PDA

View Full Version : They tormented those who dwell on the earth


George_Bush
12-27-2006, 11:50 AM
They tormented those who dwell on the earth

Shadow
12-27-2006, 11:51 AM
Who are they?

Are they the idiot that goes by the many names here?

redrat11
02-08-2007, 07:39 PM
I'm convinced that it's not DEMONS that humans have to fear for being tormented, it's our fellow human beings who have become.

1. So damm paranoid as to not want to trust anything human in nature.

2. So damm engrossed with the 'world' that they fail to see the "REAL WORLD">>> Family, Spirituality, Love of Life!

3. So damm scared of this NWO, this 'they' want from humanity, Fear GOD!, not the NWO!

4. So damm brainwashed by the half-truths and lies committed by their fellow human beings, based solely to contaminate your soul.

5. FEAR and LOVE GOD! that's all.

cold
02-08-2007, 07:56 PM
I strongly suggest that the ancient fears are well placed and agree that the human is to be feared by the human. Do you understand that the real show is yet to begin. What you see now is not even the prologue. The evil to come you will welcome and the good to come you will shun. What could be more intrinsically evil and wicked than corporate America? What could promote more evil confusion than religious America and its charlatans and soothsayers. The Witch of Endor was more saintly than these, but don't get me wrong they all do good (relatively speaking) work and receive a great reward now. Sometimes I snap the door shut as I did this day.

redrat11
02-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Everyday, I see this EVIL, this DOMINION you gloat about, this DOMINION has been destroyed many EONS, perhaps ago.

cold
02-08-2007, 08:13 PM
You do not have power of words and my Kingship remains until the return of the new man. Check it for yourself. I am the man of Perdition not yet come unto you and I come first. My shadow casts itself before me and what you can see is not what you will see. Do not rely on me, ask
G-D.

redrat11
02-08-2007, 08:17 PM
Are you not also the FATHER OF ALL LIES? According to GOD.

cold
02-08-2007, 09:07 PM
I have said that here. Who are then the children of lies and the avid promoters of lies?

redrat11
02-08-2007, 09:15 PM
cold wrote:
I have said that here. Who are then the children of lies and the avid promoters of lies?

Interesting...

Well that Q is somewhat ILLOGICAL since the human race has been corrupted from the beginning, by the FATHER OF LIES, SATAN. However, if we look closely at the real liars of the human race currently, we find according to the scriptures, a well organized and powerful group of ANTI-CHRIST like humans, I think intelligent people can figure who "they" are. (and it's not the ridiculous "ILLUMINATI".) Now, quit teasing the senses...

LaDominio
02-09-2007, 06:16 AM
It is likely he is simply speaking of demonic entities.
But torment?
Alas it has become more than torment. For those who are good will receive their pelting, but for those who are bad will receive their influence.
There is a higher volume of this influence than there is the tormenting of good at this time.

But to attempt torment in a being of great love is like attacking a battle tank with a peashooter.

redrat11
02-09-2007, 11:10 AM
Torment,... Dominio, this term can be used in many avenues of life.

Such as this CC site, it is a place wrought with tormented souls it seems.

LaDominio
02-09-2007, 11:38 AM
Torment is torment, suffering is suffering, no? Is it not all the same thing? All suffering is born from, as Siddhartha Gautama said, desire.

Few people can understand this.

Most people base their lives on desire. People would say 'what is wrong with the desire to do good?'
Are you doing good WHEN you desire good? And are you desiring good AS you are doing good?
Nay, good is a state, not a goal or a concept, and states change when one simply acts truly - in the name of the natural state of things.

redrat11
02-09-2007, 11:44 AM
LaDominio wrote:


Few people can understand this.

Most people base their lives on desire. People would say 'what is wrong with the desire to do good?'
Are you doing good WHEN you desire good? And are you desiring good AS you are doing good?
Nay, good is a state, not a goal or a concept, and states change when one simply acts truly - in the name of the natural state of things.

Dominio, this 'state of desire' you write about, this is natural in the sense that we as humans desire to be well, or good in all our faculties (mental,spiritual, physical being) however, it is when a person who does not share your particular beliefs, limits your desire to be good.(is this not what EVIL is?)

LaDominio
02-09-2007, 12:12 PM
No I would call that conflicting egos. The truth is indisputable, but it is ignorable – and ignored by most it is.

Desire is not a state, desire is a concept. Goodness is a state. The desire for good is a concept.
You will find that when you are true, you will act ‘good’ as others perceive it, and you will be good. Good is actually a natural human state. Alas, humankind has become un-natural.

People desire to be well - are they truly well?
People desire to be powerful - are they truly powerful?
What can come of desire? Only illusion can come of desire.

02-09-2007, 12:35 PM
redrat11 wrote:
Torment,... Dominio, this term can be used in many avenues of life.

Such as this CC site, it is a place wrought with tormented souls it seems.

Your soul has been tormented from the moment you were born.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

redrat11
02-09-2007, 02:53 PM
Keep in mind who here on this forum claims to be 'altered' transformed into other personalities. (albeit from her past.)


I come here to this destroyed site to post on CONSPIRACY related items, you come here to rabble on about your TORMENT under the Music/CIA/Sadistic Pig handlers, You are the Tormentor projecting your self outwards on this site, towards everybody who disagrees with your story, this is true.

02-09-2007, 03:02 PM
redrat11 wrote:
Keep in mind who here on this forum claims to be 'altered' transformed into other personalities. (albeit from her past.)


I come here to this destroyed site to post on CONSPIRACY related items, you come here to rabble on about your TORMENT under the Music/CIA/Sadistic Pig handlers, You are the Tormentor projecting your self outwards on this site, towards everybody who disagrees with your story, this is true.

Again, it's common knowledge that you don't seem to posses regarding mind control programs.

And, if you come here to post Conspiracy related items, why your disbelief as to mind control programs and within the music industry?

This particular thread seems to TORMENT you.

Disagree, if you'd like; however, it's not for you to decide anything about my story.

Seems to me I'm posting on a few threads I've created, but for some reason my name keeps coming up in other threads, which is not of my doing.

GO look in the mirror.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

You've already been OUTTED.

redrat11
02-09-2007, 04:09 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

redrat11 wrote:
Keep in mind who here on this forum claims to be 'altered' transformed into other personalities. (albeit from her past.)


I come here to this destroyed site to post on CONSPIRACY related items, you come here to rabble on about your TORMENT under the Music/CIA/Sadistic Pig handlers, You are the Tormentor projecting your self outwards on this site, towards everybody who disagrees with your story, this is true.

Again, it's common knowledge that you don't seem to posses regarding mind control programs.

>>>>>And, if you come here to post Conspiracy related items, why your disbelief as to mind control programs and within the music industry?<<<<<





>>>>>Seems to me I'm posting on a few threads I've created, but for some reason my name keeps coming up in other threads, which is not of my doing.<<<<<



In Peace,
BlueAngel

You've already been OUTTED.

If you meen outted by you, Well, lets just say I think your credability is null and void here.BA, with all due respect, THE REASON YOUR NAME KEEPS COMING UP ON EVERY THREAD IS BECAUSE YOU INSERT YOUR SELF IN EVERY THREAD!


AND NOBODY! Nobody, has written and submitted more material about mind-control and other related stuff than me, other than Jimbo and Bouncer in the MK-ULTRA thread. (check your facts!) And I and I alone am ONE poster! REDRAT11 that's all, the obviuos trolls on this board, you seem to enjoy having around!

And just for the record, your dis-information and IDIOTIC ILLUMINATI give you and the rest of the idiots here away, anyone with working brains knows who the real culprits are, and always have been JEWS, and ZIONISM! But like a typical Dis-informationist everytime a intelligent poster puts up info on ZIONISM you conveniently push and shove their thread aside in favor of yours.

ZIP---------------------

02-09-2007, 09:11 PM
redrat11 wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

redrat11 wrote:
Keep in mind who here on this forum claims to be 'altered' transformed into other personalities. (albeit from her past.)


I come here to this destroyed site to post on CONSPIRACY related items, you come here to rabble on about your TORMENT under the Music/CIA/Sadistic Pig handlers, You are the Tormentor projecting your self outwards on this site, towards everybody who disagrees with your story, this is true.

Again, it's common knowledge that you don't seem to posses regarding mind control programs.

>>>>>And, if you come here to post Conspiracy related items, why your disbelief as to mind control programs and within the music industry?<<<<<





>>>>>Seems to me I'm posting on a few threads I've created, but for some reason my name keeps coming up in other threads, which is not of my doing.<<<<<



In Peace,
BlueAngel

You've already been OUTTED.

If you meen outted by you, Well, lets just say I think your credability is null and void here.BA, with all due respect, THE REASON YOUR NAME KEEPS COMING UP ON EVERY THREAD IS BECAUSE YOU INSERT YOUR SELF IN EVERY THREAD!


AND NOBODY! Nobody, has written and submitted more material about mind-control and other related stuff than me, other than Jimbo and Bouncer in the MK-ULTRA thread. (check your facts!) And I and I alone am ONE poster! REDRAT11 that's all, the obviuos trolls on this board, you seem to enjoy having around!

And just for the record, your dis-information and IDIOTIC ILLUMINATI give you and the rest of the idiots here away, anyone with working brains knows who the real culprits are, and always have been JEWS, and ZIONISM! But like a typical Dis-informationist everytime a intelligent poster puts up info on ZIONISM you conveniently push and shove their thread aside in favor of yours.

ZIP---------------------

Quite frankly, your opinion doesn't matter. However, mine does.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

redrat11
02-09-2007, 10:34 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

redrat11 wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

redrat11 wrote:
Keep in mind who here on this forum claims to be 'altered' transformed into other personalities. (albeit from her past.)


I come here to this destroyed site to post on CONSPIRACY related items, you come here to rabble on about your TORMENT under the Music/CIA/Sadistic Pig handlers, You are the Tormentor projecting your self outwards on this site, towards everybody who disagrees with your story, this is true.

Again, it's common knowledge that you don't seem to posses regarding mind control programs.

>>>>>And, if you come here to post Conspiracy related items, why your disbelief as to mind control programs and within the music industry?<<<<<





>>>>>Seems to me I'm posting on a few threads I've created, but for some reason my name keeps coming up in other threads, which is not of my doing.<<<<<



In Peace,
BlueAngel

You've already been OUTTED.

If you meen outted by you, Well, lets just say I think your credability is null and void here.BA, with all due respect, THE REASON YOUR NAME KEEPS COMING UP ON EVERY THREAD IS BECAUSE YOU INSERT YOUR SELF IN EVERY THREAD!


AND NOBODY! Nobody, has written and submitted more material about mind-control and other related stuff than me, other than Jimbo and Bouncer in the MK-ULTRA thread. (check your facts!) And I and I alone am ONE poster! REDRAT11 that's all, the obviuos trolls on this board, you seem to enjoy having around!

And just for the record, your dis-information and IDIOTIC ILLUMINATI give you and the rest of the idiots here away, anyone with working brains knows who the real culprits are, and always have been JEWS, and ZIONISM! But like a typical Dis-informationist everytime a intelligent poster puts up info on ZIONISM you conveniently push and shove their thread aside in favor of yours.

ZIP---------------------

Quite frankly, your opinion doesn't matter. However, mine does.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

BA, why do you fight with me? what have I done to so INFLAME your hatred????

Am I not correct in saying you and you alone have sought out persecution against you? Tell ME! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO PERSECUTE YOU? ANSWER: N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!!

02-09-2007, 10:48 PM
RedRat said:

"BA, why do you fight with me? what have I done to so INFLAME your hatred????

Interesting, you consider debate HATRED and fighting.

Am I not correct in saying you and you alone have sought out persecution against you? Tell ME! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO PERSECUTE YOU? ANSWER: N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!!"

I would say you are delusional to even suggest that I have sought out persecution. This is what I refer to as role reversal.

I have never stated that you have persecuted me, but if you're going to answer a question for me, why ask it.

Obviously, you are unaware of your own words to me and/or your behavior.

But, this is to expected.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

redrat11
02-09-2007, 11:02 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
RedRat said:

"BA, why do you fight with me? what have I done to so INFLAME your hatred????

Interesting, you consider debate HATRED and fighting.

Am I not correct in saying you and you alone have sought out persecution against you? Tell ME! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO PERSECUTE YOU? ANSWER: N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!!"

I would say you are delusional to even suggest that I have sought out persecution. This is what I refer to as role reversal.

I have never stated that you have persecuted me, but if you're going to answer a question for me, why ask it.

Obviously, you are unaware of your own words to me and/or your behavior.

But, this is to expected.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

BA, Again lets assume everything you write is 100% correct, so then tell me, AGAIN WHAT HAVE I'VE DONE TO MAKE YOU HATE! HATE! HATE! ME?????

Not that I give a S***, but your responses reveal much about your inner character you know, or did you not figure that out?????

This PSYCHOLOGICAL dillemma you are in, I hope you fix now!!!!!! (remember, role reversal does'nt work, so answer the damm Q????)

02-09-2007, 11:08 PM
redrat11 wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
RedRat said:

"BA, why do you fight with me? what have I done to so INFLAME your hatred????

Interesting, you consider debate HATRED and fighting.

Am I not correct in saying you and you alone have sought out persecution against you? Tell ME! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO PERSECUTE YOU? ANSWER: N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!!"

I would say you are delusional to even suggest that I have sought out persecution. This is what I refer to as role reversal.

I have never stated that you have persecuted me, but if you're going to answer a question for me, why ask it.

Obviously, you are unaware of your own words to me and/or your behavior.

But, this is to expected.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

BA, Again lets assume everything you write is 100% correct, so then tell me, AGAIN WHAT HAVE I'VE DONE TO MAKE YOU HATE! HATE! HATE! ME?????

Again, you don't have to assume anything about what I've written. It's not your concern. As I've stated above, I don't consider debate hatred. You, apparently do.

Not that I give a S***, but your responses reveal much about your inner character you know, or did you not figure that out?????

Your responses reveal much about yourself, as well. My inner character is a wonderful being.

This PSYCHOLOGICAL dillemma you are in, I hope you fix now!!!!!! (remember, role reversal does'nt work, so answer the damm Q????)

I'm not in a psychological dilemna so nothing needs to be fixed. I answered the question. The role reversal applies to yourself and not me.

I have nothing further to say to you nor do I desire any future communication.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-09-2007, 11:19 PM
Quite frankly, I'm not fond of rats or devils.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-10-2007, 12:45 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
Quite frankly, your opinion doesn't matter. However, mine does.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

But that’s also just your opinion. And there is no way to prove one or another right when it is just opinion. So it’s actually a seamless paradox. The reason being – the mind is an endless resource of excuses.

It is personally hindering to foster this kind of behaviour because it prevents one from learning important lessons.

cold
02-10-2007, 08:00 AM
My goal for at least 21,000 years. Humans are not alone on Earth and the Earth is very valuable as a place of habitation, as a place of experiencing. Earth is rare.

The Devil

02-10-2007, 08:30 AM
LaDominio wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Quite frankly, your opinion doesn't matter. However, mine does.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

But that’s also just your opinion. And there is no way to prove one or another right when it is just opinion. So it’s actually a seamless paradox. The reason being – the mind is an endless resource of excuses.

It is personally hindering to foster this kind of behaviour because it prevents one from learning important lessons.

Quite frankly, as far as the "Mind Control within Music Industry" thread, LaDomino, your opinion doesn't matter either; however, mine does.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

No. It's not my opinion. It's a fact. I'm not fond of rats or devils.

02-10-2007, 08:31 AM
cold wrote:
My goal for at least 21,000 years. Humans are not alone on Earth and the Earth is very valuable as a place of habitation, as a place of experiencing. Earth is rare.

The Devil

Do you think anyone on this forum, other than those who are in league with you, are interested in anything you have to say?

Wait, let me answer. NO.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-10-2007, 04:23 PM
Yes, even a fool like you. You see it is your immediate future.

02-10-2007, 04:29 PM
cold wrote:
Yes, even a fool like you. You see it is your immediate future.

Rejoice.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-10-2007, 04:31 PM
I new you would like it.

02-10-2007, 04:34 PM
Rejoice! The time has come.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-10-2007, 04:41 PM
When did your deep seated hatred of men begin, little girl?

02-10-2007, 04:43 PM
cold wrote:
When did your deep seated hatred of men begin, little girl?

Actually, you're wrong twice in the above comment.

When did your deep seated hatred of women begin and your love for "little girls?"

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-10-2007, 04:46 PM
I am the Devil, my hatred is for your entire species. Now back to your favorite subject you. No one faults you for being a lesbian. Take pride in it.

02-10-2007, 04:49 PM
You're really stretching now. I can't reply to a comment that is fabricated and comes from a delusional source.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-10-2007, 04:54 PM
Good, then don't. Your psychology does not work here as it has on some of your victims. You are one of my better delusions here and jump hither any yon as is your desire.

02-10-2007, 04:57 PM
They weren't victims. Again, delusional.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-10-2007, 04:59 PM
They are all victims that have ever know you. You may use the word delusional. Now come back with: "I don't need anyones permission".

02-10-2007, 05:01 PM
Yes, those in the "satanic cult" who tortured and abused me were my victims.

Sounds like you fit right in with THEM.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-10-2007, 05:23 PM
No you fucking will not. Your way is my way.

02-10-2007, 05:52 PM
In the words of ole' blue eyes, "I'll do it my way."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-10-2007, 06:14 PM
No you will not.

Too much fun.

Frank is here with me.

02-10-2007, 06:39 PM
Yes, I know. You and Frank were good pals. From One Boss to another.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-10-2007, 06:48 PM
Frank Sinatra
My Way

and now, the end is near;
And so i face the final curtain.
My friend, i'll say it clear,
I'll state my case, of which i'm certain.

I've lived a life that's full.
I've traveled each and ev'ry highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, i've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what i had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

I planned each charted course;
Each careful step along the byway,
But more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Yes, there were times, i'm sure you knew
When i bit off more than i could chew.
But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and i stood tall;
And did it my way.

I've loved, i've laughed and cried.
I've had my fill; my share of losing.
And now, as tears subside,
I find it all so amusing.

To think i did all that;
And may i say - not in a shy way,
"no, oh no not me,
I did it my way".

For what is a man (woman), what has (she) he got?
If not himself (herself), then (she) he has naught.
To say the things (she) he truly feels;
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows i took the blows -
And did it my way!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-10-2007, 07:45 PM
You are very good at wasting time.

02-10-2007, 07:48 PM
My time is very well spent. You time is almost up.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-10-2007, 08:07 PM
My time is very well spent. Your time is almost up.

I corrected your words.

You have no time.

02-10-2007, 08:09 PM
They didn't need correcting. They were exact as they were stated.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-10-2007, 08:11 PM
Then you are an idiot as well as a bitch.

02-10-2007, 08:12 PM
I'm neither one or the other and certainly not both.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-10-2007, 08:14 PM
You are ignorant of this and are fishing for more.
No luck.
THE DRILL IS ALREADY IN YOUR HAND.

02-10-2007, 08:15 PM
I am ignorant of nothing. But, you are ignorant to think there is a drill in my hand.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-10-2007, 08:22 PM
cold wrote:
You are ignorant of this and are fishing for more.
No luck.
THE DRILL IS ALREADY IN YOUR HAND.

I am ignorant of nothing. But, you are ignorant to think there is a drill in my hand.

I don't know how to use a drill. Besides, if I put a drill in my hand, my husband would ask me what I was doing with it.

I would then proceed to tell him how this weird person on ClubConspiracy refers to himself as "The Devil."

He was suggesting that I put a drill in my hand because, well, because I think he wants me to drill a hole in my head.

My, I think, I think, oh, my, that he is trying to suggest that I do something to myself.

That he is trying to manipulate and control me because he is TRAPPED.

And, then, I'd say, don't worry, darlin', I would never kill myself, EVER!!!

I was trained by the best.

I never, ever have a notion that it's a sin to be glad you're alive.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-10-2007, 09:19 PM
There is a drill in your hand and those who know know and you do not. Turn on the drill and let it do its work. You have no husband.

02-11-2007, 07:35 AM
cold wrote:
Splinters again and in the same old place! You need to sharpen your bitch tongue.

BlueAngel wrote:

It's as sharp as they come.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold wrote:

That is why your cunt is so lacerated.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I have written about this. If he couldn't have me, no one would. Mutilation occurred.

02-11-2007, 08:08 AM
cold wrote:
You would not know. Where is PISSBOY dead as is your other child.

They're in hiding as they've been OUTTED.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Cold wrote:

I can understand why your child would be in hiding.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

TAKE NOTE:

Implied threat.

02-11-2007, 09:11 AM
cold wrote:
There is a drill in your hand and those who know know and you do not. Turn on the drill and let it do its work. You have no husband.

TAKE NOTE:

"Those who know know and you do not."
Attempting to speak to non-existant alters.

Suggestion:

"Let the drill do it's work."

"You have no husband."

I wonder then who this wonderful, caring and good-looking man is whom I've been married to for 25 years.

igwt
02-11-2007, 09:51 AM
PARANOID DELUSIONS



PARANOID DELUSIONS



PARANOID DELUSIONS



PARANOID DELUSIONS



PARANOID DELUSIONS



PARANOID DELUSIONS[/quote]

02-11-2007, 09:56 AM
BlueAngel said:

It is YOU of whom I speak, IGWT.

Taken from the "What do I want Thread."

Cold wrote:

What you will not get and never did.

Posted on: 2007/1/27 22:11

BlueAngel wrote:

That is your opinion.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Cold wrote:

No

BlueAngel wrote:

I beg to differ. I will get it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Posted on: 2007/1/27 22:20

QUOTE:

BlueAngel wrote:

That is your opinion

IGWT wrote:

That is all it will ever be!

Posted on: 2007/2/1 23:44

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Posted on: 2007/2/4 13:37

Let's add to the evidence:

IGWT said:

REMEMBER TO FORGET

MEOW

What is BA suppose to do, Shadow, flash her tits, you TWAT!

IT'S HOT IN HERE!

Sounds like it's straight out of the movie, Blue Velvet

There's more, but need I say more?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-11-2007, 10:00 AM
Same old, same old