PDA

View Full Version : Hell-O Sinners!!


Fugitive
01-22-2007, 01:10 PM
Hell-o sinners, I just wanted to drop a line about what God's Chosen People are doing.
I was recently made deacon of our Hard Shell Baptist Church of Lexington. Praise!! Now I can spend more time telling you vile unsaved trash about the Truth of Jesus! Praise!!
Anyways, Lexington is a nice town. Not a lot of sinners and homosexuals and sodomites here. Praise God! Yup this is God's Country, and hopefully someday America will wake up realize this country belongs to Jesus, hallalujah, not the unsaved scumbags, satanists and them evil, vile Atheists!
I got a question for you sinners out there: What you gonna do when you get tossed in the Lake of Fire, huh, you sodomites and heathens? Oh I know you smarty pants sinners got something cute to say, but when your unsaved butts fry in the pit of Hell you'll soon a new tune, Praise!!

cuda
01-22-2007, 03:29 PM
Wish I could live in a place like that. Just today my son and I ate at cousins and wouldn't you know it
Two guys sitting at a booth eating lunch. On the same side. I of course couldn't resist saying. And they sit on the same side. As I passed by. I live just outside of Madison Wisconsin. Use to be a great town until they heard it was a city with a small town appeal. Well It wasn't long till I moved out. We got our own gangs with drive byes and our own crack houses. And you can hardly go into town without seeing gays around. We even get our own annual gay festivities too.Yahoo Now Madison is just like a real big city. Even got our own daily traffic jams in our brand new rush hours like a big city.
Growth its a beutiful thing. Fuck up my town and when its just the way they like it they will come to a town near you and improve it too. lmfao

LaDominio
01-23-2007, 01:49 AM
You know nothing of hell.
Hell is cold. There is no lake of fire.
No soul is ever sent to hell. A soul might find itself there if considerably lost. There is no punishment. Every being is free to be.

To hell with your excessively harebrained concepts on spirituality. It is fools like you who would support something so abhorrent, revolting and wicked as a bloody inquisition.

It is those like you who find themselves sunken low in hell – despair your only mode.

Fugitive
01-23-2007, 02:29 PM
Obviously your an Unsaved scumbag. More pity for you. When you sit in the Pit of Hell, Sinner, then you will know Jesus is Lord and you should have loved Him when you had the chance.
Unfortunately, your a pawn oif Satan and hellbound. How sad!

Barbarien
01-23-2007, 04:44 PM
Fugitive, at best you are ignorant, at worst you are a FAKE. You are providing us with a cynical parody of any form of Christianity and you know this and get your kicks from doing this. It is obvious that you hate Christianity completely and are performing a charade.

LaDominio
01-24-2007, 12:49 AM
Yes.
He cant be for real...

Shadow
01-24-2007, 08:45 AM
We must be on a roll then as Barbarien isn't for real either.

As for cuda, now there is a situation.

Two guys sitting at a booth eating lunch. On the same side. I of course couldn't resist saying.

Saying what? Two guys sitting eating lunch!

I wonder what they were saying? "There was this old redneck having lunch with some young boy. Maybe we should skin they pedo alive"

LaDominio
01-24-2007, 11:55 AM
...Couldn’t resist saying: Hey man that club sandwich looks nice. Do you recommend it? Im thinking..... Burger.. Or the beef moussaka..."

Fugitive
01-24-2007, 01:29 PM
Barbarien wrote:
Fugitive, at best you are ignorant, at worst you are a FAKE. You are providing us with a cynical parody of any form of Christianity and you know this and get your kicks from doing this. It is obvious that you hate Christianity completely and are performing a charade.

Coming from Devil boy, that don't mean much. By God, your so brainwashed, Devilboy, you couldn't find your butt with both hands, Devilboy.
Thats you new name, boy. Yessiree. Ignorant? I suppose I didn't go to no fancy Devil school and learn to hate God and be a homosexual, but I ain't no ignoramus! You liberal homosexual secular humanists are sickening to me! And your the worst of them, Devilboy.
Let me ask you, boy: Why you like to worship Satan and such? What is the matter with you kids nowadays-you all hopped up on drugs and sodomizing each other!?! God have mercy on you and your godless, doped out generation. I pray that God can save some of you Hellbounb devillovers before you all find yourselves in hot water! The Lake of Fire, that is!! LOL!!
Now, what is wrong with me being a Christian? This here is a Christian nation and just because you choose to bay at the moon and hug trees,that don't change that! No sirree! If'n you heathens and heretics wanna bay at the moon, go to some heathen country where ya'll sleep with your sisters and have three headed babies! This is The United States of Jesus, by God!
I don't hate God, cuz Godhaters roast on Hell's rotissoire. God has declared that you either love Jesus or suffer for ever in unbearable pain! Praise!!! But just cuz you moonbayers and treehuggers don't like living in the United States of Jesus don't mean that we Christians have to bandy words with you worthless sinful scumbags! No sirre! Love Jesus or be tortured forever, it's that easy you hellbound heathens!!!

GET RIGHT OR GET LEFT!! TURN OR BURN!!
THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF JESUS, BY GOD !!
SECULAR HUMANIST GO WORSHIP YOUR TREES IN SLOBOVIA BUT NOT IN THE UNITED STATES OF JESUS!!!

Barbarien
01-24-2007, 04:59 PM
Fugitive, you prove by your words that you are a fake. You know nothing of the Bible, We concede that you are clever in your hatred of Christianity and your methods of disinformation on the subject. The future acceptance of the Anti- Christ will owe a great debt to creatures like you. Christianity will survive you, but you will not survive Christianity. Posters here ask us for proof, you are in part it. The posters that can accept you, deserve you, in that you may take pride and you have our thanks for making our job easier. As we said you are a complete and utter fake in knowledge and accent. Additionally you have blasphemed a transliteration of the name of G-D. Continue with your work, you thin the herd very well.

Fugitive
01-25-2007, 02:00 PM
Barbarien wrote:
Fugitive, you prove by your words that you are a fake. You know nothing of the Bible, We concede that you are clever in your hatred of Christianity and your methods of disinformation on the subject. The future acceptance of the Anti- Christ will owe a great debt to creatures like you. Christianity will survive you, but you will not survive Christianity. Posters here ask us for proof, you are in part it. The posters that can accept you, deserve you, in that you may take pride and you have our thanks for making our job easier. As we said you are a complete and utter fake in knowledge and accent. Additionally you have blasphemed a transliteration of the name of G-D. Continue with your work, you thin the herd very well.

Listen, Devilboy, go back to killi9ng cats and baying at the moon. Don't try to act like you're Saved, you hellbound demon! I know for a fact that your a devilworshipper and possessed as well? Right, LEGION?! Oh yeah, I got that devilboy.
Your sissy Christianity makes me sick. God is not some poofed homosexual metrosexual, no sir! Your liberal forms of religions are not only wrong, but damnable!
Don't you DARE speak the name of God, from your lips you sinful sack of Satan worshipping, unsaved, heathen CRAP! God knows you consort with strange and wicked spirits and are an apostate and hellbound!! So shut your piehole, Devilboy!

THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF JESUS! YOU CORNHOLING, SODOMITE, LIBERAL, LIMP WRISTED SECULAR HUMANIST ATHEIST SCUM LEAVE! ONLY TRUE CHRISTIANS BELONG IN THE UNITED STATES OF JESUS!!!!!

01-25-2007, 02:02 PM
I think someone possessed by SATAN would spew vile such as you do.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cuda
01-25-2007, 05:26 PM
Where I come from if two guys sit on the same side of the booth and no one is on the other side YOU MUST BE GAY.
I remember as a kid when three guys road up front the guy on the right would duck and the other two would not like it because it made you look gay. It was funny though and a well known joke. :lol:

Fugtive
01-25-2007, 05:31 PM
Listen, I am Devilboy, go back to killi9ng my bats and saying Iam a loon. Don't try to act like I'm Saved, I am a hellbound demon! I know for a fact that your a devilworshipper and possessed as well? Right, PIGION?! Oh yeah, I got that stupid as I am
My sissy Christianity makes me sick. I am some poofed homosexual metrosexual, no sir! Your liberal forms of religions are not only wrong, but I am damnable!
Don't you DARE speak the name of iPod, from your lips my sinful sack of Satan worshipping, unsaved, heathen CRAP! God knows I consort with strange and wicked spirits and are an apostate and hellbound!! So shut my piehole, cause I am really Shadow.

THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF JEWS! I AM A CORNHOLING, SODOMITE, LIBERAL, LIMP WRISTED SECULAR HUMANIST ATHEIST SCUM LEAVE! ONLY TRUE DUNCES BELONG IN THE UNITED STATES OF JEWS!!!!!

cuda
01-25-2007, 05:31 PM
I remember reading that jesus was asked what hell is like.
He pointed to a volcano that the trash was tossed into and said its like that.
The picture I get is its hot and full of burning trash.

Shadow
01-26-2007, 02:59 AM
cuda,

I suspect where you come from most guys have played a few rounds of hide the salami.

I suspect that your blatant negativity may be due to a past history of hiding the salami.

But don't worry I suspect quite a few of the other wankers here share your experiences.

01-26-2007, 04:14 PM
yo I s De SaLami.

01-26-2007, 05:41 PM
Shadow wrote:
cuda,

I suspect where you come from most guys have played a few rounds of hide the salami.

I suspect that your blatant negativity may be due to a past history of hiding the salami.

But don't worry I suspect quite a few of the other wankers here share your experiences.


What is your opinion about the "state of our union?"

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-27-2007, 08:01 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

Shadow wrote:
cuda,

I suspect where you come from most guys have played a few rounds of hide the salami.

I suspect that your blatant negativity may be due to a past history of hiding the salami.

But don't worry I suspect quite a few of the other wankers here share your experiences.


What is your opinion about the "state of our union?"

In Peace,
BlueAngel

What is yours freak!

01-27-2007, 08:04 AM
I knew you didn't have one.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-27-2007, 10:51 AM
So what is your opion freak?

01-27-2007, 10:54 AM
ShUt De uP FooL!!!

Shadow
01-27-2007, 11:00 AM
Hello vaseline boy!

cuda, Buddi___ here knows all about salami hiding mano a mano

01-27-2007, 11:06 AM
ShUt De uP FooL!!! Wat be Yo?

Shadow
01-27-2007, 11:39 AM
ShUt De uP salami

01-27-2007, 01:29 PM
Yo DE Freak AnD FuK

01-27-2007, 03:49 PM
Shadow wrote:
So what is your opion freak?f

Read my posts.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-28-2007, 07:34 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

Shadow wrote:
So what is your opion freak?f

Read my posts.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Post something meaningful for a change and I might!

01-28-2007, 07:44 AM
Everything I post is meaninful, but it's lost on someone like you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cuda
01-29-2007, 08:27 AM
My dislike of homosexuals has nothing to do with me moron. Accusing others of being gay for there rejection of the immoral is a liberal homosexual tactic.
And it leaves me to believe you Shadow are a flaming faggit and a fool.

Fugtive
01-29-2007, 11:07 AM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/FugitiveTheFool4.jpg

Shadow
01-29-2007, 11:14 AM
cuda wrote:
My dislike of homosexuals has nothing to do with me moron. Accusing others of being gay for there rejection of the immoral is a liberal homosexual tactic.
And it leaves me to believe you Shadow are a flaming faggit and a fool.

Your dislike of homosexuals is likely as a defence mechanis to hide the fact that you are one. Typical!

Shadow
01-29-2007, 02:00 PM
How nice, now we know what the troll that goes by many names looks like.

I see the inbreeding hasn't been too bad

01-29-2007, 02:02 PM
It takes a troll to know a trool, troll.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-29-2007, 02:03 PM
Thanks for the input.

But I really wasn't talking to you!

01-29-2007, 02:05 PM
Very original. However, I'm talking to YOU.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-29-2007, 02:07 PM
No you're not. You are merely talking to yourself. No one really takes heed of you

01-29-2007, 02:10 PM
You're talking to me, and, yes you are no one.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-29-2007, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the input!

No piss off!

01-29-2007, 02:12 PM
Where do THEY keep you when you're not posting? In a dungeon?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-29-2007, 02:15 PM
Where do they keep you? A locked padded room?

01-29-2007, 02:26 PM
THEY don't keep me anywhere anymore. I'm FREE, but you're not.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-29-2007, 02:28 PM
Define freedom! Who is free?

01-29-2007, 02:33 PM
I'm FREE of HIM, but you're not free.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
01-30-2007, 02:19 AM
You cannot be free if you are bound by the chains of egotystical conflict, or if you conflict at all for that matter.

01-30-2007, 07:09 AM
I'm free.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
01-30-2007, 08:28 AM
You are definitely not free.

You now seem to belong to me

01-30-2007, 08:34 AM
Shadow wrote:
You are definitely not free.

You now seem to belong to me

SEEM is the operative word. Representative of delusional.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

So, Shadow's in the mind control business, too, looking for a slave?

Or, did HE tell you to say that?

01-30-2007, 09:12 AM
Shadow wrote:
You are definitely not free.

You now seem to belong to me

Would this statement go along with the lyrics to Sting's song, "Every Breathe You Take" that were emailed to me while I was on HIS site and said that I felt as if I was being watched:

Every Breath You Take (Sting)

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you

Oh can't you see
You belong to me?
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you

Since you've gone I've been lost without a trace
I dream at night, I can only see your face
I look around but it's you I can't replace
I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
I keep crying baby, baby please

Oh can't you see
You belong to me?
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you

Every move you make
Every step you break
I'll be watching you

I'll be watching you...

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I refer to this as the "Stalker song."

cold
01-30-2007, 09:28 PM
Music is not your strong point, nor is anything else.

igwt
01-30-2007, 10:29 PM
cold wrote:
Music is not your strong point, nor is anything else.


REMEMBER TO FORGET

01-31-2007, 08:13 AM
cold wrote:
Music is not your strong point, nor is anything else.

I've demonstrated that music is one of my strong points.

In particular, Mind Control within the Music Industry.

I remember how they "programmed" me to forget that I could sing. The command, "can't carry a tune."

You know, if I wasn't going to allow them to exploit my talents, just the same as if he couldn't have me, than no one would.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
02-01-2007, 06:30 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

cold wrote:
Music is not your strong point, nor is anything else.

I've demonstrated that music is one of my strong points.

In particular, Mind Control within the Music Industry.

I remember how they "programmed" me to forget that I could sing. The command, "can't carry a tune."

You know, if I wasn't going to allow them to exploit my talents, just the same as if he couldn't have me, than no one would.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Last word again :roll:

02-01-2007, 07:18 AM
The title of this thread fits you well.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-01-2007, 11:13 AM
People why do you fight?
Because one is wrong and one is right?

But by imposing your opinions with hate, you are both in error.

If someone slanders you, why feed those dull motives and slander back?
A kind word will pierce like an arrow through the veil of ignorance that is this senseless conflict.

02-01-2007, 11:23 AM
LaDominio wrote:
People why do you fight?
Because one is wrong and one is right?

But by imposing your opinions with hate, you are both in error.

If someone slanders you, why feed those dull motives and slander back?
A kind word will pierce like an arrow through the veil of ignorance that is this senseless conflict.

Again, who are you talking to?

It's called defending yourself, LaDomino. I am responding to Shadow's hate for me.

Again, I don't need an intermediary.

Please, feel free at any time Shadow is posting while I see that you are logged in at the same time, to respond to IT with a kind word that will pierce like an arrow through the veil of ignorance.

I have no desire to do so nor am I required to.

It is Shadow's conflict and not mine.

FYI, I don't make nice with wolves. And, if you are unaware of IT'S reason for being here and IT's reason for spewing hate and vile, you are either playing dumb like RedRat or completely out of the loop.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-01-2007, 10:48 PM
Defend against what? Words on a screen?


But my message was simple. I wonder why it is not understood.

Love is the only right way.

02-01-2007, 10:52 PM
LaDominio wrote:
Defend against what? Words on a screen?


But my message was simple. I wonder why it is not understood.

Love is the only right way.


Did I say defend? No. I did not.

I requested that you join in and demonstrate your compassionate loving abilities.

Did you? No. You did not.

This is why your message is not understood.
Do as you say, or don't say.

No. Love is not the only right way.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-01-2007, 11:03 PM
So, you suggest that one must love an entity who describes himself as The Devil. One who speaks in a vile and vicious manner.

And the reason for this would be???

Love someone who has no respect for you? Coddle them?

Oh, boy, LaLa, you have really put yourself out on a limb here.

Why didn't you show up and demonstrate to everyone else what it is that you speak?

Why didn't you come coddle The Devil? Pacify him? Show him your love?

Actions speak louder than words.

Instead, you chose to show up after the fact and criticize those who were here.

Speaks volumes as to your character.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-01-2007, 11:55 PM
LaDomino,

You SUGGEST that I love an entity that speaks vile and vicious of me because this is the only way.

An anonymous, vile and vicious poster on an internet forum. This is whom you suggest I love.

You, my friend, have your scrupples mixed up.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P. S. I love my husband, my children, my family and friends. We are not vile and vicious toward one another. We are respectful. That is love. They don't call me a Bitch. They don't call me a cunt. They don't threaten me or tell me they wish I were dead.

You suggest I love some vile and vicious, disrespectful creature on an internet forum who states as above about me.

I chose whom I love and not whom you suggest I love.

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

Love the Devil. The Devil who spews vile from his mouth.

Oh, sure, LaDomino, I'll do this, cause you say love is the only way.

Let me go tell my husband that I just found a new love on ClubConspiracy. He calls himself The Devil. He refers to me as a Cunt and a Bitch, threatens me. But, hey, honey, there's this other guy on the site and he says love is the only way.

What do you think, honey? Should I give him my love?

Here, come read his posts about me.

Now, what do you think? Write him off or love him?

Cause you know, LaDomino says, it's the only way.

LaDominio
02-01-2007, 11:59 PM
It appears you have no idea what love is. But this is common.

BlueAngel wrote:
It's called defending yourself, LaDomino. I am responding to Shadow's hate for me.

Yes. Love is the only right way.
Ask God if you cannot believe it by faith alone.

So what is love?

Love is on its most basic level a positive, conscious perception of life. It is the only way to see clear.
One will never find any kind of salvation without love. This has been said for thousands of years, yet still people do not hear it. For eons Spiritual teachers have made the truth of love the most crucial one, but they find it also the most disregarded of truths. It seems people like to hate, and that they are comfortable living in a dark state such as this – because it is easy. It is easier to collapse to the floor than to stand. It is easier to let your crops die and eat the trash, only because it means you do less work. The same goes for spirituality.
It is not easy to always love. For most it is not easy to even accept love. This is why it’s the most disregarded truth – because people don’t like to work – especially for something that is seemingly intangible like love. Humanity’s value systems have been so degraded that only material things, and that which aids in the abundance of material things are considered to be of value.
This is a fact that we have come to live with. But still, the most crucial truth I can convey is love.

LaDominio
02-02-2007, 12:11 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
LaDomino,

You SUGGEST that I love an entity that speaks vile and vicious of me because this is the only way.

An anonymous, vile and vicious poster on an internet forum. This is whom you suggest I love.

You, my friend, have your scrupples mixed up.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P. S. I love my husband, my children, my family and friends. We are not vile and vicious toward one another. We are respectful. That is love. They don't call me a Bitch. They don't call me a cunt. They don't threaten me or tell me they wish I were dead.

You suggest I love some vile and vicious, disrespectful creature on an internet forum who states as above about me.

I chose whom I love and not whom you suggest I love.

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

Love the Devil. The Devil who spews vile from his mouth.

Oh, sure, LaDomino, I'll do this, cause you say love is the only way.

Let me go tell my husband that I just found a new love on ClubConspiracy. He calls himself The Devil. He refers to me as a Cunt and a Bitch, threatens me. But, hey, honey, there's this other guy on the site and he says love is the only way.

What do you think, honey? Should I give him my love?

Here, come read his posts about me.

Now, what do you think? Write him off or love him?

Cause you know, LaDomino says, it's the only way.


If you cannot let go of your enemies you will always have enemies and there will be no end to it.

If we as people cannot stop believing in enemies and feeding our hate, we will be fighting until the end of our days and we will kill our own species.

Like two dogs fighting in a cage for a bone that dangles too high for one dog to reach. If they work as one, they can reach the bone and together share it, but instead they fight selfishly and senselessly and nether of them will taste freedom, they will eventually both die of their wounds and that will be the end of it.

02-02-2007, 12:14 AM
LaDominio wrote:
It appears you have no idea what love is. But this is common.

Excuse me, LaDomino, but you don't know me and, therefore, you cannot be a judge as to whether or not I know what love is. You are an anonymous poster on an internet forum and if you think this qualifies you to JUDGE another, you are definitely not connected to reality. You were not here loving the devil as you suggested I do. You are a hypocrite. And, you say, this is common as if you are an expert in LOVE! Funny!

BlueAngel wrote:
It's called defending yourself, LaDomino. I am responding to Shadow's hate for me.

Yes. Love is the only right way.
Ask God if you cannot believe it by faith alone.

So, what does this post mean that you pulled up? Is this suppose to be evidence that I don't know what love is? Please! Get a grip. Shadow definitely exhibits hate for me. Why don't you give her some of your advice? Oh, I see, you think I'm the one who needs it. Shadow and the Devil aren't in need of your advice, but I am, because you think I need you to explain to me what love is and whom I should love. Very interesting, LaDomino. Trying to convince me I don't know what love is and trying to convince me whom I should love. Maybe you should pay more attention to your own life. I've been in love and married for 25 years. How 'bout you? I don't need some anonymous poster on an internet forum explaining love to me. It's something you feel and know. By the way, I gather you aren't aware of this.

So what is love?

Love is on its most basic level a positive, conscious perception of life. It is the only way to see clear.
One will never find any kind of salvation without love. This has been said for thousands of years, yet still people do not hear it. For eons Spiritual teachers have made the truth of love the most crucial one, but they find it also the most disregarded of truths. It seems people like to hate, and that they are comfortable living in a dark state such as this – because it is easy. It is easier to collapse to the floor than to stand. It is easier to let your crops die and eat the trash, only because it means you do less work. The same goes for spirituality.
It is not easy to always love. For most it is not easy to even accept love. This is why it’s the most disregarded truth – because people don’t like to work – especially for something that is seemingly intangible like love. Humanity’s value systems have been so degraded that only material things, and that which aids in the abundance of material things are considered to be of value.
This is a fact that we have come to live with. But still, the most crucial truth I can convey is love.

Save the psychobabble. Do you think you are a GURU or something? Maybe you should lurk on another forum that concentrates on love! This is a Conspiracy forum, just in case you haven't noticed.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-02-2007, 12:15 AM
LaDominio wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
LaDomino,

You SUGGEST that I love an entity that speaks vile and vicious of me because this is the only way.

An anonymous, vile and vicious poster on an internet forum. This is whom you suggest I love.

You, my friend, have your scrupples mixed up.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P. S. I love my husband, my children, my family and friends. We are not vile and vicious toward one another. We are respectful. That is love. They don't call me a Bitch. They don't call me a cunt. They don't threaten me or tell me they wish I were dead.

You suggest I love some vile and vicious, disrespectful creature on an internet forum who states as above about me.

I chose whom I love and not whom you suggest I love.

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

Love the Devil. The Devil who spews vile from his mouth.

Oh, sure, LaDomino, I'll do this, cause you say love is the only way.

Let me go tell my husband that I just found a new love on ClubConspiracy. He calls himself The Devil. He refers to me as a Cunt and a Bitch, threatens me. But, hey, honey, there's this other guy on the site and he says love is the only way.

What do you think, honey? Should I give him my love?

Here, come read his posts about me.

Now, what do you think? Write him off or love him?

Cause you know, LaDomino says, it's the only way.


If you cannot let go of your enemies you will always have enemies and there will be no end to it.

If we as people cannot stop believing in enemies and feeding our hate, we will be fighting until the end of our days and we will kill our own species.

Like two dogs fighting in a cage for a bone that dangles too high for one dog to reach. If they work as one, they can reach the bone and together share it, but instead they fight selfishly and senselessly and nether of them will taste freedom, they will eventually both die of their wounds and that will be the end of it.

Save your breathe. Your preaching to the wrong person.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-02-2007, 12:31 AM
Hahah, yes you could call me a guru if you like. There are more than a few gurus. And there are more than many people. And most people do not listen to the words of the wise. We can all see the worldly and personal affects of this. The arrogance, fear and ignorance of the people.

My words are not here just for you. They are here for anyone who might read them. If one ship is set in the right direction, it is great, as I know the power within each one of us. One person can make so much change.

What has the human race become if love is an exclusive act? That love is only shared between those who benefit each other by circumstance, be it emotionally, materially or even by obligation. I say this is not love.

I ask people why they do not love all the world, as you may not have met each person, how many would you love if you could? You would love many. You would love millions. Your family would span the globe. You would have many brothers and sisters. But perhaps now this truth is too painful. Our brothers and sisters suffer now.
If you open your eyes - if you see life as it is, you will see humankind through the eyes of God. You will know love that is unconditional. And from there you can make true change.

02-02-2007, 12:50 AM
LaDominio wrote:
Hahah, yes you could call me a guru if you like. There are more than a few gurus. And there are more than many people. And most people do not listen to the words of the wise. We can all see the worldly and personal affects of this. The arrogance, fear and ignorance of the people.

I do not consider you a guru. I consider that you think you are above others, but your words prove that your morals are askew. I do not consider that you are wise, either. I consider that you are ignorant.

My words are not here just for you. They are here for anyone who might read them. If one ship is set in the right direction, it is great, as I know the power within each one of us. One person can make so much change.

You are not setting any ships in any right direction because your ship is off course.

What has the human race become if love is an exclusive act? That love is only shared between those who benefit each other by circumstance, be it emotionally, materially or even by obligation. I say this is not love.

Since when is love an exclusive act? In your world maybe.

I ask people why they do not love all the world, as you may not have met each person, how many would you love if you could? You would love many. You would love millions. Your family would span the globe. You would have many brothers and sisters. But perhaps now this truth is too painful. Our brothers and sisters suffer now.
If you open your eyes - if you see life as it is, you will see humankind through the eyes of God. You will know love that is unconditional. And from there you can make true change.

Like I said, I think you need to find a LOVE FORUM or maybe a therapist who can help you understand that love isn't something that needs to be understood or explained. You either know it, feel it, or you don't. It's not that difficult.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-02-2007, 01:34 AM
Always retaliation.

Observe that all human beings can make their own reasoning to support their own beliefs. That is why one is even able to challenge truth with another synthetic personal truth.

My ship is on course. I am at peace. I have nothing to fear and everything to love. I am not blinded by the fogs that most sailors are blinded by, so my way is clear.
I am wise because I have made it so. I am wise because I understand wisdom.
Do you perceive me as above others? I have said no such thing. We are all equal in essence, and we can differ in our awareness, so what does it mean to be above?

Observe that all human beings can make their own reasoning to support their own beliefs. They see what they want to see.

Shadow
02-02-2007, 02:15 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
LaDomino,

You SUGGEST that I love an entity that speaks vile and vicious of me because this is the only way.

An anonymous, vile and vicious poster on an internet forum. This is whom you suggest I love.

You, my friend, have your scrupples mixed up.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P. S. I love my husband, my children, my family and friends. We are not vile and vicious toward one another. We are respectful. That is love. They don't call me a Bitch. They don't call me a cunt. They don't threaten me or tell me they wish I were dead.

You suggest I love some vile and vicious, disrespectful creature on an internet forum who states as above about me.

I chose whom I love and not whom you suggest I love.

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

Love the Devil. The Devil who spews vile from his mouth.

Oh, sure, LaDomino, I'll do this, cause you say love is the only way.

Let me go tell my husband that I just found a new love on ClubConspiracy. He calls himself The Devil. He refers to me as a Cunt and a Bitch, threatens me. But, hey, honey, there's this other guy on the site and he says love is the only way.

What do you think, honey? Should I give him my love?

Here, come read his posts about me.

Now, what do you think? Write him off or love him?

Cause you know, LaDomino says, it's the only way.




This is an interesting turn of events for our pathetic lost sheep that calls itself BlueAngel.


Now I am called his tormentor (as I seriously doubt it is a she from the post above) just like the 30+ page thread about some musician that had him as a some sort of slave.

Now he accuses me of stalking and tormeting? In truth it was he responding to my responses to the previous trolls Shadow_ and then Barbarien after Shadow_ was banned. And then of course there was Bondi__ who I am not sure if it is this guy or the other troll.

For me not to respond to him is easy. Just have him stop replying to my posts not directed towards him in that sarcastic method of his.


He was definitely called names but perhaps in his mind he may also have been threated. God only knows how things are percieved in his mind.


I love my husband, my children, my family and friends. We are not vile and vicious toward one another. We are respectful. That is love.

If by some small chance this is true, then why are you here "flirting"? Why are you here participating in something you find so vile? throwing insults, calling people names, being disrepectful?

You are one sick individual, end of story!

Shadow
02-02-2007, 02:15 AM
...

02-02-2007, 02:28 AM
These posts all speak for themselves. Any normal human being can tell who's who. We could waste additional time and take a vote to prove my point.

02-02-2007, 08:15 AM
Shadow wrote:
BlueAngel wrote:
LaDomino,

You SUGGEST that I love an entity that speaks vile and vicious of me because this is the only way.

An anonymous, vile and vicious poster on an internet forum. This is whom you suggest I love.

You, my friend, have your scrupples mixed up.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P. S. I love my husband, my children, my family and friends. We are not vile and vicious toward one another. We are respectful. That is love. They don't call me a Bitch. They don't call me a cunt. They don't threaten me or tell me they wish I were dead.

You suggest I love some vile and vicious, disrespectful creature on an internet forum who states as above about me.

I chose whom I love and not whom you suggest I love.

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

Love the Devil. The Devil who spews vile from his mouth.

Oh, sure, LaDomino, I'll do this, cause you say love is the only way.

Let me go tell my husband that I just found a new love on ClubConspiracy. He calls himself The Devil. He refers to me as a Cunt and a Bitch, threatens me. But, hey, honey, there's this other guy on the site and he says love is the only way.

What do you think, honey? Should I give him my love?

Here, come read his posts about me.

Now, what do you think? Write him off or love him?

Cause you know, LaDomino says, it's the only way.




This is an interesting turn of events for our pathetic lost sheep that calls itself BlueAngel.


Now I am called his tormentor (as I seriously doubt it is a she from the post above) just like the 30+ page thread about some musician that had him as a some sort of slave.

Now he accuses me of stalking and tormeting? In truth it was he responding to my responses to the previous trolls Shadow_ and then Barbarien after Shadow_ was banned. And then of course there was Bondi__ who I am not sure if it is this guy or the other troll.

For me not to respond to him is easy. Just have him stop replying to my posts not directed towards him in that sarcastic method of his.


He was definitely called names but perhaps in his mind he may also have been threated. God only knows how things are percieved in his mind.


I love my husband, my children, my family and friends. We are not vile and vicious toward one another. We are respectful. That is love.

If by some small chance this is true, then why are you here "flirting"? Why are you here participating in something you find so vile? throwing insults, calling people names, being disrepectful?

You are one sick individual, end of story!

Your post, Spectre, makes absolutely no sense. In fact, I was responding to LaDomino and for some reason you thought I was talking to you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-02-2007, 08:16 AM
LaDominio wrote:
Always retaliation.

Observe that all human beings can make their own reasoning to support their own beliefs. That is why one is even able to challenge truth with another synthetic personal truth.

My ship is on course. I am at peace. I have nothing to fear and everything to love. I am not blinded by the fogs that most sailors are blinded by, so my way is clear.
I am wise because I have made it so. I am wise because I understand wisdom.
Do you perceive me as above others? I have said no such thing. We are all equal in essence, and we can differ in our awareness, so what does it mean to be above?

Observe that all human beings can make their own reasoning to support their own beliefs. They see what they want to see.

LaDomino,

This is a Conspiracy Forum. Do you have anything to add to the discussion other than psychobabble?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-02-2007, 08:17 AM
spectre wrote:
These posts all speak for themselves. Any normal human being can tell who's who. We could waste additional time and take a vote to prove my point.

If you're talking about taking a vote between yourSELVES and Shadow. By all means, go for it. It will be a "little" committe of two.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
02-02-2007, 08:25 AM
This is a Conspiracy Forum. Do you have anything to add to the discussion other than psychobabble?

This is priceless, from someone that has contributed over 1,500 posts of psychobabble, or at least babble :-?

02-02-2007, 08:27 AM
I'd have to agree. I AM PRICELESS.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-03-2007, 03:12 AM
Psychobabble? That is your opinion.

02-03-2007, 07:08 AM
LaDominio wrote:
Psychobabble? That is your opinion.

Look, if you're going to state that there is an entity above the Illuminati, but the Illuminati don't know this, but you know this from a spiritual source, but can't give it up.

I would say, yes, psychobabble.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-03-2007, 04:23 PM
Still your opinion though... :-)

I would say the stuff you write all too much about some famous musician having you under mind control is psychobabble too, but thats just my opinion.

02-03-2007, 05:54 PM
LaDominio wrote:
Still your opinion though... :-)

I would say the stuff you write all too much about some famous musician having you under mind control is psychobabble too, but thats just my opinion.

Really? But, it's certainly more believable than your one-liner.

And, I would say this. Your opinion doesn't matter.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-04-2007, 01:46 AM
Some would say mine is more believable and some would say yours is. Who holds the majority? And does the majority know best? Or does the minority know better that the majority?
See, there are just too many factors.

And I would say your opinion doesn’t matter if it’s an opinion of my opinion, which could be the more believable opinion of the majority or the minority who know better. Or does the majority know better? My basis being – you cant tell whos opinion is right and whos is wrong when you cant know the opinion of the majority or the minority, and which group knows better. What you can do is just stick to your own personal opinion.

02-04-2007, 08:18 AM
LaDominio wrote:
Some would say mine is more believable and some would say yours is. Who holds the majority? And does the majority know best? Or does the minority know better that the majority?
See, there are just too many factors.

And I would say your opinion doesn’t matter if it’s an opinion of my opinion, which could be the more believable opinion of the majority or the minority who know better. Or does the majority know better? My basis being – you cant tell whos opinion is right and whos is wrong when you cant know the opinion of the majority or the minority, and which group knows better. What you can do is just stick to your own personal opinion.

I would say that I hold the majority.

WOW!! That's some jibberish.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-04-2007, 09:19 AM
You should know since you are the mother of it. Your brain is still scrambled.

02-04-2007, 09:54 AM
cold wrote:
You should know since you are the mother of it. Your brain is still scrambled.

I don't speak jibberish, but LaDomino and others on the board have demonstrated their ability to do so.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-04-2007, 11:48 AM
That’s all right BA believe what you choose to believe. How could you know that your majority knows better that the minority?

After all you could have a crowd of fools and the geniuses be elsewhere.

igwt
02-04-2007, 11:59 AM
LaDominio wrote:
That’s all right BA believe what you choose to believe. How could you know that your majority knows better that the minority?

After all you could have a crowd of fools and the geniuses be elsewhere.

How to make friends and influence people. Scheesh :-o

02-04-2007, 12:11 PM
LaDominio wrote:
That’s all right BA believe what you choose to believe. How could you know that your majority knows better that the minority?

After all you could have a crowd of fools and the geniuses be elsewhere.

I certainly don't need you to give me permission to chose to believe what I want to believe.

There is no choice other than the truth.

This issue has nothing to do with majority or minority.

It has to do with EVIDENCE.

I have a crowd of intellectuals.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

visualvendet
04-14-2007, 07:58 PM
Proof that we are living under big brother media.
http://www.visualvendetta.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=196&Itemid=50
This video just says it all. Proof that the government is involved in our media. Proof that the government oversees our media. Proof that we are being feed propaganda bullshit. Please watch this documentary if you haven't already. It is the Evidence that we have been searching for.

04-14-2007, 10:32 PM
Thanks for the link!

visualvendet
04-18-2007, 10:39 AM
For all those in here that have been wondering about God, Religion or a higher power, these are 3 videos you should see.

The Story of God pt.1
http://www.visualvendetta.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=205&Itemid=50

The Story of God pt.2
http://www.visualvendetta.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=206&Itemid=50

The Story of God pt.3
http://www.visualvendetta.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=207&Itemid=50

These 3 documentaries by the BBC follows the trend of religions from their beginnings to now.. Very informative and spiritually uplifting.

------------
Also this is an older movie now, but it has been taken down from most sites out there. An people have been requesting to see this very, very powerful documentary about Governments and their involvement to Wars.

Why We Fight:
http://www.visualvendetta.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=12&Itemid=50
This documentary kind of says it all. The points of views from the BBC documentary are not that much different from that of Alex Jones. So it is kind of odd to see that current documentary against Alex and the 911 Truth Movement.