PDA

View Full Version : That Damn perpetual motion thing


02-10-2007, 09:50 PM
What would be a profound enough name to christen a truly bonified perpetual motion device?

02-10-2007, 09:53 PM
Let me confer with my advisors and I'll get back to you.

I hope the christening can wait until then.

They're all kind of busy right now.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-10-2007, 09:57 PM
Perhaps, the I Told You So,or the silly physics project, the Fat lady, ect..

02-10-2007, 10:02 PM
Perhaps!

It's of your own choosing.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-10-2007, 10:10 PM
I see the insipid insecure bitch is picking on you again torch. Remember she or it will use the drill.

The Devil.

02-10-2007, 10:11 PM
BLue, are you interrested in Perpetual Motion, over unity, alternative energy?

cold
02-10-2007, 10:15 PM
It has no idea of any thing but perpetual words about itself. You should know this thing well.

02-10-2007, 11:08 PM
There is no longer a hachet in my hands.
I now chose to breathe without hatefull feelings against any of you.

you would be well advised to take the same attitude, health of spirit should be stronger than the shadows of devisive conquest.

02-10-2007, 11:22 PM
sure thing!

02-11-2007, 08:33 AM
cold wrote:
Splinters again and in the same old place! You need to sharpen your bitch tongue.

BlueAngel wrote:

It's as sharp as they come.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold wrote:

That is why your cunt is so lacerated.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I have written about this. If he couldn't have me, no one would. Mutilation occurred.

02-11-2007, 09:14 AM
cold wrote:
You would not know. Where is PISSBOY dead as is your other child.

They're in hiding as they've been OUTTED.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Cold wrote:

I can understand why your child would be in hiding.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

TAKE NOTE:

Implied threat.

igwt
02-11-2007, 11:22 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
cold wrote:
Splinters again and in the same old place! You need to sharpen your bitch tongue.

BlueAngel wrote:

It's as sharp as they come.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold wrote:

That is why your cunt is so lacerated.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I have written about this. If he couldn't have me, no one would. Mutilation occurred.


igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
The Devil has to disguise himself from his other personalities here on the board so that he can shout profanities at me and attempt to control my thoughts.

Not a very "brilliant disguise."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

PARANOID DELUSIONS

02-11-2007, 02:00 PM
IGWT has lost his voice because he was using it for deceitful purposes. He knows now that anything he says will be used against him.

He has been reduced to cut and paste.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-11-2007, 02:41 PM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
cold wrote:
Splinters again and in the same old place! You need to sharpen your bitch tongue.

BlueAngel wrote:

It's as sharp as they come.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold wrote:

That is why your cunt is so lacerated.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I have written about this. If he couldn't have me, no one would. Mutilation occurred.


igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
The Devil has to disguise himself from his other personalities here on the board so that he can shout profanities at me and attempt to control my thoughts.

Not a very "brilliant disguise."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

PARANOID DELUSIONS

02-11-2007, 03:04 PM
You'll be talkin' out of both sides of your mouth real soon.

Receiving a taste of your own medicine, as well. Double doses, I might add.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-11-2007, 11:19 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
You'll be talkin' out of both sides of your mouth real soon.

Receiving a taste of your own medicine, as well. Double doses, I might add.

[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

Gee, guys, are you paranoid or something?

I know this because I'm an operative.

I know this because if they can do it to me they can do it to ANYONE...

BlueAngel

02-12-2007, 01:28 PM
DESPERADO.

Taking sentences from different posts on various threads, stringing them together and misquoting me.

PATHETIC!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-12-2007, 07:33 PM
igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
You'll be talkin' out of both sides of your mouth real soon.

Receiving a taste of your own medicine, as well. Double doses, I might add.

[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

Gee, guys, are you paranoid or something?

I know this because I'm an operative.

I know this because if they can do it to me they can do it to ANYONE...

BlueAngel

igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:
[quote]
igwt wrote:
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
[quote]
igwt wrote:
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
Did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

Gee, guys, are you paranoid or something?

I know this because I'm an operative.

I know this because if they can do it to me they can do it to ANYONE...

BlueAngel

No. Obvious observations. The truth is not a delusion.

You must feel threatened by my knowledge.

In Peace,
BlueAngel


igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
Sorry, but I don't shut up for anyone.

One minute IGWT is helping in my defense against the DEVIL, providing links to some of my posts, playing the protector role.

Then he is OUTTED.

His manipulation didn't work. His mind control tactics failed and so now we SEE his true colors and motives.

Not to protect me but to protect SOMEONE else.

By the way, did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

Gee, guys, are you paranoid or something?

I know this because I'm an operative.

I know this because if they can do it to me they can do it to ANYONE...

BlueAngel

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Let's not forget RedRat's repetition regarding Anna Nicole's death and her son's death.

He supposedly posted a warning to her on this site in September, 06.

Don't mess with Illuminati money.

He provided context that appeared to be a quote from her dead husband which was a warning.

When I pressed him. He said, he was the person who posted the warning on this site.

Did you think she Anna Nicole would come to this site and read your warning? I asked him.

I didn't receive an answer from RedRat, but The Devil replied YES.

Are they one in the same?

So, who was RedRat warning? He knew I would be on this site and knew Anna Nicole wouldn't.

His message TO ME on this thread regarding Anna Nicole's death was, "Now do you doubt me?"

I responded and quoted him. After I posted my comment, he had edited his original post and the question "Now do you doubt me?" had been changed.

I'm not married to oil money and I have no plans on sueing anyone for monetary gain.

Let's also remember the SCRIPTED "black boxes" in cars thread.

The "FATAL CRASH" message meant for my eyes only and the comment by IGWT, "Think Diana."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

NOW DO YOU DOUBT ME?


Think Diana

cold
02-12-2007, 08:14 PM
igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
You'll be talkin' out of both sides of your mouth real soon.

Receiving a taste of your own medicine, as well. Double doses, I might add.

[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

Gee, guys, are you paranoid or something?

I know this because I'm an operative.

I know this because if they can do it to me they can do it to ANYONE...

BlueAngel

igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:
[quote]
igwt wrote:
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
[quote]
igwt wrote:
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
Did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

Gee, guys, are you paranoid or something?

I know this because I'm an operative.

I know this because if they can do it to me they can do it to ANYONE...

BlueAngel

No. Obvious observations. The truth is not a delusion.

You must feel threatened by my knowledge.

In Peace,
BlueAngel


igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:
[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
Sorry, but I don't shut up for anyone.

One minute IGWT is helping in my defense against the DEVIL, providing links to some of my posts, playing the protector role.

Then he is OUTTED.

His manipulation didn't work. His mind control tactics failed and so now we SEE his true colors and motives.

Not to protect me but to protect SOMEONE else.

By the way, did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

Gee, guys, are you paranoid or something?

I know this because I'm an operative.

I know this because if they can do it to me they can do it to ANYONE...

BlueAngel

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Let's not forget RedRat's repetition regarding Anna Nicole's death and her son's death.

He supposedly posted a warning to her on this site in September, 06.

Don't mess with Illuminati money.

He provided context that appeared to be a quote from her dead husband which was a warning.

When I pressed him. He said, he was the person who posted the warning on this site.

Did you think she Anna Nicole would come to this site and read your warning? I asked him.

I didn't receive an answer from RedRat, but The Devil replied YES.

Are they one in the same?

So, who was RedRat warning? He knew I would be on this site and knew Anna Nicole wouldn't.

His message TO ME on this thread regarding Anna Nicole's death was, "Now do you doubt me?"

I responded and quoted him. After I posted my comment, he had edited his original post and the question "Now do you doubt me?" had been changed.

I'm not married to oil money and I have no plans on sueing anyone for monetary gain.

Let's also remember the SCRIPTED "black boxes" in cars thread.

The "FATAL CRASH" message meant for my eyes only and the comment by IGWT, "Think Diana."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

NOW DO YOU DOUBT ME?


Think Diana

Wow!

TOO MUCH SUN

TheDevil