PDA

View Full Version : People are dieing, and we are almost oblivious


02-10-2007, 10:27 PM
They deserve our thoughts everyday.........

02-11-2007, 08:42 AM
People die everyday. It's a fact of living.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-11-2007, 10:07 AM
igwt wrote:

igwt wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
The Devil has to disguise himself from his other personalities here on the board so that he can shout profanities at me and attempt to control my thoughts.

Not a very "brilliant disguise."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

PARANOID DELUSIONS

02-11-2007, 01:06 PM
IGWT has lost his voice because he was using it for deceitful purposes. He knows now that anything he says will be used against him.

He has been reduced to cut and paste.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-11-2007, 01:20 PM
It is not healthy to fixate on the past or the future, but it is important to observe the way things unfold in the present.

02-11-2007, 02:20 PM
LaDominio wrote:
It is not healthy to fixate on the past or the future, but it is important to observe the way things unfold in the present.

The present is unfolding very nicely.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-11-2007, 07:55 PM
The present is enfolding very nicely.

The Devil

02-11-2007, 08:12 PM
I guess those double doeses are leaving a "bad taste in your mouth."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-11-2007, 08:39 PM
I guess those double crosses are leaving a "bad taste in your vagina."

In Peace,
TheDevil

02-11-2007, 08:44 PM
Not according to my husband.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-11-2007, 11:35 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

The present is unfolding very nicely.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

From what perspective?

From an enlightened perspective, life unfolds with such BEAUTY. A beauty ineffable.

But from a human perspective, peoples common realities are unfolding in a random manner, and many, many people are suffering.



There was a great temple in which all life secrets were kept.
One evening, a kind monk was allowed, in an unprecedented accolade of honour, to enter the temple and examine the jars in which all Lifeís secrets were kept.
When he entered the temple, he saw the title 'reality' ornately scrolled into a beautiful pedestal of obsidian, amethyst and sapphire. On the pedestal there were two pots.
On the one pot there was scrolled 'Life and Love'. When he opened this pot, a light peeled through the openings of the lid, so strong, he immediately closed the lid. Although shaken, he felt magnificent in a euphoric state and an ineffable feeling of balance and purity.
He went to the second pot that was inscrolled 'death, suffrage and corruption'.
When he reluctantly lifted the lid, he was surprised by what he saw - because this pot was empty.

From this he had overcome all death, suffering and corruption. The pot that everyone fears is empty. He knew that there is only one thing eternal and one thing real, and that is Life.

02-12-2007, 12:07 PM
Whose perspective do you think I would be speaking about?

Yours?

I have no interest in your perspective.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-13-2007, 12:45 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
Whose perspective do you think I would be speaking about?

Yours?

I have no interest in your perspective.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

An enlightened perspective. I even typed it out as to lessen the chance of you being confounded in this simple matter.

You have much interest in a perspective of frivolities and goose chasing that you take all too seriously.

It should change. But the more I learn of ĎAmericaí, the more I see how well those people are regulated.

Did you know they use partially hydrogenated soybean oil in some American candy? Itís blatant poisoning.
In my country they donít do this.

02-13-2007, 06:53 AM
LaDominio wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Whose perspective do you think I would be speaking about?

Yours?

I have no interest in your perspective.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

An enlightened perspective. I even typed it out as to lessen the chance of you being confounded in this simple matter.

You have much interest in a perspective of frivolities and goose chasing that you take all too seriously.

It should change. But the more I learn of ĎAmericaí, the more I see how well those people are regulated.

Did you know they use partially hydrogenated soybean oil in some American candy? Itís blatant poisoning.
In my country they donít do this.

What I'm writing about is frivolous?

Well, LaDomino, that speaks volumes about who and what you are.

Really? LaDomino, blatant poisoning?

And, you insert this in your comment for what reason?

Just a tidbit of information you think I should know.

Like I don't that our FOOD and WATER supply is tainted.

Like I haven't written about this.

Tell ME SOMETHING I don't know.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-13-2007, 12:36 PM
What I'm writing about is frivolous?

Yes, here is an example.


Well, LaDomino, that speaks volumes about who and what you are.

Really? LaDomino, blatant poisoning?

And, you insert this in your comment for what reason?

Just a tidbit of information you think I should know.

Like I don't that our FOOD and WATER supply is tainted.

Like I haven't written about this.

Tell ME SOMETHING I don't know.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-13-2007, 01:05 PM
LaDominio wrote:
What I'm writing about is frivolous?

Yes, here is an example.


Well, LaDomino, that speaks volumes about who and what you are.

Really? LaDomino, blatant poisoning?

And, you insert this in your comment for what reason?

Just a tidbit of information you think I should know.

Like I don't that our FOOD and WATER supply is tainted.

Like I haven't written about this.

Tell ME SOMETHING I don't know.

In Peace,
BlueAngel


This is an example of what?

You responded to something I responded to you about something you responded to me... and indicated what I'm writing about is frivilous with respect to Mind Control.

Because you think that the response I gave you is frivilous, we can assume that your post that I responded to is frivilous as well.

As stated, I'm not here to speak to you. I'm here regarding criminal matters perpetrated upon me and thousands of others by the CIA. I'm also here regarding abuse I suffered under the control of a very famous musician while incarcerated in MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

You, on the otherhand serve no purpose here other than to try to communicate with me about NOTHING.

This is a forum for exposing the NWO, etc. and I haven't seen you yet post anything with respect to this other than some entities you say control the Illuminati, have dark eyes and glide across the floor.

You're like a little knat who just keeps coming back until the hand finally swats it away forever.

We are at that point. There is no reason to speak to you. If you desire to speak in circles, find someone else.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-13-2007, 01:07 PM
And, what was that, LaDomino?

You're explanation for wanting me to make nice with The Devil and Shadow.

We know what their reason is for being here. You have connected yourself to THEM.

Now, we know who you are.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-13-2007, 01:14 PM
Really, LaDomino, blatant poisoning?

You insert this in your comment to me and it has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with what we were talking about.

Whatever that is because, quite frankly, I'm done with your CHATTER.

It's meaningless.

You were OUTTED a long time ago.

No need to continue your CHARADE.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-13-2007, 02:18 PM
Yes of course it is frivolous of me to reply to frivolities - but notice I spend few words in vain Ė and I attach this to the following paragraph.

You seem to think I am trying to communicate with only you. The truth of the matter is that I express words and it is you who replies to them.

What shows a misconstrue and over analytical state is that you think I am something that I am not at all in any way.

02-13-2007, 05:17 PM
LaDominio wrote:
Yes of course it is frivolous of me to reply to frivolities - but notice I spend few words in vain Ė and I attach this to the following paragraph.

You seem to think I am trying to communicate with only you. The truth of the matter is that I express words and it is you who replies to them.

What shows a misconstrue and over analytical state is that you think I am something that I am not at all in any way.

You are trying to COMMMUNICATE with me. Your comments are directed to me.

You've been attempting to communicate with me and directly at me since you arrived here.

To say otherwise is a blatant LIE.

I know what you ARE!

That is about the only communication you express clear and concise.

Go wrap your frivilous words around someone else who cares to listen to your nonsense.

Because, I do not!

Your posts in no way, shape or form have anything to do with the subject matter on this forum.

You're a leech. Nothing more and nothing less.

Attach yourself to someone else.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-13-2007, 05:19 PM
The question again, LaDomino, why is it that you wanted me to make nice with The Devil and Shadow?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

You have attached yourself to THEM.

I know what you are, you were OUTTED long ago. In fact, you were the first one.

LaDominio
02-14-2007, 02:24 AM
With all due respect, youíre starting to sound silly.
You seem to lack the capacity to understand intelligent dialog.
Youíve already ignored my reply to that question many times, and you've kept asking it like a child.

I speak of love and truth and this is rejected by the ears of most because they have fortified their entire lives on lies.

02-14-2007, 06:24 AM
LaDominio wrote:
With all due respect, youíre starting to sound silly.
You seem to lack the capacity to understand intelligent dialog.
Youíve already ignored my reply to that question many times, and you've kept asking it like a child.

I speak of love and truth and this is rejected by the ears of most because they have fortified their entire lives on lies.

With all due respect, I'm NOT starting to sound silly.

I DON'T lack the capacity to understand intelligent dialogue.

YOU lack the capacity to present it.

I haven't ignored your reply because you haven't given one.

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?

I SPEAK OF LOVE AND TRUTH AND THIS IS REJECTED BY THE EARS OF MOST BECAUSE THEY HAVE FORTIFIED THEIR ENTIRE LIVES ON LIES.

My life is full of truth and love and it has nothing to do with you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-14-2007, 07:24 AM
LaDomino,

Is there some message or point you are trying to make about mind control within the music industry, mind control and/or the NWO?

If so, you certainly have side-stepped all around it.

You've already been OUTTED.

Why do you continue to converse with me?

Nothing will change.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-14-2007, 07:37 AM
What is the reason you wanted me to make nice with The Devil and Shadow?

A person who refers to me as a C*unt and a B*tch and makes funny about MY lacerated vagina.

Someone who was attempting to hypnotize me together with his cohort IGWT in an effort to implant commands that I know nothing about the music industry and I will say nothing about my past.

Someone who was hoping that together they could trigger BETA programming, have me email IGWT
sexual messages and perhaps use it against me.

Is there some reason you keep company with PIGS and, therefore, want me to as well????

Is there some reason you and IGWT together mentioned the entities with black eyes who have the born yesterday look and control the Illuminati. Entities who can glide across the floor?

WE know the answer, LaDomino.

Your persistance will not pay-off.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-14-2007, 07:39 AM
Do you have anything to add to mind control and/or mind control within the music industry or anything, for that matter, about the NWO?

If you do not, there is no reason to communicate with me; although in your delusional world you have denied doing so.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-14-2007, 07:42 AM
LaDomino,

I suggest you bring us more information about these "born yesterday" entities who control the Illuminati, have dark eyes and can glide across the floor.

Otherwise, you are just an "idiot" and not even a "useful one" at that.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-14-2007, 07:42 AM
The true oppression of man is spiritual ignorance and mental imprisonment. It has been the new world order since the early times of the new world. I am speaking of the human condition directly. Humankind is broken and we are each held responsible to mend it for ourselves.

I donít know of this 'outted' which you speak of, but is sounds very childish/american.

02-14-2007, 07:43 AM
Shall I bomb you some more or are you having a hard time keeping up with clear and concise questions/comments?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-14-2007, 07:46 AM
Chew on that for a while.

Now, let's hear you come back with some psychobabble that has nothing to do with mind control within the music industry or directly answers any of the questions presented.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-14-2007, 01:51 PM
LaDominio wrote:
The true oppression of man is spiritual ignorance and mental imprisonment. It has been the new world order since the early times of the new world. I am speaking of the human condition directly. Humankind is broken and we are each held responsible to mend it for ourselves.

I donít know of this 'outted' which you speak of, but is sounds very childish/american.

I think you are spiritually void and mentally imprisoned in psychobabble.

You haven't told me anything about the NWO that is of interest or mind control within the music industry for that matter.

The only information you brought to this forum was DISINFORMATION, with your cohort IGWT.

Oh, the word OUTTED sounds childish/American?

Well, how is this word? You've been EXPOSED for your deceitful purposes here on this forum

Is that better?

Do you like that word better?

You've been EXPOSED.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Please go tend to the "born yesterday" entities whom you've been in the same room with, have knowledge about and control the Illuminati and bring us some USEFUL information.

Otherwise, be on your way!

LaDominio
02-15-2007, 12:20 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
I think you are spiritually void and mentally imprisoned in psychobabble.

You haven't told me anything about the NWO that is of interest or mind control within the music industry for that matter.

The only information you brought to this forum was DISINFORMATION, with your cohort IGWT.

Oh, the word OUTTED sounds childish/American?

Well, how is this word? You've been EXPOSED for your deceitful purposes here on this forum

Is that better?

Do you like that word better?

You've been EXPOSED.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Please go tend to the "born yesterday" entities whom you've been in the same room with, have knowledge about and control the Illuminati and bring us some USEFUL information.

Otherwise, be on your way!


Your interest in the diversional 'NWO' conspiracy or your interest in 'mind control in the music industry' - is of no interest to me and it is in truth irrelevant.
I speak of a core flaw. It is exposed here with your agitated words.
They see the results of this flaw, but they donít ever question the source. And they attempt to eradicate the by-products of this flaw whenever one might present itself. If this continues, humankind will be fighting itself until it kills itself.

02-15-2007, 07:19 AM
LaDominio wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
I think you are spiritually void and mentally imprisoned in psychobabble.

You haven't told me anything about the NWO that is of interest or mind control within the music industry for that matter.

The only information you brought to this forum was DISINFORMATION, with your cohort IGWT.

Oh, the word OUTTED sounds childish/American?

Well, how is this word? You've been EXPOSED for your deceitful purposes here on this forum

Is that better?

Do you like that word better?

You've been EXPOSED.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Please go tend to the "born yesterday" entities whom you've been in the same room with, have knowledge about and control the Illuminati and bring us some USEFUL information.

Otherwise, be on your way!


Your interest in the diversional 'NWO' conspiracy or your interest in 'mind control in the music industry' - is of no interest to me and it is in truth irrelevant.
I speak of a core flaw. It is exposed here with your agitated words.
They see the results of this flaw, but they donít ever question the source. And they attempt to eradicate the by-products of this flaw whenever one might present itself. If this continues, humankind will be fighting itself until it kills itself.

OOoohhh, "agitated words."

Gee, what's worse?

Agitated words, if you are so inclined to believe this, or SATANIC PIGS???

We see where your interest lies, LaLa.

Are you in still in LaLa land?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-15-2007, 10:49 AM
BlueAngel you arent making any sense.

02-15-2007, 01:23 PM
LaDominio wrote:
BlueAngel you arent making any sense.

LaDomino,

I'm making perfect sense. It is YOU who is unable to communicate coherently.

I've never seen a person so desperate to make a point before, but unable to do so for the past two months.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-15-2007, 01:27 PM
LaDomino said:

"Your interest in the diversional 'NWO' conspiracy or your interest in 'mind control in the music industry' - is of no interest to me and it is in truth irrelevant."

However, it's relevant to me and that's what matters. What you think is irrelevant or relevant has no relevancy on what I believe to be of importance.

So why are you here?

Again, I think you need to seek some kind of professional help with this LOVE problem you are experiencing.

This really isn't the place.

Like I said, we do not employ medical personnel.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-16-2007, 01:03 AM
Where do your words come from? Or do you simply 'make up' your own reasoning? You say much that is not true, but you wish to believe it so, so for you, in your own mind, you make it so.

02-16-2007, 06:51 AM
LaDominio wrote:
Where do your words come from? Or do you simply 'make up' your own reasoning? You say much that is not true, but you wish to believe it so, so for you, in your own mind, you make it so.

Where do your words come from?

Such as:

The Iluminati is controlled by another entity of which they are unaware.

These entities have dark eyes, a "born-yesterday" appearance and can glide across the floor.

YOU have witnessed these entities, as stated by YOUR WORDS.

Is this something you just make up, in your own mind, but you wish to believe it so, for you it is true.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-16-2007, 07:10 AM
LaDomino,

Please tell us more about these "born-yesterday" entities with dark eyes who are possessed by demons and can glide across a room and control the Illuminati.

Is this a delusion?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-16-2007, 07:49 AM
IGWT has also stated that some say the reason Michael Jackson can GLIDE across the floor is similar to the way THESE entities that you and he describe can propel themselves in the same way.

THEY ARE possessed by demons.

Where did IGWT get this information about Jackon; (i.e., SOME SAY)?

Is it just happenstance that two posters on this forum who have been outted describe the same entities?

IGWT happened to see these entities at a cemetary.

Oh, yes, there's the evidence as presented by two posters who have been EXPOSED BY ME for having other motives for posting here.

IGWT can "verify" these entities as he saw them at a cemetary.

They control the Illuminati as stated by LaDomino, but the Illuminati do not know this.

But, LaDomino does.

IGWT attempted to disguise his "delusional" story about these entities as if it was Svaili who reported this "delusional" cemetary encounter with them.

Just as RedRat tried to disguise his warning to Anna Nicole as if a dead man had said it.

So, again, LaDomino.

YOU have no credibility on this site.

As American's or one BlueAngel might say, YOU HAVE BEEN OUTTED.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-16-2007, 06:01 PM
I can tell you they are some of my Children and you have known one.

I know you do not care, TOO DAMN FUNNY.

D E V I L

02-16-2007, 06:29 PM
cold wrote:
I can tell you they are some of my Children and you have known one.

I know you do not care, TOO DAMN FUNNY.

D E V I L

I can tell you that I know WHAT they are.

I have EXPOSED them.

They failed to do The Devil's work.

Whether I have known one, two, three, or four is of no importance to me.

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-16-2007, 07:19 PM
Who gives a true fuck what you believe or if you take another breath.

D E V I L

02-16-2007, 07:45 PM
cold wrote:
Who gives a true fuck what you believe or if you take another breath.

D E V I L

Many do!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-16-2007, 09:12 PM
Not even you.

D E V I L

visualvendet
04-05-2007, 04:36 PM
This movie shows what type of culture we can expect if we leave it in the hands of the dillusional government.
Apocalypto:
http://www.visualvendetta.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=181&Itemid=50

The storyline for this movie is soooo incredible. A must watch for all that haven't seen it.
Sorry but only with English Subtitles.... enjoy

Shadow
05-05-2007, 11:59 AM
Okay "Coldsheenow", here is a simple multiple choice quiz for you"

Which of the following are true:

1. You are a nasty little troll
2. You are a piece of shit
3. I own your ass (Think really hard about this one)
4. All of the above