PDA

View Full Version : THE ILLUMINATI

01-03-2007, 07:07 PM
There is much mystery surrounding the Illuminati and this is for purpose. This is their method of operation for all devious acts, criminal or otherwise, which they desire to keep concealed from the public.

I would describe it briefly this way.

The Illuminati are comprised of the Bankers. All others within government, military serve the Illuminati. If the Illuminati want war, the government and military serve them. If the Illuminati want the stock market to crash, those who are paid zillions within this industry, will crash it.

Freemasonry is the father of all secret societies. I refer to it as the OCTOPUS. The tentacles of the OCTOPUS comprise all other secret societies that infect all aspects of our lives from education to banking, etc.

Mind control plays a prominent role in this regard.

There are masters and there are servants.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-30-2007, 04:11 PM
The Illuminati consists of some of the wealthiest families in the world. It is reported that there are 13 families that comprise this group. They own and operate the World Bank which is the primary source of money for our planet. The World Bank is privately owned as is the Federal Reserve Bank that exists in America, by these families.

Freemasonry is one of the "secret societies" among many (not so secret at present) that practice "satanism" and, so, too, do the Illuminati.

I believe that Freemasonry serves its' purpose for the Illuminati in that the members unknowingly and/or knowningly serve as agents who have assisted the higher ups (Illuminati) in carrying out the agenda of the New World Order.

Basically, the Illuminati is like an Octopus. They are the body and the tentacles represent the various other secret societies within secret societies that reach out and infiltrate all aspects of society whether it be public or private.

Their origins are rooted in Paganism, Rosacrucian, Wicca, Witchcraft, Mysticism and date back to ancient times.

A government "CULT" is how I describe it. One that has been in existence since our country was founded without allegiance to America at all, who have suppressed our freedoms from cradle to grave through "mind control."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
01-30-2007, 10:27 PM
You know nothing of anything.

01-30-2007, 10:29 PM
You wouldn't be here if I didn't.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
01-30-2007, 10:30 PM
I repeat you know nothing and will be kept that way.

01-30-2007, 10:31 PM
That would be negative.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
01-30-2007, 10:32 PM
Same as before.

igwt
01-30-2007, 11:14 PM
cold wrote:
Same as before.

REMEMBER TO FORGET

LaDominio
01-31-2007, 04:17 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
There is much mystery surrounding the Illuminati and this is for purpose. This is their method of operation for all devious acts, criminal or otherwise, which they desire to keep concealed from the public.

The Illuminati are comprised of the Bankers. All others within government, military serve the Illuminati. If the Illuminati want war, the government and military serve them. If the Illuminati want the stock market to crash, those who are paid zillions within this industry, will crash it.

Freemasonry is the father of all secret societies. I refer to it as the OCTOPUS. The tentacles of the OCTOPUS comprise all other secret societies that infect all aspects of our lives from education to banking, etc.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I wouldnt say Freemasonry is the father of all secret societies, but based on the information available most people would believe it so.

The Illuminati is a 'powerful' organization but not the most powerful by any means, although they believe that they are.

Theres not much to know about these secret societies other than they are a bunch of twisted, perverse, wretched, greedy, arrogant and truly insane bureaucrats.
They are just the same as anyone else, only their bad qualities are magnified and their greed is abhorrently profound within them.

01-31-2007, 07:26 AM
LaDominio wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I wouldnt say Freemasonry is the father of all secret societies, but based on the information available most people would believe it so.

Then what would you say?

The Illuminati is a 'powerful' organization but not the most powerful by any means, although they believe that they are.

So, you're saying that the ILLUMINATI BELIEVE they are the most powerful but there is an organization above them. So, they've been tricked? What is the name of the organization that is above them?

Theres not much to know about these secret societies other than they are a bunch of twisted, perverse, wretched, greedy, arrogant and truly insane bureaucrats.
They are just the same as anyone else, only their bad qualities are magnified and their greed is abhorrently profound within them.

They cannot be the same as everyone else if they are different. So, that's it in a nutshell. Not much else to know. What about their "satanic" nature?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
01-31-2007, 09:35 PM
LaDominio wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Well according to former insider, Leo Zagami they are very pervasive. see following link for audio interview. - Illuminati Confessions

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2006/12dec/RICR-061217.html

cold
01-31-2007, 11:34 PM
PISSBOY, Mumy is waiting with a warm...

The Devil

02-01-2007, 07:57 AM
The Devil is perverted.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-01-2007, 01:57 PM
Secret societies have been around since pre-history.

The name of the 'organization' above them?

Why would they need a name? They’re the most powerful people in the world and their group is pure secret. They might as well have no names. Though there are a few titles they have given themselves for egotistical stimulation. Its more like a family than an organization. And yes, they are satanic, which would make them just as ignorant as the rest, but they are also the only satanists who are actually in direct contact with the Devil.

Dont ask me how I know this because I am simply able to access this information from a spiritual source.

02-01-2007, 02:04 PM
LaDominio wrote:

Why would they need a name? They’re the most powerful people in the world and their group is pure secret. They might as well have no names. Though there are a few titles they have given themselves for egotistical stimulation. Its more like a family than an organization. And yes, they are satanic, which would make them just as ignorant as the rest, but they are also the only satanists who are actually in direct contact with the Devil.

If their group is pure secret, how do you know? So, they have a direct line to the Devil? You know this, but you don't know the name of the organization or who they are?

Dont ask me how I know this because I am simply able to access this information from a spiritual source.

Now that makes perfect sense! Glad you cleared this mystery up for us with another mystery.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-01-2007, 09:22 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

LaDominio wrote:

If their group is pure secret, how do you know? So, they have a direct line to the Devil? You know this, but you don't know the name of the organization or who they are?

Now that makes perfect sense! Glad you cleared this mystery up for us with another mystery.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LOL, it's like a riddle wrapped up in an enigma

02-01-2007, 09:25 PM
That is too funny!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-01-2007, 11:12 PM
YOUR BULB IS BLOWN BITCH.

igwt
02-01-2007, 11:14 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
That is too funny!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Times 2 :lol:

02-01-2007, 11:19 PM
It's really hot in this back room. I feel like "I'm on Fire."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-01-2007, 11:21 PM
YOUR LIGHTS ARE PERMANENTY BLOWN.

LaDominio
02-02-2007, 08:31 AM
Did you not read one word of what I said on this matter?

Relevant information. They are unknown to the outside, so they have no use for a name.
They dont speak English amongst each other. I dont know what language it is. Probably something fancy like Latin.
They live in Europe. I wont name the country.
If you track them down by some miracle, you’ll surly be killed.
They don’t really control political affairs. They are mainly concerned with polluting the world with negativity. Like demonic terraforming. Some of the ‘members’ are seen by some because they handle lower affairs. There’s something strange about them. These aren’t normal people. They are eerie to observe.
And now they’ve noticed my intrusion.

Anything too specific like names and location I wouldn’t give because it’s obviously a very stupid, reckless and dangerous thing to do. It can be dangerous for me to probe like this.

02-02-2007, 09:22 AM
LaDominio wrote:

Relevant information. They are unknown to the outside, so they have no use for a name.
They dont speak English amongst each other. I dont know what language it is. Probably something fancy like Latin.
They don’t really control political affairs. They are mainly concerned with polluting the world with negativity. Like demonic terraforming. Some of the ‘members’ are seen by some because they handle lower affairs. There’s something strange about them. These aren’t normal people. They are eerie to observe.

Anything too specific like names and location I wouldn’t give because it’s obviously a very stupid, reckless and dangerous thing to do. It can be dangerous for me to probe like this.

Yes, I read everything. Read it twice. A mystery wrapped in an enigma is what IGWT wrote. I'd agree with him.

More babble.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

So, you're the man who knows how it all works. Congratulations! Keep spinning.

igwt
02-02-2007, 01:58 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

LaDominio wrote:

Yes, I read everything. Read it twice. A mystery wrapped in an enigma is what IGWT wrote. I'd agree with him.

More babble.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

So, you're the man who knows how it all works. Congratulations! Keep spinning.

GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

02-02-2007, 05:37 PM
I can't believe I was up until 3:00 A.M. last night writing paragraph after paragraph to LaDomino when I finally realized that it could be summed up in a nutshell.

I will not show The Devil any compassion, but you, my friend, are free to do so. Why you would request this of me is beyond my comprehension and you could write a book about it, but it still isn't happening.

I invited him over and over again to come on the site when the Devil made his appearance and demonstrate his compassionate and caring abilities to a vile person. What doe he do? Shows up at 3:00 A.M. and posts a comment. I suppose this one comment is going to change this man from evil to good in a nanosecond.

You know, if you're going to request that SOMEONE behave in a certain manner to an abusive person, or do as you say, although you don't do as you say, I tend to steer clear of these people. A little too close to "mind control" for me.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-03-2007, 04:41 AM
I dont live in America, so the times are different. You guys need to catch up on your Zs - 3 in the morning it is not healthy - especially in front of a computer - on a CONSPIRACY board no less...

Babble? Thats your opinion BlueAngel (and probably igwt's opinion too, seeing as he’s been zestfully humping your leg lately) sorry I couldn’t resist. :lol:

Anyway, take my words the way you wish or ignore them completely. The only person interested in your preferences is you (and igwt).

igwt
02-03-2007, 08:01 AM
LaDominio wrote:
I dont live in America, so the times are different. You guys need to catch up on your Zs - 3 in the morning it is not healthy - especially in front of a computer - on a CONSPIRACY board no less...

Babble? Thats your opinion BlueAngel (and probably igwt's opinion too, seeing as he’s been zestfully humping your leg lately) sorry I couldn’t resist. :lol:

Anyway, take my words the way you wish or ignore them completely. The only person interested in your preferences is you (and igwt).

What do you think of the above BA?

02-03-2007, 08:04 AM
LaDominio wrote:

I know what's healthy for me.

Sorry, but I don't allow people to hump my leg.

There are plenty people interested in what I have to say.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-03-2007, 08:05 AM
igwt wrote:

LaDominio wrote:

Interesting, isn't it? Shines a little light on LaDomino. Especially that "humping your leg" comment."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-03-2007, 08:09 AM
Very revealing 8-)

igwt
02-03-2007, 08:25 AM
LaDominio wrote:

Henry Makow wrote an article, " Illuminati Defector Details Pervasive Conspiracy." According to a person named "Svali" in the article, "...German is spoken at the top..."

Now ffrom my personal experience, I have observed individuals, and at one time a group of entities that appeared human, however they had black eyes - the entire eye not just the iris, observed once in a room with very bright lights. This individual was also observed moving forward without moving his feet. A person experienced with this type of entity said they "glide." Often seemed to have a "born-yesterday," look or, appeared very old.

02-03-2007, 08:50 AM
igwt wrote:

LaDominio wrote:

So, when have you been in contact with them? Obviously, you have. You know they speak a different language. You know what they look like. You know they live in Europe. If it's dangerous for you to probe, don't do it. And, by the way, probe means to inquire. You're not inquiring. You're writing.

Henry Makow wrote an article, " Illuminati Defector Details Pervasive Conspiracy." According to a person named "Svali" in the article, "...German is spoken at the top..."

Now ffrom my personal experience, I have observed individuals, and at one time a group of entities that appeared human, however they had black eyes - the entire eye not just the iris, observed once in a room with very bright lights. This individual was also observed moving forward without moving his feet. A person experienced with this type of entity said they "glide." Often seemed to have a "born-yesterday," look or, appeared very old.

I'd have to see them to believe it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-03-2007, 09:53 AM
For the life of me, I can't understand why LaDomino would have a problem if IGWT were, in his words, "ZESTFULLY HUMPING MY LEG."

Let if fly, LaDomino. Don't hold back. Speak with forked tongue.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-03-2007, 10:25 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
For the life of me, I can't understand why LaDomino would have a problem if IGWT were, in his words, "ZESTFULLY HUMPING MY LEG."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Know what you mean! 8-)

LaDominio
02-03-2007, 04:34 PM
igwt wrote:

Speak for yourself why not? Or are you afraid BA will take out the water pistol?
Just kidding man, but seriously.

LaDominio
02-03-2007, 04:41 PM
igwt wrote:
Very revealing 8-)

Hmmm, revealing of what?

LaDominio
02-03-2007, 05:12 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

No problem. Pointing out that you seem to have attracted a fan who doesn’t question one word you say and robotically agrees with you in every way. Its a quaint little 'hahah'...
But note I did say seem.

igwt wrote:

Yes the dark eyes are a very prominent feature. Its partly what made me say These aren’t normal people. They are eerie to observe.
I think the dark eyes are a ‘state’ but they do not always appear to have the ocular eclipse.

02-03-2007, 07:00 PM
LaDomino said:

"No problem. Pointing out that you seem to have attracted a fan who doesn’t question one word you say and robotically agrees with you in every way. Its a quaint little 'hahah'...
But note I did say seem."

That's a strange way to put it. Calling another poster a FAN. Like this is a musician's website or something! Like I'm trying to attract a following of fans. Very odd!

Did you ever wonder why he doesn't question what I say?

If you do, you'll have the answer.

Do you ever wonder why LaDomino, Spectre, Shadow, etc. do?

If you do, you'll have the answer.

IGWT agreeing with me robotically is an exaggeration.

I was in a place where angels sometimes dare not tread. I provided intelligence/knowledge to OTHERS who were not there. This is my job. They don't question. They listen/learn and accept or reject. But, believe me, they know.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-03-2007, 07:05 PM
Blue is so full of it she should change her name to BrownAngel. I kindly asked you to refrain from using my username.

02-03-2007, 07:09 PM
spectre wrote:
Blue is so full of it she should change her name to BrownAngel. I kindly asked you to refrain from using my username.

What name would that be? Spectre.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-03-2007, 07:11 PM
Svaili said:

"Now ffrom my personal experience, I have observed individuals, and at one time a group of entities that appeared human, however they had black eyes - the entire eye not just the iris, observed once in a room with very bright lights. This individual was also observed moving forward without moving his feet. A person experienced with this type of entity said they "glide." Often seemed to have a "born-yesterday," look or, appeared very old."

Take note: "born-yesterday"

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-03-2007, 10:18 PM
Svaili wrote:

"Now from my personal experience, I have observed individuals, and at one time a group of entities that appeared human, however they had black eyes - the entire eye not just the iris, observed once in a room with very bright lights. This individual was also observed moving forward without moving his feet. A person experienced with this type of entity said they "glide." Often seemed to have a "born-yesterday," look or, appeared very old."

LaDomino wrote:

"Yes the dark eyes are a very prominent feature. Its partly what made me say These aren’t normal people. They are eerie to observe.
I think the dark eyes are a ‘state’ but they do not always appear to have the ocular eclipse."

In Svaili's writing she states that "a person experienced with this type of entity said they glide." So, now we know that there is a person EXPERIENCED with this type of entity.

I just wonder why there wasn't further elaboration on her part and why there isn't further elaboration on LaDomino's part.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-03-2007, 10:26 PM
To clarify:

Following quoted D. Makow site

The following quoted from my personal experience:

...I have observed individuals, and at one time a group of entities that appeared human, however they had black eyes - the entire eye not just the iris, observed once in a room with very bright lights.

This individual was also observed moving forward without moving his feet. A person experienced with this type of entity said they "glide." Often seemed to have a "born-yesterday," look or, appeared very old.[/quote]

By born-yesterday I mean too youthful, no five o'clock shadow, no scars, yet have a build of say a thirty year old or more.

An aquaintance told me the following story 20 years ago.

She and her friend who had turned 21 had decided to go into a cemetary for a lark. They drove in and then a large black american sedan drove by them and in front effectively stopping their vehicle.

The two girls being in a VW beetle, turned the car around and attempted to leave. The black sedan again overtook them and blocked their exit. A number of individuals got out, and attempted to open the VW doors and get at the girls. They were frightened however they managed to get out of the vehicle.

My friend described then as looking very severe in appearance.

02-03-2007, 10:31 PM
Thanks for clarifying, but I still don't get it. Especially the last paragraph. The girls described the men as very severe looking.

I don't see the connection between that and some entity with black eyes that glides across a floor.

I mean, I look SEVERE sometimes!

:lol: :lol:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-03-2007, 10:35 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Thanks for clarifying, but I still don't get it. Especially the last paragraph. The girls described the men as very severe looking.

I don't see the connection between that and some entity with black eyes that glides across a floor.

I mean, I look SEVERE sometimes!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Some have said a possessed person glides because it's the demon propelling the body, not the original individual.

02-03-2007, 10:44 PM
Weird. That I can ponder.

I can't help myself.

Is that why Michael Jackson can glide across the stage like he does?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-03-2007, 10:46 PM
Do you know what the marking is on the entity in the top right hand corner of this site?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-03-2007, 10:50 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Do you know what the marking is on the entity in the top right hand corner of this site?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Can't quite make it out. Looks like a cross or buddist symbol, the name escapes me at the moment.

cold
02-03-2007, 11:18 PM
So does most.

Too much fun.

02-03-2007, 11:39 PM
MUCH TOO STUPID

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-03-2007, 11:51 PM
I am of the opinion that the "entities" described with dark eyes that can glide across a floor is disinformation for the following reasons:

(1) LaDomino described them;

(2) The trigger word "born yesterday."

(3) The visualization propelled in me by the
trigger word.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-04-2007, 12:11 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

I can't help myself.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Some have said this may be a factor in his success, not to detract from the obvious talent and dedication he has put into his craft.

Also it has been reported by ex-employees that he has a room that is full of mirrors. Some suggest that this may be indicative of he being mind-controlled.

igwt
02-04-2007, 12:13 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
I am of the opinion that the "entities" described with dark eyes that can glide across a floor is disinformation for the following reasons:

trigger word.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Sorry for the misunderstanding, the born yesterday descriptive is the best way I can describe the appearance of these people / entities. Another way is the face of an angel with the eyes of a demon literaly :-o

LaDominio
02-04-2007, 03:14 AM
Yes that is a good description igwt.

We must remember, the eyes are windows to the soul.
Such blackened spirits emanate darkness from their sockets – a reflection of they and the dark, loveless dimension from which they came. My only wonder is how they attained bodies. Maybe through some kind of ritual.
Who would have guessed... Demonic soul smuggling :lol:

igwt
02-04-2007, 03:55 AM
LaDominio wrote:
Yes that is a good description igwt.

We must remember, the eyes are windows to the soul.
Such blackened spirits emanate darkness from their sockets – a reflection of they and the dark, loveless dimension from which they came. My only wonder is how they attained bodies. Maybe through some kind of ritual.
Who would have guessed... Demonic soul smuggling :lol:

And the vibe they put out is very disturbing

LaDominio
02-04-2007, 06:04 AM
Yes indeed. It’s not a reckless, evil vibe, but a cold and calculated one, with an undertone of deep internal corruption... Eerie!

LaDominio
02-04-2007, 06:12 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

trigger word.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Do you think I am an agent of disinformation? What evidence or reasoning would make you believe so?

02-04-2007, 10:49 AM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

I can't help myself.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Some have said this may be a factor in his success, not to detract from the obvious talent and dedication he has put into his craft.

Also it has been reported by ex-employees that he has a room that is full of mirrors. Some suggest that this may be indicative of he being mind-controlled.

I think we can also add the following to the suggestion the he is being mind controlled:

The pedophilia accusations, the ranch called NeverLand, less fortunate children being taken there for what? A day in the life of Michael Jackson; his sister, Janet, admitting to having other personalities; accusations that his father was abusive.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 10:50 AM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

trigger word.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Sorry for the misunderstanding, the born yesterday descriptive is the best way I can describe the appearance of these people / entities. Another way is the face of an angel with the eyes of a demon literaly :-o

I thought this was Svaili's description?

Are you, IGWT, saying that you have seen these entities?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 10:52 AM
LaDominio wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

trigger word.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Do you think I am an agent of disinformation? What evidence or reasoning would make you believe so?

No. That's not what I said. I listed three reasons why I believe these entities are disinformation.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-04-2007, 10:58 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

trigger word.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Yes, on a number of occasions.

re Jackson you have summed it up exactly.

02-04-2007, 11:00 AM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

trigger word.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Okay, so there are two people on the board who have now stated they have seen these entities.

Can you elaborate?

I mean, this isn't something that people run into everyday?

What would have been the occasion?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-04-2007, 11:09 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

trigger word.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Okay, so there are two people on the board who have now stated they have seen these entities.

Can you elaborate?

I mean, this isn't something that people run into everyday?

What would have been the occasion?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

On the first occasion I was with 3 others. Agreed to go to an old church that is well known to be occultist hangout.

To cut a long story short, we were shot at and then chased by one in a car. We were in a transit van and the guy driving it - nick was Suicide Jockey (true) - this car was behind us most of the way. we got ahead and pulled of the dirt road and he turned the van around.

We observed the car drive by the farm entry, and then suddenly stop reverse, like he knew (sensed) where we were. When he pulled up right in front of the van, my friend put on a heap of driving lights, the car was lit up like daylight. the guy driving on this occasion looked very old, severe features with white hair and totally black eyes, that did not reflect any light. Think of Jet.

02-04-2007, 11:22 AM
Very interesting TURN OF EVENTS.

TAKE NOTE in this thread.

There are more examples regarding interaction between him and The Devil while I was on board.

You'll have to review those threads and the OBVIOUS will be OBVIOUS.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-04-2007, 11:26 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
Very interesting TURN OF EVENTS.

TAKE NOTE in this thread.

There are more examples regarding interaction between him and The Devil while I was on board.

You'll have to review those threads and the OBVIOUS will be OBVIOUS.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Can you post an example, as might not recognize the actual connection.

02-04-2007, 11:28 AM
One just needs to review your posts, IGWT.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-04-2007, 11:46 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

So the devil and this him you refer to are one and the same?

igwt
02-04-2007, 11:51 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
Svaili wrote:

"Now from my personal experience, I have observed individuals, and at one time a group of entities that appeared human, however they had black eyes - the entire eye not just the iris, observed once in a room with very bright lights. This individual was also observed moving forward without moving his feet. A person experienced with this type of entity said they "glide." Often seemed to have a "born-yesterday," look or, appeared very old."

LaDomino wrote:

"Yes the dark eyes are a very prominent feature. Its partly what made me say These aren’t normal people. They are eerie to observe.
I think the dark eyes are a ‘state’ but they do not always appear to have the ocular eclipse."

In Svaili's writing she states that "a person experienced with this type of entity said they glide." So, now we know that there is a person EXPERIENCED with this type of entity.

I just wonder why there wasn't further elaboration on her part and why there isn't further elaboration on LaDomino's part.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Interesting how you the eyes are a state. That's possible. Knew a girl once who said she was going out with a so called "High Priest"

She claimed that this guys eyes would change from normal to total black.

The people entities I have observed have only had black eyes.

02-04-2007, 11:52 AM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I wouldn't have a clue if they are the same or not.

What I said is this:

One just needs to review your posts.

What I have always said is this:

I am a lone wolf. I was trained in the art of extraction and exposure.

Very fine arts in deed.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-04-2007, 11:56 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I wouldn't have a clue if they are the same or not.

What I said is this:

One just needs to review your posts.

What I have always said is this:

I am a lone wolf. I was trained in the art of extraction and exposure.

Very fine arts in deed.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

If you are inferring that Cold and IGWT are the same you would be mistaken.

02-04-2007, 11:59 AM
I didn't infer that.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-04-2007, 12:11 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

LaDominio wrote:

Interesting, isn't it? Shines a little light on LaDomino. Especially that "humping your leg" comment."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Was an interesting comment...

igwt
02-04-2007, 12:18 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
I didn't infer that.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Who is HIM?

02-04-2007, 12:37 PM
It is YOU of whom I speak.

Taken from the "What do I want Thread."

Cold wrote:

What you will not get and never did.

Posted on: 2007/1/27 22:11

BlueAngel wrote:

That is your opinion.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Cold wrote:

No

BlueAngel wrote:

I beg to differ. I will get it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Posted on: 2007/1/27 22:20

QUOTE:

BlueAngel wrote:

That is your opinion

IGWT wrote:

That is all it will ever be!

Posted on: 2007/2/1 23:44

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 12:45 PM
Let's add to the list:

REMEMBER TO FORGET

MEOW

What is BA suppose to do, Shadow, flash her tits, you TWAT!

IT'S HOT IN HERE!

Sounds like it's straight out of the movie, Blue Velvet

There's more, but need I say more?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-04-2007, 12:49 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Cold wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

That is your opinion.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Cold wrote:

No

BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

QUOTE:

BlueAngel wrote:

That is your opinion

IGWT wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

It was in regard to the following:

Quote:

cold wrote:
Boring as HELL

The Devil

I assume the DEVIL would be the one to know how boring HELL is since you've SPENT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE THERE.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
That is your opinion.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

That's all it will ever be!

You have to read the two postings and it makes sense.

That's why LaDominio thinks I'm humping your leg, because I have agreed on a lot of your postings.

igwt
02-04-2007, 12:51 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Let's add to the list:

REMEMBER TO FORGET

MEOW

IT'S HOT IN HERE!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

They weren't written about your postings, they were written in reply to Cold.

Edit: Blue Velvet was the exception

02-04-2007, 01:04 PM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Cold wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

That is your opinion.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Cold wrote:

No

BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

QUOTE:

BlueAngel wrote:

That is your opinion

IGWT wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

It was in regard to the following:

Quote:

cold wrote:
Boring as HELL

The Devil

I assume the DEVIL would be the one to know how boring HELL is since you've SPENT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE THERE.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
That is your opinion.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

That's all it will ever be!

You have to read the two postings and it makes sense.

That's why LaDominio thinks I'm humping your leg, because I have agreed on a lot of your postings.

It makes perfect sense the way I posted it and not the way you would LIKE ME TO SEE IT.

Your agreements with me have been with respect to LaDomino and COLD.

I ask YOU this. If you agree or disagree with me, what would that mean to me?

I tell you this. NOTHING!

You do not need to waste your time, dear IGWT, in attempting to defend yourself against what I have determined. I am a lone wolf. As I said before, this is the fate of all those who attempt to align themselves with me, but, in fact, think they are sporting some "brilliant disguise."

As I've stated before, exposure will be forthcoming, afterall I have worked diligent and hard to this end and no one will deprive me of it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 01:05 PM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Let's add to the list:

REMEMBER TO FORGET

MEOW

IT'S HOT IN HERE!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Did you think I would FORGET to REMEMBER?

Do you like saying MEOW to the devil?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-04-2007, 01:06 PM
That will be interesting. Look forward to your insightful revelations.

igwt
02-04-2007, 01:09 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Let's add to the list:

REMEMBER TO FORGET

MEOW

IT'S HOT IN HERE!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

In Peace,
BlueAngel

If I remember correctly, you said to cold here kitty kitty.

02-04-2007, 01:19 PM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Let's add to the list:

REMEMBER TO FORGET

MEOW

IT'S HOT IN HERE!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

In Peace,
BlueAngel

If I remember correctly, you said to cold here kitty kitty.

I said that in response to your MEOW posting.
Or did you already forget that?

Let's not forget to remember that male alters do not respond to the kitty, kitty command. This is used for FEMALE BETA slaves.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 01:20 PM
igwt wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 01:21 PM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

LaDominio wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Was an interesting comment...

Shines a little light on you as far as your, "Do you expect BA to flash her tits, you TWAT?"

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-04-2007, 01:22 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

To you like saying MEOW to the devil?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

You mean, "Do You like saying MEOW to the devil?" don't you?

02-04-2007, 01:25 PM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

No, that isn't what I mean. I was asking you if you like FLIRTING with the devil.

So, we know now that those "sexual" triggers from IGWT where for me.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Actually, saying MEOW or here, kitty, kitty to a male is ineffective. Those are Female BETA sexual programming triggers.

igwt
02-04-2007, 01:28 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

No, that isn't what I mean. I was asking you if you like FLIRTING with the devil.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Actually, saying MEOW or here, kitty, kitty to a male is ineffective. Those are Female BETA sexual programming triggers.

Only you would know that as I'm not American and I'm not involved in MKULTRA.

My knowledge extends only as fat as readiing Trance Formation. Also have the video that Cathy O'Brien appears in.

02-04-2007, 01:31 PM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

In Peace,
BlueAngel

My knowledge extends only as fat as readiing Trance Formation. Also have the video that Cathy O'Brien appears in.

I wouldn't know that. But, WE can assume your knowledge extends further than what you have stated.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-04-2007, 01:37 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I wouldn't know that. But, WE can assume your knowledge extends further than what you have stated.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I'm flattered. You know what they say about assuming anything. It makes an, ASS U ME !

02-04-2007, 01:49 PM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

In Peace,
BlueAngel

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I'm flattered. You know what they say about assuming anything. It makes an, ASS U ME !

Well, then we'll say DEFINITELY.

Don't be flattered. There isn't anything flattering about you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-04-2007, 01:55 PM
Hey, despite the folly of the mind, we are all human. Why cant we all just get along :cry:

02-04-2007, 01:57 PM
I COULD and WOULD never be a part of that equation.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 01:59 PM
This is either a scripted conversation or you are just deranged. Either way, you seriously need help!

Consider how small modern image and sound devices are and how easily they would be planted in your home. You better get busy finding them all. This should buy this site some time for the break it is truly in need of.

02-04-2007, 02:00 PM
spectre wrote:
This is either a scripted conversation or you are just deranged. Either way, you seriously need help!

Consider how small modern image and sound devices are and how easily they would be planted in your home. You better get busy finding them all. This should buy this site some time for the break it is truly in need of.

Why would I have to consider that? Obviously, I am aware of this.

This site is in need of a break from posters like yourself who have nothing to add to the forum.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 02:01 PM
LaDominio wrote:
Hey, despite the folly of the mind, we are all human. Why cant we all just get along :cry:

Because as you and most on this site are well aware she IS crazy and a bitchy one at that.

02-04-2007, 02:03 PM
spectre wrote:

LaDominio wrote:

Because as you and most on this site are well aware she IS crazy and a bitchy one at that.

Excuse me, but please do not delude yourself. Those who post on this site like yourself have no authority over it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 02:06 PM
Not one single word "it" has plagued this forum with is to be believed. Most have known this for some time.

02-04-2007, 02:06 PM
I thought you were here to discuss GLOBAL issues, Spectre?

Seems you're always distracted.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 02:07 PM
spectre wrote:
Not one single word "it" has plagued this forum with is to be believed. Most have known this for some time.

Now, you're babbling. Babble on, brother!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 02:12 PM
The day each and every thread isn't hammered by your nasty self is the day that any of us will begin to actually have a discussion.

You are a global issue at the moment because I'm pretty sure there are people all over the world who come here and have dealt with you in one way or another.

Whichever way the coin falls, your outcome will always be the same. You are a LIAR!

02-04-2007, 02:13 PM
I command you to respond to my last post NOW!

02-04-2007, 02:16 PM
spectre wrote:
The day each and every thread isn't hammered by your nasty self is the day that any of us will begin to actually have a discussion.

You are a global issue at the moment because I'm pretty sure there are people all over the world who come here and have dealt with you in one way or another.

Whichever way the coin falls, your outcome will always be the same. You are a LIAR!

People all over the world will soon enough be dealing with YOU and your nasty self.

Which threads are you referring to? Those where no discussion is taking place other than AT me.

If I were a LIAR, you wouldn't be here. The coin will fall in my favor.

Like I've said, start a thread about any topic you desire. Have a discussion amongst you and your comrades.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 02:17 PM
spectre wrote:
I command you to respond to my last post NOW!

Command me! What a joke!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 02:22 PM
Yep. Good.

We making deals now?

I'm thinking child protective services should be dealing with you. That is, if everything you've said here and continue to say wasn't a complete LIE.

02-04-2007, 02:23 PM
My response to your response before you respond:

"Just shut up already!"

02-04-2007, 02:25 PM
spectre wrote:
Yep. Good.

We making deals now?

I'm thinking child protective services should be dealing with you. That is, if everything you've said here and continue to say wasn't a complete LIE.

Child protective services dealing with me? For what reason? I'm an adult.

Sorry, but if you're attempting to insinuate something about my ADULT children, they would tell you you're insane.

Also, it would be YOU whom child protective services should be dealing with.

I don't make deals with the devil.

Did you read my posts wherein I knew from a very young age what was right and what was wrong. I assume not.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 02:25 PM
spectre wrote:
My response to your response before you respond:

"Just shut up already!"

Sorry, but that won't be happening.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 02:29 PM
My goodness, Spectre. Why don't you just start a thread about the important GLOBAL issues you wish so desperately to discuss.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 02:29 PM
http://ww2.coastal.edu/jnavin/adventure/images/1932%20weird%20tales%209.jpg

02-04-2007, 02:38 PM
I don't have kids but feel very sorry for yours if you do. The fact that you don't realize or admit that you've lost your mind is a characteristic common to psychosis.

I think we both know the outcome of my starting a thead on something with substance. You are one odd
creature!

02-04-2007, 02:40 PM
Question to everyone but BA:

Do they allow internet access in correctional facilities and institutions? Anyone?

02-04-2007, 02:41 PM
spectre wrote:
I don't have kids but feel very sorry for yours if you do. The fact that you don't realize or admit that you've lost your mind is a characteristic common to psychosis.

I think we both know the outcome of my starting a thead on something with substance. You are one odd
creature!

I have no idea why you would feel sorry for my kids. If you told them that, they'd think you were insane.

They're highly functional. As intelligent, bright, witty, funny, compassionate, loving and caring as their mother and father are.

Lost my mind!! HA, HA!

I'm not a creature, my dear. But, perhaps, you are.

Start a thread. Discuss.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 02:42 PM
spectre wrote:

Do they allow internet access in correctional facilities and institutions? Anyone?

You should know. Aren't you in one?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 02:44 PM
spectre wrote:

Who is everyone? The other LOONS you align yourself with?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 02:49 PM
All I can say, Spectre, is THANK GOODNESS you don't have children.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 02:51 PM
Everyone. My words are precise.

02-04-2007, 02:52 PM
spectre wrote:

Who is EVERYONE? Are you talking to yourself again?

Or, are they the other loons you align yourself with?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 02:54 PM
I started a GLOBAL ISSUES thread for you, Spectre, since you appear to be incapable of same.

Don't forget to place the DOTS in the necessary and appropriate places.

Proceed!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 02:55 PM

02-04-2007, 02:55 PM
Is this how you treat all of your sex slaves?

02-04-2007, 02:56 PM
I started a GLOBAL ISSUES thread for you, Spectre, since you appear to be incapable of same.

Don't forget to place the DOTS in the necessary and appropriate places.

Proceed!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P.S. Everyone who knows OF YOU is well aware that your words are not precise.

02-04-2007, 02:58 PM
spectre wrote:
Is this how you treat all of your sex slaves?

You are forgetting to remember that I was used as a "sex slave."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 03:03 PM
You are very unhealthy. As for me, I'm just entertaining myself a little here and there.
Don't forget to remember that you're crazy!

02-04-2007, 03:06 PM
spectre wrote:
You are very unhealthy. As for me, I'm just entertaining myself a little here and there.
Don't forget to remember that you're crazy!

I am extremely HEALTHY. Really? You're just entertaining yourself. I thought you preferred entertaining others in front of large crowds? Like a stage animal.

I think it's time for your show. I hear the "gatekeeper" coming with the keys.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 03:10 PM
Uhh Okay. Forget your usual meds this morning did we? Wow. I can no longer make fun of you. It's now sad. I don't know if you're here sincerely or not but it's just sad. All of it.

02-04-2007, 03:12 PM
spectre wrote:
Uhh Okay. Forget your usual meds this morning did we? Wow. I can no longer make fun of you. It's now sad. I don't know if you're here sincerely or not but it's just sad. All of it.

You ask, "DID WE." Very telling. So, you like making FUN of me, huh?

Sad for you.

I am sincerely here.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Love the transition in your post there :edit: only I saw it. I already knew what I needed to know at the beginning of last week. U CRAZY

02-04-2007, 03:13 PM
spectre wrote:
Love the transition in your post there :edit: only I saw it. I already knew what I needed to know at the beginning of last week. U CRAZY

There wasn't anything to hide. I went with the second, because it was more witty.

I already knew what I needed to know long ago.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 03:20 PM
What is all this "very telling" bullshit anyway?

Just STFU already! I'm trying to spare you years of research to find out the hard way that you're a schitz! You really should give this consideration.

02-04-2007, 03:22 PM
spectre wrote:

Just STFU already! I'm trying to spare you years of research to find out the hard way that you're a schitz! You really should give this consideration.

There is a very famous musician who likes to tell his audience to STFU.

I've already done my years of research, past and present.

Sorry, but there's no schizophrenia here.

There isn't anything to consider but the truth be told.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 03:22 PM
Well, bye for now. It's a nice day out where I am and you've managed to bore me yet again. There is a world out there you know? Unfortunately, I have to share it with your kind.

02-04-2007, 03:26 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

There isn't anything to consider but the truth be told.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
HAH!

02-04-2007, 03:27 PM
spectre wrote:
Well, bye for now. It's a nice day out where I am and you've managed to bore me yet again. There is a world out there you know? Unfortunately, I have to share it with your kind.

You don't share the world with my kind. You share the world with your kind.

And, we know what kind they are.

If you find me boring, well, quite frankly, I could care less. Did you purchase a ticket? Did you think this site was a show? Were you expecting some entertainment?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 06:08 PM
spectre wrote:

Horrible things happen to people and those who know about it and what to keep it hidden, usually revert to calling the "messenger" every name in the book.

Obviously, I'm not the one who is ILL. They are. Obviously that is what they sought in the past and what HE/THEY sought while I was on HIS site.

To create mental illness through torture, mental, physical, emotional and psychological abuse. Mind control, manipulation, altered states of consciousness.

You failed once. You failed twice. There will never be a third time.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-04-2007, 08:11 PM
Want to bet?

The Devil

02-04-2007, 09:31 PM
The topic was entities LaDomino described as having black eyes.

IGWT posted the following:

He posted an excerpt from Svali's writing about her Illuminati experience as follows:

"...German is spoken at the top..."

IGWT adds a paragraph about his personal experience with these entities below it.

These two are totally unrelated. He is attempting to connect Svali with the entities that he and LaDomino are describing.

As I stated, born-yesterday was a "trigger" and created a visualizaton. This was an attempt to have me write about this disinformation with the thought that Svali has reported same. IGWT, believing that he had "aligned" with me, assumed I would write about the disinformation as to these entities that was being called up via the trigger word.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 09:51 PM
IGWT was attempting to have me believe that he was very familiar with Dr. Makow's work.

He supplied links regarding embedded commands in lyrics that he said were on Henry's site.

I checked them out and didn't find anything regarding embedded commands in lyrics.

Not saying it doesn't exist. We know this is what I have stated. Just that the links didn't provide the information he said that they would. May not have been from Henry's site.

Just pointing out the deceptive ways of wolves dressed in sheep's clothing.

He also provided a link to depatterning methods by one of the Nazi doctors after making a comment one evening about drinking medicine from Dr. Cameron's cup. May have used this in an attempt to dig in further. I haven't checked this out, as I assume it will render the same results as the other links he provided.

An attempt to pretend he was IN THE KNOW.

Of note, as well. The "ditto" comment made by IGWT several times after COLD placed three dots. He couldn't follow with dots, so the word ditto was used.

And, IGWT's follow up to Cold's TOO MUCH FUN with TOO FUNNY.

An attempt to produce a silly side in an alter.

IGWT played dumb. He inquired of me what the TOO MUCH FUN meant and what the Hymmmmm meant.

I think he might be a RedRat, too.

Oh, yes, in one of his emails, he said his computer appeared to have been tampered with. Insinuating it was by COLD. I said, well, he is quite jealous maybe you should stay away from me.

His response, was something like, I'm not going to let some internet loon get rid of me.

Playing the protector role.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-04-2007, 10:20 PM
My oh my, www = va va va = 666 = me.

The Devil

P. S. my greatest device to lure in the monkeys is the wonderful Cell Phone. You will see. Is that one in the palm of your hand? You see it really does not require a spinning head, now does it.

LaDominio
02-05-2007, 04:16 AM
Cold, you are not the Devil. I suggest you go on a Buddhist retreat, paint a wall, meditate or something.

LaDominio
02-05-2007, 04:26 AM
BlueAngel your theories are... well... volatile.

I could say something like 'how does your family cope with your conspiracy theories?' and you could easily interpret that as some mind control tactic.

Most of these key words are just words that you believe are trigger words. It could become a problem in your everyday life.

'Hey (BA) how are you? It’s a fine day today isn’t it?'

Mahaha, you’ll have to try better than that you evil fuck!

02-05-2007, 04:33 AM
LaDominio wrote:

Most of these key words are just words that you believe are trigger words. It could become a problem in your everyday life.

Could? Ohh she's THERE and has been for some time!

BlueAngel wrote:

Who is this "we" again? I know I've asked before but I'm not good with this delusional stuff.

02-05-2007, 07:53 AM
spectre wrote:

LaDominio wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Who is this "we" again? I know I've asked before but I'm not good with this delusional stuff.

Most of the KEY words are just TRIGGER words?

Did your tongue slip?

It doesn't bother my everyday life, but it bothers yours.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-05-2007, 08:11 AM
LaDominio wrote:
BlueAngel your theories are... well... volatile.

I could say something like 'how does your family cope with your conspiracy theories?' and you could easily interpret that as some mind control tactic.

Sorry, but I've never interrupted "how does your family cope with your conspiracy theories?" as a mind control tactic.

As I've stated. My family doesn't cope. It's a part of my past. They accept it.

Mind control is not a conspiracy, LaDomino.

Where have you been? Under a rock?

MKULTRA/Project Monarch is written about all over the place.

By the way, did you not know this was a conspiracy forum?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-05-2007, 08:12 AM
cold wrote:
My oh my, www = va va va = 666 = me.

The Devil

P. S. my greatest device to lure in the monkeys is the wonderful Cell Phone. You will see. Is that one in the palm of your hand? You see it really does not require a spinning head, now does it.

TAKE NOTE:

Palm of your hand.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-05-2007, 08:14 AM
LaDomino said:

Really, LaDomino? Please show me where I've said what you've stated.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-05-2007, 08:15 AM
LaDominio wrote:

"Most of these key words are just words that you believe are trigger words. It could become a problem in your everyday life."

TAKE NOTE:

"It could become a problem in your everyday life."

02-09-2007, 07:28 AM
Bump!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-09-2007, 07:35 AM
spectre wrote:

LaDominio wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Exactly!

02-09-2007, 01:45 PM
So, IGWT, please explain why you are excited by the thought that "trigger" words could interfere with my everyday life.

Although as demonstrated they do not.

As stated by one poster, "Oooh, she's already there."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-09-2007, 02:03 PM
The misperception is presented. There is no resolve in a resolve - just a temporary masking of a problem. To realize that there are no problems in the first place is to eliminate the need to resolve in the first place. Everything is already perfect, but how do people perceive everything? Or, do they just perceive that which comes from the same delusions that come from the same desire that comes from the same unconsciousness to truth?

02-09-2007, 02:24 PM
I think you had SCRAMBLED eggs for breakfast.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-11-2007, 01:54 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
So, IGWT, please explain why you are excited by the thought that "trigger" words could interfere with my everyday life.

Although as demonstrated they do not.

As stated by one poster, "Oooh, she's already there."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/reply.php?forum=14&topic_id=5189&viewmode=flat&order=ASC&start=140&quotedac=1&post_id=38590&PHPSESSID=c8eb8c89cd715987dbe7799f754c13cf

02-11-2007, 08:30 AM
cold wrote:
Splinters again and in the same old place! You need to sharpen your bitch tongue.

BlueAngel wrote:

It's as sharp as they come.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold wrote:

That is why your cunt is so lacerated.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I have written about this. If he couldn't have me than no one would. Mutilation occurred.

02-11-2007, 09:17 AM
cold wrote:
You would not know. Where is PISSBOY dead as is your other child.

They're in hiding as they've been OUTTED.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Cold wrote:

I can understand why your child would be in hiding.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

TAKE NOTE:

Implied threat.

igwt
02-11-2007, 10:24 AM
igwt wrote:

spectre wrote:

LaDominio wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Exactly!

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

02-11-2007, 10:26 AM
But, you live in a world of delusions.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-11-2007, 10:47 AM
PARANOID DELUSIONS

PARANOID DELUSIONS

PARANOID DELUSIONS

PARANOID DELUSIONS

PARANOID DELUSIONS

PARANOID DELUSIONS[/quote]

02-11-2007, 10:47 AM
has this been already posted? http://www.thegoldenreport.com/asp/jerrysnewsmanager/anmviewer.asp?a=817

02-13-2007, 07:09 PM
Bump!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-17-2007, 10:35 AM
Bump!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

redrat11
02-17-2007, 05:44 PM
Blue...

You are being duped, or you are either the duper.

You continue to deny the obvious, which is Zionism's threat and assaults on humankind, this includes every area of life including the military ,commercial, pharmaceutical,religous, educational establishments. All these have been influenced by Zionist Power Lords.

You deny this basic fact because you are either Jewish, or you don't have the guts to speak the truth on this issue. Now before you accuse me of hate-mongering, when I speak of ZIONISM I mean Jews who revel in this sick idealogy that classifies other races besides the Jews as 'Goyim' or cattle. Even good Jews like Henry Makow speak of the insanity of Zionist and their world wide terror network controlling everything, but you seem to deny this fact, WHY?

And just in case you feel superior in your observations about the 'ILLUMINATI' even Makow has said that Zionism is behind that band of Criminals also, I'm not saying that Secret Societies don't exist and exert evil influence in the world also, I'm saying it's ZIONISM behind it all, you know like on TOP OF THE PYRAMID.Anyone who denies the facts are either mis-leading people or are part of the problem.

http://www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend.it/

02-17-2007, 08:28 PM
Yes, I remember when you posted a thread bashing Dr. Makow and insinuating he was DENYING the Zionist connection, as well.

I do recall that I suggested you read some of his articles.

Your MO is really old!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P.S. Sounds like you are in desperate need of an agrument with someone who doesn't believe Zionism is a part of the cabal.

redrat11
02-17-2007, 09:06 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Yes, I remember when you posted a thread bashing Dr. Makow and insinuating he was DENYING the Zionist connection, as well.

Your MO is really old!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P.S. Sounds like you are in desperate need of an agrument with someone who doesn't believe Zionism is a part of the cabal.

The problem is, your too uninformed, maybe part of the problem, after all the Illuminati, whoever the hell they are, you've never once given a explanation as to who they are.

Are they your friends?

cold
02-17-2007, 09:20 PM
They are my elite who believe in me and think they will share in my world to come. They will not share.

D E V I L

02-17-2007, 09:21 PM
redrat11 wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Your MO is really old!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

The problem is, your too uninformed, maybe part of the problem, after all the Illuminati, whoever the hell they are, you've never once given a explanation as to who they are.

Are they your friends?

I assume the problem is that I'm TOO INFORMED about mind control and mind control within the music industry.

I have given an explanation as to the Illuminati and it's in this thread.

It's not my problem if it's not sufficient for you. Go somewhere else for more information if it's not to your liking.

By the way, just so you know, I don't have to EXPLAIN anything to anyone, but I do!

This is an internet forum, RedRat. It's not a classroom. No one on this site has to provide anything to you whether you DEMAND it or not.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-17-2007, 09:24 PM
They are my elite who believe in me and think they will share in my world to come. They will not share.

D E V I L

02-17-2007, 09:29 PM
RedRat,

You ask if the Illuminati are my friends.

Do you understand how ridiculous this question makes you sound?

Do you think that anything you say about me on this forum truly matters when all is said and done?

You know that it doesn't.

There are MANY who know who and what I am.

Perhaps, you are one of them. Perhaps, the reason for your desperate attempts at what appears to be a one man disinformation campaign of which I am the target.

But, in your "world," you are the target!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-17-2007, 09:30 PM
You are used to the needle.

D E V I L

02-17-2007, 09:31 PM
Oh, my, the RAT and the DEVIL are on board. Time to watch the tube with my hubby.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

redrat11
02-17-2007, 09:32 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

redrat11 wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Your MO is really old!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Are they your friends?

I assume the problem is that I'm TOO INFORMED about mind control and mind control within the music industry.

I have given an explanation as to the Illuminati and it's in this thread.

It's not my problem if it's not sufficient for you. Go somewhere else for more information if it's not to your liking.

By the way, just so you know, I don't have to EXPLAIN anything to anyone, but I do!

This is an internet forum, RedRat. It's not a classroom. No one on this site has to provide anything to you whether you DEMAND it or not.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Oh no lady, your evasive maneuvers don't work here, again you talk up a storm about a percieved enemy, yet you never, never, give any slight evidence to your accusations. Your correct you don't have to explain anything, because you can't!

cold
02-17-2007, 09:33 PM
The woe-man is a stark raving lunatic. With a little help she will get worse.

D E V I L

02-17-2007, 09:34 PM
Like I said, time to watch the tube with my hubby.

How's that for evasive??

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-17-2007, 09:34 PM

D E V I L

02-17-2007, 09:39 PM
RedRat said:

"Oh no lady, your evasive maneuvers don't work here, again you talk up a storm about a percieved enemy, yet you never, never, give any slight evidence to your accusations. Your correct you don't have to explain anything, because you can't!"

Go read the mind control within the music industry thread.

There you will find one TRUE enemy amongst many.

If you don't believe I've explained anything, I suggest, as I have to Shadow for you to take a reading comprehension course.

As far as evidence. Why would I give you evidence?

Your an anonymous poster on an internet forum.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-17-2007, 09:41 PM

D E V I L

02-18-2007, 03:10 PM
We know who the lunatic is. He's on the grass.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-18-2007, 03:29 PM
RedRat,

For some reason, you think this forum exists for your sole purpose of arguing with whomever about the Zionist role within the Illuminati.

It is a "fabricated" argument for whatever agenda you thought it would serve.

Although, you previously began a thread stating that Dr. Makow denies Zionist involvement, and I suggested you read his homepage, you now post a link for me to prove that he does not deny the Zionist involvement.

Although, I have previously stated that the Illuminati are comprised of Zionists (the upper class Jew, so to speak, as they would say), you continue to state that I deny this.

Your purposeful misquoting of me is to bolster an argument that does not exist.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

WE ALL KNOW about the Zionist role to a certain degree. However, the root of the problem does not only exist within one group. If you were to identify every Zionist who was involved, the problem would still be THERE!!!

cold
02-18-2007, 07:53 PM
Go read the mind control within the music industry thread.

There you will find no TRUE enemy amongst none.

If you don't believe I've explained anything, I suggest, as I have to myself, for you to take a reading comprehension course.

As far as evidence. How could I give you evidence?

Your an anonymous poster on an internet forum and I am a witch.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-18-2007, 08:14 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
with my killer graces
and secret places that i never wanted any boy to fill
i've waited oh so long to sing this song
so don't expect for me to be sittin' still

well, that pact I made that you found engraved
waitin' for you on your window sill
left by a blue angel speaking all she knew
do you still have it in clear view

it was all your lies
your bogus alibis
and you knew it would never pay you well
so you were forced to sell
and you paid the price
and now in Satan's house you dwell

i was sent away, taught how to behave
came out as someone who
was filled with lies and crucified
practically burned right at the stake
I was afraid to walk
I was afraid to talk
afraid to look at my face

cause the scars were deep
and the memories unleashed
a painful living hell

but I do not weep for what I lost
but for all that I have gained
for my soul is strong and my soul is wise
and I have a family that cries
for what I survived

There is one thing that I know for sure
I did what I did to escape
imprisonment my whole life through
and my fate it rests in the palm of God's hands
and I know he'll see me through

In Peace,
BlueAngel

freespirit
03-01-2007, 07:08 AM
Blueangel,

If you really know about the Illuminati then please tell us who are the famous members of this secret society and what have they done since year 2000 to affect our global community.

Where do you get your sources?

Peace!

LaDominio
03-01-2007, 01:59 PM
freespirit wrote:
Blueangel,

If you really know about the Illuminati then please tell us who are the famous members of this secret society and what have they done since year 2000 to affect our global community.

Where do you get your sources?

Peace!

BlueAngel has recently been banned from this site...

redrat11
05-27-2007, 12:03 AM
http://www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend.it/

BlueAngel
05-10-2010, 10:37 PM
Here is a comment from within this thread by COLD a/k/a Barbarien and all his other usernames (i.e., Insider, Indred, THEM, Fugitive, etc.).

Barbarien is a member of the forum, whom in December, 2006 insinutated that he KNEW me from when I was a child; (i.e., one of my protectors).

cold wrote:

Splinters again and in the same old place! You need to sharpen your bitch tongue.

BlueAngel wrote:

It's as sharp as they come.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold wrote:

That is why your cunt is so lacerated.

BlueAngel
05-10-2010, 11:11 PM
Very nice, Barbarien.

Care to elaborate further as to my c*nt being lacerated?

Didn't think so.

What?

Are you in hiding with the rest of your co-horts?

What kind of a man would say such a thing?

Oh, no need to answer.

I know.

A pig.

A disgusting one at that.

FallaciesAbound
05-13-2010, 06:34 PM
An obstetrician? I think the term is an episiotomy, but I seriously doubt he meant that. Therefore....he is a fuckmook lol.

MR X
08-15-2010, 12:42 PM
There are many different magi controlling many different groups. From the Iluminati to the Christians. if you want to know about the Secret Society to start many others, look into Pythagorean Brotherhood/Mathmatikoi.

How did this discussion get so far off topic because of a few disagreements?

Perfect example of how people can't agree to disagree so everything gets tainted by fear, anger, hatred, and jealousy. Drop your EGOs and sit at this round table like civilized evolved souls.

Aren't we all here because we love this planet and all life on it? Aren't we all here because we want to share the information we have discovered on how it's all getting destroyed? Aren't we all on the same team trying to do what we can to fix this mess?

WAKE UP! The more you argue the less you bond and actually work as a TEAM to fix all this! So stay focused and lets have some educational debates, rather than childish arguments...

MR X

reachless
08-15-2010, 01:56 PM
This thread appears to have never really been on track. The date stamps take
it to the first 5 months of 2007 until page 19. Was started back up in
May of 2010. Nothing to do with topic of thread of ILLUMINATI.

MR. X; your post could be the only one there to any real extent.