PDA

View Full Version : PERSONAL MESSAGES


01-09-2007, 08:45 AM
I will not respond to personal messages asking if it is TIME FOR SOME CONVERSATION. Such as the one I just received from ARGUCHIEF.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
02-23-2007, 06:07 AM
Meltdown?

02-23-2007, 09:15 AM
Shadow wrote:
Meltdown?

That was BluAngel.

I don't melt, Shadow. It's been proven.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
02-23-2007, 11:11 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
I will not respond to personal messages asking if it is TIME FOR SOME CONVERSATION. Such as the one I just received from ARGUCHIEF.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barb,

You really do need to get some help.

02-23-2007, 09:16 PM
Shadow,

You really do need to get some help.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
02-24-2007, 08:37 AM
Some poor deluded fool wrote:
Shadow,

You really do need to get some help.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-24-2007, 08:54 AM
If Springsteen finds an incestuous song sexual, he pretty much needs to SEEK HELP.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-24-2007, 10:47 AM
Insane people like those inside the "satanic cult" can be sued.

Your theory is wrong.

They can't touch me, but I can touch THEM.

Keep that in mind.

Start preparing for your future because you will soon be out of a job.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-24-2007, 09:25 PM
Delightful.

D E V I L 2 3

02-25-2007, 07:56 AM
23 Testing...

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
02-25-2007, 08:53 AM
Testing?

02-25-2007, 11:19 AM
Another question from Shadow to Shadow.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
02-26-2007, 07:06 AM
What an idiot

02-26-2007, 08:32 AM
You're calling yourself an idiot now.

TOO FUNNY!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-26-2007, 12:56 PM
I received similar PMs from a guy called 'afcruchief'... :-?

George_Bush
02-26-2007, 01:25 PM
I think Shadow, Barb, Cold and several others need to get some help.

02-26-2007, 01:26 PM
From one lunatic to another.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

George_Bush
02-26-2007, 01:27 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
From one lunatic to another.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Let's talk about 'Daniel', BA.

Let's have a little chat.

02-26-2007, 01:28 PM
Please, do.

Tell us about Daniel.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

George_Bush
02-26-2007, 01:29 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Please, do.

Tell us about Daniel.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

What's with the spook?

02-26-2007, 01:30 PM
George_Bush wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Please, do.

Tell us about Daniel.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

What's with the spook?

I don't know. What's with him?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

George_Bush
02-26-2007, 01:33 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

George_Bush wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Please, do.

Tell us about Daniel.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

What's with the spook?

I don't know. What's with him?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

You're the CIA opperative! Why don't you tell me?!

What's with the spook, BA?

What's with Danny (King of Nations) from Porto Rico?

02-26-2007, 01:38 PM
George_Bush wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

George_Bush wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Please, do.

Tell us about Daniel.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

What's with the spook?

I don't know. What's with him?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

You're the CIA opperative! Why don't you tell me?!

What's with the spook, BA?

What's with Danny (King of Nations) from Porto Rico?

Is he SPOOKING you or something?

Sorry, but I'm just one OPERATIVE amongst many. I can't help you with your problem.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-26-2007, 01:41 PM
I think George_Bush spooked himself talkin' about a SPOOK!

He frightens himself very easily.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-26-2007, 01:43 PM
You're too slow, BUSH. I have better things to do with my time.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

George_Bush
02-26-2007, 01:44 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

George_Bush wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

George_Bush wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Please, do.

Tell us about Daniel.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

What's with the spook?

I don't know. What's with him?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

You're the CIA opperative! Why don't you tell me?!

What's with the spook, BA?

What's with Danny (King of Nations) from Porto Rico?

Is he SPOOKING you or something?

Sorry, but I'm just one OPERATIVE amongst many. I can't help you with your problem.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

No, but you can tell the boys back at the Pentagon that that was about the googfiest display from an agent I've ever seen.

I did my best to keep it together, but I almost started laughing at the little guy.

And besides that, I'm just a good, loyal, taxpaying citizen.

He broke the Code by telling me all that info.

He was a REAL CIA agent.

And folks, this is just getting more and more sad by the day.

If he hadn't been an agent, I would have called the Police and had him tossed in the psycho ward at the county hospitol.

:-D

02-26-2007, 01:46 PM
George_Bush wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

George_Bush wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

George_Bush wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Please, do.

Tell us about Daniel.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

What's with the spook?

I don't know. What's with him?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

You're the CIA opperative! Why don't you tell me?!

What's with the spook, BA?

What's with Danny (King of Nations) from Porto Rico?

Is he SPOOKING you or something?

Sorry, but I'm just one OPERATIVE amongst many. I can't help you with your problem.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

No, but you can tell the boys back at the Pentagon that that was about the googfiest display from an agent I've ever seen.

I did my best to keep it together, but I almost started laughing at the little guy.

And besides that, I'm just a good, loyal, taxpaying citizen.

He broke the Code by telling me all that info.

He was a REAL CIA agent.

And folks, this is just getting more and more sad by the day.

If he hadn't been an agent, I would have called the Police and had him tossed in the psycho ward at the county hospitol.

:-D

No one on this site knows what your babbling about and, quite frankly, we don't care.

If anyone belongs in the psycho ward it would be you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

George_Bush
02-26-2007, 01:48 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

George_Bush wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

George_Bush wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

George_Bush wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Please, do.

Tell us about Daniel.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

What's with the spook?

I don't know. What's with him?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

You're the CIA opperative! Why don't you tell me?!

What's with the spook, BA?

What's with Danny (King of Nations) from Porto Rico?

Is he SPOOKING you or something?

Sorry, but I'm just one OPERATIVE amongst many. I can't help you with your problem.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

No, but you can tell the boys back at the Pentagon that that was about the googfiest display from an agent I've ever seen.

I did my best to keep it together, but I almost started laughing at the little guy.

And besides that, I'm just a good, loyal, taxpaying citizen.

He broke the Code by telling me all that info.

He was a REAL CIA agent.

And folks, this is just getting more and more sad by the day.

If he hadn't been an agent, I would have called the Police and had him tossed in the psycho ward at the county hospitol.

:-D

No one on this site knows what your babbling about and, quite frankly, we don't care.

If anyone belongs in the psycho ward it would be you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

'Ok', BA.

I...."""""understand"""""

Shadow
09-06-2007, 01:20 AM
Personal Message to BlueAngle.

I see you have stopped taking your medications again.

RussyB
12-01-2009, 11:12 PM
Why personal messages here, this is not a place for private messages this is a conspiracy forum.