PDA

View Full Version : SPECTRE


01-17-2007, 06:14 AM
Right here:

Excerpt from link:

In April 2005, Pink Floyd drummer Nick Mason stated that the Publius Enigma did exist, and that it had been instigated by the record company, rather than the band:

"That was a ploy done by EMI. They had a man working for them who adored puzzles. ... He was working for EMI and suggested that a puzzle be created that could be followed on the Web. The prize was never given out. To this day it remains unsolved." [5]

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-17-2007, 07:15 AM
Shadow, if you'd like to stick your foot in your mouth a little more, I've created this space right here for you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P. S. You didn't answer. Does he tell you what to say, as well?

01-17-2007, 08:14 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
Right here:

Excerpt from link:

In April 2005, Pink Floyd drummer Nick Mason stated that the Publius Enigma did exist, and that it had been instigated by the record company, rather than the band:

"That was a ploy done by EMI. They had a man working for them who adored puzzles. ... He was working for EMI and suggested that a puzzle be created that could be followed on the Web. The prize was never given out. To this day it remains unsolved." [5]

In Peace,
BlueAngel

People are intriqued with mystery. So, the more mysterious a person is, an event is, the more attention it draws. But, it also opens the mind to suggestibility. This is based in part on the mystery religions from Babylon times.

This is what the musician who was my past handler/controller personifies to his fans.

He is a good storyteller and his fans, who have followed his career, want to hear more. Hoping for more insight as to the mystery characters, stories, he has created in his songs.

Captivating his audience with mystery. What is he singing about? Who is he talking about? Tell us more. Tell us more. Almost as if they are children trapped in HIS fairy-tale world.

Do you suppose that these people who followed this Pink Floyd ENIGMA actually thought it was being created by something other than "mind controllers?"

Most probably, because what do they know about mind control.

In a sense, they were victims themselves.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-17-2007, 08:23 AM
Didn't they do the same thing with the Beatles?

Paul is dead!!

Who do you think thought this one up?

And, for what purpose?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-18-2007, 04:53 AM
Quite aware of all the information you posted but I appreciate your time. I thought it *might* ring a certain bell is all.

Cheers, Spectre

01-18-2007, 06:55 AM
Why be elusive?

What certain bell are you referring to?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-18-2007, 08:43 AM
spectre wrote:
Quite aware of all the information you posted but I appreciate your time. I thought it *might* ring a certain bell is all.

Cheers, Spectre

Spectre,

You have done a superb job in exposing yourself.

First of all, one would have to assume from your statement above that you either (1) know me or (2) know of my past. In this regard, I will state emphatically that, this, being the case, you are not someone with whom I would have in the past or present aligned myself with whether you knew me then or know of me now.

There is no other reason why you would think that the links you provided regarding the Pink Floyd mystery might "ring a *certain* bell.

None of the musicians who comprise Pink Floyd is the musician of whom I speak as to my past handler/controller.

I have already posted under the Project Monarch thread about the use of common phrases.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
02-23-2007, 05:56 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
Shadow, if you'd like to stick your foot in your mouth a little more, I've created this space right here for you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P. S. You didn't answer. Does he tell you what to say, as well?

Sorry Barb, but as it was one more of your idiotic posts, I simply ignored it. Therefore I didn't realize it was directed towards me.

I will leave the function of "sticking ones foot in ones mouth" to you. You seem to have a certain knack in doing it!

02-23-2007, 09:25 AM
Shadow wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Shadow, if you'd like to stick your foot in your mouth a little more, I've created this space right here for you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P. S. You didn't answer. Does he tell you what to say, as well?

Sorry Barb, but as it was one more of your idiotic posts, I simply ignored it. Therefore I didn't realize it was directed towards me.

I will leave the function of "sticking ones foot in ones mouth" to you. You seem to have a certain knack in doing it!

None of my posts are idiotic.

You seem to have a certain knack for sticking your foot in your mouth along with about ten other posters here who are all frauds.

Hoof and mouth disease comes next.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
02-23-2007, 11:08 AM
Barb,

You really do need to get some help.

02-23-2007, 09:25 PM
You're going to be out of a job real soon, Shadow. Better start planning for the future.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
02-24-2007, 08:10 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
You're going to be out of a job real soon, Shadow. Better start planning for the future.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-24-2007, 08:11 AM
Was it something Springsteen said?

Perhaps, referring to an incestuous song written by U2 as being sexual.

I ask YOU!

Whose foot is in whose mouth now?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
02-24-2007, 08:36 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
Was it something Springsteen said?

Perhaps, referring to an incestuous song written by U2 as being sexual.

I ask YOU!

Whose foot is in whose mouth now?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-24-2007, 08:55 AM
If Springsteen finds an incestuous song sexual, I'd pretty much say for certain he needs to seek help.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-24-2007, 10:46 AM
Insane people like those inside the "satanic cult" can be sued.

Your theory is wrong.

They can't touch me, but I can touch THEM.

Keep that in mind.

Start preparing for your future because you will soon be out of a job.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

spectre
02-28-2007, 12:54 PM
Two additional pages of pure childish banter on this site and all in my very own username.

To what do I owe the pleasure Blue Angel?

Must I ask you BlueAngel to refrain from creating threads on my behalf?

This would be the second that I am aware of that you have apparently started on my behalf.

I am a very capable individual and easily could have started my own thread on the "enigma" if I so desired. I did not. You commented and asked about a "certain bell" I referenced in a post of mine. I stated everything exactly as I did for personal reasons. I won't bore you with the details as to why except to say that there is far too much information (if you are willing to consider it as such) on the specific matters of most interest for me personally to waste the cycles pouring it out here for all to see and for you to ultimately rip to shreds (or at least try) and my testing of these waters is now over. The only thing I'd have to gain from pouring all I am referring to onto this site would be the potential for "useful" feedback and otherwise a state of vulnerability that I am not prepared at this time to put myself through.

The information you posted in what almost appeared to be a normal, possibly polite, and constructive post... BlueAngel... for the record, is OLD news!

You are mighty critical for one who makes the claims you continue to (not limited to protecting the Constitution of the USA if memory serves?) make and for one who makes them with the use of as many words and as frequently as you do. Do you know the "enigmatists" well enough to make such claims REALLY or are you merely talking to yourself with your destructive and insulting endless commentary. It would appear to me you might have say about thirteen years of research to get busy on in order to find out.

Just what am I getting at here?

None of what I've said prior to 2007 was in any way even remotely intended for you or connected to you.

Time to face facts...

Anyone posting on this site at one time or another will have to contend with you whether in defense, in clarification, in thread hijacking, etc.

You systematically turn what any of us might say and relate it to yourself (even where no relation exists) and you do so very much openly and consistently and without much thought or consideration and to date without any sense of "reason" or for that matter apology (and not to me).

You have the audacity to carry on making such childish remarks as:


Anonymous wrote:
You're going to be out of a job real soon, Shadow. Better start planning for the future.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

What kind of implications come with this threat?

I was under the impression that you were an admitted rat in the mind control wars. Come on, we both know that rats don't develop the experiments they're used in. It seems to me that you're trying to play too many conflicting roles.

Just what IS IT that you think you are saying or are trying to say here in all of this?

There is no beginning to your ill-conceived false reality so just about the last assumption I'd make at this point is that it will come to and end. Are you learning anything new from you?

God forbid any "legit" unwitting soul who comes here looking for information on "mind control" and running into this rambling mess you have left in your wake.

I've read your ongoing contributions here and as previously stated, like yourself, I tend to read between the lines. The total sum of what I get (yes I double checked) from between all of your lines is a rather large mess and all very much contrived.

When is the last time (truly) that you allowed yourself to learn from anyone other than you?

Can you point me to ONE single thread you have yet to comment in?

Ehh, what's the point in asking you questions?

There isn't one. I'm familiar with your work.

Leave me out of your dirty work!

Please?
-Spec

spectre
02-28-2007, 01:07 PM
And one more question while I'm at it:


In Peace,
BlueAngel


Just what about you conveys, instills or reinforces "peace" anyway?

I had different intentions for us too. I made the choice just now to send you this negativity. It is what you wanted. Such a pointless shame really.

The manipulated becomes the master manipulator? Is that it? You don't want to turn into what hurt you... assuming that you know what pain is. Judging by the things you say and how you say them it is difficult to be certain of this.

You have not one molecule of a shred of evidence that you even mean or believe anything you've said to date here. Given your rather pointed claims, I believe some call it fraud. I call it BlueAngel.

I call it.