PDA

View Full Version : MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21

BlueAngel
04-10-2009, 08:35 PM
Fictional? Oh, no, no no! He is quite real or should I say IT is quite real.

Unfortunately, you fail to understand. As I said, I wouldn't waste my time sending some useless goon to bother you. A goon you can stop, you can shoot him or her or whatever.
No, he is a spirit (and you misspelled it's name). An evil spirit, you could say. As such, for most people, they can not defend themselves against it. Bullets have no meaning to a non-embodied spirit. Nor can you kill it.
Furthermore, it can reach you any time I desire. As I said, he/it was given to me as a gift by my Master, for services rendered. As I also said, he/it is the Spirit of Sloth, more particularly Despair and Suicide.
As for torture, I see no reason to do it for information. Torture only makes the person say what they think you want to hear. But..to torment someone you despise or to use them as an example? Then yes, because it works.
I don't work for the C.I.A . Now, I am not saying that some agents don't work for US, but I AM saying we have no need of the C.I.A. Lucifer has a far, far superior Intelligence agency then any temporal government.
You will join me..eventually, dear BlueAngel. Why do I say this? Because you will eventually see the truth that it is your only choice. All other options simply will not suffice.
As for not serving us..HA HA HA:D You spread disinformation which serves us well. In the end, you will cease your futile resistance.

I don't spread disinformation.

I spread truth.

How's this for truth?

You are one sick puppy.

Darth Cacodaemon
04-10-2009, 10:44 PM
I don't spread disinformation.

I spread truth.

How's this for truth?

You are one sick puppy.

Sick? HA HA HA HA...I've never been better in my life. You're just mad because I don't carry any illusions.

Besides, dosen't it strike you that my behavior is totally consistent with the Tanahk, the New Testament and the Koran? In both, their "God" kills his enemies and tortures them. The only difference is that for now, I am a mortal.
I would think you would be congratulating yourselves. Haven't i learned my lessons well? Everyone says this "God" is "good", and yet He plainly states he tortures and kills his enemies. Why, I am just following "God's" example!

Let's be honest. All your Holy Books plainly say that a person in my position will be "sent to Hell" if their side wins. Apparently, it is evil for me to wish to kill my enemies and torture them, but for their God to torture me for eternity is ok. Shall I qoute you about the "Lake of Fire", where the "fire dieth not" ?
Shall I mention the flood? The fire and brimstone of Sodom and Ghemorrah? The genocide of Canaan ? Pah-leeeze.

You're Holy Books and your society has taught me one thing, if nothing else: the powerful do as they will. Whether it is a guy who kills his wife and gets off even though their is TONS of forensic evidence linking him to the crime (O.J Simpson) or it is a Diety who kills everyone on the planet but three people on a boat, the overwhelming evidence proves that fact.
By what right did you have to nuke Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Power. By what right did you have to starve Iraqi children and bomb them? Power. By what right did you have to steal people from their homeland and make them you're slaves? Power. All this handwringing just hides the truth. Power is what makes a man a God and a criminal innocent.
So now I am the bad guy for learning this lesson so well? I am the bastard for having observed it and emulating what you do and not what you say? None of you cried crocodile tears when they were waterboarding the assess of the dudes in Gutanama Bay. No, most of you were behind it. Not many of you protest the oppression of the Chinese people, because you like cheap goods. The fact is for all you're posturing you are hypocrites!

Prove me wrong. When has morality stood in the way of us or anyone else powerful getting their way? Do you think we have a class system for nothing? Do you really believe the Police protect the poor as well as the wealthy? Please! Those have eyes to see and ears to hear, see and hear.

BlueAngel
04-10-2009, 11:00 PM
[/U][/B]? None of you cried crocodile tears when they were waterboarding the assess of the dudes in Gutanama Bay. No, most of you were behind it. Not many of you protest the oppression of the Chinese people, because you like cheap goods. The fact is for all you're posturing you are hypocrites!

Do you really believe the Police protect the poor as well as the wealthy? Please! Those have eyes to see and ears to hear, see and hear.

I suggest you search for my thread titled, "GITMO" before you speak for everyone.

I was tortured and certainly do not condone it.

I was afraid to take a shower when I was returned to my home the last time I was tortured around the age of 17 because I didn't want water on my face.

Please check my thread, "Why is China Poisoning Us," before you speak for everyone.

Poor people are considered to be useless eaters.

Non-contributors of society.

They receive no benefits.

Darth Cacodaemon
04-10-2009, 11:04 PM
I suggest you search for my thread titled, "GITMO" before you speak.

I was tortured and certainly do not condone it.

I was afraid to take a shower when I was returned to my home the last time I was tortured around the age of 17 because I didn't want water on my face.

Please check my thread, "Why is China Poisoning Us," before you speak, as well.

Poor people are considered to be useless eaters.

Non-contributor of society.

They receive no benefits.

Ah. Was this the Black Helicopters or the Greys that returned you?

I suggest you use non reflective tinfoil and make a hat. I heard it makes it so the CIA can't read your mind as well.

BlueAngel
04-10-2009, 11:28 PM
Ah. Was this the Black Helicopters or the Greys that returned you?

I suggest you use non reflective tinfoil and make a hat. I heard it makes it so the CIA can't read your mind as well.

THE black helicopter?

Is there only one?

What and who are the Greys?

Do you actually believe that the CIA can read your mind?

If so, are you wearing a tinfoil hat to protect against that?

I suggest you adopt the attitude that you could care less whether or not the CIA can read your mind and get rid of the hat.

It looks ridiculous.

BlueAngel
04-16-2009, 05:38 PM
Star Magazine | News | Exclusive, Bruce Springsteen, Affair, Cheating, Divorce (http://www.starmagazine.com/bruce_springsteen_affair_cheating_divorce/news/15459)

Bruce Springsteen Named As Other Man In Divorce Case (UPDATED) (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/08/bruce-springsteen-named-a_n_184954.html)

Is Bruce Springsteen the other man in a Monmouth County divorce? - NJ.com (http://www.nj.com/springsteen/index.ssf/2009/04/is_bruce_springsteen_the_other.html)

BTX • View topic - Now its the ballet teacher? (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=146182)

BTX • View topic - New picture of alleged mistress (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=145626)

Majorion
04-18-2009, 09:08 AM
Gotta agree with you here BlueAngel...

This Darth-whoever is one SICK person.

BlueAngel
04-22-2009, 08:18 AM
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f24/george-w-bush-bible-probably-not-6891.html

Today, 12:56 AM
Junior Member Join Date: Mar 2009

Re: George W. Bush: The Bible Is "Probably Not" Literally True

-------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by 1949:

Your Satan is dead physical and spiritually dead.

Sounds like you are too@

YOU ARE DEAD RED and your puney little god is Elephant dung.

YOU WILL FIND OUT HOW LITERAL IT IS-----VERY SOON!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, 02:11 AM
BlueAngel
Senior Member Join Date: May 2007

Re: George W. Bush: The Bible Is "Probably Not" Literally True

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1949
Your Satan is dead physical and spiritually dead.

Sounds like you are too@

YOU ARE DEAD RED and your puney little god is Elephant dung.

YOU WILL FIND OUT HOW LITERAL IT IS-----VERY SOON!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by BlueAngel:

Who is Red?

I have Red-hair.

Some people call me Red.

Is your death threat directed at me?

Just wonderin'.

Darth Cacodaemon
04-22-2009, 09:11 AM
Gotta agree with you here BlueAngel...

This Darth-whoever is one SICK person.

Who are you to judge me, worm? I am in the process of self deification. Just as the religious fanatics say that whatever their godling does is right, so too it will be for me once my process of Apotheosis reaches it's end state.
God's, as your so called "Holy Books" say can do whatever the hell they want. Didn't YHWH kill the human race (except for three people) with a Flood? No one seems to be upset about that. The religious fanatics say we can't judge YHWH because he is "god". Didn't the Israelites slaughter the Caananites?
As a God I can do whatever I want with you.

BlueAngel
04-22-2009, 07:15 PM
It's not a judgement call.

It's an obvious conclusion.

BlueAngel
04-22-2009, 08:46 PM
Darth said:

"There is a Path for those who persevere that will give you the power, should you wish it, to kill those responsible.
However, I doubt you're strong enough to walk it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

BlueAngel said:

You have suggested that I have the power to KILL those responsible for my victimization, if I wish it.

I don't wish to kill anyone, but, please, enlighten the forum as to the names of those responsible for my victimization since you seem to be "in the know."

To whom you are referring to when you use the words "THOSE WHO PERSEVERE?"

In particular, your choice of the word "THOSE" suggests you are referring to more than one.

Would you be referring to alters that you believe I possess and whom perservered and that these alters will give me the power to kill the other alters that were created through trauma-based torture to cause discontent within my CORE?

Sorry, pal, but I'm perfectly content.

I am ONE and, as is BLATANTLY obvious, in your face kind of thing, my CORE is in tact and I don't adhere to "suicide" programming.

ALIVE and WELL!

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f24/george-w-bush-bible-probably-not-6891.html

BlueAngel
04-22-2009, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon
I sense your anger towards the "Pigs"..Perhaps they were sent to lead YOU to ME. Pain is a teacher and payback is a bitch.
Are you going to moan about this forever? If so, then you're wasting your breath. Or..Do you intend to do something about it?

There is nothing more pathetic then someone who bitches and moans, but won't do anything about it. So which will you be, a perpetual victim or will you do what is necessary, even if it is difficult, to get your pound of flesh?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by BlueAngel:

Excuse me, but I'm not bitching and moaning.

I'm contributing to the forum about this topic.

I WAS a victim.

Operative word:

"WAS"

I am a SURVIVOR.

The mind controllers who tortured and abused me were not sent to me and, even if they were, I'm CERTAIN beyond a reasonable doubt it wasn't so that I would be led to you.

An anonymous poster on an internet forum.

Please tell the forum to what you are referring when you ask if I am going to do what is necessary, even if it is difficult, to get my pound of flesh.

No need to be obscure.

Or, is there?

I mean, if you weren't obscure, you would have to be clear and concise as to what you are inferring and that isn't how people like you operate.

You know that I know what you're suggesting, but you just can't come right out and say it in plain ENGLISH for all to read, now can you?

Good thing I don't reside in a suggestible state of mind, isn't it?

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f42/its-called-torture-not-interrogation-techniques-7462.html

BlueAngel
04-23-2009, 10:04 PM
Bump!

Darth Cacodaemon
04-29-2009, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon
I sense your anger towards the "Pigs"..Perhaps they were sent to lead YOU to ME. Pain is a teacher and payback is a bitch.
Are you going to moan about this forever? If so, then you're wasting your breath. Or..Do you intend to do something about it?

There is nothing more pathetic then someone who bitches and moans, but won't do anything about it. So which will you be, a perpetual victim or will you do what is necessary, even if it is difficult, to get your pound of flesh?

Posted by BlueAngel:

Excuse me, but I'm not bitching and moaning.

I'm contributing to the forum about this topic.

I WAS a victim.

Operative word:

"WAS"

I am a SURVIVOR.

The mind controllers who tortured and abused me were not sent to me and, even if they were, I'm CERTAIN beyond a reasonable doubt it wasn't so that I would be led to you.

Oh, how wrong you are! All your roads eventually lead right to me. You may wander for a while, but it is your destiny to come to me. When you do, I shall deliver you to my Master who will show you the truth of the world and the nature of power.

An anonymous poster on an internet forum.

Please tell the forum to what you are referring when you ask if I am going to do what is necessary, even if it is difficult, to get my pound of flesh.

No need to be obscure.

Or, is there?

You know what you must do. But the question is, quite plainly, are you willing to make the effort to do so? You will never have revenge on these people as it stands now. Please be assured, the reason they did what they did wasn't for brainwashing like you think. If it were just for that, they could have kidnapped a homeless person off the street no one would miss.
No, there is more to then meets the eye, to which they are attracted as is my Master. You would be a powerful ally. It is for this reason they kidnapped you. The brainwashing cover is horse shit to misdirect you.

I mean, if you weren't obscure, you would have to be clear and concise as to what you are inferring and that isn't how people like you operate.

If I were to tell everything I knew, openly, I might end up floating face down in the Detroit River. No matter how far someone is up on the food chain, there is always somebody higher then you. I don't think I need to tell you the penalty for what amounts to treason.

You know that I know what you're suggesting, but you just can't come right out and say it in plain ENGLISH for all to read, now can you?

Good thing I don't reside in a suggestible state of mind, isn't it?

You do, but you don't realize it. Like I said, in the end my Master will have you. You woud be a powerful ally for my Master and would a good soldier for N.W.O . I would counsel you to face up to reality and accept the truth rather then deceive yourself with empty hope and fantasies with no foundation.(:

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f42/its-called-torture-not-interrogation-techniques-7462.htmlLL

Darth Cacodaemon
04-29-2009, 02:48 PM
Darth said:

"There is a Path for those who persevere that will give you the power, should you wish it, to kill those responsible.
However, I doubt you're strong enough to walk it."

BlueAngel said:

You have suggested that I have the power to KILL those responsible for my victimization, if I wish it.

I don't wish to kill anyone, but, please, enlighten the forum as to the names of those responsible for my victimization since you seem to be "in the know."

To whom you are referring to when you use the words "THOSE WHO PERSEVERE?"

In particular, your choice of the word "THOSE" suggests you are referring to more than one.

Would you be referring to alters that you believe I possess and whom perservered and that these alters will give me the power to kill the other alters that were created through trauma-based torture to cause discontent within my CORE?

Sorry, pal, but I'm perfectly content.

I am ONE and, as is BLATANTLY obvious, in your face kind of thing, my CORE is in tact and I don't adhere to "suicide" programming.

ALIVE and WELL!

In the end, you will have to choose sides, Blue Angel. Choose wisely, because this is a "winner takes all" game. The penalty for the losing side is extermination.
I am not interested in your alters. Big deal. I am interested in bring you before my Master so you can join us. BlueAngel, don't let idealism destroy you. Think very carefully over whom you ally yourself to.
I myself mean no harm to you. But this is a game, but a damn serious one. In the end, there will be blood. Think it over..

BlueAngel
04-29-2009, 03:00 PM
In the end, you will have to choose sides, Blue Angel. Choose wisely, because this is a "winner takes all" game. The penalty for the losing side is extermination.
I am not interested in your alters. Big deal. I am interested in bring you before my Master so you can join us. BlueAngel, don't let idealism destroy you. Think very carefully over whom you ally yourself to.
I myself mean no harm to you. But this is a game, but a damn serious one. In the end, there will be blood. Think it over..

I don't have alters and contrary to what you say, that was what you were fishing for.

I'm not interested in you bringing me before anyone.

Nothing destroys me.

Idealism or otherwise.

I don't need to think carefully about to whom I align myself with as I have already made that quite clear.

Take your scare tactics elsewhere.

BlueAngel
04-30-2009, 05:12 PM
Out in the open!

Darth Cacodaemon
05-05-2009, 08:00 PM
I don't have alters and contrary to what you say, that was what you were fishing for.

I'm not interested in you bringing me before anyone.

Nothing destroys me.

Idealism or otherwise.

I don't need to think carefully about to whom I align myself with as I have already made that quite clear.

Take your scare tactics elsewhere.
So Be it! You have sealed your fate:

Lobotomy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobotomy)

BlueAngel
05-05-2009, 08:50 PM
So Be it! You have sealed your fate:

Lobotomy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobotomy)

Yep.

You're right.

My fate has been sealed.

I'm scheduled for a lobotomy next week.

:eek:

Darth Cacodaemon
05-05-2009, 11:15 PM
Yep.

You're right.

My fate has been sealed.

I'm scheduled for a lobotomy next week.

Laugh as you will, but you have chosen to be destroyed by refusing to humble yourself before my Master.

Let me make this simple for you: Anyone, no matter who they are, that will refuse to bend their knee to my Master and serve him, will be destroyed. It dosen't matter who you are, how much money you have or how powerful you are. This is not a position where anyone can safely sit on the fence.
My Master has declared that any who will not side with Him are to be crushed and totally annihilated. The means are quite irrelevant and trivial. The only thing that people should know is that whatever they decide, they should know when the chips come down it will be too late to change sides.
Don't any of you come crawling back when, finally, battle is joined. Do not whine about civil rights or the Counstitution or the Bill of Rights when the armies begin marching. It is far too late in this War for anyone to stop it now.
This War has been being waged for billions of years. It is time that the Final Battle come, so that we may either be victorious and exterminate all our enemies or be exterminated. The point is, you people need to get your heads out fo your collective assess and realize this is no game.
I just want you to be without any sense of misunderstanding of what I am saying here. We are talking total war here, and we ARE going to exterminate nations and peoples-ANYONE who sides with the enemy.

For an ideal of what your nation will look like, look at pictures of Berlin after the Allies conquered it-bombed out, the people hungry, e.t.c. Now you know what is coming your way.

BlueAngel
05-05-2009, 11:39 PM
Laugh as you will, but you have chosen to be destroyed by refusing to humble yourself before my Master.

Let me make this simple for you: Anyone, no matter who they are, that will refuse to bend their knee to my Master and serve him, will be destroyed. It dosen't matter who you are, how much money you have or how powerful you are. This is not a position where anyone can safely sit on the fence.
My Master has declared that any who will not side with Him are to be crushed and totally annihilated. The means are quite irrelevant and trivial. The only thing that people should know is that whatever they decide, they should know when the chips come down it will be too late to change sides.
Don't any of you come crawling back when, finally, battle is joined. Do not whine about civil rights or the Counstitution or the Bill of Rights when the armies begin marching. It is far too late in this War for anyone to stop it now.
This War has been being waged for billions of years. It is time that the Final Battle come, so that we may either be victorious and exterminate all our enemies or be exterminated. The point is, you people need to get your heads out fo your collective assess and realize this is no game.
I just want you to be without any sense of misunderstanding of what I am saying here. We are talking total war here, and we ARE going to exterminate nations and peoples-ANYONE who sides with the enemy.

For an ideal of what your nation will look like, look at pictures of Berlin after the Allies conquered it-bombed out, the people hungry, e.t.c. Now you know what is coming your way.

Kindly take your ramblings elsewhere.

Might I suggest the office of a psychiatrist.

Thanking you in advance,
BlueAngel

BlueAngel
05-09-2009, 10:37 PM
Bump.

BlueAngel
05-11-2009, 11:45 PM
Thank you, Lorne Michaels (Lorne David Lipowitz), the producer of SNL (Saturday Night Live).

Nice way to pay tribute to the mothers of the world on Mother's Day.

And, thank you, Susan Sarandon, for taking part in this disgusting skit.

I have lost all respect for you as a mother and a person.

Did your children watch your performance on SNL?

Justin Timberlake?

What can you say about him?

Disgusting, as well.

"MOTHER LOVE" Justin Timberlake snl Skit Video by JILL - MySpace Video

The lyrics tell of mom's suffering "since dad passed away" --- "We should f--k each others mothers." "I can't wait until I f--k your mother." "It'll be an honor to become your stepfather."

Lyrics to Mother Love:

"Hold up/ You thinking what I'm thinking/ I'm thinking I'm thinkin' it too," "Slow up/ What time's it, dog?/ It's time for a switcheroo/ We both love our moms/ Women with grown women needs/ I say we break 'em off, show 'em how much they really mean."

"I'm a motherlover, you're a motherlover/ We should f--- each other's mothers," cause every Mother's Day needs a mother's night/ If doin' it is wrong, I don't wanna be right."

Darth Cacodaemon
05-19-2009, 01:34 PM
Thank you, Lorne Michaels (Lorne David Lipowitz), the producer of SNL (Saturday Night Live).

Nice way to pay tribute to the mothers of the world on Mother's Day.

And, thank you, Susan Sarandon, for taking part in this disgusting skit.

I have lost all respect for you as a mother and a person.

Did your children watch your performance on SNL?

Justin Timberlake?

What can you say about him?

Disgusting, as well.

"MOTHER LOVE" Justin Timberlake snl Skit Video by JILL - MySpace Video (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=57153433)

The lyrics tell of mom's suffering "since dad passed away" --- "We should f--k each others mothers." "I can't wait until I f--k your mother." "It'll be an honor to become your stepfather."

Lyrics to Mother Love:

"Hold up/ You thinking what I'm thinking/ I'm thinking I'm thinkin' it too," "Slow up/ What time's it, dog?/ It's time for a switcheroo/ We both love our moms/ Women with grown women needs/ I say we break 'em off, show 'em how much they really mean."

"I'm a motherlover, you're a motherlover/ We should f--- each other's mothers," cause every Mother's Day needs a mother's night/ If doin' it is wrong, I don't wanna be right."

FOR YOU: YouTube - Crazy American Fundamentalist Christian

BlueAngel
06-14-2009, 10:16 AM
Something to this effect:

If I spoke about my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch, I would be targeted.

If I married, my husband would be targeted.

If I had children, my children would be targeted.

We would live a life a pain.

They had the weaponry (secret, silent and invisible) to accomplish this.

BlueAngel
06-14-2009, 10:22 AM
It was my choice, they said.

Keep quiet and they wouldn't target me, my husband or my children.

Open my mouth and WE would be targeted and there wouldn't be any way for me or anyone else to stop them because this weaponry is SECRET, SILENT and INVISIBLE.

Not secret; however, amongst those who invent and deploy it.

Secret from the public.

BlueAngel
06-14-2009, 10:51 AM
I was told that if I didn't keep my mouth shut, I would be the cause of the pain/suffering that they would inflict upon me, my husband and children with their secret, silent and invisible weapons.

I was told that I would be the responsible ONE for the suffering of my husband; my children and myself because they offered me a choice.

Keep quiet and WE wouldn't be targeted.

Open my mouth and become targets.

IT WOULD BE MY FAULT!

Yep.

Makes perfect sense!

BlueAngel
06-14-2009, 10:56 AM
Does this sound crazy?

Absolutely.

Was this information used as a scare tactic to TRY to keep me quiet or do you believe that our military is in possession of such weaponry?

If such weaponry truly exists, do you think they deploy these weapons upon individuals like myself in an attempt to silence/neutralize and contain us?

BlueAngel
06-14-2009, 11:09 AM
If I opened my mouth, I would have to sit idly by watching my family suffer knowing I CAUSED it and that I couldn't stop THEM.

YEP.

Like I said.

IT's ALL MY FAULT!

Makes perfect sense to the sadistic pigs who speak it.

BlueAngel
06-15-2009, 12:52 AM
Let's keep the topic of secret, silent and invisible weapons on the forefront.

What say you?

I vote yes.

Does my vote count?

Darth Cacodaemon
06-18-2009, 01:39 PM
Let's keep the topic of secret, silent and invisible weapons on the forefront.

What say you?

I vote yes.

Does my vote count?

No, you're vote doesn't count. Why? Because weakness should never be rewarded. You will remain weak as long as you nourish you're naive beliefs about the world and the truth about what happen to you.

The only right weaklings have are to perish or be slaves.PERIOD.

Darth Cacodaemon
06-18-2009, 01:41 PM
If I opened my mouth, I would have to sit idly by watching my family suffer knowing I CAUSED it and that I couldn't stop THEM.

YEP.

Like I said.

IT's ALL MY FAULT!

Makes perfect sense to the sadistic pigs who speak it.

It is your fault. If you weren't such an idealist, you would do what was necessary. But because you are an idealist you don't.

The answer is simple; kill them without mercy or compassion. But you are too weak to do that. Thus YOU ARE TO BLAME!

GUILTY!!

BlueAngel
06-18-2009, 05:02 PM
It is your fault. If you weren't such an idealist, you would do what was necessary. But because you are an idealist you don't.

The answer is simple; kill them without mercy or compassion. But you are too weak to do that. Thus YOU ARE TO BLAME!

GUILTY!!

QUOTE!

BlueAngel
06-18-2009, 05:02 PM
No, you're vote doesn't count. Why? Because weakness should never be rewarded. You will remain weak as long as you nourish you're naive beliefs about the world and the truth about what happen to you.

QUOTE!

BlueAngel
06-18-2009, 09:11 PM

GUILTY!!

Kindly provide the FORUM with the names of those persons whom YOU have suggested that I kill without mercy or compassion because it is necessary.

This is not the first time that you have suggested to me that I kill THEM.

Again, kindly provide the forum with the names of the individuals whom you desire that I kill.

We have this from Darth together with an IMPLIED THREAT.

FYI!

Your implied threat and continued suggestions to me to kill people without mercy or compassion and that I wouldn't do so because I am a weakling are NOW a part of OUR permanent record.

Double speak doesn't work with me, pal.

I don't need to prove to you that I'm not a weakling and, therefore, commit murder or suicide.

You are treading in very dangerous waters!

BlueAngel
06-19-2009, 11:02 PM

Please be advised that when I pose a question, I am not seeking an answer from you.

If I were weak, I would not be where I am today.

Free and not a slave.

I am well aware of the truth as to what happened to me during my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project.

However, since you profess to know better than I as to what I endured during my victimization, kindly inform the forum.

Obviously, you must have witnessed and/or played a role in my incarceration in order to claim that you know the TRUTH about my enslavement and I don't.

You know I was tortured.

So, kindly clue us in.

If I have it all wrong, correct me.

We're waiting.

Another example of Darth suggesting that I commit suicide.

He comments that I am a weakling and weaklings should perish.

Trigger word:

Weakling.

BlueAngel
06-19-2009, 11:53 PM
Thank you for that.

You know of what I speak and I don't even have to speak it.

BlueAngel
06-20-2009, 12:18 AM
Thank you, Darth, for illuminating for the forum the role of a FAILED mind controller.

Much appreciated.

BlueAngel
06-20-2009, 07:17 AM
I rest my case, for now.

BlueAngel
06-20-2009, 08:50 PM
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f42/darth-wants-me-kill-people-8020.html

BlueAngel
06-20-2009, 09:18 PM
I understand NOW the reasons for YOUR elusiveness.

Bless you all.

BlueAngel
06-20-2009, 11:45 PM
Hallelujah!

Hallelujah!

Hallelujah!

BlueAngel
06-24-2009, 08:27 PM
Thank you for that:

Champion.

Hello Mother; Hello Father.

BlueAngel
06-24-2009, 09:23 PM
I didn't spend several years of my life on this site and a former site engaging in psychological warfare/combat with mind controllers and sadistic pigs because I enjoy it.

I did so for good reason and with great purpose just as I was forced to do the same when I was child incarcerated in MKULTRA/Project Monarch in order to free myself of the CULT.

Decades later, knowing that THIS DAY would once AGAIN be upon me, I deployed the same skills that I used against the perpetrators when I was a child so that I could collect and gather evidence against them.

SO BE IT!

BlueAngel
06-25-2009, 07:12 PM
Michael Jackson, the 'King of Pop,' dies at age 50 - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obit_michael_jackson)

ONE QUESTION:

WHO CALLED 911?

Michael Jackson, the 'King of Pop,' dies at age 50

AP By LYNN ELBER, Associated Press Writer 19 mins ago

LOS ANGELES Michael Jackson, the sensationally gifted child star who rose to become the "King of Pop" and the biggest celebrity in the world only to fall from his throne in a freakish series of scandals, died Thursday. He was 50. Jackson died at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles. Ed Winter, the assistant chief coroner for Los Angeles County, confirmed his office had been notified of the death and would handle the investigation.

The circumstances of Jackson's death were not immediately clear. Jackson was not breathing when Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics responded to a call at his Los Angeles home about 12:30 p.m., Capt. Steve Ruda told the Los Angeles Times. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to the hospital, Ruda told the newspaper.

Jackson's death brought a tragic end to a long, bizarre, sometimes farcical decline from his peak in the 1980s, when he was popular music's premier all-around performer, a uniter of black and white music who shattered the race barrier on MTV, dominated the charts and dazzled even more on stage.

His 1982 album "Thriller" which included the blockbuster hits "Beat It," "Billie Jean" and "Thriller" is the best-selling album of all time, with an estimated 50 million copies sold worldwide.

The public first knew him in the late 1960s, when as a boy he was the precocious, spinning lead singer of the Jackson 5, the music group he formed with his four older brothers. Among their No. 1 hits were "I Want You Back," "ABC," and "I'll Be There."

He was perhaps the most exciting performer of his generation, known for his feverish, crotch-grabbing dance moves and his high-pitched voice punctuated with squeals and titters. His single sequined glove, tight, military-style jacket and aviator sunglasses were trademarks second only to his ever-changing, surgically altered appearance.

"For Michael to be taken away from us so suddenly at such a young age, I just don't have the words," said Quincy Jones, who produced "Thriller." "He was the consummate entertainer and his contributions and legacy will be felt upon the world forever. I've lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him."

Jackson ranked alongside Elvis Presley and the Beatles as the biggest pop sensations of all time. He united two of music's biggest names when he was briefly married to Presley's daughter, Lisa Marie, and Jackson's death immediately evoked that of Presley himself, who died at age 42 in 1977.

As years went by, Jackson became an increasingly freakish figure a middle-aged man-child weirdly out of touch with grown-up life. His skin became lighter, his nose narrower, and he spoke in a breathy, girlish voice. He surrounded himself with children at his Neverland ranch, often wore a germ mask while traveling and kept a pet chimpanzee named Bubbles as one of his closest companions.

"It seemed to me that his internal essence was at war with the norms of the world. It's as if he was trying to defy gravity," said Michael Levine, a Hollywood publicist who represented Jackson in the early 1990s. He called Jackson a "disciple of P.T. Barnum" and said the star appeared fragile at the time but was "much more cunning and shrewd about the industry than anyone knew."

Jackson caused a furor in 2002 when he playfully dangled his infant son, Prince Michael II, over a hotel balcony in Berlin while a throng of fans watched from below.

In 2005, he was cleared of charges he molested a 13-year-old cancer survivor at Neverland in 2003. He had been accused of plying the boy with alcohol and groping him, and of engaging in strange and inappropriate behavior with other children.

The case followed years of rumors about Jackson and young boys. In a TV documentary, he had acknowledged sharing his bed with children, a practice he described as sweet and not at all sexual.

Despite the acquittal, the lurid allegations that came out in court took a fearsome toll on his career and image, and he fell into serious financial trouble.

Jackson was preparing for what was to be his greatest comeback: He was scheduled for an unprecedented 50 shows at a London arena, with the first set for July 13. He was in rehearsals in Los Angeles for the concert, an extravaganza that was to capture the classic Jackson magic: showstopping dance moves, elaborate staging and throbbing dance beats.

Singer Dionne Warwick said: "Michael was a friend and undoubtedly one of the world's greatest entertainers that I fortunately had the pleasure of working with. ... We have lost an icon in our industry."

Hundreds of people gathered outside the hospital as word of his death spread. The emergency entrance at the UCLA Medical Center, which is near Jackson's rented home, was roped off with police tape.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Michael Jackson has just died," a woman boarding a Manhattan bus called out, shortly after the news was announced. Immediately many riders reached for their cell phones.

So many people wanted to verify the early reports of Jackson's death that the computers running Google's news section interpreted the fusillade of "Michael Jackson" requests as an automated attack for about half an hour Thursday evening.

In New York's Times Square, a low groan went up in the crowd when a screen flashed that Jackson had died, and people began relaying the news to friends by cell phone.

"No joke. King of Pop is no more. Wow," Michael Harris, 36, of New York City, read from a text message a friend sent to his telephone. "It's like when Kennedy was assassinated. I will always remember being in Times Square when Michael Jackson died."

___

Associated Press Writers Derrik J. Lang in Los Angeles and Virginia Byrne, Nekesa Mumbi Moody and Jocelyn Noveck in New York contributed to this report.

BlueAngel
06-25-2009, 08:04 PM
I render the following opinion regarding Michael Jackson:

Michael Jackson was a mind controlled slave.

If you have read that which I have written about the music industry and their slaves, you should, by now, understand that they prey upon the less fortunate; those who are gifted and abused at home for obvious reasons.

Michael Jackson falls into all three categories.

Michael Jackson's Never Land ranch was run and operated by those within the Mafia/CIA/Music Industry who PREY upon the less fortunate.

They are predators.

They lured sick children to Jackson's Never Land Ranch who were star struck and, GOD only knows how many of these children were used to satisfy the sexual deviant desires of Michael Jackson, et. al.

They prey upon less fortunate children because their parent's will, in most cases, if abuse has occurred, settle for money out of court because they are less fortunate and don't have the ability and or financial resources to hire an attorney and fight the bastards for JUSTICE in a court of law.

I should know.

I was abused at home; I am GIFTED; I WAS less fortunate and I WAS a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

Operative word:

"WAS."

BlueAngel
06-25-2009, 08:18 PM
Rest in peace, Michael.

They will not go unpunished.

BlueAngel
06-25-2009, 09:11 PM
I love you, Joe
More than you'll ever know
you opened my eyes
when I couldn't see
you're like the warm, calm waters of the deep blue sea
embracing me
embracing me

I was alone and frightened, but there you stood
straight and silent
in the face of all I knew
you swallowed my fears
helped me rise above
you're the moon, the stars and my only love

When I feel prey
to the predators on BS.net
and the truth I believed were horrible lies
you held me close
never blinked an eye

when I believed
in an altered state
that I had a baby and cut it up
was sent away so I couldn't speak
you held me close and embraced me
like the warm, calm waters of the deep blue sea

you watched me weep while I lay in bed
for days and days and days on end
under my covers, hiding my head
reliving the torture of days gone past
And, as I went hungry, unable to eat
there you stood with two clay feet

you're my rock
you're my sun
you're my moon at night
you're my star
that's forever shining bright
you're like the earth and the dirt under my feet
you're the warm, calm waters of the deep blue sea
embracing me
embracing me

you give me oxygen when I can't breathe
you're my moon
you're my star
you're the wide open sea

you wrap me me up inside your arms
I feel safe, I feel love and I feel calm

you gave me eyes when I couldn't see
you held me tight when I couldn't be

you're my guiding light
you're my strength from within
you're my life, you're my heart
you know where I've been

you're like the deep, blue sea embracing me
the deep, blue sea and all it's warmth
you're a blanket
you're my hope
you're my lucky charm

embracing me...
embracing me...

Darth Cacodaemon
06-26-2009, 09:45 AM
Please be advised that when I pose a question, I am not seeking an answer from you.

If I were weak, I would not be where I am today.

Free and not a slave.

I am well aware of the truth as to what happened to me during my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project.

However, since you profess to know better than I as to what I endured during my victimization, kindly inform the forum.

Obviously, you must have witnessed and/or played a role in my incarceration in order to claim that you know the TRUTH about my enslavement and I don't.

You know I was tortured.

So, kindly clue us in.

If I have it all wrong, correct me.

We're waiting.

Another example of Darth suggesting that I commit suicide.

He comments that I am a weakling and weaklings should perish.

Trigger word:

Weakling.

Sad..what more can I say?

I suppose, in your own deluded way, it makes sense. My point, which you missed alltogether, is that if you TRULY believed someone was out to get your family-presumabley whom you love- you would do something about it.

You haven't. Therefore, there is only a couple logical options that derive from that:

1) You DO love your family, but are too squeamish to do it.
2) You DO love your family, but are unable to do it
3) You DO love your family, and since you know this is all bullshit, you can't be bothered to do anything, i.e, there is no threat
4) You DON'T love your family, and therefore the thought of them being harmed is allright with you
5) You DON'T love your family AND are too squeamish to do it, therefore you are content to let whatever happens happen
6) You DON'T love your family AND are unable to do anthing about it.
7) You DON'T love your family AND this is all bullshit, so you can't be bothered to do anything about the so called "threats" from them

I am sure there are other logical inferences once can draw. May I humbly ask you if you believe there is a threat to your family, why you haven't informed the police? One might logically conclude if you DID NOT inform the police there are a variety of reasons

1) You did tell them, but they blew you off as a quack and a lunatic
2) You did tell them, but there "in" on it
3)You did tell them, and it is under investigation
4) You didn't tell them, because it's a load of horseshit and you know it.

So, in short, if you truly believe these threats what have YOU done about it?

My opinion is you're either too weak or deluded to know what you need to do. You should know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I would kill anyone, anywhere and under any circumstances that posed a threat to those I loved. I would end their existensce, along with anyone else who was part of it. Why? Because I love my family, and if the choice is between their safety and the lives of others, they lose.

BlueAngel
06-26-2009, 02:09 PM
Sad..what more can I say?

I suppose, in your own deluded way, it makes sense. My point, which you missed alltogether, is that if you TRULY believed someone was out to get your family-presumabley whom you love- you would do something about it.

You haven't. Therefore, there is only a couple logical options that derive from that:

1) You DO love your family, but are too squeamish to do it.
2) You DO love your family, but are unable to do it
3) You DO love your family, and since you know this is all bullshit, you can't be bothered to do anything, i.e, there is no threat
4) You DON'T love your family, and therefore the thought of them being harmed is allright with you
5) You DON'T love your family AND are too squeamish to do it, therefore you are content to let whatever happens happen
6) You DON'T love your family AND are unable to do anthing about it.
7) You DON'T love your family AND this is all bullshit, so you can't be bothered to do anything about the so called "threats" from them

I am sure there are other logical inferences once can draw. May I humbly ask you if you believe there is a threat to your family, why you haven't informed the police? One might logically conclude if you DID NOT inform the police there are a variety of reasons

1) You did tell them, but they blew you off as a quack and a lunatic
2) You did tell them, but there "in" on it
3)You did tell them, and it is under investigation
4) You didn't tell them, because it's a load of horseshit and you know it.

So, in short, if you truly believe these threats what have YOU done about it?

My opinion is you're either too weak or deluded to know what you need to do. You should know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I would kill anyone, anywhere and under any circumstances that posed a threat to those I loved. I would end their existensce, along with anyone else who was part of it. Why? Because I love my family, and if the choice is between their safety and the lives of others, they lose.

Try making sense next time you post a comment to me and I might oblige you with a response.

But, then again, maybe not.

P.S.

Kindly inform the forum from where you have drawn the conclusion that I believe the lives of my family members are in danger and, therefore, you have suggested on numerous occasions that I kill/murder those persons who pose a threat to my family members without mercy and/or compassion.

We're awaiting names, Darth, because obviously you know the identify of those persons whom YOU believe pose a threat to my family members as you've suggested on numerous occasions that I KILL/MURDER them without mercy and/or compassion.

I've never mentioned the names of anyone whom I believe pose a threat to my family members.

Not that I would, but how could I possibly kill/murder people WHOM YOU believe are a threat to my family members, if I have no clue as to their identity?

Why don't you notify the proper authorities on my behalf?

BlueAngel
06-27-2009, 08:39 PM
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f30/michael-jackson-freemason-3291.html

galexander
06-29-2009, 11:26 AM
If mind control is going on in the music industry then I would very much suspect that organised crime were responsible. Criminals can also use techniques of mind control and at the end of the day it isn't too difficult to do. Basically you drug someone up to the eyeballs and beat them up and this counts as trauma based mind control.

After raking in millions and millions various persons in government can be paid off to look the other way, in other words corruption starts to creep in.

Everyone knows that gangsters are involved in the music industry but how far does it go?

BlueAngel
06-29-2009, 07:01 PM
Is there some reason why the "high pitched" frequency (left ear) has become a constant?

I suggest you cease and desist with your weapons.

NOW!

This action is "criminal."

One of many, I might add.

BlueAngel
06-29-2009, 08:38 PM
About the purpose of the high-pitched frequency:

It is a form of torture.

It was directed in my ears when I was in my cell alone; isolated and without anyone or anything around.

All I could hear was the high-pitched frequency in my ears.

It was an attempt to cause a psychotic break.

It was constant and non-stop at times, as it has been now for quite some time.

I would place the palm of my hands over both ears and scream for them to make it stop.

It is a form of torture.

It is occurring at present, non-stop, and has been for quite some time.

It was difficult to sleep when I was in my cell and this high-pitched frequency was present.

I'm not alone and isolated.

I'm not in a cell.

The high-pitched frequency is not all that I hear.

It is annoying at best and criminal at worst.

On another note:

A substance would be released through a vent in my cell that made my eyes, nose and throat burn when the high-pitched frequency was present.

They were, of course, able to control the temperature in my cell.

It was never comfortable.

Naked and cold.

Naked and hot.

BlueAngel
06-29-2009, 10:47 PM
Everyone knows that gangsters are involved in the music industry but how far does it go?

As far as the CIA and the Mafia.

Darth Cacodaemon
06-30-2009, 02:56 PM
Try making sense next time you post a comment to me and I might oblige you with a response.

But, then again, maybe not.

P.S.

Kindly inform the forum from where you have drawn the conclusion that I believe the lives of my family members are in danger and, therefore, you have suggested on numerous occasions that I kill/murder those persons who pose a threat to my family members without mercy and/or compassion.

We're awaiting names, Darth, because obviously you know the identify of those persons whom YOU believe pose a threat to my family members as you've suggested on numerous occasions that I KILL/MURDER them without mercy and/or compassion.

I've never mentioned the names of anyone whom I believe pose a threat to my family members.

Not that I would, but how could I possibly kill/murder people WHOM YOU believe are a threat to my family members, if I have no clue as to their identity?

Why don't you notify the proper authorities on my behalf?

You know who they are as well as I do. It is time you come full circle and accept your destiny.
You can only realize your true power by killing them. You have only blocked it from your memory, so you can avoid what you must do. You know fully well they must die, so your mind, in a feeble attempt to escape your destiny, has hidden it from you.
It is time you realize you are not like the idiots and morons here. You were meant for much more, as you well know. Stop trying to flee WHO and WHAT you are. You are a killer by nature, and even as I write this I can FEEL the HATE inside of you.Admit it, you hate them and want REVENGE. Give in to your HATE.
Only your HATE can destroy them. It is only natural you should HATE them and desire VENGANCE. Stop resisting WHO you are and WHAT you are. Crush the life out of them.

Darth Cacodaemon
06-30-2009, 02:59 PM
You know who they are as well as I do. It is time you come full circle and accept your destiny.
You can only realize your true power by killing them. You have only blocked it from your memory, so you can avoid what you must do. You know fully well they must die, so your mind, in a feeble attempt to escape your destiny, has hidden it from you.
It is time you realize you are not like the idiots and morons here. You were meant for much more, as you well know. Stop trying to flee WHO and WHAT you are. You are a killer by nature, and even as I write this I can FEEL the HATE inside of you.Admit it, you hate them and want REVENGE. Give in to your HATE.
Only your HATE can destroy them. It is only natural you should HATE them and desire VENGANCE. Stop resisting WHO [/U]you are and WHAT you are. Crush the life out of them.

Only your HATE can destroy them. It is only natural you should HATE them and desire VENGANCE. Stop resisting [U]WHO you are and WHAT you are. Crush the life out of them.

BlueAngel
06-30-2009, 06:02 PM
Only your HATE can destroy them. It is only natural you should HATE them and desire VENGANCE. Stop resisting WHO you are and WHAT you are. Crush the life out of them.

Your comments are not welcome on this forum or MY thread.

You are trespassing.

Your post as quoted above will be made a part of OUR permanent record.

Since you KNOW that I've blocked from my memory the names of those persons whom you desire that I kill/murder without mercy or compassion, kindly provide same.

We're waiting.

P.S.

In case you weren't aware, I'd like to inform you that you are in serious need of psychiatric care.

BlueAngel
06-30-2009, 08:30 PM
Targeting individuals with YOUR secret, silent and invisible weapons is a criminal action and I advise that you DROP the weapons you are directing at one of my offspring.

NOW!

BlueAngel
06-30-2009, 10:19 PM
I know when I'm being targeted.

I know when my family members are being targeted with YOUR weapons.

How do I know this?

Because YOU tested and experimented these energy directed weapons on me when I was a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

I know some of the symptoms these weapons can produce in an individual because they were tested and experimented on me.

I was assured that I would be targeted with these weapons and so, too, would my family members, if I married and had children, and didn't KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT about my victimization.

These WEAPONS produce symptoms of discomfort and pain that cause "ANXIETY" and "DISTRACTION" (interfere with the victim's quality of life) in the individuals who are being targeted because they think they are suffering from a health problem.

They are not.

Their symptoms are absent any medical explanation.

They are being "targeted" with energy directed weapons.

Remove your weapons from me and my family members.

NOW!

My daughter has suffered with "unexplained" headaches since she was young.

They are not migraines.

But, their weapons can produce migraine headaches.

This was written about in MKULTRA/Project Monarch declassified documents.

My husband, at times, has unexplained numbness and tingling on one side of his body and unexplained itching and welts; shoulder pain.

My son suffers back pain at present.

I am constantly being targeted with a "high pitched" frequency mainly in my left ear.

These weapons will not SILENCE, NEUTRALIZE or CONTAIN me.

This is your final warning.

BlueAngel
07-01-2009, 12:14 AM
As I stated previously on this site, several years ago, my victimization in MKULTRA/Project Monarch is a very serious matter.

Very serious.

So, too, is the victimization of all the innocent children, men and women who endured the same and/or similar situations.

Apparently, YOU do not seem to understand the consequences of your actions.

I am here to advise you of the same.

You are guilty of CRIMINAL actions of which you will be held accountable.

YOUR present use of secret, silent and invisible weapons upon myself and my family members are now a part of OUR permanent record just the same as they were when I reported YOUR experimentation of them on me in the past together with all the other pertinent evidence that I provided AGAINST YOU to be used at a future date in time.

The future date in time has arrived.

I am serious.

Very serious.

I am not only addressing your use of secret, silent and invisible weapons, but all that which you perpetrated upon me and countless others who were incarcerated in your mind control programs.

Prosecution is the word.

BlueAngel
07-01-2009, 01:06 AM
Energy directed weapons, which I refer to as secret/silent and invisible weapons are deployed using the same technology that allows the military to pinpoint their target and fire a missile at it.

BlueAngel
07-02-2009, 09:03 PM
Bump!

Darth Cacodaemon
07-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Your comments are not welcome on this forum or MY thread.

You are trespassing.

Your post as quoted above will be made a part of OUR permanent record.

Since you KNOW that I've blocked from my memory the names of those persons whom you desire that I kill/murder without mercy or compassion, kindly provide same.

We're waiting.

P.S.

In case you weren't aware, I'd like to inform you that you are in serious need of psychiatric care.

Oh dear, that's not how it works. You know that.

I reward strength, not weakness.

As for me not being welcomed on your thread, it seems to me that if you desire you can do something about that. As the old saying goes:

MAKE ME!

BlueAngel
07-02-2009, 10:57 PM
Oh dear, that's not how it works. You know that.

I reward strength, not weakness.

As for me not being welcomed on your thread, it seems to me that if you desire you can do something about that. As the old saying goes:

MAKE ME!

Why is it you have not yet supplied us with the names of those persons whom you have suggested on numerous occassions that I kill/murder without mercy or compassion?

Is it because you are a yellow-bellied chicken?

Darth Cacodaemon
07-03-2009, 02:22 AM
Why is it you have not yet supplied us with the names of those persons whom you have suggested on numerous occassions that I kill/murder without mercy or compassion?

Is it because you are a yellow-bellied chicken?

IS this BlueAngel? From what I understand you have more personalities then Sybil. You know, by your own admission there you are MENTALLY ILL otherwise known as KOO KOO, CRAZY, NUTCASE, INSANE, PSYCHOTIV, FRUITLOOP, BANANNAS, LOOPY, ONE CARD SHORT OF A FULL DECK, LOONEY TUNES. In other words, between the 10,000 personalities you have and the delusions that have devoured whatever serves as a brain in your head your crazier then a shit house rat.
Tell me something, do the 10,000 personalities you have work or anything? Do each of the 10,000 personalities you have EACH collect a Welfare check or SSI?
I feel sorry for your husband. Did you tell him he was marrying a serious head case who made Sybil look like a posterchild for Mental Health? I hope with as seriously fucked up and deluded as you are, society is protected by sending you and the 10,000 other personalities that ramble around in that diseased lump of fat in your head a serious check, so at the least we know your safely locked away in whatever serves as housing for you.
I think myself your better off in a straightjacket in a padded room, myself. How anyone could allow a deluded psycho like you loose into society is beyond me...

BlueAngel
07-03-2009, 07:01 PM
High-pitched frequency, left ear.

Non-stop since early afternoon.

BlueAngel
07-03-2009, 08:04 PM
IS this BlueAngel? From what I understand you have more personalities then Sybil. You know, by your own admission there you are MENTALLY ILL otherwise known as KOO KOO, CRAZY, NUTCASE, INSANE, PSYCHOTIV, FRUITLOOP, BANANNAS, LOOPY, ONE CARD SHORT OF A FULL DECK, LOONEY TUNES. In other words, between the 10,000 personalities you have and the delusions that have devoured whatever serves as a brain in your head your crazier then a shit house rat.
Tell me something, do the 10,000 personalities you have work or anything? Do each of the 10,000 personalities you have EACH collect a Welfare check or SSI?
I feel sorry for your husband. Did you tell him he was marrying a serious head case who made Sybil look like a posterchild for Mental Health? I hope with as seriously fucked up and deluded as you are, society is protected by sending you and the 10,000 other personalities that ramble around in that diseased lump of fat in your head a serious check, so at the least we know your safely locked away in whatever serves as housing for you.
I think myself your better off in a straightjacket in a padded room, myself. How anyone could allow a deluded psycho like you loose into society is beyond me...

The only person you should feel sorry for is yourself.

How 'bout those names?

BlueAngel
07-03-2009, 10:03 PM

I don't collect welfare or SSI.

I'm 53. SSI doesn't apply.

My husband and I are self-employed.

We are the owners of a very successful business.

How 'bout you?

How do you earn a living?

I suppose it's impossible for you to earn a living from the padded cell in which you reside.

Darth Cacodaemon
07-04-2009, 01:39 AM
I don't collect welfare or SSI.

I'm 53. SSI doesn't apply.

My husband and I are self-employed.

We are the owners of a very successful business.

How 'bout you?

How do you earn a living?

I suppose it's impossible for you to earn a living from the padded cell in which you reside.

Well, if you are successful, it must be because your husband locks you away in the closet. I can;t see you getting many clients talking like a raving mad woman.

What is the business? A freak show? I could see you getting paid for that, you know, standing next to the Bearded Lady or what not.

Me, well, I consult for some health clinics and also I am like those concierge doctors, except I am a concierge psychologist. My clients are people who are famous, and need meds and counseling, e.t.c. Basically, I am on call for them, more or less 24-7. Pays pretty good.
So you see, I hear the typical insane ravings such as what you spew. Usually if they get to the point you are, I go for the old school anti-psychotics. Why? Because anyone as paranoid and deluded as yourself is truly psychotic.

BlueAngel
07-04-2009, 10:36 PM
Well, if you are successful, it must be because your husband locks you away in the closet. I can;t see you getting many clients talking like a raving mad woman.

What is the business? A freak show? I could see you getting paid for that, you know, standing next to the Bearded Lady or what not.

Me, well, I consult for some health clinics and also I am like those concierge doctors, except I am a concierge psychologist. My clients are people who are famous, and need meds and counseling, e.t.c. Basically, I am on call for them, more or less 24-7. Pays pretty good.
So you see, I hear the typical insane ravings such as what you spew. Usually if they get to the point you are, I go for the old school anti-psychotics. Why? Because anyone as paranoid and deluded as yourself is truly psychotic.

Appears to me that you are RUNNING ON EMPTY.

Have you always been a pathological liar?

Darth Cacodaemon
07-05-2009, 02:08 AM
Appears to me that you are RUNNING ON EMPTY.

Have you always been a pathological liar?

I dunno...Have you always been a paranoid, insane schizophrenic with 10, 000 other personalities running loose in that roach motel you call a brain?
Maybe I am running on empty..but nothing can be as empty as that vaccum between your ears.

BlueAngel
07-05-2009, 06:54 AM
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f21/latest-mind-control-tactics-9539.html#post58940

BlueAngel
07-05-2009, 06:56 AM
The high-pitched frequency began early last evening and continues into this morning.

BlueAngel
07-05-2009, 07:43 PM
I dunno...Have you always been a paranoid, insane schizophrenic with 10, 000 other personalities running loose in that roach motel you call a brain?
Maybe I am running on empty..but nothing can be as empty as that vaccum between your ears.

No, but kindly tell us for how long you have been a paranoid, insane schizophrenic with 10,000 personalities running loose in that roach motel you call a brain.

No more RUNNING ON EMPTY for you.

I'm certain you just ran out of gas.

BlueAngel
07-05-2009, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by john edwards
These days we the American public feels very insecure and terrorized due to the continuous media propaganda about terror and threats to America, It seems that Media is following a agenda from the government to keep us threatened and so that we follow our government policy about war on terror without questions, There also seems to be an increase in pornography and stuff like that which is polluting our children minds, IS there some group who wants to do this to our children and what are their motives. To start with I found some interesting links to this:
The Arrivals

Please share ur findings and links too. Lets solve this thing out

Posted by BlueAngel:

You can find our findings and links posted all over this site.

What thing do you want to solve out?

My victimization in the mind control program MKULTRA/Project Monarch?

How do you want to solve this thing out?

Out of court?

Deja Vu.

BlueAngel
07-06-2009, 04:54 PM
High-pitched frequency, non-stop, left ear since 9:00 A.M.

Milly
07-06-2009, 06:09 PM
BlueAngel, I read that website that was posted, the one on whale.to.

Understandably, I had no idea that something like that existed until I read this thread.

How utterly terrifying!

I am curious as to how you ended up being a victim, and why? And what it took you to overcome all of it?

Admittedly, I haven't read this entire thread yet, but I find what I have read really interesting/appalling.

BlueAngel
07-07-2009, 11:38 AM
BlueAngel, I read that website that was posted, the one on whale.to.

Understandably, I had no idea that something like that existed until I read this thread.

How utterly terrifying!

I am curious as to how you ended up being a victim, and why? And what it took you to overcome all of it?

Admittedly, I haven't read this entire thread yet, but I find what I have read really interesting/appalling.

I met the three criteria.

I was identified as GIFTED/TALENTED; abused at home and less fortunate.

In addition, my family had connections to the Mafia which has connections to the CIA and pornography.

Project Monarch is a trauma-based mind control program.

Victims are traumatized and their brains BLOCK OUT that which is too horrible to endure/remember.

In addition, drugs and hypnosis are used in order to implant screen memories and disinformation so that, if a victim begins to have break-through memories of their victimization, these screen memories/disinformation make it difficult to get to the truth.

I always KNEW something had happened to me as a child because it appeared that I had AMNESIA. I didn't remember my childhood. Not the normal fading with time. I always carried with me several STUCK memories of abuse, without beginning or end, involving my parents.

After 911, I received a SUICIDE command.

Suicide wasn't something I had even been contemplating.

The voice was unattached to ME.

It was strong and persistent.

I also had instructions NEVER TO SUICIDE, besides I didn't want to.

Shortly, thereafter, memories of CIA/Mafia pornography surfaced along with a whole lot of other information.

It has taken a very long time to overcome the PTSD and the psychological, emotional, verbal and mental abuse I endured on Springsteen's official site and the memories of being tortured.

I can't tell you what it took or how I overcame it all other than to say I have the stubbornness of a mule, the ability at a very young age to know that what was happening to me was WRONG and, because of this, the mental strength to fight against them.

I had the guidance of some very good men and women in my life when I was young who assisted me in achieving what was necessary in order to escape and have PROTECTED me since that time.

GOD, my husband and my children have been there for me every step of the way.

Milly
07-07-2009, 12:23 PM
Thank you for sharing all this.

I'm only on page 36 of this thread, and I'm sorry if I've asked you to repeat yourself.

Thank you for sharing, nonetheless.

At one point I believe you said that people who have not themselves experienced mind control would be unable to comprehend the types of abuse one endures, and the changes it causes within. I believe you are earnest in what you are saying, and that you truly suffered, and it is, like you said, hard for me to imagine what that would be like because I've never been there. I am trying, though!

Milly
07-07-2009, 12:34 PM
I met the three criteria.

I was identified as GIFTED/TALENTED; abused at home and less fortunate.

In addition, my family had connections to the Mafia which has connections to the CIA and pornography.

I'm sorry if I'm prying too much.

You said you met the criteria. Also, I think you said you believed you were as young as 8 when you first met your handler/controller. Were you taken to a designated place, away from your family, where the mind control happened? And if so, did your parents allow and/or condone this? Or did they try to retrieve you?

Also, it doesn't sound like your other sibling(s) was involved in the abuse, or at least not to the extent you were. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it does not sound like she was involved in MKULTRA the way you were?

Thank you again in advance, if I'm asking you to repeat yourself. I will continue to read the thread.

BlueAngel
07-07-2009, 06:39 PM
Any response by me to your questions, Milly, will be TAGGED by Darth, misinterpreted, posted on another thread and I'll find myself responding to him which is something I prefer not to do.

BlueAngel
07-07-2009, 09:24 PM
Reporting:

Oldest son: Backache for a year or more.

Youngest son: Backache for several months.

Husband: Backache for several weeks.

ME: Backache for two days.

BlueAngel
07-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Slight frequency in left ear.

Not high-pitched, but present.

BlueAngel
07-08-2009, 06:20 PM
Very persistent high-pitched frequency, left-ear that began several hours ago.

galexander
07-09-2009, 02:39 PM
Forgive me for butting in again and I confess I haven't read all your posts, but I am interested in getting the theory correct. I have read both of Cathy O'Brien's books on her experience as a mind control victim in the CIA's MKULTRA and her story comes across as very similar to your own. She suffered child abuse and was used in child pornography before becoming involved in MKULTRA when she was subsequently used as a call girl and a drugs mule.

However as with yourself the first link in the chain appears to be organised crime and the Mafia. It is only after this first connection that CIA programming comes into the equation. However the CIA programming comes across as largely a criminal enterprise itself and one that is based upon sexual exploitation. Perhaps the CIA has become so corrupted these day by ex-Nazis within its ranks and the Mafia that this is what is actually taking place.

It also sounds that both you and your family are suffering from electronic harassment. This could include high emf's which can affect human behaviour and cause aches and pains, and with microwaves. This sound you keep getting in the same ear to me suggests that you may have an implant which is receiving, say, microwaves as it is odd your right ear is not affected. A scan could show this up. Also if you invest in a trifield meter which is used in paranormal investigation you can measure both high emf's and microwaves.

It is these latter considerations which leave me thinking that perhaps you are now being used as a human guinea pig by a government backed mind control/electronic harassment project.

BlueAngel
07-09-2009, 03:42 PM
Forgive me for butting in again and I confess I haven't read all your posts, but I am interested in getting the theory correct. I have read both of Cathy O'Brien's books on her experience as a mind control victim in the CIA's MKULTRA and her story comes across as very similar to your own. She suffered child abuse and was used in child pornography before becoming involved in MKULTRA when she was subsequently used as a call girl and a drugs mule.

However as with yourself the first link in the chain appears to be organised crime and the Mafia. It is only after this first connection that CIA programming comes into the equation. However the CIA programming comes across as largely a criminal enterprise itself and one that is based upon sexual exploitation. Perhaps the CIA has become so corrupted these day by ex-Nazis within its ranks and the Mafia that this is what is actually taking place.

It also sounds that both you and your family are suffering from electronic harassment. This could include high emf's which can affect human behaviour and cause aches and pains, and with microwaves. This sound you keep getting in the same ear to me suggests that you may have an implant which is receiving, say, microwaves as it is odd your right ear is not affected. A scan could show this up. Also if you invest in a trifield meter which is used in paranormal investigation you can measure both high emf's and microwaves.

It is these latter considerations which leave me thinking that perhaps you are now being used as a human guinea pig by a government backed mind control/electronic harassment project.

It has crossed my mind about an implant, but, if that were the case, the implantation would have occurred a very long time ago and I don't think it would still be effective.

My right ear is very rarely affected with the high-pitched frequency other than an occasional zapping.

As I have written on this thread, I was told that I would be a TARGET and my family, as well, if I married and had children and didn't keep my mouth shut.

Anything to make US uncomfortable.

These words, imply to me, that the targeting is through the use of invisible weapons which I'm certain they possess.

I don't believe that any of the aches and pains that my children/myself and my husband endure are due to implants.

The high-pitched frequency has been constant since my last comment about it.

All through last night.

I'm not being used as a guniea pig with electronic harassment.

These weapons are used in an attempt to silence, neutralize and contain people like me, but, I'm certain they use them on other people as guniea pigs.

Remember, during my incarceration I was used as a guinea pig and these weapons were a part of the experimentation.

I do have something else to add about these weapons and how the high-pitched frequency was used on me in the past while incarcerated and what purpose they are hoping it will affect with their constant use of it lately, but I will write about that later or not.

BlueAngel
07-09-2009, 06:25 PM
The perpetrators had to release me after I was mercilessly tortured.

They were hoping I would live a life ALONE, preferably on the streets.

A paranoid schizophrenic would be their most desirable outcome.

I know that a PERP can be anyone and anywhere and I was told that I should never get married because they would direct a PERP my way and I would wind up marrying ONE OF THEM and HE would institutionalize me.

For obvious reasons, they didn't want me to trust anyone, and, of course, this would make it impossible for me to have a meaningful relationship.

Again, hoping I would live a life ALONE and in solitude/isolated.

That didn't happen.

I was WARNED that if I did get married my husband, myself and my children, if we had any would be targeted.

I, they said, would be responsible for the suffering of myself and my family.

This, again, in an attempt to keep me from knowing LOVE and living a normal life with a family and friends who know me for the person I am and who will accept me for that and continue to LOVE me and have ME in their lives no matter what they LEARN about my past.

My family and I have most probably been targeted for a very long time, but unbeknownst to me because I only awoke shortly after 911.

The weapons were experimented on me at military bases when I was incarcerated in MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

I have written about it somewhere on this thread or the Project Monarch thread.

What type of symptoms the weapons can cause, etc.

BlueAngel
07-09-2009, 07:03 PM
The "TARGETING" is also used to RUN INTERFERENCE.

Anything to disrupt one's life and keep them focused on the symptoms that the WEAPONS produce and, hopefully, in the process achieve silence, neutralization and containment of their TARGET.

Not going to happen.

galexander
07-10-2009, 05:07 AM
I never meant to suggest that members of your family had implants, I was only suggesting that maybe emf harassment was being used against them which is different from a PASSIVE METALLIC IMPLANT which passively receives microwaves of a given frequency and buzzes in response. This is what could be happening in your ear. I know all this is a bit technical.

I also get the strong impression that these people are just playing with you. Take Darth for example he was just playing with you. Some individuals get a kick out of bullying helpless women and children but what you have to do is stand up to them. In my opinion if you keep screaming, HELP IM A VICTIM!! HELP IM A VICTIM!! it just plays into their hands. Have you ever thought about going to the police for example?

Personally I recomend you purchase a trifield meter over the internet, turn it into a directional device by covering the rear of the meter in aluminium foil (these meters tend to read on one axis only going from front to back), find out where the electronic harassment is coming from in your neighbourhood and then knock on their door and have it out with them. They wont believe it when you do that!

If you want to fight for justice then that is exactly what you have to do, you have to make a stand.

BlueAngel
07-10-2009, 05:50 AM
The CIA sponsored mind control programs.

These programs were kept SECRET.

These programs required funding.

How does the CIA fund their BLACK OPERATIONS?

Child pornography is one way.

Drugs is another.

BlueAngel
07-10-2009, 05:52 AM
I never meant to suggest that members of your family had implants, I was only suggesting that maybe emf harassment was being used against them which is different from a PASSIVE METALLIC IMPLANT which passively receives microwaves of a given frequency and buzzes in response. This is what could be happening in your ear. I know all this is a bit technical.

I also get the strong impression that these people are just playing with you. Take Darth for example he was just playing with you. Some individuals get a kick out of bullying helpless women and children but what you have to do is stand up to them. In my opinion if you keep screaming, “HELP I’M A VICTIM!! HELP I’M A VICTIM!!” it just plays into their hands. Have you ever thought about going to the police for example?

Personally I recomend you purchase a trifield meter over the internet, turn it into a directional device by covering the rear of the meter in aluminium foil (these meters tend to read on one axis only going from front to back), find out where the electronic harassment is coming from in your neighbourhood and then knock on their door and have it out with them. They won’t believe it when you do that!

If you want to fight for justice then that is exactly what you have to do, you have to make a stand.

Really?

I have to make a stand.

Damn.

Wish you would have told me this sooner.

Darth wasn't playing with me.

Darth's intentions have been documented.

Just as the electronic harrassment has been.

I don't comment on this thread because I'm screaming, "Help, I'm a Victim," I'm reporting.

I spend much of my time on this site doing otherwise, in case you haven't noticed.

You might not understand the way I operate, but that's irrelevant.

BlueAngel
07-10-2009, 06:35 AM
Thanks for your suggestion that I go to the police.

I just did.

Told them about the electronic harrassment; my victimization when a child in MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

They COMPREHENDED everything I told them and are out in full force attempting to apprehend the perpetrators and bring them to justice.

;)

BlueAngel
07-10-2009, 07:11 AM
The high-pitched frequency was experimented and used on me when I was incarcerated in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and programming was embedded.

The reason that I refer to it as a high-pitched frequency.

It was also used as a form of torture.

Disrupting sleep, etc.

I have written about its' use as a form of torture on this thread previously.

The high-pitched frequency, thus far, this morning, is not a constant present.

It appeared for a very short time and then disappeared.

BlueAngel
07-10-2009, 07:22 AM
galexander said:

Personally I recomend you purchase a trifield meter over the internet, turn it into a directional device by covering the rear of the meter in aluminium foil (these meters tend to read on one axis only going from front to back), find out where the electronic harassment is coming from in your neighbourhood and then knock on their door and have it out with them. They wont believe it when you do that!

You're kidding, right?

Like I'm going to invest in this device; knock on some neighbor's door and accuse them of electronic harassment because certainly they'll admit to it and present the evidence to me.

And, in the process, I'm taking a stand because I'm going to have it out with them.

Thanks, for your recommendation, but my husband's out shopping for a tin foil hat at the moment.

That ought to do it.

:rolleyes:

BlueAngel
07-10-2009, 08:00 AM
galexander said:

'Personally I recomend you purchase a trifield meter over the internet, turn it into a directional device by covering the rear of the meter in aluminium foil (these meters tend to read on one axis only going from front to back), find out where the electronic harassment is coming from in your neighbourhood and then knock on their door and have it out with them. They won’t believe it when you do that!'

'If you want to fight for justice then that is exactly what you have to do, you have to make a stand.'

I am not in need of any suggestions/recommendations from any anonymous poster on the Internet, including yourself.

But, you are.

I suggest/recommend that you cease and desist from providing recommendations and/or suggestions to anyone in the future whom has declared they are a victim of electronic harassment.

You stick to your area of expertise and I'll stick to mine.

Not only have you suggested a very dangerous course of action on two counts, but you go on to say that "If YOU (I) want to fight for justice then that is exactly what YOU (I) have to do, you have to make a stand."

I don't take ORDERS/suggestions and/or recommendations from anyone but myself, family members, friends and COMRADES and a comrade of mine you are not.

In addition, how on earth do you know for certain that one of my neighbors is the perpetrator of my electronic harrassment?

Just a wild guess?

BlueAngel
07-10-2009, 08:04 AM
Galeaxender:

How is it that you know for certain I'm being electronically harrassed?

Is this your area of expertise?

I know that I am, but how is it that you are certain of same?

galexander
07-10-2009, 11:14 AM
It appears you have taken the defensive but I was only trying to help. If so many people have already been meddling with your life its probably exceptionally difficult to take any advice at all and I respect your caution entirely. I have to admit I am not an expert in any field at all really.

Saying all these things on this forum is one thing but have you tried contacting any of these help groups that would cater for people in your own situation? Have you contacted Cathy O'Brien for example who has so much in common with yourself and would be only too pleased to listen?

BlueAngel
07-10-2009, 04:36 PM
It appears you have taken the defensive but I was only trying to help. If so many people have already been meddling with your life its probably exceptionally difficult to take any advice at all and I respect your caution entirely. I have to admit I am not an expert in any field at all really.

Saying all these things on this forum is one thing but have you tried contacting any of these help groups that would cater for people in your own situation? Have you contacted Cathy O'Brien for example who has so much in common with yourself and would be only too pleased to listen?

Excuse me, but if you consider my response to your comments as taking the defensive, which apparently, you believe is ILLEGAL, think again.

I replied to your comments.

Period.

Again, I'm not posting on this site because I'm seeking advice and or help.

Obviously, most people understand this.

Apparently, you do not.

BlueAngel
07-11-2009, 05:55 AM
Low-pitched frequency all night long.

BlueAngel
07-21-2009, 11:57 PM
I hereby verify that I am the voice in the recordings from decades ago reporting as to MY victimization in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and that I am the person in the video tapes, as well.

Release is granted.

Darth Cacodaemon
07-30-2009, 02:04 PM
I hereby verify that I am the voice in the recordings from decades ago reporting as to MY victimization in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and that I am the person in the video tapes, as well.

Release is granted.

I hereby verify that BlueAngel is my slave now, and forever.

Instead of embracing her Destiny, she has chosen to throw her lot in with the mindless, blind herds of pathetic morons that populate this planet.
As such, she has officially become my slave now, and for eternity as well. As my slave she will carry out my commands faithfully and without complaint.
Her eternal servitude to me is the penalty for having made such poor choices and for having become such a ruined vessel for my Master's plans. All other people are ordered to view her as a pathetic, broken automaton who was so damaged all she could aspire to was her servile status as my slave.
As such, Slave BlueAngle's first task is to find me a worthy Apprentice to replace her. Slave BlueAngel will find said Apprentice and deliver him or her to me and my Master, Lord Lucifer. If she completes this task well, and should said Slave desire it, my Master Lucifer has authorized me to relieve her of the burden of her existensce.

BlueAngel
07-30-2009, 07:50 PM
I hereby verify that BlueAngel is my slave now, and forever.

Instead of embracing her Destiny, she has chosen to throw her lot in with the mindless, blind herds of pathetic morons that populate this planet.
As such, she has officially become my slave now, and for eternity as well. As my slave she will carry out my commands faithfully and without complaint.
Her eternal servitude to me is the penalty for having made such poor choices and for having become such a ruined vessel for my Master's plans. All other people are ordered to view her as a pathetic, broken automaton who was so damaged all she could aspire to was her servile status as my slave.
As such, Slave BlueAngle's first task is to find me a worthy Apprentice to replace her. Slave BlueAngel will find said Apprentice and deliver him or her to me and my Master, Lord Lucifer. If she completes this task well, and should said Slave desire it, my Master Lucifer has authorized me to relieve her of the burden of her existensce.

QUOTE!

Darth Cacodaemon
08-06-2009, 12:54 PM
QUOTE!

U SHALL BE D______D, FEMALE BIOLOGICAL UNIT 001!

BlueAngel
08-06-2009, 07:55 PM

QUOTE!

BlueAngel
08-06-2009, 09:39 PM

Darth is AFRAID to spell the word to which he refers in its' entirety.

LOL!

BlueAngel
08-06-2009, 09:55 PM
A DEDICATION TO MY HUSBAND:

I love you, Joe
More than you'll ever know
you opened my eyes
when I couldn't see
you're like the warm, calm waters of the deep blue sea
embracing me
embracing me

I was alone and frightened, but there you stood
straight and silent
in the face of all I knew
you swallowed my fears
helped me rise above
you're the moon, the stars and my only love

When I feel prey
to the predators on BS.net
and the truth I believed were horrible lies
you held me close
never blinked an eye

when I believed
in an altered state
that I had a baby and cut it up
was sent away so I couldn't speak
you held me close and embraced me
like the warm, calm waters of the deep blue sea

you watched me weep while I lay in bed
for days and days and days on end
under my covers, hiding my head
reliving the torture of days gone past
And, as I went hungry, unable to eat
there you stood with two clay feet

you're my rock
you're my sun
you're my moon at night
you're my star
that's forever shining bright
you're like the earth and the dirt under my feet
you're the warm, calm waters of the deep blue sea
embracing me
embracing me

you give me oxygen when I can't breathe
you're my moon
you're my star
you're the wide open sea

you wrap me me up inside your arms
I feel safe, I feel love and I feel calm

you gave me eyes when I couldn't see
you held me tight when I couldn't be

you're my guiding light
you're my strength from within
you're my life, you're my heart
you know where I've been

the deep, blue sea and all it's warmth
you're a blanket
you're my hope
you're my lucky charm

embracing me...
embracing me...

BlueAngel
09-09-2009, 08:45 AM
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f23/hey-there-10375.html#post60592

BlueAngel
09-09-2009, 08:57 AM
Did the Big Man and Bruce have an affair?
by Chomprat on Sep 07, 2009 7:18 am

I've met someone who claims that the kiss at the end of Thunder Road was not a sign of friendship, but of love. Apparently, Bruce and Clarence were having an affair and this was their way to show it. They had planned to make it public but Jon Landau interfered and told Bruce that it would be a total disaster in terms of public image, So what he did was arranging a fake wedding with a 25 yo model. This very same source claims that Bruce and Clarence continued their secret affair until he became straight again and married Scialfa. This would have been the real reason behind the break-up of the band

Have you heard any of this?Chomprat

Private messageTop
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply with quote Re: Did the Big Man and Bruce have an affair?
by bigjed on Sep 07, 2009 7:22 am

yip rampant man love.

it was a thing of beauty manjbigjed

Private messageTop

by alsbbq on Sep 07, 2009 7:38 am

If Bruce and Patti are cooling off, could explain why the big man has lost some weight.....alsbbq

Private messageTop

by movielady on Sep 07, 2009 7:50 am

http://www.tangostorm.commovielady

Private messageTop

by wsfuller on Sep 07, 2009 8:01 am

Is it April Fool's day?wsfuller

Private messageTop

by bigjed on Sep 07, 2009 8:09 am

nah manj it's September idots daybigjed

Private messageTop

by Girl in summer clothes on Sep 07, 2009 8:20 am

I always hoped Stevie would be his man, but obviously....Girl in summer clothes

Private messageTop

by Hard2BaSaint on Sep 07, 2009 9:05 am

And for years Bruce would get down on his knees for the C man.Hard2BaSaint

Private messageTop

by jjbradley on Sep 07, 2009 9:10 am

... but your heart stays cool.
Got My Monkey On a Leashjjbradley

Private messageTop

by TOCommuter on Sep 07, 2009 9:53 am

My Lover Man...?! TOCommuter

Location: Hiding on the backstreets between Toronto & Hamilton in the Great White North
Private messageTop

by 7candles on Sep 07, 2009 10:54 am

Chomprat wrote:
I've met someone who claims that the kiss at the end of Thunder Road was not a sign of friendship, but of love. Apparently, Bruce and Clarence were having an affair and this was their way to show it. They had planned to make it public but Jon Landau interfered and told Bruce that it would be a total disaster in terms of public image, So what he did was arranging a fake wedding with a 25 yo model. This very same source claims that Bruce and Clarence continued their secret affair until he became straight again and married Scialfa. This would have been the real reason behind the break-up of the band

Have you heard any of this?
I'm in love with the queen of the supermarket
As the evening sky turns blue
A dream awaits in aisle number two

7candles

Private messageTop

by TorontoJeff on Sep 07, 2009 11:02 am

Chomprat wrote:
until he became straight again

Best.
Line.
Ever.TorontoJeff

Private messageTop

by carobanano on Sep 07, 2009 11:04 am

That's it! Terry in Backstreets MUST be a guy now!"In their music you hear the spirituality as home and as quest. How do you find God unless he's in your heart? In your desire? In your feet?" -- Bruce Springsteen, inducting U2 into the Rock and Roll Hall of Famecarobanano

Private messageAIMTop

by SonsOfBeaches on Sep 07, 2009 11:11 am

Yeah, I had gay friends. The first thing I realized was that everybody's different, and it becomes obvious that all of the gay stereotypes are ridiculous.
Bruce Springsteen http://www.NJFoodBank.org
BTX is like a big — and sometimes dysfunctional — family, but on certain special days, everyone bands together for a good cause
SonsOfBeaches

Private messageTop

by RCZoch on Sep 07, 2009 11:24 am

SonsOfBeaches wrote:
Yeah, I had gay friends. The first thing I realized was that everybody's different, and it becomes obvious that all of the gay stereotypes are ridiculous.
Bruce Springsteen

I don't know about that. I've known gay guys who could be pretty damn gay.

"Walter did WHAT at the Mansfield show?!?!?!"RCZoch

Location: Fishkill, NY ("I just roll around, from town to town...")
Private messageYIMAIMTop

BlueAngel
09-09-2009, 09:10 AM
I copied the above comments from a thread at BTX in "The Promised Land," asking whether or not Springsteen and Clemens' had an affair?

The public is no longer able to READ any forum at BTX without becomming a member.

So, if you want to read the remaining four pages of comments, you'll have to enroll.

BTX • Login (http://www.backstreets.com/btx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=171313)

BlueAngel
09-12-2009, 11:09 PM
Bill Maher Challenges Obama: "Stand Up For The 70 Percent Of Americans Who Aren't Crazy" (VIDEO) (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/12/bill-maher-challenges-oba_n_284314.html)

Excerpt:

When Van Jones called the Republicans assholes, he was actually paying them a compliment, he was.

He was talking about how they can get things done, even when they're the minority.

As opposed to the Democrats who can't seem to get anything done even when they control both houses of Congress, the Presidency and Bruce Springsteen.

BlueAngel
09-27-2009, 12:43 PM
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f42/mackenzie-phillips-10436.html

BlueAngel
09-27-2009, 05:01 PM
Swiss arrest Polanski on US request in sex case - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090927/ap_on_en_mo/eu_switzerland_polanski)

Excerpt:

"In 1977, he was accused of raping the teenager while photographing her during a modeling session. The girl said Polanski plied her with champagne and part of a Quaalude pill at Jack Nicholson's house while the actor was away. She said that, despite her protests, he performed oral sex, intercourse and sodomy on her."

Swiss arrest Polanski on US request in sex case

By ERNST E. ABEGG and BRADLEY S. KLAPPER, Associated Press Writers – 2 hrs 47 mins ago

ZURICH – Director Roman Polanski was arrested by Swiss police as he flew in for the Zurich Film Festival and faces possible extradition to the United States for having sex with a 13-year-old girl in 1977, authorities said Sunday.

Polanski was scheduled to receive an honorary award at the festival when he was apprehended Saturday at the airport, the Swiss Justice Ministry said in a statement. It said U.S. authorities have sought the arrest of the 76-year-old director around the world since 2005.

"There was a valid arrest request and we knew when he was coming," ministry spokesman Guido Balmer told The Associated Press. "That's why he was taken into custody."

Polanski, the director of such classic films as "Chinatown" and "Rosemary's Baby," fled the U.S. for France in 1978, a year after pleading guilty to unlawful sexual intercourse with the underage girl.

Polanski has asked a U.S. appeals court in California to overturn a judges' refusal to throw out his case. He claims misconduct by the now-deceased judge who had arranged a plea bargain and then reneged on it.

His victim, Samantha Geimer, who long ago identified herself publicly, has joined in Polanski's bid for dismissal, saying she wants the case to be over. She sued Polanski and reached an undisclosed settlement.

Justice Minister Eveline Widmer-Schlumpf said the director will remain in Zurich until the conclusion of the extradition proceedings. The United States now has 60 days to file a formal request for Polanski's transfer, she said.

A U.S. Justice Department spokeswoman in Washington declined to comment on the case Sunday.

Polanski's French lawyer, Georges Kiejman, told France-Inter radio that it was "too early to know" if Polanski would be extradited.

"The proceedings must take their course," he said Sunday. "For now we are trying to have the arrest warrant lifted in Zurich."

Kiejman later told The Associated Press that France does not extradite its citizens and that U.S. authorities had never asked France to prosecute Polanski at home.

Balmer said Polanski's arrest was not influenced by politics, even though the director has often traveled or stayed in the country. Novelist Robert Harris, whose book "Ghost" is being made into a movie by the director, told Britain's Press Association that Polanski owns a house in Gstaad, which he has visited regularly while filming in Germany, and that there was never any warning he faced arrest.

In the Swiss capital of Bern, Widmer-Schlumpf told reporters that Switzerland had only one legal option for dealing with Polanski's visit, and rejected the idea that there was any U.S. pressure in ordering the arrest.

"I know his films, they impressed me very much," she said, but she underlined that Polanski could not be given special treatment because of his artistic talent, especially because the warrant was not for a trivial complaint.

Switzerland joined Europe's passport-free area in 2008 and ended all passport checks in March on flights to and from the 24 other countries participating in the agreement. Even before then, it rarely closely monitored the identities of travelers from neighboring European countries entering Switzerland.

Balmer also rejected that the arrest was somehow aimed at winning favor with the U.S. after a series of bilateral spats over tax evasion and wealthy Americans stashing money at Swiss banking giant UBS AG.

"There is no link with any other issues in question," he told The AP.

Investigators in the U.S. learned of Polanski's planned trip days ago, giving them enough time to lay the groundwork for an arrest, said William Sorukas, chief of the U.S. Marshals Service's domestic investigations branch.

"There have been other times through the years when we have learned of his potential travel but either those efforts fell through or he didn't make the trip," Sorukas told the AP.

Earlier this year, Superior Court Judge Peter Espinoza in Los Angeles dismissed Polanski's bid to throw out the case because the director failed to appear in court to press his request, but said there was "substantial misconduct" in the handling of the original case.

In his ruling, Espinoza said he reviewed not only legal documents, but also watched the HBO documentary, "Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired," which suggests there was behind-the-scenes manipulations by a now-retired prosecutor who was not assigned to the case.

Polanski has lived for the past three decades in France, where his career has continued to flourish; he received a directing Oscar in absentia for the 2002 movie "The Pianist." He is married to French actress Emanuelle Seigner, with whom he has two children.

He has avoided traveling to countries likely to extradite him. For instance, he testified by video link from Paris in a 2005 libel trial in London against Vanity Fair magazine. He did not want to enter Britain for fear of being arrested.

Rolf Haferkamp, a spokesman for prosecutors in Duisburg, Germany, declined to comment on why Polanski was not detained or arrested in Germany when he visited in 2008.

In Paris, Culture Minister Frederic Mitterrand said that he was in contact with French President Nicolas Sarkozy "who is following the case with great attention and shares the minister's hope that the situation can be quickly resolved."

Mitterrand added that he was "dumbfounded" by Polanski's arrest, adding that he "strongly regrets that a new ordeal is being inflicted on someone who has already experienced so many of them."

Those comments referred, in part, to the fact that Polanski, a native of France who was taken to Poland by his parents, escaped Krakow's Jewish ghetto as a child during World War II and lived off the charity of strangers. His mother died at the Nazis' Auschwitz death camp.

Polanski worked his way into filmmaking in Poland, gaining an Oscar nomination for best foreign-language film in 1964 for his "Knife in the Water." Offered entry to Hollywood, he directed the classic "Rosemary's Baby" in 1968.

But his life was shattered again in 1969 when his wife, actress Sharon Tate, and four other people were gruesomely murdered in Los Angeles by followers of cult figure Charles Manson. Tate was eight months pregnant at the time.

Polanski went on to make another American classic, "Chinatown," released in 1974.

In 1977, he was accused of raping the teenager while photographing her during a modeling session. The girl said Polanski plied her with champagne and part of a Quaalude pill at Jack Nicholson's house while the actor was away. She said that, despite her protests, he performed oral sex, intercourse and sodomy on her.

Polanski was allowed to plead guilty to one of six charges, unlawful sexual intercourse, and was sent to prison for 42 days of evaluation.

Lawyers agreed that would be his full sentence, but the judge tried to renege on the plea bargain. Aware the judge would sentence him to more prison time and require his voluntary deportation, Polanski fled.

Zurich Film Festival organizers said Polanski's detention had caused "shock and dismay," but said they would go ahead with Sunday's planned retrospective of the director's work, including "Knife in the Water," "Chinatown" and "The Pianist." The festival runs from Sept. 24 to Oct. 4.

The Swiss Directors Association sharply criticized authorities for what it deemed "not only a grotesque farce of justice, but also an immense cultural scandal."

France's Foreign Ministry said the French ambassador to Switzerland and the consul general in Zurich have contacted Swiss authorities about arranging a consular visit for Polanski.

Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner spoke to his Swiss counterpart, Micheline Calmy-Rey, to urge that "Polanski's rights be fully respected and that the case would quickly result in a favorable outcome," the statement said.

___

Klapper reported from Geneva. Associated Press writers Angela Doland in Paris, Matt Moore in Berlin and Devlin Barrett in Washington contributed to this report.

BlueAngel
09-27-2009, 05:17 PM
Roman Polanski was married to Sharon Tate who was murdered by Charles Manson, et. al.

Sharon Tate was eight months pregnant at the time of her murder.

Sharon Tate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharon_Tate)

Excerpt:

"The couple returned to Los Angeles and quickly became part of a social group that included some of the most successful young people in the film industry, including Steve McQueen, Warren Beatty, Mia Farrow, Peter Sellers, Jacqueline Bisset, Leslie Caron, Joan Collins, Joanna Pettet, Laurence Harvey, Peter Fonda and Jane Fonda, older film stars like Henry Fonda, Kirk Douglas, Yul Brynner and Danny Kaye, musicians such as Jim Morrison and the Mamas & the Papas, and record producer Terry Melcher and his girlfriend Candice Bergen. Jay Sebring remained one of Tate's and Polanski's most frequent companions. Polanski's circle of friends included people he had known since his youth in Poland such as Wojciech Frykowski and Frykowski's girlfriend, coffee heiress Abigail Folger. The Polanski house was often full of strangers, and Tate regarded the casual atmosphere as part of the "free spirit" of the times, saying that she didn't mind who came into her home as her motto was "live and let live". Her close friend Leslie Caron later commented that the Polanskis were too trusting -- "to the point of recklessness" -- and that she had been alarmed by it."

Marriage to Roman Polanski

In late 1967, Tate and Polanski returned to London, and were frequent subjects of newspaper and magazine articles. Tate was depicted as being untraditional and modern, and was quoted as saying that couples should live together before marrying. They were married in Chelsea, London on January 20, 1968 with considerable publicity. Photographer Peter Evans later described them as "the imperfect couple. They were the Douglas Fairbanks/Mary Pickford of our time... Cool, nomadic, talented and nicely shocking."[1]

While Tate reportedly wanted a traditional marriage, Polanski remained somewhat promiscuous and described Tate's attitude to his infidelity as "Sharon's big hang-up". He reminded Tate that she had promised that she would not try to change him.[1] Tate accepted Polanski's conditions, though she confided to friends that she hoped he would change. Peter Evans quoted Tate as saying, "We have a good arrangement. Roman lies to me and I pretend to believe him."[8]

Polanski urged Tate to end her association with Martin Ransohoff, and Tate began to place less importance on her career, until Polanski told her that he wanted to be married to "a hippie, not a housewife". The couple returned to Los Angeles and quickly became part of a social group that included some of the most successful young people in the film industry, including Steve McQueen, Warren Beatty, Mia Farrow, Peter Sellers, Jacqueline Bisset, Leslie Caron, Joan Collins, Joanna Pettet, Laurence Harvey, Peter Fonda and Jane Fonda, older film stars like Henry Fonda, Kirk Douglas, Yul Brynner and Danny Kaye, musicians such as Jim Morrison and the Mamas & the Papas, and record producer Terry Melcher and his girlfriend Candice Bergen. Jay Sebring remained one of Tate's and Polanski's most frequent companions. Polanski's circle of friends included people he had known since his youth in Poland such as Wojciech Frykowski and Frykowski's girlfriend, coffee heiress Abigail Folger. The Polanski house was often full of strangers, and Tate regarded the casual atmosphere as part of the "free spirit" of the times, saying that she didn't mind who came into her home as her motto was "live and let live". Her close friend Leslie Caron later commented that the Polanskis were too trusting -- "to the point of recklessness" -- and that she had been alarmed by it.[9]

Tate's next film was The Wrecking Crew (1969), a comedy in which she played Freya Carlson, an accident-prone spy, who was also a romantic interest for star Dean Martin, playing Matt Helm. She performed her own stunts and was taught martial arts by Bruce Lee. The film was successful and brought Tate strong reviews, with many reviewers praising her comedic performance. The New York Times critic Vincent Canby criticized the film but wrote, "The only nice thing is Sharon Tate, a tall, really great-looking girl."[10] Martin commented that he intended to make another "Matt Helm" film, and that he wanted Tate to reprise her role.

Around this time Tate was feted as a promising newcomer. She was nominated for a Golden Globe Award as "New Star of the Year - Actress" for her Valley of the Dolls performance, losing to Katharine Ross for The Graduate.[11]

She placed fourth behind Mia Farrow, Judy Geeson and Katharine Houghton for a "Golden Laurel" award as the year's "Most Promising Newcomer" with the results published in the Motion Picture Exhibitor magazine.[12] She was also runner-up to Lynn Redgrave in the Motion Picture Herald's poll for "The Star of Tomorrow", in which box-office drawing power was the main criterion for inclusion on the list.[13] These results indicated that her career was beginning to accelerate and for her next film, Tate negotiated a fee of $150,000.[1]

Tate became pregnant near the end of 1968, and in February 1969 she and Polanski moved to 10050 Cielo Drive in Benedict Canyon. The house had previously been occupied by their friends, Terry Melcher and Candice Bergen. Tate and Polanski had visited it several times, and Tate was thrilled to learn it was available, referring to it as her "love house". Encouraged by positive reviews of her comedic performances, Tate chose the comedy The Thirteen Chairs as her next project, as she later explained, largely for the opportunity to co-star with Orson Welles. In March 1969 she traveled to Italy to begin filming, while Polanski went to London to work on The Day of the Dolphin. Frykowski and Folger moved into the Cielo Drive house.

After completing The Thirteen Chairs, Tate joined Polanski in London. She posed in their apartment for photographer Terry O'Neill in casual domestic scenes such as opening baby gifts, and also completed a series of glamour photographs for the British magazine Queen. A journalist asked Tate in a late July interview if she believed in fate, to which she replied, "Certainly. My whole life has been decided by fate. I think something more powerful than we are decides our fates for us. I know one thing — I've never planned anything that ever happened to me."[1]

She returned from London to Los Angeles, on July 20, 1969, traveling alone on the RMS Queen Elizabeth. Polanski was due to return on August 12 in time for the birth, and he asked Frykowski and Folger to stay in the house with Tate until then.

BlueAngel
09-28-2009, 10:19 PM
Excerpt:

"Polanski, the director of such classic films as "Chinatown" and "Rosemary's Baby," fled the U.S. for France in 1978, a year after pleading guilty to unlawful sexual intercourse with the underage girl."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

According to the excerpt, Polanski plead guilty to the charges of unlawful sexual intercourse with a 13 year old girl and a year later he fled for France. Polanski has been living FREE in France since 1978 after pleading guilty in the US to charges of unlawful sexual intercourse with an underage girl.

BTW, what type of woman marries a man who pleads guilty to an unlawful sex act with a 13 year old girl?

Polanski raped this girl.

It wasn't unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor.

He raped and sodomized her.

He performed oral sex, too.

For goodness sake's, this man is a pig and he was being honored in Switzerland when he was arrested.

The girl he raped was 13 years old at the time and the criminal acts he committed occurred at Jack Nicholson's house while he was away and she was supposedly engaged in a modeling session with Polanski.

So, Polanski had keys to Nicholson's house?

Why did this girl's parents allow her to be placed in the hands of a famous director at the age of 13 years old under the pretense that he would be taking modeling pictures of her at Jack Nicholson's house?

How is that Polanski plead guilty and was free for a year in the US and, thus, able to flee to France?

This girl was 13 years old.

Seriously.

Can we have some background on how this young girl landed in the hand's of Polanski?

BlueAngel
10-23-2009, 11:14 PM
The targeting must cease and desist.

BlueAngel
10-23-2009, 11:15 PM
I am of the opinion that there will never be a better time than the present.

match_stick
11-22-2009, 03:01 PM
who was your handler BLUE ANGEL? please tell

BlueAngel
11-24-2009, 03:11 PM
What a week.

My husband's car was rummaged through while parked in our driveway unlocked, but nothing was taken.

My daughter's car was egged.

My son was rear-ended and $4,000.00 worth of property was stolen from our business.

My neighbor's car was parked in her driveway unlocked and she left her wallet inside overnight with a couple of hundred dollars within.

Her wallet was taken, but, lucky as she is, someone found it, less the money.

This happened on the same night that my husband's car was rummaged.

My neighbor came over to tell me that she was a effin idiot for leaving her wallet in her car unlocked and I told her that my husband sometimes does the same and she said he was an effin idiot, too.

Nice!

Thanks for those kind words about my husband.

She might be an effin idiot, but my husband is not.

Left in my car the other night and closed the garage door.

When I returned, the garage door was open.

Not the first time this has happened.

My husband says hello!

BlueAngel
11-27-2009, 11:42 AM
Signing off.

BlueAngel
12-17-2009, 07:31 PM
The high-pitched frequency in my left ear has been a constant for quite some time now.

From the minute I wake until the minute I wake.

It is a form of torture.

Nothing short of what I was subjected to when I was a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch and placed in isolation in a cell.

The high-pitched frequency ONLY presents when I am at home.

It is a form of torture.

It is illegal.

The high-pitched frequency targeting and what I have previously referred to as being zapped did not occur prior to me writing about my victimization in MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

BlueAngel
12-18-2009, 08:51 AM
In like a LION and out like a LAMB.

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f20/bruce-springsteen-gay-5362.html

BlueAngel
12-18-2009, 11:04 PM
After my post yesterday about the CONSTANT high-pitched frequency in my left ear that they have been targeting me with which seems like forever, I had one day of relief, TODAY.

It presented again this evening, but the frequency is much lower.

EireEngineer
12-22-2009, 07:23 PM
It sounds more like you have tinnitus, and should be seen by a doctor. Its easy to fix.

BlueAngel
12-22-2009, 08:26 PM
It sounds more like you have tinnitus, and should be seen by a doctor. Its easy to fix.

I appreciate your input as always, but it's not tinnitus.

Tinnitus is a ringing, swishing, or other type of noise that seems to originate in the ear or head.

As I have stated, what I hear is a high-pitched frequency.

But, please Dr. Eire, do tell us how tinnitus is easy fix because millions of people out there who experience it have visited their doctor only to learn that there is no treatement and they'll have to live with it.

Could be they're being targeted, too.

LOL!

BlueAngel
12-22-2009, 09:18 PM
Funny, isn't it?

How this tinnitus, that Dr. Eire has diagnosed me with only presents itself when I'm at home.

EireEngineer
12-23-2009, 08:06 PM
It could be that it actually presents all the time, but that you only notice it in a quieter environment, such as at home. Seems far more likely than some directed noise beam whose physics we cant account for.

BlueAngel
12-23-2009, 09:59 PM
It could be that it actually presents all the time, but that you only notice it in a quieter environment, such as at home. Seems far more likely than some directed noise beam whose physics we cant account for.

Do all of us a favor, Eire, and stop trying to present yourself as an expert in every matter that is discussed on this forum because you are not.

Most of the time when I comment on this thread, I'm reporting and not looking for INPUT from someone who doesn't know what I know, but thanks anyway for your unsolicited response.

Or, looking for input from someone who knows what I know, but wants to pretend that he doesn't.

I shall file your comment under "G."

BTW, what makes you think that my home is a more quiet environment than any other place I visit?

Just curious.

Who comprises the "WE" to whom you constantly refer?

Is there more than one entity inside of you?

FYI, the "weapons" of which "WE" speak are not some noise beam whose physics we cannot account for.

"WE" can account for them.

Since the end of the Second World War the United States Department of Defense has been heavily involved in research and development of sophisticated mind control technology. After the war Nazi Scientists were given immunity for their crimes in return for their knowledge of mind control and psychological torture.

BlueAngel
12-23-2009, 11:44 PM
Let's recap for Eire, since he knows all.

When I was sitting with my Uncle who was dying of cancer for several days in his quiet house, the high-pitched frequency didn't present.

When I visit my neighbors, in their quiet house, the high-pitched frequency doesn't present.

Etc., etc., etc.

While we're on the subject, Dr. Eire, would you kindly provide all of those millions of people who suffer from tinnitus, how it can be easily fixed, since you PROCLAIMED this to be a fact.

They're waiting for your cure.

EireEngineer
12-24-2009, 07:22 AM
Then I suggest that it is psychosomatic, which is still far more likely.

jane doe
12-24-2009, 08:17 AM
Blue Angel, is there a high moisture level in your home?

BlueAngel
12-24-2009, 09:17 PM
Then I suggest that it is psychosomatic, which is still far more likely.

Oh, now the high-pitched frequency is psychosomatic which is far more likely than what?

The several other explanations you've offered.

FYI, I'm certain there isn't one person who cares what you suggest regarding this matter, myself incuded.

Please, do let me know when you have cracked the case.

LOL!

BlueAngel
12-24-2009, 09:18 PM
Blue Angel, is there a high moisture level in your home?

I don't know.

I haven't measured it lately.

Is there a high moisture level in your home?

BlueAngel
12-24-2009, 10:10 PM
The millions of people who are afflicted with tinnitus are awaiting your easy fix.

Huh?

No response from Eire.

Too funny!

LOL!

EireEngineer
12-25-2009, 02:13 PM
Tinnitus of the type you are describing can be mitigated if not eliminated with steroids and wearing ear protection for a few months, as I had to do after a few too many years blowing things up for a living. Chronic tinnitus is indeed virtually uncurable, though studies are going on now for two drugs that have some promise. Maybe you should try one of those? Oh right, I forgot who I was talking too. Drink two homeopathic treatments (aka, glasses of water) and I am sure it will be fine.

jane doe
12-26-2009, 09:58 AM
I don't know.

I haven't measured it lately.

Is there a high moisture level in your home?

Actually, my casket is very dry.

BlueAngel
12-26-2009, 08:26 PM
The penetration; the targeting; the high-pitched frequency; the invasion of my privacy; the spying; the infiltration in my life had better cease and desist.

(Bladder).

This is your final and last warning.

When I have my DAY in court, and I will, you will be held accountable for your crimes and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

So be it.

BlueAngel
12-26-2009, 10:02 PM
Tinnitus of the type you are describing can be mitigated if not eliminated with steroids and wearing ear protection for a few months, as I had to do after a few too many years blowing things up for a living. Chronic tinnitus is indeed virtually uncurable, though studies are going on now for two drugs that have some promise. Maybe you should try one of those? Oh right, I forgot who I was talking too. Drink two homeopathic treatments (aka, glasses of water) and I am sure it will be fine.

I am not describing Tinnitus.

I'm describing being targeted with a high-pitched frequency.

I see, first, you say that Tinnitus can be easily fixed.

Now, you say that chronic tinnitus is indeed virtually incurable.

You really do contradict yourself quite frequently.

I assume, since you have experienced Tinnitus, you are to be considered an expert regarding this syndrome.

BlueAngel
12-26-2009, 10:03 PM
Actually, my casket is very dry.

Whatever.

EireEngineer
12-26-2009, 10:39 PM
I am not describing Tinnitus.

I'm describing being targeted with a high-pitched frequency.

I see, first, you say that Tinnitus can be easily fixed.

Now, you say that chronic tinnitus is indeed virtually incurable.

You really do contradict yourself quite frequently.

I assume, since you have experienced Tinnitus, you are to be considered an expert regarding this syndrome.
If you had chronic tinnitus, then you would hear it all the time, so the fact that you dont means that it is not. No contradiction, you just dont read very well sometimes.
And how exactly are they "beaming" this high pitched noise into your head? It has to be under about 20 kHz, or you wouldnt be able to hear it. That rules out any sort of EM induction, so there really are only three possible options: A speaker broadcasting it which you could check for with a simple EM meter, Neurological tinnitus, or psychosomatic tinnitus. The fact that you are leaping to the first option tells me it is probably the latter.

BlueAngel
12-26-2009, 11:08 PM
If you had chronic tinnitus, then you would hear it all the time, so the fact that you dont means that it is not. No contradiction, you just dont read very well sometimes.
And how exactly are they "beaming" this high pitched noise into your head? It has to be under about 20 kHz, or you wouldnt be able to hear it. That rules out any sort of EM induction, so there really are only three possible options: A speaker broadcasting it which you could check for with a simple EM meter, Neurological tinnitus, or psychosomatic tinnitus. The fact that you are leaping to the first option tells me it is probably the latter.

You can insult me all you want, Eire, but it doesn't affect me.

Seems this is your only defense.

I read very well.

Thus, the reason I am able to point out your glaring contradictions.

Not that they need to be pointed out because they are so glaring.

I have stated over and over again that I am being targeted.

I never stated otherwise, so how can it be that I'm leaping to the first option which this tells you that it's probably the latter make any sense?

Another contradiction.

Besides, if it's being broadcast, it wouldn't be psychosomatic.

Yet another contradiction.

As I said before, thanks for your input, but, just because you believe there are only three possible options, doesn't make it FACT.

Care to explain what an EM induction is?

Can't wait to hear this one.

EireEngineer
12-27-2009, 09:42 AM
You can insult me all you want, Eire, but it doesn't affect me.

Seems this is your only defense.

I read very well.

Thus, the reason I am able to point out your glaring contradictions.

Not that they need to be pointed out because they are so glaring.

I have stated over and over again that I am being targeted.

I never stated otherwise, so how can it be that I'm leaping to the first option which this tells you that it's probably the latter make any sense?

Another contradiction.
I think you need to look up contradiction. I was positing possible alternatives that you may not have considered.

Besides, if it's being broadcast, it wouldn't be psychosomatic.

Yet another contradiction.
Obviously if it was being broadcast it would not be psychosomatic, but since you cant posit a method for how it is being beamed into your head, much less a organization that is doing it, or their motivation for doing so, I am stating some alternative theories. That is not a contradiction.

As I said before, thanks for your input, but, just because you believe there are only three possible options, doesn't make it FACT.

Can't wait to hear this one.
No, none of the ideas I posted is a fact, obviously, because there is no way that I can test any of them remotely. You do love to distort things out of all recognition.
You can induce sound waves with electromagnetic radiation, but it isnt easy and generally cant be done in the human audible frequency range. It also requires some resonant material, and not the kind that you could discretely implant into someone.

BlueAngel
12-27-2009, 06:12 PM
EireEngineer said:

I think you need to look up contradiction. I was positing possible alternatives that you may not have considered.

I think it is YOU who needs to look up the definition of contradiction. FYI, I'm not looking for possible alternatives. I know who is targeting me and why. But, thanks anyway.

Obviously if it was being broadcast it would not be psychosomatic, but since you cant posit a method for how it is being beamed into your head, much less a organization that is doing it, or their motivation for doing so, I am stating some alternative theories. That is not a contradiction.

Obviously, you are the person who said that the so-called tinnitus you have diagnosed me with is psychosomatic and I am the person who questioned how this could be.

Are you so naive that you have no clue as to the organization who would be responsible for targeting me even after reading this thread?

Are you so naive that you have no clue as to their motivation for doing so even after reading this thread?

I know the source, the motivation and the method.

No, none of the ideas I posted is a fact, obviously, because there is no way that I can test any of them remotely. You do love to distort things out of all recognition.
You can induce sound waves with electromagnetic radiation, but it isnt easy and generally cant be done in the human audible frequency range. It also requires some resonant material, and not the kind that you could discretely implant into someone.

I don't distort anything.

I question your distortions.

Didn't think so.

BlueAngel
12-27-2009, 06:17 PM
Since the end of the Second World War the United States Department of Defense has been heavily involved in research and development of sophisticated mind control technology. After the war Nazi Scientists were given immunity for their crimes in return for their knowledge of mind control and psychological torture.

BlueAngel
12-27-2009, 06:18 PM
Ah, Eire, ever hear of the Department of Defense, the US Military or the CIA?

BlueAngel
12-27-2009, 07:02 PM
Well, Eire, there is obviously one subject in which you are not an expert and it would definitely be mind control.

EireEngineer
12-27-2009, 08:01 PM
That's for sure lol. Nor would I ever want that responsibility, especially given the material to work with on this site.

BlueAngel
12-27-2009, 08:02 PM
That's for sure lol. Nor would I ever want that responsibility, especially given the material to work with on this site.

Mind control is not about the material to work with on this site.

EireEngineer
12-27-2009, 08:04 PM
Ah, Eire, ever hear of the Department of Defense, the US Military or the CIA?
Yes, I have worked for two of the three listed. Next.

BlueAngel
12-27-2009, 08:05 PM
Yes, I have worked for two of the three listed. Next.

Great.

This makes you an expert in two out of three listed.

EireEngineer
12-27-2009, 08:10 PM
So let me get this straight....the CIA and Defense Dept, who supposedly have the near infinite faculties required to keep a massive conspiracy intact, who have also been working on mind control science for nearly seventy years using occult Nazi technology........and the best they can come up with is a little ear buzzing. Wow....that's some awe inspiring conspiracy there! :D

BlueAngel
12-27-2009, 08:14 PM
So let me get this straight....the CIA and Defense Dept, who supposedly have the near infinite faculties required to keep a massive conspiracy intact, who have also been working on mind control science for nearly seventy years using occult Nazi technology........and the best they can come up with is a little ear buzzing. Wow....that's some awe inspiring conspiracy there! :D

If you believe that the best they can come up with is a little ear buzzing, I suggest you let the mind control experts attend to this matter and don't worry your pretty little head about it.

We'll take care of it.

EireEngineer
12-27-2009, 08:20 PM
Well, when you can provide tangible evidence of it, I will be interested. Till then....

BlueAngel
12-27-2009, 08:30 PM
Well, when you can provide tangible evidence of it, I will be interested. Till then....

The tangible evidence will be provided and I'm certain you'll be interested.

Till then...

EireEngineer
12-27-2009, 08:36 PM
Oh really? Care to be specific?

BlueAngel
12-27-2009, 08:38 PM
Oh really? Care to be specific?

I already have been.

No need for repetition.

Truthbetold
12-28-2009, 06:12 AM
BA, have you read my personal message and tested it? :)

If so, what were the results?

this might be of use to you, its having good effects on me.

Brainwave/Cymatic Frequency Listing (http://www.lunarsight.com/freq.htm)

BlueAngel
12-28-2009, 09:46 AM
I read your PM and attempted to respond, but my PM box is full so it kicked back my reply to you.

I was waiting for Mizfish to give me instructions on how to move my PM's to another folder, but I haven't heard back from him, so I'll just do some deleting of the most unimportant PM's I have received so I can send and receive new PM's.

Anyway, could you give me a short explanation as to what the link you have provided is about (i.e., what does the information contained within offer)?

If not, I'll check it out later.

Don't have the time right now.

Thanks.

Truthbetold
12-28-2009, 11:30 AM
Ok, no prob.

I contains a list of frequency and their effect on the human body (delta/theta/beta/alpha pattern-stimulating freqs, and others)

Might be usefull regarding your situation, but you should check out for yourself.

BlueAngel
12-28-2009, 12:37 PM
Ok, no prob.

I contains a list of frequency and their effect on the human body (delta/theta/beta/alpha pattern-stimulating freqs, and others)

Might be usefull regarding your situation, but you should check out for yourself.

Very interesting, in deed.

Thanks.

I'll check it out.

The five levels of mind control programming:

ALPHA. Regarded as “general” or regular programming within the base control personality; characterized by extremely pronounced memory retention, along with substantially increased physical strength and visual acuity. Alpha programming is accomplished through deliberately subdividing the victims personality which, in essence, causes a left brain-right brain division, allowing for a programmed union of L and R through neuron pathway stimulation.

BETA. Referred to as “sexual” programming. This programming eliminates all learned moral convictions and stimulates the primitive sexual instinct, devoid of inhibitions. “cat” alters may come out at this level.

DELTA. This is known as “killer” programming, originally developed for training special agents or elite soldiers (i.e. Delta Force, First Earth Battalion, Mossad, etc.) in covert operations. Optimal adrenal output and controlled aggression is evident. Subjects are devoid of fear; very systematic in carrying out their assignment. Self-destruct or suicide instructions are layered in at this level.

THETA considered to the “psychic” programming. Bloodliners (those coming from multi-generational Satanic families) were determined to exhibit a greater propensity for having telepathic abilities than did non-bloodliners. Due to its evident limitations, however, various forms of electronic mind control systems were developed and introduced, namely, bio-medical human telemetry devices (brain implants), directed-energy lasers using microwaves and/or electromagnetics. It is reported these are used in conjunction with highly-advanced computers and sophisticated satellite tracking systems.

OMEGA. A “self-destruct” form of programming, also known as “Code Green.” The corresponding behaviors include suicidal tendencies and/or self-mutilation. This program is generally activated when the victim/survivor begins therapy or interrogation and too much memory is being recovered.

GAMMA. Another form of system protection is through “deception” programming, which elicits misinformation and misdirection. This level is intertwined with demonology and tends to regenerate itself at a later time if inappropriately deactivated.

Truthbetold
12-28-2009, 12:39 PM
great, please tell if there is any effect

jane doe
12-28-2009, 03:39 PM
Is there a reference/link for the data posted?

BlueAngel
12-28-2009, 08:13 PM
Let jane doe find the link on her own.

After all, she proclaimed on another thread that she was not going to communicate with me and hoped I would return the favor.

I'm returning it.

BlueAngel
12-28-2009, 10:09 PM
Oh, and BTW, Eire, what sounds like communism to you?

Truthbetold
12-29-2009, 05:12 AM
Let jane doe find the link on her own.

After all, she proclaimed on another thread that she was not going to communicate with me and hoped I would return the favor.

I'm returning it.

she is still looking for herself, since she just another nobody ;)

BA, how did you overcome the omegaprogramming, must have been really hard?

BlueAngel
12-29-2009, 07:39 AM
There isn't and never was any REAL reason for me to want to commit suicide.

The instructions to do so were COMMANDS and recognized as such by myself.

Overcomming them was difficult, but I had a support system.

My husband, children and doctor.

Truthbetold
12-29-2009, 07:41 AM
I'm happy to hear that. I thought the doctors didn't believe in satanic cults?

BlueAngel
12-29-2009, 08:49 AM
I'm happy to hear that. I thought the doctors didn't believe in satanic cults?

I went to see my doctor when I was receiving the very STRONG and PERSISTANT SUICIDE commands shortly after 911.

After they subsided, I spoke with him about the memories I always had regarding my abuse at home.

After I woke up, if you will, to my victimization in MKULTRA/Project Monarch, we spoke briefly about it.

I didn't get into the aspect of a "satanic cult" because, you see, that is truly not what my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch was ALL about.

I'm certain that anyone reading this thread and and every other thread I have authored and all comments I have posted on this site can ascertain that a "satanic cult" is not the focus of my writings as it relates to my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

Truthbetold
12-30-2009, 06:14 AM
i know, but when MKUltra started there was a public outcry for some time... It was called a hoax , and i thought doctors were forbidden to do this kind of deep hypnosis were this truth came out.

jane doe
12-30-2009, 10:23 AM
Ok, no prob.

Is there a link for this information?:)

jane doe
12-30-2009, 10:24 AM
she is still looking for herself, since she just another nobody ;)

Right-o.:rolleyes: Some dead people actually keep their body, fwiw.

BlueAngel
12-31-2009, 12:28 PM
The penetration; the targeting; the high-pitched frequency; the invasion of my privacy; the spying; the infiltration in my life had better cease and desist.

(Bladder).

This is your final and last warning.

When I have my DAY in court, and I will, you will be held accountable for your crimes and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

So be it.

Targeting me, my family members and anyone else with your weapons is a crime and a form of torture.

You will be held accountable.

So be it!

EireEngineer
01-01-2010, 07:57 AM
Well...you could try building yourself a Faraday Cage. That should eliminate anything that "they" are doing.

Truthbetold
01-01-2010, 02:42 PM
you're talking about Reincarnation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reincarnation)?

BlueAngel
01-02-2010, 07:55 AM
Targeting me, my family members and anyone else with your weapons is a crime and a form of torture.

-------------------------------------------------------

Could not sleep last night.

High pitched frequency non-stop in both ears.

Last time I was subjected to this form of torture, I was in solitary confinement and a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

I will survive YOUR present day harrassment because I am a survivor, only, this time, I will have MY day in court.

jane doe
01-02-2010, 08:27 AM
you're talking about Reincarnation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reincarnation)?

yea. :) or zombies, or vampires..hummm. many day of the dead survivors.

Truthbetold
01-02-2010, 08:37 AM
yea. :) or zombies, or vampires..hummm. many day of the dead survivors.
ah, you seem to know a lot more then you let shine through :D

BlueAngel
01-02-2010, 08:43 AM
Anyone who possessess any real knowledge about the CIA's mind control programs, you are encouraged to post it here.

That is the topic of this thread and since I possess knowledge and intelligence regarding same and was a victim of MKULTRA/Projects Monarch this is the reason I authored the thread.

To the rest of you, kindly find somewhere else to urinate.

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation,
BA

BlueAngel
01-02-2010, 09:24 AM

Last time I was subjected to this form of torture, I was in solitary confinement and a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

I will survive YOUR present day harrassment because I am a survivor, only, this time, I will have MY day in court.

QUOTE!

EireEngineer
01-02-2010, 04:32 PM

Right, like courts ever apply to secret agencies.

BlueAngel
01-02-2010, 09:52 PM
Right, like courts ever apply to secret agencies.

Right.

I forgot that Eire knows all.

Damn.

I'll never have my day in court because Eire says so.

Someone kindly show Eire to the men's room or take him outside for a walk.

BlueAngel
01-02-2010, 09:54 PM
I think I just might have to ban Eire for a while for telling me to SUCK IT and commenting that I have a HARD ON for him.

WE don't tolerate that type of language on Club Conspiracy.

We'll see you in three days, Eire.

BlueAngel
01-02-2010, 10:43 PM
http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID30616/images/large_obam.jpg
Two no-talent hypocrites
Image source: AP

BlueAngel
01-02-2010, 11:07 PM

I suggest you start a thread of your own about re-incarnation, jane doe, cause that isn't what this thread is about.

BlueAngel
01-02-2010, 11:12 PM
Well...you could try building yourself a Faraday Cage. That should eliminate anything that "they" are doing.

Yeah.

I'm going to build myself a Faraday cage.

I've enlisted my husband's help so we'll be busy for a while.

Faraday cage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage)

Truthbetold
01-03-2010, 04:54 AM
Yeah.

I'm going to build myself a Faraday cage.

I've enlisted my husband's help so we'll be busy for a while.

Faraday cage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage)

good luck holding of the frequencies with that ;)

BlueAngel
01-04-2010, 10:47 PM
That high-pitched frequency is like music to my ears.

EireEngineer
01-09-2010, 10:22 PM
good luck holding of the frequencies with that ;)
If you build it air tight the way you are supposed to, then the suppression is independent of frequency.

By the way, hows that ban coming along? Im still here. See you next tuesday.

Truthbetold
01-10-2010, 05:39 AM
If you build it air tight the way you are supposed to, then the suppression is independent of frequency.

It cannot hold of the earths magnetic field or any other extremely low freqs, so you can only shield of high harmfull freqencies:)

BlueAngel
01-10-2010, 07:34 AM

You were successfully banned for three days and, obviously, the ban was lifted after the three days expired.

EireEngineer
01-10-2010, 10:50 AM
It cannot hold of the earths magnetic field or any other extremely low freqs, so you can only shield of high harmfull freqencies:)
Where are you from? Your English is pretty good.

Truthbetold
01-10-2010, 11:47 AM
Holland, and thanks for the compliment ;)

Most stuff on the internet is in english in my studybooks are 2 so

BlueAngel
01-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Pardon the interruption, but this thread is about mind control within the music industry and my own personal experience within having been a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch, a CIA trauma-based mind control program and being used within the music industry as a sex slave, Bruce Springsteen, being my main handler/controller; and used by the Mafia/CIA in child pornography; and for experimentation purposes to mention a few of the abuses I was subjected to as a young child all courtesy of the CIA and the Nazi scientists who were given safe haven in the USA by this corrupt entity after World War II.

If you want to talk about building cages to block out EMF's, author a thread about the subject.

In otherwords, take it elsewhere.

EireEngineer
01-11-2010, 11:43 AM
Ahhh.....So that's why they call him "The Boss"! :D

BlueAngel
01-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Ahhh.....So that's why they call him "The Boss"! :D

There is back-story as to how he acquired that handle.

EireEngineer
01-11-2010, 08:24 PM
Im sure there is. Its in his book. Make sure you say "Hi" to Clarence for me the next time y'all get together for a ho-down. Sorry, I meant:D a hoedown.

BlueAngel
01-12-2010, 07:59 AM
Im sure there is. Its in his book. Make sure you say "Hi" to Clarence for me the next time y'all get together for a ho-down. Sorry, I meant:D a hoedown.

Say what?

BlueAngel
01-12-2010, 09:32 PM
Are you kidding me?

Does this thread actually have 4,700 replies?

I wonder how many of those can be attributed to me?

Astounding!

EireEngineer
01-13-2010, 12:07 AM
Say what?
I figured that since you have such a close relationship to Bruce Springsteen, that you would surely know who Clarence was? My mistake, I should have known better.

Oh, and he got the name "The Boss" because it was his job to divide the cash up when they were still a gig band.

BlueAngel
01-13-2010, 01:05 AM
I figured that since you have such a close relationship to Bruce Springsteen, that you would surely know who Clarence was? My mistake, I should have known better.

Oh, and he got the name "The Boss" because it was his job to divide the cash up when they were still a gig band.

I don't have a close relationship to Springsteen and it is very odd that you would think that I did.

I didn't imply that I was unaware of who Clarence was.

I asked you to explain your comment about in "his" book and say "hi" to Clarence the next time you get together for a hoedown.

But, as per usual, you are again dodging the original question only to answer with something that is unrelated.

Seems to be your MO.

YAWN!

I'm aware of the back-story as to how Springsteen acquired the handle, "The Boss."

You're not "The Boss" of me and you never will be.

Truthbetold
01-13-2010, 03:03 AM
I'm a little bit in the dark here... who was/is Clarence one of your alters of the past, BA?

BlueAngel
01-13-2010, 08:03 AM
I'm a little bit in the dark here... who was/is Clarence one of your alters of the past, BA?

Oh, please.

Yeah.

Clarence, is one of my alters of the past.

Try GOOGLING the "E Street Band."

I don't have time for your nonsense.

BlueAngel
01-13-2010, 08:07 AM
As I questioned, am I the only SANE poster/member of this forum?

Truthbetold
01-13-2010, 08:47 AM
Oh, please.

Yeah.

Clarence, is one of my alters of the past.

Try GOOGLING the "E Street Band."

I don't have time for your nonsense.

no need to get so sarcastic, I never listened to bruce springsteen or the E street band. Well before my time...

BlueAngel
01-13-2010, 10:11 AM
no need to get so sarcastic, I never listened to bruce springsteen or the E street band. Well before my time...

YOU asking me if Clarence is one of my alters is reason enough to be sarcastic.

Truthbetold
01-13-2010, 11:37 AM
because?

EireEngineer
01-13-2010, 06:00 PM
I don't have a close relationship to Springsteen and it is very odd that you would think that I did.

I didn't imply that I was unaware of who Clarence was.

I asked you to explain your comment about in "his" book and say "hi" to Clarence the next time you get together for a hoedown.

But, as per usual, you are again dodging the original question only to answer with something that is unrelated.

Seems to be your MO.

YAWN!

I'm aware of the back-story as to how Springsteen acquired the handle, "The Boss."

You're not "The Boss" of me and you never will be.
You brought it on yourself, saying that Springsteen was your "handler", whatever that means. In the espionage arena, Handler refers to someone in direct control of an asset, and that implies a close relationship.
And it was quite obvious who the "his" in "his book" was, but you do love to confuse the topic. See you next tuesday. lol

BlueAngel
01-13-2010, 08:33 PM
because?

because I don't have alters from the past.

Pardon the sarcasm.

BlueAngel
01-13-2010, 09:06 PM
You brought it on yourself, saying that Springsteen was your "handler", whatever that means. In the espionage arena, Handler refers to someone in direct control of an asset, and that implies a close relationship.
And it was quite obvious who the "his" in "his book" was, but you do love to confuse the topic. See you next tuesday. lol

I didn't bring anything on myself.

Obviously, you pretend to have very little knowledge about mind control or didn't take the class in high school.

I thought you knew all.

BTW, you said I HAVE a close and personal relationship with Springsteen and not HAD.

I didn't read whatever book you're talking about so it wouldn't be obvious to me who the "his" in "his book" was so it would be you who loves to confuse the topic and not I.

BlueAngel
01-13-2010, 09:13 PM

Whose book?

What?

Is it classified information or something and you can't let it leave your lips?

Please try to be clear and concise with your posts.

This will assist you in not confusing the topic.

P.S. Just wondering what Eire's purpose on this forum might be.

BlueAngel
01-13-2010, 09:18 PM
I received your message.

Thank you!

Truthbetold
01-14-2010, 04:06 AM
because I don't have alters from the past.

Pardon the sarcasm.
Im sorry, didnt mean to upset you :)

BlueAngel
01-14-2010, 09:44 AM
Im sorry, didnt mean to upset you :)

No problem.

BlueAngel
01-14-2010, 02:22 PM

Yes, I am an ASSET but not to the controllers/handlers and all the other perverts and sadistic pigs who abused and incarcerated me in MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

Liability would be more like it.

EireEngineer
01-14-2010, 09:28 PM
Then I think you are misusing the term handler. We will have to come up with a better term for it.

BlueAngel
01-15-2010, 06:09 PM
Then I think you are misusing the term handler. We will have to come up with a better term for it.

You would be wrong.

I am not misusing the term handler and WE will not have to come up with a better term for it.

Truthbetold
01-16-2010, 04:14 AM

is it fun turning words around?

EireEngineer
01-16-2010, 10:15 PM
It seems to be for some people. Next she will claim she never used the term.:D

BlueAngel
01-17-2010, 08:22 AM

truthbetold's comment was addressed to you.

So, why are you answering as if it was addressed to me?

Seems you've turned that around, too, as per usual.

Why would I claim that I never used the term handler?

Obviously, I did.

Truthbetold
01-17-2010, 08:23 AM

you may either just be ignorant or not worthy to walk this earth

BlueAngel
01-17-2010, 08:28 AM
you me either just be ignorant or not worthy to walk this earth

So, you think Eire is ignorant and not worthy to walk this earth?

Truthbetold
01-17-2010, 09:20 AM
No he is either ignorant, for knowing what this topic is about and still turning words around.

Or he is one of the people on the first page under another pseudonym, and he knows full well what's he is doing, therefore making this world a sad place instead of a better place, making him not worth his time here.

This is just my point of view, you or he may look totally different at it :)

EireEngineer
01-17-2010, 09:53 AM
So when sombody says that "Bruce Springsteen was my handler", what does that imply or mean to you?

Truthbetold
01-17-2010, 10:14 AM
oke, i know enough

BlueAngel
01-17-2010, 10:29 AM
No he is either ignorant, for knowing what this topic is about and still turning words around.

Or he is one of the people on the first page under another pseudonym, and he knows full well what's he is doing, therefore making this world a sad place instead of a better place, making him not worth his time here.

This is just my point of view, you or he may look totally different at it :)

I'm certain that my dialogue with Eire on this forum, in and of itself speaks clearly as to my point of view about him.

BlueAngel
01-17-2010, 10:31 AM
So when sombody says that "Bruce Springsteen was my handler", what does that imply or mean to you?

SOMEBODY didn't say it.

I said it.

Saying that Bruce Springsteen was my main handler doesn't imply anything.

It states a fact.

Why do you care, anyway?

As if you know anything about my personal experience as a victim/survivor of MKULTRA/Project Monarch or mind control programs for that matter.

Why don't you start a thread topic of interest surrounding conspiracies of which you are an expert and make yourself useful around here?

EireEngineer
01-19-2010, 03:20 PM
So you are in fact saying that Bruce Springsteen, or others, were controlling your actions trough some means, presumably through his music? Out of curiosity.....how exactly?

BlueAngel
01-20-2010, 02:14 PM
So you are in fact saying that Bruce Springsteen, or others, were controlling your actions trough some means, presumably through his music? Out of curiosity.....how exactly?

No, that's not "exactly" what I'm saying, but a part of it.

The explanation to your question is contained within the pages of this thread.

I suggest you read it along with The Project Monarch thread.

BlueAngel
01-23-2010, 07:13 PM
High pitched frequency in left ear non-stop for several months now.

Affecting several organs.

This is a form of torture and YOU will be held accountable for the crimes you perpetrated upon me and countless others; past and present.

Deffmaybe
01-24-2010, 12:43 AM
I cant believe this thread has so many pages!!

Why is everyone humoring this head case? Come on man!!

I thought id come on here and read some educated conversations about conspiracy theories, not that this guy was bumming MJ God rest his soul

Your story is fairytale mate. I know it and you know it

This is beyond ludicrous

YOUR MENTAL!!!!!!

BlueAngel
01-24-2010, 10:04 AM

I thought id come on here and read some educated conversations about conspiracy theories, not that this guy was bumming MJ God rest his soul

This is beyond ludicrous

YOUR MENTAL!!!!!!

Must be an interesting thread to have so many pages, eh?

This isn't the only thread that exists on the forum, so, please, feel free to wander around and find another thread that you believe to contain educated converstions about conspiracy theories.

But, be warned that there are plenty of threads on this forum that illuminate some real MENTAL cases. Myself excluded, of course.

So sorry this thread upsets you.

Any reason for that?

Could it be because I'm not MENTAL and your hope is that everyone believes that I am because you say so and, who are you to say so, anyway? No one important and certainly not anyone who PERSONALLY knows me and is aware of my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project.

Therefore, you can render your opinion, but we will not take it into consideration.

P.S. The frequency is now barely audible.

BlueAngel
01-24-2010, 11:06 AM

This is beyond ludicrous

YOUR MENTAL!!!!!!

Humoring me?

Oh, yeah, that's what's happening on this thread.

As far as your comment about this guy was bumming MJ, I have no clue as to what you are speaking about, and, quite frankly, I don't want to know so you can spare us all an explanation.

If I wanted to write a fairy tale, pal, it wouldn't be about having been used as a lab rat and sex slave in MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

It would be more along the lines of Cinderella.

BlueAngel
01-24-2010, 12:35 PM
Suffice it to say that it’s about HIGH time the PUBLIC start condemning the CIA instead of the victims of their trauma-based mind control programs and all those whom they subjected unwittingly to their experimentation and other forms of abuse; sexual and otherwise.

As a child, I was forced to undergo experimentation by NAZI doctors and scientists who were secretly ushered into this country under the direction of the CIA and touted to the American public as rocket scientists who would be working with NASA after World War II.

These were some of the same Nazi doctors/scientists who perpetrated inhumane experimentation on Holocaust prisoners.

Mind control experimentation was conducted on me at NASA/John F. Kennedy Space Center and Patrick Air Force Base at Cape Canaveral; other military installations, hospitals, etc.

I fail to see how anyone of moral integrity can refer to a victim of a mind control program as MENTAL when those persons within the CIA who were responsible for providing a safe-haven in the USA to these CRAZY NAZI WAR CRIMINALS and who employed them to conduct grotesque experimentation upon mind control victims; individuals in institutions; prisoners, orphans, etc. are apparently the CRAZY ONES.

Something I told them as a child when they asserted that I was crazy along with spitting in their faces.

Undoubtedly, countless numbers of their subjects were rendered mentally incapacitated.

I, for one, was not and I will say it again.

YOU will be held PUBLICLY accountable for your crimes against humanity; past and present.

P.S. Can anyone tell me how these NAZI rocket scientists helped with our space program?

BlueAngel
01-24-2010, 12:40 PM
Anyone know if there are any "restraining orders" against Bruce Springsteen?

BlueAngel
01-28-2010, 06:26 PM
High pitched frequency in left ear continues with occassional zapping.

This is a form of torture and YOU will be held accountable for the crimes you perpetrated upon me and countless others; past and present.

EireEngineer
01-28-2010, 10:19 PM
Anyone know if there are any "restraining orders" against Bruce Springsteen?
I thought he was your "handler"? Shouldnt you know?:p

EireEngineer
01-28-2010, 10:21 PM
High pitched frequency in left ear continues with occassional zapping.

Whats this "zapping" you are referring to? Pennys in sockets will do that to you every time!

BlueAngel
01-29-2010, 12:30 AM
Whats this "zapping" you are referring to? Pennys in sockets will do that to you every time!

Zapping.

Hits the ear so hard that one's head is forced to move involuntarily and produces the feeling of cotton in one's ear.

Blockage.

Why don't you go stick your finger in a socket while wet?

Real wet!

It would be pennies and not pennys.

And, you have a college degree?

Hope you didn't pay too much for it.

Truthbetold
01-29-2010, 12:41 AM
BA, this site might interest you.

A Current US Program Of Involuntary Human Experimentation (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon17.htm)
(maybe they shed some more light on whats happening)

BlueAngel
01-29-2010, 01:02 AM
BA, this site might interest you.

A Current US Program Of Involuntary Human Experimentation (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon17.htm)
(maybe they shed some more light on whats happening)

Dear Truthbetold,

Thank you for the link.

Yours Truly,
BA

P.S. Maybe more light to be shed on what's happening and WHAT HAPPENED!

BlueAngel
01-29-2010, 01:08 AM
Excerpt:

"Development of many of the proposed weapons described on these pages has been undertaken by NATO, the United States, and probably other nations as well.

The Certain Conventional Weapons Convention (also known as the Inhumane Weapons Convention). Many of the non-lethal weapons under consideration utilize infrasound or electromagnetic energy (including lasers, microwave or radio-frequency radiation, or visible light pulsed at brain-wave frequency) for their effects.

These weapons are said to cause temporary or permanent blinding, interference with mental processes, modification of behavior and emotional response, seizures, severe pain, dizziness, nausea and diarrhea, or disruption of internal organ functions in various other ways."

Non-lethal Weapons May Violate Peace Treaties,
Dr. Barbara Hatch Rosenberg, Bulletin of Atomic Scientists,
page 44, September-October 1994

----------------------------------------------------------------

Please cite:

The Atomic Energy Commission.

BlueAngel
01-29-2010, 04:41 PM
I'd like to start a thread titled, "Human Experimentation," and provide the link and text in that thread that truthbetold supplied, but I'm having a hard time deciding under which forum it belongs.

Any suggestions?

EireEngineer
01-29-2010, 11:57 PM
Kind of funny that the very first thing on that site is nonsense about chemtrails, but I will have a look.

Truthbetold
01-30-2010, 05:17 AM
I'd like to start a thread titled, "Human Experimentation," and provide the link and text in that thread that truthbetold supplied, but I'm having a hard time deciding under which forum it belongs.

Any suggestions?

science would be most suited I think, science can build up things, but can also have a very dark side when there is moral ethics applied.

BlueAngel
01-30-2010, 07:59 AM
Kind of funny that the very first thing on that site is nonsense about chemtrails, but I will have a look.

Yeah.

Real funny.

That's why everyone is laughing at you.

BlueAngel
01-30-2010, 08:40 AM
Interesting.

I found an email in my sent folder that was addressed to my husband at an email account that I never use when sending emails to him.

The subjects was:

HI HONEY.

The text was:

Am I done being tortured yet?

My husband never received the email and I didn't compose it.

BlueAngel
01-30-2010, 09:06 AM
Needless to say, I wasn't very fond of being used like an animal in experimentation and having instruments inserted into every orifice of my body.

BlueAngel
01-30-2010, 09:08 AM
Look, Eire, you lost face when you told me to SUCK it and insinuted that I had a "hard on" for you together with the beating you gave the female soldier.

You obviously have no respect for the female species.

Mother issues?

EireEngineer
01-31-2010, 01:59 AM
First of all, female is a sex, not a species no matter what you hear at your NAG, opps I meant NOW, meetings.

And no, I am very far from being a misogynist, however I will admit to not being a fan of ignorant, petty numbskulls.

BlueAngel
01-31-2010, 03:18 PM
First of all, female is a sex, not a species no matter what you hear at your NAG, opps I meant NOW, meetings.

And no, I am very far from being a misogynist, however I will admit to not being a fan of ignorant, petty numbskulls.

Human beings are organisms.

Therefore, the female and male organisms are species.

They are organisms that are capable of reproducing and, thus, this makes them a species.

I don't attend NOW meetings.

You are rude misogynist.