PDA

View Full Version : Shall it be war you of Belial?

cold
01-27-2007, 01:46 PM
I look forward to educating my Children here on the fine art of HELL. If you are so brave and do not believe, issue me and mine an invitation into your home so that we may prove ourselves. The invitation must be formal and stated here. I wait.

01-27-2007, 03:43 PM
What a joke! I only invite GOD into my home.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
01-27-2007, 05:28 PM
Then why am I there in spirit now. Prove I am not the Devil by inviting me in in body.

igwt
01-27-2007, 06:53 PM
cold wrote:
Then why am I there in spirit now. Prove I am not the Devil by inviting me in in body.

Lucifer has more important things to do. These days he's busy, busy, busy.

cold
01-27-2007, 07:14 PM
So many names, several thousand at last count. I am never too busy to attend to my Children. They grow so well in deeds and since I detained somewhat I thank them for there assistance. You know I brought ignt back here, but we did get the idea for the name from you. Good to see you back. Maybe one day we will meet. Now, off to work, busy, busy, but you know that.

01-27-2007, 07:35 PM
cold wrote:

I've looked around and don't see the devil's spirit here. You must have the wrong house.

I have no desire to prove what you are or aren't.

I'm certain you're a NUT case, however.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
01-27-2007, 07:47 PM
I will reveal my place with you. I am in your hands and in your mind. So I am always, in spirit, with you. The proof is how quickly I provoke you to call me names. I invented the defaming spirit and infused it in your kind and I activated it within you. Mind control, there it is. Small yes, but sufficient. I thrive on name calling and every vile thing this vile creation can be taught to produce. The next time you go looking for my spirit look in the mirror. I AM THERE.

01-27-2007, 07:51 PM
cold wrote:
I will reveal my place with you. I am in your hands and in your mind. So I am always, in spirit, with you. The proof is how quickly I provoke you to call me names. I invented the defaming spirit and infused it in your kind and I activated it within you. Mind control, there it is. Small yes, but sufficient. I thrive on name calling and every vile thing this vile creation can be taught to produce. The next time you go looking for my spirit look in the mirror. I AM THERE.

Excuse me, but you're on a forum alluding to yourself as the devil.

Nutcase isn't name calling. It's a fact.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
01-27-2007, 07:57 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

cold wrote:

Excuse me, but you're on a forum alluding to yourself as the devil.

Nutcase isn't name calling. It's a fact.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

So true 8-)

01-27-2007, 08:02 PM
Cold said:

"the next time you go looking for my spirit, look in the mirror, I am there."

Gee, thanks for that heads up.

Yesterday, as I was vacumning the carpet, I thought to myself, where in the heck shall I look for the devil's spirit.

Now I know.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
01-27-2007, 08:08 PM
Wonderful reply. As you say now you know. The game is on and the smoke is on the horizon. Enjoy and please continue. I find the things you leave out to be useful.

01-27-2007, 08:19 PM
cold wrote:
Wonderful reply. As you say now you know. The game is on and the smoke is on the horizon. Enjoy and please continue. I find the things you leave out to be useful.

I don't want to leave anything out if it is useful for the devil.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
01-27-2007, 08:24 PM
Yes, your bitchiness needed tweaking. Now let's get you back on your broom of old.

01-27-2007, 08:38 PM
cold wrote:
Yes, your bitchiness needed tweaking. Now let's get you back on your broom of old.

Excuse me, but I'm not something to be tweaked. If you find me to be bitchy, I could care less.

A NUTCASE telling me to get back on my broom of old.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
01-27-2007, 10:11 PM
You see how the tweaking is instantly effective. You and your kind are marvelous playthings, destined to never be more than the monkey you were designed to be.

LaDominio
01-28-2007, 02:33 AM
igwt wrote:
Lucifer has more important things to do. These days he's busy, busy, busy.

Yes, but Lucifer isnít the 'devil'.

Nether is this 'cold' guy.

But after all this is an age of delusion.

LaDominio
01-28-2007, 03:11 AM
Cold, you brandish your ignorance like medallion.

You lack Love, and you are dimming life.

No doubt you are cold.

01-28-2007, 07:48 AM
cold wrote:
You see how the tweaking is instantly effective. You and your kind are marvelous playthings, destined to never be more than the monkey you were designed to be.

No example anywhere of how tweaking is instantly effective. More like how it isn't effective.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-28-2007, 08:05 AM
To THEM, Lucifer, Satan and the Devil are one. Why on earth would anyone acknowledge the existence of this entity?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-28-2007, 08:07 AM
cold wrote:

Continue talking about the music industry, my controller, the "satanic cult," MKULTRA/Project Monarch, what happened when I feel back into my past controller's hands while on his SONY website.

Yes, this I will continue. Please enjoy it while you still have the time.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
01-28-2007, 12:03 PM
You are the example.

Indrid Cold

igwt
01-28-2007, 12:13 PM
Mothman Prophecies, interesting movie.

01-28-2007, 12:17 PM
cold wrote:
You are the example.

Indrid Cold

Who is YOU?

I beg to differ. YOU and your ILK are the examples.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-28-2007, 01:19 PM
cold wrote:
You are the example.

Indrid Cold

All else has failed, so you present yourself here "disguised as the Devil."

As you said in your own words, the GAME continues.

This would refer to the GAME you and your ILK play, as there is no other.

I'm a SOLO act and I DON'T PLAY GAMES!

You know, interesting how there are two sets of lyrics to the song, "devils and dust."

Both sound completely different. Like they were written by two separate entities.

I've always wondered if some musicians truly write their own songs or if somebody ELSE writes them.

Different personalities, ghost writers. Not sure. Could be both.

Is that smoke on the horizon you see or the "devil in the mailbox?"

How 'bout the song, Reno? Sounds like a threesome is going on. Ugh, that line, $250.00 up the ar*se."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
01-28-2007, 03:37 PM
Talk to the people of Point Pleasant.

01-28-2007, 04:12 PM
How 'bout "red-headed woman." Now, that's a great song, isn't it?

"you ain't had your tires rotated til you get down on your knees and tasted..."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
01-28-2007, 09:09 PM
cold wrote:
Talk to the people of Point Pleasant.

So where are you these days?

cold
01-28-2007, 09:49 PM
Turn around very quick sometime, you'll see me.

igwt
01-28-2007, 10:16 PM
cold wrote:
Turn around very quick sometime, you'll see me.

Where am I now?

cold
01-29-2007, 11:01 AM
Nowhere.

igwt
01-29-2007, 11:33 AM
cold wrote:
Nowhere.

So which country are you in now?

George_Bush
01-29-2007, 01:40 PM
cold wrote:

"As a man thinketh, so is he." -- Proverbs of Solomon

01-29-2007, 01:56 PM
If am man thinketh, he's the devil, so be it - BlueAngel...

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
01-29-2007, 04:41 PM
Igwt, you should know that since the Temple I have been restrained from physically wandering the Earth. My Spirit is in every country as you can see. Also Georgie my friend, I am neither male or female unless I choose to be as in the case of Eve and Adam.

George_Bush
01-29-2007, 04:46 PM
cold wrote:
Igwt, you should know that since the Temple I have been restrained from physically wandering the Earth. My Spirit is in every country as you can see. Also Georgie my friend, I am neither male or female unless I choose to be as in the case of Eve and Adam.

You are no longer restrained. You have been loosed from the Abyss to once again deceived the Four Quarters of the Earth. You were bound in the Abyss for an Aeon by the Angel of the Abyss. And you were also loosed by the Angel of the Abyss for a short season.

That season is coming to conclusion even now. For Xristos is bringing the Mysterion of thine to nought.

--Fra

cold
01-29-2007, 04:51 PM
You have always been a bothersome bastard and your ignorance is deplorable. Tell Mi-Chi-EL that you have given me permission to descend.

George_Bush
01-29-2007, 04:54 PM
cold wrote:
You have always been a bothersome bastard and your ignorance is deplorable. Tell Mi-Chi-EL that you have given me permission to descend.

And tell ignt that the gateways of Hell shall not prevail against us!

cold
01-29-2007, 05:48 PM
You really need to go back to the drawing board on so many things. My how confused, listening to mortals again. Hymmmmmmm...

Well whats an it to do!

redrat11
01-29-2007, 07:37 PM
What will become of humans?

cold
01-29-2007, 07:45 PM
And now you are asking questions of the fake Devil? Humans die, souls can be immortal (what an overused word)or souls die the "Second" death along with me. In my case it can not be classified as a true death more a final destruction a destruction from within.

redrat11
01-29-2007, 09:18 PM
cold wrote:
And now you are asking questions of the fake Devil? Humans die, souls can be immortal (what an overused word)or souls die the "Second" death along with me. In my case it can not be classified as a true death more a final destruction a destruction from within.

this final death you speak of, do you regret anything you've done over the many millenia of Human history?

cold
01-29-2007, 09:41 PM
Redrat, my dear fellow, come to my thread you are invited. The others are here and delicious in there hostility and arrogance what a feast. I can answer no more except on my thread. You know I must always get permission.

redrat11
01-29-2007, 09:43 PM
cold wrote:
Redrat, my dear fellow, come to my thread you are invited. The others are here and delicious in there hostility and arrogance what a feast. I can answer no more except on my thread. You know I must always get permission.

Sometime in the not-to-distant future we will convene on this pressing matter.

01-29-2007, 09:44 PM
cold wrote:

Excuse me, but we weren't arrogant or hostile, Devilman. IGWT and I were jovial together. Making beautiful music and jokes all at your expense.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
01-29-2007, 09:48 PM

igwt
01-29-2007, 09:58 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

cold wrote:

Excuse me, but we weren't arrogant or hostile, Devilman. IGWT and I were jovial together. Making beautiful music and jokes all at your expense.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Right on...perfect!

8-)

cold
01-29-2007, 10:01 PM
Too much fun.

igwt
01-30-2007, 08:36 PM
cold wrote:
Too much fun.

For the simple minded perhaps?

01-30-2007, 08:37 PM
:lol: :lol:

A simpleton, perhaps.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
01-30-2007, 08:56 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
:lol: :lol:

A simpleton, perhaps.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Right on!
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

cold
01-30-2007, 09:03 PM
Monkey see Monkey do ( no offense to monkeys, just to you earwig or bitch).