PDA

View Full Version : MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

BlueAngel
10-19-2008, 11:47 PM
WOW!

I feel cheated.

So many threads in BLUE.

But, my thread, Mind Control and the Music Industry in WHITE.

BlueAngel
10-20-2008, 09:16 PM
Gracias for adding the color.

BlueAngel
10-21-2008, 10:59 PM
No, it's not just you, Southside Lonny.

The following thread by DNA is WRONG!

Just wrong.

Shows how sick he is.

Posting a picture of Sarah Palin's Down's Syndrome baby and titling it, "Trig, what a cute, chubby, baby, growing up right before our eyes," is as low as Sarah Palin and John Mccain using this innocent child to get votes.

DNA is a DEMOCRAT through and through.

So, what is his point?

To make this child a punching bag?

He has proven with this thread he has no respect for children.

Special needs or otherwise.

But, we already knew that.

DNA is a Springsteen devotee who has known HIM for decades and was instrumental in altering my consciousness while on Springsteen's official Sony site.

BTX :: View topic - Trig: An Adorable, Chubby Child Growing Up B4 Our Very Eyes (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=120310)

Meanwhile, VAST is busy peeing himself because GAZ27 replied to him.

Seems he is about as obsessed with urination as Springsteen is.

BlueAngel
10-21-2008, 11:29 PM
You would think Mr. and Mrs. Obama would want to keep better company.

Guess they don't mind hanging around with a pedophile.

BTX :: View topic - VIDEOs: bruce with billy joel at barack obama NYC concert (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=119810)

Birds of the same feather flock together, I suppose.

What a political whore Springsteen is.

BlueAngel
10-21-2008, 11:43 PM
The delete my post option is missing in action.

zausuaz
10-22-2008, 11:16 AM
YouTube - zausuaz's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/zausuaz)

is this proof of inaudible music being played into the subconscious of people in movie theatre's or what????

justgroovy
10-22-2008, 12:10 PM
The delete my post option is missing in action.

CG had a really bad situation happen within the last few days where a mod deleted all of his posts on a forum. He had over 2500 posts over a few years. As you can imagine the powers that be were not happy about this.

I think sanjay is having the delete option taken away from everyone so this doesn't happen anywhere else. Just do what you did, edit and delete within the post.

Sorry about that Blue, one bad apple etc etc

BlueAngel
10-22-2008, 01:03 PM
Thanks, Groovy.

BlueAngel
10-28-2008, 01:10 AM
Ozzy Osbourne (http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/entertainers/music/ozzy-osbourne/)

Ozzy Osbourne urinates on the Alamo while wearing a dress.

Arrested for domestic violence against Sharon.

At the White House annual correspondent's dinner, President Bush declares what a great audience we have here and includes Ozzy Osbourne.

Huh?

What the hell is he doing there?

Ozzy bites the head from an unconscious real bat that a fan throws on stage during a show thinking it was one of the fake bats.

Huh?

Excuse me, but I've never been to a Black Sabbath show.

Apparently, they use fake bats as props?

You're telling me that the song Suicide Solution isn't about suicide?

Give me a break.

The line says, "suicide is the only way out."

NICE!

Ozzy Osbourne
Suicide Solution

Wine is fine but whiskey's quicker
Suicide is slow with liquor
Take a bottle, drown your sorrows
Then it floods away tomorrow

Evil thoughts and evil doings
Cold, alone you hang in ruins
Thought that you'd escape the Reaper
You can't escape the Master Keeper

'Cause you feel life's unreal and you're living a lie
Such a shame who's to blame and you're wondering why
Then you ask from your cask is there life after birth
What you saw can mean Hell on this earth
Hell on this earth

Now you live inside a bottle
The Reaper's travelling full throttle
It's catching you but you don't see
The Reaper's you and the Reaper is me

Breaking laws, knocking doors
But there's no one at home
Made your bed, rest your head
But you lie there and moan
Where to hide, Suicide is the only way out
Don't you know what it's really about

Wine is fine but whiskey's quicker
Suicide is slow with liquor
Take a bottle, drown your sorrows
Then it floods away tomorrow

Read the timeline, quite interesting.

BlueAngel
10-30-2008, 10:56 AM
Apparently, Joaquin Phoenix is quitting the movies to pursue a career in music.

Excerpt:

Phoenix is apparently giving up acting to pursue music, a passion of his since he learned to play guitar to play the role of Johnny Cash in 2005's "Walk the Line." According to Billboard, Phoenix is working on an album with Tim Burgess, frontman for the UK group The Charlatans. Burgess said, "Once he learnt guitar he found that he had quite a lot of demons inside himself that he wanted to expel through music.

Joaquin Phoenix Shocks With Retirement Announcement (http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/joaquinphoenix_blog.html)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

learnt?

Shouldn't it be learned?

We do hope music helps you expel those demons that you have inside of you.

BlueAngel
10-30-2008, 10:22 PM
Not worthy.

BlueAngel
10-31-2008, 12:53 AM
Oh, please.

Michael Jackson is another pedophile in the music industry.

Do we really need to look at him?

Michael Jackson opts out of Jackson 5 reunion - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081031/music_nm/us_jackson_life)

BlueAngel
10-31-2008, 12:57 AM
Not worthy.

BlueAngel
10-31-2008, 09:32 PM
Not worthy.

BlueAngel
10-31-2008, 11:21 PM
Not worthy.

BlueAngel
11-01-2008, 08:26 PM
Are you kidding me?

A Jackson Five (5) Comeback tour?

More like Michael's brothers and sisters are trying to put Michael back into the spotlight and help him with a comeback.

Hang it up, Michael.

You are one sick puppy.

Oct. 27-Nov.3: Jacksons In Action, Zep Un-Ledded, And AC/DC Back In The Black - That's Really Week (http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/thatsreallyweek/29190/oct-27-nov3-jacksons-in-action-zep-un-ledded-and-acdc-back-in-the-black/)

BlueAngel
11-03-2008, 09:37 PM
I'm certain that Mr. and Mrs. Obama have every CD that Springsteen ever produced and that their children have been indoctrinated to his music.

Springsteen has thousands of African American fans, doesn't he?

They're such good buddies, now, Springsteen and Obama, aren't they?

What a pawn.

Rallying with the Obama's in Ohio, Springsteen unveiled a new song for his next CD, soon to be released along with a tour (man, talk about milking the cows) that appears to have been written by a second grader.

Springsteen received a hefty contract and, of course, this is contingent upon him producing for his handlers. They're not going to pay him or any other artist up front and take a loss. He's forced to produce at a rapid rate to satisfy his contract so this is what he delivers. Elementary writing.

He can't do it solo so he needs the E Street Band. Nevermind the Clarence can't stand during an entire show and has to sit on a throne due to ill health.

He's following another dream and boy does this song have the word dream in it about a zillion times.

Standing on stage with his wife and Springsteen nearing 60, singing about how he's working on a dream and his love with his wife I assume (our love) will make it real someday.

Huh?

How elementary.

Teeny boppers sing this stuff.

Usual MO.

He's working with a hammer, you know, cause he's blue collar; climbing a ladder; been dealt a bad hand.

After his stunt, he hands his guitar pick to one of Obama's children.

I'm sure they were thrilled cause as I said, I'm certain the Obama children were raised on Springsteen's music.

I wonder if Michelle and Barak play "I'm on Fire" for their girls very often.

Springsteen dedicated "Working on a Dream" to Obama.

I guess he and Obama are working on a dream and their love will make it real someday.

You would think that the Springsteen family was running for public office. Scailfa and their children were called onto the stage by Obama.

On another note.

Obama's grandmother, "Hoot," died today.

I'm expecting that Springsteen will write the euology; appear on national television and dedicate a song to her.

Working on a Dream
Bruce Springsteen

[G]I hear the nights are long the days are lonely
I think of you and… I’m working on a [D]dream[Dsus4][D]
I’m working on a dream[G][C][G]

Now the cards I’ve drawn is rough and darkened
I straightened the back and … I’m working on a dream
I’m working on a dream (come on)

I’m working on a [C]dream, though sometimes it feels so [G]far away[C][G]
I’m working on a [C]dream, and I know it will be [D]mine someday[Dsus4][D]

Rain pouring down I swing my hammer
My hands are rough from… working on a dream
I’m working on a dream (let’s go)

I’m working on a dream, though trouble can feel like it’s here to stay
I’m working on a dream, well our love will chase the trouble away

<whistle break>

I’m working on a dream, though it can feel so far away
I’m working on a dream, our love will make it real someday

The sun rises up, I climb the ladder
A new day breaks and… I’m working on a dream
I’m working on a dream
I’m working on a dream
I’m working on a dream (come on)

I’m working on a dream, though it can feel so far away
I’m working on a dream, our love will make it real someday
I’m working on a dream, oh it can feel so far away
I’m working on a dream, and our love will make it real someday

That's all Folks!

BlueAngel
11-03-2008, 11:24 PM
That's all folks!

BlueAngel
11-04-2008, 01:41 AM
That's all folks!

Leonardo
11-06-2008, 04:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESidBrr2cxk

BlueAngel
11-06-2008, 11:02 PM
Awesome!

Leonardo
11-07-2008, 10:10 AM
Awesome!

YouTube - awesome god

BeenThereDoneThat
11-07-2008, 11:00 PM
Leonardo, that was totally off topic. You are a flipping Jesus freak.Take it to the Sunday School thread.

Mr.NAFTA
11-08-2008, 01:37 AM
Wait if Springstein was your handler, but he has handlers, so he's a mindcontrol victim too. Maybe he has no idea he even abused anyone, maybe he's pulling homotricks on the side undermind control too. Shouldn't you being trying to help him? Afterall you could yourself have been programmed to abuse others. Right? maybe you have no memory of abusing other children or even your own children. How can you be sure your not just as guilty as you say Springstein is?

BlueAngel
11-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Wait if Springstein was your handler, but he has handlers, so he's a mindcontrol victim too. Maybe he has no idea he even abused anyone, maybe he's pulling homotricks on the side undermind control too. Shouldn't you being trying to help him? Afterall you could yourself have been programmed to abuse others. Right? maybe you have no memory of abusing other children or even your own children. How can you be sure your not just as guilty as you say Springstein is?

Why do you spell his name SpringSTEIN?

Is he hiding his JEWISHNESS?

Springsteen is a mind controller and a handler.

He knows what he is; he knows what he did and he is well aware of who he abuses.

He's a sexual deviant so I highly doubt his homosexuality is due to mind control.

He had a choice back in the day and he chose to remain a sexual deviant and stay within the cult to achieve fortune and fame instead of admitting to his crimes.

He couldn't live without the music and he knew it would ruin his chance of a career and so, I'm certain, they promised him this in order to remain silent.

He preferred my destruction then and in the present when I was a member of his official site because he knows who I am and of what he is guilty then and now.

I could have saved him from what lies ahead and not the other way around.

I have no intention of helping him in any way in the present.

He chose his path and now he must walk it.

It's not always about programming.

It's about being a product of your environment, and I knew my environment was wrong.

I resisted their programming because of this and the reason I was able to REPORT and escape without being killed.

They may have programmed me to do many things, but they failed.

Such as kill myself.

I have no memory of abusing other children or my own children, ar*sehole, because I haven't.

How could I possibly be as guilty as Springsteen?

I'm not a pedophile, pal.

Mr.NAFTA
11-09-2008, 01:00 AM
Resist programming? your not a good mindcontrol subject, have never been. The CIA/MKUltra failed? They don't fail, if you were resistant they would of snuffed you out. Since when has the CIA been so hardup for mindcontrol subjects that they would overlook your resistance, you stated before you've never been a good subject, come off it. I will say it yet again, my name is not pal, and I am in no way your pal.

BlueAngel
11-09-2008, 01:47 AM
Resist programming? your not a good mindcontrol subject, have never been. The CIA/MKUltra failed? They don't fail, if you were resistant they would of snuffed you out. Since when has the CIA been so hardup for mindcontrol subjects that they would overlook your resistance, you stated before you've never been a good subject, come off it. I will say it yet again, my name is not pal, and I am in no way your pal.

That's right.

I was never a good mind control subject.

But, at times I had to pretend to be.

Resistance was mostly internal; (i. e., alter switching).

That which wasn't internal was met with torture.

But, I had to resist; otherwise I would have lost my mind to them.

They wanted me for obvious reasons.

I am sure you can ascertain what some of those reasons may be.

Try reading the thread as far as being hard up for mind control victims and not snuffing me out.

EVIDENCE!

Two characters to post.

Mr.NAFTA
11-09-2008, 02:17 AM
Oh yeah I bet as a child you were thinking WoW this really sucks being passed around like currency to every pervert in the music industry, but hey I should really play secret agent man and collect vital information. What child thinks it's pertinent to stay in and be abused to gain information. No child who is not under some form of mindcontrol and just pretend to go along with such degrees of long term abuse without any objection, and if you objected i'm sure you would of been found out to be a fraud and snuffed. You story has you as a child, but your actions portrey you as a 40+year old experienced CIA spy, who is a master of deception and is willing to be subjected to anything to gain more intel. Just doesn't work that way in the real world.

BlueAngel
11-09-2008, 03:14 AM
Oh yeah I bet as a child you were thinking WoW this really sucks being passed around like currency to every pervert in the music industry, but hey I should really play secret agent man and collect vital information.

Yep. As a child it sucked. I didn't think about playing secret agent man until I was fortunate enough to connect with people at a later age who knew I was intelligent and capable of providing EVIDENCE against Springsteen and the cult so I could get out alive and before I was an adult. Otherwise, I would have been incarcerated for a life time and forced to become as perverse as they are without any hope of escaping.

What child thinks it's pertinent to stay in and be abused to gain information.
No child who is not under some form of mindcontrol and just pretend to go along with such degrees of long term abuse without any objection, and if you objected i'm sure you would of been found out to be a fraud and snuffed.

Who said it was pertinent for me as a child to stay in and be abused to gain information? I was incarcerated, pal. I had no choice. It was pertinent that I gather enough evidence so that I could get out alive and abuse was part of the program.. They don't afford you an option. Like, hey, do you want to be stun gunned today? Or, hey, how 'bout we sexually abuse you? Let us know, okay? It's your choice.

You story has you as a child, but your actions portrey you as a 40+year old experienced CIA spy, who is a master of deception and is willing to be subjected to anything to gain more intel. Just doesn't work that way in the real world.

I was a child and, as I've said, I was fortunate as I matured to connect to honorable people who helped me escape by working as an OPERATIVE and providing them with evidence against Springsteen and the cult. I wasn't forced to remain in the cult by these people. I was imprisoned and the only way out was to gather enough evidence against them. I never said I was a 40 plus year expereinced CIA spy who is a master of deception and is willing to be subjected to anything to gain more intel. I said I was an OPERATIVE at a very young age and I have never referred to myself as a CIA spy. Operative is the operative word. I was subjected to torture and abuse not because I wanted to gain more intelligence, but because they knew I had provided evidence. That's the way it worked in my world, PAL, don't know about your world and, quite frankly, I don't care to.

Too short!

Mr.NAFTA
11-09-2008, 03:26 AM
Oh so they knew you provided evidence and just let you off with a bit of abuse and torture....ummm hello they already abuse and torture mkultra victims, they don't just do the same o'l same o'l when they find out your no longer under their control but your a spy, they fuking off you, yeah that's how it works in my world. These sound like the sloppest piss poor CIA agents I've ever heard of, right out of BURN AFTER READING.

BlueAngel
11-09-2008, 09:17 PM
Oh so they knew you provided evidence and just let you off with a bit of abuse and torture....ummm hello they already abuse and torture mkultra victims, they don't just do the same o'l same o'l when they find out your no longer under their control but your a spy, they fuking off you, yeah that's how it works in my world. These sound like the sloppest piss poor CIA agents I've ever heard of, right out of BURN AFTER READING.

I'm not going to re-write for you what I have already written in this thread.

I suggest you read it.

Yes, they knew I provided EVIDENCE.

Hence, the reason I am living and breathing.

Before I turned 18 years of age, so that I no longer needed or required the approval of my parents to go public, and so that I COULD NOT GO PUBLIC at that time, I was convinced by "criminals" that in order to prepare for the release of this information, I needed to go to a safe-house and into a government witness protection program for a while.

The above paragraph has been shortened.

There is more to the reasons why I did not present when I was a young child/teenager.

It has been written about by me on this thread and I'm not going to re-tell it to you.

Read the thread.

The CIA agents weren't sloppy, pal.

I just out-foxed them.

They couldn't kill me then or now because they know the tapes, pictures and other pertinent evidence will be released if they do.

Yes, MKULTRA/Project Monarch victims are tortured.

The reason it is trauma-based.

It wasn't a wee bit of torture for my betrayal to the cult, pal, nor was it the same ole', same ole.'

For you to make light of people who are tortured only illuminates how sick you are.

BTW, what world do you live in and why are you so angry?

BeenThereDoneThat
11-09-2008, 09:24 PM
Drama. This was a doozy. BA , I truly believe that you are FULL OF IT!

What proof have you shown?:eek:

Mr.NAFTA
11-09-2008, 09:27 PM
BeenThereDoneThat watch out she'll use PAL on you....and you know what that is......encoding, damn right she's trying to control my mind by using of repetition in her posts, use of the same words and themes over and over. What she doesn't know is that I;m more of an NTSC man myself and her tricks won't work on me :P

BlueAngel
11-09-2008, 09:34 PM
BeenThereDoneThat watch out she'll use PAL on you....and you know what that is......encoding, damn right she's trying to control my mind by using of repetition in her posts, use of the same words and themes over and over. What she doesn't know is that I;m more of an NTSC man myself and her tricks won't work on me :P

I have no desire to control anyone's mind.

BlueAngel
11-09-2008, 09:36 PM
Drama. This was a doozy. BA , I truly believe that you are FULL OF IT!

What proof have you shown?:eek:

I truly believe your opinion on this subject or of me doesn't matter.

In fact, I know it doesn't.

The proof certainly isn't going to be shown to you.

Know why?

Cause I don't have to prove anything to you.

BlueAngel
11-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Are they in love?

BTX :: View topic - Roki's Sig Pic Needs a Caption (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=122848)

BlueAngel
11-09-2008, 11:58 PM
The "WORLD PREMIERE" of Springsteen's new single, "Workin' on a Dream" will be unveiled by the NFL on Sunday.

I'm sure the entire world watches the NFL just as I'm sure the entire world is awaiting the world premiere of one of Springsteen's new songs.

We're all sitting on pins and needles waiting until next Sunday, no doubt.

I mean, what could be more exciting?

Isn't this the song where Springsteen sings he's "workin' on a dream" about 100 times?

The song that sounds like it was written by a fifth grader.

The BTX fanatics want confirmation that this rumor is true so they can be glued to their television sets next Sunday awaiting this miracle to unfold right before their eyes cause, you know, when Springsteen does something, the whole world watches.

In fact, the earth stops spinning on its' axis.

BTX :: View topic - Workin' on a Dream World Premiere Next Week on SNF (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=122926)

BlueAngel
11-10-2008, 12:17 AM
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and take note of the picture of the Springsteen family on stage with Michelle Obama and her two daughters.

Springsteen and Scialfa are completely focused on the youngest of Obama's children.

BTX :: View topic - for the ladies-how can a poor fan stand such pics...? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=42&start=7665)

BlueAngel
11-10-2008, 07:33 PM
I provided to YOU in the past the names of Springsteen's friends to whom I was passed around when a "little girl" and used in the music industry as a sex slave.

Several of them, if not all, had acess to my BETA programming.

Bob Seeger was a GOOD friend of Springsteen's.

So, too, was Dylan, Bono, and Billy Joel, to name a few.

BlueAngel
11-10-2008, 07:51 PM
Proceed accordingly.

Thank you.

BlueAngel
11-10-2008, 08:21 PM
Do you think Patti Sciala is a sexual deviant, too?

BeenThereDoneThat
11-10-2008, 08:29 PM
Seven angels Lyrics by Bruce Springsteen (http://www.lyricsdepot.com/bruce-springsteen/seven-angels.html):cool:

BlueAngel
11-10-2008, 08:32 PM
Seven angels Lyrics by Bruce Springsteen (http://www.lyricsdepot.com/bruce-springsteen/seven-angels.html):cool:

Your point would be what?

That Springsteen has devils crawling around inside of him.

BlueAngel
11-10-2008, 08:34 PM
Springsteen's songs mean nothing to me.

BlueAngel
11-10-2008, 11:03 PM
I was Springsteen's property.

Or, so he thought.

A slave whom he owned, but he shared me.

Oh, wasn't that so generous of him?

It was said that Springsteen liked "dark meat."

BlueAngel
11-10-2008, 11:45 PM
Groovy,

Can you find the thread you authored about rats/amnesia that also mentioned the use of laser beams?

I found the following that I posted on another thread quite some time ago, wherein I mention heat-generated laser beams:

They were testing the ability to increase and decrease a person's heart rate using heat generated laser beams.

They were testing the ability to increase and decrease body temperatures.

They were testing the ability to target an individual and create symptoms that mimic a heart attack; create heart palpatations; migraine headaches.

They were testing the abilty to use secret, silent and invisible weapons to cause numbness, tingling sensations, itching, etc.

As far as testing weapons, such as being able to sexually arouse an indiviudal from a remote location, I remember being asked to tell them when I was getting the "feeling down there."

Thanks!

BeenThereDoneThat
11-10-2008, 11:48 PM
Molecular heat guns?

BlueAngel
11-11-2008, 12:08 AM
Molecular heat guns?

Microwaves?

BeenThereDoneThat
11-11-2008, 12:33 AM
He stole your song> That is it huh?
Code Of Silence Lyrics by Bruce Springsteen (http://www.lyricsdepot.com/bruce-springsteen/code-of-silence.html)
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

BeenThereDoneThat
11-11-2008, 12:36 AM
He knows you, I'll give you that
Your Own Worst Enemy Lyrics by Bruce Springsteen (http://www.lyricsdepot.com/bruce-springsteen/your-own-worst-enemy.html)

BlueAngel
11-11-2008, 08:04 AM
He knows you, I'll give you that
Your Own Worst Enemy Lyrics by Bruce Springsteen (http://www.lyricsdepot.com/bruce-springsteen/your-own-worst-enemy.html)

Excuse me, but I'm not looking to you for confirmation about anything related to my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and the abuse I suffered at the hands of pedophiles such as Springsteen.

Yes, he knows me and I don't need YOU to tell me that.

Another Springsteen song with embedded lyrics and the reason it doesn't make much sense.

BlueAngel
11-11-2008, 08:08 AM
He stole your song> That is it huh?
Code Of Silence Lyrics by Bruce Springsteen (http://www.lyricsdepot.com/bruce-springsteen/code-of-silence.html)
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Even if Code of Silence were my song and Springsteen stole it, that certainly isn't what it's all about.

Obviously, I don't follow a CODE of SILENCE but he does.

Here's a verse from that song:

You walk with your eyes open, but your lips they remain sealed.

The message is that your lips are to remain sealed.

Instead of making the suggestion for someone to keep their lips sealed, if the song truly intended to encourage speaking out, it would have been better to say within the song something like; don't keep your lips sealed; speak out; open your mouth, etc.

Like I've said before, this man, Springsteen, has the audacity to infer in this song that he is singing about someone who is following a Code of Silence when he is one among many who follow that CODE.

There were many things said in an attempt to silence me such as Springsteen sings in the song, "Code of Silence."

You better seal your lips; keep your lips sealed; keep it in the vault; we'll sew your lips together; put tape on your mouth, cut your tongue out, etc

BeenThereDoneThat
11-11-2008, 11:27 AM
Obviously he walks with his eyes open and his lips sealed. Sounded like something you said a while back. Thats why I thought it was your song. I know this one must be about you though:

BlueAngel
11-11-2008, 07:53 PM
Obviously he walks with his eyes open and his lips sealed. Sounded like something you said a while back. Thats why I thought it was your song. I know this one must be about you though:

Yes, I said it a while back and I was referencing the song.

BeenThereDoneThat
11-11-2008, 10:21 PM
AH DECEPTION, THE ART OF ILLUSION. SHOW ME WHERE YOU SAID THAT. YOUR SUCH A LIAR.

you are too EZ.

BlueAngel
11-12-2008, 08:27 AM
AH DECEPTION, THE ART OF ILLUSION. SHOW ME WHERE YOU SAID THAT. YOUR SUCH A LIAR.

you are too EZ.

It's on this thread.

Find it yourself.

Oh, yeah, what a master you are at the art of deception and illusion.

I wouldn't be so proud of yourself for having those qualities.

BeenThereDoneThat
11-12-2008, 09:44 AM
Deception is a tool that has been used for centuries dear, especially by law enforcement in establishing a case against some one. Have you ever heard of one lie being perpetrated to catch another lie dead in its tracks. When liars who make such liablistic and defamatory remarks towards another as you have done here with Bruce, a simple white lie can destroy the dialogue of such a conspiracy as that which you propose against this man. You simply make this stuff up in my opinion.

Show me where you said that.......

SHOW ME!

Maybe CNN would like to know about this one, or Fox news. With a couple of key words in a story with your name in the title, YOU CAN BECOME FRONT PAGE NEWS.

Such sicknesses as yours can be cured after a mental evaluation and the proper procedure can be applied once your story is drained with the holes you keep punching in it.

Simply put...you have been captured in a lie that is detrimental to your big hoax.:eek:

BlueAngel
11-12-2008, 01:53 PM
Deception is a tool that has been used for centuries dear, especially by law enforcement in establishing a case against some one.

Well, good for those deceptive and corrupt law enforcement officials.

Have you ever heard of one lie being perpetrated to catch another lie dead in its tracks. When liars who make such liablistic and defamatory remarks towards another as you have done here with Bruce, a simple white lie can destroy the dialogue of such a conspiracy as that which you propose against this man. You simply make this stuff up in my opinion.

Oh, for goodness sakes, who cares about your opinion? Excuse me, but I recollect that I said Springsteen's lips remained sealed somewhere in this thread and you haven't shown otherwise. Even if I didn't, so what? As if that proves the man isn't a pedophile?

Show me where you said that.......

SHOW ME!

Find it yourself. You're the one who believes it to be of utmost importance.

Maybe CNN would like to know about this one, or Fox news. With a couple of key words in a story with your name in the title, YOU CAN BECOME FRONT PAGE NEWS.

Such sicknesses as yours can be cured after a mental evaluation and the proper procedure can be applied once your story is drained with the holes you keep punching in it.

I'm not sick so no need to concern yourself with my well-being. I haven't punched any holes in anything. You think you have, but I beg to differ. As far as FRONT PAGE NEWS, well, that honor should go to Springsteen.

Simply put...you have been captured in a lie that is detrimental to your big hoax.:eek:

Oh, please. Go find something constructive to do with your life.

Good day!

Leonardo
11-12-2008, 06:41 PM
Children?

Leonardo
11-12-2008, 06:58 PM
I was Springsteen's property.

Or, so he thought.

A slave whom he owned, but he shared me.

Oh, wasn't that so generous of him?

It was said that Springsteen liked "dark meat."

I am Bruce Springsteen.

BlueAngel
11-12-2008, 07:34 PM
I am Bruce Springsteen.

I am the Pope and Queen Elizabeth, too.

BlueAngel
11-12-2008, 07:35 PM
Children?

Well, yeah, but does it really matter at this point?

Take a look at the picture of Springsteen and Scialfa gawking at Obama's youngest daughter while on stage with his family and the Springsteen family during a rally and Scialfa and her oldest son holding hands.

A pictures speaks a thousand words.

There's another picture where Obama is forcing his daughter to shake Springsteen's hand while they're on stage together.

Springsteen looks thrilled.

As far as Obama's daughter is concerned, her father is forcing some old geezer on her.

Like she has a clue who Springsteen is.

I'm sure Barack and Michelle raised their kids on Springsteen's music.

If they did, that speaks volumes.

In any event, it speaks volumes that the next President of the United State's of America thinks his children should admire this man and even moreso that Obama is hanging out with him.

Leonardo
11-12-2008, 08:32 PM
YouTube - Mr.Mister - Kyrie [Singalong]

BlueAngel
11-12-2008, 10:20 PM
YouTube - Mr.Mister - Kyrie [Singalong] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRrW564QgKM)

Just awful.

BlueAngel
11-12-2008, 11:27 PM
Supposedly, Springsteen was to be a surprise guest at the CMA awards tonight and perform a duet with Rodney Atkins of his song, "It's America."

Apparently, it has a Springsteen reference and Springsteen requested a duet with Atkins tonight at the CMA awards.

Did he show?

Was there a duet?

Springsteeen just loves these male duets, doesn't he?

He dueted with Jessie Malin not too long ago.

Anyway, I can't find the lyrics to "It's America."

When I search Rodney Atkins, the latest music I find produced by him is from 2006 and there aren't any songs listed that are titled, "It's America."

The article says the song is NEW and they can't wait to hear it.

Huh?

A new song that's never been released is going to debut at the CMA's?

So, what's the deal?

Nashville Narc - Country Music Gossip: It's Bruce!!!! (http://www.nashvillenarc.com/2008/11/its-bruce.html)

BeenThereDoneThat
11-13-2008, 01:17 AM
Bruce comes outta yo mouth so much , I wonder how long he has been in there?

YOU CANT PROVE ANYTHING.
EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS A LIE
YOU ARE MENTAL
YOU ARE A BRUCE SPINGSTIEN...(I hope he is a Jew and hiding it)...ADDICT
YOU ARE A SPURNED LOVER MOST LIKELY
BRUCE AUTO GRAPHED MY FOOTBALL
IT SOLD FOR 600$
I APPRECIATE WHAT THE MAN DID FOR ME
I LOVE HIS MUSIC (especially the ones about you)
IF ANYONE EVER DESERVED TO NOT HAVE A LIFE: IT IS YOU BA>
EVEN LEONARDO CANT STAND YOU..THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES

BlueAngel
11-13-2008, 11:54 AM

YOU CANT PROVE ANYTHING.
YOU ARE MENTAL
IT SOLD FOR 600$

Definitely not an addict.

Just reporting on various issues.

Why do you hope Springsteen is hiding his Jewishness?

Which songs are about me?

Why shouldn't I have a life?

You're stalking me.

Are you threatening me now?

Oh, yeah.

That speaks volumes.

Leonardo can't stand me.

I wonder who can stand Leonardo?

Leonardo
11-13-2008, 02:22 PM

YOU CANT PROVE ANYTHING.
YOU ARE MENTAL
IT SOLD FOR 600$

Are you kidding me? BA is my lover.

BlueAngel
11-13-2008, 06:51 PM
Are you kidding me? BA is my lover.

Yeah, right, turtle.

Leonardo
11-14-2008, 10:25 AM
Yeah, right, turtle.

Don't you know it, dove.

BlueAngel
11-14-2008, 10:50 AM
Don't you know it, dove.

Don't I know what?

If I have to ask; I obviously don't know what it is you think I know.

Leonardo
11-14-2008, 10:55 AM
Don't I know what?

If I have to ask; I obviously don't know what it is you think I know.

Not the type to kiss and tell.

BlueAngel
11-14-2008, 11:03 AM
Not the type to kiss and tell.

Look, Leonardo, I don't know who you are and what you're trying to imply is just plain ridiculous.

So, what's your point with all this?

Leonardo
11-14-2008, 11:25 AM
Look, Leonardo, I don't know who you are and what you're trying to imply is just plain ridiculous.

So, what's your point with all this?

We had an agreement we wouldn't talk about this online.

BlueAngel
11-14-2008, 12:53 PM
We had an agreement we wouldn't talk about this online.

I couldn't possibly make an agreement with someone I don't know.

Leonardo
11-14-2008, 01:36 PM
I couldn't possibly make an agreement with someone I don't know.

That's what you're supposed to say.

BlueAngel
11-14-2008, 02:02 PM
That's what you're supposed to say.

I don't say what I'm supposed to say.

I say what I WANT to say.

Leonardo
11-14-2008, 04:33 PM
I don't say what I'm supposed to say.

I say what I WANT to say.

That's what we agreed you would say if this subject ever came up.

BlueAngel
11-14-2008, 06:11 PM
That's what we agreed you would say if this subject ever came up.

You're talking in circles.

BlueAngel
11-14-2008, 09:09 PM
Hey turtle:

Why did you say you were Bruce Springsteen?

BlueAngel
11-14-2008, 10:06 PM
Edification!

BlueAngel
11-14-2008, 10:07 PM
Edification!

Leonardo
11-15-2008, 11:33 AM
Hey turtle:

Why did you say you were Bruce Springsteen?

Cause it made me giggle..

BlueAngel
11-16-2008, 11:31 PM
Giggle on, fool!

BlueAngel
11-17-2008, 11:07 PM
Oops.

Did I say something?

Leonardo
11-18-2008, 09:59 AM
Oops.

Did I say something?

Only that you were glad I was your Controller/Handler.

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/parade/abj76/PG/images/royal_court/the_fool.gif

BlueAngel
11-18-2008, 12:03 PM
Only that you were glad I was your Controller/Handler.

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/parade/abj76/PG/images/royal_court/the_fool.gif

Stating the aforementioned makes you not only a FOOL, but a LIAR, too.

Leonardo
11-18-2008, 04:04 PM
Stating the aforementioned makes you not only a FOOL, but a LIAR, too.

And yet I giggle on..

BlueAngel
11-19-2008, 12:28 AM
And yet I giggle on..

You're in desperate need of a screwdriver.

BlueAngel
11-19-2008, 01:43 AM
This is a message I received some time ago from Dixon, Tuesday, November 18, 2003:

I was posting on IndyMedia in the city in which I live.

when we really want to get you, you will be silenced. if it takes a "friendly fire incident" to shut you up, your son will be fragged. You had better stop lying, you filthy cunt.

then he says,

and another thing....

the only reason that you are still breathing is that you are more useful to "THEM" right now than you ever were. By spouting your lunacy, you discredit the rest of the liars and freaks who make it their life's mission to smear good men. If there was any truth to this, "THEY" could always take you back to Lawrence, any time "they" wanted to. It sounds like you may need another treatment to stop your pernicious lying. Iheard you like it in the ass.....

Nice, huh?

How does he think THEY would take me back to Lawrence?

Knock on my door and tell my husband and children THEY'VE come to take me back to Lawrence and they would just step out of the way.

As if they OWN and CONTROL me.

If Indymedia is still in existence, I would appreciate it if they could search their archives and retrieve this message from Dixon.

The above comment from Dixon was posted by me on the following Club Conspiracy thread in 2005:

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f31/blueangel-government-spy-802-16.html

Leonardo
11-19-2008, 10:10 AM
You're in desperate need of a screwdriver.

And you're in desperate need of a screw.

BlueAngel
11-19-2008, 12:21 PM
And you're in desperate need of a screw.

When I told my husband that you said I was in desperate need of a screw, he brought me to the garage and said, "I have all the screws you need right here and a screwdriver, too, for Leonardo so he can tighten the one in his head that is obviously lose."

Lose screw that he is.

Leonardo
11-19-2008, 01:40 PM
When I told my husband that you said I was in desperate need of a screw, he brought me to the garage and said, "I have all the screws you need right here and a screwdriver, too, for Leonardo so he can tighten the one in his head that is obviously lose."

Lose screw that he is.

Yet I giggle on..

BlueAngel
11-19-2008, 02:17 PM
Yet I giggle on..

That's all you've got?

Guess I stumped ya.

Leonardo
11-19-2008, 05:43 PM
That's all you've got?

Guess I stumped ya.

Yet I giggle on..

BlueAngel
11-19-2008, 06:49 PM
Yet I giggle on..

You need some new material.

Stale, boring and old.

Just like yourself.

Leonardo
11-20-2008, 10:28 AM
You need some new material.

Stale, boring and old.

Just like yourself.

Giggle I yet on..

BlueAngel
11-20-2008, 08:11 PM
I read EmaEmerald's thread yesterday:

An Observation on Your Intentions.

Within his/her post there were the words "allergic reaction."

I've been hearing the repetition of "swollen eyes," and "allergic reaction" for a very, very long, time now.

There isn't any way for me to make it cease and desist or for it to PASS until I have recognized the cause and effect which I now have.

Sometimes I wake up in the morning and my eyes are very, very swollen.

Not the normal puffiness one might experience with age.

It is the type of swelling where it seems as though I'm having an allergic reaction to something.

I can feel that the swelling of my eyelids is infringing on my eyes.

Last Spring when I was in Florida for a week, I woke up every morning with my eyes completely puffy and swollen without explanation.

Same thing happened when I recently spent about 10 days in Colorado.

Why does this occur sometimes when I'm away from home?

Don't know.

This has been happening on and off for quite some time now since I awoke to past.

Never before.

One of the posters at BTX in The Promised Land mentioned something about Springsteen's baby having swollen eyes a few months back and it may have been shortly before I went to Colorado.

I read Ema's post yesterday and last night, I began to itch all over my arms and I awoke with welts.

So.

Yes.

These types of symptoms can be produced in their victims, inasmuch as they install an alter who attempts to take control of the CORE's physical, mental, emotional, psychological well-being in order to make them and keep them sick.

Their goal would be for the alter to SUGGEST to the CORE that it is having a life-threatening allergic reaction to food, etc.

A mind control victim is SUGGESTIBLE.

Very suggestible.

So, this is possible.

Not as far as I'm concerned at this time.

But, back in the day, YES!

I just recently had flu-like symptoms for about three weeks and this was also something that was "conditioned."

The reptition of "flu-like" symptoms presented.

When Beentheredonethat posted STFU and I inferred it meant for me to Shut the Fuck Up, he said it meant this, that and the other thing.

One of them being:

"shityourfeekinundies"

Nice, eh?

Anyway, I continue on.

Nothing and NO ONE silences, neutralizes or contains me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, 01:26 PM
EmaEmerald
Junior Member Join Date: Nov 2008

An Observation On Your Intentions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information contained in these pages, for instance, circulate within the ideosphere, or call it the infosphere, the only thing distinguishing these ideas to you would be their memetic unpopularity due to the allergic reactions of the observers, and your reaction to other allergies such as Governmental injustice, the same as communism or Christianity can evoke such an allergic reaction, and this rarity is mistaken for some kind of veracity of the said information. It is not, but seemingly paradoxically true that data is extremely rare. However there is a difference between information and data for the sake of dialectics on must define the two apart, bearing resemblance because both are similarly ingested by the same medium, that is the brain.
So your notion is wasted as you aim within the sphere to eradicate that which morally offends you, because the offense is a random unit produced by sum parts that is the sphere. Hence a static cycle.

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f30/observation-your-intentions-6812.html

BlueAngel
11-20-2008, 08:23 PM
Ema said:

and your reaction to other allergies such as Governmental injustice

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever hear of anyone being allergic to governmental injustice?

Do you know of anyone on this thread who proclaims to have been the receipient of governmental injustice?

Do you see the suggestion in this sentence?

Double-speak, double-bind meanings, jibberish with embedded messages.

This is what Ema is speaking and I, for one, don't comprehend it.

Leonardo
11-21-2008, 10:08 AM
Well, then...I think that clears up the passages a bit..

BlueAngel
11-24-2008, 12:41 AM
They bought Springsteen's silence, but they couldn't buy mine.

They gave him a record contract and not because he is an INNOCENT MAN, but to propel him into a false GOD in the eyes of many who seemingly believe he could never do any wrong.

I'm not rich and famous nor do I desire to be.

You might find this hard to believe, but I would prefer that my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch be public knowledge and the ABUSE of children cease and desist rather than have sold my soul to the CONTROLLERS for fortune and fame and have been molded into one of THEM.

They were WRONG then and they are WRONG now.

I knew it then and I know it NOW!

I'm not unlike anyone else who has suffered an injustice and seeks to bring the matter to public awareness so that it never happens again.

The only difference being that I could have accepted MONEY for my silence, but I didn't.

So, I struggled.

I struggled to have a life regardless of the interference the CONTROLLERS/PERPETRATORS inflicted on me.

I have worked HARD for everything that I possess and I'm not speaking about material items.

I'm talking about my husband and my three children.

I'm talking about my sanity.

I went above and beyond the CALL OF DUTY not only as an American citizen, but as a human being because it is my honor and my glory to stand before you and report that the absues I suffered were not isolated incidences and that MIND CONTROL programs must cease and desist.

NO CHILD, no PERSON should ever suffer in the manner that I did.

So help me GOD!

So be it!

Amen!

BlueAngel
11-24-2008, 01:17 AM
All I EVER wanted was my DIGNITY, my self-worth and to be FREE of a corrupt organization that sought to destroy me and my soul; make me one of THEM and incarcerate me for the rest of my life in a world of immorality.

I was able to retain these attributes thanks to the GOOD MEN and WOMEN who KNEW I was capable of helping to FREE myself and I knew they were capable of helping me to procure this outcome.

But, I'll tell you this.

I wasn't born desiring that I be incarceated in a mind control program so that my job would one day be that of an OPERATIVE who was to endure torture, physical, emotional, psychological and sexual abuse.

No amount of MONEY then or NOW WILL ever change that person whom I was born to be.

I was Born to be Free and not Born to Run.

Leonardo
11-24-2008, 03:30 PM
Bless you.

BlueAngel
11-24-2008, 11:47 PM
Bless you.

Well, Leonardo.

I am truly at a loss for words.

Unbelieveable.

I know.

Did you hear me sneeze?

Leonardo
11-25-2008, 05:32 PM
Well, Leonardo.

I am truly at a loss for words.

Unbelieveable.

I know.

Did you hear me sneeze?

I thought you might be having an alergy attack.

Are you alright?

BlueAngel
11-25-2008, 07:44 PM
Too short.

BlueAngel
11-26-2008, 09:46 AM
I thought you might be having an alergy attack.

Are you alright?

Allergy attack?

Leonardo
11-26-2008, 11:32 AM
Allergy attack?

Typo.

BlueAngel
11-26-2008, 12:50 PM
I can not and will not communicate with you.

You proclaimed yourself to be Bruce Springsteen and giggled about it not once, not twice, but thrice.

I find that distasteful at least and not funny at all.

BlueAngel
11-26-2008, 12:53 PM
I see you guys.

Are you spying on me?

:o

BlueAngel
11-26-2008, 09:34 PM
Well, Brilliant Disguise, you can tell yourself that in the Springsteen song, "I'm on Fire," he's referring to a sugar daddy when he sings the words, "is your Daddy home," but you'd be wrong.

How 'bout explaining the "little girl" reference in the song and the zillion other "little girl" references in Springsteen's other zillion songs?

Excerpt from the following thread at BTX:

"Not as creepy as him talking about his 16 year old girl friend in the Thundercrack youtube,."

How old was Springsteen in this Thundercrack youtube when he was talking about his 16 year old girlfriend and could someone PLEASE provide the youtube video.

Thanking you in advance.

BTX :: View topic - is IM ON FIRE a naughty rude song (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=124564&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

BlueAngel
11-27-2008, 08:15 PM
Bruce Springsteen Officially "Jumps The Shark" With His NFL Partnership

Bruce Springsteen fans are shuddering in their shoes today as the world premiere of his latest single, "Working On A Dream" was premiered during Sunday Night Football and well, it may have been Bruce's ultimate "Jump The Shark" moment. There have been numerous moments in the past where we all thought Springsteen's holier than thou legacy was tarnished, but this is where the question is no longer a question but a fact. The song is a clichéd song that sounds as if it was written by a five-year old. One friend wrote to me and said it sounded like a Bon Jovi tune and I felt the person was off base, because I can't think of anything Bon Jovi has recently done that is as cringe inducing as this ("Bells of Freedom" comes to mind, but at least I give the Bon man credit for at least trying to be genuine). Even though I am sure Springsteen is optimistic of the change in the White House, I largely feel he missed the boat here. Regardless of change, the world is failing and at its feet in ways no one has seen before. In a time where unemployment is rampant, I need more than someone to tell me they're "working on a dream", I need them to tell me that the world is one messed up place I need my artists to bleed with me; I need them to tell me that there's a reason to believe and that it ain't no sin to be alive.

I have seen Bruce Springsteen in concert more than any other performer and his career is storied, but as the years go on, I am starting to feel as if he no longer has his hand on the pulse of the nation. This is a man performing at multi-thousand dollar fund raisers for big-whigs and the cost of these shows are an impossible ticket for his average fan (the average price with service fee's is over $80). There was a time where Springsteen understood his fans and their struggles. I no longer feel as of he does. In truth, with rare exceptions, most of Springsteen's work for the last fifteen-years has come from a distant third-person perspective. While he embodied a third-person storytelling early in his career, I always felt that those stories and struggles were coming from first hand experiences. How many hardships can a man have who makes around $100-million per tour? The less he reveals about himself, the less interesting his music gets. The last time he laid it all on the time was on the much misunderstood Lucky Town from 1992 and since then, only in certain songs has he really let us inside. I'm all for penning an optimistic and cheery tune, but in a world where there is mass confusion and chaos, this is the best Springsteen can come up with?

For years, Springsteen biographer Dave Marsh has ridiculed bands that went down these routes and deemed them as "sell-outs", ditto Springsteen's manager Jon Landau. They embody a holier than thou attitude and how they could be willing to allow their golden child to stoop to these levels. They have often maligned other acts that do such things and none of them have been as embarrassing as this one. It's hard to believe that Springsteen is actually co-opting his art with the NFL. This is something he has spent decades trying to avoid, but apparently he no longer can. In late 2005, Springsteen re-upped with Sony for a $100-million contract, a deal which brought a large amount of head-scratching throughout the industry. He hasn't had an album sell more than four-million copies in the last twenty-years (and it was a Greatest Hits disc). When U2 and Prince did the Super Bowl, it was entirely about the music. In U2's case, it was about healing in a post 9/11 world. I sat there and watch the Irish Band evoke pure passion, emotion and empathy through the television set. A near impossible feat considering their mega-status but they pulled it off. Bruce is co-opting his image, his music and his latest release with the NFL. This is something I would expect out of Bon Jovi (who is a self-proclaimed football fan), not Bruce Springsteen. This most likely is coming at the urging of Sony whom he sold his soul to. His last record, Magic only managed to shift two-million copies worldwide. Not an impressive number at all. The music industries rules have changed and instead of coming up with inventive new ways to market his music, Springsteen and his management have taken the easy way out by partnering with the NFL. This is a sad state of affairs for an artist who once stood for the little man and was against using his music on a poorly edited football reel. Apparently the multi-millions in his bank account have blinded him. How much success and money does one man need? Shouldn't the music be enough?

My only question is…can an appearance on American Idol be next?

Anthony Kuzminski is a Chicago based writer and Special Features Editor for the antiMusic Network and his daily writings can be read at The Screen Door and can be contacted at thescreendoor AT gmail DOT com

BlueAngel
11-27-2008, 08:25 PM
What about this song, Arthur?

YouTube - Bruce Springsteen - The Wrestler (Full Song)

A poster over at BTX on the following thread said that Arthur was a BTXer, but didn't mention his username.

BTX :: View topic - My get banned -will get smashed for posting (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?t=124841)

BlueAngel
11-27-2008, 09:09 PM
What's the deal with this song?

Janey Needs a Shooter
Bruce Springsteen

Well Janey's got a doctor who tears apart her insides.
He investigates her and silently bates her every little sigh.
Oh, he probes with his fingers but he knows her heart only through a stethescope.
Oh, his hands are so old and his instruments so cold
Janey turns him down like dope.

And Janey's got a proctor. From his marble pulpit he smiles.
He provides consolation and an open invitation to confession at any time.
Between the pages of his bible he holds from what Janey he hides.
With her doors open wide she begs "Come inside."
He's too long been content to mess around with the handles on the outside.

And Janey needs a shooter
A shooter like this boy on her side
Janey needs a shooter
Someone who knows her style
And I know her style

Well Janey loved a mechanic who owned a gas station down on Route 9.
Well she took him to bed and I beat my head on *his gas tanks and bled all over his tires.
And then he smashed my car with big tow bar. I got out and asked him why.
He said, "'Cuz with her it's either you or me, and it's gonna be me."
And I watched Janey silently stand by.

Then she flopped with a cop who lived 'round the block.
He'd come peak in my window every night.
Janey's skin would turn pale as the siren he'd wail outside my house all night long when he knew she was inside.
She said his big gun was fun but Janey's small, and sometimes he scared her.
So I held her real close. She was more a saint than a ghost.
And told her I so long had been prepared for her.

And Janey needs a shooter
A shooter just like me on her side
Janey needs a shooter
Somebody who won't let her slide
And I can't let her slide

Woah, stay in here tonight, baby, and I won't let you slide.
I'm stayin' here tonight, woah, Janey, and I won't let you slide.
I'm stayin' here tonight. Baby I'm a-can'(t) let you slide.

BlueAngel
11-27-2008, 09:34 PM
THE WRESTLER©
Bruce Springsteen

Album's version

Two, three, four

Have you ever seen a one trick pony in the field so happy and free?
If you've ever seen a one trick pony then you've seen me
Have you ever seen a one-legged dog making its way down the street?
If you've ever seen a one-legged dog then you've seen me

Then you've seen me, I come and stand at every door
Then you've seen me, I always leave with less than I had before
Then you've seen me, bet I can make you smile when the blood, it hits the floor
Tell me, friend, can you ask for anything more?
Tell me can you ask for anything more?

Have you ever seen a scarecrow filled with nothing but dust and wheat?
If you've ever seen that scarecrow then you've seen me
Have you ever seen a one-armed man punching at nothing but the breeze?
If you've ever seen a one-armed man then you've seen me

Then you've seen me, I come and stand at every door
Then you've seen me, I always leave with less than I had before
Then you've seen me, bet I can make you smile when the blood, it hits the floor
Tell me, friend, can you ask for anything more?
Tell me can you ask for anything more?

These things that have comforted me, I drive away
This place that is my home I cannot stay
My only faith's in the broken bones and bruises I display

Have you ever seen a one-legged man trying to dance his way free?
If you've ever seen a one-legged man then you've seen me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have you ever seen a one-legged dog making its way down the street?"

Has anyone?

"bet I can make you smile when the blood, it hits the floor"

Oh, that sounds nice!

BlueAngel
11-29-2008, 04:39 PM
High pitched frequency in left ear.

Almost a constant for weeks now.

Only at home.

Producing symptoms.

BlueAngel
11-29-2008, 08:15 PM
Verification and Confirmation is requested.

BlueAngel
11-29-2008, 09:25 PM
beentheredonethat continues to imply on every thread wherein he finds the opportunity that I should be ashamed.

Ashamed of what?

Ashamed that, as CHILD, I was sexually, physically, emotionally and psychologically abused by sadistic pigs/men?

Ashamed that the CIA forced me to participate in Mafia pornography that was distributed in "girlie" magazines throughout the world?

Ashamed that I was experimented on like a lab rat?

Ashamed that I was used to sexually blackmail politicians in the USA and abroad?

Ashamed of what, you pig, beentheredonethat?

That pedophile men within the music industry who sexually abused me?

Are you freakin' kidding me?

I am PROUD!

PROUD as a PEACOCK with my feathers unfurled that I escaped them.

They are the epitome of SHAME, not I.

SECOND GRADE POEM

I'm PROUD to be an AMERICAN
an American, you see
I wouldn't be proud to be anything else because in America you're free

You're free to do most anything
Most anything you please
BUT IF YOU DO A REAL BAD THING YOU WOULDN'T BE SO PLEASED

You don't gain much from doing wrong
but, a punishment, you see
that SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR DOING WRONG
through all ETERNITY!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This was my POEM to the BAD men and imagine that, I read it over the PA system in my elementary school as "The Thought for the Day."

I have NO SHAME!

My husband, my children, my extended family and my friends LOVE me for what I am and not for what was inflicted upon me when I was a helpless child incarcerated in a mind control trauma-based sadistic cult.

I am not ashamed of my past.

I sacrificed my life for GOD and country to make this public knowledge because it was wrong then and it is wrong now and no child, no person should every suffer as I did.

I was offered this, that and the other thing.

Enough money so I would be set for life if I signed on the dotted line that came with a GAG ORDER.

If I didn't do that, how 'bout a book?

Change the names to protect the guilty.

I'd be a millionaire.

A career in the publishing industry.

How 'bout being a ghost writer in the music industry?

I'd never have to work nine to five another day in my life.

Travel the world.

Live a life a luxury.

I TURNED IT DOWN!!!

I have struggled for everything I have and everything I have is more precious to me than money and a life of luxury because I worked for it and didn't sell my soul to the DEVIL for a life of fortune and fame to ensure my silence.

This matter will be PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE.

So help me GOD!

So be it!

Amen!

BlueAngel
11-30-2008, 09:39 PM
MEET THE NEW BOSS - New York Post (http://www.nypost.com/seven/11302008/postopinion/opedcolumnists/meet_the_new_boss_141587.htm?page=0)

Bruce Springsteen is a man who reaches across the political divide and across the eras, a guy who howls the truth with his electric despair, his stadium-filling voids, his catchy alienation. Nothing is more exciting than spending 45 minutes crawling into and out of the Meadowlands parking snarl to hear Bruce sing about bustin' loose on the open road.

Right now, though, the streets aren't burning. The night isn't lonely. It isn't some infested summer in a dead man's town with nothing but boring stories of glory days. A bright new day is percolating across the land. What will Bruce do for material? From now on, as Springsteen foretold when he campaigned for Obama in Cleveland on Nov. 2, there will be, "economic and social justice, America as a positive influence around the world." And the new president is finally going to fulfill "the right of every American to a job, a living wage, to be educated in a decent school, to a life filled with the dignity of work, promise, and the sanctity of home." So: 100% employment and 0% substandard schools? Sounds good for the country but alarming for Springsteen fans.

There is a bracing consistency in Springsteenian gloom, from the Ford years ("The street's on fire, a real death waltz") to Carter's ("Lately there ain't been much work on account of the economy") to Reagan's ("This old world is rough, it's just getting rougher") to the first Bush's ("Ain't no mercy on the streets of this town, ain't no bread from heavenly skies") to Clinton's ("Oh brother are you gonna leave me wastin' away on the streets of Philadelphia?") to the second Bush's ("Woke up Election Day, skies gunpowder and shades of gray"). If the Boss has a motto, it has always been this: No hope, no change, no way.

What's his next song going to be called - "Goodlands"? Will universal pre-K childcare give us "Junglegymland?" I for one am not looking forward to "Tenth Avenue Love-In," "Happy Heart" or "57 Channels (and a Lot of It Is Really Interesting Interviews with Cabinet Members About How They're Going to Improve Everyone's Job, School, and Personal Dignity)." Instead of looking for inspiration to John Steinbeck to make "Ghost of Tom Joad" or to Pete Seeger for covers of one of the old let's-make-a-union-that'll-one-day-destroy-the-car-industry songs, could Bruce take a Lauperian turn and surmise that we're all just "Born to Have Fun"? All of these fears were realized on Monday, when Springsteen released his new single, "Working on a Dream." The first line: "Out here the nights are long, the days are lonely. I think of you - I'm working on a dream!"

There isn't a lot of doubt about who that "you" is. Springsteen hasn't written a lot of love songs about Patti Scialfa, and now that they've been married for 17 years, they might be working on not finishing each other's sentences, they might be working on home maintenance and domestic staffing issues, but they're pretty far past working on a dream.

Springsteen debuted the song at an Obama event, and he's releasing the new album of the same title on Jan. 27, exactly a week after the Obama inauguration.

The song goes on, "My hands are rough from . . . workin' on a dream!" Springsteen used to need escape, freedom, catharsis. Now he needs a bottle of Jergens lotion.

Then comes the really twisted part: "Tweet-tweet-tweet-tuh-tweet-tweet-tweet!" Bruce Springsteen whistles? It's as if Sylvester Stallone took up tap dancing or Andy Rooney suddenly became funny.

Has Springsteen ever whistled before? "Nothing's coming to mind," says Chris Phillips, the editor of the fansite Backstreets.com. "There are shouts and moans and howls and falsettos. All sorts of vocal tricks, but I can't thing of any recordings where he's whistled."

If Bruce is channeling the theme from "The Andy Griffith Show," there's no telling what might happen next. There could be an Iraq war movie in which George Clooney plays a US colonel who helps liberate a country from an evil dictator. Sean Penn could play a CIA agent who devises a way to save thousands of lives using domestic surveillance and rendition of suspects.

But my fellow Americans, it will be a dark moment in our nation's history if Bruce Springsteen turns into Ned Flanders. I'm dreading the next time he sings the lyrics to "Atlantic City" and changes the chorus to, "Everything die-diddly-dies, and that's a factoroonie!"

Kyle.Smith@nypost.com

Excerpt:

"From now on, as Springsteen foretold when he campaigned for Obama in Cleveland on Nov. 2, there will be, "economic and social justice, America as a positive influence around the world." And the new president is finally going to fulfill "the right of every American to a job, a living wage, to be educated in a decent school, to a life filled with the dignity of work, promise, and the sanctity of home."

Springsteen has guaranteed the American citizens that under an Obama presidency every child is going to be educated in a decent school; every American will have a job and a life filled with dignity of work, promise and the sanctity of home.

Oy!

Going out on a limb there, don't cha think?

Excerpt:

"All of these fears were realized on Monday, when Springsteen released his new single, "Working on a Dream." The first line: "Out here the nights are long, the days are lonely. I think of you - I'm working on a dream!"

There isn't a lot of doubt about who that "you" is. Springsteen hasn't written a lot of love songs about Patti Scialfa, and now that they've been married for 17 years, they might be working on not finishing each other's sentences, they might be working on home maintenance and domestic staffing issues, but they're pretty far past working on a dream."

BlueAngel
11-30-2008, 10:12 PM
What about this song, Arthur?

My Lucky Day
Bruce Springsteen

YouTube - Bruce Springsteen - My Lucky Day

BlueAngel
11-30-2008, 10:37 PM
Excerpt from the article posted on this thread by Kyle.Smith@nypost.com:

Excerpt:

"All of these fears were realized on Monday, when Springsteen released his new single, "Working on a Dream." The first line: "Out here the nights are long, the days are lonely. I think of you - I'm working on a dream!"

There isn't a lot of doubt about who that "you" is. Springsteen hasn't written a lot of love songs about Patti Scialfa, and now that they've been married for 17 years, they might be working on not finishing each other's sentences, they might be working on home maintenance and domestic staffing issues, but they're pretty far past working on a dream."

So, who is the "YOU" that Springsteen is singing about in his song "Working on a Dream" if, as you infer, it isn't Patti Scialfia?

Anyone WE know, Kyle?

BlueAngel
11-30-2008, 11:08 PM
Some lyrics I wrote way back when on this thread:

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f25/story-yetta-yidenstein-ba-4754.html

Interesting that COLD/The Devil says I was a wanna be in the music industry.

BlueAngel
12-01-2008, 12:02 AM
Confirmation and verification requested.

BlueAngel
12-01-2008, 01:19 AM
Oh, please.

Kyle said:

Bruce Springsteen is a man who reaches across the political divide and across the eras, a guy who howls the truth with his electric despair, his stadium-filling voids, his catchy alienation. Nothing is more exciting than spending 45 minutes crawling into and out of the Meadowlands parking snarl to hear Bruce sing about bustin' loose on the open road.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Springsteen howls the truth and reaches across the political divide?

The truth about what?

His disgusting self?

Are you kidding me?

He reaches across the political divide?

You appear to be lying.

Just the same as Springsteen did when he said Obama was going to provide jobs to every American.

Again.

Care to clue us in as to whom Springsteen is singing about in his song "Working on a Dream" since you know for a fact that most of his so-called LOVE songs and, this one in particular, aren't about his wife, Patti Scialfa?

BlueAngel
12-01-2008, 09:27 PM
Back-up requested.

BlueAngel
12-02-2008, 12:32 AM
In like a lion and out like a lamb.

BlueAngel
12-12-2008, 11:59 PM
I've traveled high and I've traveled low
I've carried scars inside my soul
the hurt, the shame, the anger, the fear
but I never lost my sense of pride
for what I am I will not hide

You can strip me bare and make me cold
you can strap me up and tell me tales
you can mark my skin
you can experiment
you can tell me that you own my mind
but in the end
I'm the test of time

You can call me names
that I do not know
you can tell me that I belong to you
you can say you own me
and I'm your slave
you can torture me
to make me behave

but you never knew what you bargained for
cause I'm not a doll you bought from a store
My heart is mine
I own my brain
and my courage, well, it still remains

So you can strap me up to your electric chair
you can strip me naked
you can make me bare
and I wonder do you think I care

You can inject my body with your acid drugs
You can starve me, rape me
keep me caged
if you stun gun me
do you think I'll behave

I wasn't born to be a slave
I was born to leave my name engraved
upon the books of history
where it will be written of all your sins

So, go ahead, strap me up
get your needles
get your stuff
poke and prod and torture me
but I'll never tell you what you want to hear
cause I have no fright and I have no fear

I resisted the pain
kept my brain intact
cause I'd rather be dead
than remain with you
so I cut a path
made my own road
traveled it long
and traveled it slow
Now decades later
I've raised my head
it's ugly to you and you wish I were dead

But here I am
staring in your face
not running or hiding from my past
it's a part of me
it's who I am
and those who put their hands on me
well, I'm the test of time
and what will be will be

I've traveled high and I've traveled low
I've carried scars inside my soul
the hurt, the shame, the anger, the fear
but I never lost my sense of pride
for what I am I will not hide

BlueAngel
12-13-2008, 11:32 PM
You thought that you could silence me
interfere and frighten me
you trained me like you would a dog
lay down, behave, give you my paw

I told you then and I'll repeat it now
I was born a child
not an animal
that you could train
to act on your will

I knew that what you did was wrong
and you knew back then that I was strong
I resisted, I fought, I spit in your face
I told you in words of your utter disgrace

You thought that you could silence me
interfere and frighten me
turn me into a walking zombie
ruin my mind
scar my soul
beat me down
but I was bold

I stood up to the test of time
and here I am
this mountain's mine

So tell me now who will prevail
men of sins
or this once little girl

you thought that you could beat me down
twist my brain
and control my mind
you thought that I would go insane
never have a life
nothing worth the pain

So tell me now who will prevail
men of sins
or this once little girl

you thought I couldn't stand the test of time
but, I'm writing this and this mountain's mine

BlueAngel
12-15-2008, 09:20 PM
Land (Twin Towers)

Air (?)

Sea

Water is coming to mind.

Thousands of people board cruise ships everday.

The two busiest ports in the country.

Don't know which they are, but the Port of Miami and Washington are coming to mind.

BlueAngel
12-28-2008, 10:27 PM
Here are my suggestions for Springsteen's performance at the Super Bowl:

Patti Scialfa stands next to him while he sings "Red-headed Woman;" gets down on his knees and tastes here.

He performs his song, "RENO," which is about having a threesome and paying a hooker $200.00 for straight in and $250.00 for up the ar*se.

He performs his song about being on the prowl for a wild CHILD, titled, "I'm on the Prowl."

He should also pull a child from the audience and dance with him/her; give Clarence a kiss on the lips and perform "I'm on Fire," which is about Springsteen desiring sex with a "little girl" (pedophilia) who is sexually abused by her father (incest).

He should also perform "Freehold" wherein he sings about getting a good one off now and again.

Throw in a couple of his homosexual songs, such as "My Lover Man" and "Billy Jean" which is about Steve Van Zandt.

BlueAngel
12-28-2008, 10:57 PM
Springsteen's management has just released, for sale at Wal-Mart, his greatest hits CD with "The E Street Band."

Huh?

Weren't Springsteen's so-called greatest hits that are included on this CD already released in a previous Greatest Hits CD/Album, and, if not, aren't they included in CDs/Albums that were released decades ago, which would indicate that there is truly no demand for this release.

The inclusion of "The E Street Band" on any CD is limited to "live recordings."

This greatest hits release doesn't appear to be a live recording, but "The E Street Band's" name appears on the cover.

Probably a marketing tool, cause, as I said, there truly isn't ANY demand for this Greatest Hits release.

Redundant.

BTX &bull; View topic - New BS & ESB Greatest Hits (Walmart Exclusive) (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=126656)

BlueAngel
12-28-2008, 11:20 PM
If an artist needs publicity such as "The Today Show;" the "Super Bowl," etc. to sell his /her albums, I would suggest that it's not because the album is worthy of a BIG publicity push, but, rather the album needs a BIG publicity push in order to help it sell.

BTX &bull; View topic - Life Itself (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=127096&start=180)

BlueAngel
12-29-2008, 01:25 AM
It's a song.

You either like it when you hear it the first time, or you don't.

If you have to keep repeating it on your CD player over and over and over again to convince yourself it's good, you're involved in your own brainwashing.

I cannot believe the discussion on this site about a SONG.

One person thinks the song is about Britney Spears; others believe it's a suicide song.

Oh, the mystery.

Ponder away cause, remember, it's a very productive way to spend your lives.

Many of the people who post on BTX in "The Promised Land" must be paid salesmen who are trying to sell Springsteen's product and the remainder living in an altered state of consciousness/false GOD worship mode.

BTX &bull; View topic - Life Itself (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=127096)

BlueAngel
12-29-2008, 02:09 AM
Obama is not yet the PRESIDENT, and, even if he were, what do you think he would say as far as the recent bombing of Palestine is concerned?

Hey.

Knock if off Israel cause you're our enemy and we support the Palestinians and, if you don't, I'm going to send our military over there to kick your ass.

Yeah, right.

The world isn't awaiting anything from Obama.

BTX &bull; View topic - World awaits Obama's response to Israel's Gaza attacks... (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=127057)

BlueAngel
12-30-2008, 09:31 PM
Someone on BTX said, regarding one of Springsteen's new songs, "Life Itself," wherein one line is: "I can't make it without you," that he hears Norm MacDonald asking, "why not?"

That is just so funny.

What happened to Norm MacDonald, anyway?

Is he still alive?

Funny guy.

As if everyone in the world has gone deaf to the music and God's beauty as Springsteen says in the song.

Does this man think that everyone wallows in his misery?

Misery loves company.

That would be his core fan base of fanatics.

Same old tired theme.

Valley, dark, dreams.

Broken record.

BlueAngel
12-30-2008, 09:35 PM
God's beauty surrounds me everyday.

My husband, three children, extended family members and friends, not to mention the beautiful sky, mountains and everything else that takes your breathe away.

I could go on and on.

But you get my drift.

Just because Springsteen says people don't see GOD's beauty doesn't make it so.

Apparently, he can't see it so he assumes no one else can.

BlueAngel
12-30-2008, 10:33 PM
Well, yeah, BTX, Springsteen's song, "Life Itself," is definitely about his wife, Scialfa.

I mean, he's married to her.

Who else would he be singing about?

She has a black book with all of her secrets.

He knew she was in trouble.

She and he met in the Valley.

He can't make it without her.

When he sings about $200.00 for straight in and $250.00 for up the ar*se in his song, "Reno", he must be talking about Scailfa.

She even said in an interview when he wrote the song, why the eff are you singing about that sh*t.

Scialfa charges him?

Oh, right.

Must be Scialfa he's talking about in his new song, "Life Itself," because she DEFINITELY squandered all of her riches, her wealth and her beauty.

Who else would it be?

Come on.

They've been happily married for how long?

Who else would Springsteen be singing about?

Makes perfect sense.

But, Scialfa charges him $200.00 for straight in and $250.00 up th ar*e; participates in a threesome and then he tells everyone about it in a song?

I don't find that shocking, do you considering everything else he sings about, including "Red-headed Woman."

Maybe THEY belong in the PORN industry and not the music industry.

Spare us the details, please.

BlueAngel
12-30-2008, 11:19 PM
So, what do you think about the female members over at BTX who post on what they refer to as the "Ladies' Picture Thread?"

Quite embarrassing and disgusting to say the least.

I wouldn't refer to them as Ladies.

Ladies don't masturbate in public.

Obviously, they're Springsteen tramps and proud of it.

It appears they have been thrust into a "beta" mindset of lusting for Springsteen after decades of following him and listening to his music.

They project the image of a group of middle-aged women who are in child-like altered states of idol worship with "beta" programming in tact who can't keep from masturbating in public in front of their computer screens to pictures of Bruce Springsteen and telling us all about it.

Ladies?

Nah.

Pornograpy stars on BTX would be more like it.

Ladies don't behave like that.

The poster, Oh2BMary portrays that of someone who lives in a state of "beta" programming.

She is just one example.

S41 takes the cake.

BlueAngel
12-30-2008, 11:33 PM
How 'bout the controllers over at BTX in The Promised Land" who start a thread in order to keep the fanatics in a state of worship because they appear to be criticizing Springsteen too much.

Gotta keep them in line and get them back on track into their hero/idol worship mode.

Middle-aged adults in child-like altered state's of mind who are so easily manipulated.

Such as Jermey's recent thread about a HAPPY Bruce moment.

Unbelievable.

They all jumped on board and started listing their encounters.

My most happiest Bruce moment was when...

Blah, blah, blah and the rest of them follow.

Folks, you are watching mind control in action over at BTX.

One of the most recent threads:

Looking for pictures of Springsteen wherein he appears to be GOD.

Oh, please.

But, they follow and the pictures begin.

I have no clue where you could possibly find a group of people who were more brain-dead to anything else that exists in the world other than Springsteen.

BlueAngel
12-31-2008, 12:25 AM
You know, if you need to masturbate while looking at pictures of Bruce Springsteen and dreaming about him, Oh2BMary, S41 and all the other females on The Ladies' Picture Thread, why don't you do it in the privacy of your own home and not in public.

Spare your children the embarrassment and repercussions of their mother's actions in public because you're only doing them harm.

Go out in the world and find a REAL MAN and stop living a fantasy.

It's sickening to watch you behave in such a manner.

You're a disgrace to all women.

BTW, S41, please enlighten us as to when Springsteen has ever cared about underprivileged children.

If you think it's because he hands out guitar picks to kids at his shows, you've got to be kidding me.

Here, you underprivileged child, have guitar pick; that'll make it all better.

BlueAngel
12-31-2008, 08:00 AM
Here's to a better world in 2009!

Logging off....

GoldIsGood
01-01-2009, 12:00 AM
Every breath you take, every move you make, I'll be watching you..can't you see? You belong to me..how my poor hear aches..with every..step ... you ..take.

Now which member was it that had the dad who worked within the CIA was it Copeland? Love those guys.

BlueAngel
01-01-2009, 10:08 AM
Every breath you take, every move you make, I'll be watching you..can't you see? You belong to me..how my poor hear aches..with every..step ... you ..take.

Now which member was it that had the dad who worked within the CIA was it Copeland? Love those guys.

QUOTE!

BlueAngel
01-17-2009, 11:05 AM
The following text is taken from this thread BTX &bull; View topic - phllip1989 sighting (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=128819) over at The Promised Land at Backstreets.com: The Boss Website (http://www.backstreets.com) posted by One_Step_Up, January 17, 2009, 12:16 P.M.:

on youtube, confornting a kiss fan accusing bruce of plagiarism.

Edited for language:

"f*ck you you evil c*nt kiss c*nt kiss fag im mad now you wear your make up like a girl b*tch bruce can run rings around you with his 1952 fender .kiss you are a show pony with no new songs because you cant write songs because you are too dumb to write songs you keep living off one hit songs that were made 30 years ago.dont make me get born to run out thats my A bomb . YOU WANT TO GO TO COURT F*CK UOU MAN BRUCE HAS THE BEST PPL IN THE BUSSNESS TO EAT YOU MAN.dont mess with the boss."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How come a link to this youtube sighting isn't provided by One_Step_Up?

BlueAngel
01-17-2009, 11:13 AM
Why didn't the author of this thread over at Backstreets.com: The Boss Website (http://www.backstreets.com) in The Promised Land provide a direct link to website from where the content of the material he provided within the thread has been obtained instead of a link where you can search the archives?

I've searched the archives and cannot find the article.

BTX &bull; View topic - Lefsetz on Bruce/Kiss (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=128789)

Lefsetz on Bruce/Kiss
by rring on Jan 17, 2009 12:38 am

some "intersting" points, expressed as only lefsetz can.

ron

I saw Gene Simmons yesterday in the Hagstrom booth at NAMM. I'd like to tell you there were groupies, clamoring to be added to the tongued-one's Polaroid collection, but there were just a few geeks, looking at this intelligent man not quite as smart as he'd like us to believe who's great at selling and mediocre at music.

Gene didn't need to be a rock star. He was once a teacher. He can sell ice to Inuits. But timing is everything, as Malcolm Gladwell says. Rock was making all the money in the seventies, so that's what Gene created, an over the top rock and roll circus. With one certifiable hit, "Rock And Roll All Nite". But as the seventies wore on, the band had no luck with anybody other than its acne-scarred fans, so it did what every loser act does when it gets desperate...IT FOLLOWED THE TREND! KISS went DISCO!

The result was "I Was Made For Lovin' You". KISS' highest charting single ever! It peaked at number 11 in 1979.

There was a bit of MTV fame thereafter, with different players and no makeup, but ever since KISS has been running on fumes. Mr. Simmons boasting how great they are as they reunite with the old players, put the makeup back on, twist the little cred they've got with their nitwit fans into a new concoction and then sell the same fourth-rate rock one more time.

Maybe if you were prepubescent in the seventies you got KISS. Anybody whose testicles had descended scratched his head and ignored the act. Figuring if they wanted theatrics, they'd at least go for Alice Cooper, who wasn't purely about entertainment, who was truly testing limits, whose songs had something to say.

Yes, Alice Cooper deserves to be in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. KISS? We've been living in a Simmons-free zone for eons. Gene's the only one who doesn't know it. With the Internet and a zillion cable TV stations we can avoid him, let him grub for his money. After all, Gene's no Bruce Springsteen.

Then again, is Bruce Springsteen Bruce Springsteen anymore?

Maybe this is a different Bruce. Not the same one who was married to Julianne Phillips and lived in Los Angeles. Yes, that's why he got a divorce. IT'S NOT THE SAME GUY! He married Patty and retired to the wilds of his native New Jersey. Even broke up the band. I mean how could the NEW Bruce play with Clarence and the old guys? They'd spot a fake in a minute.

As for the music going downhill... Like Tupac and John Lennon, the old Bruce left a couple of songs in the can. "Human Touch" and "Streets Of Philadelphia". But then, with the old songs gone and the E-Street Band starving, Jon Landau concocted a "reunion".

Have you seen this new act? Listened to the records? "The Rising"? The old Bruce was an outsider, not a cheerleader.

Worse, the old Bruce stood up for the little guy. The old Bruce wouldn't allow an exclusive to be sold at a big box retailer that locked its employees inside. He'd pen an anthem protesting the abuse. He'd skip the Super Bowl, after all, didn't high school football players chide him for his long hair, beat him up?

I gotta believe this is the case. That it's just not the same Springsteen, because "Outlaw Pete" IS A DIRECT LIFT OF KISS' "I Was Made For Lovin' You"! It's the same hook! Even worse, it's the opening track on Springsteen's new album!

We're supposed to believe in a man who's turned on everything he ever believed in, who has resorted to copying the work of hacks and pawning it off as his own?

What kind of crazy fucked up world do we live in where NO ONE involved, not the producer, the manager, the band or the label could let the supposed Boss know his newfangled track is actually thirty years old?

One in which selling has eclipsed art. Where bucks are more important than music. Where Pollstar grosses are more important than listenability.

I read they were the same song in today's "Wall Street Journal", but when I actually listened I was positively stunned. At least Charles Barkley speaks the truth. He wanted a little oral sex. But Bruce Springsteen and Columbia Records want the entire country to blow him, like he's still the same guy who penned "Born To Run". Thank god he's not. As for the real Bruce Springsteen, I heard someone say they saw him working the counter at the 7-11 in Tulare. Or was it Tehachapi?

Listen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDqrniE3Uy8

Wall Street Journal: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1232044 ... outset-box

--
Visit the archive: http://lefsetz.com/wordpress/
--
If you would like to subscribe to the LefsetzLetter,
Subscribe to our Newsletters (http://www.lefsetz.com/lists/?p=subscribe&id=1)
If you do not want to receive any more LefsetzLetters, Unsubscribe from our Newletters (http://lefsetz.com/lists?p=unsubscribe&) ... fbec558ab6

BlueAngel
01-17-2009, 11:23 AM
The Drama:

What's this about?

BTX &bull; View topic - look at this (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=128768)

Phillip's comment is below the video.

BlueAngel
01-20-2009, 09:02 PM
Bruce Springsteen, Working on a Dream &ndash; review - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/cdreviews/4270228/Bruce-Springsteen-Working-on-a-Dream---review.html)

Bruce Springsteen, Working on a Dream – review
Springsteen has swapped anger for romance on his 24th album.

By Neil McCormick
Last Updated: 9:40AM GMT 19 Jan 2009

Don't accuse the Boss of going soft: Bruce Springsteen Photo: GETTY
Bruce Springsteen

Working On A Dream

(Columbia)

Springsteen 24th studio album follows 2007's Magic, a record underscored by fear, disgust and shame at the direction of his country under Bush. But now, as he plays to inaugurate a new president, the weight seems to have been lifted. The most political thing about Working On A Dream is that it is not political at all.

The Boss is in love, and doesn't care who knows it.

On Queen of the Supermarket, Bruce Springsteen drives a shopping cart rather than a Cadillac, swooning over a check out girl with the wry tenderness of a Midwestern Morrissey. The E Street Band fill the supermarket aisles with a lush update of Roy Orbison-style operatic rock 'n roll.

At times the sentiments come close to Tin Pan Alley cheesiness. In Kingdom of Days he rhymes "I love you", "I do", and "blue", while also drawing attention to the moon and sun. Yet Springsteen is too substantial a songwriter to fall into cliché. The dark heart of love is glimpsed in the desperate epic Life Itself, while even the simplest songs contain hard won wisdom.

On rare occasions when he strays from amour it is to celebrate hearty male friendship. The album's opener, Outlaw Pete is a sprawling folk saga, comic and touching, with a wild arrangement that hearkens back to the kind of music Springsteen made in the early 70s, before he really started to define himself.

The epic qualities of the E Street Band's sound is easily pastiched (indeed, others have built entire careers on it, from Bon Jovi to the Hold Steady) but Springsteen is moving forward by looking backwards. He has clearly been listening to '5th Dimension' era Byrds, The Beach Boys, West Coast Psychedelia and even pre-rock big band ballads. The arrangements are as likely to include swoonsome strings and choral singing as Clarence Clemons' trademark ripe sax.

This, I suspect, is Springsteen's idea of a pop album. But don't accuse the Boss of going soft. If anyone can make romance sound like manly business, Bruce can.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Inneresting interpretation by the writer.

"The Boss is in love and doesn't care who knows it."

Oh, my.

Will he be jumping up and down on Oprah's couch anytime soon?

Goodness, Springsteen rhymes, I love you, I do, and blue.

Amazing!

Did he need a rhyming dictionary to perform this major feat?

BlueAngel
01-20-2009, 09:46 PM
We're on the same page, dudes and dudettes.

I was pointing out the attempt at the subliminal message.

Being aware of it, makes it null and void.

BlueAngel
01-20-2009, 10:15 PM
I wonder why Springsteen didn't title his song from the Magic CD, "Girls in their Summer Clothes...."

"LITTLE GIRLS in their Summer Clothes?"

BlueAngel
01-21-2009, 12:43 AM
The Springsteen stalkers over at BTX in the "Political World" are now stalking Obama's children.

BTX &bull; View topic - Where Are The Kids? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=129270)

In addition to that, MadMel is now dreaming about President Obama and the First Lady:

She dreamed that they went into the Lincoln bedroom and were jumping up and down on the bed.

MadMel, asures us, however, that they would never do that cause she knows all.

Scary stuff.

Guess what?

MadMel has heard through the grapevine that the Obama's are hosting a post-party after ball at the White House.

Champagne toast.

My, MadMel is so in the "know," but I guess she wasn't invited.

BTX &bull; View topic - They're Blasting Through Ball After Ball... (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=129275)

BlueAngel
01-23-2009, 07:56 PM
Springsteen and Clarence Clemons embracing:

BTX &bull; View topic - for the ladies-how can a poor fan stand such pics...? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42&start=8985)

BTX &bull; View topic - for the ladies-how can a poor fan stand such pics...? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42&start=8970)

Clarence Clemons kind of looks like a woman, doesn't he?

BlueAngel
01-23-2009, 07:59 PM
Springsteen and Obama embracing:

BTX &bull; View topic - for the ladies-how can a poor fan stand such pics...? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42&start=8955)

Check out the signature picture that ThunderRokie over at BTX in "The Political World" carries around with her of Obama and Springsteen.

BlueAngel
01-23-2009, 08:02 PM
Just scroll down the page of the threads I've supplied.

I don't do photobucket.

BlueAngel
01-25-2009, 09:12 PM
Yep!

Springsteen single handedly helped to get Obama elected as the President and because of the songs he's been singing for the past 35 years, the American dream is still alive.

I think he's developed a cure for AIDS and cancer, too.

He'll be playing the Super Bowl and, that my friends, only goes to show how important and influential he is around the world.

I mean, everyone worships him, don't they?

Exposure, exposure and over-exposure.

Any reason for that, you think?

What will he play at the Super Bowl?

Born in the USA?

Seriously.

I have never read a factual account of a person who was to face a criminal charge, but, instead, was given the choice of serving time or being sent off to Vietnam to kill the yellow man.

Poor choice of words.

YELLOW MAN.

And, on another note.

The song was written eight years after America withdrew from Vietnam.

And, Reagan used it.

How ridiculous.

Like Reagan's people didn't read the lyrics and understand it's not patriotic and that Springsteen was depicted on the cover as urinating on the flag?

Give me a break.

Springsteen NEEDED attention and Reagan helped him out.

Obviously, creating controversy is the name of the game when you are in desperate need of recognition by the media because, otherwise, there might not be any.

As of late, it appears they've pulled every trick they have out of their hat.

They've saved it up.

They knew they had to.

I think they're running out of tricks.

BlueAngel
01-25-2009, 10:49 PM
I mean, come on.

The only person available to open the inaugural free concert was Springsteen singing "The Rising."

A song about 911?

Another eight years late.

Just like Born in the USA.

How inappropriate can you get?

The song references:

"May their precious blood forever bind me;"

"May I feel your blood mix with mine."

Come on up for The Rising?

The Rising?

Asking people to come on up for The Rising when thousands died.

This obsession with blood seems to be a theme.

How bout' one of Springsteen's other songs wherein he's kissing someone and tastes the blood on her tongue.

Nice!

BlueAngel
01-27-2009, 01:22 AM
For my husband:

I love you, Joe
More than you'll ever know
you opened my eyes
when I couldn't see
you're like the warm, calm waters of the deep blue sea
embracing me
embracing me

To be continued.....

I was alone and frightened, but there you stood
straight and silent
in the face of all I knew
you swallowed my fears
helped me rise above
you're the moon, the stars and my only love

To be continued.....

When I feel prey
to the predators on BS.net
and the truth I believed were horrible lies
you held me close
never blinked an eye

when I believed
in an altered state
that I had a baby and cut it up
was sent away so I couldn't speak
you held me close and embraced me
like the warm, calm waters of the deep blue sea

you watched me weep while I lay in bed
for days and days and days on end
under my covers, hiding my head
reliving the torture of days gone past
And, as I went hungry, unable to eat
there you stood with two clay feet

you're my rock
you're my sun
you're my moon at night
you're my star
that's forever shining bright
you're like the earth and the dirt under my feet
you're the warm, calm waters of the deep blue sea
embracing me
embracing me

you give me oxygen when I can't breathe
you're my moon
you're my star
you're the wide open sea

you wrap me me up inside your arms
I feel safe, I feel love and I feel calm

you gave me eyes when I couldn't see
you held me tight when I couldn't be

you're my guiding light
you're my strength from within
you're my life, you're my heart
you know where I've been

you're like the deep, blue sea embracing me
the deep, blue sea and all it's warmth
you're a blanket
you're my hope
you're my lucky charm

embracing me...
embracing me...

BlueAngel
01-30-2009, 11:31 AM
My husband said he thinks I went a little over the top, but appreciated the kind words; thought the poem was beautiful and only did what anyone else would have done.

He's a very modest man.

For my husband:

I love you, Joe
More than you'll ever know
you opened my eyes
when I couldn't see
you're like the warm, calm waters of the deep blue sea
embracing me
embracing me

To be continued.....

I was alone and frightened, but there you stood
straight and silent
in the face of all I knew
you swallowed my fears
helped me rise above
you're the moon, the stars and my only love

To be continued.....

When I feel prey
to the predators on BS.net
and the truth I believed were horrible lies
you held me close
never blinked an eye

when I believed
in an altered state
that I had a baby and cut it up
was sent away so I couldn't speak
you held me close and embraced me
like the warm, calm waters of the deep blue sea

you watched me weep while I lay in bed
for days and days and days on end
under my covers, hiding my head
reliving the torture of days gone past
And, as I went hungry, unable to eat
there you stood with two clay feet

you're my rock
you're my sun
you're my moon at night
you're my star
that's forever shining bright
you're like the earth and the dirt under my feet
you're the warm, calm waters of the deep blue sea
embracing me
embracing me

you give me oxygen when I can't breathe
you're my moon
you're my star
you're the wide open sea

you wrap me me up inside your arms
I feel safe, I feel love and I feel calm

you gave me eyes when I couldn't see
you held me tight when I couldn't be

you're my guiding light
you're my strength from within
you're my life, you're my heart
you know where I've been

the deep, blue sea and all it's warmth
you're a blanket
you're my hope
you're my lucky charm

embracing me...
embracing me...

BlueAngel
01-30-2009, 01:53 PM
BTX &bull; View topic - "Me and Patti have been together 20 years" (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130740)

Springsteen's romance

Bruce says his sixteenth album is about love

27 January 2009 - Veteran rocker Bruce Springsteen's new album, Working On A Dream, reached stores this week (26 January) and the man himself says a large part of it is centred around his relationship with wife Patti Scialfa.

It’s also built up some political resonance since the title track was first performed in Cleveland for Barack Obama’s 2008 US Presidential campaign.

Speaking to the BBC, he explained: “I guess it deals with love and mortality. There’s the song This Life and I guess the other one is Kingdom Of Days - those are songs that tackle love’s eternalness. "I’m gonna sing in a big voice that I’ve steered away from for a long time."
Bruce Springsteen

“Me and Patti have been together for 20 years. That’s a long time and it feels like nothing but it’s a lot of experience together.”

Springsteen went on to talk about one song in particular, Kingdom Of Days.

“It’s about time,” he said, “Because I’m old enough to worry about that a little bit. So, the whole first couple of verses is about how time is obliterated in the presence of somebody you love at certain moments, how there seems to be a transcendence of time, in love.”

Musical direction

Springsteen counted The Righteous Brothers and The Walker Brothers as influences for Working On A Dream.

He also said: “I love the big pop productions of the 60’s…I love those big romantic records and so I thought, ‘Well this is something I haven’t done’, and so when I turned there to write, it was sort of this little vein that had been untapped and was sitting there waiting.”

Describing the album, Springsteen added: “There’s romantic songs, big melodies and I’m gonna sing in a big voice that I’ve steered away from for a long time. I just want very orchestral, rock, pop pieces and that really became the motif for where I wanted to go.”

Brendan O'Brien, who has worked with the likes of Rage Against The Machine, Pearl Jam and played with Bob Dylan, produced the album.

It was recorded with the E Street Band during breaks in the group’s previous tour and Springsteen gave O’Brien full credit for his work.

“He [O’Brien] had a real idea about how to record the band powerfully, currently and true to the band’s identity, so there was enormous excitement,” said Springsteen. “That was a tremendous stimulation for me for one reason that writing through my 50’s has come very - I don’t like to say easily - but it’s been fruitful.

Hear more from Working On A Dream today (27 January) as it’s 6 Music’s Album Of The Day.

Georgie Rogers

See IN BOLD above.

The CD was already produced when this interview took place so what is the deal with the quote that I've bolded above?

"I'm gonna sing..?

and, not

I sang...?

and why is this in quotations as if it is some sort of a prolific statement?

TAKE NOTE of the suggestive nature of the BOLDED quote by Springsteen and how this particular comment was chosen to be quoted so that his name could appear afterward.

Thank goodness two of the songs on Working on a Dream TACKLE love's eternalness because, I don't think one single person in the world would be able to make it through this life without the in depth explanations he offers the universe about difficult subject matters such as pedophilia and sexually deviant behavior as expressed in many of his songs/lyrics.

BlueAngel
01-30-2009, 02:03 PM
Ta, ta.....

BlueAngel
01-30-2009, 08:03 PM
When you want/need and are desperate for attention, you purposely create a situation that will assure the same, and, since you're a media darling, you get it.

So be it with the Wal-mart deal.

As if it didn't occur to them that releasing his greatest hits CD for sale at Wal-mart would go against everything this man supposedly represents to his fans.

Not that the rest of us care.

There was a feature article on Yahoo a few minutes ago about how the fans called him out on it and, you know, they were just so busy at the time they failed to remember about Wal-mart's poor business practices.

I'm not the only one feeling as if this exposure, exposure and over exposure is quite strange as evidenced on the following threads from BTX in "The Promised Land."

Talk about shoving him down every one's throats.

Sounds reminiscent of the year he appeared on the cover of News Week and Time Magazines.

On another note, the Super Bowl people didn't contact the Springsteen camp. It was the other way around.

BTX &bull; View topic - I like the old Bruce better. (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130961)

Bruce Springsteen is born to sell at the Super Bowl - MarketWatch (http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/Bruce-Springsteen-born-sell-Super/story.aspx?guid=%7B82A6CAD5%2DDF95%2D420D%2DAE21%2 D4B37CD861319%7D)

This one is humorous:

Bruce Springsteen - NJ.com (http://www.nj.com/springsteen/index.ssf) ... s_may.html

"So far, Bruce only offered this bizarre description of how he's going to perform the set:

"We want it to be a 12-minute party," he said. "The idea of the show is, you are going to the Meadowlands, you get lost on the way. You are watching your clock, 'Damn, the show is starting right now.' You stop at a bar to get some directions, and the bar gets held up while you are there. So that takes another 45 minutes to get out of there.

"You come back and you miss your exit on the turnpike, and you are driving to get back around. And so you make it into the stadium 2 hours and 48 minutes into the show -- that's what you are going to see: the last 12 minutes."

That made no sense to me. I have no idea what that means. Should we expect a bunch of gunmen to hold up the audience during the halftime show, followed by a barroom brawl?"

Have you noticed it's sacrilegious for the media to write anything negative about Springsteen without saying they're a fan, but....

What?

Is he GOD?

Oh, no.

I forgot.

He's "The Boss" and during his Super Bowl press conference, I heard he referred to himself as such about a half dozen times.

Another recent Yahoo article, Springsteen is considered the 2nd best old rocker.

Neil Young took first.

Oh, and Springsteen was crowned the "rock laureate" today by another writer.

The accolades just keep coming.

Wonder when he and Scialfa will be crowned America's Duke/Duchess and/or the Prince/Princess of rock pornography.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine that. A negative without a positive.

BTX &bull; View topic - Dan Patrick and Skip Bayless(jerk) (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130975)

BlueAngel
01-30-2009, 08:16 PM
Nice, Sanctified4One.

Keep 'em comin'.

Re: King Of The Building Site: Patti Speaks
by sanctified4one on Jan 30, 2009 9:25 pm

I'm in love with the king of construction workers...
As the evening sky turns blue I await his hammer and a screw.

BTX &bull; View topic - King Of The Building Site: Patti Speaks (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=131005)

BlueAngel
01-30-2009, 09:31 PM
You know, it's a good thing that Springsteen apologized about his Wal-Mart blunder and that it made the Yahoo News' headline because everyone I know in my neighborhood; everyone I know, period, is aghast that he allowed this to happen.

I'm surprised he didn't call a press conference.

In fact, the entire country and world is completely focused on Springsteen; his every move and they deserved an explanation.

Actually, since only a small minority of his fans felt betrayed by this action, and no one else gives a 'hoot," he could have written an explanation on his website.

My attention is for other obvious reasons that have nothing to do with being a fan as evidenced throughout this thread.

Talk about news that isn't news worthy.

There are people dying in Iraq, our economy is the worst in 28 years; people are homeless and starving and this is news?

He donated the proceeds to charity.

WOW!

What does that amount to?

A greatest hits CD was the product.

Like this hasn't been packaged and repackaged a zillion times?

BlueAngel
01-30-2009, 11:31 PM
How orchestrated can it get?

Sell your CD exclusively at Wal-Mart.

Gain fan discontent by supporting poor labor practices; everything they thought their MESSIAH was against.

Get called on it by your fans and anyone else in the media who takes the bait.

Play dumb.

It just slipped by us.

Make an apology.

Donate the funds to charity.

What a hero!

BlueAngel
01-30-2009, 11:46 PM
Re: Stoney, you are becoming a legend!
by Deb1 on Jan 30, 2009 8:32 pm

And then there was another point of view in the Washington Post today...
washingtonpost.com (http://tinyurl.com/d7ky9z)

When a hardened sportswriter/gushing fan asked who picks the songs the band plays, Springsteen looked at his bandmates and said with the incredulousness of someone who couldn't believe the absurdity of the question: "I'm the Boss! I decide. The Boss decides. Other people suggest or cajole, but I decide."

BTX &bull; View topic - Stoney, you are becoming a legend! (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130986)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, yeah.

A real legend.

How 'bout this line from a Springsteen song:

"Who am I to ask you to lick my sores."

Nice, eh?

Yeah.

We all want to lick someone's sores.

Sounds delightful!

BlueAngel
01-30-2009, 11:47 PM
From what I'm hearing, the performance at the Super Bowl will be a medley which will include the song about Wendy, the Tramp.

How lovely!

Awesome love song.

Don't you think?

You know, when you love someone and you want to guard their dreams and visions, you should always write a song and call them a TRAMP, a slut or a whore.

How charming.

Way to win some one's love.

That's what the controller's said about me.

Those who abused me and desired that's what I be when I escaped their grasp.

I was a tramp, a slut and a whore, they said.

Nice, eh?

Most probably the reason the "Born to Run" album was delivered to me back in the day.

Many of Springsteen's songs contain "subliminal" messages/triggers for disinformation/commands and this is one of them. I've spoken about others on this thread.

The reason many of his songs are not fluid is because they are purposely written obscure to keep his fanatics wrapped up in the mystery of trying to figure out what he's singing about and because they contain embedded messages.

The reason he always seems to have to explain the theme of a song/album.

MOST PEOPLE DON'T GET IT.

Even his most hard-core fans can't figure it out and even when he does explain it, the theme doesn't come through the lyrics.

Springsteen's disrespect for women is apparent in his personal life and throughout the lyrics in his songs.

I wonder if Wendy was a real person in Springsteen's life and how she feels about this song.

Ah, probably Springsteen just playing the narrator role and singing about a guy TRAMP who is in love with a female TRAMP.

Yeah.

That's the ticket.

BlueAngel
01-31-2009, 08:05 PM
It's a rap.

BlueAngel
02-01-2009, 10:36 PM
"TENTH AVENUE FREEZE OUT"

Trigger:

Memories of laying naked on a steel table in a FREEZING room being tortured and in pain; lips turning blue; shivering, etc.

FREEZING:

Lie 'neath the covers and study your pain from the torture (relive it); "THUNDER ROAD."

Verse from "Tenth Avenue Freeze Out," whatever the hell a "Tenth Avenue Freeze-out is:"

I'm on my own; I'm all alone; can't find my way home.

Trigger:

Lost; alone and on my own; ISOLATED.

"BORN TO RUN"

Triggers:

Wendy, the TRAMP.

Suicide rap.

"GLORY DAYS"

Trigger:

Gonna drink until I get my filll.

"WORKING ON A DREAM"

DREAM!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dancing in the Dark"

Verse:

They'll be carving you up alright

They say you gotta stay hungry

BlueAngel
02-01-2009, 11:31 PM
I have the utmost respect for Bob Costas.

He is a walking sport's encyclopedia.

He interviewed Springsteen.

What a low point in his career.

I feel for ya, BOB.

They were talking about a very important subject.

Springsteen's fanatics and how, before a show, they go to TARGET, buy magic markers, poster board and spend days making a sign with the words of a song that they want Springsteen to play; coloring it in; drawing pictures; bringing it with them to a show; getting a place in the pit; holding it up like a preschooler and hoping Springsteen will pick it from the sea of dozens and play the song; and, when he does, they feel so special.

With all the hype about Springsteen's performance at the Super Bowl, you would have thought it was the second coming of Jesus.

I didn't see Jesus, did you?

I saw a silhouette of Clarence Clemens and Springsteen back to back.

Why don't they come out of the closet already?

BlueAngel
02-02-2009, 12:21 AM
Many people live in an altered state of reality.

That which isn't true is truth.

The controllers achieve this state of mind in the populace; a suggestive state of mind, using various mind control techniques.

Repetition is KEY.

Over and over and over again via the media until your brain accepts it as fact and not fiction.

I live in reality.

Springsteen is a musician.

Nothing more.

Period!

BlueAngel
02-03-2009, 12:13 AM
Obviously, Springsteen gets off on putting his crotch in other people's faces. Even the camera man at the Super Bowl half-time show.

This is commonplace at his concerts.

He spares no one.

Men, women, children.

BTX &bull; View topic - Bruce Springsteen Suspended for Crotch Slide (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=131905)

Matthew Filipowicz: Bruce Springsteen Suspended for Crotch Slide (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/matthew-filipowicz/bruce-springsteen-suspend_b_163019.html)

According to some posters over at BTX, the camera man should feel grateful.

Oh, yeah, I'm sure every male and female on the face of the planet is just hoping and praying that one day Springsteen's crotch lands in their face especially while in a public setting.

Obviously, the fanatics over at BTX are under the impression that everyone in the world shares in their perverse fantasies of their hero.

A poster at BTX in The Promised Land referred to Springsteen's genitals as the FAMILY JEWELS!?!

HUH?

I find it interesting that so many of Springsteen's male fanatics have a man crush on him, but, then again, not really that interesting, because Springsteen definitely displays homosexual tendencies on stage and through his songs.

BlueAngel
02-03-2009, 01:08 AM
Is there some reason, One_Step_Up over at BTX in The Promised Land, why you copy and paste whatever the disgusting Phillip1989 is posting on youtube, instead of providing the link:

Phillip1989's plea
by One_Step_Up on Feb 03, 2009 1:40 am

on youtube-

"pls tell chris to let me come back i trd to message him but he says nothing..so im stuck here in this jungleland"

"i fucking fight for the boss man me i give my blood.......fuck you man lets go ..WAR WAR WAR....."

I BET YOU VOTED FOR THE WHITE FELLA..thats why u hate bruce.....fuck you.bruce is a living legan and you are jack shit go hang your self."

BTX &bull; View topic - Phillip1989's plea (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=132196)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, yeah.

Phillip's qreat.

I just can't understand why Chris doesn't let him back.

Obviously, all of you BTX'ers think his foul mouth is quite tasty.

Stands to reason.

That's what you're attracted to.

Case in point.

Bruce Springsteen.

BlueAngel
02-03-2009, 12:20 PM
You've been Bosscocked!!! (http://bosscocked.com/)

BTX &bull; View topic - The New RickRoll: BossCocked.com (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=132407)

BlueAngel
02-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Notice the title of the following thread from BTX over in The Promised Land:

BTX &bull; View topic - Well not everyone loves Bruce now! (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=132458)

Excuse me, but was this poster under the impression until now that everyone in the world LOVES Bruce Springsteen?

The title of the poster's thread certainly seems to imply such.

Obviously, many of the fanatics are under the same impression and have been for decades because their state of mind has been altered.

They can't imagine that their obsession/love/worship of their false GOD ends with them.

If it did, they might have to question their psychological stability.

Media has helped to achieve this state especially when they proclaim that Springsteen and The E Street Band are the best live act.

Really?

Or has that become reality through repetition?

BTW, is there such a thing as a dead act?

Perez Hilton: Quote of the Day (http://perezhilton.com/2009-02-03-quote-of-the-day-435#respond)

Like I said.

I feel for ya, Bob!

Could have been worse.

At least Springsteen didn't tell you to shut the f*ck up.

BlueAngel
02-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Why did Marsha post this disinformation?

BTW, the Super Bowl isn't the biggest sporting event in the world.

Ever hear of the Olympics?

BTX &bull; View topic - What Bruce got paid for the Superbowl (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=132121)

BlueAngel
02-03-2009, 01:10 PM
The fanatics over at BTX seem to be experiencing an unusal ticket master fiasco.

Wonder if it's orchestrated so they can plead to their hero to come to their rescue.

BlueAngel
02-03-2009, 01:16 PM
Babble on.

Don't forget to pass the microphone.

Springsteen and The E Street Band's Super Bowl press conference.

NFL Video Galleries (http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80e6ec42)

One of the press people commented to Scialfa that he heard she was working on something.

She meekly says, "cupcakes, cookies?"

He answers, I have a wife, too.

She then proceeds to DISCLOSE TOP SECRET INFORMATION that she is, in fact, working on a CD.

My goodness, she spilled the beans.

I'm sure this information was to remain in the vault, because it has now caused unrest throughout the world.

I feel the tremors now.

BlueAngel
02-03-2009, 01:18 PM
Bob Costas interviews Springsteen:

Babble on.....

BTX &bull; View topic - More of Bob Costas Interview Online -- NEW STUFF (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=131433)

BlueAngel
02-04-2009, 12:06 AM
BTX &bull; View topic - Bruce Springsteen Suspended for Crotch Slide (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=131905)

Re: Bruce Springsteen Suspended for Crotch Slide
by DoubleNegativesAloud on Feb 03, 2009 11:34 pm

wendy0015 wrote:
I think balls are funny for sure, but just think about the speed and velocity that is coming at your face with a crotch slide scenario. It really is terrifying.

DoubleNegativesAloud wrote:
Well, a raging clitoris thrust in the right direction can poke out a contact if you're not expecting it. So, what do you think of that?!

I am so glad I started this thread.

BlueAngel
02-04-2009, 12:26 AM
One of the posters on the following thread from BTX says that he/she stumbled across Club Conspiracy and my thread, "Mind Control within the Music Industry," when he/she did an internet search for Springsteen/Obama quotes.

She/he doesn't provide the link that brought him/her to Club Conspiracy after the Springsteen/Obama quote search, so I highly doubt that's how he/she stumbled upon this site.

I tried the same search and came up blank.

FYI, the poster who said I was at BTX under the username BlueAngel had to have known about Club Conspiracy, because I never used that name at BTX.

I registered at BTX in 2007 as Liars?? for the sole purpose of responding to a thread authored by Secret Gardener, which is posted on this thread, about missing Liars??. I was Liars?? on Springsteen's official Sony site.

Very short stay both times; as Liars?? on Springsteen's official Sony site and as Liars?? on BTX.

I registered at BTX as AnAngel on January 29, 2008 and was banned on March 4, 2008 with no regrets.

But, I'm sure ya all knew this.

BTX &bull; View topic - Troll Warning: "Daddys Little BTXer" (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=132356)

BlueAngel
02-04-2009, 03:42 PM
BTX &bull; View topic - Springsteen and Tour Team Condemn the TM Process (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=133064)

Apparently, when Springsteen fans were attempting to purchase tickets on Ticket Master, they were redirected to TicketsNow even though there were plenty of seats available at Ticket Master.

TicketsNow prices are above face value.

In the letter by the Springsteen camp, they say they don't receive kick-backs.

Why did they say that?

Obviously, they're aware that SOMEONE is receiving a kick-back.

So, who is it?

Ticket Master or the Springsteen camp?

Is this an isolated incident only involving the sale of Springsteen tickets or standard procedure by Ticket Master to redirect the sales of concert tickets for other musicians to TicketsNow?

Seems every politician in New Jersey is on the case including the Attorney General.

Ticket Master offered an apology.

Is this another orchestrated event to gain attention as if Springsteen is going to put Ticket Master in its' place.

Hero to the rescue.

It's too late.

Fans were shut and now they have to pay astronomical prices on EBAY so they can follow their mind controller.

There should have been plenty of tickets available on Ticket Master without fans being redirected to a site that charges above face value or shut-out because the scalpers were given tickets so they could sell them on Ebay.

Trust me.

The demand for Springsteen tickets does not outweigh the supply.

If you make a commodity appear to be scarce, it becomes more valuable, but, in this case, the commodity is not scarce.

First, Wal-Mart.

Now, this.

Is Springsteen that desperate to fulfill his contract?

Why would Ticket Master redirect requests for tickets to TicketsNow for Springsteen shows when the price is above face value and tickets for his shows were available through Ticket Master and, as stated in the letter by the Springsteen camp, they don't receive kick-backs?

BlueAngel
02-04-2009, 09:47 PM
Anyone save the archives from Springsteen's official Sony site before it vanished into thin air?

BlueAngel
02-04-2009, 10:26 PM
In this interview, Springsteen says that although he's worth $100 million dollars, he continues to tour because he likes to make GROWN MEN cry.

Why Springsteen Still Sings Video - CBSNews.com (http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=3340305n)

BlueAngel
02-05-2009, 12:14 AM
The person who authored the following thread bought tickets from Ticket Master for a Springsteen show and they're frozen because Ticket Master is making sure that he/she is not a scalper.

I'm sure they have a specific criteria to follow in order to insure you're not a scalper, right?

Name, rank, serial number?

This person is convinced that they took Jon Landau and Springsteen's message to heart and this is the reason for the investigation into his private life.

They're appeasing you and you fell for it.

I don't think the issue was about scalpers, but more about Ticket Master redirecting the purchase of tickets to a Springsteen show to TicketsNow for a price that was above face value.

TicketsNow would be one of the scalpers and, as if they don't know who the scalpers are.

Perhaps Ticket Master should be investigating their own practices and why they followed this procedure of redirecting the sale of Springsteen tickets to TicketsNow.

Yeah, thank GOD for Jon Landau.

What would WE do without him and Bruce Springsteen?

BTX &bull; View topic - More ticketmaster woes (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=133231)

BlueAngel
02-05-2009, 12:52 AM
The orchestration continues.

Did I call this one, or not?

Music - Springsteen says he's `furious' with Ticketmaster (http://www.comcast.net/articles/music/20090204/Springsteen.Ticket.Glitch/)

Hey, since Springsteen is worth $100 million dollars and his fans are responsible for his fortune and they're going broke following their mind controller around the world and being ripped off by Ticket Master, how 'bout Springsteen make it up to his fans and perform the entire WOAD concert for free.

First come, first serve.

Yeah, that's the TICKET!

Thank goodness there will be an investigation.

I can now lay down on my pillow tonight and rest assured that all is well.

Let me know how it turns out.

BlueAngel
02-05-2009, 12:20 PM
Big Hollywood » Blog Archive » The Audacity of Bruce Springsteen (http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/rhunter/2009/01/27/the-audacity-of-bruce-springsteen/)

The Audacity of Bruce Springsteen by Riley Hunter

With his trademark look of severe yet not unwelcomed constipation, his trusty acoustic guitar in hand, working class diva Bruce Springsteen kicked off Barack Obama’s We Are One Inaugural Celebration concert at the Lincoln Memorial on January 18. Indeed, Bruce had much to celebrate. Just a week prior he scored himself a Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song for the film The Wrestler, beating out the worthy likes of 16-year-old Miley Cyrus and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover girl Beyonce Knowles. Within the next two weeks, he’d be releasing a new album and headlining halftime festivities at Super Bowl XLIII. Most importantly, on this grand day, he was performing in front of his latest favorite Democrat, helping to usher in a historic new era of something or other (I always forget the required tag line, I just know something is really historic).

While I have no doubt Bruce eagerly slurps up Hope, Change and every other empty, saccharine platitude Obama unloads, I can’t help but notice the marketing angle here. Springsteen debuted Working on a Dream, the first song from the new album of the same name, at a November Obama rally. With its vapid, generic message of hope and something or other, the song seems like the perfect musical score for the feel-good Obama Movement. Given the current international Obama psychosis, aligning himself with The Great Man might actually sell more albums than twelve minutes at the Super Bowl, and help keep him relevant─for the moment, anyway─in a congenitally ADD culture.

Springsteen has had profitable alliances with social causes before. In the early 90s when the luster on his flannels began to fade (remember Human Touch and Lucky Town?), Springsteen didn’t emerge from the $2-And-Under cassette bin until he discovered his heartfelt concern for the gay community in 1994’s Streets of Philadelphia. In the 80s, when the likes of Eddie Murphy and Andrew Dice Clay were ridiculing gays before fawning, sold out arenas and very few celebrities dared taint their image by speaking up, Bruce’s energies were focused on love tunnels and dancing in the dark. But when gays went PC, Bruce went with them.

After producing a string of embarrassing albums to close out the 90s, Bruce again found himself dangerously close to utter irrelevance. This time he took a page out of Al Sharpton’s business plan and went after injustices in the black community. Inspired by the case of Amadou Diallo, the Guinean immigrant who was shot at forty-one times and killed by four NYPD officers, Bruce produced the song American Skin (41 Shots) which decried the evils of racial profiling. The fortuitous timing of the song’s release coincided with a series of shows at Madison Square Garden, the production of the Live in New York City album, and an HBO special.

If one death can sell albums, surely three thousand deaths could move some product. Thus Springsteen weezed out his 9/11 album, The Rising, a predictable, hackneyed collection of mush expressing The Boss’s reaction to the tragedy. In fact, so powerful was this tripe that it prompted equally predictable New York Time’s writer A.O. Scott to dub Springsteen “the poet laureate of 9/11.” I suspect if Springsteen put out an album of belching and vomiting sounds (which he may have attempted with his The Ghost of Tom Joad effort), music critics would hail it as majestic and revolutionary. The Cult of Springsteen and the mythology of his greatness have never waned in the mainstream media. Sounds like a glorified community organizer I know.

TheSmokingGun.com took a bite out of Springsteen’s blue collar, common man’s common man branding when it published a concert rider from his 2002-2003 world tour. With its strict Beluga caviar and linen tablecloth requirements, the 22-page document made Springsteen look more like Diana Ross than Arlo Guthrie on the blue collar-to-diva continuum. The common man’s saxophone player, Clarence Clemons, required a whole roast chicken delivered to his dressing room in the middle of each show. That sax solo in Jungleland must make a man hungry.

Springsteen’s approximately 12 minutes at the Super Bowl will be very expensive ones, presumably too expensive to allow him time to curse the Vietnam War or extol the Glory of The Obama. With NBC charging $3 million for 30 seconds of advertising, Springsteen’s extended commercial is worth over $70 million. That should limit him to pimping just his art, not his politics. Though Springsteen isn’t releasing his set-list before the show, the 2000 extras making up his on-field audience who have been rehearsing their excitement and passionate fist pumps at a Tampa Bay high school may have some idea what’s in store February 1. Hopefully they’ve been pumping Born to Run, not Working on a Dream.

BlueAngel
02-05-2009, 03:32 PM
Major problem, the Ticket Master fiasco.

I'm certain with all the pressing issues in our country, this is on the top of the list.

Very convenient that it just happened to occur during the selling of Springsteen tickets.

Oh, but look!

I assume this is why.

Another TV interview afforded to the media darling.

Must keep up the visibility.

Springsteen will appear on the Nightly News with Brian Williams, whom I'm sure you are all aware is a HUGE fan.

BTX &bull; View topic - Bruce Story to be on NBC Nightly News Tonight (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=133436)

BTX &bull; View topic - Wow, the TM problems made my local news this morning. (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=133426)

BlueAngel
02-05-2009, 11:16 PM
I'm sorry for the loss of your mother, but, you say that you guard your private life fiercely, yet you post your name and affiliations on the internet and write that your mother had relationships with a lot of rock stars and Springsteen was the only one who came to her bedside when she was dying and, because of this, NO ONE should write negatively about the man.

That's really not guarding your private life fiercely.

Again, I'm sorry for your loss, but just because Springsteen had a relationship with your mother and visited her in the hosptial doesn't mean the man can do no wrong.

Why Bruce Springsteen Matters.
by Laser on Feb 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Opinions are like assholes, right? Everyone has one. Musical taste is subjective and personal and can't be properly debated.
Everyone has a right to speak on Bruce and give their opinion of his music. However to speak out on the man and his intention and motivations, is absurd.

I won't defend any position on his music, to each his own. I will however, defend the man.
Bruce is the most unaffected and grounded human being I have ever met in this business, especially for a star of his stature and accomplishments.
Now, my family and personal life is my business and I guard it fiercely. I do need to share a story that gives insight into what an amazing man he is,
because I am forever in his debt and I love him madly.

I lost my mother 3 years ago, it was a nightmare and broke my heart. She spent weeks in the hospital.
Bruce owes me nothing and certainly didn't owe my mom anything. He would go the hospital and visit her, sit on the bed, talk, make her laugh and coerced her to eat.
I would go there and my mom would say; "You can leave, I have my sweetheart here." and point to Bruce. He made her final days on this planet as special as she was.
She adored those visits and it made her last days a joy.

My mother had relationships with many rock stars, but none of them fucking cared,
Bruce did.
At her wake the first to arrive, Bruce. Most of my family in shock at the sight.
This is a man with heart and soul and great compassion. he cares and cares deeply and that is indeed reflected in everything he does. I can rattle off stories about similar situations in our community, but that is up to others to share.

Take shots at his music all you want, but don't take shots at the man. Few are as special a human being as he is, and in the end, that is what we are all judged by.

Jack Ponti
Merovingian Music Ltd.
CazzyDog Management
Visigoth Entertainment Holdings llc.
London/NYForYou

BTX &bull; View topic - Why Bruce Springsteen Matters. (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=133555)

BlueAngel
02-05-2009, 11:20 PM
Oh, yeah, Ladies, who aren't pedophiles, always like to look at "little boys" with their pants half down.

BTX &bull; View topic - One For The Ladies..... (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=133388)

BlueAngel
02-05-2009, 11:22 PM
Oooohhhh, he's gettin' goosebumps lookin' at the dude with his pants off and he wants everyone to know so I figured I'd pass it along.

BTX &bull; View topic - No Pants 2009 in NYC (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=133447)

BlueAngel
02-05-2009, 11:25 PM
Oh, no.

Springsteen and Obama advisor are clashing.

Kindly refresh my memory.

Which political position does Springsteen hold?

BTX &bull; View topic - Springsteen Clashes with Obama Advisor over Wal-Mart (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=133250)

BlueAngel
02-05-2009, 11:26 PM
Oh, yes.

Springsteen is definitely a show for the entire family.

Especially when he sings Reno, Red-headed Woman, I'm on Fire, etc.

You should start indoctrinating your children to his sexually deviant and explicit lyrics by the age of two.

BTX &bull; View topic - Bruce's stage slide...inappropriate?!! (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=133534)

BlueAngel
02-05-2009, 11:31 PM
The Queen of the Supermarket is ordered to Aisle #2 to clean up Springsteen's wet spill.

BTX &bull; View topic - The deepest analysis of QOTSM you will ever see (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=133451)

BlueAngel
02-05-2009, 11:49 PM
Of course Springsteen likes putting his crotch in people's faces.

Why else would he do it?

The camera man at the Super Bowl wasn't the first time.

There are plenty of pictures of him putting his crotch in the faces of his fans in the pit during his shows.

BTX &bull; View topic - Bruce's stage slide...inappropriate?!! (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=133534)

BlueAngel
02-05-2009, 11:54 PM
What color is Scialfa's hair on the cover of People Magazine back in the 80's when she and Springsteen were conducting their public affair while he was married to Julianne Phillips titled; "Bruce's New Love?"

Yellow?

Maybe the title of his song should have been "Yellow-headed Woman" instead of "Red Headed Woman."

BlueAngel
02-06-2009, 12:00 AM
Oh, yeah.

What a Jersey Shore Dad, Springsteen is.

He doesn't live on the Jersey Shore, pal.

Yeah.

What a role model.

$200.00 straight in and $250.00 up the ar*se.

Cringe!!!

BTX &bull; View topic - Why Bruce Springsteen Matters. (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=133555)

BlueAngel
02-06-2009, 12:18 AM
Unbelievable.

A woman purchasing tickets for a Springsteen show was redirected from Ticketmaster to TicketsNow, which is owned by Ticketmaster and paid $1,700 plus for four seats to a Springsteen show.

TicketsNow is OWNED by Ticketmaster!!!

TicketsNow charges more than face value.

TicketsNow are SCALPERS and is owned by TICKETMASTER!!

She was suckered.

By whom?

Ticketmaster or Springsteen?

Do you seriously believe that Ticketmaster would conduct themselves in this manner if the artist was unaware?

Ticketmaster claimed that shows were sold out and redirected people to TicketsNow (SCALPERS) who had seats available for the same show at twice the amount.

Doesn't make sense, folks.

Anyone else ever hear of this practice by Ticketmaster with another musician?

Is Springsteen that desperate monetarily or another media stunt?

I smell something fishy!

Since Springsteen can't live without the music and he's worth millions, he could always perform for free.

Why keep charging people?

- Breaking News From New Jersey - NJ.com (http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/0) ... or_ha.html

Promising refunds, Ticketmaster apologizes for handling of Springsteen concert sales
by Peggy McGlone/The Star-Ledger
Thursday February 05, 2009, 8:00 PM

The online ticket giant, Ticketmaster, apologized today to Bruce Springsteen and his fans for Monday's ticket fiasco, saying it "clearly missed the mark" when it directed customers to its own re-sale site, where they paid as much as four times the cover price.

The public apology came a day after Springsteen angrily denounced Ticketmaster's handling of sales for his upcoming "Working on a Dream" tour. Within minutes of the sale's start, Ticketmaster customers were told the concerts were sold out and were directed to the service's resale site, where a $95 ticket was going for as much as $380.

In his apology, Ticketmaster Entertainment CEO Irving Azoff said the company will no longer link to its subsidiary, TicketsNow. He also promised to give refunds to fans who inadvertently purchased tickets from the resale exchange.

"We recognize that we need to change our course," Azoff wrote in an "open letter of apology to Bruce Springsteen, Jon Landau (Springsteen's manager) and the entire Springsteen Tour Team" posted on brucespringsteen.net. "We also publicly state that we will never again link to TicketsNow in a manner that can possibly create any confusion during a high-demand on-sale."

Fans were outraged on Monday when they found themselves at the resale site when attempting to buy tickets for Springsteen's May 21 and 23 concerts at the Izod Center in East Rutherford. Their complaints led state and federal lawmakers to launch investigations, and caused Springsteen to post an open letter to Ticketmaster on his website demanding Ticketmaster stop the practice, which he called "a pure conflict of interest."

U.S. Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-8th Dist.), who on Tuesday asked the Federal Trade Commission to investigate the relationship between Ticketmaster and TicketsNow, kept up the pressure today, requesting the House Judiciary Committee and federal regulators examine the possible merger between and Ticketmaster and Live Nation, the concert promoter that recently launched its own nationwide ticket service.

Springsteen said in his letter that this merger "is one thing that would make the current ticket situation even worse."

New Jersey Attorney General Anne Milgram, who announced Wednesday she would launch an investigation, sent a letter to Azoff today requesting "TicketMaster cease and desist from steering purchasers to TicketsNow.com by any method including the use of 'pop-ups.'"

Ticketmaster is a dominant force in ticket services, operating one of the largest e-commerce sites at ticketmaster.com as well as 6,700 retail outlets and 19 call centers around the globe, according to its website. In 2007, it sold more than 140 million tickets to sporting events, performing arts, concerts and museums.

Pascrell said he spoke to Azoff and vowed to stay vigilant.

"There is big cleanup that has to happen. I am going to stay on this," said Pascrell, noting that his office received more than 1,000 complaints. "This should send a signal that we need more transparency in this business. If it needs new legislation, fine."

Many fans cheered Springsteen's intervention in the ticket mess.

"Bruce is doing the right thing," said Robert Ford of Far Hills, who scored seats from a friend who bought them on the phone. "But the damage is done as far as I'm concerned. If they do the (Ticketmaster) Live Nation thing it seems it will get worse."

Edward Herd of Pine Beach wasn't placated. "Ticketmaster apologizing holds no merit for me," he said. "What they should do is pull them all back and do another sale the honest way and give everyone a chance."

Others, including Linda Archer of Matawan, were relieved to hear about Ticketmaster's offer to refund the difference between the purchase price and the face value of tickets purchased in error.

Archer was misled into spending $1,739.950 on four seats.

"I trusted Ticketmaster," said Archer, who called TicketsNow immediately but could not get the charge reversed. "I wasn't looking at the price because they are never more than $95. You are trying to hurry because you know you only have a certain amount of time."

When she printed the order confirmation, she realized her mistake. "I said 'Oh my God.' I wanted to throw up."Stan

BlueAngel
02-06-2009, 12:44 AM
Love that piece.

"The Audacity of Bruce Springsteen."

BlueAngel
02-06-2009, 11:28 AM
Check out a thread over in the Political World at BTX authored by HAWK about how they should all get along regardless of party afiliation.

I have not the time nor the desire to look for it.

The thread has a deliberate agenda.

DNA is repeating the words CHOP, CHOP to Norm in a comedic way.

Oh, ha, ha.

Take note.

BlueAngel
02-10-2009, 11:00 PM
Can you believe this Jay579 member PM'ed me and asked me to send him a picture because he wanted to see what I looked like?

From my personal message inbox from Jay 579:

So, are your not a spy? How old are you? Send me a picture of you. I want to see what you look like.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, yeah.

I'll get right on it.

I always send my picture to strangers on the Internet because they ask me to.

BlueAngel
02-11-2009, 10:33 PM
How old is Springsteen in this video?

He prefaces the song, "Thundercrack," with the comment that it's about his girlfriend in Jersey who is 16 years old.....!?!

BTX &bull; View topic - Early Thundercrack Video-Bruce doing it on solo lead guitar (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=135193)

According to a post in the thread above from Brucebase, the show was from 1974, which would have made Springsteen about 24 years old with a sixteen year old girlfriend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibvjG14Amwg

BlueAngel
02-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Springsteen and Seger:

BTX &bull; View topic - for the ladies-how can a poor fan stand such pics...? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42&start=9435)

BlueAngel
02-17-2009, 10:16 PM
This poster over at BTX in The Promised Land says the following:

Re: SINGLE MEN AND WOMEN WHO LOVE BRUCE

Bosstime55 wrote:
I'm 18, live in NY. And I want to have a Bruce wedding, with Shall I Fall Behind as a wedding song . Most people my age don't even know who Bruce is, such a shame. I have seen 37 shows so far, met Bruce over 20 times, doing atleast 10 shows on this leg of the tour, I go somewhere new each tour, I have done Florida, Ohio, this tour I'll be going to LA for both shows, and I hope to do some more states also besides PA, NJ, CT, MA. I also like Neil Young, Clapton, Dylan, Petty, Pearl Jam, Social Distortion, Coldplay, Wyclef Jean, and some others, but there is no comparison to Bruce! Last year I left a job I had for a while to follow some of his tour (gotta keep my priorities straight ) I also love the beach, animals, and fast cars.

The BTX member above uses a signature picture of a YOUNG male with Springsteen.

I'm assuming from HIS signature picture this is a picture of himself and that he is a male.

He states that he has been to 37 Springsteen shows and has met Springsteen more than 20 times.

I will surmise from this information that since he is 18 years of age, he was younger than the age of 18 when he attended his first Springsteen show and younger than the age of 18 when he met Springsteen for the first time.

I wonder why he has met Springsteen more than 20 times.

Is he lying or is he speaking the truth?

If he is not lying, why has he met Springsteen more than 20 times?

Notice the title of the thread.

Single MEN and WOMEN who love Bruce!!

BTX &bull; View topic - SINGLE MEN AND WOMEN WHO LOVE BRUCE (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=86584&start=240)

BlueAngel
02-24-2009, 12:25 PM
'Degrading' Lyrics Linked to Teen Sex (http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20090224/hl_hsn/degradinglyricslinkedtoteensex)

'Excerpt:

"They said that 64 percent of rap songs analyzed were sexually degrading, compared with 7 percent of country songs and 3 percent of pop songs."

I think they need to listen more closely to POP songs and include Rock 'n' Roll music in their study.

It's called BETA programming through repetition in lyics.

By Randy Dotinga
HealthDay Reporter

1 hr 5 mins agoTUESDAY, Feb. 24 (HealthDay News) --

There's still no firm proof that raunchy music makes kids have sex, but a new study provides another suggestion that there's at least some kind of link between "degrading" songs and teenage sexual activity.

The findings indicate that "people who are exposed to certain messages in music are more likely to copy or emulate what they hear," said Dr. Brian A. Primack, a pediatrician and lead author of the study released Tuesday.

In other words, teens who hear about degrading sexual practices in their favorite songs might decide to try them out themselves. However, it's also possible that the reverse is true: Kids who have sex just happen to like raunchy music.

Expanding on previous research that linked sexually charged songs to sex itself, the researchers surveyed 711 Pittsburgh-area ninth-grade students in 2006 and 2007 about their sexuality activity and the songs they liked to listen to.

The researchers then determined how many of the 279 most popular songs in 2005 were "degrading" because they referred to sex that's "based only on physical characteristics" and features a "power differential" instead of being mutually consensual.

For example, "Wait (The Whisper Song)" by the rap group known as Ying Yang Twins was deemed degrading, apparently because it included a reference to rough intercourse.

By contrast, the lyrics of the rap song "Baby I'm Back" by Baby Bash, including the lines "I wanna be stronger than we've ever been/I'm here to cater to you," was said to be not degrading.

The researchers looked for links between the listening habits of the students and their sexual activity. Their findings are scheduled to be published in the April issue of the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.

After adjusting the statistics in their findings to account for the possible influence of such factors as race and age, the researchers found that youths who listened most to "degrading" songs were more than twice as likely to have had intercourse.

But the findings don't prove that the music caused kids to have sex, acknowledged Primack, who's an assistant professor of medicine and pediatrics at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.

"The opposite could be true -- that people who have more sex then go out and seek music with degrading sexual messages," he said.

Other researchers have linked music to sexual activity, but evidence of a direct cause-and-effect relationship remains elusive.

In the current study and an earlier one based on the same analysis of 279 songs from 2005, the researchers did not identify any degrading songs by title and disclosed lyrics from only a handful of them.

They said that 64 percent of rap songs analyzed were sexually degrading, compared with 7 percent of country songs and 3 percent of pop songs.

What to do? Laura Lindberg, senior research associate at the Guttmacher Institute in New York City, said that teens need to learn how to interpret and analyze the messages they see in the world around them.

But, "there's no silver bullet," she said. "If you get all teenagers to turn in their iPods, the teen pregnancy rate is not going to automatically decline."

More information:

The Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States has an online booklet for teenagers on talking about sex.

BlueAngel
02-24-2009, 11:25 PM
Why does Henry Makow refer to Hillary Clinton as a "crooked lesbian?"

I'm just curious.

Not defending her, just wondering how he knows for a fact that she is a lesbian?

Did he read this somewhere or does he have first hand knowledge?

savethemales.ca - Extortion! The Real Reason for War and Depression (http://www.henrymakow.com/war_and_depression_are_politic.html)

BlueAngel
02-25-2009, 11:24 PM
Everything is going to work out just fine!

BlueAngel
02-26-2009, 09:21 AM
Back-up!

BlueAngel
02-26-2009, 10:45 PM
I was looking at a thread the other night authored by a very sick individual who is/was a member of this site and whose username was COLD/The Devil.

He referred to my DEAD CHIILD in this thread.

I have no DEAD CHILD.

Within this same thread, he also suggested that I get a drill.

Do you see where he was going with this?

BlueAngel
02-27-2009, 08:18 PM
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f42/i-hope-these-judges-rot-hell-7267.html

BlueAngel
02-27-2009, 08:45 PM
Brian Williams' LOVES Bruce Springsteen and thinks the middle JONAS brother is cute.

How old is Brian Williams and how old is the middle Jonas brother?

The Daily Show Full Episode | Thursday Feb 26 2009 | Comedy Central (http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/index.jhtml?episodeId=219503)

BlueAngel
03-01-2009, 07:17 PM
Bump!

BlueAngel
03-02-2009, 08:45 PM
This is just weird.

Katie Holmes knew, as a little girl, she was going to marry Tom Cruise.

Huh?

Katie's a 'Glamour' Girl - Goddess: celebrity moms - omg! on Yahoo (http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/goddess/katies-a-glamour-girl/188?nc)

BlueAngel
03-05-2009, 09:30 AM
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f35/im-fire-5631.html

BlueAngel
03-05-2009, 09:38 AM
I must have missed something.

Anyone know why a street in NEW YORK City is being renamed U2 way in honor of the band?

Good Morning Yahoo! (http://gmy.news.yahoo.com/v/12325536)

Whad they do?

BlueAngel
03-05-2009, 05:57 PM
The INTERFERENCE MUST CEASE AND DESIST.

They are MINOR ANNOYANCES at BEST, but nevertheless, they must cease and desist.

BlueAngel
03-05-2009, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by BlueAngel from the "Im on Fire" thread and quoted by bruce999:

Just as their are tapes/recordings of my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and Springsteen's abusive role, there, too, are PICTURES of Springsteen engaged in sexual activity with me when I was a MINOR.

These are all in safe-keeping and, of course, are not to my detriment.

They are my life insurance.

If anything were to happen to me and/or my family members, they WILL become available to the public.

Posted by bruce999 after he quoted me as above.

How is Philly?

------------------------------------------------------------------

The "How is Philly" question is a link that sends you back to my original post, as above, from the "I'm on Fire" thread.

Very interesting that the text of my original post, as above, when you click the "How is Philly" link, is displayed as if the edit function has been activated.

When bruce999 made this post, the "How is Philly" question linked back to the "I'm on Fire" thread.

I'll have to take this up with Susie.

Revelation1217
03-09-2009, 03:44 PM
A lot of people might not see things the same way.

BlueAngel
03-09-2009, 11:47 PM
A lot of people might not see things the same way.

Really?

I thought everyone viewed things in the same exact way.

Thanks for setting me straight.

:eek:

BlueAngel
03-12-2009, 11:08 PM
Springsteen once said that all of his songs about love, sex, etc., are really asking the question:

"will you pull your pants down?"

As far as I'm concerned, that statement is just ICKY and sounds like something a PEDOPHILE would ask a "little girl."

He also said during his X-rated performance of his song "Pilgrim in the Temple of Love" that writers never admit that a song is about them, even if it is, because they don't want you to know, so they LIE.

He doesn't keep a diary, but if he did, the song, "Pilgrim in the Temple of Love" would be a page torn right out of his diary and his torrid life.

Paraphrasing here.

Check out the YouTube video over at BTX in The Promised Land of Springsteen's performance of this song.

Revelation1217
03-20-2009, 03:12 PM
That sounds icky to me too

BlueAngel
03-21-2009, 11:24 PM
Man, has Steven Spielberg stooped to the lowest level or what?

The UNITED STATE'S OF TARA?

What a disgusting show.

Mother and daughter go away for the weekend.

Fifteen year old daughter meets an older man at the hotel they're staying at and joins him in the hot tub for a make-out.

The daughter triggers her mother into one of her WHORE alters and her mother then decides to get a tattoo of this animal and that animal doing; it together with the word SLUT tattooed on her stomach.

Her son is gay (very young) and is laying in his bed with an older gay man who is sleeping beside him.

He leans over; kisses him and the older man kisses him back.

Spielberg, you've really gone over the deep end.

BlueAngel
03-21-2009, 11:29 PM
What about the movie Zack and Miri Make a Porno?

What a lovely, uplifting film.

It's a porn flick.

Nothing more.

Nothing less.

I can't believe JustGroovy gave it a thumbs up!

Yeah.

I love watching films where one of the actresses in the movie says that she's constipated, but anal sex helps that and when she's having anal sex she splatters her defecation all over one of the film makers.

NICE!

BlueAngel
03-23-2009, 08:07 PM
It just occurred to me that IGWT's signature, "Think Diana," isn't about an alter personality he believes I harbor, but that I should THINK about Princess Diana and how she was taken out, as many believe, in an automobile accident.

BlueAngel
03-24-2009, 12:25 PM
Springsteen's song, "Dancing in the Dark," has the potential to be a LETHAL WEAPON for me, but it isn't.

This song hit the radio shortly after I was married.

I will refer to specific MESSAGES contained within various lines/verses throughout the song, such as:

"Stay on the streets of this town, THEY'LL BE CARVING YOU UP ALL NIGHT."

The following message is received:

CUT, CUT, CUT.

I would never act upon this COMMAND, of course, unless my core was not front and center, but it is. Throughout the song there is an attempt to remove my core and for me to act upon Springsteen's messages in the song, because, remember, he was my main handler/controller/master and I was to follow his commands.

Another line:

"THEY SAY YOU GOTTA STAY HUNGRY..."

The following message is received:

Don't eat. Starve yourself to death.

As I've previously explained on this thread, when I was posting on Springsteen's official site, one particular poster by the name of Blue52 (***), continually posted the lyrics to this song in their entirety and, I was UNABLE to eat for days.

I went from a size 8/10 to a size 4/6.

I was receiving the subliminal messages contained within this song, which had been previously implanted in my subconscious, but until now, I didn't make the connection to this song.

Particularly the CUT, CUT, CUT message.

I hadn't heard that in a very long time, but I recently heard the song twice on the radio and the CUT, CUT, CUT message was triggered.

I was feeling shaky.

This, because I was fighting to say in my core.

"Messages keep getting clearer."

This is to call-up the cut, cut, cut and starve myself triggers contained in the song.

HENCE, the reason he sings, MESSAGES keep getting clearer.

Another line:

"Can't start a fire without a spark."

Start a fire. During his last tour, as I stated on this thread, when his wife was at home, several times he inferred that she needed to be with the KIDS to make sure they didn't set the house on fire and he would be sure to preface his announcement using her name (Patti). IMPORTANT factor, as far as I'm concerned.

Another verse:

"Radio's on and I'm movin' round the place..."

Keep the radio on so that an altered state of consciousness can be attained.

Verse:

"Check my look in the mirror; wanna change my clothes, my hair, my face.."

GO TO THE MIRROR and look at your face. Change it so that an alter can be called out who will act upon the messages.

I AM ONE!

Another line:

"I need a little reaction."

React to the messages/triggers I receive from the song such CUT, CUT, CUT.

BlueAngel
03-24-2009, 12:56 PM
Springsteen's song, "Glory Days" also contains a few messages:

"Gonna go down to the well and get my fill."

Drink, drink, drink.

When I have memories of the torture I endured, it places me in a very peculiar mind set. A mind set I prefer not to wallow in. I have no desire to sit around thinking about how I was tortured by sadistic pigs. I survived. I'm alive. I prefer to live in the present and count my blessings each and every day.

That part of my past is VAPOR. It's over, but part of their intention was to instill in me the fear that if I talked about my past, I would risk being taken away and tortured again.

Hence, the reason the song GLORY DAYS calls up the memories of my torture.

This, in order to instill fear and anxiety that I will be taken away at present and again tortured for speaking about my past.

Not going to happen, but in the past, I couldn't go forward because I was convinced I would be tortured again.

In the song, "Glory Days," there is a line (I'm paraphrasing) where Springsteen sings:

GLORY DAYS, pass you by, in the something of a young girl's eyes.

He goes on to sing something about how when he gets older he won't sit around thinking about it, BUT I PROBABLY WILL.

These verses call up the memories of being tortured, "sitting around thinking about it" and remembering how I was frightened into believing that if I ever spoke about my abuse, I would be taken away and tortured again. Hence, creating fear and anxiety that I would have to endure this again in an attempt to silence me.

There's no point in thinking about it. It's vapor.

BlueAngel
03-24-2009, 02:09 PM
It was said that I had a "DESTRUCTIVE PERSONALITY."

You know, a DELTA alter.

So, back in 1984 when "Dancing in the Dark" hit the scene, perhaps they thought I would react to the messages contained within.

I don't have a destructive personality is what they learned then and know now.

The only time a destructive personality may have existed is when I was incarcerated in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and under their control.

I was not completely in my core for quite some time after I was tortured for the last time (decades ago), but the destructive personality never raised her head since and never will.

I don't react to suicide or self-destructive commands.

I have never represented as an MPD in my 27 years with my husband.

So, when I say that I was not in my core completely, what I mean is that I was in an altered state of consciousness without much knowledge of my past, but able to be triggered into different mind sets, but not different personalities.

BlueAngel
03-24-2009, 02:22 PM
They knew I would never self-destruct, so when I was on Springsteen's official Sony site, they tried desperately without success to keep me in an altered dream-like state of HERO/GOD worship of the man; hoping to turn me into one of his crazed fans or perhaps one of the women on the ladies' picture thread so as not to get to the truth.

In other words, find commaraderie with the fanatics and BOOM, "welcome to our cult-like world."

Been there done that.

Thanks, but no thanks!

Psychological operations were launched to emotionally destroy me and/or cause a psychotic break, but they failed, as well.

BlueAngel
03-24-2009, 08:57 PM
It was 1984 when "Dancing in the Dark" was all over the radio and on MTV.

I had been married for two years, at that time, to the most wonderful man on the face of the planet and we had two young children.

Much to "PIG'S" dismay, I wasn't a prostitute, homeless, living on the streets or a paranoid schizophrenic.

I didn't marry a loser.

I wasn't alone anymore.

I fell in love with an intelligent man; a loving and caring friend and father.

Someone I could trust.

A man to whom one of the first things I said was that I didn't remember my childhood in the same way other people remember their childhood.

Almost as if I had amnesia.

I presume they were hoping that I would act upon the SUBLIMINAL messages contained in the song, "Dancing in the Dark," and, as we all know, I didn't.

The destructive personality doesn't exist, as I said.

It only existed when I was incarcerated in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and under the control of the PIGS.

Due to the fact that I was fearful in the past that if I spoke out, I would be sent away and tortured again, because this was the fear instilled by the PIGS, my protectors assured me that the only way I could be "institutionalized" was if I became self-destructive, but this was not enough assurance. The repercussions of the torture left me in a state of fear.

So that was that.

I have probably functioned in an altered state of consciousness throughout most of my life; living with fear, anxiety, anger, etc. due to the abuse I suffered (PTSD) and the programming/triggers, but my core has always been present for the most part.

If this wasn't the case, I would not be WHERE I am today. I would not have been able to escape the cult. I most probably would have acted upon subliminal messages, etc.

I may have been reduced to being a prostitute, living on the streets, homeless and/or a paranoid schizophrenic.

This would be their desire.

What Springsteen/THEY truly wanted was for me to react ( i need a little reaction) to the messages contained in the "Dancing in the Dark" song, but they knew I would have to be altered so the reason for the verse, "I take a look in the MIRROR; wanna change my clothes, my hair, my face."

I always fought their attempts to alter me and, as I've said, it saved me from a life of incarceration because I was able to remember and report. What I wanted most was OUT!

If I CUT myself, they would, of course, prefer that I cut an artery, as I was shown to cause my death, but, if this wasn't the case, a suicide attempt could be reason for institutionalization and this could be used to discredit me in the future and to, perhaps, get their hands on me again.

Possibly cause a psychotic break; deem me an unfit mother; ruin my marriage.

I'm sure you can see the picture I'm painting.

Knowing that they can never torture me again, is what gives me PEACE at present.

The self-destructive ALTER/Personality that they created doesn't exist.

She is dead.

Who was she?

I'm not sure.

It may have been someone by the name of Mary.

The future is here and now!

BlueAngel
03-24-2009, 10:09 PM
Since they KNOW I am INDESTRUCTBLE, while on Springsteen's official site, they had to deploy Plan B, which was to supply the disinformation that he rescued me from the cult, we were both witnesses; I was sent away decades ago, in order to keep us apart, but now that I knew the truth (lies) we would sue the government in the very near future.

This was in 2004.

It is now 2009.

Time does tell, doesn't it?

I flew the coop after a short stay on Springsteen's official site, because I knew I had fallen back into the hands of predators.

They were hoping they could string me along believing the lies, keeping me in an altered state of consciousness, long enough to cause a psychotic break; drive me to the point of suicide in order to cause an institutionalization and/or turn me into a fanatic who worships Springsteen as if he is a GOD so that I was unable to get to the truth.

All attempts have failed.

I'm alive and well.

BlueAngel
03-24-2009, 10:10 PM
I'm ALIVE AND WELL, comrades.

Thank you!

BlueAngel
03-26-2009, 10:26 PM
It's was a small room. I was thrown there after the torture sessions. I remember being shackled. Something heavy around my ankles (chains) so I couldn't move around. Solitary confinement time, they said. Laying naked, cold and chained on the floor. Time for me to think about changing my ways or else another torture session would follow. Time for me to learn to cooperate with them. Learn to behave as they deem appropriate.

I'm in the room talking to myself. Is it over; is it over? I can't do this anymore, I tell myself. I wish they would just kill me. This is what I tell them out loud in the room because I KNOW they're listening. Just kill me because I'm never going to be what you want me to be. I'm never going to cooperate. I'm never going to say what you want me to say. I'd rather be dead.

Oh, GOD, they're going to come back because they hear me. They're watching me. They're listening. I'm suppose to suffer in silence. I wasn't allowed to cry. I brought it all on myself, they said. I had a big mouth. I had to learn to keep my mouth shut. If I cried or spoke aloud in solitary confinement, another torture session followed.

I told them that my people were going to hear about this and they assured me that my people would never hear anything about it because they would turn me into a vegetable; a walking zombie and make me so afraid to talk about it that my lips would be sealed forever.

Foaming from the mouth due to sleep, water and food deprivation.

If I ever dared to speak about my PAST in the future, they would find a way to institutionalize me again and I would suffer the same fate.

That would never happen, I told them.

Yes it will, they assured me.

You will spend your life alone, afraid to trust anyone because we will be watching every step you take, every move you make and we'll make sure you fall prey to one of us.

Alone, is how they wanted me.

Much to their dismay, alone I am not.

Afraid to trust anyone is how they wanted me.

If one can't trust; they don't feel safe.

Much to their dismay, I met a most wonderful man and we married in 1982 and I certainly didn't fall prey to ONE OF THEM.

I had already awoken to the reality of past in earnest since shortly after 911 and they knew it, because they've been watching and INVADING MY PRIVACY all of my life.

My "slow" awakening began shortly after I met my husband. A most honorable man whom I loved (love) dearly. Who loved (loves) me. Who comforted (comforts) me. Whom I could trust. I was no longer alone.

So, in order to fall back into their hands, Springsteen made sure to gain media attention when he screamed out for Bush's impeachment at one of his shows which I believe was in 2004.

O'Reilly picked up on Springsteen's purposeful call for media attention. At that point, I was posting on IndyMedia; talking with a psychologist about my past; researching it; speaking to family members; telling my husband and children, etc. and they knew it because they watch every move I make and every step I take.
I found myself posting a letter I wrote to O'Reilly about every one's right to freedom of speech, including Bruce Springsteen.

Imagine that.

I was defending the PIG without any knowledge as to his role in my past, but always having his name stuck in the back my head. ALWAYS! without paying much attention to him at all because the memories of my past abuse had been erased.

When I become a so-called regular on his site, I was cautious.

I said certain things in PM's and emails such as THEY (MY PROTECTORS) warned me that if I ever made contact with HIM again and his posse' they would try to ruin my life/marriage and trigger BETA programming which HE/THEY did attempt to achieve.

They also attempted to turn me against my husband by convincing me I had fallen prey to ONE OF THEM as the sadistic pigs informed me I would so I would leave him and become attached to them as if they were my protectors.

They knew this had been implanted.

They have proven themselves to be that which I accuse them of being.

Mind controllers/sadistic pigs.

In 2004, I had been married for twenty-two years and I can state with CERTAINTY that my husband is not ONE OF THEM nor a sadistic pigs such as those on Springsteen's official SONY site and the BTX site and the man himself.

Those who tortured me; tried to enslave me; psychologically abused me; used me in CIA/Mafia pornography fall into the same category.

They failed to ruin my life the first time.

They failed on Springsteen's official SONY site to ruin my life a second time.

There will never be a third time.

This is the BEGINNING of the END!

BlueAngel
03-26-2009, 11:12 PM
Thank you for these words, comrades.

THEY CAN NEVER ROB YOU OF YOUR DIGNITY.

BlueAngel
03-26-2009, 11:24 PM
Springsteen loves "little girls" and the fanatical parents of these 10-12 year old girls want their daughters to be pulled on stage by Springsteen, a 60 year old man, so they can dance with him.

What are they thinking?

They're not.

Obviously.

They're so obsessed with Springsteen that they offer their "little girls" to him.

I guess these female children have been conditioned to worship Springsteen as a GOD the same as their parents do.

You are a product of your environment.

This is how the fanatical adults who are in a child-like state get close to their GOD.

They offer their "little girls" to him to satisfy his sexually deviant behavior because he certainly shows no interest in dancing with anyone under the age of 12.

And, Van Zandt helps to scour the fans in the pit for little girls so he can point them out to Springsteen.

BTX &bull; View topic - Was the girl from DITD last night a shill? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=141611)

BTX &bull; View topic - Does anyone have pics of Girl Dancing opening night 3/23/09? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=141798)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What?

Is this DITD all over again, but instead of Courtney Cox, he's pulling "little girls" on stage.

How old was Courtney Cox when the DITD video was shot?

Anyone know?

Do these parents think that they're "little girls" are going to be propelled into stardom like Courtney Cox was?

You're allowing your pre-pubescent daughters to dance with a perverted old man as if it's normal just because he's famous and you're obsessed with him.

Don't inflict your children with your disease.

It's like turning your daughter over to a pedophile and being excited about it.

I'll tell you this.

If I came home every evening and my husband was in the living room dancing with a different "little girl" every night, I certainly would think it was abnormal.

Is Scialfa deaf, dumb and BLIND?

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 01:08 AM
They said they were going to torture me into silence.

And, they did.

But, that was then.

And, this is NOW.

BlueAngel
03-27-2009, 09:21 PM
The Greatest Love of All
Whitney Houston

I believe that children's our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

Everybody's searching for a hero
People need someone to look up to
I never found anyone who fulfilled my needs
A lonely place to be
And so I learned to depend on me

I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I'll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me

I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all

I believe that children's our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I'll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all

And if by chance, that special place
That you've been dreaming of
Leads you to a lonely place
Find your strength in love

BlueAngel
04-01-2009, 01:37 PM
I would HIGHLY suggest that you cease and desist from the high-pitched frequency penetrating my left ear for at least an hour now.

In fact, I would HIGHLY suggest that you cease and desist from it entirely.

BlueAngel
04-01-2009, 05:54 PM
6:45 P.M. High pitched frequency again; left ear.

April 2, 2009.

High pitched frequency continues.

BlueAngel
04-04-2009, 08:18 PM
Taken from the thread:

The Truth Revealed!! Pokemons Are Demons!!

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f19/truth-revealed-pokemons-demons-7373.html

------------------------------------------------------

Posted by BlueAngel to Darth:

Well, thank you for posting that nonsense.

We shall forever be grateful.

Darth's response:

You shall forever be..DEAD

BlueAngel
04-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Taken from the thread:

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f19/truth-revealed-pokemons-demons-7373.html

Darth's response:

------------------------------------------------------------

That's funny.

I have a pulse, so, obviously, I'm not DEAD!

Darth Cacodaemon
04-07-2009, 02:06 PM
Taken from the thread:

Darth's response:

Laugh now, scream later...

I will enjoy breaking you slowly until you realize your place is by my side. You will serve me or you will die.
Resistance is futile. Why let yourself be destroyed when, if you become my apprentice, you can be rewarded by my Master as well?

Darth Cacodaemon
04-07-2009, 02:07 PM
------------------------------------------------------------

That's funny.

I have a pulse, so, obviously, I'm not DEAD!

Don't look behind you...I might be closer then you know.;)

Darth Cacodaemon
04-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Knowing what I do about the music industry, it is extremely difficult for me to watch the propaganda that surrounds their most "lucrative cash cows."

It has accelerated of late. I can only ponder why.

They bring political messages to attract a following. They connect themselves with charitable organizations to appear sympathetic.

Love songs are written to trigger your sexual programming. To get you addicted. To fantasize about them.

Most of these musicians give neither of their time or money to the causes they want us to support by either requesting airtime on the radio of our favorite song and then afterward being allowed the opportunity to contribute to a "food bank," or paying $100.00 to see a show and then being asked to donate on our way out.

They do not control their assets. The music industry is owned and operated by the CIA/Mafia. Mind control exists within. Many times, managers are handlers/controllers. Sex slaves are plentiful. Ever wonder why so many artists use so many different female names in their songs even when they're married? Ever sit down and read the lyrics to many of the songs of your favorite artist? How 'bout when an artist writes a love song of a lost love and he's married, been married for a long time. Ever wonder where this comes from? They have to use sex slaves to break hearts, to get the "creative juices" flowing, as they call it.

Artists tour non-stop sometimes for several years. Do you think they have this stamina at the ages most of these rock stars are at these days because, well, they're wired differently than we are? Perhaps, programmed differently? Do you think they make the choice to go out on the road for so long? Don't you think by now they'd have enough money and want to maybe take it easy for a while? Do they love music so much that they have to be immersed in it 24/7. I'm talking about their top "cash cows."

They have millions and between all of them they have zillions and could probably end world hunger. But, they do not control their assets.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LIAR
LUNATIC
RELIGIOUS FANATIC
MANIAC

BlueAngel
04-07-2009, 08:09 PM
LIAR
LUNATIC
RELIGIOUS FANATIC
MANIAC

QUOTE!

BlueAngel
04-07-2009, 10:28 PM

I will enjoy breaking you slowly until you realize your place is by my side. You will serve me or you will die.
Resistance is futile. Why let yourself be destroyed when, if you become my apprentice, you can be rewarded by my Master as well?

QUOTE!

BlueAngel
04-07-2009, 10:29 PM
Don't look behind you...I might be closer then you know.;)

Quote!

BlueAngel
04-08-2009, 11:53 PM
When Abu Gharib was making the headlines, I was on Springsteen's official Sony site and a member, BobinToronto, commented to me that I would know what it was like, such as being ridden like a mule and broomstick.

How'd he know?

BlueAngel
04-09-2009, 01:08 AM
For your perusal:

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f30/dissociative-identity-disorder-more-normal-then-7398-2.html#post55760

BlueAngel
04-09-2009, 01:11 AM

I don't break.

This, I have proven to be a truth.

Are you one of those sadistic pigs who torture people for the CIA?

Sounds like it to me since you profess that you ENJOY breaking people, and think you're going to break ME slowly until I realize that my place is by your side and that I shall serve you or die.

Get a grip, pal.

I don't serve PIGS and die if I don't.

I refused to serve them decades ago and I'm still living and breathing.

BlueAngel
04-09-2009, 09:51 PM
Yesterday is history

Tomorrow is a mystery

Today is a gift.

That's why it's our present.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

BlueAngel
04-10-2009, 01:59 AM
I am of the opinion that interrogrators/torturers are MPD and/or not of sound mind.

I'm certain you already know this.

You just can't do that stuff, if you are otherwise.

I'm certain this Belaphor person that Darth is suggesting come pay me a visit is a fictional GOON.

Most of the GOONS were of Navy intelligence.

GOON equals a THUG/torturer.

Darth displays these traits.

This is my assessment.

Darth Cacodaemon
04-10-2009, 07:31 PM
I am of the opinion that interrogrators/torturers are MPD and/or not of sound mind.

I'm certain you already know this.

You just can't do that stuff, if you are otherwise.

I'm certain this Belaphor person that Darth is suggesting come pay me a visit is a fictional GOON.

Most of the GOONS were of Navy intelligence.

GOON equals a THUG/torturer.

Darth displays these traits.

This is my assessment.

Fictional? Oh, no, no no! He is quite real or should I say IT is quite real.

Unfortunately, you fail to understand. As I said, I wouldn't waste my time sending some useless goon to bother you. A goon you can stop, you can shoot him or her or whatever.
No, he is a spirit (and you misspelled it's name). An evil spirit, you could say. As such, for most people, they can not defend themselves against it. Bullets have no meaning to a non-embodied spirit. Nor can you kill it.
Furthermore, it can reach you any time I desire. As I said, he/it was given to me as a gift by my Master, for services rendered. As I also said, he/it is the Spirit of Sloth, more particularly Despair and Suicide.
As for torture, I see no reason to do it for information. Torture only makes the person say what they think you want to hear. But..to torment someone you despise or to use them as an example? Then yes, because it works.
I don't work for the C.I.A . Now, I am not saying that some agents don't work for US, but I AM saying we have no need of the C.I.A. Lucifer has a far, far superior Intelligence agency then any temporal government.
You will join me..eventually, dear BlueAngel. Why do I say this? Because you will eventually see the truth that it is your only choice. All other options simply will not suffice.
As for not serving us..HA HA HA:D You spread disinformation which serves us well. In the end, you will cease your futile resistance.