PDA

View Full Version : U2 Bono Backing Venezuela-Invasion Video Game

SeC
02-09-2007, 05:18 PM
U2 Bono Backing Venezuela-Invasion Video Game

Submitted by ridefree on 7 August, 2006 -

By: Venezuela Solidarity Network

WASHINGTON D.C. - U2's Bono, well recognized for his campaigns to reduce poverty and treat AIDS in Africa is backing a videogame which promotes the invasion and destruction of Venezuela in order to check "a power hungry tyrant" who has "seized control of Venezuela and her oil supply." Bono has failed to respond to concerns raised by the Venezuelan Solidarity Network about his funding of this project.

"Mercenaries 2: World in Flames," created by Los Angeles based Pandemic/Bioware Studios, simulates a mercenary invasion of Venezuela in the year 2007. Pandemic is a subcontractor for the US Army and CIA funded Institute for Creative Technologies, which uses Hollywood techniques to mount war simulations in California's high desert in order to conduct military training. "Mercenaries 2: World in Flames" simulates destruction in downtown Caracas, and promises to leave no part of Venezuela untouched.

Elevation Partners is an investment firm that Bono helped create in order to exploit marketing opportunities between U2 and its fans, including projects from Pandemic/Bioware Studios. Pandemic states that as a partner in Elevation Partners, Bono "has visibility into all projects at Pandemic and Bioware."

Pandemic's target market is young men of military recruitment age and indeed this is not Pandemic's first military adventure. MSNBC reported that the videogame “’Full Spectrum Warrior’ was created through the Institute for Creative Technologies in Marina Del Rey, Calif., a $45 million endeavor formed by the Army five years ago to connect academics with local entertainment and video game industries. The institute subcontracted work to Los Angeles based Pandemic Studios."

(http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3131181#storyContinued)

One cannot escape the irony that today, July 5, Venezuela celebrates its independence -- just one day after the US celebrated its own. The most enduring aspect of an independent country is assertion of its sovereignty and demand that the world recognize international laws protecting that sovereignty. Yet, amid relentless US threats against Venezuela, a US-based company, Pandemic, which collaborates with the US Army to promote war, plans to market a videogame which advocates a most violent violation of Venezuela’s sovereignty.

Although Bono remains silent on the matter and Pandemic insists that "Mercenaries 2: World in Flames" is "a work of fictional entertainment" and "Venezuela was chosen for the setting of Mercenaries 2 (because it) is a fascinating and colorful country full of wonderful architecture, geography and culture," members of the Venezuela Solidarity Network are appalled by the game's openly racist, interventionist attitude. Says Chuck Kaufman, of Alliance for Global Justice, "if it's 'just a game' and it's all about selecting fascinating and colorful locales, why didn't Pandemic select Dublin or Washington, D.C.? Because people would be outraged, that's why. Pandemic is simply capitalizing on negative and inaccurate U.S. press stories about Venezuela and its leader, Hugo Chavez, in order to make a quick buck. It's another piece of anti-Venezuelan propaganda that serves only the U.S. military, pure and simple."

Gunnar Gundersen of the Oregon Bolivarian Circle says, "We have family and friends in Venezuela and many of us have walked and stayed in the places featured in the war game. To us, these are not just clever abstract pictures. They are scenes of a place we consider our second home. Please try to imagine how Venezuelans must feel viewing a bulky, blonde, military man laying waste to their country, a country that is finally rising above a 500-year history of oppression and exploitation by foreign powers."

The Venezuelan Solidarity Network calls for Bono, who has appealed to the world on many occasions for peace and poverty reduction, to apply those same values to block the manufacture and distribution of this videogame.

For more information contact: Shirley Pate at +1-202-277-8252

http://oat.tao.ca/node/view/486

redrat11
02-09-2007, 05:34 PM
Excellent post SeC.

02-09-2007, 09:46 PM
Bono's Hypocrisy Betrays Third World Aid Scam
Keeping Africans in chains while herding Westerners into the same prison cell

Paul Joseph Watson & Steve Watson/Prison Planet.com | August 8 2006

Bono's latest efforts to dodge taxes and invest in the very capitalist franchises he supposedly rallies against prove that he is one of the leading characters in a puppet show that, far from helping emaciated kids in Ethiopia, serves only to keep the third world in chains while herding Westerners into the same debtor slavery prison.

It's commonly acknowledged that of the estimated $500 billion that has been poured into Africa over the last 40 years, the majority has gone no further than ruling dictators who keep the money and use it to bankroll their opulent lifestyles while their disease ridden subjects starve to death and are infected with AIDS from poisoned vaccines generously donated to them by billionaire philanthropists who advocate mass population reduction and genocide.

The only way to truly elevate the third world is to give them the tools to build the infrastructure necessary for modernization.

But the World Bank/IMF/Globalist doctrine is not about improving the status of third world countries, its about bleeding westerners dry in the name of fighting poverty and AIDS and then siphoning off the profits to their own dirty cronies. Bono is a figurehead for this policy and was even in contention for the World Bank crown before losing out to arch Neo-Fascist Wolfowitz..

World Bank and IMF documents betraying a focused agenda to deliberately foment economic turmoil, riots, and then enforced bondage to eternal debt in countries like Argentina have been leaked.

The plan is not to elevate the third world but to lower the living standards of Americans by guilt-tripping them into financial sacrifice in the name of humanitarian disasters created by the globalists themselves, in addition to a global tax at the fuel pump mandated by the imaginary specter of global warming.

Meanwhile, Bono shifts his assets to offshore tax havens to avoid paying the very taxes that he campaigns for - this is the height of hypocrisy and exposes the beast that the U2 singer fronts for.

He has also recently purchased a large minority stake in Forbes Media, which owns Forbes Magazine, a celebration wealth, consumption and elitism.

No doubt Bono would also embrace the virtues of the 'global warming' orthodoxy elite who zoom from each scripted press conference in their air-conditioned luxury jets while preaching that Americans must take their SUV's to the knacker's yard.

Notable therefore it is that Bono himself once ordered his favorite hat to be flown first class via British Airways to Italy at a cost of $1700.

The Wall Street Journal listed ten ways Bono could have put the money towards relief for the poor instead of ensuring he achieved just the right balance of urban cool for the gig that night.

Bono has always fitted the mold of the elitist yuppie icon, an image that is perfectly encapsulated in Bret Easton Ellis' novel American Psycho, a work set in the 1980s but written a decade later, that typifies the seedy underbelly of American yuppie culture.

The Chapter Title is "Concert". The Narrator, Patrick Bateman, is a designer-label-wearing, drug-taking, Wall Street broker, who happens to torture and kill women in his spare time. The names of the other characters are not important. They go to a U2 concert almost by default and end up in the front row. There he feels a "connection" with Bono - the connection is of course a hideous, shallow and superficial yuppie connection that reveals more about Bono and his place in culture than it does about Bateman, who we already know is a horrid human being.

The much vaunted Live 8 and 'Make Poverty History' campaigns last year, organized in part by Bono, were again co-opted by controlling corporate interests and did little if nothing to help worldwide suffering.

Smaller charities were banned from participating and after the event it emerged that establishment charities like American Red Cross, World Vision and Oxfam had secretly met and divvied up a huge slice of the booty between themselves and kept it - as happened after the OKC bombing and September 11.

Veteran journalist Jon Pilger summed it up better than I ever could during last year's G8 meeting in Scotland.

"Africa's imperial plunder and tragedy have been turned into a circus for the benefit of the so-called G8 leaders due in Scotland next month and those of us willing to be distracted by the barkers of the circus: the establishment media and their 'celebrities.' The illusion of an anti-establishment crusade led by pop stars—a cultivated, controlling image of rebellion—serves to dilute a great political movement of anger. In summit after summit, not one significant 'promise' of the G8 has been kept, and the 'victory for millions' is no different. It is a fraud—actually a setback to reducing poverty in Africa. Entirely conditional on vicious, discredited economic programmes imposed by the World Bank and the IMF, the 'package' will ensure that the 'chosen' countries slip deeper into poverty."

In his many meetings with the British Prime Minister, Bono has failed to mention the fact that Blair's £15 million ID database system, used to monitor and control the lives of the British public with no discernable benefit to anyone but government snoops and mega corporations, would cover the cost of anti-retroviral drugs in Africa for the next three years.

Bono and Blair were playing bosom buddies for the cameras once again last weekend as they hob-knobbed with Rupert Murdoch, while informed speculation postulated a visit to the creme de la creme of old boy networks, Bohemian Grove.

Whilst Bono hangs around doing business with his elite pals then occasionally sounding off at them for the media, rock stars such as Thom Yorke of Radiohead take a more modest approach at illuminating their wrong doings.

When Yorke's dissenting voice became more prominently public last year he declined an invitation to meet with Tony Blair because he knew it would be spun into a PR device by Blair's cronies.

"I came out of that whole period just thinking, I don't want to get involved directly, it's poison. I'll just shout my mouth off from the sidelines. It's a nasty business. It's up to people with pure integrity who know what they're talking about," said Yorke.

Whilst Yorke continues to use his rock status to berate Blair over his continued elitist and ignorant policies, Bono is using his to hob nob around with Blair in San Francisco on a personal business trip paid for by British taxes, a system that Bono clearly believes he is too good for.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-09-2007, 11:43 PM
Oh that paradoxal Bono...

02-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Oh that paradoxal LaDomino...

In Peace,
BlueAngel

MKULTRA? Project Monarch? Bluebird? Artichoke? Kennedy? 911? Robert Kennedy? Illuminati? Freemasonry? Banksters?

igwt
02-11-2007, 10:19 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

MKULTRA? Project Monarch? Bluebird? Artichoke? Kennedy? 911? Robert Kennedy? Illuminati? Freemasonry? Banksters?

igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
The Devil has to disguise himself from his other personalities here on the board so that he can shout profanities at me and attempt to control my thoughts.

Not a very "brilliant disguise."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

PARANOID DELUSIONS

02-11-2007, 12:58 PM
IGWT has lost his voice because he was using it for deceitful purposes. He knows now that anything he says will be used against him.

He has been reduced to cut and paste.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-11-2007, 01:30 PM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
The Devil has to disguise himself from his other personalities here on the board so that he can shout profanities at me and attempt to control my thoughts.

Not a very "brilliant disguise."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

PARANOID DELUSIONS

LaDominio
02-11-2007, 01:36 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
[/color]

I dont believe I have caused any paradoxes to occur. If you disagree, follow it with some evidence of this and I will be aghast!

[color=0000FF]MKULTRA? Project Monarch? Bluebird? Artichoke? Kennedy? 911? Robert Kennedy? Illuminati? Freemasonry? Banksters?

This in comparison to my version shows that you are lost on a wild goose chase and focusing on a source that was provided to you – a synthetic target as usual. It is more than common. Do you know that the aforementioned are less than puppets? They are barely shadows on a wall.

(and by the way, yours doesnt rhyme)

02-11-2007, 02:17 PM
You speak in paradox. Thus, the evidence.

Did you have scrambled eggs again this morning?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-11-2007, 10:52 PM
Still I see no paradox :-D
If I do string out paradoxal occurrences, I'd like to know about it though.

Nah, no eggs this morning, but I can make some amazing scrambled eggs with sage, garlic, parsley, white pepper etc...

02-12-2007, 12:14 PM
You are the paradox that is why you cannot see it.

What is your useful purpose on the forum?

Was it to talk about entities that control the Illuminati and can glide across a room?

That gave you away, my dear.

Pack up your marbles and go home.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-13-2007, 12:21 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

Was it to talk about entities that control the Illuminati and can glide across a room?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

What is purpose?

Maybe some here learn from what I say, and that would be a good.

Explain this paradox you speak of.
Or are you speaking from a place imaginary?

02-13-2007, 06:56 AM
LaDominio wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

What is purpose?

Maybe some here learn from what I say, and that would be a good.

Explain this paradox you speak of.
Or are you speaking from a place imaginary?

There isn't anyone on this forum learning anything from what you write.

However, they're learning from what I write.

I don't have to EXPLAIN anything to you. I don't have the time or the desire.

You love that word IMAGINE, don't you?

Not the first time you brought it up.

Oh, yes, in the beginning of your posting here soon after I ARRIVED, you were referencing some IMAGINARY friend you said I had in the past.

Imagine that!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-13-2007, 07:17 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

That is a truly arrogant and (if I say so myself - and I’m sure almost anyone who reads such a remark would agree) a pathetic thing to say. You could not possibly know if your statement is true or false and what’s left is just your opinion.

02-13-2007, 07:45 AM
LaDominio wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

That is a truly arrogant and (if I say so myself - and I’m sure almost anyone who reads such a remark would agree) a pathetic thing to say. You could not possibly know if your statement is true or false and what’s left is just your opinion.

Oh, my goodness. Anyone who reads MY remark will think it's ARROGANT.

Really?

Now, do this, LaDomino.

Please go back to all the comments made AT ME by other posters and let's list the truly ARROGANT and PATHETIC comments that have been made on this forum.

Let's list to WHOM they have been made?

And, let's also LIST THE REASON why.

Can you come up with one?

I'm sure it's obvious to most who read here and don't post.

Also, don't forget to include the threats, the reference to my lacerated vagina.

Or, the bit*ch and C*unt references.

Or, your reference to IGWT humping my leg.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
02-13-2007, 08:30 AM
Well BA, I for one have learned something from what you write.

That you are full of shit!

02-13-2007, 08:39 AM
Really?

And you make this assessment based on thorough research regarding this topic.

Didn't think so.

And does anyone here care what Shadow's opinion is?

Didn't think so.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
02-13-2007, 08:42 AM
Okay Babs, whatever!

LaDominio
02-13-2007, 11:08 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

Really?

Now, do this, LaDomino.

Please go back to all the comments made AT ME by other posters and let's list the truly ARROGANT and PATHETIC comments that have been made on this forum.

Also, don't forget to include the threats, the reference to my lacerated vagina.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Those other posters almost wallow in pathetic immaturity, iniquity and ignorance. And with such a brash, ostentatious and rude attitude, they are arrogant among other things. They pretty much explain this for themselves.

You on the other hand seem to value some kind of morality and equality. You also seem to host an ‘above average' IQ. That’s why I found it valid to remark as such – because it was out of character and slightly childish.

My reference was a humorous word to igwt about his overly supportive behaviour in past times.

02-13-2007, 11:59 AM
LaDominio wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Really?

Now, do this, LaDomino.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Those other posters almost wallow in pathetic immaturity, iniquity and ignorance. And with such a brash, ostentatious and rude attitude, they are arrogant among other things. They pretty much explain this for themselves.

And you wanted me to make nice with The Devil and Shadow.

You on the other hand seem to value some kind of morality and equality. You also seem to host an ‘above average' IQ. That’s why I found it valid to remark as such – because it was out of character and slightly childish.

Oh, my goodness, slightly childish and out of character. So, what? Are you the character police?

My reference was a humorous word to igwt about his overly supportive behaviour in past times.

Again, what are you the character police? Oh, thee, wise man who is BETTER than everyone else. Or, so he thinks. His overly supportive behavior. So, then, you would prefer he not support me. As you already knew he didn't. Why would you care who OVERLY supported me and who didn't.

I can tell you right now, they're not on this forum.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-13-2007, 01:56 PM
I don’t 'want' anything.

Make nice? My words were leaning more towards Universal Acceptance and freedom from ego.

I don’t 'prefer' anything.

Overly supportive meaning zealous agreement without intellectual reasoning.

I can tell you most people will only support when it suites them. It is a rare one who is selfless in the caring way and has the correct knowing to make it work – that is, that we as people can only help each other to a point. Beyond this point it is no longer our responsibility, and much error can arise. Most people try to help too much and too far. This is why we see so many expressions and forms of dependency.
It is because we live in a world where each person feels alone on an internal level and wants to connect on an illusory (but believed to be true) level that is just the same as their fear of illusory isolation. In truth – we are never alone and always alone. We are everything and nothing. But as we are all alive, we are never without loving company.

02-13-2007, 05:32 PM
LaDominio wrote:
I don’t 'want' anything.

Make nice? My words were leaning more towards Universal Acceptance and freedom from ego.

Yes, make nice. Sorry, but I don't accept The Devil, anyone who poses as him and someone who refers to me as a B*tch, C*nt, W*tch and thinks a lacerated vagina is no big deal. However, you just want everyone to get along. Seems similar to the "satanic cult," verbal, physcial abuse, but accept THEM anyway.

I don’t 'prefer' anything.

Overly supportive meaning zealous agreement without intellectual reasoning.

Keep throwing those big words around, LaDomino, but they still don't make any sense.

I can tell you most people will only support when it suites them. It is a rare one who is selfless in the caring way and has the correct knowing to make it work – that is, that we as people can only help each other to a point. Beyond this point it is no longer our responsibility, and much error can arise. Most people try to help too much and too far. This is why we see so many expressions and forms of dependency.
It is because we live in a world where each person feels alone on an internal level and wants to connect on an illusory (but believed to be true) level that is just the same as their fear of illusory isolation. In truth – we are never alone and always alone. We are everything and nothing. But as we are all alive, we are never without loving company.

I'm not here to make friends or love anyone. You're on the wrong forum. Again, this is a CONSPIRACY FORUM. Are you aware of this? Would you care to add anything besides entities who control the Illuminati, with dark eyes and can glide across the floor?

I was going to suggest that you take your psychology elsewhere, but I'm of the opinion now that you may need to make an appointment instead.

As stated, I AM HERE REGARDING CRIMINAL MATTERS PERPETRATED UPON ME AND THOUSAND OF OTHERS WHO WERE INCARCERATED IN A SATANIC CULT. I AM HERE REGARDING CRIMINAL MATTERS PERPETRATED UPON ME BY A FAMOUS MUSICIAN WITHIN THIS CULT WHO WAS MY HANDLER/CONTROLLER.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-14-2007, 01:39 AM
Nothing can ever be achieved with a destructive attitude.
You will find anything built by humankind (physical or philosophical) is doomed to eventual collapse because they have not approached their task in a truly constructive and fortified way.
We can see glimmers of this constructive discipline in our ancient cultures - namely China and Japan.

Anger is like a fog and love is like a great wind washing this gloom away - leaving infinity in its wake - because anger clouds ones consciousness.

02-14-2007, 06:25 AM
LaDominio wrote:
Nothing can ever be achieved with a destructive attitude.
You will find anything built by humankind (physical or philosophical) is doomed to eventual collapse because they have not approached their task in a truly constructive and fortified way.
We can see glimmers of this constructive discipline in our ancient cultures - namely China and Japan.

Anger is like a fog and love is like a great wind washing this gloom away - leaving infinity in its wake - because anger clouds ones consciousness.

My attitude is postive and therefore not destructive to me, but perhaps to those who lie and lack love in their lives.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-14-2007, 07:10 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
but perhaps to those who lie and lack love in their lives.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Yes I agree.

02-14-2007, 07:18 AM
This is what I said in complete context.

'My attitude is postive and therefore not destructive to me, but perhaps to those who lie and lack love in their lives.'

Let me expound:

I do not care whether you agree with me or not.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

My positive attitude of love and truth is not destructive to me, but WILL BE to those WHO CONTINUE to lie about themselves past and present and lack love in their lives.

02-14-2007, 07:22 AM
Is there some MESSAGE and/or point you are trying to make that has anything to do with mind control and/or mind control within the music industry and/or the NWO?

If there is, you certainly have managed to side step all around it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-14-2007, 07:25 AM
LaDominio wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
but perhaps to those who lie and lack love in their lives.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Yes I agree.

You must be speaking about yourself.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-14-2007, 07:28 AM
Neither do I care. Why would I be so naive? And if I did, it would be a paradox because I know that opinions are opinions.

A positive and loving attitude can dissolve an ignorant one, but no damage can come from it. If you use positivism on those who are negative your result will either be nil or a positive one.

02-14-2007, 07:30 AM
What is the reason you wanted me to make nice with The Devil and Shadow?

A person who refers to me as a C*unt and a B*tch and makes funny about MY lacerated vagina.

Someone who was attempting to hypnotize me together with his cohort IGWT in an effort to implant commands that I know nothing about the music industry and I will say nothing about my past.

Someone who was hoping that together they could trigger BETA programming, have me email IGWT
sexual messages and perhaps use it against me.

Is there some reason you keep company with PIGS and, therefore, want me to as well????

Is there some reason you and IGWT together mentioned the entities with black eyes who have the born yesterday look and control the Illuminati. Entities who can glide across the floor?

WE know the answer, LaDomino.

Your persistance will not pay-off.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-14-2007, 07:35 AM
LaDominio wrote:
Neither do I care. Why would I be so naive? And if I did, it would be a paradox because I know that opinions are opinions.

A positive and loving attitude can dissolve an ignorant one, but no damage can come from it. If you use positivism on those who are negative your result will either be nil or a positive one.

Then please seek counsel so that you can achieve this loving and positive attitude and present it to the PIGS on this board whom you believe deserve love.

They don't deserve nor will they get anything from me.

I'm not here to FIX people. I'm here to write about my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

But, by all means, LaDomino, GO FOR IT!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-14-2007, 07:36 AM
Is there some MESSAGE and/or point you are trying to make that has anything to do with mind control and/or mind control within the music industry and/or the NWO?

If there is, you certainly have managed to side step all around it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-14-2007, 07:39 AM
Do you have anything to add to mind control and/or mind control within the music industry or anything, for that matter, about the NWO?

If you do not, there is no reason to communicate with me; although in your delusional world you have denied doing so.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-14-2007, 07:41 AM
I suggest you bring us more information about these "born yesterday" entities who control the Illuminati, have dark eyes and can glide across the floor.

Otherwise, you are just an "idiot" and not even a "useful one" at that.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-14-2007, 07:44 AM
Shall I bomb you some more or are you having a difficult time keeping up with clear/concise questions/comments?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-14-2007, 07:45 AM
Chew on that for a while! Let's here you come back with some psychobabble, okay?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-14-2007, 07:51 AM
Nah I didnt read it...
You dont understand love. This is clear. If you did, you wouldnt be as you are now.

And love is witness.

02-14-2007, 08:01 AM
LaDominio wrote:
Nah I didnt read it...
You dont understand love. This is clear. If you did, you wouldnt be as you are now.

And love is witness.

Is this a LOVE forum?

Gee, I thought it was a conspiracy forum.

AM I wrong or are you delusional?

I would have to say you are the one who doesn't understand that love is not something to be understood.

I certainly don't post here looking for love or for someone like you to try to explain it to me.

I've been married for 25 years. Love surrounds me everyday.

However, you sound starved for attention.

You judge others, LaDomino when you know not of what you speak.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-14-2007, 08:03 AM
More psychobable by LaDomino.

In the words of Tina Turner;

"What's love got to do with it?"

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-14-2007, 09:10 AM
Tell me, LaDomino, since I obviously know what love is and it surrounds me everyday with a loving husband of 25 years, three wonderful children, extended family and friends, who is it here that you want to FORCE me to express love to?

Who is it that I'm not showing love on this conspiracy forum, which, by the way would be inappropriate, but you seem to think not.

In the words of I don't know who, escapes me at the moment...

I think LaDomino, "is looking for love in all the wrong places."

Today is Valentine's day. My love will have something for his valentine and I will have something for him.

However, it will not be for, in the words of Bruce Springsteen, "his lonely little valentine."

I am not alone!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-14-2007, 11:40 PM
Love is a state of being that reaches into every corner of reality.

LaDominio
02-14-2007, 11:44 PM
BlueAngel what sad words you speak, for you fiercely deny your personal delusions.

02-15-2007, 07:24 AM
LaDominio wrote:
Love is a state of being that reaches into every corner of reality.

It's not like this line:

"I want to know what love is, I want you to show me."

I think that would apply to you.

It doesn't take a preacher.

Go out, LaDomino. Find love. You sound like you really could use it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-15-2007, 07:28 AM
LaDominio wrote:
BlueAngel what sad words you speak, for you fiercely deny your personal delusions.

My words are not sad. But, you are sounding more and more distraught by the minute.

I have no personal delusions and that is the problem you are having.

It is you who is delusional to think you can convince SOMEONE that they know not what love is or that they are delusional.

And, my goodness, is it YOU LaDomino whose words about myself I should take as TRUTH. You are a stranger on the internet!!!!

YOU DON'T KNOW ME!

My family and I know WHO I AM and you wouldn't be included in this group of LOVING people.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-15-2007, 10:34 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

It's not like this line:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Are you so blind?

Love is everywhere and becomes known as such when we open our eyes to it.

‘Go out; find someone who makes you feel like you exist, and you for them. Thus, the false love is born’.

LaDominio
02-15-2007, 10:40 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
My words are not sad. But, you are sounding more and more distraught by the minute.

I have no personal delusions and that is the problem you are having.

It is you who is delusional to think you can convince SOMEONE that they know not what love is or that they are delusional.

And, my goodness, is it YOU LaDomino whose words about myself I should take as TRUTH. You are a stranger on the internet!!!!

YOU DON'T KNOW ME!

My family and I know WHO I AM and you wouldn't be included in this group of LOVING people.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio wrote:

02-15-2007, 01:16 PM
LaDominio wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

It's not like this line:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Are you so blind?

No. Are you?

So open your eyes. That is, if you're not blind.

‘Go out; find someone who makes you feel like you exist, and you for them. Thus, the false love is born’.

What does the above comment have to do with the price of eggs? Are you trapped in a false love?

I cannot believe that you persist in bringing this LOVE problem that you are experiencing to this forum. How inappropriate.

No one here can help you. This is a conspiracy forum. We don't employ medical professionals.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-15-2007, 01:59 PM
LaDomino said:

"Go out; find someone who makes you feel like you exist, and you for them. Thus, the false love is born’."

Actually, it's more like this:

Become, against your own free will, the victim of a mind control "satanic cult."

Be used as a sex slave within the music industry.

Through altered states of consciousness and loss of control over one's mind, be forced to love your handler/controller who is abusive and whom you do not love.

Or, enter the site decades later of the famous musician who was your past controller/handler whom HE/THEY tried to force you to love in the past, and through the same techniques, attempt to re-create this FALSE LOVE.

Thank goodness I'm not blind and don't accept as you do that love is everywhere.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-16-2007, 12:54 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

LaDominio wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

It's not like this line:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Are you so blind?

No. Are you?

What does the above comment have to do with the price of eggs? Are you trapped in a false love?

I cannot believe that you persist in bringing this LOVE problem that you are experiencing to this forum. How inappropriate.

No one here can help you. This is a conspiracy forum. We don't employ medical professionals.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Clearly I am directing this at you. Don’t be childish.
With your level of delusion I strongly doubt you would notice your profound flaws.

igwt
02-16-2007, 01:29 AM
LaDominio wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

LaDominio wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

It's not like this line:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Are you so blind?

No. Are you?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Clearly I am directing this at you. Don’t be childish.
With your level of delusion I strongly doubt you would notice your profound flaws.

:-o

LaDominio
02-16-2007, 02:53 AM
Whats the :-o for?

igwt
02-16-2007, 03:19 AM
LaDominio wrote:
Whats the :-o for?

Re your comment about delusions, scary concept.

02-16-2007, 06:56 AM
A "concept."

Because that is all you have!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-16-2007, 07:06 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
A "concept."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Concept is all the mind has to work with.

But for a few who know, true intelligence is beyond the physical realm.

02-16-2007, 07:06 AM
IGWT,

Please tell us more about these "born-yesterday" entities with dark eyes who are possessed by demons and can glide across a room.

Is this a delusion?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-16-2007, 07:08 AM
LaDominio wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
A "concept."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Concept is all the mind has to work with?

WHAT?

You are more confused than you have expressed in so many areas.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-16-2007, 07:09 AM
IGWT and LaDomino,

Please tell us more about these "born-yesterday" entities with dark eyes who are possessed by demons and can glide across a room.

Is this a delusion?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-16-2007, 07:52 AM
IGWT has also stated that some say the reason Michael Jackson can GLIDE across the floor is similar to the way THESE entities that you and he describe can propel themselves in the same way.

THEY ARE possessed by demons.

Where did IGWT get this information about Jackon; (i.e., SOME SAY)?

Is it just happenstance that two posters on this forum who have been outted describe the same entities?

IGWT happened to see these entities at a cemetary.

Oh, yes, there's the evidence as presented by two posters who have been EXPOSED BY ME for having other motives for posting here.

IGWT can "verify" these entities as he saw them at a cemetary.

They control the Illuminati as stated by LaDomino, but the Illuminati do not know this.

But, LaDomino does.

IGWT attempted to disguise his "delusional" story about these entities as if it was Svaili who reported this "delusional" cemetary encounter with them.

Just as RedRat tried to disguise his warning to Anna Nicole as if a dead man had said it.

So, again, LaDomino.

YOU have no credibility on this site.

As American's or one BlueAngel might say, YOU HAVE BEEN OUTTED.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-19-2007, 12:58 PM
LaDominio wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
A "concept."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

So true

02-19-2007, 04:33 PM
Yes, what I said is SO TRUE.

What LaDomino said appears to be another one of his delusional belief systems that have no basis in reality.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-19-2007, 06:10 PM
Yes, what I said is not TRUE.

What LaDomino said appears to be another one of my delusional belief systems that have no basis in reality.

In Peace,
Yetta

igwt
02-20-2007, 01:13 PM
Shadow wrote:
Please Barb, stop!

02-21-2007, 07:33 PM
igwt wrote:

Shadow wrote:
Please Barb, stop!

How embarrassing.

IGWT is aligned with Shadow, reduced to quoting Shadow and Shadow is posting comments to someone by the name of Barb.

There isn't anyone here by the name of Barb.

IGWT is now another example of a delusional poster.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Pretty soon they'll all be linked together. Whose name shall I use instead of Kevin Bacon's.

IGWT
RedRat
LaDomino
Cold
Shadow
Fugitive
Cuda
MOngoose
Spectre
Torchlithill
Elmo911
George_Bush

Who am I forgetting?

LaDominio
02-21-2007, 09:46 PM
I’m starting to sway more towards that 'operation blue angel' theory.

02-22-2007, 06:52 AM
LaDominio wrote:
I’m starting to sway more towards that 'operation blue angel' theory.

The way you sway is not of any importance.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-22-2007, 05:40 PM
In one of the threads around here, COLD referenced that I was a wanna be in the music industry.

This verifies that I was inside the music industry.

Let me say this.

I was never a wanna be.

The truth of the matter is that I could have been.

THEY wanted me to be.

They wanted to exploit my talents and imprison me in the "satanic cult" for the rest of my life.

As I have stated, I was used as a sex slave, but, my talents are one of the reasons I was placed into the industry.

I think some of the lyrics on this thread written by me at the spur of the moment speak for themselves.

What happened to Nellie? Did she start out this way or is she being used as a pawn to further their agenda of turning our children into BETA slaves, void of all inhibition.

Check out her video on the following link and then go back and remember what she was like when she first hit the scene.
Remember when Spears hit the scene. Pigtails, cute little skirt. So innocent.

Now her shows are a tad short of a strip club act and who are her fans?

Young teenage girls.

What is she telling us in this song:

I'm a Slave 4 U
Britney Spears

I know I may be young
But I've got feelings, too
And I need to do what I feel like doing
So let me go and just listen

All you people look at me like I'm a little girl
Well, did you ever think it'd be okay for me to step into this world
Always saying; little girl don't step into the club
Well, I'm just trying to find out why 'cause dancin's what I love yeah
(now watch me)

Get it, get it whoa
Get it, get it, whooooooa (do you like it, hein)
Get it, get it, whoa (just feels good)

I know I may come off quiet, I may come off shy
But I feel like talking, feel like dancing when I see this guy
What's practical is logical, what the hell who cares
All I know is I'm so happy when you're dancing there

I'm a slave 4 U
I cannot hold it, I cannot control it
I'm a slave 4 U
I won't deny it, I'm not trying to hide it

Baby, don't you wanna dance up on me? (I just wanna dance next to you)
To another time and place
Oh baby, don't you wanna dance up on me (are you ready?)
Leaving behind my name and age
Let's go

Like that
You like it?
Yeah
Now watch me

Get it, get it, whoa

I really wanna dance, tonight with you
I really wanna do, what you want me to
I really wanna dance, tonight with you (I wanna see you move)
(uh uh uh)

Baby, (yeah) don't you wanna dance up on me (I just wanna dance next to you)
Oh baby, don't you wanna dance up on me? (are you ready ?)

I'm a slave 4 U (like that)
I'm a slave 4 U (it just feels right, it just feels good)
I won't deny it, I'm not trying to hide it baby

Get it, get it, whoa
Get it, get it, whooooooa
Get it, get it, whoa (just make with me)

Get it, get it, whoa
Get it, get it, whoooooa
Get it, get it, whoa

I'm a slave 4 U (here we go now0
I'm a slave 4 U (here we go)
I won't deny it (yeah yeah), I'm not trying to hide it (yeah)

Like that
Who is it that began the "sexual imagery" so prevalent in today's music videos and lyrics?

It is this writer's opinion that Madonna was instrumental in starting this trend.

Remember her almost "orgasmic" scene during one of her songs at the MTV music awards?

Now, she writes children's books.

GO FIGURE!

Get It
Britney Spears

And it hit my heart
and it hit you hard
And i lose control
and i hit the floor

And i say
Hey, what's your name?
I am here
Going insane
I wanna get
Hit it off
Like i need
So pissed off

And i say
Hey, what's your name?
I am here
Going insane (no)

Gotta go, gotta go yeah yeah
Get it yeah (oh)
Gotta go, gotta go, yeah yeah (oh)
Gotta go, Gotta go, Gotta go yeah yeah

Get it, Get it, it won't take
Get it, Get it, it's the way
Get it, Get it, this will take
My bedt can pay (???)

Get it, Get it, real slow way
Get it, Get it, to get some pay
I say, I say (hey)

Ohh, Ohh

Gotta go, gotta go, yeah yeah
Get it yeah (oh)
Gotta go, Gotta go, yeah yeah (oh)
Gotta go, Gotta go, Gotta go, oh yeah

My bedt can pay (???)

Gotta run won't get my time
All my way we do some life

Oh to be, to be my man..

Get it, get my life
Get it, get my soul
Get it, get myself

And how we roll

Get it, get my life
Get it, get my soul
Get it, get myself

And how we roll

Get it, get my life
Get it, get my soul
Get it, get myself

And how we roll

Get it, get my life
Get it, get my soul
Oh, Get it, Get it, Get it Yeah
Get it, get it, get it, today
Gotta let it go today ( no oh )
Gotta let it go today

Time will be not the same (the same)
Now you got a price to pay

Oh, I...

I'm so Curious
Britney Spears

So Curious, so curious
I'm so curious about our love
I don't understand why you don't take my hand
and tell me you care(You care)
I see all the signs but if you wanna be mine don't leave me up in the air
(Oh baby) You better let your love show - is what I'm telling you
Let me know - let me go.

[Chorus]

I'm so curious do you love me
Do you wonder the way that I do (I do)
I'm so curious what d'ya think of me
Boy am I just a game or do you feel the same as I do (So curious so curious)

if it's make believe why don't you set my heart free
and tell me goodbye (goodbye)
But if it's for real tell me you feel for me right deep down inside
(Oh baby) Is this goodbye or hello - Is what I'm telling you
Let me know let me go

[Chorus]

I'm so curious, do you love me?
Do you wonder the way that I do?(I do)
I'm so curious , what d'ya think of me?
Boy am I just a game or do you feel the same as I do?

All day all night I just dream of you
I think about all the things that we could do
I'm dying for and I'm living for the day
when you could have been up and
said you feel the same you feel like I do

[Chorus X2 ]

Boy am I just a game or do you
(fades out)

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I'm so curious.

Does she write her own lyrics?

I certainly remember being told that others could and would write lyrics for me.

I also remember telling them that I wanted to write my own lyrics/songs.

I guess that didn't suit theEverytime
Britney Spears

Notice me
Take my hand
Why are we
Strangers when
Our love is strong
Why carry on
Without me

And everytime
I try
To fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see
You in my dreams
I see your face
It's haunting me
I guess I need you baby

I make believe
That you are here
It's the only way
I see clear
You seem to move on easy

And everytime I try
To fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see
You in my dreams
I see your face
You're haunting me
I guess I need you baby

I may have made it rain
Please forgive me
My weakness caused you pain
And this song's my sorry

At night I pray
That soon your face will fade away

And Everytime I try
To fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see
You in my dreams
I see your face
You're haunting me
I guess I need you baby

ir agenda.

After the disinformation had been called up while on his site in an atlered state of consciousness, regarding his role in my past incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch, via email it was said that he was reading what I had written on the site.

This, of course, was the disinformation about how I wouldn't give his name to my torturers, because he and I were witnesses against the government and I endured severe pain in order to protect him.

In the email, it was stated that he was crying and he said, "you did all this for me?"

No, actually, they were trying to make me forget your name and I kept spitting it out.

I did it for myself.

In the email and in an altered state of consciousness, I said, "don't keep crying" or we'll get LOST IN THE FLOOD.

Don't ya just love these usernames:

RedIce and Cold?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I did omit one name from the list, but I'll wait and see if she/he exposes further. Kind of hangs back. Logs in once in a while, but doesn't say much.

Hint: It's not RedIce I'm referring to.
Transcript: Bruce Springsteen Inducts U2 into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

@U2, March 17, 2005

text by Bruce Springsteen

The following is an excert from the speech:

"It's embarrassing to want so much, and to expect so much from music, except sometimes it happens -- the Sun Sessions, Highway 61, Sgt. Peppers, the Band, Robert Johnson, Exile on Main Street, Born to Run -- whoops, I meant to leave that one out (laughter) -- the Sex Pistols, Aretha Franklin, the Clash, James Brown...the proud and public enemies it takes a nation of millions to hold back. This is music meant to take on not only the powers that be, but on a good day, the universe and God himself -- if he was listening. It's man's accountability, and U2 belongs on this list."

When I was on the site of my past handler/controller, I often stated my dislike for the song "Born to Run" and especially the line, "I wanna die with you Wendy on the streets tonight in an everlasting kiss."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

He says, "This is music meant to take on not only the powers that be, but on a good day, the universe and God himself - if he was listening. It's man's accountability, and U2 belongs on this list."

Really?

Music is meant to take on "not only the powers that be, the universe and God himself. It's man's accountability.

Whatever!
One minute IGWT is helping in my defense against the DEVIL, providing links to some of my posts, playing the protector role.

Then he is OUTTED.

His manipulation didn't work. His mind control tactics failed and so now we SEE his true colors and motives.

Not to protect me but to protect SOMEONE else.

By the way, did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

One minute IGWT is helping in my defense against the DEVIL, providing links to some of my posts, playing the protector role.

Then he is OUTTED.

His manipulation didn't work. His mind control tactics failed and so now we SEE his true colors and motives.

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

Yea, we're saying the same thing. The government indeed started the UFO movement and it has since worked brilliantly.

I tend to hop on here usually pretty late. I've been noticing a lot of "typos" left here as well which is atypical for me. I could have worded that better. I don't like to make excuses for myself but every single thread on this forum now has the exact same contents so I've quit caring but I'll try to be more straightforward in the future.

You have no credibility.
Truth is not a delusion.

You must feel threatened by my knowledge.

Truth is not a delusion.

Truth is not a delusion.

Truth is not a delusion.Truth is not a delusion.

You must feel threatened by my knowledge.Truth is not a delusion.Truth is not a delusion.

Quote:

igwt wrote:
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
As per usual, LaDomino and all the others you have connected yourself with, take an important thread like this and TRASH it.

Your purpose on this forum serves no purpose.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Interesting. My analysis is different. Note the number of posts submitted for each forumner.

Page 1.

Barbara = 3
BlueAngel = 3
Cold = 1
LaDominio = 2
Shadow = 1

Page 2.

BlueAngel = 5
LaDominio = 2
Shadow = 3

Page 3.

BlueAngel = 6
LaDominio = 2
Shadow = 2

Page 4.

BlueAngel = 2

Total.

BlueAngel = 16
LaDominio = 6
Shadow = 6
Barbara = 3
Cold = 1

Not including IGWT posting number 33, BlueAngel posted 50% of the replies.

Oh, goodness, BlueAngel posted over 50% of the replies.

My, what does that tell us?

Just as I stated, you and your ilk take an important thread and reversed the obsession that failed.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist, IGWT.

Sorry, but it's not a crime. If that's the best you can do, you are up
Go elsewhere if you're bored.

You stepped in it on the way in and it wasn't a WELCOME mat.
In one of the threads around here, COLD referenced that I was a wanna be in the music industry.

Let me say this.

I was never a wanna be.

THEY wanted me to be.

They wanted to exploit my talents and imprison me in the "satanic cult" for the rest of my life.

As I have stated, I was used as a sex slave, but, my talents are one of the reasons I was placed into the industry.

I think some of the lyrics on this thread written by me at the spur of the moment speak for themselves.

What happened to Nellie? Did she start out this way or is she being used as a pawn to further their agenda of turning our children into BETA slaves, void of all inhibition.

Check out her video on the following link and then go back and remember what she was like when she first hit the scene.

Young teenage girls.

I'm a Slave 4 U
Britney Spears

I know I may be young

(now watch me)

Get it, get it whoa

I'm a slave 4 U
I'm a slave 4 U

Let's go

Like that
You like it?
Yeah
Now watch me

Get it, get it, whoa

(uh uh uh)

Get it, get it, whoa

Get it, get it, whoa
Get it, get it, whoooooa
Get it, get it, whoa

Like that
Who is it that began the "sexual imagery" so prevalent in today's music videos and lyrics?

It is this writer's opinion that Madonna was instrumental in starting this trend.

Remember her almost "orgasmic" scene during one of her songs at the MTV music awards?

GO FIGURE!

Get It
Britney Spears

And it hit my heart
and it hit you hard
And i lose control
and i hit the floor

And i say
Hey, what's your name?
I am here
Going insane
I wanna get
Hit it off
Like i need
So pissed off

And i say
Hey, what's your name?
I am here
Going insane (no)

Get it yeah (oh)

My bedt can pay (???)

I say, I say (hey)

Ohh, Ohh

Get it yeah (oh)

My bedt can pay (???)

Oh to be, to be my man..

Get it, get my life
Get it, get my soul
Get it, get myself

And how we roll

Get it, get my life
Get it, get my soul
Get it, get myself

And how we roll

Get it, get my life
Get it, get my soul
Get it, get myself

And how we roll

Get it, get my life
Get it, get my soul
Gotta let it go today

Oh, I...

I'm so Curious
Britney Spears

So Curious, so curious
Let me know - let me go.

[Chorus]

Let me know let me go

[Chorus]

[Chorus X2 ]

(fades out)

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I'm so curious.

I certainly remember being told that others could and would write lyrics for me.

Britney Spears

Notice me
Take my hand
Why are we
Strangers when
Our love is strong
Why carry on
Without me

And everytime
I try
To fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see
You in my dreams
I see your face
It's haunting me
I guess I need you baby

I make believe
That you are here
It's the only way
I see clear
You seem to move on easy

And everytime I try
To fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see
You in my dreams
I see your face
You're haunting me
I guess I need you baby

I may have made it rain
Please forgive me
And this song's my sorry

At night I pray

And Everytime I try
To fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see
You in my dreams
I see your face
You're haunting me
I guess I need you baby

ir agenda.

After the disinformation had been called up while on his site in an atlered state of consciousness, regarding his role in my past incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch, via email it was said that he was reading what I had written on the site.

This, of course, was the disinformation about how I wouldn't give his name to my torturers, because he and I were witnesses against the government and I endured severe pain in order to protect him.

In the email, it was stated that he was crying and he said, "you did all this for me?"

No, actually, they were trying to make me forget your name and I kept spitting it out.

I did it for myself.

In the email and in an altered state of consciousness, I said, "don't keep crying" or we'll get LOST IN THE FLOOD.

RedIce and Cold?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I did omit one name from the list, but I'll wait and see if she/he exposes further. Kind of hangs back. Logs in once in a while, but doesn't say much.

@U2, March 17, 2005

"It's embarrassing to want so much, and to expect so much from music, except sometimes it happens -- the Sun Sessions, Highway 61, Sgt. Peppers, the Band, Robert Johnson, Exile on Main Street, Born to Run -- whoops, I meant to leave that one out (laughter) -- the Sex Pistols, Aretha Franklin, the Clash, James Brown...the proud and public enemies it takes a nation of millions to hold back. This is music meant to take on not only the powers that be, but on a good day, the universe and God himself -- if he was listening. It's man's accountability, and U2 belongs on this list."

When I was on the site of my past handler/controller, I often stated my dislike for the song "Born to Run" and especially the line, "I wanna die with you Wendy on the streets tonight in an everlasting kiss."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

He says, "This is music meant to take on not only the powers that be, but on a good day, the universe and God himself - if he was listening. It's man's accountability, and U2 belongs on this list."

Really?

Music is meant to take on "not only the powers that be, the universe and God himself. It's man's accountability.

Whatever!

Then he is OUTTED.

You have no credibility.

Then he is OUTTED.

You have no credibility.

Yea, we're saying the same thing. The government indeed started the UFO movement and it has since worked brilliantly.

I tend to hop on here usually pretty late. I've been noticing a lot of "typos" left here as well which is atypical for me. I could have worded that better. I don't like to make excuses for myself but every single thread on this forum now has the exact same contents so I've quit caring but I'll try to be more straightforward in the future.

You have no credibility.
Truth is not a delusion.

Truth is not a delusion.

Truth is not a delusion.

You must feel threatened by my knowledge.Truth is not a delusion.Truth is not a delusion.

Quote:

igwt wrote:
Quote:
This is a dog fucking bitch
BlueAngel wrote:
As per usual, LaDomino and all the others you have connected yourself with, take an important thread like this and TRASH it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Interesting. My analysis is different. Note the number of posts submitted for each forumner.

Page 1.

Barbara = 3
BlueAngel = 3
Cold = 1
LaDominio = 2
Shadow = 1

Page 2.

BlueAngel = 5
LaDominio = 2
Shadow = 3

Page 3.

BlueAngel = 6
LaDominio = 2
Shadow = 2

Page 4.

BlueAngel = 2

Total.

BlueAngel = 16
LaDominio = 6
Shadow = 6
Barbara = 3
Cold = 1

Just as I stated, you and your ilk take an important thread and reversed the obsession that failed.

Quote:

cold wrote:
You ask questions of the Devil as if I would give you a correct answer. I lie, I am the father of it.

D E V I L

You've already given me correct answers.

As far as being a LIAR??, like I said before, a pathological one at that.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Posted on: 2007/2/22 8:56

I’m starting to sway more towards that 'operation blue angel' theory
The way you sway is not of any importance
You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site
"It's embarrassing to want so much, and to expect so much from music, except sometimes it happens -- the Sun Sessions, Highway 61, Sgt. Peppers, the Band, Robert Johnson, Exile on Main Street, Born to Run -- whoops, I meant to leave that one out (laughter) -- the Sex Pistols, Aretha Franklin, the Clash, James Brown...the proud and public enemies it takes a nation of millions to hold back. This is music meant to take on not only the powers that be, but on a good day, the universe and God himself -- if he was listening. It's man's accountability, and U2 belongs on this list."In one of the threads around here, COLD referenced that I was a wanna be in the music industry.

Let me say this.

I was never a wanna be.

THEY wanted me to be.

Young teenage girls.

I'm a Slave 4 U
Britney Spears

I know I may be young

(now watch me)

Get it, get it whoa

I'm a slave 4 U
I'm a slave 4 U

Let's go

Like that
You like it?
Yeah
Now watch me

Get it, get it, whoa

(uh uh uh)

Get it, get it, whoa

Get it, get it, whoa
Get it, get it, whoooooa
Get it, get it, whoa

Like that

GO FIGURE!

Get It
Britney Spears

And it hit my heart
and it hit you hard
And i lose control
and i hit the floor

And i say
Hey, what's your name?
I am here
Going insane
I wanna get
Hit it off
Like i need
So pissed off

And i say
Hey, what's your name?
I am here
Going insane (no)

Get it yeah (oh)

My bedt can pay (???)

I say, I say (hey)

Ohh, Ohh

Get it yeah (oh)

My bedt can pay (???)

Oh to be, to be my man..

Get it, get my life
Get it, get my soul
Get it, get myself

And how we roll

Get it, get my life
Get it, get my soul
Get it, get myself

And how we roll

Get it, get my life
Get it, get my soul
Get it, get myself

And how we roll

Get it, get my life
Get it, get my soul
Gotta let it go today

Oh, I...

I'm so Curious
Britney Spears

So Curious, so curious
Let me know - let me go.

[Chorus]

Let me know let me go

[Chorus]

[Chorus X2 ]

(fades out)

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I'm so curious.

Britney Spears

Notice me
Take my hand
Why are we
Strangers when
Our love is strong
Why carry on
Without me

And everytime
I try
To fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see
You in my dreams
I see your face
It's haunting me
I guess I need you baby

I make believe
That you are here
It's the only way
I see clear
You seem to move on easy

And everytime I try
To fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see
You in my dreams
I see your face
You're haunting me
I guess I need you baby

I may have made it rain
Please forgive me
And this song's my sorry

At night I pray

And Everytime I try
To fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see
You in my dreams
I see your face
You're haunting me
I guess I need you baby

ir agenda.

I did it for myself.

RedIce and Cold?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

@U2, March 17, 2005

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Really?

Whatever!

Then he is OUTTED.

You have no credibility.

Then he is OUTTED.

You have no credibility.

You have no credibility.
Truth is not a delusion.

Truth is not a delusion.

Truth is not a delusion.

Quote:

igwt wrote:
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Page 1.

Barbara = 3
BlueAngel = 3
Cold = 1
LaDominio = 2
Shadow = 1

Page 2.

BlueAngel = 5
LaDominio = 2
Shadow = 3

Page 3.

BlueAngel = 6
LaDominio = 2
Shadow = 2

Page 4.

BlueAngel = 2

Total.

BlueAngel = 16
LaDominio = 6
Shadow = 6
Barbara = 3
Cold = 1

Let me say this.

I was never a wanna be.

THEY wanted me to be.

Young teenage girls.

I'm a Slave 4 U
Britney Spears

I know I may be young

(now watch me)

Get it, get it whoa

I'm a slave 4 U
I'm a slave 4 U

Let's go

Like that
You like it?
Yeah
Now watch me

Get it, get it, whoa

(uh uh uh)

Get it, get it, whoa

Get it, get it, whoa
Get it, get it, whoooooa
Get it, get it, whoa

Like that

GO FIGURE!

Get It
Britney Spears

And it hit my heart
and it hit you hard
And i lose control
and i hit the floor

And i say
Hey, what's your name?
I am here
Going insane
I wanna get
Hit it off
Like i need
So pissed off

And i say
Hey, what's your name?
I am here
Going insane (no)

Get it yeah (oh)

My bedt can pay (???)

I say, I say (hey)

Ohh, Ohh

Get it yeah (oh)

My bedt can pay (???)

Oh to be, to be my man..

Get it, get my life
Get it, get my soul
Get it, get myself

And how we roll

Get it, get my life
Get it, get my soul
Get it, get myself

And how we roll

Get it, get my life
Get it, get my soul
Get it, get myself

And how we roll

Get it, get my life
Get it, get my soul
Gotta let it go today

Oh, I...

I'm so Curious
Britney Spears

So Curious, so curious
Let me know - let me go.

[Chorus]

Let me know let me go

[Chorus]

[Chorus X2 ]

(fades out)

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I'm so curious.

Britney Spears

Notice me
Take my hand
Why are we
Strangers when
Our love is strong
Why carry on
Without me

And everytime
I try
To fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see
You in my dreams
I see your face
It's haunting me
I guess I need you baby

I make believe
That you are here
It's the only way
I see clear
You seem to move on easy

And everytime I try
To fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see
You in my dreams
I see your face
You're haunting me
I guess I need you baby

I may have made it rain
Please forgive me
And this song's my sorry

At night I pray

And Everytime I try
To fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see
You in my dreams
I see your face
You're haunting me
I guess I need you baby

ir agenda.

I did it for myself.

RedIce and Cold?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

@U2, March 17, 2005

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Really?

Whatever!

Then he is OUTTED.

You have no credibility.

Then he is OUTTED.

You have no credibility.

You have no credibility.
Truth is not a delusion.

Truth is not a delusion.

Truth is not a delusion.

Quote:

igwt wrote:
Quote:
This is a dog fucking bitch
BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Page 1.

Barbara = 3
BlueAngel = 3
Cold = 1
LaDominio = 2
Shadow = 1

Page 2.

BlueAngel = 5
LaDominio = 2
Shadow = 3

Page 3.

BlueAngel = 6
LaDominio = 2
Shadow = 2

Page 4.

BlueAngel = 2

Total.

BlueAngel = 16
LaDominio = 6
Shadow = 6
Barbara = 3
Cold = 1

Quote:

cold wrote:
You ask questions of the Devil as if I would give you a correct answer. I lie, I am the father of it.

D E V I L

You've already given me correct answers.

As far as being a LIAR??, like I said before, a pathological one at that.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Posted on: 2007/2/22 8:56

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site