PDA

View Full Version : GLOBAL ISSUES


02-04-2007, 01:51 PM
Just for you, Spectre.

Proceed!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 01:58 PM
Ehh you'll just take it over anyway. You already did even, but thanks for your consideration. I get the impression you only give to receive and that isn't really my thing.

02-04-2007, 02:01 PM
Why would you turn the topic into ME when I have specifically created this thread so that you can talk about the important GLOBAL issues you care so much about?

I certainly wouldn't expect to RECEIVE anything from you so we can assume that I gave without any expections of receiving.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 02:36 PM
Yet here you dwell, as in ALL other threads.

http://www.foodservicerumors.com/FS%20Documents/Shut%20the%20fuck%20up.bmp

02-04-2007, 02:39 PM
As I said, you, of your own free will, well, maybe, not sure about that, turned this thread that I created just for you about GLOBAL issues into ME.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-04-2007, 03:51 PM
spectre wrote:
Yet here you dwell, as in ALL other threads.

http://www.foodservicerumors.com/FS%20Documents/Shut%20the%20fuck%20up.bmp

There is a very famous musician who is notorious for telling his audience to STFU.

My past controller/handler said this quite frequently to me, as well.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-04-2007, 07:09 PM
Not really often enough.

02-04-2007, 09:03 PM
cold wrote:
Not really often enough.

This statement in response to my comment that my past handler/controller many times told me to STFU.

COLD believes had he said it more often, I may not be writing about HIM at present and my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and having been used as a "sex slave" in the music industry. Controlled and handled by a very famous musician.

FYI, It wouldn't have made any difference.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-04-2007, 09:12 PM
For your information, as long as it irritates you even slightly it is good enough for me.

02-04-2007, 09:19 PM
FYI, it doesn't irritate me in the least bit.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-04-2007, 10:01 PM
spectre wrote:
Yet here you dwell, as in ALL other threads.

http://www.foodservicerumors.com/FS%20Documents/Shut%20the%20fuck%20up.bmp

That's gold :lol:

02-05-2007, 03:03 AM
It's late so these numbers may be slightly off, but up to this point in the thread, BA has used the term "I" six times and "me" or "my" ten times.

BA, go check out some of my prior posts if you are truly as concerned about the quality of my contributions on this site as you repeatedly claim. This would of course involve partaking in a topic potentially NOT related to you so I'll will understand your refusal to do so. I am working to a greater goal of drawing additional attention to you (if possible and where othere have done so in the past) so that we may ALL resume participation in actual discussion as originally intended by the site owner and administrator.

You should consider maybe statting your own Blog or something. Either that or learn to be polite to people, which desite your claims, is visible to all as false. You are highly abasive is all which is for me judge no futher. You *may* be justified in this but I just don't believe so.

Yes, I know! No need to comment.

For the record, I've seen better third grade book reports on "Clifford" verses your highly illogical, contradictory and unclear banter currently plaguing this and every other thread in the forum as it relates to your claimed "mind-control" issues.

You lack sincerity and insight via your comments should alarm people not to interact with you as I now wish I myself did.

02-05-2007, 07:03 AM
igwt wrote:

spectre wrote:
Yet here you dwell, as in ALL other threads.

http://www.foodservicerumors.com/FS%20Documents/Shut%20the%20fuck%20up.bmp

That's gold :lol:

I wonder who is schizophrenic. One minute IGWT is aligned with me. My posts are GOLD. Now, he's aligned with Spectre and his posts are GOLD.

IGWT likes the STFU post that is directed at me.

And, you "give yourself away. And, you give yourself away, and you give and you give and you give yourself away."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-05-2007, 07:24 AM
spectre wrote:
It's late so these numbers may be slightly off, but up to this point in the thread, BA has used the term "I" six times and "me" or "my" ten times.

My goodness. I've used the term "I" six time and "me" or "my" ten times. Please, call the internet police.

BA, go check out some of my prior posts if you are truly as concerned about the quality of my contributions on this site as you repeatedly claim. This would of course involve partaking in a topic potentially NOT related to you so I'll will understand your refusal to do so. I am working to a greater goal of drawing additional attention to you (if possible and where othere have done so in the past) so that we may ALL resume participation in actual discussion as originally intended by the site owner and administrator.

Why aren't you discussing Global Issues? I'm not concerned about you at all. I think I UNDERSTAND what the intentions of the administrator of this site are much better than you do.

You should consider maybe statting your own Blog or something. Either that or learn to be polite to people, which desite your claims, is visible to all as false. You are highly abasive is all which is for me judge no futher. You *may* be justified in this but I just don't believe so.

You are impolite, Spectre, and verbablly abusive. I AM NOT as I have demonstrated by responding in a polite manner to your degrading remarks. I've been provided opportunity to write here. Why would you want me to leave and start a blog? We know the answer.

Yes, I know! No need to comment.

For the record, I've seen better third grade book reports on "Clifford" verses your highly illogical, contradictory and unclear banter currently plaguing this and every other thread in the forum as it relates to your claimed "mind-control" issues.

Good for you! Now go read Clifford.

You lack sincerity and insight via your comments should alarm people not to interact with you as I now wish I myself did.

You've been promising not to interact with me for weeks. How come you still are?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-06-2007, 11:20 PM
spectre wrote:
It's late so these numbers may be slightly off, but up to this point in the thread, BA has used the term "I" six times and "me" or "my" ten times.

BA, go check out some of my prior posts if you are truly as concerned about the quality of my contributions on this site as you repeatedly claim. This would of course involve partaking in a topic potentially NOT related to you so I'll will understand your refusal to do so. I am working to a greater goal of drawing additional attention to you (if possible and where othere have done so in the past) so that we may ALL resume participation in actual discussion as originally intended by the site owner and administrator.

You should consider maybe statting your own Blog or something. Either that or learn to be polite to people, which desite your claims, is visible to all as false. You are highly abasive is all which is for me judge no futher. You *may* be justified in this but I just don't believe so.

Yes, I know! No need to comment.

For the record, I've seen better third grade book reports on "Clifford" verses your highly illogical, contradictory and unclear banter currently plaguing this and every other thread in the forum as it relates to your claimed "mind-control" issues.

You lack sincerity and insight via your comments should alarm people not to interact with you as I now wish I myself did.

That's why she was banned the first time :-o

igwt
02-06-2007, 11:22 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

spectre wrote:
Yet here you dwell, as in ALL other threads.

http://www.foodservicerumors.com/FS%20Documents/Shut%20the%20fuck%20up.bmp

That's gold :lol:

I wonder who is schizophrenic. One minute IGWT is aligned with me. My posts are GOLD. Now, he's aligned with Spectre and his posts are GOLD.

IGWT likes the STFU post that is directed at me.

And, you "give yourself away. And, you give yourself away, and you give and you give and you give yourself away."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

We ALL know who is paranoid :-(

02-07-2007, 06:38 AM
igwt wrote:

spectre wrote:
It's late so these numbers may be slightly off, but up to this point in the thread, BA has used the term "I" six times and "me" or "my" ten times.

BA, go check out some of my prior posts if you are truly as concerned about the quality of my contributions on this site as you repeatedly claim. This would of course involve partaking in a topic potentially NOT related to you so I'll will understand your refusal to do so. I am working to a greater goal of drawing additional attention to you (if possible and where othere have done so in the past) so that we may ALL resume participation in actual discussion as originally intended by the site owner and administrator.

You should consider maybe statting your own Blog or something. Either that or learn to be polite to people, which desite your claims, is visible to all as false. You are highly abasive is all which is for me judge no futher. You *may* be justified in this but I just don't believe so.

Yes, I know! No need to comment.

For the record, I've seen better third grade book reports on "Clifford" verses your highly illogical, contradictory and unclear banter currently plaguing this and every other thread in the forum as it relates to your claimed "mind-control" issues.

You lack sincerity and insight via your comments should alarm people not to interact with you as I now wish I myself did.

That's why she was banned the first time :-o

It was a mutual understanding between me and the OTHERS. Obviously, your indication that Spectre's comments about me are the reason I left are completely false.

He wasn't present during the conversation with the OTHERS and myself.

Not privy to that information so you must MAKE UP your own.

What's that called? Oh, yes. Disinformation.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-07-2007, 06:43 AM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

spectre wrote:
Yet here you dwell, as in ALL other threads.

http://www.foodservicerumors.com/FS%20Documents/Shut%20the%20fuck%20up.bmp

That's gold :lol:

I wonder who is schizophrenic. One minute IGWT is aligned with me. My posts are GOLD. Now, he's aligned with Spectre and his posts are GOLD.

IGWT likes the STFU post that is directed at me.

And, you "give yourself away. And, you give yourself away, and you give and you give and you give yourself away."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

We ALL know who is paranoid :-(

WE all know who is guilty would be more like it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-07-2007, 11:14 AM
igwt wrote:

spectre wrote:
Yet here you dwell, as in ALL other threads.

http://www.foodservicerumors.com/FS%20Documents/Shut%20the%20fuck%20up.bmp

That's gold :lol:

Mwahhhh :lol:

02-07-2007, 12:55 PM
Sorry, but I don't shut up for anyone.

One minute IGWT is helping in my defense against the DEVIL, providing links to some of my posts, playing the protector role.

Then he is OUTTED.

His manipulation didn't work. His mind control tactics failed and so now we SEE his true colors and motives.

Not to protect me but to protect SOMEONE else.

By the way, did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-09-2007, 06:20 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
Sorry, but I don't shut up for anyone.

One minute IGWT is helping in my defense against the DEVIL, providing links to some of my posts, playing the protector role.

Then he is OUTTED.

His manipulation didn't work. His mind control tactics failed and so now we SEE his true colors and motives.

Not to protect me but to protect SOMEONE else.

By the way, did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Paranoid delusions

02-09-2007, 12:53 PM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Sorry, but I don't shut up for anyone.

One minute IGWT is helping in my defense against the DEVIL, providing links to some of my posts, playing the protector role.

Then he is OUTTED.

His manipulation didn't work. His mind control tactics failed and so now we SEE his true colors and motives.

Not to protect me but to protect SOMEONE else.

By the way, did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Paranoid delusions

Truth is not a delusion.

You must feel threatened by my knowledge.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-09-2007, 06:16 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Sorry, but I don't shut up for anyone.

One minute IGWT is helping in my defense against the DEVIL, providing links to some of my posts, playing the protector role.

Then he is OUTTED.

His manipulation didn't work. His mind control tactics failed and so now we SEE his true colors and motives.

Not to protect me but to protect SOMEONE else.

By the way, did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Paranoid delusions

Truth is not a delusion.

You must feel threatened by my knowledge.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Done polluting MY/YOUR thread on global issues BA? I find it interesting the lack of regard to what I DID post in your Mind-Control/Media thread. You were pretty dang rude to igwt so how you could expect a reaction other than on the defense is beyond me. You say A LOT, but it doesn't necessarily contain any real information. You were very quick to diregard what is over ten years of very specific research in certain areas that I believe would be of great interest to you and I COULD interject that you seemed to be wanting to avoid where I was beginning to go, but that would sound paranoid on my part. You were quick to accuse me of claiming to be a professional in the area of mind-control, which I NEVER stated. I AM familiar with the terminologies you use of course, but there is nothing beyond BASIC (geocities/tripod) knowledge that you appear to be combining with a convoluted story of how it all relates to you specifically. You also don't know how long I've been here, truly. Only admin have the ability to track that data and even then it can be difficult to be certain. You do not need an account to read the contents of this forum.

Before challenging others how about backing up a single comment you've ever made here? You cannot.

02-09-2007, 09:32 PM
spectre wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Sorry, but I don't shut up for anyone.

One minute IGWT is helping in my defense against the DEVIL, providing links to some of my posts, playing the protector role.

Then he is OUTTED.

His manipulation didn't work. His mind control tactics failed and so now we SEE his true colors and motives.

Not to protect me but to protect SOMEONE else.

By the way, did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Paranoid delusions

Truth is not a delusion.

You must feel threatened by my knowledge.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Done polluting MY/YOUR thread on global issues BA? You began the polluting and now you're continuing.

I find it interesting the lack of regard to what I DID post in your Mind-Control/Media thread.
Nothing you posted was useful. It was babble/garbage.

You were pretty dang rude to igwt so how you could expect a reaction other than on the defense is beyond me.

I assume I was rude to IGWT because I OUTTED him. Who said I expected a reaction other than on the defense. I wasn't expecting one at all. In fact, conversing with you is like conversing with a child.

You say A LOT, but it doesn't necessarily contain any real information. It's really none of your business. You don't own the site.

You were very quick to diregard what is over ten years of very specific research in certain areas that I believe would be of great interest to you and I COULD interject that you seemed to be wanting to avoid where I was beginning to go, but that would sound paranoid on my part.

Excuse me, but, you have not provided any information regarding mind control that is useful. And, my recollection is that because of something I DID, Spectre decided he wouldn't provide any information.

You were quick to accuse me of claiming to be a professional in the area of mind-control, which I NEVER stated. I AM familiar with the terminologies you use of course, but there is nothing beyond BASIC (geocities/tripod) knowledge that you appear to be combining with a convoluted story of how it all relates to you specifically. You also don't know how long I've been here, truly. Only admin have the ability to track that data and even then it can be difficult to be certain. You do not need an account to read the contents of this forum.

So, what's the point about how long you've been here? I really could care less. Perhaps, you're not comprehending. Your opinion of what I am writing is not important to me and/or your so-called information about mind control. You've been OUTTED, as well.

Before challenging others how about backing up a single comment you've ever made here? You cannot.

I back up all my comments. However, you do not. You appear schizophrenic in your writing. One minute this, the next minute that.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-09-2007, 10:01 PM
Too much fun.

02-09-2007, 10:18 PM
cold wrote:
Too much fun.

What an idiot you are.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-10-2007, 08:07 AM
Such an insult. All I can say is:
TOO MUCH FUN

The Devil

02-10-2007, 08:24 AM
cold wrote:
Such an insult. All I can say is:
TOO MUCH FUN

The Devil

All I can say is what an idiot.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-11-2007, 11:06 AM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Sorry, but I don't shut up for anyone.

One minute IGWT is helping in my defense against the DEVIL, providing links to some of my posts, playing the protector role.

Then he is OUTTED.

His manipulation didn't work. His mind control tactics failed and so now we SEE his true colors and motives.

Not to protect me but to protect SOMEONE else.

By the way, did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Paranoid delusions

Same old, same old

02-11-2007, 12:59 PM
Get use to the SAME OLD, SAME OLD, because this is just the BEGINNING.

IGWT has lost his voice because he was using it for deceitful purposes. He knows now that anything he says will be used against him.

He has been reduced to cut and paste.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-11-2007, 01:38 PM
igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Sorry, but I don't shut up for anyone.

One minute IGWT is helping in my defense against the DEVIL, providing links to some of my posts, playing the protector role.

Then he is OUTTED.

His manipulation didn't work. His mind control tactics failed and so now we SEE his true colors and motives.

Not to protect me but to protect SOMEONE else.

By the way, did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Paranoid delusions

Same old, same old

02-11-2007, 02:06 PM
You'll be talkin' out of both sides of your mouth real soon.

Receiving a taste of your own medicine, as well. Double doses, I might add.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-11-2007, 10:22 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
You'll be talkin' out of both sides of your mouth real soon.

Receiving a taste of your own medicine, as well. Double doses, I might add.
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

Gee, guys, are you paranoid or something?

I know this because I'm an operative.

I know this because if they can do it to me they can do it to ANYONE...

BlueAngel

02-12-2007, 12:26 PM
DESPERADO.

Taking sentences from different posts on various threads, stringing them together and misquoting me.

PATHETIC!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-12-2007, 06:31 PM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
You'll be talkin' out of both sides of your mouth real soon.

Receiving a taste of your own medicine, as well. Double doses, I might add.
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

Gee, guys, are you paranoid or something?

I know this because I'm an operative.

I know this because if they can do it to me they can do it to ANYONE...

BlueAngel

igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:
[quote]
igwt wrote:
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
[quote]
igwt wrote:
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
Did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

Gee, guys, are you paranoid or something?

I know this because I'm an operative.

I know this because if they can do it to me they can do it to ANYONE...

BlueAngel

No. Obvious observations. The truth is not a delusion.

You must feel threatened by my knowledge.

In Peace,
BlueAngel


igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
Sorry, but I don't shut up for anyone.

One minute IGWT is helping in my defense against the DEVIL, providing links to some of my posts, playing the protector role.

Then he is OUTTED.

His manipulation didn't work. His mind control tactics failed and so now we SEE his true colors and motives.

Not to protect me but to protect SOMEONE else.

By the way, did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

Gee, guys, are you paranoid or something?

I know this because I'm an operative.

I know this because if they can do it to me they can do it to ANYONE...

BlueAngel

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Let's not forget RedRat's repetition regarding Anna Nicole's death and her son's death.

He supposedly posted a warning to her on this site in September, 06.

Don't mess with Illuminati money.

He provided context that appeared to be a quote from her dead husband which was a warning.

When I pressed him. He said, he was the person who posted the warning on this site.

Did you think she Anna Nicole would come to this site and read your warning? I asked him.

I didn't receive an answer from RedRat, but The Devil replied YES.

Are they one in the same?

So, who was RedRat warning? He knew I would be on this site and knew Anna Nicole wouldn't.

His message TO ME on this thread regarding Anna Nicole's death was, "Now do you doubt me?"

I responded and quoted him. After I posted my comment, he had edited his original post and the question "Now do you doubt me?" had been changed.

I'm not married to oil money and I have no plans on sueing anyone for monetary gain.

Let's also remember the SCRIPTED "black boxes" in cars thread.

The "FATAL CRASH" message meant for my eyes only and the comment by IGWT, "Think Diana."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

NOW DO YOU DOUBT ME?


Think Diana

cold
02-12-2007, 07:18 PM
igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
You'll be talkin' out of both sides of your mouth real soon.

Receiving a taste of your own medicine, as well. Double doses, I might add.
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

Gee, guys, are you paranoid or something?

I know this because I'm an operative.

I know this because if they can do it to me they can do it to ANYONE...

BlueAngel

igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:
[quote]
igwt wrote:
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
[quote]
igwt wrote:
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
Did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

Gee, guys, are you paranoid or something?

I know this because I'm an operative.

I know this because if they can do it to me they can do it to ANYONE...

BlueAngel

No. Obvious observations. The truth is not a delusion.

You must feel threatened by my knowledge.

In Peace,
BlueAngel


igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
Sorry, but I don't shut up for anyone.

One minute IGWT is helping in my defense against the DEVIL, providing links to some of my posts, playing the protector role.

Then he is OUTTED.

His manipulation didn't work. His mind control tactics failed and so now we SEE his true colors and motives.

Not to protect me but to protect SOMEONE else.

By the way, did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

Gee, guys, are you paranoid or something?

I know this because I'm an operative.

I know this because if they can do it to me they can do it to ANYONE...

BlueAngel

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Let's not forget RedRat's repetition regarding Anna Nicole's death and her son's death.

He supposedly posted a warning to her on this site in September, 06.

Don't mess with Illuminati money.

He provided context that appeared to be a quote from her dead husband which was a warning.

When I pressed him. He said, he was the person who posted the warning on this site.

Did you think she Anna Nicole would come to this site and read your warning? I asked him.

I didn't receive an answer from RedRat, but The Devil replied YES.

Are they one in the same?

So, who was RedRat warning? He knew I would be on this site and knew Anna Nicole wouldn't.

His message TO ME on this thread regarding Anna Nicole's death was, "Now do you doubt me?"

I responded and quoted him. After I posted my comment, he had edited his original post and the question "Now do you doubt me?" had been changed.

I'm not married to oil money and I have no plans on sueing anyone for monetary gain.

Let's also remember the SCRIPTED "black boxes" in cars thread.

The "FATAL CRASH" message meant for my eyes only and the comment by IGWT, "Think Diana."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

NOW DO YOU DOUBT ME?


Think Diana

HOW DO YOU DOUBT ME WHEN I AM THE DEVIL AND WORK UNCEASINGLY TO DESTROY.