PDA

View Full Version : RUDY: The Drag Queen NWO President??????


redrat11
02-08-2007, 04:46 PM
Rudy....

YouTube - Rudy Giuliani in Drag Smooching Donald Trump (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudy_Giuliani

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4IrE6FMpai8&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4IrE6FMpai8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

redrat11
02-08-2007, 09:43 PM
Yes, look good and well at what your NWO brings you, A murderous thug in drag, this is just the beginning of the END for "THEM" this has been promised EONS ago, just have faith, and don't lose it! :-x

redrat11
05-26-2007, 11:42 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5792391565012624048

BlueAngel
05-27-2007, 07:25 AM
YOU can't be on both sides of the fence at the same time.

It's like a boiling pot of water with a cover. Little by little the top lifts off providing a peek into what is inside.

redrat11
05-27-2007, 09:43 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
YOU can't be on both sides of the fence at the same time.

It's like a boiling pot of water with a cover. Little by little the top lifts off providing a peek into what is inside.

which fence would that be?

BlueAngel
05-27-2007, 10:04 PM
The fence your straddling.

redrat11
05-27-2007, 10:12 PM
the fence I straddle is my business, what fence are you on?

BlueAngel
05-27-2007, 10:17 PM
Very well, sweetie, then KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

redrat11
05-27-2007, 10:35 PM
rudy G has no supporters outside of the east coast area of the U.S. his poll numbers show this, although the illuminatti need him in the presidency desperately too continue the War on terrorism, (the phony war that is.)

Ron Paul if he plays his cards right can put much stress on the powers that be to open a REAL THREAT 3RD party based on constitutional law. sure it's been done before with no effect, but there never was a 9-11 event to cement people together like now. Of course if he get's under their skin, I'm sure the Zionist Media will find or create dirty laundry to use against him.(or they'll just kill him!)

BlueAngel
05-27-2007, 10:59 PM
redrat11 wrote:
rudy G has no supporters outside of the east coast area of the U.S. his poll numbers show this, although the illuminatti need him in the presidency desperately too continue the War on terrorism, (the phony war that is.)

Ron Paul if he plays his cards right can put much stress on the powers that be to open a REAL THREAT 3RD party based on constitutional law. sure it's been done before with no effect, but there never was a 9-11 event to cement people together like now. Of course if he get's under their skin, I'm sure the Zionist Media will find or create dirty laundry to use against him.(or they'll just kill him!)

The Illuminati don't desperately need RUDY in the presidency to continue their war on terror.

Anyone of the candidates that they place in power will do this.

We are entrenched in the war and they've seen to this.

What? You think Edwards and/or Hilary aren't agents? or Obama for that matter.

Ron Paul can play his cards right for as long as he wants, but they'll never let him in.

redrat11
05-27-2007, 11:06 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

redrat11 wrote:
rudy G has no supporters outside of the east coast area of the U.S. his poll numbers show this, although the illuminatti need him in the presidency desperately too continue the War on terrorism, (the phony war that is.)

Ron Paul if he plays his cards right can put much stress on the powers that be to open a REAL THREAT 3RD party based on constitutional law. sure it's been done before with no effect, but there never was a 9-11 event to cement people together like now. Of course if he get's under their skin, I'm sure the Zionist Media will find or create dirty laundry to use against him.(or they'll just kill him!)

The Illuminati don't desperately need RUDY in the presidency to continue their war on terror.

Anyone of the candidates that they place in power will do this.

We are entrenched in the war and they've seen to this.

What? You think Edwards and/or Hilary aren't agents? or Obama for that matter.

Ron Paul can play his cards right for as long as he wants, but they'll never let him in.

TRUE! although it's not Ron Paul they fear, it's a powerful third party on the rise they fear.

BlueAngel
05-27-2007, 11:25 PM
Really? Who is the powerful third party?

redrat11
05-27-2007, 11:30 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Really? Who is the powerful third party?


BA, the third party I speak of has'nt been created yet, I'm saying that a huge amount of Repubs/Dems libertarians, ect, could form a party since the establishment parties no longer represent their interests, It's your bedtime now.

BlueAngel
05-27-2007, 11:37 PM
redrat11 wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Really? Who is the powerful third party?


BA, the third party I speak of has'nt been created yet, I'm saying that a huge amount of Repubs/Dems libertarians, ect, could form a party since the establishment parties no longer represent their interests, It's your bedtime now.

Oh, they fear something that hasn't been created yet but that you say could be.

Somehow, I just don't believe it.

Well, sweetie, thanks for the heads up, but I don't have a bedtime.

redrat11
05-27-2007, 11:53 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

redrat11 wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Really? Who is the powerful third party?


BA, the third party I speak of has'nt been created yet, I'm saying that a huge amount of Repubs/Dems libertarians, ect, could form a party since the establishment parties no longer represent their interests, It's your bedtime now.

Oh, they fear something that hasn't been created yet but that you say could be.

Somehow, I just don't believe it.

Well, sweetie, thanks for the heads up, but I don't have a bedtime.

sure you do, 12 midnight eastern standard time.

BlueAngel
05-27-2007, 11:55 PM
Why would you be so sure that I'm on Eastern Standard time?

redrat11
05-27-2007, 11:59 PM
well let's see here, your past here on CC, you always knock off at 12 midnight.EST. and your east coast theory of the TSUNAMI remember?

BlueAngel
05-28-2007, 12:12 AM
redrat11 wrote:
well let's see here, your past here on CC, you always knock off at 12 midnight.EST. and your east coast theory of the TSUNAMI remember?

Sorry, REDRAT, but you need to get your "facts learned real well."

I never knocked off at 12PM EST at any time during my tenure at CC.

As far as your reference to my theory about the east coast TSUNAMI, you'll have to provide evidence or previous posting of mine.

Otherwise, you're just makin' things up.

I think you need some sleep. You know that sleep deprivation can cause delusions.

Or, perhaps you believe it's a gift.

redrat11
05-28-2007, 12:15 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

redrat11 wrote:
well let's see here, your past here on CC, you always knock off at 12 midnight.EST. and your east coast theory of the TSUNAMI remember?

Sorry, REDRAT, but you need to get your "facts learned real well."

I never knocked off at 12PM EST at any time during my tenure at CC.

As far as your reference to my theory about the east coast TSUNAMI, you'll have to provide evidence or previous posting of mine.

Otherwise, you're just makin' things up.

I think you need some sleep. You know that sleep deprivation can cause delusions.

Or, perhaps you believe it's a gift.

EXCUSE me, but your words just sealed your fate, you are not Blue Angel, BA would know what I'm reffering to about the East Coast Tsunami, you imposter.

BlueAngel
05-28-2007, 12:27 AM
RedRat said:

"EXCUSE me, but your words just sealed your fate, you are not Blue Angel, BA would know what I'm reffering to about the East Coast Tsunami, you imposter."

You're excused.

Don't you have anything more important to do with your life?

Obviously not!

My words just sealed my FATE. As if you're in charge of my FATE!!!!

What would my fate be?

All because I asked you to provide evidence as to the East Coast Tsunami you propose I referred to and you can't do it, because you're makin' things up.

Why would you think it is worth your time and effort to disprove that I'm not the REAL BlueAngel, but an imposter.

Like it matters.

Go figure!!!

Like I said, NO ONE can replicate WHO I AM.

redrat11
05-28-2007, 12:30 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
RedRat said:

EXCUSE me, but your words just sealed your fate, you are not Blue Angel, BA would know what I'm reffering to about the East Coast Tsunami, you imposter.

You're excused.

Don't you have anything more important to do wtih your life?

Obviously not!

My words just sealed my FATE. As if you're in charge of my FATE!!!!

What would my fate be?

All because I asked you to provide evidence as to the East Coast Tsunami you propose I referred to and you can't do it, because you're makin' things up.

Why would you think it is worth your time and effort to disprove that I'm not the REAL BlueAngel, but an imposter.

Like it matters.

Go figure!!!

Like I said, NO ONE can replicate WHO I AM.

well let's see, it's 10:30 PM Mountain Standard Time, at this point in time it's sunday, no work tommorrow, NO I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO AT THE MOMENT!

BlueAngel
05-28-2007, 12:38 AM
Really? Nothing to do at the MOMENT but try to disprove that I'm not the real BlueAngel.

As if it matters to anyone. Like I said, no one can come close to REPLICATING ME.

Gee, seems kind of weird to me that you don't have anything more important that you could be accomplishing.

Maybe cleaning out your refrigerator would be more productive.

Gettin' a little "ticked off," RedRat?

Goodnight, sweetie!

redrat11
05-28-2007, 12:53 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
Really? Nothing to do at the MOMENT but try to disprove that I'm not the real BlueAngel.

As if it matters to anyone. Like I said, no one can come close to REPLICATING ME.

Gee, seems kind of weird to me that you don't have anything more important that you could be accomplishing.

Maybe cleaning out your refrigerator would be more productive.

Gettin' a little "ticked off," RedRat?

Goodnight, sweetie!


It's way past your bedtime.

BlueAngel
05-28-2007, 09:45 AM
Funny, isn't it? Most people who are banned from a site usually return under a different username and other posters try to flush them out.

I wonder why this is? Why don't they return with the same username? Are they embarrassed? Do they have something to hide? Are they involved in some kind of operation?

Why do they have to DISGUISE themselves?

In my case, I return always using the same name, BlueAngel, and RedRat insists I'm an imposter.

I really doubt that anyone could replicate my writings, my experience or, for that matter, that anyone would even want to.

When I returned to HIS unofficial site recently for a short visit under the same name I used while on HIS official site, the same was attempted.

I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO HIDE. I DON'T NEED A BRILLANT DISGUISE.

BlueAngel
05-28-2007, 10:09 AM
RedRat's last post before his return a few days ago was on February 17, 2007.

Just so happens to fall within the same time frame as my last post and recent return as well.

Must just be a coincidence.

redrat11
06-03-2007, 07:48 PM
Rudy: The Zionist Lap Poodle..



Zionist Lap Poodle (http://www.nypost.com/seven/06022007/news/nationalnews/rudy_sidesteps_no_tax_pledge_nationalnews_carl_cam panile.htm)

BlueAngel
06-03-2007, 10:58 PM
Are you a drag queen, too, RR?

redrat11
06-04-2007, 05:56 PM
Disgusting thoughts from BA. :-?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drag_queen

BlueAngel
06-04-2007, 06:43 PM
You posted the DRAG QUEEN title thread.

Guess you're disgusting by your own admission.

redrat11
06-04-2007, 07:05 PM
What Rudy Will Say Tommorow...

Republican Presidential Debates Tommorrow...


Inconspicously of course.


White Male Christian Conservatives are the Devils of our society, they're wrong on Abortion, they're wrong on Gun-Control, they're wrong on Taxes, they're wrong on the War on Terorism, they're wrong on Homosexual rights, Civil Rights, Animal-Rights,Illegal-Alien rights, and everything they think is wrong, wrong, wrong for America! Yada, Yada, Yada.

NWO...

redrat11
06-26-2007, 09:54 PM
Rudy G was speaking today at a "Christian Zionist" university, REGENT UNIVERSITY founded by Pat Robertson of the 700 Club, A 33rd degree Mason, in the speech, (which by the way has been totally censored, can't find the speech anywhere on his website)nor the web, anyway he did'nt mention anything remotely Christian, in fact he said that if any one thing "Christians" should expect from his presidency is that he will 'continue' the War on Terrorism. The Zionist War on Terrorism. What a fool. Meanwhile Mitt Romney, the other "Zionist Stooge" reveals the 2 faces of Zionism. Read Below.

http://www.texemarrs.com/two_faces_of_zionism.htm



http://www.joinrudy2008.com/

redrat11
06-26-2007, 10:57 PM
Christian Zionism

False Christianity (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=5266&forum=23&post_id=36652#forumpost36652)

redrat11
06-26-2007, 11:02 PM
Rudy G was speaking today at a "Christian Zionist" university, REGENT UNIVERSITY founded by Pat Robertson of the 700 Club, A 33rd degree Mason, in the speech, (which by the way has been totally censored, can't find the speech anywhere on his website)nor the web, anyway he did'nt mention anything remotely Christian, in fact he said that if any one thing "Christians" should expect from his presidency is that he will 'continue' the War on Terrorism. The Zionist War on Terrorism. What a fool. Meanwhile Mitt Romney, the other "Zionist Stooge" reveals the 2 faces of Zionism. Read Below.

http://www.texemarrs.com/two_faces_of_zionism.htm



http://www.joinrudy2008.com/

Christian Zionism...False Christianity

False Christianity (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=5266&forum=23&post_id=36652#forumpost36652)

redrat11
07-01-2007, 08:46 PM
Rudy G revelations...


http://vdare.com/guzzardi/070330_wall.htm

redrat11
07-01-2007, 09:00 PM
rudy G has no supporters outside of the east coast area of the U.S. his poll numbers show this, although the illuminatti need him in the presidency desperately too continue the War on terrorism, (the phony war that is.)

Ron Paul if he plays his cards right can put much stress on the powers that be to open a REAL THREAT 3RD party based on constitutional law. sure it's been done before with no effect, but there never was a 9-11 event to cement people together like now. Of course if he get's under their skin, I'm sure the Zionist Media will find or create dirty laundry to use against him.(or they'll just kill him!)



Ron Paul draws more people than the GOP phonies in IOWA!


How long will "they" let him 'continue'?

read below...

Ron Paul (http://www.davidduke.com/general/ron-paul-outdoes-rivals-in-iowa-draws-bigger-crowd-than-main-event_2369.html)