back for everything they do.

BlueAngel
06-01-2008, 11:38 AM
Soft porn at your fingertips over at BTX:

Should be interesting to see how this thread develops.

BTX :: View topic - When 2 Bruce fans come together... (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=95451)

BlueAngel
06-01-2008, 06:53 PM
Well, MadMel, for all those posters at BTX; Political World who believe McCain will win the presidency and your suggestion that, if they're that confident, would they bet their life savings?

Would you be dumb enough to bet your life savings, which probably couldn't be much since all you do is post 24/7 on a Bruce Springsteen fan site, that a Democrat will take the office of the Presidency in November?

No?

Didn't think so.

BlueAngel
06-01-2008, 09:02 PM
MySpace.com - barbara_springsteen - 18 - Female - casalmaggiore, Cremona - www.myspace.com/sbabbara (http://www.myspace.com/sbabbara)

Barbara_Springsteen's2 my space page. A poster at BTX.

Of interest is the picture of Springsteen with the toddler.

How sad.

Most every poster at BTX who replied to a thread asking if they had a my space or face book site, has Springsteen as the headline on their page.

BlueAngel
06-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Scroll down the link for some more Springsteen crotch shots.

Someone comments that it's really scary because it looks like a man's hand is groping Springsteen's thigh.

Huh?

Obviously, as I said, seems to me most of the male "fanatics" have homosexual fantasies about Springsteen and, obviously, Springsteen doesn't care if a child, male or female touches him.

Gross!

The male fan on the right looks as if he's a bit perplexed.

BTX :: View topic - for the ladies-how can a poor fan stand such pics...? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=42&start=3240)

BlueAngel
06-02-2008, 10:19 AM
Lord have Mercy, I'll say:

BTX :: View topic - for the ladies-how can a poor fan stand such pics...? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=42&start=3255)

More groping allowed.

BlueAngel
06-02-2008, 12:26 PM
Seems like a mild form of exhibitionism to me.

I wonder at which show he'll peel his clothes off and go into the pit.

Maybe Springsteen ought to bring his act to a male strip joint.

BlueAngel
06-02-2008, 08:37 PM
Like I said, exhibitionist among other disgusting things.

Kodakgallery.com*Dublin Night 3 2008 (http://www.kodakgallery.com/PhotoView.jsp?collid=70020958105.633627825605.1212 372644819&photoid=310147825605&folderid=0&UV=112640564316_807372135605)

BlueAngel
06-02-2008, 09:03 PM
From Jeremy at BTX:

On Saturday night, Patti and Jess were featured on a show on WCBS-TV Channel 2 in NY about women and jobs. It featured video of Patti and Jessie working on the Habitat for Humanity house in NJ a couple weeks ago. There were interviews with both Patti and Jessie -- I forget what Jessie said -- but the gist of what Patti said was she wanted to show that women could do the jobs men have been long known to do and that they should feel strong about themselves. "My Hometown' and possibly a Patti song were featured as background music.

Last night, on WNBC-TV Channel 4 also in NY, on Mike'd Up, the show that features Mike Francesa from WFAN's Mike and the Mad Dog (both big Bruce fans as well documented on this tour), they played the intro to "Long Walk Home" as video for a segment on if Big Brown can win the Belmont and take home the Triple Crown this coming weekend.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look, he refers to Springsteen's daughter as Jess, too. Just one, big, happy family.

Anyway, does Patti Scialfa truly believe that because she pounded a few nails into a piece of wood during her Habitat hour or day or however long it was, that she actually SHOWED all the women of the world that they can do the jobs men have been long known to do?

Excuse me, but women have been performing men's jobs in construction and other areas for decades. Young girls and women have been building habitat homes for decades and not just spending one day or one hour doing so, but volunteering for months.

Most people volunteer so they can help the less fortunate and not because they want the spotlight on them or because they think the world is watching.

I'd say you're just a tad bit late on this one.

Being married to Springsteen certainly doesn't help your position in demonstrating that women should feel strong about themselves.

BlueAngel
06-02-2008, 09:51 PM
The way the Springsteen fanatics behave when they see pictures of him sprawled out in the pit with a crotch view and fans groping him in all areas as if this is a most joyous site, makes one wonder how they would react if they were to view pictures of Springsteen engaged in sexual acts with "little girls."

Would they say YUMMY, congratulate the little girl and/or feel jealous, as per usual.

Their mindset is somewhat like Springsteen's.

Lack of morals, sexual inhibition.

What a sight?

Eh?

BlueAngel
06-03-2008, 02:14 PM
From the "What is Going on with David Icke" thread:

BlueAngel wrote:

Years ago, I ordered a book from Gunderson and never received it. Just the other day, I received a letter from his asking for money to help relocate someone who is a political this, that or the other thing.

Your donation buys various items, according to the amount you donate.

Gunderson said that if I ever needed his help to contact him and tell him I donated to this cause.

Didn't donate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KennyWally wrote:

BlueAngel quote:
"" Years ago, I ordered a book from Gunderson and never received it. ""

KennyWally wrote:

I believe if you would tell him, he'd make good on it.

Do you think I'm wrong? Do you think ted is a fraud?

Which one was it anyways? Was it about "the finders"?

BlueAngel wrote:

I forget which book it was, but I did tell him via email on his site. No response.

As far as Ted being a fraud, I don't know.

This is how I look at it and this may not be the right way, but, you have these people such as Icke, Gunderson, Kathy O'Brien, Makow, Jones, etc., an entire slew of them and they are not in danger in the least as far as I can tell, but yet they have all these secrets and all this knowledge about the "cult," if you will.

I was taught one thing when I was being TRAINED as an OPERATIVE and that is that I am a LONE WOLF.

This is the most effective type of OPERATIVE.

To connect yourself with ANYONE who runs inside the "conspiracy" circle is not beneficial. There are too many who possess the "tools" needed to keep you under their control.

For instance, does Icke really indeed believe shape shifting lizards exist or is this "programming?"

I just can't imagine that anyone would buy into this and talk about it openly unless they were "programmed" to do so.

So, that is my point.

Many of them DISCREDIT the "mind control" trauma-based programs by including them in their information and then throwing in the shape-shifting lizard theory. By doing this, they basically "muddy" the waters for anyone who is truly looking to find information about these CIA sponsored programs.

The first thing they think is that this guy is loony and so, too, is everything that he writes about.

By doing this very thing, it appears to me that they are dispersing this unfounded shape-shifting lizard "theory" because they are mind controlled victims themselves or being paid generously to do so of their own free will.

I have conversed with some mind control victims who have written books and others within the conspiracy circle in the beginning during my awakening and I can tell you that I really didn't find them to be of much help.

BlueAngel wrote:

Case in point.

I feel back into the hands of my past controllers while on Springsteen's site and was placed in an altered state and spewed out disinformation implanted long ago.

At one point, someone posted a thread about aliens and because I believed these people were my protectors from the past and Springsteen rescued me from the cult, I commented only briefly because I knew something was not right about it.

Having been instructed not to do so and also because I believe I did so in the past and this, of course, is a discrediting factor.

After my brief comment, another poster replied that not all THREADS were for me.

So, who was this person?

He was luring me away from this set-up thread and he certainly was not one of the people on Springsteen's site who are "controllers" and/or Springsteen himself.

When I frist began posting on Club Conspiracy I was still recovering from horrendous "psychological operations" from Springsteen's site.

I was not yet assimilated completely back into my core.

There were tremendous "psychological operations" directed at me during my time on Club Conspiracy, as well, when it was owned by Makow.

There was Barbarien who aligned himself with me, but we don't need to rehash COLD, IGWT and the OTHERS.

That is in the past.

I am in the present and my CORE is in tact.

BlueAngel
06-03-2008, 02:23 PM
I cannot believe this is one of YAHOO's headlines for the day:

JEWEL had a dream that Bob Dylan came on to her.

Yes, you're right, JEWEL, that is EWWWWWWWW!

Nissan Live Sets: Jewel Video Station on Yahoo! Music (http://new.music.yahoo.com/livesets/Jewel-Pop--60880556&vid=157318136)

BlueAngel
06-03-2008, 09:00 PM
So, we now know who ROSALITA is according to a post from BTX which is in this thread.

The following is from a post at BTX on the "Songwriting Mistakes by Bruce" thread:

ĎĎThis next song....is the saddest song weíre gonna play all night....matter of fact, we donīt usually even play this song any more because I canít get through it without crying ....you wanna know why ?....well, Iíll tell you why...I wasnít always this useless empty shell of a man you see in front of you....I was in love once....I had a girlfriend.... we ran away from her mother and father and we came to California .... and then she ran away from me.....so ever since that day Iíve been looking, Iíve been searching ....Iíve been on a nationwide hunt disguised as a rock and roll tour....you see, and donít tell nobody this, alright ?....you see, Iím not really, I donít really play this guitar, see, what I really am is Iím a private detective ....and Iíve been looking, Iíve been searching.... and so if youíre here tonight....Rosie....come back !Ē

(Winterland 12/15/78 )

Rosalita and Springsteen ran away to California before he had a record deal?

BlueAngel
06-04-2008, 01:20 PM
MadMel needs to learn to read:

Caroline Kennedy is part of the Obama team to find a running mate.

SHE IS NOT a possible candidate for the VP slot.

BlueAngel
06-04-2008, 06:27 PM
What's this thread, posted by Springsteen fanatics, about?

BTX :: View topic - Does Bruce Still... You Know...??? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=95983)

BlueAngel
06-04-2008, 07:42 PM
What happened to the music from long ago
the music, the music that rocked your soul
made you feel strong
made you feel bold

empowered your freedoms
empowered your soul

the music, the music
that's what I'm talkin' about
the music, that music
made you want to scream and shout

away with the police who don't help us out
away with the politicians who only leave doubt
away with the men who rule from behind the scenes
away with the NWO who don't want us to be free

the music, the music, that's what I'm talking about
the music, the music, that made you know what it's about

now we've got rap with violence and rage
now we've got Britney and the other sex slaves
propagating their prosmicuity all over our young
turning our children into immoral scum

the music, the music, that's what I'm talking about
the music, the music, that made you know what it's about

the warlords, the rulers, the wealthy elite
the military industrial complex at your feet
the police state
the hate
the wars that they wage
the crimes they commit
the terrorism that they rage

The music, the music
I know that it's there
it's about this world
and that state that we're in
it's about these men
and their unrepented sins

it's about 911 and the wrath that they brought
upon the citizen's of this country
when they struck from within
it's about these men
and their unrepented sins

were is the music
the music I ask
that music that told us about these men's wrath

it all disappeared long ago
when many famous musicians
they all sold their souls
to the powers that now have enveloped us all

Oh, yeah
they sold out
just like I knew that they would
for fortune and fame
the cowards they are
they'd rather live a lie
then speak and be heard
they'd rather pay the price
but not this "little girl"

where is the music
I want to hear it loud and clear
I want to hear the words
that speak to us all
about the warlords
the drugs
the wealty elite
the stripping of our freedoms
the dictatorship to come

I want to hear those words
from all, not just one

write them in your music
speak out the truth
if you can't
then we know
you've been bought and been sold

you're serving the warlords
you're puppets on a string
you chirp like a bird
but like a canary I sing

you're serving your masters
you're under their control
you sold your souls to the devil
and your life is not your own

the music, the music
that's what I'm talkin' about
the music, the music
that made you want to scream and shout

BlueAngel
06-05-2008, 05:34 PM
BTX :: View topic - Now that's what I call torture (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=96151)

New Statesman - Now that's what I call torture (http://www.newstatesman.com/human-rights/2008/06/music-binyam-torture-british)

Human Rights

Now that's what I call torture
Clive Stafford Smith

Published 05 June 2008

Print version Listen RSS Binyam Mohammed, the British resident detained in Guantanamo, has been subjected to so much psychological torture by music that he could almost make his own gruesome compilation album

Readers of these pages may or may not know what the following three songs have in common: "Born in the USA" by Bruce Springsteen, "White America" by Eminem and "Barney the Purple Dinosaur" from the children's television show.

Indeed, these are the Top of the Pops for the CIA when it comes to torturing prisoners in the "War on Terror".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Definitely the songs would be torturous when forced to listen to them repeatedly, but also, I would surmise for brainwashing and mind control purposes.

Triggers, if they are creating a home-grown network of terrorists.

Tones, etc. for an altered state.

Certainly, the reason the song, "Barney the Purple Dinosaur," is used for this children's show.

Altered state of consciousness due to the repeated exposure of certain tones.

From cradle to grave.

KennyWally
06-05-2008, 06:39 PM
did I ever tell you about the music series?

BlueAngel
06-05-2008, 06:41 PM
Also heard that Christinia Aguilera's music has been used at GITMO.

I have always suspected both Eminem and Christina as slaves. I highlighted some of her songs on this thread and Eminem, well, he speaks for himself.

Some of the slaves' songs speak to me because I know what they're "writing about" to a certain degree. What they're saying discreetly that someone who wasn't a former slave, mind control victim would not recognize.

One of Eminem's songs (not Slim Shady, can't think of the name) was about cleaning out his closet and the pied piper.

This song definitely was a catch.

Anyway, think about it.

You've got sadistic pigs at GITMO torturing prisoners. Sadistic mind control pigs, no doubt. Controllers/handlers.

They're using music supposedly written by some very famous musicians. I've stated that "ghost writers" and composers are used for many musicians so that tones, repeated words, etc. can be used to alter state's of consciousness and to formulate BETA programming.

Are Springsteen, Eminem and Christina composers and singers/songwriters?

Don't think so.

The PEOPLE at GITMO are being tortured in many ways. Listening to the same song over and over again certainly is not on par with the torture techniques used at Abu Gharib, reported at GITMO and other CIA facilities across the globe and that WHICH I ENDURED.

The music is torturous, of course, if subjected to it over and over again, but certainly the music is being used for "mind control" purposes.

Like I said, triggers, tones, repetition of words, altered states of consciousness, brainwashing.

For all we know, they've created the next group of terrorists who will strike us again.

BlueAngel
06-05-2008, 06:43 PM
did I ever tell you about the music series?

Whoops!

Almost drove right by you.

No, you did not tell me about the music series.

BlueAngel
06-06-2008, 10:19 AM
Since when does it mean anything when a musician endorses a candidate?

It doesn't.

Now we have the great BOB DYLAN:

From Rollingstone.com:

Bob Dylan has come out in favor of Barack Obama. In an interview with the London Times, Dylan described the Democratic presidential nominee in Kennedyesque terms when asked by an interviewer for his take on the US election. “Right now America is in a state of upheaval,” Dylan said. “Poverty is demoralising. You can’t expect people to have the virtue of purity when they are poor. But we’ve got this guy out there now who is redefining the nature of politics from the ground up…Barack Obama. He’s redefining what a politician is, so we’ll have to see how things play out. Am I hopeful? Yes, I’m hopeful that things might change. Some things are going to have to.”

You're a wealthy elitist, same as Springsteen and Bono.

How 'bout you put your millions together, create zillions and do something to help out the poor people you care so much about.

Sorry, Dylan but Barack Obama isn't redefining the nature of politics from the ground up or what a politician is.

Don't get your hopes on high.

But, I do agree that things are going to have to change.

That's for DAMN sure.

And, what's with these musicians who speak overseas about America? I assume that's because the media here doesn't give a damn who they endorse.

BlueAngel
06-06-2008, 10:27 AM
Taniki seems to think (on the Ladies' Picture Thread) that there was some front page news claiming that Springsteen and Scialfa DON'T LOVE EACH OTHER.

She says, I don't care what anybody says...THEY LOVE EACH OTHER!

Who said anything and even if they did, WHO CARES?

Are you afraid your MOMMY and DADDY might be getting a divorce and causing a break-up of your family!

Reality check, Taniki!

BlueAngel
06-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Blue Angel songs:

Search Results: Blue Angel (http://seek.sing365.com/cgi-bin/s.cgi?q=Blue+Angel&fm=off&gr=off)

Here's one from the link:

My Blue Angel Lyrics
Artist(Band):Michael Learns To Rock Review The Song (0)

Your're such a serious girl
You've got the weight of the world on your shoulders
You hide away in your room
And every day you get just that much older

Your mind is filled with politics
Global trends and dirty tricks
Let it breathe let it be
Find a little heaven (find a little heaven with me)

Chorus:
My blue angel it's no crime
To make sweet love in the moonlight
My blue angel there's a time
A time for saving the day
And time to fly away

You've got a beautiful face
Oh byt you're weatring the saddest expression
You know that life is too short
For only seeing your darkest obsession

You're so consumed with social views
Conspiracies and hidden clues
Give it up set it free
Came and spread your wings (come and spread your wings for me)

Chorus:
My blue angel it's no crime
To make sweet love in the moonlight
My blue angel there's a time
A time for saving the day
And time to fly away

Rap:
The Middle East, Bejing Square, guncontrol, polluted air, The right to life, the CIA, the mystery of JFK
Brutality and acid rain, homelessness and so much pain
Crazy times, violent crimes, its enough to blow the mind

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spread your wings has two meanings.

BlueAngel
06-06-2008, 12:11 PM
Roy Orbison
Blue Angel

Oh, Blue Angel Don't you cry Just because he said goodbye Oh, uh, uh aah No, don't cry
Oh Blue Angel Have no fear I'll brush away each lonely teardrop
Yeah, yeah, yeah Oh, oh, ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo

Well love's precious flame Just burned in vain But you're not to blame He thought love was a game
Oh, such a shame But don't you cry Don't sigh I'll tell you why I'll never say goodbye Blue Angel!

We'll have love so fine Magic moments divine If you'll just say yoy're mine I'll love you 'tll the end of time
Don't you worry your pretty head I'll never let you down I'll always be around Blue Angel! Blue Angel!

DON'T YOU WORRY YOUR PRETTY LITTLE HEAD!!!!

Roy Orbison's first wife was killed in a motorcycle accident two years before his house burned down while he was touring in England and two of his three children, all boys, were killed in the fire. His three year old son was saved by his parents.

Roy Orbison remarried and fathered two more children, both boys.

He died at the age of 52 in 1988.

BlueAngel
06-06-2008, 05:56 PM
Taken from the General Forum/What are the Secrets of the Bible.

In response to TheLucifer:

You think that The Beast/The Devil/Lucifer/Satan exists merely because the powers that be have included Masonic symbolism's in Washington, D.C to convince you of the same?

You're doing just what they want you to do.

Believing in Satan/Lucifer/The Devil.

Don't be so easily swayed and led by the nose.

So, if I did the same at my house would that convince you that THE BEAST exists?

No?

I see.

Only if our leaders lead you to this belief will you believe it.

It's called creating a mystery and sucking you in.

What's more important?

Symbolism's at the White House and Israel that depict Pentagrams, etc., etc., or the fact that our country is going into the crapper, as we speak, because you've allowed them to distract you with the jigsaw puzzle/mystery they've created for you to solve and become so involved with that you can't see the forest from the trees.

You've allowed them to convince you that The Beast exists.

Get involved in politics.

Let your voice be heard.

Forget about their mysteries and symbolism's.

They're there.

So, what?

We have innocent men, women and children dying in Iraq because the real BEASTS sent them there based on lies.

The real BEASTS are the wealthy elitists who hold positions of power within the government of the United State's of America. But, the most potent Beast is the Military Industrial Complex. The KILLING MACHINE.

You've been convinced by the powers that be that the real BEAST is a non-breathing, imaginary entity that doesn't exist.

Talk about pulling the wool over your eyes.

BlueAngel
06-07-2008, 06:35 PM
Springsteen is a rip-off artist. That fact has already been proven.

I think what you meant Borntowin is NOT that Monkey Time sounds like E Street Shuffle but that E Street Shuffle sounds like Money Time, just as Magic sounds like, 867-5309 and all the other plagerisms that have been pointed out regarding Springsteen's songs.

Monkey Time was recorded long before E Street Shuffle.

What about all the complaining about poor sound quality at oh, so many shows.

That's how HE and the BAND sound, folks.

Springsteen is neither a great singer/songwriter or musician and The E Street Band isn't the best BAND in existence.

Never has been and never will be.

Mediocre at best.

Look at Springsteen's face when he's singing.

It looks painful.

It doesn't come easily.

More like screaming and yelling.

The band has to drown him out, otherwise it might be painful to your ears.

BlueAngel
06-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Sorry, but I disagree with you.

Most people want songs to make sense in some form or fashion and most of Springsteen's songs do not.

Such as Backstreets, wherein you are left wondering if Terry is a guy or a girl.

This is only one example.

Most of Springsteen's songs make no sense at all.

Mumbo, jumbo; pedophile, incestuous songs, homosexual and sexually deviant lyrics.

But, anyway.

That's the mind control Springsteen works on his loyal and devoted fanatics.

Create a mystery and there are people who will follow you by the nose to try to figure out what you're all about.

What is HE saying?

And, since Springsteen never explains what it is he's saying in most of his songs, his fanatics keep hangin' on hoping one day they'll be able to figure it all out.

Working on a mystery without any clues.

Same way the "disinformation" agents within our government operate.

Get them and keep them hooked.

Keeps them guessing and coming back for more.

MOST people just give up and could care less.

That's my motto.

I don't care for mysteries.

Straight up or forget about it.

BlueAngel
06-08-2008, 12:31 PM
Funny?

Ha, ha.

Springsteen's kids get a private education from the money the fanatics spend on him following THIER BOSS around the world, memorbilia, etc. and the fanatic's kids are deprived of same and attend public school because of the money they give to THEIR BOSS.

I'm sure Springsteen thanks all of you for providing him with his rich and lavish lifestyle while the rest of you work your blue collar jobs that he understands so much about; althoug he never had a job in his life.

There's a sucker born every minute.

Obviously, that adds up to alot when you consider the Springsteen suckers.

BlueAngel
06-08-2008, 01:04 PM
The fanatics wish Springsteen and Scialfia a Happy Anniversary:

BTX :: View topic - Happy Anniversary to Bruce and Patti (17 Years of Marriage) (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=96487)

Oh, yes, because it's been seventeen years and was a marriage born of infidelity and pregnancy, this means something?

Even if it wasn't, sorry, but it certainly doesn't mean that man isn't a sexual deviant and that his wife is any better.

Just for appearances. That's all.

You know what they say about a man who cheats on this wife and a woman who has an affair with a married man?

Certainly, the newspaper accounts of Springsteen having an affair with a Mystery Red Headed woman several years ago should be retracted.

Right?

Yeah, I'm sure they'll jump right on it.

FYI, no one paid any attention to the newspaper or PAPER that reported Springsteen was having an affair except for his fanatics and the man actually addressed the issue in a letter on his official site.

As if the world was on the brink of collapse because WE thought Springsteen's marriage was on the verge of collapse.

Who cares?

BlueAngel
06-09-2008, 04:55 PM
The people at BTX seem to believe everything they read.

Yeah, right.

Like the Powers that Be are going to slip Obama into the White House so he can prosecute Cheney, Bush, et. al. for war crimes.

Yep.

Sounds reasonable to me!

Obama will not be elected based on this information and/or he's just pulling the wool over the sheeple's eyes.

Like all politicians do.

Tell the people want they want to hear and that's about as far as it goes especially during election time.

Keep grazing.

BTX :: View topic - Obama's Plan for Iraq: Prosecute War Criminals (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=96553)

BlueAngel
06-09-2008, 05:00 PM
This is a very pleasant thread.

BTX :: View topic - The World Would Be A Better Place (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=96630)

Seth Ruffer suggests all New Jersey transit workers should be beheaded by Al Qaeda.

I wonder how the New Jersey transit workers would feel about this comment.

I mean, seriously, folks.

The suggestion to use a "terrorist network" to behead every American who works for the New Jersey transit system whether this fool is trying to be funny or not is NOT funny.

BlueAngel
06-09-2008, 05:08 PM
Hey, people over at BTX making the comments on the Ladies' Picture Thread.

When you say that someone is hot when looking at a picture of them from 30 years ago, you're not living in the present.

But, that is sooooo obvious.

BlueAngel
06-09-2008, 07:02 PM
Viki over at BTX gets very HOT when looking at the Ladies' Picture Thread.

BlueAngel
06-09-2008, 07:07 PM
Oh, yeah, MadMel, McClellan is going to testify before the House Judiciary Committee about the Plame cover-up.

My, oh, my, what do you think may come of this?

The Plame case is dead.

Just a horse and pony show.

Let's see.

What's more important?

LIED about Intelligence in order to invade Iraq without just cause killing innocent men, women and children in the process or beating a dead horse.

Not to say blowing Plame's cover was not a crime, but, like I said, it's a dead horse.

BlueAngel
06-09-2008, 07:11 PM
BTX :: View topic - The wife U.S. Republican John McCain callously left behind (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=96488)

Gee!

Sounds like somebody else you know.

BlueAngel
06-09-2008, 07:50 PM
BTX :: View topic - It's getting hot (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=96653)

If you can't stand the heat...

Well, you know what THEY say!

My goodness.

I can't imagine what it will be like around the BTX Political Board when McCain and Obama actually debate.

I mean, everyday it's a mud slinging event.

Doesn't appear it could get any worse.

Maybe, you should realize you're not a part of the political process, the debate and that NOT everyone is in THIS together with YOU and go do something that makes you feel good about yourself.

But, like THEY also say:

Misery loves company.

BlueAngel
06-09-2008, 08:02 PM
Anybody know what this post by Marsha at BTX means:

BTX :: View topic - i think i have an advantage... (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=96616)

You probably meant board and not bored!

I'm not so sure it's the youth being more open minded rather I think it's open minded people in general opposed to closed minded people.
I'm guilty sometimes.
And not getting better with age.

I think it's interesting that you have the numbers 77, I'm piqued as to why. What I see is the year I graduated high school. What I had then were two tours under my belt and the third the following year.
They were completely different then you know, especially that Darkness tour after a hiatus. Personally I see each tour totally different from the last and each one takes time to sink in.
Those of you screaming for The Price You Pay, well it was no big shit when it made it's debut but now that it's not getting done...I'm laughing my ass off!

But I agree, Bruce has gotten more creative over the years.
That has nothing to do with the Seeger hoopla...I like my Bruce depressed and wailing and Italian. I'm glad to have him back.
American Land does not give me the same feeling I get when the house lights go on during Born To Run...it ain't apples and apples.
Is it age? Nah.

She's laughing her arse off now because The Price You Pay was played, but it's not getting done.

It'll get done. Don't fret.

She likes HER Bruce depressed?

HER BRUCE?

Obviously.

Like I said, misery loves company.

Who in their right mind would want anyone to be depressed?

BlueAngel
06-09-2008, 08:07 PM
MadMel thinks Cheney is going to squirm during the McClellan hearings.

You need a reality check!

Cheney doesn't squirm.

Cheney makes other people squirm.

DuckySlatterly says he's a sociopath.

Like someone else you know, Ducky?

BlueAngel
06-09-2008, 08:19 PM
Oh, Please, DuckySlattery wrote about Obama:

leaving his church was one of many sacrifices a candidate and his family make when a decision is made to run for president. his association with his church was threatening his candidacy, so he chose to preserve his candidacy. ya, what a phoney

Oh, yes.

Every Presidential candidate before Obama has left their church because it's one of the many sacrifices a candidate must make when running for the office of the Presidency.

Give me a break!

Your second sentence is more accurate.

Because of Obama's CLOSE association with the pastor at his church and his Pastor's VIEWS, he had no other choice than to distance himself and leave his church, but, remember, he was a member of THIS church and a close friend of the pastor's for many years prior to his run for Presidency.

So, obviously THEY BOTH had something in common until the common people realized that the Pastor was out to lunch and Obama couldn't risk losing the support of the COMMON people because of his close association with his pastor, so he broke the ties.

BlueAngel
06-09-2008, 09:24 PM
Kath BC at BTX in The Promised Land said:

Patti deserves a lot of credit as it can't be easy living with Bruce and I suspect it is she that keeps him in line and holds the family together, balancing their careers with the life of a rock star.

I also like her because she makes Bruce happy cause I'm not able to just now!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently, Scialfa PUTS UP WITH A LOT.

Kind of like an abused woman would.

This is from the Patti Scialfa Appreciation Thread at BTX in The Promised Land.

Another poster comments:

Junglelandnm:

I loved Yoko because John loved her.
I loved Linda because Paul loved her.
I loved Patti because Bruce loved her.
But actually over the years since the "boys band" i have
realized she is actually quite talented.
I miss her when she's absent.

You LOVED YOKO and LINDA?

I'm sure they loved you back.

BlueAngel
06-09-2008, 09:54 PM
Oh, yeah, Taniki, great insight by Springsteen.

I mean, he was all sick and everything, but knew performing with all the other musicians including the pedophile, Michael Jackson, who produced "We are the World," was just way too important to pass up.

Geez!

Give the man a medal.

Above and beyond the call of duty, I'd say.

Sick and everything.

Incredible!

BlueAngel
06-09-2008, 09:59 PM
That's what happens when the United State's of America invades another country.

THEY OCCUPY IT forever.

That's why WE have military installations all over the world.

Little by little, piece by piece, there will be a NWO.

Ask Springsteen.

He says in one of his songs:

WELCOME TO THE NWO.

He knows all about it.

Please, MadMel, try to keep up.

url=http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=96666]BTX :: View topic - U.S. Proposes 58 Permanent Bases In Iraq[/url]

BlueAngel
06-09-2008, 10:04 PM
Oh, come on Azpaul, did you really think Iraq was to be a sovereign nation?

The sheeple at BTX continue to graze.

BTX :: View topic - U.S. Proposes 58 Permanent Bases In Iraq (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=96666)

BlueAngel
06-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Oh, please, TIES get off your high horse.

BTX :: View topic - Where's The Blame N Solution (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=96668)

Springsteen has a mile high collection of sexually deviant and pedophile songs, so don't support a musician who is married with three children singing about $250.00 up the ar*e and whatever else straight in with a hooker in his song RENO, while he's having a threesome and dreaming about another woman, together with his Red Headed Woman song performed on stage with his wife and have the nerve to start a thread complaining about teenagers who talk about sex with one another in text messages on their cell phones.

That's normal.

Springsteen isn't.

One day, you'll have kids and raise them on Springsteen's music and bring them to his shows.

So, stop being a hypocrite.

You hypocrite.

And, you call yourself a Christian.

What a fraud!

BlueAngel
06-10-2008, 05:28 AM
BTX :: View topic - The Patti Scialfa Appreciation Thread. (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=96577&start=30)

Excuse me, but you must not be reading the BTX site, if you are surprised that nasty and/or negative comments are made about anyone.

I guess the MEN who don't find her presence on stage or with The E Street Band an attribute are JEALOUS, too.

BlueAngel
06-10-2008, 05:46 AM
Surveillance Aircraft/Eavesdropping.

INVASION OF PRIVACY...

BlueAngel
06-11-2008, 08:09 PM
Oh, yes. Let's start impeachment proceedings against Bush now with about six months left of his Presidency and a campaign in process.

What a brilliant idea!

Too bad someone didn't think of this idea sooner.

I mean, impeach Bush a few years ago and put Cheney in office.

Sounds like a very SOUND idea, eh?

BTX :: View topic - KUCINICH INTRODUCES 35 ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT AGAINST BUSH (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=96819)

BlueAngel
06-11-2008, 08:13 PM
WOW! MadMel, thanks for this information.

We'll get right on it.

BTX :: View topic - Chinese Reportedly Hack Into Capitol Computers (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=96940)

You are truly ON TOP OF IT.

BlueAngel
06-11-2008, 08:20 PM
Oh, poor Mama 2Hearts.

She has a problem and her daughter, 2Hearts, seeks advice from fellow BTXers.

Maybe Mama 2 Hearts just needs to learn to deal with it and/or not lunch with people or so-called friends who are racists.

FYI, I've never heard anyone refer to the space between Pittsburg and Pennsylvania as Pennsyltucky. What is that derived from anyway?

BTX :: View topic - Pennsyltucky: Racism is alive and well (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=96795)

BlueAngel
06-11-2008, 08:27 PM
Kucinich is a hell of a guy, Pamela?

How so?

BlueAngel
06-12-2008, 08:49 PM
Disconnecting...

Anger has subsided and has been replaced by disdain.

Please proceed as planned.

BlueAngel
06-12-2008, 08:57 PM
Proceed accordingly.

BlueAngel
06-13-2008, 07:44 PM
Taken from the following link:

BTX :: View topic - Photo of Steve Van Zandt from Thursday's NY Post (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=97231&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

Borntorun1962 said:

It is very simple to explain about the weight gain. It's all about the cheese!! he got addicted to it..

He's sweeping the cheese, I'm trying to get — leave the f**king cheese there, alright! I love f**king cheese at my feet! I stick motherf**kin' provolone in my socks at night, so they smell like your sister's crotch in the morning. Alright? So, leave the f**king c**k sucking cheese where it is!

BlueAngel
06-13-2008, 07:58 PM
Tim Russert dead.

NBC's Tim Russert dies at 58 of heart attack - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/obit_russert)

Tim Russert said that he promoted a show for Springsteen in the 70's and it paid his way through law school?

Man, how much does one make when they promote one show?

Seems to be a Russert/Springsteen connection here.

Not just back in the 70's, but there are other instances, as well.

Russert said he had interviewed every political person possible and would like to interview Springsteen.

Russert's wife wrote a negative article about Springsteen sometime during the time when he was on the cover of Time and Newsweek.

Don't know if Russert and she were married at the time.

Springsteen is also good buddies with Ted Koppel.

The media darling that he is.

I believe HE and Scialfa have been guests at Koppel's home.

Good buddies with Kerry, too!

Go over to BTX and look for the thread with the picture of Scialfa, Springsteen and their daughter.

Such a JEWISH looking family.

BlueAngel
06-13-2008, 08:50 PM
BTX :: View topic - NBC's Tim Russert Dead (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=97224&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

Russert attended the Today Show performance by the E Street Band. A poster at BTX says he hadn't seen him in years but several times shared a St. Paulie girl with him and talked the BOSS.

Seems Brian Williams is a BRUCE LOVER, too.

Russert attended many Springsteen shows; often in the PIT or backstage.

Don't these people read his lyrics?

Don't they understand what a scum bag Springsteen is?

Most probably sexual deviants themselves or too in love with Springsteen to see the forest from the trees.

These men who profess their love for SPRINGSTEEN.

How GAY can you get?

Russert wanted Springsteen to be a panelist on Meet the Press, but Springsteen declined.

Oh, please.

Tim must have been infatuated as so many others are with the sexual deviant pedophile and homosexual, Bruce Springsteen.

Kerry has been in the audience, too, and Springsteen dedicated a LOVE SONG to him.

BlueAngel
06-13-2008, 08:57 PM
Gotta love this.

Springsteen works out at a number of public gyms because this isn't the first testimonial about how a fanatic saw him there and how after talking to him for a few minutes, they've decided HE'S A GREAT GUY!

He has millions of dollars and doesn't have a gym in his house?

I've questioned this previously when another post was made about how a fanatic saw him at a gym.

Taken from the link below:

Gotta love it!

James said:

So, he like, PAYS for membership at a PUBLIC gym?

Okay.

Text the number of your weed dealer to me. i haven't been as high as you in AGES: 1-917-GET-HIGH

And that's some long ass workout. Your wife's working out. She calls you. Bruce is working out. You tell her to come home....so...why? So you leave for the gym after she leaves for home? Or you wait till she's home? Bruce is still working out. You arrive at gym. Bruce is working out. You work out for 90 minutes. Bruce is still working out. You leave. Bruce is still working out.

LOL

Dude.

PS - Bruce is on the plane now. Working out. In sneakers. Really? Who woulda thunk it. Sneakers at the gym.

BTX :: View topic - FINALLY.... (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=97228&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

Oh, they only live five minutes from the gym.

That explains it.

Why did he tell his wife to come home?

He couldn't just get in his car and go to the gym so he could see the male he has homosexual fantasies about unless his wife headed for home.

He says it was well worth the wait.

HUH?

You mean you've been sitting around for most of your life waiting to run into Springsteen?

How sad.

You say your wife was leaving the gym as Springsteen was walking in, but you also say that your wife told you Springsteen was checking her out while she was at the gym working out.

You need to get your story straight, pal.

BlueAngel
06-13-2008, 09:03 PM
Maybe Springsteen works out in a public gym, if he does, because he's "On the Prowl for a Wild Child."

Maybe he's looking for a "little girl."

BlueAngel
06-13-2008, 09:41 PM
Posted by Steel Mill on the VanZandt thread:

In the E Street Lounge at the Atlanta show I realized what a smart businessman he is. He is a major TV actor, out on tour with Bruce and he has his own Underground Garage Meet & Greet. So here he is balancing three seperate careers that would be sufficient to make any one person think he was a success. And at rehearsals, I've seen the guy even give last call for autographs and pictures. He is all class and deserves his success and flip flops. I know that HBO has made him a post tour offer that would set him for life. But knowing Steve, he will pass and bring us his Underground Garage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, SteelMill but VanZandt is not a MAJOR TV actor. His role in the Soprano's was very limited. Basically, a cocked head; weird lip and very little dialogue.

If you consider one role in one television show as a major actor, I think you're mistaken.

As far as Little Steven's Underground Garage; who the hell listens to that?

He's not all CLASS; neither is Springsteen or Scialfa.

You can say that all you want, but it doesn't make it so.

Why has HBO made him a post tour offer?

The Soprano's is over.

A post tour offer for what?

Yeah. What a guy.

He'll turn down an offer that will set him up for life just so he can bring all of you the Underground Garage.

A man of the people, eh?

Just like Springsteen.

These people are such liars and full of BS they're about to implode.

BlueAngel
06-13-2008, 09:50 PM
SteelMill was in the E Street Lounge just lounging around with Little Steven at the Atlanta show and realized what a smart businessman VanZandt is.

HUH?

He's not balancing three careers.

The Sopranos NO LONGER EXISTS and when it did he wasn't touring.

So, that leaves what?

A once a week Underground Garage Show when he's not touring at what?

MIDNIGHT on a Sunday night.

The E Street Band is a SESSIONS BAND.

It has never been their major source of income.

THEY are Springsteen's MAJOR SOURCE OF INCOME.

BlueAngel
06-13-2008, 10:03 PM
Is this not the most boring song/performance you have ever heard?

YouTube - When The Saints Go Marching In (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aff_zv76sCY&feature=related)

What is with Springsteen's TWANG?

What is with Scialfa's voice?

"When The Saint's go Marching In" should be upbeat.

Man, talk about depressing!

Where are the instruments?

Springsteen loves singing close at the microphone with men.

BlueAngel
06-14-2008, 07:24 AM
Dr. Drew said this about Tom Cruise in an issue of Playboy Magazine:

Dr. Drew Apologizes After Tom Cruise's Lawyer Calls His Comments On Actor 'Ridiculous' - omg! news on Yahoo! (http://omg.yahoo.com/dr-drew-apologizes-to-tom-cruise/news/9809?nc)

"A lot of people in the public eye who behave strangely have mental illness we can learn from, and much of it is based on childhood trauma, without a doubt. Take a guy like Tom Cruise. Why would somebody be drawn into a cultish kind of environment like Scientology?" Dr. Drew said. "To me, that's a function of a very deep emptiness and suggests serious neglect in childhood - maybe some abuse but mostly neglect. If you feel completely empty and suddenly you find a family that fills you in a deep and spiritual way, you will go in that direction."

Pinsky went on to suggest Cruise's promotion of Scientology was worrisome.

Why was it necessary that he apologize to Cruise?

BlueAngel
06-14-2008, 06:19 PM
The Ten Performers Who Won’t Be Changing Their Stage Names Anytime Soon - List Of The Day (http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/listoftheday/46746/the-ten-performers-who-wont-be-changing-their-stage-names-anytime-soon)

As if being born with the name Bruce Springsteen is noble.

I'd say it's a curse.

BlueAngel
06-14-2008, 06:27 PM
These BTX posters know everything about Springsteen and Scialfa, don't they?

Scialfa's not in Wales; she's home, where she should be with the kids cause they want to be with their friends.

As if the kids tagged along with them during every other E Street Band tour.

Read on!

Oh, and by the way, according to one poster, she's married to one of the finest singers around.

Huh?

BTX :: View topic - Patti ??? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=97321)

BlueAngel
06-14-2008, 06:32 PM
Oh, man the JEWISH owned media loves Springsteen, don't they?

MSNBC was playing "You're Missing" earlier during a Russert tribute.

Springsteen is a puppet on a string.

Do you think he provides them with homosexual services?

BlueAngel
06-14-2008, 06:37 PM
What is the deal with this?

A one-half hour speech about the song "Born to Run."

YouTube - Bruce Springsteen - Born to Run (acoustic) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I95U5j-Ah4A)

And...

then the acoustic version.

Don't know what's more boring.

This or "When the Saints Come Marching In."

Talk about putting an audience to sleep or, perhaps, in Springsteen's case putting an audience in an altered state of mind.

BlueAngel
06-14-2008, 06:42 PM
YEAH, exactly.

Springsteen.

The rip-off artist and great pretender.

BTX :: View topic - 1973: My First Show At The Garden,,, (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=97341)

BlueAngel
06-14-2008, 06:52 PM
Another long winded story.

This time about his pathetic father.

At the end he says something like:

He would come home at night and have to bypass his father sitting in the dark, drinking in the kitchen.

Springsteen would go to his room, lay in his bed and stare at his ceiling.

He felt like if something didn't happen; if something didn't happen real soon; it felt like he was just gonna...

EEEEWWWW!!

and...

then he gets this really weird clenched look on his face, like's he angry and begins to sing:

"I'm on Fire."

Hey, "little girl" is your Daddy home...

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

YouTube - Bruce Springsteen - I'm on Fire (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJQgwqojirs&feature=related)

BlueAngel
06-14-2008, 07:21 PM
Big WOW from MovieLady.

She can't believe it.

Springsteen dedicated Thunder Road to the deceased Tim Russert and sent his love out to his family.

BlueAngel
06-15-2008, 07:38 AM
More groping:

BTX :: View topic - Cardiff - Front Row Pictures / Review (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=97375)

BlueAngel
06-15-2008, 11:19 AM
For goodness sakes, people. Get a grip. You didn't know Tim Russert.

BTX :: View topic - Bruce on Meet the Press (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=97393)

BTX :: View topic - Meet The Press For Sunday, June 15, 2008 (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=97351)

From the stage at Cardiff Millennium Dome Stadium: Saturday June 14.

Bruce Springsteen News: brucespringsteen.net (http://www.brucespringsteen.net/news/index.html)

Introduction before "Thunder Road"

"I'd like to do this tonight for a long time friend of the E Street Band who passed away suddenly.

"Tim Russert was an important unreplacable voice in American journalism. I watched him hold our politicians feet to the fire on many Sunday mornings. He was always a strong voice for honesty and accountability in American government .. but beyond that he was a lovely presence, a good father, husband, and good guy. He was a regular at many E Street Band shows and I'm going to miss looking down and seeing that big smiling face in the crowd.

"We send this out all the way back to the states tonight for his son Luke, his wife Maureen, his dad Big Russ , and all the Russert family.

"Tim , God Bless You, We will miss you..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

None of our journalists are important or irreplaceable. They're all a pathetic lot who are owned by the "powers that be" and holding a politician's feet to the fire is merely a show and changes nothing.

Springsteen knows this, but he serves the same masters.

jester5150
06-15-2008, 06:48 PM
Can an enlightned member of this forum community please inform me of the reason if any of BlueAngel dislike for Bruce Springsteen (dont personally like him myself). Its just seems a little odd because i see it constantly mention yet i dont see the reason for it in a CONSPIRACY FORUM. Is he a NWO operative? Any explanation would be welcomed thx.

BlueAngel
06-15-2008, 07:06 PM
jester5150 said:

Can an enlightned member of this forum community please inform me of the reason if any of BlueAngel dislike for Bruce Springsteen (dont personally like him myself). Its just seems a little odd because i see it constantly mention yet i dont see the reason for it in a CONSPIRACY FORUM. Is he a NWO operative? Any explanation would be welcomed thx.

I would be an enlightened member.

The thread title is:

MIND CONTROL WITHIN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY.

FYI, mind control is a conspiracy; therefore, the reason for this thread on this forum.

Bruce Springsteen is a NWO operative as many musicians within the industry are. As many Hollywood entertainers are. I wouldn't classify them all as NWO operatives, because there are plenty who operate without this knowledge; being mind controlled themselves, but fulfulling an agenda for the RULERS.

I was used in the music industry as a child while incarcerted in MKULTRA/Project Monarch as a sex slave/muse.

I know this thread is difficult to read due to interference, but please make an attempt as thousands before you have and then you, too, shall be enlightened as to Springsteen's role in my past as a handler/controller.

P.S. Unless someone died and made you boss, I don't really think your opinion as to this thread being appropriate or not matters and an explanation is not required.

Mind Control within the Music Industry and Bruce Springsteen's role in my past is constantly mentioned within this thread just as other topics are constantly mentioned on other threads.

And, like I said, you probably should have spent some time reading the material within and you would have been able to answer your own question.

BlueAngel
06-16-2008, 06:32 AM
Whatever steps must be taken to STOP the targeting, SO BE IT.

BlueAngel
06-16-2008, 06:36 AM
This makes for one of Russert's most proudest moments:

Huh?

Why?

Cause Springsteen acknowledged him; flirted with him?

Springsteen mentioning Russert's haircut was very moving to him?

Huh?

Were they lovers?

Posted by Big J at BTX:

Tim's son Luke was just on the Today show. He said one of his father's proudest moments was wehn Bruce was on the concert series last fall and redid the lyrics to a song (couldn't catch which one) and mentioned it's as American as Matt Lauer wooing the ladies and Tim Russert's haircut. Evidently very moving to Tim. They also used the studio version of Thunder Road as a segue to commercial.

Luke Russert was a very impressive young man. He was able to get through the interview with Matt focused and composed. God bless him and his family.

jester5150
06-16-2008, 04:03 PM
I would be an enlightened member.

You Would be an enlightened memeber but you are not. Instead it appears to those who come to this forum as guest and new members that you might have some credibility based on your numbermous posts. But upon closer examination it becomes clear that you are either :
a. an idiot
b. a disinformation agent
c. a bored individual
d. all of the above

Like I have said before I feel this forum could be of a greater use to humanity as a whole if it werent for people (not just BlueIdiot) like you who werent here to deliberatly discredit informative post with complete bullsh*t and useless post about your pretend experience in mind control programs. I happen to know of a credible individual who claims to have been involved in such programs and the fact that you claim such uncidents without credible proof is ridiculous and I hope a real victim should come into contavt with you and expose your foolish tactics and hand down a appropiate punishment

BlueAngel
06-16-2008, 06:21 PM
Oh, Please.

BTX :: View topic - Fake? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=97567)

There are fanatics on the site who report incessantly about getting autographs.

BlueAngel
06-16-2008, 06:31 PM
Now that the fall leg tour of the ESB if off, MovieLady states the following:

time to read a few books
visit non Bruce fan friends who still don't understand

Why would someone who isn't a Springsteen fan understand your obsessive, ridiculous and immature behavior?

Only another obsessive, ridiculous and immature fanatic would understand.

That's why it's referred to as a CULT.

You've been brainwashed by Springsteen and only you and the other cult members who are in altered state's of mind can relate to and understand the "dream world" that you live in.

The non-Springsteen fans are normal.

You're not.

BlueAngel
06-16-2008, 06:39 PM
You Would be an enlightened memeber but you are not. Instead it appears to those who come to this forum as guest and new members that you might have some credibility based on your numbermous posts. But upon closer examination it becomes clear that you are either :
a. an idiot
b. a disinformation agent
c. a bored individual
d. all of the above

Like I have said before I feel this forum could be of a greater use to humanity as a whole if it werent for people (not just BlueIdiot) like you who werent here to deliberatly discredit informative post with complete bullsh*t and useless post about your pretend experience in mind control programs. I happen to know of a credible individual who claims to have been involved in such programs and the fact that you claim such uncidents without credible proof is ridiculous and I hope a real victim should come into contavt with you and expose your foolish tactics and hand down a appropiate punishment

I don't recall anyone asking you for your opinion regarding this forum and/or about my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

Did this victim that you know give you credible proof?

If so, in what form was it?

She/he should sue the government.

Why would one mind control victim come into contact with another mind control victim who shared the same horrendous abuse and hand DOWN appropriate punishment?

If this were the case, the mind control victim handing down the appropriate punishment would most probably be a handler/controller.

Most probably we would commiserate with one another, if I came in contact with another mind control victim and, believe me, there are plenty of them.

What, prey tell, do you believe appropriate punishment would be for Bruce Springsteen and the other perpetrators?

Let me guess.

You're a Springsteen fanatic.

BlueAngel
06-16-2008, 07:48 PM
Yes, please stop by Loose Ends and sign the Tim Russert petition because, in this way, you'll be pleasing your DADDY/Controller!

BTX :: View topic - Everyone Please sign.... (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=97588)

He'll be very proud of all his children because, afterall, if DADDY knew Tim Russert, his children must have known him, too, and your DADDY's lose is your lose, as well.

Russert was a part of the E Street Family, now, wasn't he and a fanatic just like the rest of you?

Is that the connection you feel or the connection he had with your DADDY/Controller?

The following link demonstrates the very weird "state of mind" of some of the fanatics.

BTX :: View topic - Bruce, we need you again. Ton of Loss (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=97473)

One of Russert's proudest moments IN HIS LIFE was when Springsteen acknowledged his hair during a performance on the Today Show.

BlueAngel
06-16-2008, 08:23 PM
I forgot to tell the Illuminati Assasinator that I don't have to provide proof or evidence as to my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch to some anonymous poster on an internet forum.

BlueAngel
06-16-2008, 08:44 PM
Don't know about Yoko Ono or her role in Lennon's life, but one does have to wonder if she is an "agent."

These lyrics were posted over at BTX by John Lennon.

I've never heard the song, but you can surely see in this song and other songs by Lennon that he was resisting.

God"

God is a Concept by which
we measure our pain
I'll say it again
God is a Concept by which
we measure our pain
I don't believe in magic
I don't believe in I-ching
I don't believe in Bible
I don't believe in Tarot
I don't believe in Hitler
I don't believe in Jesus
I don't believe in Kennedy
I don't believe in Buddha
I don't believe in Mantra
I don't believe in Gita
I don't believe in Yoga
I don't believe in Kings
I don't believe in Elvis
I don't believe in Zimmerman
I don't believe in Beatles
I just believe in me...and that reality

The dream is over
What can I say?
the Dream is Over
Yesterday
I was the Dreamweaver
But now I'm reborn
I was the Walrus
But now I'm John
and so dear friends
you'll just have to carry on
The Dream is over

BlueAngel
06-16-2008, 08:52 PM
To the lady (twostepsback) at BTX who authored the thread:

BTX :: View topic - Bruce, we need you again. Ton of Loss (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=97473)

You really should speak for yourself.

She begins her diatribe with this:

After Sept 11, 2001, as the legend is told, Bruce heard a fan driving by yell: “Bruce, we need you.” He could be talking about today, as well.

Springsteen's songs are shallow, sexually deviant, violent, degrading, demoralizing.

They speak of nothing important.

They serve to PUT YOU and your other FANATIC friends in a very weird state of mind as evidenced by your pathetic post(s) and their pathetic posts.

He is controlling your mind, your life, your emotions, your feelings.

He is a "mind controller."

I would surmise that if a fan yelled out that they needed Springsteen after 911, they need to get their head out of their ar*se.

I would also surmise that it's probably untrue.

BlueAngel
06-16-2008, 09:21 PM
I was under the impression that while Julianne Philips was married to Springsteen, she was in the audience during an ESB performance (Tunnel of Love?) and Scialfa and Springsteen were flaunting their attraction to one another on stage.

Yes, this would be public humiliation, but if not true, the photographs of Scialfa and Springsteen on a balcony while he was married to Julianne are just as humiliating if not more so.

There were other pictures, as well.

I now believe the woman who was in the audience was Lynne Goldsmith, a photographer and girlfriend of Springsteen's from the early 70's who was taken from her seat by Springsteen, onto the stage and ushered out of the venue.

Apparently she was taking photographs of him and he didn't like it.

You know.

On another subject about another thread over at BTX wherein they were discussing who Rosalita was.

Springsteen probably uses more female and male names in his songs than any other singer/songwriter.

One poster stated something like:

What about the woman in Reno?

PATTI pretty much said it wasn't her.

UNBELIEVABLE!

But, the poster needs to be corrected.

There are two women in the song Reno.

Well, three people including Springsteen.

Could be two men/two women/one man/one woman.

Could be children for all we now.

But, definitely three.

BlueAngel
06-17-2008, 12:11 PM
People seem to be focusing on the WRONG photographs of Miley; well all of them are quite distasteful, but the ONE of her wrapped in her father's arm is quite disgusting.

Looks like they're more lovers than they are father and daughter.

Billy Ray Cyrus On Miley: 'I Wasn't There When They Took The Controversial Photograph' - omg! news on Yahoo! (http://omg.yahoo.com/billy-ray-cyrus-on-miley-i-wasn-t-there-when-they-took-the-controversial-photograph/news/9895)

BlueAngel
06-17-2008, 05:21 PM
Seems to me, those who question whether or not Billy Ray Cyrus made an error in judgment when he was not present for his daughter's photo shoot with ANNIE LEIBOWITZ ought to be questioning ANNIE LIEBOWITZ.

Does she like dressing little girls in a provocative fashion for all the world to see?

Yes, as I said, and as has been admitted, Billy Ray and Miley's mother, Miley, too, viewed the photographs before they were in Vanity Fair.

However, again, I say.

Seems to me that someone ought to question ANNIE LEIBOWITZ, too.

But, then again, when you work for the "powers that be," you help to further their agenda of pedophilia, incest and sexual inhibition, as is depicted in the pictures.

The picture of Miley with Billy Ray is more provocative and distasteful then the pictures of Miley by herself.

Is Billy Ray Cyrus a Bad Dad? - Goddess: celebrity moms - omg! on Yahoo (http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/goddess/is-billy-ray-cyrus-a-bad-dad/42?nc)

Come on, Annie!

What were you thinking?

BlueAngel
06-18-2008, 06:27 AM
Are infants being sexualized?

http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f21/infants-being-sexualized-6296.html#post49223

BlueAngel
06-18-2008, 07:50 PM
The babbling idiot is at it again.

Pathetic!

How gay is this?

Dedicating "Thunder Road" to a dead man.

"Hey, Mary, don't run back inside, darlin' you know what I'm here for."

msnbc.com Video Player (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/25250597#25249188)

Like I said, Springsteen's one of them.

Apparent, isn't it?

Rubbing elbows with the "corrupt" politicians and media personalities.

When BROKEJAW announced THE BOSS, people sitting in their living rooms watching and who aren't fanatics must have been shaking their heads in disbelief.

What a fool.

Why has it been constantly written that Springsteen abhors being referred to as THE BOSS?

What a lie.

If he did, obviously, he would ask people to refrain from referring to him as same.

BlueAngel
06-18-2008, 07:52 PM
Springsteen's children were in the audience tonight during his show in Amsterdam and were the benefactors of watching their father perform "I'm on Fire."

Ewwwwwwww.

BlueAngel
06-18-2008, 08:46 PM
Even with a cheat sheet, Springsteen messed up the words on national television to "Thunder Road." His dedication song to Russert's memorial.

But, as the fanatics say, that's THEIR BRUCE!!!

They know he's an embarrassment to himself.

During his show tonight in Amsterdam before singing "Girls in Their Summer Clothes," he said:

I'm an old man, give me my thrills" Springsteen said before bursting into "Girls in their Summer Clothes.

First of all, he is an old man and looks every bit of it and his children were in the audience.

Secondly, what an embarrassment to his wife, but, then again, she's an embarrassment to herself.

BlueAngel
06-18-2008, 08:52 PM
Please visit the Poltiical forum at BTX.

MovieLady has supplied a link where you can leave your sentiments for Tim Russert's family.

Are these people for real?

I think not.

Like this Jeremy guy over in The Promised Land who provides the play by play during every Springsteen "set list" watch.

Or these people who are watching a set list from a show they're not attending and are hoping Springsteen sings a particular song so they can read the TYPEWRITTEN WORDS and get all EXCITED.

BlueAngel
06-18-2008, 09:06 PM
The performance was inappropriate unless you're a GAY man.

If my husband dies before me, I can assure you that if I played THUNDER ROAD at his memorial service and announced to the patrons that Springsteen personally dedicated this song to him, he would be rolling over in his casket as any other heterosexual male would and the patrons/family members would be rolling their eyes in disbelief.

It's completely inappropriate unless you are GAY.

Just as it was completely inappropriate when Springsteen dedicated a LOVE SONG to John Kerry.

But, then again.

It must not be inappropriate as far as you're concerned because Springsteen is a GAY sexual deviant and Kerry is probably a lover and Russert was, too.

BlueAngel
06-19-2008, 01:05 PM
Oh, please.

Why is the title:

"Springsteen honors Tim Russert in Video Tribute?"

Yahoo! (http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=8391237&ch=4226715&src=news)

First of all, Luke Russert was honoring his father and in the background you could hear Springsteen singing a few verses of "Thunder Road."

Maybe he should have replaced the name Mary with TIM!

The screen door slams
Tim's dress waves
Like a vision HE dances across the porch
as the radio plays

Roy Orbison singing for the lonely
Hey, IT's ME, and I want you only

Blah, blah, blah

Don't run back inside, Tim
Darlin' you know what I'm here for....

Blah, blah, blah!

BlueAngel
06-19-2008, 02:16 PM
Some of the players over at BTX or "mind controllers," if you will, constantly refer to Springsteen as "THEIR BOY."

Or, they refer to him as Our BRUCE, (2Hearts and others) or as Pamela stated on the YOU MADE ME DO IT AGAIN thread with a link to a youtube of Springsteen strumming the Star Spangled Banner:

I LOVE THIS MAN!

That BOY is 58 years old last time I checked.

Sanctified4One flew to Europe for a couple of show(s); last night in Amsterdam and MovieLady comments that it's good to know that THEIR GIRL (S41) is being taken care of by Europe's best. THEIR GIRL has a couple of children.

HUH?

Sanctified4One is THEIR GIRL and Springsteen is THEIR BOY.

Well, S41, does run the soft porn show over at BTX sort of like Scialfa runs the soft porn show on stage.

Frightening!

Are they pedophiles; sexual deviants who alter these two into child-like states and satisfy their desires?

BTX :: View topic - Have fun overseas Gina! (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=97508&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15)

sablefish
06-19-2008, 02:58 PM
Blue angel.. You are right.. On all points.

The music industry (Zionists) created Rock n' Roll to fuse white music with black music.. Divide and conquer. Elvis Presley could have had dual citizenship to Israel.. If he wanted to.. Just like Ossama bin Laden can have Israeli citizenship if he were alive.

The Idea is to pit the whites against the blacks.. And then the blacks against the Mex, and the mex against the chinks..

Hey.. How else are the Zionists going to make any money, if they don't pit people against each other... that's how to make bread.

BlueAngel
06-19-2008, 04:47 PM
The following monologue is from what I understand was a Tribute to Bruce Springsteen at Carnegie Hall last year (2007):

A tribute for what?

Being a sexual deviant?

BigJed over at BTX says the monologue kind of reminds him of the autobiographical rants Elvis use to do when he was heavily mediated.

Springsteen's rants are reminiscent of a babbling, egomaniacal idiot who is most probably either drunk or heavily medicated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, it's getting late, unfortunately. And this song is really long. Man, I wrote a lot of lyrics back then! Anyway, you don't really want to hear the rest of the story. You know the damn story already. Rosie rode off with our hero . . . they got married . . . and they lived pretty much happily ever after, more or less . . . despite what you might read in one or two tabloid stories. Our hero got himself a band . . . Made a fortune and became a star and made a whole lot of people happy with his songs. . . and then he started to get sort of happy himself. So he broke up the band, and started writing a bunch of songs about being happy. And no one liked them. So he got the band back together. He wrote some new songs. These ones were about being sad. Everyone loved them. And the years went by. Our hero put on a few pounds. His hair started to get some grey in it - at least when he wasn't touching it up. The United States turned into a kingdom. The whole damn planet got so pissed off about the whole thing that it just started getting hotter and hotter. Some babies came. And then they turned into children. And then they turned into...something else. And our hero came one night to the biggest city in the world. And he found himself onstage at the fanciest music house in the whole world. I know you're thinking this story is bullshit. I know it doesn't really happen like that . But tonight, I'm telling you, it's all true. So we might as well just cut to the chase already!"

Referring to yourself as a HERO when you aren't one.

Hmmmmmm!

Nah, that's not the definition of an megalomaniac.

You know, he was infatuated with Elvis.

He tries to emulate him and isn't very good at it.

Maybe Springsteen will be wearing a jump suit in the not to distant future.

His wife was looking for Elvis, too in a song on her last CD.

BlueAngel
06-19-2008, 04:51 PM
Everyone knows Elivs had a twin who died at birth, right?

Very odd, because the disinformation I had received about this was that I had a twin who died at birth.

I think I knew this about Elvis from a very young age.

But, if it is common knowledge, what would have been the reason for the disinformation?

Maybe it wasn't common knowledge back then.

Don't know.

BlueAngel
06-19-2008, 04:56 PM
Dusseldorf ESB Performance (2008):

Crotch shot; young girl on stage and little boy singing into microphone.

EWWWWWWWWWW!

BTX :: View topic - Dusseldorf 2008 Photographs (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=98025)

A poster comments:

You are a very sick man, my friend regarding the picture of Springsteen with his legs wide open and his crotch in the faces of the fans in the pit. I'm certain he must be speaking of Springsteen and not just the guy who is in between Springsteen's legs.

Another poster comments that the Germans are very gay.

Obviously, this "crotch" shot and groping doesn't just happen at German shows.

And, what would you classify a man who sprawls his legs wide open so men/women/children can put their head in his crotch and grope him?

A GAY sexual deviant, perhaps.

How would you classify a man who sings "I'm on Fire" with his children in the audience?

How would you classifiy a mother/father of three who perform "Red-Headed Woman" on stage?

How would you classify a man who writes and sings the song "RENO?"

Ah, crap.

The list is endless.

Filth?

Is that a fitting word?

BlueAngel
06-19-2008, 05:38 PM
This is a real WINNER of a THREAD!

I think the majority of the fanatics have psychological problems.

How could you not after being under the influence of a "mind controller" for so long who has altered their state of consciousness to the point where they lack what he lacks. Sexual inhibition and morals to name a few.

THEY THINK SPRINGSTEEN IS NORMAL!

They don't understand why a man would want to grope Springsteen or why Springsteen would want a man to grope him.

It's called being HOMOSEXUAL.

BTX :: View topic - One for the Ladies - Bruce this tour!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=98033)

BlueAngel
06-19-2008, 05:52 PM
Spirit in the Night from Amsterdam.

Drunk?

Stoned?

Both?

YouTube - Spirit in the night (http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=wYySNIGhlsQ)

BlueAngel
06-19-2008, 06:16 PM
Actually, no, Chasesmom, I don't see a hot, sexy man on stage (Springsteen).

I see a pervert.

Pervert's aren't sexy, they're filth.

But, apparently, to you they are hot and sexy, because you admire one and want his crotch in your face.

BlueAngel
06-19-2008, 06:27 PM
Why are these females happy that without Scialfa around, Springsteen's been letting himself go and they have the chance to grope him and/or have his crotch in their face?

How old are they?

Oh, I forgot.

Mind controlled "beta" fanatics in child-like altered state's of consciousness.

WAKE UP.

You sound every bit the fools that you are.

BlueAngel
06-19-2008, 07:24 PM
Why does Springsteen feel the need at 58 years old with three children to spread his legs into the faces of fans in the pit so they can put their heads in his crotch and grope him?

Do you think he's starved for attention?

Do you think he's in an "alpha" programming state and might rip his clothes off during his next performance and jump into the pit?

Do you think he never received the appropriate attention when he was a child?

Do you think he is an attention whore?

Do you think he is a pervert?

Do you think he is a sick man?

Do you think he's under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs?

The list could go on and on with yes to all of the above.

BlueAngel
06-19-2008, 07:34 PM
It's not that people don't know what they're missing, it's that they don't GET WHAT YOU'RE SEEING in the ESB and/or Springsteen cause they're not in an altered state of consciousness.

BlueAngel
06-19-2008, 07:36 PM
Hey, man, no.

I didn't see that.

Did his body really hit the street with such a beautiful thud?

Sounds awful to me.

BlueAngel
06-19-2008, 07:45 PM
Springsteen sounds HORRIBLE live.

That's where STUDIO MAGIC comes in for his CD's which doesn't always work.

His vocals are mediocre and this is the reason that the band overshadows him during a concert and the sound quality is purposely altered.

An attempt to hide this fact and the fact that he isn't a great musician either.

Oh, I couldn't hear him.

Oh, but the venue had poor sound quality.

As if every venue he plays has some acoustic flaw built in and it's only noticeable when the ESB performs there.

BlueAngel
06-19-2008, 09:05 PM
Oh for goodness sakes, PAM, quite whining and get with the program.

Stop pretending some democratic president is going to save our country.

What is with these people?

A poster in The Promised Land says he watched Springsteen sing "Thunder Road" during Russerts televised memorial and he was crying.

HUH?

Get a grip.

Was this STUPID song written for Russert?

It's a generic song.

It was so out of place unless you're a GAY man and replace the name Mary with TIM.

I'll tell you what a moving song is.

Not that I have much respect for any musician, but Eric Clapton's "Tears in Heaven."

The man's son died when he fell from a balcony and this song was written about his loss.

THAT IS A SONG THAT COULD BRING ONE TO TEARS.

But, "Thunder Road" sung at a memorial service for Russert.

Give me a break!

Nothing Springsteen sings is moving.

Most of his songs are sexually deviant in nature and/or don't make any sense.

BlueAngel
06-19-2008, 09:14 PM
Oh, sure, Mr. Blog on the Edge of Town, you had nothing current to write about on your BLOG so your recent rambling is about a Springsteen song, "Stolen Car," covered by Patti Griffin from 2002, because you needed to insinuate that the person in the song had "suicidal thoughts."

How inspiring!

Just like most of Springsteen's songs, eh?

Depressing!

BlueAngel
06-20-2008, 07:47 AM
ThunderRoki wants to know from the posters in the Poltiical World if Brian Williams is a safe decision to replace Russert.

As if their opinion matters.

BTX :: View topic - RUSSERT"S Successor: Williams (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=98091)

Southside Lonny

Posted: Jun 20, 2008 8:29 am

Brian Williams and Bob Woodruff were right behind me in the PIT at one of the MSG Magic Tour shows last October.

Williams could not have been nicer to all of us around him; was very into the show and was singing along to almost every song, including those from Magic (which had really just been released at the time).

So based on that incredibly unsophisticated and irrelevant data, and if being a Springsteen fan is the relevant criteria for consideration, I think he'll be a fine temporary replacement

BlueAngel
06-20-2008, 11:10 AM
Looking forward to it coming to fruition like SOON!!

Gina, you didn't answer the question.

A poster asked why Springsteen felt the need to spread his legs and put his crotch in the faces of the fans in the pit and allow all the groping by strangers/men/women and possibly children.

YOU SAID:

The same reason the poster would do it if he were Springsteen.

What's the reason, Gina, that Springsteen does this?

Because he's a pervert?

Starved for attention?

A very sick man?

Attention whore?

Didn't receive the proper nurturing from his parents when he was a child?

Lacks morals and inhibitions?

Likes the feel of stranger's hands pawing at his body parts?

Could it also be because some of his fans in the pit are as sick as he is?

What trash!

There, I answered the question for you.

Those are some of the reasons for Springsteen's SICK behavior.

YUCK!

What does this say about Scialfa?

Lots!

BlueAngel
06-20-2008, 11:26 PM
Are you dense, MadMel?

FEMA has absolutely NOTHING do to with homeowner's procuring FLOOD INSURANCE when they buy their homes.

FEMA is the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

Get it?

FEDERAL!

If a home is in a designated FLOOD ZONE, then insurance for this is required through the Homeowner's Insurance policy when an individual(s) obtains a bank loan for the purchase of their home.

FEMA has nothing to do with this.

We know.

Don't answer.

You're dense.

canadianclassic9`
06-20-2008, 11:52 PM
jesus WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO YOU CRAZY BASTARD. noo body has posted anything for hundreds of pages. please tell me your reasoning behind writing continous posts like you did. i cant understand it.

FEMA+YOU=GAY

BlueAngel
06-20-2008, 11:57 PM
Huh?

This isn't a thread where it is expected that anyone post anything except for MYSELF unless you have pertinent information that you would like to contribute.

Obviously, you don't.

BlueAngel
06-21-2008, 12:17 AM
jesus WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO YOU CRAZY BASTARD. noo body has posted anything for hundreds of pages. please tell me your reasoning behind writing continous posts like you did. i cant understand it.

FEMA+YOU=GAY

Sorry, but you're wrong.

People other than myself have posted on this thread in less than hundreds of pages. However, they are usually people like you, without anything of significance or importance to add.

Springsteen = GAY!

BlueAngel
06-21-2008, 12:33 AM
Sorry, dense MadMel, but losing power for 26 hours isn't considered a DISASTER and, therefore, FEMA is not responsible for providing assistance.

Just sit tight and hopefully the electric company will get you up and running real soon.

Life isn't always a bowl of cherries.

Anyhow....

Why in the world would you look to FEMA, the Federal Emergency Mismanagement Agency?

They weren't there for Katrina and they've been completely absent during the crisis in Cedar Rapids.

So, you think FEMA should intervene in California because some people haven't had power for 26 hours, but they have yet to intervene in Cedar Rapids and vicinity when the Mississippi is overflowing levee after levee and people are losing their homes and farmland.

You're an IDIOT!

Get a job!

BlueAngel
06-22-2008, 01:40 PM
I think MovieLady needs to look for some gainful employment.

What is she?

A GATEKEEPER?

Someone posts an opinion that is contrary to hers; criticizes another poster; says something negative about Springsteen, and she pounces all over them.

Does she not realize what an insulting and unhappy person she appears to be?

She indicated she doesn't cook. Her husband does.

I assume one doesn't have time to cook or do anything else that is meaningful in their life when they spend 24/7 on a Springsteen website and chase him all over the world.

A few laps on a treadmill might help to clear your mind.

BlueAngel
06-22-2008, 04:26 PM
What do you think about some of the nastier posters over at BTX?

Such as KleWdSide and his recent exchanges on the "Ladies Picture Thread?"

He's the poster who has his myspace page link as his signature line.

Springsteen is listed as one of his friends on his myspace page and his site is wallpapered with Springsteen pictures, etc.

What about the Pseudo guy?

Any thoughts?

Shiny Saw Blade fits in there somehwere, too.

BTX :: View topic - for the ladies-how can a poor fan stand such pics...? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=42)

BlueAngel
06-22-2008, 07:56 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself, 2Hearts.

There is NO POINT to anything you people talk about on BTX; Political World, The Promised Land and all the rest.

Completely POINTLESS, a waste of atoms, space and time.

Wasteland!

Perhaps the tour isn't continuing not because of physical health problems of some member(s) of the band, but because of MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS!

Funny, isn't it?

Rumor after rumor flies just to keep these POOR people sucked in to the PATHETIC soap opera.

BTX :: View topic - health issues (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=98456)

BlueAngel
06-22-2008, 08:40 PM
Springsteen kissing Steve Van Zandt.

BTX :: View topic - for the ladies-how can a poor fan stand such pics...? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=42&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=3435)

BlueAngel
06-22-2008, 08:46 PM
Yeah, 2Hearts, how in the world could you forget about the PORN?

BlueAngel
06-23-2008, 06:09 AM
MSN has a Top 10 Masters of Mope list. Springsteen is #9.

BTX :: View topic - Bruce? A Master of Mope? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=98504)

They should have, instead, a Top 10 Masters of Pedophile songs list and Springsteen should be number 1.

Yes, MadMel, I'm sure the folks at BTX, like yourself, who do not engage in gainful employment would enjoy spending their time today listing what they believe to be Springsteen's most depressing song.

What an exciting day in store for the "mind controlled" children over in "la la" land.

BlueAngel
06-23-2008, 06:32 AM
Firstly, what is with these people and their LOVE testimonials for Springsteen?

Embarrassing, to say the least.

In LOVE with a musician.

Isn't that a part of mind control?

Being altered into a state of loving something that is filth.

Secondly, seems a little odd being married with children and posting on Springsteen's message board that you LOVE THAT MAN, such as Pamela did.

BTX :: View topic - Great lyricists of the 20th century: Bruce Springsteen (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=98526)

BlueAngel
06-23-2008, 06:40 AM
Great lyricist of the 20th Century, Springsteen?

This is what the LOVE testimonial writer thinks in the link provided in the previous post.

Obviously, she doesn't read his lyrics and classifies his sexually deviant, pedophile, violent songs as great not to mention the hundreds of others that don't make any sense.

They say LOVE is blind.

Couldn't be a more fitting saying in the case of his fanatics and these LOVE testimonials for Springsteen and his supposedly great lyrics.

Apparently, the writer thinks that having sex with little girls is a-okay in her book and that a man who opens his legs into the faces of the fans in the PIT and allows groping of his body by strangers is in his right mind.

Speaks volumes about her.

BlueAngel
06-23-2008, 12:00 PM
If the reason for poor sound quality at most of Springsteen's shows is due to the fact that it's difficult for the sound engineers to work with so many guitars on stage, as one poster states, and this causes a muddied quality, then get rid of a few.

It you can't hear them then what's the point?

The point is so that the sound is muddied because they aren't a great band nor are they great singers.

This poster says it doesn't matter to him that he can't hear the band or make out the words to songs or whatever it is that Springsteen is babbling about.

He's just glad to look at him.

Oh, yeah, right!

BlueAngel
06-23-2008, 04:41 PM
Springsteen doesn't have any Masterpieces.

One poster thinks people will be analyzing and talking about MAGIC 30 years from now like they do Born to Run and Darkness.

HUH?

Who talks about and analyzes these albums?

Maybe the few, old, decrepid fanatics who will still be living their lives without gainful employment and posting on a dead musician's UNOFFICIAL internet fansite.

BlueAngel
06-23-2008, 06:00 PM
I think, if this is true:

BTX :: View topic - Ping: Person who thought Endorsement timed w/Danny's death (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=98632)

I'm going to write like MovieLady now:

It REINFORCES
what a lowlife he is
and to whom
he his beholden
but, we already know that

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side note:

When I speak out loud in my house, many times it is intentional.

Such as today, when I mentioned the bunny picture with a pancake on his head posted by VAST many moons ago when I was on Springsteen's official site.

Tells me who the REAL players are.

Such as SHINY who posted the exact picture on one of the threads over there today.

Continue to listen and watch as you have always.

It's a part of psychological operations that have been ongoing since I was very young.

Always knowing my whereabouts.

Where I'm going; what I'm doing, so they can attempt to run interference or cause uneasiness knowing that nothing I do escapes them.

It's called INVASION OF PRIVACY of which they are guilty, but this being the least of their crimes.

BlueAngel
06-23-2008, 06:06 PM
Oh, please, BigJed.

As he says:

he's saving further endorsement statements for the period post tour. He'll be active throughout the election, in one form or another, with the ESB or not.

I think we'll see a lot of Bruce Springsteen before 2009. And if Obama wins, bring on the pit at the inaugural ball.

As for the Danny/Obama link - Bruce wouldn't be that blatant.

Springsteen will be active throughout the election!?!

Oh, yeah, everybody is truly hoping so cause he does hold a political position within the United State's of America, doesn't he?

Last I heard he was running for office, right?

Or, could be the corrupt politicians use him and have him by the BALLS and vice versa.

If they bring on the PIT at the inaugural ball, will Springsteen be putting his crotch in Mr. and Mrs.'s Obama's face while they're down there?

BlueAngel
06-23-2008, 06:47 PM
What is it like pre-school over there at BTX?

Regarding the following thread:

BTX :: View topic - Ping: Person who thought Endorsement timed w/Danny's death (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=98632)

2Hearts says:

Badlance posted comments along those lines on more than one occasion in PW. He's currently on a "time out" (on unrelated charges). We can only hope it will be permanent.

Of course, it's possible you may be referring to some other troll, although I hate to think there may be another person who shares his twisted thinking.

Are you kidding me?

Badlance is on a time-out ON UNRELATED CHARGES.

CHARGES????

He was charged with a crime and is now on a time-out?

HUH?

Did the BTX community appoint a judge and jury at his indictment hearing?

Since when is it a crime to insinuate that Springsteen made an endorsement announcement for Obama two days before Danny's death because he knew people would be viewing his official site?

Is it a crime to suggest that Al-Qaeda decapitate all of the New Jersey transit workers as Seth Ruffer did or the violent and verbal abuse by posters such as Paddy a/k/a Patriot or the infamous CRT?

I guess Ruffer's thinking isn't twisted, eh, 2Hearts?

No time out for him.

It does show however, that your thinking is twisted.

Anyone who has an opinion contrary to the CULT on Springsteen's site is considered a TROLL.

Excuse me, but last time I checked, it's a crime to commit acts of pedophilia.

BlueAngel
06-23-2008, 07:50 PM
This is a funny comment from BTX:

LincolnNebraska wrote:

All this shit about no shows on such and such a date because his kids' going to college/riding a pony/having an acne attack Is that really how they plan a tour?

quantummr wrote:

Life first, or business first? Take a wild guess what someone in his situation does.

Wild guess.

Business first.

Inasmuch as Springsteen seems to tour non-stop.

Remember, Scialfa's at home tending to the fires, the kegs and the pot brownies this time around.

The E Street Band is on their "last leg" and they're sucking in as much dough as possible at this point, but prior to that, it was the Seeger Sessions, Devils and Dust and you know rest.

BlueAngel
06-23-2008, 07:54 PM
I dunno Jeremy3162, the play by play guy.

The statistician.

Why would you erase your PM's?

Seems contradictory to your position over at BTX.

BlueAngel
06-23-2008, 08:30 PM
You're reading into things, azpaull.

Part of Springsteen's endorsment read:

"Over here on E Street, we're proud to support Obama for President."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

To you that might imply that the WHOLE BAND endorses Obama, but that is not what was said.

BlueAngel
06-23-2008, 09:28 PM
I think it was goody gumdrop over at BTX who said that when YOU masturbate JESUS is watching.

Really!?!

Jesus has enough eyes to watch every single person in the universe who is masturbating on each and every day.

WOW!

What a job he has!

Keep up the good work, JESUS!

BlueAngel
06-24-2008, 08:17 AM
"They call him the Boss. Well that's a bunch of crap. He's not the boss. He works FOR us." -Bono

BlueAngel
06-24-2008, 11:20 AM
President Clinton apologized to the thousands of victims who were subjected to unethical experiments at military bases, universities and hospitals across AMERICA.

YouTube - President Clinton admits to mind control experiments (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTiONdJJRcw)

BlueAngel
06-24-2008, 07:33 PM
Who is this poster asking if I might have him arrested?

http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f34/seriously-though-5061.html

BlueAngel
06-24-2008, 08:22 PM
Scratch that.

BlueAngel
06-24-2008, 09:42 PM
Same sound byte of Clinton offering an apology from the United State's of America to those THOUSANDS of citizen's who were subjected to unethical experimentation.

The following is the text of the 35 SECOND clip:

YouTube - President Clinton Apologizes for MK Ultra (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u22mphQsn5s)

THOUSANDS OF GOVERNMENT SPONSORED EXPERIMENTS DID TAKE PLACE AT HOSPITALS, UNIVERSITIES AND MILITARY BASES AROUND OUR NATION.

SOME WERE UNETHICAL NOT ONLY BY TODAY'S STANDARDS BUT BY THE STANDARDS OF THE TIME IN WHICH THEY WERE CONDUCTED.

THEY FAILED BOTH THE TEST OF OUR NATIONAL VALUES AND THE TEST OF HUMANITY.

THE UNITED STATE'S OF AMERICA OFFERS ITS' SINCERE APOLOGY TO THOSE OF OUR CITIZENS WHO WERE SUBJECTED TO THESE EXPERIMENTS AND TO THEIR FAMILIES AND TO THEIR COMMUNITES.

WHEN THE GOVERNMENT DOES.....

YouTube - President Clinton admits to mind control experiments (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTiONdJJRcw)

Some were unethical not only by today's standards but by the standards of the time in which they were conducted!?!

Huh?

They WERE and ARE unethical regardless of the time in which they were conducted.

There will never be a TIME in which people are used unwittingly and unknowingly against their "own free will" as guinea pigs for government experimentation that is ethical.

BlueAngel
06-24-2008, 10:08 PM
One link reads:

President Clinton admits to mind control experimentation.

Another link reads:

President Clinton apologizes for MKULTRA.

Huh?

He neither admits to MIND CONTROL experimentation nor does he apologize for MKULTRA.

BlueAngel
06-25-2008, 09:34 AM
Frightening!

Barack Obama reveals his iPod playlist | World news | guardian.co.uk (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jun/25/barackobama.uselections2008)

I think I'll cast my vote to the wind.

A Presidential candidate is INFATUATED with Springsteen!

Obama must not be in HIS RIGHT MIND.

He ought to keep his homosexual preferences to himself.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Springsteen was parading around with Kerry last election season.

Any MALE and/or FEMALE presidential candidate (anyone for that matter) who admits that he/she LOVES Bruce Springsteen publicly and his sexually deviant/pedophile songs is a very SICK PERSON.

Any Presidential candidate who suggests that WE ALL must be subservient to a rock 'n' roll singer and address him as The BOSS is a very SICK PERSON.

Obama says that Springsteen stayed true to his roots?

What roots?

His roots to the "cult" and the "good ole" boy's club?

Oooh, and he LOVES Dylan, too.

I'm sure Obama grew up listening to Springsteen and Dylan's music.

Right?

But, hey, birds of the same feather flock together.

This is getting sicker by the minute, folks!

Excerpt:

"Obama said he had not met Springsteen but that the two had talked over the phone.

"Not only do I love Bruce's music, I just love him as a person," Obama said. "He is a guy who has never lost track of his roots, who knows who he is, who has never put on a front."

He added that, when speaking to the singer, he addressed him by his moniker the Boss. "You've got to," Obama said."

BlueAngel
06-25-2008, 10:23 AM
Someone over at BTX in The Promised Land apparently posted Springsteen's address.

BTX :: View topic - Bruceīs House (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=98834)

It was implied by JEREMY that this isn't a good thing to do since 911.

HUH?

How do you make a connection between 911 and Springsteen?

As if the STALKERS on BTX don't know where Springsteen lives and/or watch his every move?

These must be some of the people to whom they were addressing when some posters indicated that there are people who want to do Springsteen harm.

Another poster brought up the David Letterman stalker as an example.

HUH?

Really?

Has it been reported somewhere that we don't know about that someone is STALKING Springsteen and they want to do him harm?

Another poster claims that the person posting his address is inviting someone like Mark David Chapman to his place of residence.

I would think that a poster who starts a thread about Springsteen's BOWEL MOVEMENTS is someone whom is worrisome in addition to the many other STALKERS over at BTX.

BlueAngel
06-25-2008, 06:59 PM
Do you think maybe USER brought up the MKULTRA apology by Clinton in this thread; although it was not the topic of discussion so I would view the clip and let bygones be bygones?

http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f12/political-question-6320.html

Maybe USER is Bill Clinton!?!

He said psychological operations are not that secret because Clinton apologized for same.

HUH?

Clinton NEVER said MKULTRA nor did he ever say Mind Control victims.

MKULTRA is only one of thousands of "psychological operations" and experimentation on the citizen's of this country.

MKULTRA is a word that people have heard; however, the depth of the experiments and the depth of the sadistic abuse that occurs when a victim of Project Monarch is not something that the average citizen understands.

HE can apologize all he wants and it runs off my back like a duck in water.

An apology is insufficient.

Restitution by the government to the victims is what I demand.

I also demand that these programs cease and desist and become public knowledge as to the "sadistic" nature of creating multiple personalities; the use of children in Mafia/CIA pornography and as sex slaves and that the "sadistic pigs" who abused me and thousands of other children receive appropriate punishment.

PERIOD.

I will settle for nothing less.

END OF STORY.

BlueAngel
06-26-2008, 08:32 AM
Rafko74 said:

Excerpt:

Bruce had a lot of interaction with the crowd, poured water on them, got water bottles for them, actually kissed a couple of girls...Wow....

I'm on fire was sung on a chair, literally on the edge of that central part of the stage that kind of comes into the audience. This, plus many contacts between Bruce and some girls in the crowd, made the show even hotter.

BTX :: View topic - The Milano Official Setlistwatch 25-06-2008 (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=98884&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=330)

BlueAngel
06-26-2008, 09:02 AM
Did Springsteen kiss "girls" or women in Milan?

You know, there is a difference.

EEEEWWWWWW!

This man has three children and a wife.

I assume they've accepted his behavior as normal.

You are a product of your environment.

Vicious cycle.

BlueAngel
06-26-2008, 06:01 PM
Springsteen looked like he could barely make a two hour show when this tour began.

You've viewed some of the clips on this thread where he looks like he's either drunk, stoned or about to collapse.

Not to mention the crotch shots.

Recently, a few over-sea's shows have lasted three hours.

A poster wonders if he's taking steroids.

Nah.

Most probably amphetamines.

BlueAngel
06-26-2008, 07:07 PM
It gets sicker by the minute, folks!

BTX :: View topic - F, marry, or kill.... (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=99108)

louddrummer

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 8:32 pm Post subject: F, marry, or kill....

simple game of f*ck , marry, or kill. you get to choose one female character from bruces songs. 1 to f, 1 to marry, and 1 to kill. im keeping it female for right now. women please play. we all love lesbian talk. patti is exempt here. shes not a character and i think she might win one of the catagories hands down. now it helps if you put the song name cause bruce has a couple duplicate girls here. and you dont need names if one is not provided ( see example) for those still in the dark on how to play, here is a simple example. feel free to explain your answers as well.

i will f candy ( candy's room)

1 will marry mary ( thunder r)

i will kill the mother in law ( sherry darling)

so here is mine.

i will f janey ( spare parts) i feel bad for the girl. bobby is an ass.

i will marry sandy ( sandy) she seems like a nice girl

i will kill the girl in brilliant disguise.... freakin cheater.

glooper23

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 8:36 pm Post subject:

haha wow

I will f the girl in For You - because I like bitchy depressive girls.

I will marry the girl in For You - because I love bitchy depressive girls.

I will kill the girl in For You - because I hate bitchy depressive girls.
3. Radio Nowhere
4. Devil's Arcade
5. Prove It All Night

I'm thankful to have seen Danny's final performance.

My Indy bracelets are still on! 96 days and counting.

BlueAngel
06-26-2008, 07:13 PM
Brian Williams; another Springsteen lover.

Springsteen is one of his heros.

Guess he wishes Springsteen would do the things to him that he can do to the little girl in "I'm on Fire."

BTX :: View topic - Brian Williams- Springsteen Stalker (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=99066)

BlueAngel
06-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Firstly, when Kerry was campaigning and Springsteen sang a few songs at his Rally in Ohio, the people were already there for Kerry.

Maybe a few others showed up for a free song or two.

Kerry lost.

Springsteen's support didn't help one bit.

Besides, the election is fixed anyway.

As far as Obama or any other politician who thinks that by aligning themselves with Springsteen and professing their love for the man will get them extra votes, they're really not thinking correctly.

Most of Springsteen's FANATICS and I mean the hard-core fans probably vote democratic anyway, but further to the point.

The people in this country who aren't Springsteen fans/fanatics outnumber those who are and it doesn't matter to them what he says politically or who he endorses.

So, truly, kissing the man's ar*e is exactly what Obama did in his interview with Rolling Stone in order to reach who?

The FANATICS who are most probably already democratic voters because, you know, the hero Springsteen represents the working class.

Who reads Rolling Stone anyway?

Younger fans who don't even listen to Springsteen?

The casual Springsteen fan could care less what the man has to say politically or who he endorses.

BlueAngel
06-26-2008, 09:33 PM
Taken from the previously posted F, Marry or Kill thread from BTX in The Promised Land.

borntorun1962
Posted: Jun 26, 2008 9:38 pm Post subject:

second list

f angel( something about that lipstick on the dash)

marry janey (don't you lose heart.)

kill the red headed woman

The red-headed woman would be Patti Scialfa.

BlueAngel
06-26-2008, 09:38 PM
Sicker by the minute, folks!

BTX :: View topic - BRUCE'S Bowel Movement 10 Years Later : Colts Neck, NJ 6/2 (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=95635)

BlueAngel
06-26-2008, 10:03 PM
This poster at BTX has some serious problems.

BTX :: View topic - da yuppie dreamj be crashin fast (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=99102)

The following is only one example.

CTolderfanj
Posted: Jun 26, 2008 9:21 pm Post subject:

da hardj tines are a conin
no lubes gonna hurt
except ob course for da bushies
da pussies are naturally lubed
unless dere not

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yet, another example:

BTX :: View topic - how cone no shiny freds on dis page ? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=99110)

BlueAngel
06-27-2008, 11:33 AM
On the following two threads:

F, Marry or Kill... and

BTX :: View topic - sometimes i listen to bruce springsteen music (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=99178)

JollyRoger posts the following to louddrummer who started the F, Marry or Kill thread and to this Fatmanj freak who has a science board project with pictures of all the things he has shoved up his ar*e:

JollyRoger responds on both threads to Fatmanj and louddrummer:

You just don't learn do you ?

Don't you understand that the IP address that you are posting from can be matched to the other names that you use on this board(which BTW is another violation of terms of agreement )

Are you really that dumb ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously, this person doesn't learn and is REALLY THAT DUMB!!

BlueAngel
06-27-2008, 11:40 AM
CTolderfanj must be Fatmanj's alter ego.

They both speak the same language.

His signature picture is an advertisement for Viagra and he posted the nice language about female genitalia that I copied to this thread a few posts back.

BlueAngel
06-27-2008, 07:51 PM
Oh, sure, KleWdSide, I'm sure the crowd is so loud at an "E Stree Band" show that they are to blame for the inaudible music and vocals.

BlueAngel
06-28-2008, 07:15 AM
From the BTX F, Marry or Kill thread:

borntorun1962

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 7:12 pm Post subject:

i don't get the criticism.. bruce gave a wrap about oral sex in his shows, in front of some religious people as well. and for the world to hear.. He would be the first to laugh about something like this. It's fun people, bottom line.. and maybe the girls can start one about the male characters, i'm wondering which joe they will marry or f? kill? forget about it, us joe's are just too cool

Exactly the reason why you don't get what is wrong about this thread.

Springsteen did it, so it's okay.

BlueAngel
06-28-2008, 10:54 AM
Coincidence?

I happen to have my son's pit bull dog in my backyard right now.

The following verse from a Springsteen song was bolded and posted on a thread:

man, a love thatís real
is a love thatís hard
like a pit bull on your ass, in a very small back yard
a love thatís hard can be a love thatís true
but I swear thereíll never be any other for me but you

BTX :: View topic - Delivery Man (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=99311)

BlueAngel
06-29-2008, 11:07 AM
Man, talk about drinking the Kool-Aid and being brainwashed.

For some fanatics, when you pay $100.00 to see the E Street Band, you are actually receiving a gift.

Oh, and the band doesn't tour because they are compensated and it's their job. They tour because they are giving their fanatics a gift.

BTX :: View topic - The E Street Bands gift to you- How much is enough to give? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=99392)

BlueAngel
06-29-2008, 06:24 PM
robcar said over at BTX in The Promised Land:

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 8:07 pm Post subject: Re: whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

jimbo wrote:
BTW, Bruce's greatest strength is as a performer, not a lyricist.

Robcar said:

That's a howler.

Bruce is a great performer, but his performances wouldn't mean anything at all if he weren't a great lyricist.

Lyrics are, first and foremost, what makes Bruce Springsteen what he is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lyrics don't make Springsteen what he is.

He is what he is and portrays what he is through his pedophile, violent and sexually deviant lyrics.

Songwriters write of their experiences.

PERIOD!

They write who they are.

PERIOD!

He's not a great performer, a great lyricist, songwriter, musician or singer.

Media hype is what catapulted the man to the GOD like stature you see in him together with the "mind control" he has you under.

Nothing more and nothing less.

His repertoire of songs, for the most part, are boring and nonsensical.

BTX :: View topic - bruce kidnapped by aliens and forced to make human touch? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=99514)

BlueAngel
06-30-2008, 04:52 PM
EEEEEEWWWWWWW!

BTX :: View topic - COPENHAGEN 2008 Photos (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=99674)

BTX :: View topic - HAMBURG 2008 Photos (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=99666)

BTX :: View topic - PARIS 2008 Photos (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=99671)

BlueAngel
06-30-2008, 04:53 PM
They can't fix the sound at an E Street Band performance because that's HOW THEY SOUND!!

BTX :: View topic - GET THE SOUND RIGHT!!! (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=99656)

BlueAngel
06-30-2008, 05:05 PM
There is a thread at BTX in The Promised Land with links to youtube of all or at least many of the songs performed at the Paris show.

Where are the videos from Paris, Copenhagen, etc., that capture the moments right before Springsteen lays down on the stage and places his body into the pit for some groping by strangers?

BlueAngel
06-30-2008, 07:20 PM
Ah, what do you mean what could have been?

Are you presuming that because Springsteen is on tour, the promoters of this event HAD to reduce themselves to Bon Jovi?

Do you think it's quite possible Springsteen was never considered?

I do.

BTX :: View topic - Oh what could have been!! (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=99685)

BlueAngel
06-30-2008, 07:25 PM
downbound_train at BTX, The Promised Land said:

Bruce is one of the few artists ever who genuinely had the capability to go through their entire career without a bad album. Let's face it, besides Human Touch there isn't another bad album by him. It's a real shame!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, please.

Stop kidding yourself.

Yeah.

Magic is a real hit.

BTX :: View topic - bruce kidnapped by aliens and forced to make human touch? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=99514&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

sablefish
07-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Springsteen.. I that his real name?.. or just a stage name?.. I suspect that his name is what sold the band.. His Name sounded just Jewish enough to get by the "Traps laid for troubadours before they get to Bombay".. He had a Jewish agent and Springsteen helped launch the war against Iraq bu his early support of the war..

War Crimes For Bruce Springsteen... He was a Cheer Leader in this war of aggression... Screw him.. Hang Him for being a collaborator!

He Tries to be nice now, but when the Israelis ( Who run the music industry put the flame to his ass earley in the Iraq conflict).. He was on the side of the lies, and the crap coming out of the CIA/ Mossad.. CBSCNNABC>.. Mainstream Zionist lairs.

He had two songs that I liked .. Pink Cadillac, and Borne To Run .. The rest was all SHIT.

HE HELPED SELL THE WAR OF AGGRESSION.. Fuck him and the horse he came in on.

BlueAngel
07-01-2008, 05:59 PM
How pathetic is this?

A Springsteen fanatic, Anne, dresses her CHILD up in a t-shirt with Springsteen's face on it and makes her hold a sign request for the song Two Hearts!?! and brings her to a show.

A "little girl" being raised by her mother to worship a pedophile and very sick man.

BTX :: View topic - THE POLITICAL WORLD CAFE (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=27050&start=3765)

Obviously, the fanatics know about Springsteen's lust for children so they use their OWN to get what they want.

This is an example of what it's like to be a part of a CULT when you've been brainwashed and mind controlled to accept that which is abnormal (Bruce Springsteen) and, in turn, teach your children to accept the same.

Can you imagine?

Dressing your daughter (little girl) in a Springsteen t-shirt and making her hold a sign request for the song Two Hearts because of your infatuation with the man and bringing her to a performance by a pedophile?

How sad!

In addition, posting a picture of your "little girl" on BTX dressed in a Springsteen t-shirt and holding a request sign for the song Two Hearts.

Yeah, I'm, sure Anne's daughter wasn't coerced.

How old does she appear?

Like 9 or 10?

Yeah.

I'm sure her favorite musician is Bruce Springsteen.

How sad!

BlueAngel
07-01-2008, 06:54 PM
They appear to be slipping over at BTX in The Promised Land.

Eight years ago tonight and no thread about MSG!

As one poster comments:

WHAT AN EMOTIONAL NIGHT!

Huh?

Emotional?

Emotional wrecks, I might add.

All due to "mind control" and altered states of consciousness.

Yeah, what a night.

Makes the thread author want to watch the DVD.

Huh?

Sit around watching Springsteen DVD's and listening to his music 24/7.

No wonder they are as they are.

Hey.

There's a world out there that doesn't revolve around Springsteen.

Ever hear about it?

BTX :: View topic - no thread about 8 years ago tonight??? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=99831)

BlueAngel
07-01-2008, 06:59 PM
Madame Marie died.

One of the characters in a Springsteen song.

Think Springsteen will give the eulogy at her memorial?

Will there media coverage?

Will Springsteen dedicate a song on national television to her such as "Thunder Road?"

Will her family speak publicly about how much she loved Springsteen?

BTX :: View topic - Madame Marie has died (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=99769)

BlueAngel
07-01-2008, 07:04 PM
Oh, come on, Pam.

Do you seriously think that you or anyone else over in the Political World on a musician's UNOFFICIAL message board have the capability to create pressure and make something happen?

That's comparable to your belief that anything Springsteen says politically matters and that he has the same capability to make something happen.

But, we understand.

You live in a dream world.

BTX :: View topic - This story made my day, let's put the pressure on! (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=99854)

BlueAngel
07-01-2008, 07:28 PM
Sick people, I tell ya.

Dubya'sNegativesAbound; formerly known as DoubleNegativesAllowed on Springsteen's Official Sony site.

Vast; formerly known as VastRightWingConspiracy on Springsteen's Official Sony site.

Just to name a few.

Definitely "mind controllers" and/or assisting such persons through the use of their usernames when I was on Springsteen's officical Sony site.

BlueAngel
07-01-2008, 08:47 PM
Remove Your Weapons!

BlueAngel
07-01-2008, 09:44 PM
Remove Your Secret, Silent And Invisible Weapons At Once.

Drop Your Weapons.

Do Not Target Me Or My Family Members Any Longer.

Targeting Me, My Family Members and The Public In General Must Stop.

To My Comrades,

This, I Demand.

Whatever it Takes.

I am Prepared.

BlueAngel
07-01-2008, 09:53 PM
Oh, yeah, Jeremey, let's talk about it.

Can't think of a more boring subject, but, I'm sure you'll be able to keep the fanatics entertained and engaged during the "down time."

Boy, this is such an exciting topic.

I mean, I just don't know where to begin.

The hit songs from this tour.

Gee.

That takes so much brain power.

Or brain mush, should I say.

BTX :: View topic - The Hit Song(s) for Each Leg (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=99880)

BlueAngel
07-01-2008, 09:57 PM
Oh, my, GAWD.

Jeremy at BTX in The Promised Land says the following:

Can you believe these statistics:

One for the record books:

"if my math is right Copenhagen had 12 different songs from Paris before."

My, Gawd.

Stop the presses.

Front page news!

Copenhagen and Paris didn't have the same set of songs.

12 of them were different in Copenhagen than in Paris.

For cryin' in a bucket.

Thank goodness there are people like Jeremy to keep everyone up to date on such important national and global news.

BTX :: View topic - The Hit Song(s) for Each Leg (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=99880)

BlueAngel
07-01-2008, 10:08 PM
If you ever need to know anything about anything, just ask MadMel over at BTX because she KNOWS EVERYTHING.

Madison_Mel2
Posted: Jul 02, 2008 12:00 am Post subject:

outraged wrote:
I loved this movie and think it should be nominated for a Best Picture oscar.

However, I don't think it's appropriate for young kids. A little violent at the beginning. The dad sitting next to me took out his young daughter several minutes into the movie.

MadMel said:

There's a very good possibility that it will be submitted for Best Picture (not Best Animated Picture, for which it would be a shoo-in).

I'm sorry I missed this thread after starting a surperfluous one about the same movie.

Don't judge this film by its trailer (which does it no favors). It is one of the best Pixar movies ever made. But you're right. It's not for very young kids. It's a bit to sophisticated for them and there's not a lot of dialogue which may bore very little ones.

BTX :: View topic - WALL-E (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=99165&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

This is a violent, Disney movie?

Nice.

The original poster comments that it was violent in the beginning and one father removed his child from the theatre, but MadMel doesn't seem to understand this.

Instead she says that it's a bit TOO SOPHISTICATED for young kids which may bore the very little ones.

YOU HAVE A MIS-SPELLED WORD IN YOUR COMMENT, MADMEL.

SHAME ON YOU!

I know how much grief you give people at BTX about their grammatical skills.

ice
07-02-2008, 07:04 AM
im a new member and this place is kicking !

BlueAngel
07-02-2008, 08:08 AM
ICKY!

Jeremy3162

Posted: Jul 01, 2008 12:15 am Post subject:

Well welcome home Gina and I expect you up and working on the website within the next 6 hours. lol Just kidding.

Seriously I can't wait to hear the stories and you've had that Bruce experience now that so many of us long to have: where he says something directly to you that will stay with you for the rest of your life.

You're one lucky gal.

BTX :: View topic - Have fun overseas Gina! (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=97508&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

Yeah.

Just imagine.

You're at an E Street Band show and Springsteen makes eye contact with you; takes your sign; places his body in the pit so strangers can grope him.

Incredible.

It will stay with you for the rest of your life.

You've had a BRUCE experience that so many of them long to have.

Or, as 2Hearts says about Gina's trip quoting a line from a Springsteen song:

"from small things, mama, big things one day come."

This is what they spend their entire lives longing for?

Not touched by an ANGEL, but touched or acknowledged by a pedophile.

ICKY!

BlueAngel
07-02-2008, 08:27 PM
Yeah, BossAngel, I remember you from Springsteen's official Sony site.

You were going to be in Philadelphia on a Friday night.

Something to do with your daugther.

BossAngel says:

"I wanna die with you wendy on the streets tonight in an everlasting kiss!" is one of Springsteen's most romantic lines.

I'm sure he probably thinks, "hey, you ain't a beauty, but you're alright," is romantic, too.

Or, "I don't know why I love you, you ain't even pretty."

Or, "$200.00 straight in and $250.00 up the ar*se."

Dieing with someone on the streets ain't romantic at all, pal.

It's a suicide rap.

What about, his pedophile song, "I'm on Fire?"

Or, "I'm on the Prowl for a Wild Child?"

Yeah. Real romantic.

BTX :: View topic - Bruce's most romantic lyric? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=99898&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

BlueAngel
07-02-2008, 08:35 PM
HUH?

BTX :: View topic - The Capitol Theatre's Ken Viola. Can You Help Find Ken? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=100024)

Hi Everyone -

James here, from NYC. I'm seeking to send a letter of introduction or an email of same to Ken Viola.

Can you help me find him, or, send him my way?

Please let Ken know he may reach me - if you know him - at brucespringsteen91978@gmail.com.

Please also let Ken know that he may vet me thru Moyssi, Al Hayward or John Scher if he wants to, before reaching out to me.

Thank you.

James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, just in case anyone wants to communicate with BruceSpringsteen91978, he's provided his email address for you.

Remember, though, he's not BruceSpringsteen, although this is his username, he's actually James.

Any takers?

Who the hell is Ken Viola?

BlueAngel
07-02-2008, 08:44 PM
Springsteen doesn't sing about redemption.

He sings about his pedophilia, infidelity, sexually deviant behavior in addition to all his other immoral characteristics.

This is something for which he will never be redeemed.

Springsteen represents filth.

Nothing more and nothing less.

Excerpt:

But the Boss as spiritual guidepost?

BTX :: View topic - the gospel according to bruce/new book (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=100008)

BlueAngel
07-02-2008, 08:49 PM
He just can't keep his hands or his lips to himself, can he?

BTX :: View topic - for the ladies-how can a poor fan stand such pics...? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=42&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=3570)

One day, I'll take some time to figure out photobucket.

BlueAngel
07-02-2008, 08:57 PM
Oh, my.

Springsteen releases a statement about Madame Marie.

Thank goodness.

The world was waiting.

On the edge of their seats wondering when Springsteen might address this issue.

Oh, yeah.

We need our fortune tellers and I'm sure over there on E Street they're really going to miss Madame Marie.

BTX :: View topic - Bruce Releases Statement on Madam Marie (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=100031)

BlueAngel
07-02-2008, 09:06 PM
Burnsy said:

Despite sounding like a backhanded compliment, I always thought that his most romantic line really is:

"...Show a little faith, there's magic in the night. You ain't a beauty but hey you're alright. Oh, and that's alright with me."

He's telling this girl to put all of her faith and trust and him and hit the road with him. He understands she's afraid. He understands it probably doesn't sound like a good idea, that it's not the safe thing to do. He acknowledges that there are more physically attractive girls out there in The Promised Land. And, what's more, he knows she's thinking those very things.

But he loves her and can't do this without her. He hates his town, he hates his life, he's on the fast track to nowhere...but he loves her and he wants to rescue her too.

And what, my friends, could possibly be more romantic than that?

Rescue her?

From what?

Don't believe that's even mentioned in the song.

Anyhoo, good thing Mary didn't go with him.

Obviously, she trusted her instincts and knew, as you said, it wasn't the safe thing to do and realized he couldn't be trusted.

I don't recall that Mary or Springsteen expressed in the song that he understands there are more physically attractive women in the promised land and that she is thinking along these same lines.

Can't do what without her?

Obviously, Mary can do without him whatever it is that he can't do without her.

You either have a very vivid imagination; are reading into something that isn't there or have access to "inside information" that is disinformation.

BTX :: View topic - Bruce's most romantic lyric? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=99898&start=45)

I can think of so many more romantic situations than that, my friend.

jester5150
07-03-2008, 10:34 AM
thanks to BlueAngel i had never heard of BTX Forum before i went there and there is some funny ass shit goin on i think ill have to check it out more often thx again

ice
07-03-2008, 12:07 PM
ive just had a massive problem with making a thread .
i was logged in , made athread about single poeple on the singles site , made another thread and was logged out !

ice
07-03-2008, 12:09 PM
yes ! i was logged out , and all my work was wiped !

this happened to me once before on another site , and it has nothing to do with , fire walls , type of programs , or anyting along the moderaters lies about this issue .
i ad this problem before on another site after investigating a death of a member !

ice
07-03-2008, 12:10 PM
it can only be done bye moderaters , who stop poeple looking and posting !

im not silly ! ive had this before today !

own up ! who done it !

its nothing to do with programs , administraters , Firewalls , or server problems !

who cut e out of tis site ? come on own up ! who is on duty now ?

i wasnt imagening it at all ! was it because i posted a reply on another thread earlier , and themod is trying to punishme for it ? a mod that especially likes this other person ?

you see ? i made a thread , so i was already logged in , i posted the thread , made another but was expelled when i pressed the submit button !

who done it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not taking this shit !

i will find out who done it , because of the time , day and , who was on duty !

ice
07-03-2008, 12:17 PM
you have 2 chioces !

own up !

or i do investigations to this my own way .

chioce is yours !

i know what mods can do , i know one ! so dont even try and make your self beleive you can bye with excuses !
i am more experienced than that !

i expect a posted apology , any other action will result in an investigation , not only to the mod concerned , but what they are hiding !

BlueAngel
07-03-2008, 12:32 PM
There is so much in the world to be sad about and Bishopdancer is sad because Springsteen missed his opportunity to attract a fan base that doesn't only include the hard core cult fanatics.

THIS SADDENS HIM!

HUH?

Why?

Are you that emotionally attached to the man?

Yeah.

I'm sure Springsteen is crying all the way to the bank.

Springsteen doesn't need a wider fan base. He banks on his hard core "cult" fanatics to support his wealthy lifestyle and they have done so for many years through the use of mind control tactics in Springsteen's lyrics and otherwise; musical tones; trickery and deceit.

Most people aren't in the altered state of mind that the hard core "cult" fanatics are due to the fact that they listen to Springsteen's music 24/7; talk Springsteen 24/7; and follow him around the world during his tours.

Therefore, even if Landau and Company had reached a wider audience, these people wouldn't be seeing and feeling what you do about Springsteen because they haven't been altered.

Yes. We know that you are in LOVE with the man and want everyone else to see what you see and what he makes you feel in order to validate that which you know is not NORMAL.

Most people don't worship a musician as a GOD-like figure and most people aren't emotionally attached to the musician unless they've been placed under HIS/HER spell through the use of all of the methods I have mentioned in this thread.

Normal people enjoy a show and that's about it.

They listen to the music and leave the artist behind.

BTX :: View topic - Bruce releases badly mismanaged in the 90's (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=100083)

BlueAngel
07-03-2008, 01:21 PM
Did the fanatics ever stop to think that maybe Springsteen's popularity isn't as great as they believe it should be due to poor management decisions, but because the man isn't as great a singer/songwriter and/or musician that they have determined he is.

Afterall, he has some very boring songs; nonsensical songs, sexually deviant ones; pedophilia songs and some violent ones as well.

He attracts those who feel a connection to that which he sings about.

On another note regarding the poster who said that there was something the narrator couldn't do without Mary in the Springsteen song, Thunder Road, and that he wanted to rescue her, which, of course, is not depicted in the lyrics.

Anyhow.

Sounds to me that if there is something someone can't do without someone else and they've come calling for them, they wouldn't be considered the rescuer but the one who needs to be rescued.

Good thing, Mary didn't leave with him. He may have married her; had a public affair; stopped in Reno to have a threesome; and continued to visit the little girl whose Daddy isn't home so he can do the things to her that her Daddy can't and take her hire cause he's on fire.

Role reversal as far as this HERO who supposedly wants to rescue Mary in the song Thunder Road.

His hates his life; the town he lives in so says the poster who has a very vivid imagination about the song or was fed some "inside information" which is disinformation, but he's there to rescue Mary.

The same as when you're a victim of a mind control program and you are to worship your handler/abuser as a GOD-like figure and the fanatics demonstrate this to a certain extent.

BlueAngel
07-03-2008, 01:41 PM
Anyone esle hear this on the news this morning? In an interview Pierce Brosnan (007) now having sung in the movie version of Mamma Mia
says
he wants to star in a musical about Bruce Springsteen.

The 55-year-old actor - who debuts his vocal talents in the ABBA-inspired musical 'Mamma Mia!' - has got the taste for singing on screen, and is keen to take on the challenge of performing Springsteen's most famous tracks.

"I'd love to see a musical of Springsteen songs.

"His songs have got such imagery and poetry. I would like to star in it - I'd have a crack at it. I really enjoyed doing 'Mamma Mia!' so why not? In for a penny, in for a pound!"

BTX :: View topic - Pierce Brosnan wants to be The Boss (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=100068)

How 'bout the imagery in Red-headed Woman; I'm on the Prowl for a Wild Child; Reno; I'm on Fire?

Or, "Point Blank?"

Another nice song.

Throw "Magic" in there.

"I've got my shiny saw blade and I'll cut you in half."

Or...

Bobby said he'd pull out, but Bobby stayed in.

Or...

I still get a good one off now and again and dedicate it to Freehold.

Perhaps, the song wherein he sings about having sex with a nun...

Yeah.

I think you should sings these on Broadway, Pierce.

Very good imagery.

ice
07-03-2008, 01:53 PM
blueangel ? i wouldnt bother with any one about pop idol gods here .

you must surely know beyond all doubts , that trying to fight children about their idols will only fuel their desire .

i strongly serguest , you leave these yongsters alone , dont bother , im sure bruce is a very nice man and does things for pets anominouse and helps old ladies bla bla bla .

get involved with other subjects , your on a looser here , you should know that .

all kids love their gods , especially pop gods . try another thread .

ice !

it bothers me ! because your so interlectual , what happened here ? anyway .leave them alone , when they grow up they an always learn from their mistakes and besides , we all know he only reason why poeple are famouse is because others hold them up with adoration , so , let them be , if they want to fund some one elses lifestyle , thats their loss , not yours .

BlueAngel
07-03-2008, 08:11 PM
blueangel ? i wouldnt bother with any one about pop idol gods here .

you must surely know beyond all doubts , that trying to fight children about their idols will only fuel their desire .

i strongly serguest , you leave these yongsters alone , dont bother , im sure bruce is a very nice man and does things for pets anominouse and helps old ladies bla bla bla .

get involved with other subjects , your on a looser here , you should know that .

all kids love their gods , especially pop gods . try another thread .

ice !

it bothers me ! because your so interlectual , what happened here ? anyway .leave them alone , when they grow up they an always learn from their mistakes and besides , we all know he only reason why poeple are famouse is because others hold them up with adoration , so , let them be , if they want to fund some one elses lifestyle , thats their loss , not yours .

Thanks for the advice, but that's not how I ROLL.

BlueAngel
07-04-2008, 06:20 PM
His voice is SHOT.

Starting to sound like Dylan.

Such a patriot Springsteen is, isn't he?

Spends the 4th of July in another country and for the first time on this tour and in a very long time, where does he perform the ridiculous song that has nothing to do with war or patriotism, "Born in the USA?"

Not on American soil.

Overseas.

Yeah.

Makes a lot of sense.

Will he perform Independence Day, too?

That is a Springsteen song, isn't it and I don't believe it's about July 4th.

Will he perform July 4th, Sandy, Asbury Park, or whatever the hell the name of that song is overseas, as well?

Visar inslaget '"Born in the USA"' (http://gptv.gp.se/player/play/49667)

BlueAngel
07-04-2008, 06:24 PM
Clarence and Springsteen didn't plan the passionate kiss they shared on stage. I guess it just got too HOT for both of them and they couldn't help themselves.

BTX :: View topic - Clarence talking about 'The Kiss' (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=100227)

I wonder what they do behind closed doors.

BlueAngel
07-04-2008, 07:22 PM
Isn't if funny how Springsteen seems to cater to his fans overseas more so than he does to those at home?

Performing songs overseas that the fanatics in the states long to hear.

I suppose the American fanatics think that "Born in the USA" is America's national anthem for the 4th of July.

I suppose they also think that "Born to Run" would be magnificent as New Jersey's own anthem.

Yeah.

Baby, this town rips the bones from your back.

It's a death trap.

It's a suicide rap.

We've got to get out while we're young.

Cause tramps like us, baby, we were born to run.

Awesome!

Can't forget.

I wanna die with you Wendy on the streets tonight.

Yep.

Sounds like a suicide rap to me.

BlueAngel
07-05-2008, 03:37 PM
Something quite interesting came to mind the other day.

When I was on Springsteen's official site, CRT once commented:

"I told you they were putting something in the water."

Now, this comment may have been made after I had written about this topic, but, in any event, when did CRT tell me this?

Certainly, not while I was on Springsteen's official site.

In the past, perhaps?

Or, was this comment made by CRT because this information was given to me in the past in order to create fear of drinking?

BlueAngel
07-05-2008, 03:41 PM
http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f33/gitmo-4569-4.html

BlueAngel
07-05-2008, 05:30 PM
There really aren't that many people who are interested in Springsteen and Scialfa's interaction with one another on stage other than a handful of hard core fans who get off on the soft core pornography they provide.

BTX :: View topic - Bruce's Hair, Patti, and Magic Songs in the Future (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=100404)

BlueAngel
07-05-2008, 05:53 PM
This is quite humourous:

seekay

Posted: Jul 05, 2008 12:21 pm Post subject:

btr4ever wrote:
Fortunately I have not read his books.

I wouldn't bother if I were you. He's a subscriber to the "Saint Bruce, do-er of good deeds"myth. Objectivity's not his strongest feature.

The above taken from the following thread at BTX:

BTX :: View topic - I turned that Sirius broadcast off after (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=100343&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

Jeremy3162

Posted: Jul 05, 2008 1:31 pm Post subject:

DO NOT, AT ANY TIME FOR ANY COST, DISS MOVIELADY.

One of the nicest people on this board, and she led, as a community, one of the greatest initiatives BTX has never done, raising $12k (or wait, maybe it's just 8k -- this always confuses me) for the Danny fund.

I hope Bruce recognizes her some day in concert or in private because what she's done and the time and effort she put into that was amazing.

BlueAngel
07-06-2008, 06:52 AM
A married man with three children dancing with little girls on stage; laying on the stage and thrusting his pelvis into the pit so strangers can grope his body; kissing women in the pit; spreading his legs in the pit so the fans in eye shot range can have access to his crotch.

Picture after picture of Springsteen kissing fans, arm in arm with fans.

I mean, seriously.

Perfectly normal, eh?

Wouldn't you want your husband doing the same?

BlueAngel
07-06-2008, 07:01 AM
I do agree with Jeremy.

Springsteen should acknowledge MovieLady in public or private.

Afterall, isn't that what obsession with a person is all about?

You want to be recognized by them.

When you're not, sometimes these people go over the edge.

BlueAngel
07-06-2008, 08:15 PM
I assume they wanted me to profess LOVE for Springsteen when I was on his official site and turn me into an OBSESSED fan in an altered state so that I couldn't break free to the truth.

Case in point.

Vast's thread title; I've Loved Bruce Springsteen Since I was a Teenager.

I was somewhat following his lead.

Vast is a male and has never attended a Springsteen show, so he says.

Never speaks about the man.

CRT posted a song with the words, WHY DO WE HAVE TO HIDE OUR LOVE, while I was in an altered state being fed lies as to how Springsteen rescued me from the cult.

Again, a suggestion to trigger me to act and behave as many of them do on BTX as far as publicly stating their SICK OBSESSION with the man.

BlueAngel
07-09-2008, 06:40 PM
Remember when I was talking to my husband about toenail fungus and Vast mentioned it on BTX in the political world?

Remember when I went to the store and had on a pair of really baggy shorts and someone on Springsteen's Official site in the Political World commented that my ar*se was dragging or something to that effect?

Remember when my husband and I were having sex and Holey Ghost in the Political World said I should scream louder next time?

Remember when I went out, came home, checked the site and Iverille said, Liars?? is back?

Remember when my family and I went down to the City; saw a certain attraction and DoubleNegativesAllowed commented on the same?

Oh, the list goes on and on.

Talk about INVASION OF PRIVACY.

Take Note:

Bush signs spy bill and draws lawsuit - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080710/pl_nm/usa_surveillance_dc)

Excerpt:

"Spying on Americans without warrants or judicial approval is an abuse of government power, and that's exactly what this law allows," ACLU Executive Director Anthony Romero said in announcing the suit.

BlueAngel
07-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Springsteen in OSLO "2008."

Why is he holding a baby on stage?

I mean, this is something all musicians do during a performance, right?

Yep.

See it all the time, right?

BTX :: View topic - OSLO 2008 Photos (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=101051)

BlueAngel
07-10-2008, 07:52 PM
Bush signs spy bill and draws lawsuit - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080710/pl_nm/usa_surveillance_dc)

Excerpt:

"Spying on Americans without warrants or judicial approval is an abuse of government power, and that's exactly what this law allows," ACLU Executive Director Anthony Romero said in announcing the suit.

BlueAngel
07-11-2008, 11:39 AM
Clinton acknowledged the so-called experimentation on "unwitting" American citizens in his V-clip that is posted on this thread.

As I've stated, my father's family had connections to the Mafia.

I was sexually abused at home.

Surely, with the CIA's connection to the Mafia, this was well-known and they knew I was a prime candidate for "mind control" and their pornography rings.

I was already capable of compartmentalizing/fragmenting.

Talent scouts arrived at my elementary school.

I was identified as gifted and placed into MKULTRA/Project Monarch. A special program, they said, for the highly intelligent.

I spoke about the abuse in this program.

I was made to appear schizophrenic.

The military, CIA and Mafia were already involved with me so my father gave 'informed consent' for me to be taken to military installations and universities where they would study me, try to help me. Oh, they were looking for a cure.

Lucky me!

WE didn't have the money to afford the "right" doctors who could help me, so said my father.

The military and University Hospitals have the best doctors in the world, he said.

My second grade teacher was in the military.

She left her teaching job and relocated to Germany.

She appeared at my front door step when I was older and my memory afterwards is blank.

She was wearing her military uniform.

Obviously, she had access to military installations.

After recalling my abuse at the universities and military installations, I would again be forced to return.

Did my parents believe me?

Perhaps, to a certain degree, but they were very sick people, as well and most probably wanted me to keep my mouth shut for fear of what the Mafia/CIA might do to the rest of the family.

They couldn't kill me, so attempting to leave me brain dead was their next best option.

My mother always said that she had to nurse me back to health and that I was in a worse state of mind when I returned from the military/university hospitals than before I was taken there.

Someone intervened and I don't think it was my parents.

My visits/torture were discontinued until I was "tricked" into a Witness Protection Program, as I've written about when I was a teenager and waiting until I was no longer a minor in order to bring this matter forward.

At present, the biggest obstacle I had to overcome was the fear of speaking publicly about my incarceration and being whisked away and tortured again.

The memories are horrendous and when they come, I must remind myself that I am HERE in the present and not in the past.

THAT CANNOT AND WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!

When I was food deprived and then fed small amounts, my physiology would change and I would be tortured immediately thereafter so that subconsciously, I would be afraid to eat even when not in their hands, for fear of being and/or reliving the torture sessions.

A mind control tactic to silence one by starving themselves to death. They could have attempted this while I was under their control at the military installations/universities and then reported my death as having starved myself.

This, too, has passed.

BlueAngel
07-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Cuomo: AT&T and AOL block child porn newsgroups - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080711/ap_on_hi_te/child_pornography)

AT&T and AOL have agreed?

Excuse me, but child pornography is illegal and those who assist in its' distribution are accessories.

BlueAngel
07-11-2008, 06:35 PM
Twist and Shout...

"You know you're just a little girl."

Jeremy thinks this youtube video of the E Street Band performing the Beatles' "Twist and Shout" is the best he's ever seen.

Obviously, he's referring to the best rendition that the E Street Band has ever done because, certainly, this cannot in any way, shape or form compare to a Beatles' performance of "Twist and Shout."

But, then again, it could be pure crap and the brainwashed fanatics would say it was great.

That's how they've been conditioned.

BTX :: View topic - Possibly the best Twist and Shout I've ever watched (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=101414)

BlueAngel
07-11-2008, 06:36 PM
The fanatics have been "blinded by the light."

BlueAngel
07-11-2008, 06:40 PM
A PM I received from fuckoff:

Private Message: fuck off
Yesterday, 07:07 PM
fuckoff
Junior Member Join Date: Jul 2008

fuck off

Everything you've written is bullshit.