PDA

View Full Version : AHITHA


George_Bush
12-29-2006, 01:08 PM

12-29-2006, 07:29 PM

Shadow
01-02-2007, 10:13 AM
I came into rap humble, I don't give a fuck now
Serve anybody like niggas who hustle uptown
Coke price go up, cats is come down

cuda
01-02-2007, 06:55 PM
thanks for explaining why you start so much shit with so many people. KAFFIR!

Shadow
01-03-2007, 07:08 AM
Sorry to disapoint you cuda.

But I'm probably whiter then you, you racist piece of shit.

01-03-2007, 07:15 AM
How white are you? Whiter than white?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-03-2007, 09:08 AM
Unless you want to support the racist piece of shit, I would sugest that you fuck off!

01-03-2007, 09:09 AM
How white are you? Whiter than white?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-03-2007, 09:10 AM
I'm not going anywhere. But, you are.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-03-2007, 09:11 AM
Please contain yourself, Shadow, you're anger is getting the best of you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-03-2007, 09:17 AM
I suspect you may be quite familiar with a certain white jacket!

01-03-2007, 09:19 AM
The one you're wearing?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-03-2007, 09:29 AM
The one you're wearing

01-03-2007, 09:30 AM
You are parroting now? Do you want a cracker?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-03-2007, 09:32 AM
Are you a cracker?

01-03-2007, 09:34 AM
Are you racist? You're calling me a cracker.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-03-2007, 10:09 AM
Racist shit!

Trying to be witty. How pathetic can you get.

01-03-2007, 10:11 AM
I see you are wearing the "pathetic" crown.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-03-2007, 10:12 AM
Shadow wrote:
I suspect you may be quite familiar with a certain white jacket!

No, I'm not. But, if you are, tell me about your familiarity with a certain white jacket.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cuda
01-03-2007, 01:01 PM
turn around is not fair play?

Shadow
01-03-2007, 10:14 PM
Turnaround?

Leaving some mentaly unbalanced "person" defend you. Can't even stand up for yourself. How typicaly "master race" of you.

Pathetic racist piece of shit.

01-04-2007, 06:32 AM
Pot calling the kettle black.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-04-2007, 07:02 AM
Can't stay away from racists remarks, can you?

01-04-2007, 07:42 AM
Can't stop from making racist remarks, can you?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-07-2007, 11:49 AM
http://www.blue-angel.ro/

02-07-2007, 12:42 PM
Did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-09-2007, 06:11 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
Did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Paranoid delusions

02-09-2007, 12:48 PM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Paranoid delusions

You've been OUTTED. It's all been explained. Truth is not a delusion.

You must feel threatened by my knowledge.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-11-2007, 01:00 AM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
...

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site...

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Paranoid delusions

02-11-2007, 07:29 AM
cold wrote:
Splinters again and in the same old place! You need to sharpen your bitch tongue.

BlueAngel wrote:

It's as sharp as they come.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold wrote:

That is why your cunt is so lacerated.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I have written about this. If he couldn't have me than no one would. Mutilation occurred.

02-11-2007, 08:20 AM
cold wrote:
You would not know. Where is PISSBOY dead as is your other child.

They're in hiding as they've been OUTTED.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Cold wrote:

I can understand why your child would be in hiding.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

TAKE NOTE:

Implied threat.

igwt
02-11-2007, 09:19 AM
igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
...

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site...

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Paranoid delusions :-o

02-11-2007, 09:22 AM
Cold wrote:

You need to sharpen your bitch tongue.

BlueAngel wrote:

It's as sharp as they come.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold wrote:

That is why your cunt is so lacerated.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I have written about this. If he couldn't have me than no one would. Mutilation occurred.

igwt
02-11-2007, 09:34 AM
igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
...

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site...

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Paranoid delusions :-o


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

02-11-2007, 09:47 AM
BlueAngel said:

It is YOU of whom I speak, IGWT.

Taken from the "What do I want Thread."

Cold wrote:

What you will not get and never did.

Posted on: 2007/1/27 22:11

BlueAngel wrote:

That is your opinion.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Cold wrote:

No

BlueAngel wrote:

I beg to differ. I will get it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Posted on: 2007/1/27 22:20

QUOTE:

BlueAngel wrote:

That is your opinion

IGWT wrote:

That is all it will ever be!

Posted on: 2007/2/1 23:44

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Posted on: 2007/2/4 13:37

Let's add to the evidence:

IGWT said:

REMEMBER TO FORGET

MEOW

What is BA suppose to do, Shadow, flash her tits, you TWAT!

IT'S HOT IN HERE!

Sounds like it's straight out of the movie, Blue Velvet

There's more, but need I say more?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-11-2007, 09:49 AM
PARANOID DELUSIONS



PARANOID DELUSIONS



PARANOID DELUSIONS



PARANOID DELUSIONS



PARANOID DELUSIONS



PARANOID DELUSIONS[/quote]