PDA

View Full Version : Barbara Hartwell


igwt
02-04-2007, 11:29 PM
Does anybody here think Barbara Hartwell and BlueAngel are one and the same?

http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/barbarahartwella.html

igwt
02-04-2007, 11:31 PM
There's more.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/hartwellwheredoesonebegin31mar05.shtml

02-05-2007, 03:45 AM
Hmm. Well far more in common than not down to a quote of hers in which she states "have another drink for me." Equally as interesting is the change in tone where dialogue between you and her now is concerned. My first impression of her sudden apparent stance against you was that it was all premeditated and therefore designed to make us think you two weren't quite the support system as up until today it had appeared. You are a better sport than I when it comes to one BA.

02-05-2007, 07:46 AM
Since you know who I am and what my name is, you are attempting disinformation with this thread.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-05-2007, 07:58 AM
Code name: Black Angel...

Black?

02-05-2007, 08:01 AM
Code name? Sorry, but there isn't one.
Obviously, my "pen name" is BlueAngel. Not Wendy. As I've stated, Wendy WAS a child-like, BETA alter.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-05-2007, 01:45 PM
If these alters are real how do we know that the so called other nicks on this aren't yours?

02-05-2007, 04:28 PM
igwt wrote:
If these alters are real how do we know that the so called other nicks on this aren't yours?

Can't answer a question that doesn't make any sense.

Remember not to forget that I don't have to prove anything to you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-05-2007, 06:23 PM
spectre wrote:
Hmm. Well far more in common than not down to a quote of hers in which she states "have another drink for me." Equally as interesting is the change in tone where dialogue between you and her now is concerned. My first impression of her sudden apparent stance against you was that it was all premeditated and therefore designed to make us think you two weren't quite the support system as up until today it had appeared. You are a better sport than I when it comes to one BA.

Look at this GARBAGE Spectre writes.

Who stated "have another drink on me?"

That wasn't me.

Barbara said this to Spectre when they were together one night?

Change in tone between IGWT and myself.

Ah, gee, Spectre, you must really be out of the loop on this one, or just playing the dumb act.

Which, by the way, is quite transparent.

IGWT has already been exposed as being in league with you, RedRat, LaDomino, and The Devil. He's already been exposed for attempting to trigger sexual programming.

Seriously, IGWT with his REMEMBER to FORGET mind control command. You can't expose yourself much more than that.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-05-2007, 06:34 PM
igwt wrote:
Does anybody here think Barbara Hartwell and BlueAngel are one and the same?

http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/barbarahartwella.html

No! But WE have verified your use of mind control tactics on this site which were targeted at me and not because you think I'm Barbara Hartwell. Rather, because you know that I'm not. You know who I am and are familiar with my programming and this would link you to me and not in a GOOD WAY.

Couldn't BE more obvious than your REMEMBER to FORGET in BLUE.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Since, here kitty, kitty, meow and "you're my little bunny rabbit," are part of the BETA sexual programming, let us not forget IGWT's bunny rabbit signature before his new one.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-05-2007, 07:40 PM
My Children of the Night.
What music they make.

igwt
02-07-2007, 04:20 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:
Does anybody here think Barbara Hartwell and BlueAngel are one and the same?

http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/barbarahartwella.html

No! But WE have verified your use of mind control tactics on this site which were targeted at me and not because you think I'm Barbara Hartwell. Rather, because you know that I'm not. You know who I am and are familiar with my programming and this would link you to me and not in a GOOD WAY.

Couldn't BE more obvious than your REMEMBER to FORGET in BLUE.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Perhaps pink is more to your taste dear?

02-07-2007, 07:35 AM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:
Does anybody here think Barbara Hartwell and BlueAngel are one and the same?

http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/barbarahartwella.html

No! But WE have verified your use of mind control tactics on this site which were targeted at me and not because you think I'm Barbara Hartwell. Rather, because you know that I'm not. You know who I am and are familiar with my programming and this would link you to me and not in a GOOD WAY.

Couldn't BE more obvious than your REMEMBER to FORGET in BLUE.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Perhaps pink is more to your taste dear?

"Dear?" Very intersting.

You mean, "you're a deer caught in the headlights."

No escaping now.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-07-2007, 12:56 PM
http://www.blue-angel.ro/

02-07-2007, 01:39 PM
Did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-09-2007, 07:06 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
Did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Paranoid delusions

LaDominio
02-09-2007, 07:30 AM
One or both of you must realize the errors of conflict. Do not abrade, as we are all one piece - fluid like the deep blue sea.
Do not turn to jagged ice and clash amongst each other. Much wrong comes from this - you disturb the waters and throw the tide.
Be one with the vast, pure and beautiful ocean of love.
You can see it before you.

igwt
02-09-2007, 07:33 AM
LaDominio wrote:
One or both of you must realize the errors of conflict. Do not abrade, as we are all one piece - fluid like the deep blue sea.
Do not turn to jagged ice and clash amongst each other. Much wrong comes from this - you disturb the waters and throw the tide.
Be one with the vast, pure and beautiful ocean of love.
You can see it before you.

What you say is true. For one to accuse another of something so serious, is not to be taken lightly.

LaDominio
02-09-2007, 10:09 AM
Dissolve with love the chains that keep you from truth - they are violent behaviour that is the aggressive attempt to force an ego-reasoned opinion or motive onto another or the defence of ones false egotistical mind created perception of oneself.

02-09-2007, 01:34 PM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Paranoid delusions

No. Obvious observations. The truth is not a delusion.

You must feel threatened by my knowledge.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-11-2007, 12:08 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Paranoid delusions

No. Obvious observations. The truth is not a delusion.

You must feel threatened by my knowledge.

In Peace,
BlueAngel


igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Sorry, but I don't shut up for anyone.

One minute IGWT is helping in my defense against the DEVIL, providing links to some of my posts, playing the protector role.

Then he is OUTTED.

His manipulation didn't work. His mind control tactics failed and so now we SEE his true colors and motives.

Not to protect me but to protect SOMEONE else.

By the way, did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Paranoid delusions

Same old, same old

02-11-2007, 01:55 PM
Get use to the SAME OLD, SAME OLD because there is alot more to come.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-11-2007, 02:28 PM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Paranoid delusions

No. Obvious observations. The truth is not a delusion.

You must feel threatened by my knowledge.

In Peace,
BlueAngel


igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Sorry, but I don't shut up for anyone.

One minute IGWT is helping in my defense against the DEVIL, providing links to some of my posts, playing the protector role.

Then he is OUTTED.

His manipulation didn't work. His mind control tactics failed and so now we SEE his true colors and motives.

Not to protect me but to protect SOMEONE else.

By the way, did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Paranoid delusions

Same old, same old

02-11-2007, 03:14 PM
You have no where to run and no where to hide.

You'll be talkin' out of both sides of your mouth real soon.

Receiving a taste of your own medicine, as well. Double doses, I might add.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-11-2007, 10:26 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Sorry, but I don't shut up for anyone.

One minute IGWT is helping in my defense against the DEVIL, providing links to some of my posts, playing the protector role.

Then he is OUTTED.

His manipulation didn't work. His mind control tactics failed and so now we SEE his true colors and motives.

Not to protect me but to protect SOMEONE else.

By the way, did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

He is just a child doing his Father's will.

TheDevil

igwt
02-11-2007, 11:30 PM
igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
[quote]
igwt wrote:
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
Did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

Gee, guys, are you paranoid or something?

I know this because I'm an operative.

I know this because if they can do it to me they can do it to ANYONE...

BlueAngel

No. Obvious observations. The truth is not a delusion.

You must feel threatened by my knowledge.

In Peace,
BlueAngel


igwt wrote:
[quote]
igwt wrote:
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
Sorry, but I don't shut up for anyone.

One minute IGWT is helping in my defense against the DEVIL, providing links to some of my posts, playing the protector role.

Then he is OUTTED.

His manipulation didn't work. His mind control tactics failed and so now we SEE his true colors and motives.

Not to protect me but to protect SOMEONE else.

By the way, did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

Gee, guys, are you paranoid or something?

I know this because I'm an operative.

I know this because if they can do it to me they can do it to ANYONE...

BlueAngel

02-12-2007, 01:16 PM
DESPERADO!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-12-2007, 07:28 PM
igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:
[quote]
igwt wrote:
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
[quote]
igwt wrote:
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
Did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

Gee, guys, are you paranoid or something?

I know this because I'm an operative.

I know this because if they can do it to me they can do it to ANYONE...

BlueAngel

No. Obvious observations. The truth is not a delusion.

You must feel threatened by my knowledge.

In Peace,
BlueAngel


igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
Sorry, but I don't shut up for anyone.

One minute IGWT is helping in my defense against the DEVIL, providing links to some of my posts, playing the protector role.

Then he is OUTTED.

His manipulation didn't work. His mind control tactics failed and so now we SEE his true colors and motives.

Not to protect me but to protect SOMEONE else.

By the way, did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

Gee, guys, are you paranoid or something?

I know this because I'm an operative.

I know this because if they can do it to me they can do it to ANYONE...

BlueAngel

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Let's not forget RedRat's repetition regarding Anna Nicole's death and her son's death.

He supposedly posted a warning to her on this site in September, 06.

Don't mess with Illuminati money.

He provided context that appeared to be a quote from her dead husband which was a warning.

When I pressed him. He said, he was the person who posted the warning on this site.

Did you think she Anna Nicole would come to this site and read your warning? I asked him.

I didn't receive an answer from RedRat, but The Devil replied YES.

Are they one in the same?

So, who was RedRat warning? He knew I would be on this site and knew Anna Nicole wouldn't.

His message TO ME on this thread regarding Anna Nicole's death was, "Now do you doubt me?"

I responded and quoted him. After I posted my comment, he had edited his original post and the question "Now do you doubt me?" had been changed.

I'm not married to oil money and I have no plans on sueing anyone for monetary gain.

Let's also remember the SCRIPTED "black boxes" in cars thread.

The "FATAL CRASH" message meant for my eyes only and the comment by IGWT, "Think Diana."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

NOW DO YOU DOUBT ME?


Think Diana