PDA

View Full Version : Don't moan.....


Yeoshua
01-30-2007, 03:53 PM
Another bone!

Go forth and investigate.............


http://www.robotics.com/orb/

Yeoshua
01-30-2007, 03:59 PM
An again, if the bone doesn't taste nice......

fuck off.....don't meither me.

01-30-2007, 05:11 PM
Yeoshua wrote:
An again, if the bone doesn't taste nice......

fuck off.....don't meither me.

Who are you telling to *f* off and shut-up?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
01-30-2007, 09:21 PM
Monkey see Monkey do ( no offense to monkeys, just to you earwig or bitch).

igwt
01-30-2007, 09:24 PM
Yeoshua wrote:
Another bone!

Go forth and investigate.............


http://www.robotics.com/orb/

Strange object?

http://www.robotics.com/orb/orb2.jpg

cold
01-30-2007, 09:25 PM
Too Much Fun. Hymmmmmm...

01-30-2007, 09:28 PM
Why are you trying to disguise the sexual programming trigger HMMMMMM by inserting a "y?"

Doesn't matter. My BETA programming has been short-circuited.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
01-30-2007, 09:29 PM
Too Much Fun. Hymmmmmm...

igwt
01-30-2007, 09:41 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Why are you trying to disguise the sexual programming trigger HMMMMMM by inserting a "y?"

Doesn't matter. My BETA programming has been short-circuited.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Interesting. My interest ws piqued when he started writing that.

cold
01-30-2007, 09:42 PM
Too Much Fun. Hymmmmmm...

igwt
01-30-2007, 10:25 PM
cold wrote:
Too Much Fun. Hymmmmmm...



REMEMBER TO FORGET

Ozziecynic
02-07-2007, 10:56 PM
8-) Theres nothing new here yeo i masons have always been bots thats the point!.Square cunts acting square and fuck its boring too!. :-P

02-08-2007, 06:38 AM
Ozziecynic wrote:
8-) Theres nothing new here yeo i masons have always been bots thats the point!.Square cunts acting square and fuck its boring too!. :-P

Nice language to describe a female.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Ozziecynic
02-09-2007, 07:03 AM
Nice language to describe a female
8-) I am sure your a big girl and jaded by life enough to let that slip you just cant help being ad hominem about me can you!.

02-09-2007, 12:41 PM
Ozziecynic wrote:
Nice language to describe a female
8-) I am sure your a big girl and jaded by life enough to let that slip you just cant help being ad hominem about me can you!.

Like I said, nice language to describe a female.

In Peace,
BlueAngel