PDA

View Full Version : Laws and Standards...

redrat11
02-04-2007, 10:36 PM
Cold, you must refrain from using foul language when addressing participating members here on this forum, this we must all abide by, and continue to practice, if anything under ABNORMAL circumstance, there exist a certain rule of civility, which for the most part has been a reflection of WESTERN SOCIETY for thousands of years, this we must abide by! 8-)(comprende!)

02-05-2007, 08:05 AM
redrat11 wrote:
Cold, you must refrain from using foul language when addressing participating members here on this forum, this we must all abide by, and continue to practice, if anything under ABNORMAL circumstance, there exist a certain rule of civility, which for the most part has been a reflection of WESTERN SOCIETY for thousands of years, this we must abide by! 8-)(comprende!)

If you find the circumstances abnormal here, why don't you leave?

I remember your website link:

PLEASE NOTE:

"Anyone who spends all day on a conspiracy forum is nuts."

Abide by.

Comprende!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-05-2007, 08:07 AM
FYI, COLD can't refrain. He speaks with forked tongue and foul mouth. His normal state of mind.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

redrat11
02-05-2007, 10:04 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

redrat11 wrote:

If you find the circumstances abnormal here, why don't you leave?

I remember your website link:

PLEASE NOTE:

"Anyone who spends all day on a conspiracy forum is nuts."

Abide by.

Comprende!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Yes, mamm, I will comply. ;-) Good Day...

cold
02-05-2007, 07:26 PM
I have no problem coming, leaving or anything that can be comprehended here. I do all the things attributed to me and more. Such an inhabiting a body or many bodies. My purpose is chaos and order and many contrasting things. I am the Devil, should I be nice. Who could you people of Earth blame for this disaster, yourselves. Now we know that would never do.