PDA

View Full Version : Signiture


igwt
02-04-2007, 12:19 PM
Who here likes my new signiture?

igwt
02-04-2007, 12:19 PM
igwt wrote:
Who here likes my new signiture?

Actually, I think it's quite...bold! 8-)

igwt
02-04-2007, 12:20 PM
igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:
Who here likes my new signiture?

Actually, I think it's quite...bold! 8-)

And so unforgetable! 8-)

igwt
02-04-2007, 12:21 PM
igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:
Who here likes my new signiture?

Actually, I think it's quite...bold! 8-)

And so unforgetable! 8-)

So enigmatic! 8-)

LaDominio
02-04-2007, 12:28 PM
A quaint paradox.

I am fascinated with paradoxes... I see it as an art form - to create a poetic paradox...

igwt
02-04-2007, 12:34 PM
LaDominio wrote:
A quaint paradox.

I am fascinated with paradoxes... I see it as an art form - to create a poetic paradox...

different isn't it.

Like, "Same difference"

02-04-2007, 12:41 PM
igwt wrote:
Who here likes my new signiture?
Funny. I said this very thing to a friend earlier tonight and I can't remember where I saw it, but I know it was recently. Where did you see it?

LaDominio
02-04-2007, 12:45 PM
An ex girlfriend of mine always used to say 'same difference' instead of 'same thing'. I couldnt understand why :lol:

igwt
02-04-2007, 12:46 PM
spectre wrote:

igwt wrote:
Who here likes my new signiture?
Funny. I said this very thing to a friend earlier tonight and I can't remember where I saw it, but I know it was recently. Where did you see it?

Trance Formation of America the autobiography of Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips.

02-04-2007, 12:53 PM
They're all on the SAME BOAT now. You're missing RedRat and The Devil.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-04-2007, 01:10 PM
Who is on the same boat?

02-04-2007, 01:11 PM
I think that is simple enough to conclude even for the simple-minded.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-04-2007, 01:16 PM
On the contrary, it seems you have woven a labyrinth of esoteric conspiracy theory.

02-04-2007, 01:17 PM
igwt wrote:

spectre wrote:

igwt wrote:
Who here likes my new signiture?
Funny. I said this very thing to a friend earlier tonight and I can't remember where I saw it, but I know it was recently. Where did you see it?

Trance Formation of America the autobiography of Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips.
Ahh that's right. Thanks.

02-04-2007, 01:19 PM
LaDominio wrote:
On the contrary, it seems you have woven a labyrinth of esoteric conspiracy theory.

I haven't woven anything. A conspiracy is a conspiracy until it is exposed.

And, it will be.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 01:20 PM
What happened to IGWT? Seems he disappeared and Spectre appeared.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 02:33 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
What happened to IGWT? Seems he disappeared and Spectre appeared.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

It's called a forum and that's what happens in forums. People come. People get sick of you. People go. More often than not, people come back. It's just they way it is. You however seem to never leave.

02-04-2007, 02:38 PM
spectre wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
What happened to IGWT? Seems he disappeared and Spectre appeared.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

It's called a forum and that's what happens in forums. People come. People get sick of you. People go. More often than not, people come back. It's just they way it is. You however seem to never leave.

Really? This is a forum? Exactly. Why don't you go to the GLOBAL ISSUES thread and then you wouldn't have to deal with me.

Seems for some reason you feel it is necessary.

WE know why.

Oh, but it's a forum. I come and I go. Get tired of dealing with people like you, but I come back.

This is how it will remain. I will leave when my job is completed and of my own free will.

Get out. Get some air. I think you're going to need it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 04:00 PM
So, let's recap. IGWT shared a few PM's with me during the night cap we were having with The Devil a few nights ago.

He used the sexual programming trigger, MEOW, as in here, Kitty, Kitty.

The Devil was using the sexual programming trigger, Hymmmmm, attempting to disguise it with a Y.

IGWT also made a comment about masturbation, and the comment about BA flashing her T*its.

Perhaps, IGWT thought "sexual programming" would be triggered as on the musician's site and I would begin exchanging emails or, best case scenario for them would have been for me to display such IMMORAL behavior on THIS site as is a by-product of sexual programming. Become flirtatious, etc.

Due to the fact that I am no longer under THEIR control, in an altered state of consciousness, but rather completely grounded in reality, their attempt failed.

There was an attempt to alter my state of consciousness with constant repetitive posts by The Devil and re-reading them each time IGWT posted a comment, so, IGWT, was a part of this attempt at hypnosis.

As I explained, The Devil left several commands in a few threads, such as, "your brain is a wasteland." You know nothing of music.

IGWT gave himself away with a little help from his friends.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Always remember I have other monkeys to groom. It wounds me deeply that you do not recognize me as the Devil. Lets here: " I don't care if it wounds you who asked you to get involved in my beautiful life". Come on giddy up Bitch the broom is waiting. Blah, Blah, Blah...

igwt
02-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Doesn't matter which forum one starts a thread it always ends up being about mind control and the f'king musician, who writes embedded lyrics.

Woo hoo.

Scheech :-o

02-05-2007, 03:42 AM
I don't believe it is in good faith to post or comment on "private messages" without permission of the sender. Then again, anyone willing to engage with you privately is clearly naive, innocent, curious, or as you believe and would have us believe it would be intentional and the messages would contain commands.

You claim you have evidence. Since you have disrupted this ENTIRE FORUM snd with no apology or gesture of consideration in sight, PROVE IT!!!

My response to your next response:

Of course not! How convenient. I still have sympathy for you.

On another note I did state that I was here for a more global purpose (ie minus the individual) but I now view YOU as a global issue and it isn't the Discovery Channel, but it's an interesting lesson in psychological disorders.

02-05-2007, 07:32 AM
igwt wrote:
Doesn't matter which forum one starts a thread it always ends up being about mind control and the f'king musician, who writes embedded lyrics.

Woo hoo.

Scheech :-o

Actually, that is incorrect. I've been writing in the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread.

YOU and your co-horts are responsible for the mudslinging going on in the other threads.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-05-2007, 07:39 AM
spectre wrote:
I don't believe it is in good faith to post or comment on "private messages" without permission of the sender. Then again, anyone willing to engage with you privately is clearly naive, innocent, curious, or as you believe and would have us believe it would be intentional and the messages would contain commands.

Then IGWT must be clearly naive as he began the exchange hoping for something more but he got something less.

Really, Spectre, the messages would have to contain commands. Why? There couldn't possibly be other motives?

I've already explained IGWT's role and what IGWT was hoping for during his attempt at triggering sexual programming while COLD was on the board with him and myself.

You claim you have evidence. Since you have disrupted this ENTIRE FORUM snd with no apology or gesture of consideration in sight, PROVE IT!!!

I haven't disrupted this forum. You have. There is no reason for me to apologize and I don't have to prove anything to anyone.

My response to your next response:

Of course not! How convenient. I still have sympathy for you.

On another note I did state that I was here for a more global purpose (ie minus the individual) but I now view YOU as a global issue and it isn't the Discovery Channel, but it's an interesting lesson in psychological disorders.

Strange how you are asking me questions and then answering for me.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-05-2007, 01:25 PM
Bruce Springsteen has been a bad boy, just ask BlueAngel or should I say Barbara Hartwell.

02-05-2007, 03:14 PM
igwt wrote:
Bruce Springsteen has been a bad boy, just ask BlueAngel or should I say Barbara Hartwell.

You can say Barbara Hartwell, but I'm certain my husband and children, THE OTHERS, friends, etc. can verify I'm not her.

In Peace,
BlueAngel