PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Slaves

Fugitive
01-12-2007, 01:35 PM
I am looking for Atheists, Hindoos or Cathlicks to keep in human bondage to do the menial work their subhuman, godless types are fit to do. Is there any of you godless, unsaved, hellbound unbeleiving heretics that would like to be my slave for seven years? I practice Biblical Slavery and you will be freed after seven years of hard labor.
Must be in good physical shape and accept their subhuman, inferior satatus. Also looking for bondswomen to warm my bed and serve as my concubine, as per the Bible. Praise!!

LaDominio
01-13-2007, 12:17 PM
Fugitive wrote:
I am looking for Atheists, Hindoos or Cathlicks to keep in human bondage to do the menial work their subhuman, godless types are fit to do. Is there any of you godless, unsaved, hellbound unbeleiving heretics that would like to be my slave for seven years? I practice Biblical Slavery and you will be freed after seven years of hard labor.
Must be in good physical shape and accept their subhuman, inferior satatus. Also looking for bondswomen to warm my bed and serve as my concubine, as per the Bible. Praise!!

Well gosh...
Do I not even have to supply my Proof of Inferiority document?
I think I fit the profile, as Im not a Christian, I dont believe in your god, Im superhuman (does that count?), and Im in good physical shape and accept my status as superhuman, but Im working on the inferiority thing (Yes, Ive been taking the seminars).

(PS, Im a heterosexual guy, but could I still warm your bed?)

Praise!!

(Go god! Go god! Kill the heathens! Kill the heathens! god hates the heathens! Listen carefully boys and girls)

Hello class, no, today we won’t be finger-painting, today were going to learn how to lynch non-Christians with common household items! YAAAAAAAAAAY!

01-13-2007, 05:13 PM
Try contacting the CIA.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien
01-14-2007, 05:26 PM
What Fugitive confuses is what the GOD of the Bible says compared with what the human churches say. The GOD of the Bible makes no apologies and says far more brutal and severe things than a church going believer in the human doctrine can believe. We strongly suggest that you believe, if you care to believe, what the GOD of the Bible says for this is GOD. There is no other, no matter how much humans would prefer a Disney god.

Shadow
01-15-2007, 09:03 AM
I believe that Barbarien would be happy to keep you warm in bed. And if you talk nicely to him, I am sure he would be willing to let you degrade him also.

01-15-2007, 09:17 AM
Since Shadow is already a slave, maybe they'll share her with you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Fugitive
01-15-2007, 01:57 PM
I'll accept you as a houseslave.

Barbarien
01-15-2007, 02:45 PM
This is a good example of how the Birds of a Feather, Shadow and Fugitive, Flock together and say nothing.

Shadow
01-16-2007, 08:24 AM
As opposed to you. Who speaks volume but says even less.

LaDominio
01-16-2007, 08:49 AM
Observe you bicker like children.

Observe your conflict. Stop this if you can.
There needs to be less conflict. And if so-thought 'great minds' are bickering like children, then there is no hope for our babies. Our babies born pure.

Shadow
01-16-2007, 08:58 AM
This is not bickering and they certainly are not "great minds".

They are merely trolls sent to distrupt and to confuse.

Barbarien is a prime example of that.

I am not sure of BlueAngel, it may be a troll or may actualy say as he/she says, someone whos mind has been tampered with.

Definitely not "great minds" by no means of anybodys imagination.

LaDominio
01-16-2007, 09:09 AM
'So-thought great minds'.

Still, people look in their midst, but look at one another and never within. We look outward, but few look within the out. People are looking at the floor searching for clues from above, when the answers are written across the azure sky.

Shadow
01-16-2007, 09:12 AM
But what if the floor is made of gleaming formica and the sky is a dull smog laden haze?

01-16-2007, 10:45 AM
Shadow wrote:
As opposed to you. Who speaks volume but says even less.

Your presence on this site, SHADOW, is obvious to any onlooker. All they have to do is read your posts/comments.

Anyone, such as yourself, who persists in pointing the finger at someone else for the exact thing they are doing, is evidence in and of itself as to what YOU truly are and what the OTHERS are not.

YOU GIVE YOURSELF AWAY without any assitance from any of us.

You are your own worst enemy.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-16-2007, 10:55 AM
Shadow wrote:
This is not bickering and they certainly are not "great minds".

They are merely trolls sent to distrupt and to confuse.

Barbarien is a prime example of that.

I am not sure of BlueAngel, it may be a troll or may actualy say as he/she says, someone whos mind has been tampered with.

Definitely not "great minds" by no means of anybodys imagination.

Great minds think alike and your mind certainly doesn't belong on this forum.

An attempt to TAMPER with my mind occured on the famous musician's website as explained in the Music Industry and Mind Control thread, but their operation failed.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-16-2007, 11:01 AM
but their operation failed.

Then again, I thinks some "operation" suceeded!

01-16-2007, 11:13 AM
Shadow wrote:
but their operation failed.

Then again, I thinks some "operation" suceeded!

Yes, the operation in which I engaged while I was young with the OTHERS succeeded and my ability to break free from HIM and THEM again (satanic cult) while on HIS site in the not so distant past.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-16-2007, 11:23 AM
Are you trying to change the couse of this thread because you are a racist?

No need to answer that, people already know!

01-16-2007, 11:32 AM
Those within our government who murder towelheads (their verbiage) and people of color without just cause would be the racists.

Those who incarcerate children in mind control programs as sex slaves would be "sadistic pigs."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
01-16-2007, 09:35 PM
Shadow wrote:
But what if the floor is made of gleaming formica and the sky is a dull smog laden haze?

It's not. It's like I said. Dont take a metaphor literally.