BlueAngel

01-27-2007, 10:33 AM
Is that kind of like this verse:

"If you fall behind, I'll wait for you and if I fall behind, wait for me."

Sounds like a bunch of malarky.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-27-2007, 04:29 PM
Cuda implies IT has figured me out; however, I think it is CUDA who has been figured out. Not that it wasn't obvious from the beginning, but care to elaborate on this statement:

Cuda said:

"Tell your bosses there test is a failure and that your opponents are your superiors."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P.S. As IT hasn't answered any other questions that have been posed to IT, I don't expect IT will elaborate on what the above statement REALLY means either.

If there is an answer, it will be nonsense, as usual.

Typical MO!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
01-27-2007, 08:11 PM
What you will not get and never did.

01-27-2007, 08:20 PM
cold wrote:
What you will not get and never did.

I beg to differ. I will get it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
01-27-2007, 08:25 PM
No

01-27-2007, 08:34 PM
That is your opinion.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-28-2007, 10:23 AM
Shadow's question to BlueAngel:

"What do you want of this man?" should have been, "what does this man want of BlueAngel?"

My answer would be the following:

The complete destruction of my life, my marriage, my brain, my heart, my soul, my emotional, psychological and mental state of mind. Institutionalization, suicide, schizophrenia, paranoia, a prisoner in my own mind, to suffer in silence. Altered states of consciousness removing me completely out of reality. Starvation, carving myself up, to have spoken to others outside of my family about the disinformation planted in the past and called up on his site to appear crazy. So, if and when the truth become available to me, I would have already told a completely different, crazy, story; therefore discrediting the new information/truth. TO make me appear like a fanatic on his site and this, the reason, for what they wanted to be able to label as delusions born from an obsession.

Disallowing me access to the truth about HIM through the triggering of voices, anxiety, fear, deploying many methods of silence, neutralize, contain, including gaslighting.

To own, operate and control me like a robot/slave. That which was not acheived in my younger years completely or while on HIS sight, but rather silence through torture, physical abuse, and psychological/covert operations when I parted from him in the past and present.

The list goes on and on not much different than before.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
01-28-2007, 09:34 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

"What do you want of this man?" should have been, "what does this man want of BlueAngel?"

The complete destruction of my life, my marriage, my brain, my heart, my soul, my emotional, psychological and mental state of mind. Institutionalization, suicide, schizophrenia, paranoia, a prisoner in my own mind, to suffer in silence. Altered states of consciousness removing me completely out of reality. Starvation, carving myself up, to have spoken to others outside of my family about the disinformation planted in the past and called up on his site to appear crazy. So, if and when the truth become available to me, I would have already told a completely different, crazy, story; therefore discrediting the new information/truth. TO make me appear like a fanatic on his site and this, the reason, for what they wanted to be able to label as delusions born from an obsession.

Disallowing me access to the truth about HIM through the triggering of voices, anxiety, fear, deploying many methods of silence, neutralize, contain, including gaslighting.

To own, operate and control me like a robot/slave. That which was not acheived in my younger years completely or while on HIS sight, but rather silence through torture, physical abuse, and psychological/covert operations when I parted from him in the past and present.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Is this person from your past?

cold
01-28-2007, 09:57 PM
And future.

igwt
01-28-2007, 10:36 PM
cold wrote:
And future.

Do elaborate...

01-29-2007, 05:31 AM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Is this person from your past?

Yes.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-29-2007, 06:33 AM
igwt wrote:

cold wrote:
And future.

Do elaborate...

Do elaborate...

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
01-29-2007, 09:42 AM
weird...

01-29-2007, 08:40 PM
I guess the devil is tongue tied.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
01-29-2007, 08:48 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
I guess the devil is tongue tied.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

So true, ha, ha.

cold
01-29-2007, 09:08 PM
Beautiful and in such a short time. Fear! No?

igwt
01-29-2007, 09:10 PM
cold wrote:

Who?

01-29-2007, 09:13 PM
cold wrote:

The devil is definitely tongue-tied.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
01-29-2007, 09:22 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

cold wrote:

The devil is definitely tongue-tied.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

The forked-tongue has become tied. :-x

01-29-2007, 09:33 PM
Those forked tongues do present problems even if you are the Devil.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
01-29-2007, 09:50 PM
... this is all you will ever get, now sober up.

igwt
01-29-2007, 09:51 PM
cold wrote:

Haven't been drinking...or smokin' anything!

cold
01-30-2007, 07:22 PM
Then Igwit start and be quick about it. Check your piss.

01-30-2007, 07:31 PM
cold wrote:
And future.

Absolutely NOT!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-30-2007, 07:32 PM
cold wrote:

No fear!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-30-2007, 07:35 PM
cold wrote:

There will be more.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
01-30-2007, 07:40 PM
cold wrote:
Then Igwit start and be quick about it. Check your piss.

Have a thing about Golden Showers, don't you.

cold
01-30-2007, 07:51 PM
Check your piss Ignite before it foams from your mouth.

igwt
01-30-2007, 07:57 PM
cold wrote:
Check your piss Ignite before it foams from your mouth.

Not much of a come back.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cold
01-30-2007, 08:08 PM
Earwigg, pussy get to the point or go back in the egg.

01-30-2007, 08:30 PM
I think the record is scratched.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
01-30-2007, 08:32 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
I think the record is scratched.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

That's awesome. 8-)

01-30-2007, 08:34 PM
He sounds stuck. Seems like a pattern.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
01-30-2007, 08:35 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
He sounds stuck. Seems like a pattern.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Tourettes Syndrome?

01-30-2007, 08:36 PM
Must be!

:lol:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
01-30-2007, 09:05 PM
Monkey see Monkey do ( no offense to monkeys, just to you earwig or bitch).

01-30-2007, 09:07 PM
I'm human, no offense taken.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
01-30-2007, 09:08 PM
cold wrote:

Mirror cracked

cold
01-30-2007, 09:08 PM

igwt
01-30-2007, 09:09 PM
igwt wrote:

cold wrote:

Mirror cracked

cold
01-30-2007, 09:10 PM

igwt
01-30-2007, 09:11 PM
igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:

cold wrote:

Mirror cracked 8-)

cold
01-30-2007, 09:12 PM

igwt
01-30-2007, 09:13 PM
igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:

cold wrote:

Mirror cracked 8-)

01-30-2007, 09:13 PM
Yawn

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
01-30-2007, 09:14 PM

igwt
01-30-2007, 09:19 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Yawn

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Times two :-D

cold
01-30-2007, 09:21 PM

igwt
01-30-2007, 09:32 PM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Yawn

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Times two :-D

Times three 8-)

cold
01-30-2007, 09:32 PM
Too Much Fun. Hymmmmmm...

01-30-2007, 09:35 PM
I think he is actually attempting something here of which you would be unaware, but of which I would be aware.

He's trying to achieve a trance like state, alter switching in me through repetition and fixation, the hymmmmm sound.

He just issued a command in the Monarch thread.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
01-30-2007, 09:37 PM
Your mind is a wasteland... Is it not...Too Much Fun. Hymmmmmm...

01-30-2007, 09:38 PM
I think he is actually attempting something here of which you would be unaware, but of which I would be aware.

He's trying to achieve a trance like state, alter switching in me through repetition and fixation, the hymmmmm sound.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Another suggestion in his post above about my mind being a wasteland.

cold
01-30-2007, 09:39 PM
Too Much Fun. Hymmmmmm...

igwt
01-30-2007, 09:39 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

"Hymmmmmm..."?

cold
01-30-2007, 09:40 PM
Off for a PISS boy?

01-30-2007, 09:41 PM
Are you asking me what Hymmmm means?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
01-30-2007, 09:44 PM
Climb back on the Broom Bitch.

igwt
01-30-2007, 10:31 PM
REMEMBER TO FORGET

01-31-2007, 08:08 AM
Seems he has an obsession with piss and his mother. Shadow is definitely obsessed with piss.

Does the Devil have a mother?

Maybe his mother abused him?

Kind of reminds me of the movie Psycho.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
01-31-2007, 12:45 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Seems he has an obsession with piss and his mother. Shadow is definitely obsessed with piss.

Does the Devil have a mother?

Maybe his mother abused him?

Kind of reminds me of the movie Psycho.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Something definite there :-o

01-31-2007, 02:14 PM
Definitely doesn't like women, especially those he can't control.

Maybe he prefers men.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
01-31-2007, 09:54 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Maybe he prefers men.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Lets hope so :-o

01-31-2007, 10:14 PM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Maybe he prefers men.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Lets hope so :-o

RAFLMAO!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or, his MUM!

LaDominio
02-01-2007, 07:27 AM
Of course these individuals have insecurities and such, but rather show compassion than mockery - as we are all essentially on the same boat.

It would be like laughing at a tiger in a bear trap. Let us not be filled with this heartlessness. Although it can be a challenge, we must always be at our zenith - where the air is pure, and the view is unbroken and unremitting.

02-01-2007, 07:35 AM
LaDominio wrote:
Of course these individuals have insecurities and such, but rather show compassion than mockery - as we are all essentially on the same boat.

It would be like laughing at a tiger in a bear trap. Let us not be filled with this heartlessness. Although it can be a challenge, we must always be at our zenith - where the air is pure, and the view is unbroken and unremitting.

Who are you talking to?

I would certainly hope it would be one or more of the perverse posters on this site and that would not include IGWT or myself.

FYI, you might be on the boat with them, but I jumped overboard a long time ago.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P.S. I have no "Sympathy for the Devil."

02-01-2007, 07:37 AM
Do as you say, LaDomino. Let's see you show compassion for these posters whom you claim have insecurities.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-01-2007, 07:40 AM
You've got to be kidding me. This isn't a mental health site. If they have problems, that's where they should be.

You know, same logic as others who have posted on this board.

Show ABUSERS compassion.

I'm not the victim of a mind control program where this is standard practice and something one is forced to do!

Respect those who show only disrespect. Who refer to me as a cunt and a bitch.

Thanks for your advice, but I don't need it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-01-2007, 08:02 AM
I'll tell you what, LaDomino, next time The Devil makes an appearance, next time Shadow is posting, jump on the SAME BOAT with them and show some compassion. However, I suspect you are already on the SAME BOAT with them.

I'll be on the LOOKOUT!

How dare you suggest I show compassion to someone who refers to be as a Witch Bitch and a cunt!!

I have called you to task, LaDomino. Do as you say if you are going to make illogical suggestions to others, or don't SAY!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-01-2007, 10:45 AM
I think LaDomino plays the role of a "gatekeeper."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Im talking about anyone who exhibits hateful behaviour.

Understand that one who is extremely violent, perverse, hateful or heartless is essentially lost.
On a deep level, every lost soul feels threatended, sad, insecure and distressed. And this explains their dark behaviour.

I dont claim to be perfect, but I try my best to be at my peak and to be compassionate no matter what. You can imagine how hard it must be, but I do try.
When somone infringes on another, it becomes nessisary to interviene, but even that can be done compassionatly.

If you choose to ignore my words then by all means do, it doesnt offend me at all. In fact, if you believe I talk no sense, feel free to ignore my words completely. Im just giving advice to anyone who might hear it.

02-01-2007, 11:15 AM
LaDominio wrote:
Im talking about anyone who exhibits hateful behaviour.

So, then you must be talking to The Devil.

Understand that one who is extremely violent, perverse, hateful or heartless is essentially lost.
On a deep level, every lost soul feels threatended, sad, insecure and distressed. And this explains their dark behaviour.

Like I said, this isn't a mental health site. I'm not a mental health professional. I am not compelled nor required to show compassion or understanding to anyone who directly threatens me, as in we'll take it to the lowest level at your home, or uses profanity to describe me. If you feel so compelled to do so then by all means practice your wonderful and compassionate abilities on The Devil the next time he makes an appearance.

I dont claim to be perfect, but I try my best to be at my peak and to be compassionate no matter what. You can imagine how hard it must be, but I do try.

I have no idea how hard it is for you to be compassionate. Correct me if I'm wrong, LaDomino, but I SEEM to be the one who is the target here. Not you. And, I have conducted myself in an appropriate manner.

When somone infringes on another, it becomes nessisary to interviene, but even that can be done compassionatly.

Then, by all means, intervene next time The Devil is here hurling insults, threats and profanity at me. Let's see you do your miracle work. If you don't like the exchange between The Devil, IGWT and myself, by all means jump in. Demonstrate your magic. Let's see an exhibition of your compassion. But, I'll continue as I see fit.

If you choose to ignore my words then by all means do, it doesnt offend me at all. In fact, if you believe I talk no sense, feel free to ignore my words completely. Im just giving advice to anyone who might hear it.

As explained earlier, I have already chosen to ignore your words. I don't show compassion to anyone who refers to me as a bitch, cunt, witch or threatens to take it to the lowest level at my home. They need a mental health professional and that's not my field of expertise.

Yes, I would say, your words are offensive and nonsense as well.

Please, feel free to show compassion to The Devil next time he makes an appearance.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-01-2007, 11:39 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
As explained earlier, I have already chosen to ignore your words. I don't show compassion to anyone who refers to me as a bitch, cunt, witch or threatens to take it to the lowest level at my home. They need a mental health professional and that's not my field of expertise.

Please, feel free to show compassion to The Devil next time he makes an appearance.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

If you know you are not a bitch a cunt or a witch, then you have no reason to be offended by it.

I would indeed show compassion to the Devil if I crossed him, but its not every day that I encounter a being such as the Devil. Hate is what they are, not me.
And if I can show compassion to the Devil, Im sure I could show compassion to a human being.

02-01-2007, 01:09 PM
LaDominio wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

If you know you are not a bitch a cunt or a witch, then you have no reason to be offended by it.

Who said I was offended by it? And, even if I were, I do not have to show compassion to anyone who degrades another in such a fashion, including myself. I take offense to being threatened.

I would indeed show compassion to the Devil if I crossed him, but its not every day that I encounter a being such as the Devil. Hate is what they are, not me.
And if I can show compassion to the Devil, Im sure I could show compassion to a human being.

I wouldn't show compassion to The Devil if he were staring me in the face. I show compassion for individuals on a daily basis. And, as I've said, when the Devil makes his appearance here, please show your compassion to him with conversation. I'd like to be a spectator.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-01-2007, 08:01 PM
Boring as HELL

The Devil

02-01-2007, 08:09 PM
cold wrote:
Boring as HELL

The Devil

I assume the DEVIL would be the one to know how boring HELL is since you've SPENT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE THERE.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-01-2007, 09:44 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
That is your opinion.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

That's all it will ever be!

cold
02-01-2007, 09:51 PM
sss

02-01-2007, 09:52 PM
Is this how you treat all your "sex slaves" in the music industry?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-01-2007, 09:54 PM
Fool, I do not read your crap I just have my words typed my another fool. One I control.

02-01-2007, 09:56 PM
Well, you must have read it to respond to it.

Is this how you treat your wife?

Poor P...

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-01-2007, 09:57 PM
NOPE, maybe I lie Bitch.

02-01-2007, 09:58 PM
So, you lie about the way you treat her.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-01-2007, 10:06 PM
WHO GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU WANT.

LaDominio
02-01-2007, 10:58 PM
Cold, snap out of it! We know you are not the Devil or anything like it.
These delusions eat away at your core. You slander yourself by slandering others. If you have the strength, rise up out of this pit. Its not too late to save yourself from the lie that is the dark side. And you know it is a lie.

02-01-2007, 11:07 PM
Very lame, LaDomino. Come talk to The Devil when he is not here. Try to snap him out of it when his presence is elsewhere.

Sit back, relax, enjoy the show and then chime in after it's over.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-01-2007, 11:32 PM
What do you have against me?

02-01-2007, 11:59 PM
Excuse me, LaDomino, but that is a dumb question. You are suggesting that I love an anonymous internet forum poster who refers to himself as THE DEVIL and spews vile about me from his mouth.

This is what I have against you.

Anymore questions?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-02-2007, 12:14 AM
It is asking a lot, as it is one of the most difficult spiritual lessons to learn.

Either you will learn it or you wont - it is up to you.

It is up to you all.

02-02-2007, 12:20 AM
LaDominio wrote:
It is asking a lot, as it is one of the most difficult spiritual lessons to learn.

Either you will learn it or you wont - it is up to you.

It is up to you all.

What the hell are you talking about?

Do you even hear me? I DO NOT LOVE and will never show love to an anonymous internet poster who spews vile and viciousness of me from his mouth?

What are you not getting?

Yes. It is up to me and I won't learn whatever it is you think you are teaching me, because it is WRONG!

02-02-2007, 12:37 AM
LaDominio wrote:
Cold, snap out of it! We know you are not the Devil or anything like it.
These delusions eat away at your core. You slander yourself by slandering others. If you have the strength, rise up out of this pit. Its not too late to save yourself from the lie that is the dark side. And you know it is a lie.\

Who are you really talking to here, LaDomino? You present a response to The Devil when he is no longer on the site. I would suggest that this "tactic" is ineffective. It would have been more profound had you shown your face while he was here. But, you chose to address him when he is unavailable to respond to your comment. How convenient. Is this because your comments are really not meant for him to read?

What lie are you referring to? Please explain this for all of US. What delusions eat away at his core? Please explain this for all of US, as well.

What is it that he knows is a lie?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-02-2007, 12:46 AM
Darkness is essentially a lie when it applies to us humans.

Perhaps he will reply, and maybe with some dignity or intelligence. It is worth a try. I didn’t plan out the timing.

Truth should always be of ones expression, be it in speech or text, it is not about them but you. It is not the act itself but the intention.

This is a lesson everyone should learn. The right attitude to all aspects of ones life and to all life.

02-02-2007, 01:03 AM
LaDominio wrote:
Darkness is essentially a lie when it applies to us humans.

Perhaps he will reply, and maybe with some dignity or intelligence. It is worth a try. I didn’t plan out the timing.

The Devil is here because of ME, LaDomino. And, if he replies with some dignity or intelligence, then what? You've changed the world? He'll go back to being what he is in a nanosecond. So, you hang out here all day on ClubConspiracy just hoping some lunatic might wander in and you can redeem their soul? Just hoping you can reach out and touch someone? Just hoping you can teach someone what love is? Just hoping to save someone? Perhaps you should make a greater effort when people like Fugitive, The Devil and Shadow are posting. Instead, it certainly seems like you spend most of your time conversing with me when I'm not in need of HELP.

Truth should always be of ones expression, be it in speech or text, it is not about them but you. It is not the act itself but the intention.

There you go with your hypocrisy again. Do what you say, LaDomino instead of only preaching it to others.

This is a lesson everyone should learn. The right attitude to all aspects of ones life and to all life.

I would suggest that you learn this lesson as well. I think you believe you are something that you are not.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-02-2007, 01:22 AM
I can spare a word or two, even to an unruly child. I am not so arrogant as to think anyone is unworthy of my words. In truth I dont care for the result because it is up to the reader.

What do I believe I am that I am not?

Are you not the one who said one should not judge? Especially on the Internet of all things... How could you possibly know what I am and what I am not?

02-02-2007, 08:24 AM
LaDominio wrote:
I can spare a word or two, even to an unruly child. I am not so arrogant as to think anyone is unworthy of my words. In truth I dont care for the result because it is up to the reader.

Are you not the one who said one should not judge? Especially on the Internet of all things... How could you possibly know what I am and what I am not?

We don't know what you are or what you are not. But I can tell you this. FOR SOME ODD REASON YOU WANT ME TO LOVE THIS DEVIL THING.

I say, you go first.

Go Figure!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-03-2007, 01:03 AM
Ok I'll go first he said, as he reluctantly edged into the devils cave – bouquet in hand… :-P

02-03-2007, 07:11 AM
LaDominio wrote:
Ok I'll go first he said, as he reluctantly edged into the devils cave – bouquet in hand… :-P

You're bringing the devil a bouquet of flowers? The devil lives in a cave?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-03-2007, 07:32 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

LaDominio wrote:

You're bringing the devil a bouquet of flowers? The devil lives in a cave?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Interesting the devil and the caveman are one and the same.

02-03-2007, 08:48 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

LaDominio wrote:

We don't know what you are or what you are not. But I can tell you this. FOR SOME ODD REASON YOU WANT ME TO LOVE THIS DEVIL THING.

I say, you go first.

Go Figure!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

If you are not judging, LaDomino, why then do you refer to me as an "unruly child?" I am not so arrogant to think that anyone is unworthy of my words either. That's why I post them here for all to read.

I have not judged, LaDomino. But, I can judge someone's character, especially when it is blatantly clear that they have HATRED for me. It's not everyday I run across someone who refers to me as a BITCH WITCH, a CUNT, no one cares what I write or if I die, and threatens me.

GOD would not have a problem with me in judging the character of this individual.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-03-2007, 11:19 AM
I was thinking the same thing. Now the Devil is a caveman!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-03-2007, 11:24 AM
LaDominio wrote:

Take note:

"SAME BOAT"

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-03-2007, 03:22 PM
The devil bouquet thing was a, ehm, joke. Ha. Ha.

02-03-2007, 05:52 PM
LaDominio wrote:
The devil bouquet thing was a, ehm, joke. Ha. Ha.

So, I assume then that your desire to show compassion for the devil is a joke, as well.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-04-2007, 02:25 AM
No. I dont think the devil would appreciate a bouquet of flowers, as he hates all life. But its a funny visual I reckon... :lol:

What the fuck am I going to do with a bunch of flowers human?! And EHHHHHH they smell nice! I think Im going to vomit up my breakfast Bile-o's!

igwt
02-04-2007, 05:24 AM
LaDominio wrote:
No. I dont think the devil would appreciate a bouquet of flowers, as he hates all life. But its a funny visual I reckon... :lol:

What the fuck am I going to do with a bunch of flowers human?! And EHHHHHH they smell nice! I think Im going to vomit up my breakfast Bile-o's!

Had me for a moment there :-o

Shadow
02-23-2007, 06:04 AM
Meltdown for Barb?

02-23-2007, 09:21 AM
Shadow wrote:
Meltdown for Barb?

Is there some reason why you keep repeating the word meltdown and addressing it to Barb?

Shadow, you really do need to seek medical attention. QUICK!

I sense you are having a meltdown.

Talk to your family if you have one. Maybe they can help you find a competent doctor who can treat your delusions. No one on this forum is a medical professional and we sincerely hope you decide to seek psychiatric help.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
02-23-2007, 11:10 AM
Barb,

You really do need to get some help.

cold
02-23-2007, 05:28 PM
Fascinating, nothing new, but the speed increases. Not the Devil, too funny. Humans so protected, better get to work.

D E V I L

Shadow
02-23-2007, 08:17 PM
Shadow wrote:
Barb,

02-23-2007, 09:08 PM
You're quoting yourself and speaking to someone who doesn't exist on this forum.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

BlueAngel
11-29-2008, 09:00 PM
Barb,

Can you believe this?

Cold, TheDevil has threatened me at my home; referred to me as a witch, a bitch and a c*unt.

This isn't the extent of his verbal abuse.

There were many other threads by this CREATURE wherein his SADISTIC nature toward ME/WOMEN was even more evident.

BlueAngel
11-29-2008, 09:20 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention.

The Devil and COLD were allowed to remain on the forum and I was banned.

So, OutoftheBox here's an example for you of Makow derving pleasure from watching a woman, myself, being verbally abused, degraded and threatened by a man.