PDA

View Full Version : Barbara Hartwell Part 3: The Jane Fonda Legacy


George_Bush
02-11-2007, 05:52 PM
Was Blue Hartwell a 'groovy chic' back in the day?

I bet she did the Jane Fonda workout.

I think she's a baby boomer.

She looks like one of those women's libers they used to have.

I bet she was a hippy back in the day.

Probably a CIA agent passing out LSD at Woodstock.

To be continued...

02-11-2007, 05:54 PM
Well, gee, don't leave us hangin'. I mean, what an interesting post.

We're on the edge of our seats.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

George_Bush
02-11-2007, 05:58 PM
Looks like my mums age...bunch of dorks...

Filthy hippies...

Probably got married to You Light Up My Life....

George_Bush
02-11-2007, 05:59 PM
To be continued...

02-11-2007, 06:13 PM
George_Bush wrote:
Looks like my mums age...bunch of dorks...

Filthy hippies...

Probably got married to You Light Up My Life....

You can throw song titles around from here until forever, but they mean NOTHING.

It's been a LONG TIME COMIN', but now it's here.

I didn't turn my back on GOD. I looked to him to help me survive the "satanic cult." I looked to him to shine his light on me.

HE did.

When I was institutionalized, it was said, "I would never see "The Light of Day."

Well, I did.

You tried to take that light from me.

I have no light for you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

George_Bush
02-11-2007, 07:14 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

George_Bush wrote:
Looks like my mums age...bunch of dorks...

Filthy hippies...

Probably got married to You Light Up My Life....

You can throw song titles around from here until forever, but they mean NOTHING.

It's been a LONG TIME COMIN', but now it's here.

I didn't turn my back on GOD. I looked to him to help me survive the "satanic cult." I looked to him to shine his light on me.

HE did.

When I was institutionalized, it was said, "I would never see "The Light of Day."

Well, I did.

You tried to take that light from me.

I have no light for you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Big

Fat

Liar

George_Bush
02-11-2007, 07:15 PM
Barbara,

We await your detailed information.

And tell the gang back at the 'Lodge',

TIMES, THEY ARE A CHANGIN'

02-11-2007, 07:19 PM
George_Bush wrote:
Barbara,

We await your detailed information.

And tell the gang back at the 'Lodge',

TIMES, THEY ARE A CHANGIN'

There is no Barbara on this thread.

There is no detailed information for you.

Tell Bob, too, that "Times, They are a Changin."

I am not BIG, FAT, nor am I a LIAR.

That is three strikes.

You are OUT!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

George_Bush
02-11-2007, 07:25 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

George_Bush wrote:
Barbara,

We await your detailed information.

And tell the gang back at the 'Lodge',

TIMES, THEY ARE A CHANGIN'

There is no Barbara on this thread.

There is no detailed information for you.

Tell Bob, too, that "Times, They are a Changin."

I am not BIG, FAT, nor am I a LIAR.

That is three strikes.

You are OUT!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Agent Hartwell,

Code Name: Black Angel

Objectives: Social Programming, Disinformation, Counter-intelligence Information Warfare.

Affilations: Ordo Illuminati, CIA, AARP.

George_Bush
02-11-2007, 07:34 PM
Touche

George_Bush
02-11-2007, 07:39 PM
Say, 'Barbs'...

Remember in Eyes Wide Shut...you know in that ackward moment after the Illuminati get done fornicating in their Sex/Death/Mask ritual, and then one of them sees Tom Cruise...

And their all like 'Wait a Minute! His blue robe ain't the right colour , he must be an imposter!

And then they all gather together and give him the silent staredown treatment...

And then the High Priest dude tells everybody that...like...their sanctity has been violated and somebody's got to get sacrificed...

And then that one chic says, 'Ok, I guess I'll get sacrificed...' and then they all go home and every thing is groovy cool?

Remember that, Barbs?

Yeah, this is kind of like that...

02-11-2007, 07:44 PM
Ah, you seem to have taken a wrong turn somewhere, Georgie boy.

I'm sure you realize Barbara Hartwell doesn't post here. She has her own website/place according to the information that has been posted on this forum.

If you venture over to her website, I'm sure she must have an email address so you can contact her. Tell her you are awaiting some specific information.

I don't see that it will be forthcoming as long as you continue to direct your comments to her on this site.

You can throw out the bait, but I don't bite.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-11-2007, 07:52 PM
George_Bush wrote:
Say, 'Barbs'...

Remember in Eyes Wide Shut...you know in that ackward moment after the Illuminati get done fornicating in their Sex/Death/Mask ritual, and then one of them sees Tom Cruise...

And their all like 'Wait a Minute! His blue robe ain't the right colour , he must be an imposter!

And then they all gather together and give him the silent staredown treatment...

And then the High Priest dude tells everybody that...like...their sanctity has been violated and somebody's got to get sacrificed...

And then that one chic says, 'Ok, I guess I'll get sacrificed...' and then they all go home and every thing is groovy cool?

Remember that, Barbs?

Yeah, this is kind of like that...

Really? THIS is just like that. They all go home and everything is groovy cool. In your eyes maybe because this is what you want to see, but this is not what will be the end-result.

I would definitely say without a doubt that if this is what you think you are truly DELUSIONAL.

If you think that THIS will be forgotten, everyone will go home and it will all be groovy cool, I can tell you with 100% absolute certainty, that THIS will not be the case.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-11-2007, 08:26 PM
TAKE NOTE:

George_Bush begins the mission with a song title, "You Light up My Life."

I answer with my reply that includes two songs by Springsteen; "The Light of Day" and "Long Time Comin."

An example of being programmed to react (non-reactive at present) to songs and/or answer back in verse/songs.

He replies that I am a BIG, FAT, LIAR regarding my first response to him.

Before I can respond to Big, fat, liar, he posts another comment directly under it purposely, to Barbara Hartwell that states something like:

"We are awaiting your information."

"Meet us at the Lodge"

and then a DYLAN song title, "Times They are a Changin."

What BUSH is trying to get is for me to give him information that what I've said on this forum is a big, fat, lie with the "we are awaiting your information."

Meet us at the Lodge is code.

It isn't a LIE. So, I don't respond to it.

He comments again regarding the "Eyes Wide Open" movie and how after the sacrifice everything is groovy just like THIS and they all go home.

This is a SUGGESTION to me. To just forget about my past and not to proceed further.

It's obvious this is directed at me, but he masks it by pretending he is speaking to Barbara Hartwell.

I assume in the end since he posted what her role was with the CIA; disinformation agent, etc., that HE/THEY would like me to say that I am Barbara Hartwell.

How this would benefit them, I have no clue other then he has speculated she is a disinformation agent.

Obviously, I'm not Hartwell and, even if I said I was, it can be proven that I'm not.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

George_Bush
02-11-2007, 09:12 PM
It's kinda groovy, like it is in a movie

Remember that, Barbs?

--N. 0=1

George_Bush
02-11-2007, 09:21 PM
Barbs, have you

looked at it yet?

You should, Barbs.

cold
02-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Behold the Witch cometh.

TheDevil

George_Bush
02-11-2007, 09:28 PM
cold wrote:
Behold the Witch cometh.

TheDevil

It's Barbs.

02-12-2007, 12:21 PM
Talk about delusional.

On Makow's site talking to Barbara Hartwell who isn't here and has never been here.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-12-2007, 02:15 PM
THE POWER OF THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND

Should not be underestimated nor should the power of HYPNOSIS in accessing the subconscious mind, especially when one is the subject of a mind control program.

During hypnosis, one is placed in an altered state of consciousness. Their subconscious mind is brought to the forefront where certain codes, commands and triggers are installed, embedded and implanted. This is a highly suggestive state of mind.

They might say when you hear this particular song you will feel this way; when you hear this particular phrase, you will recall this; when you hear this phrase and this command you will report the following.

Repetition is a factor, as well. When you hear this sound; when you hear this tone; and they will be repeated under hypnosis until the subject responds in the way that their handlers/controllers desire.

In this way, a mind control victim is never in control of their own thoughts/actions and behavior when incarcerated in the "cult."

Even when consciously going through day to day activities, there are a myriad of triggers that can cause a mind control victim to be placed in an altered state of consciousness and be unaware of it.

These triggers reach the subconscious mind unknowingly through the conscious mind.

So, the George_Bush FAILED operation is an example of this.

He was looking to place me in an altered state of consciousness with the song, "You light up my life."

I was programmed to alter change with songs.

He then called me a "big, fat, liar."

"Big, fat liar" was a suggestion.

"Meet me at the Lodge" was a trigger.

"We await your detailed information" was a command.

He was looking for me to call MYSELF a big, fat, liar regarding what I have reported about my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and, in particular, being used in the Music Industry as a sex slave.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-12-2007, 06:40 PM
George_Bush wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

George_Bush wrote:
Barbara,

We await your detailed information.

And tell the gang back at the 'Lodge',

TIMES, THEY ARE A CHANGIN'

There is no Barbara on this thread.

There is no detailed information for you.

Tell Bob, too, that "Times, They are a Changin."

I am not BIG, FAT, nor am I a LIAR.

That is three strikes.

You are OUT!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Agent Hartwell,

Code Name: Black Angel

Objectives: Social Programming, Disinformation, Counter-intelligence Information Warfare.

Affilations: Ordo Illuminati, CIA, AARP.



BlueAngel wrote:
You'll be talkin' out of both sides of your mouth real soon.

Receiving a taste of your own medicine, as well. Double doses, I might add.

BlueAngel wrote:
TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

Gee, guys, are you paranoid or something?

I know this because I'm an operative.

I know this because if they can do it to me they can do it to ANYONE...


BlueAngel wrote:
Did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.

BlueAngel wrote:
TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

Gee, guys, are you paranoid or something?

I know this because I'm an operative.

I know this because if they can do it to me they can do it to ANYONE...

BlueAngel

No. Obvious observations. The truth is not a delusion.

You must feel threatened by my knowledge.



BlueAngel wrote:
Sorry, but I don't shut up for anyone.

One minute IGWT is helping in my defense against the DEVIL, providing links to some of my posts, playing the protector role.

Then he is OUTTED.

His manipulation didn't work. His mind control tactics failed and so now we SEE his true colors and motives.

Not to protect me but to protect SOMEONE else.

By the way, did you just design that website?

Again, it's BlueAngel. My huband, children, family and friends can testify that is not me.

You have been OUTTED as a manipulator, in League with the Devil, a liar and using mind control tactics on this site.

You have no credibility.


BlueAngel wrote:
TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

Gee, guys, are you paranoid or something?

I know this because I'm an operative.

I know this because if they can do it to me they can do it to ANYONE...


BlueAngel wrote:
Let's not forget RedRat's repetition regarding Anna Nicole's death and her son's death.

He supposedly posted a warning to her on this site in September, 06.

Don't mess with Illuminati money.

He provided context that appeared to be a quote from her dead husband which was a warning.

When I pressed him. He said, he was the person who posted the warning on this site.

Did you think she Anna Nicole would come to this site and read your warning? I asked him.

I didn't receive an answer from RedRat, but The Devil replied YES.

Are they one in the same?

So, who was RedRat warning? He knew I would be on this site and knew Anna Nicole wouldn't.

His message TO ME on this thread regarding Anna Nicole's death was, "Now do you doubt me?"

I responded and quoted him. After I posted my comment, he had edited his original post and the question "Now do you doubt me?" had been changed.

I'm not married to oil money and I have no plans on sueing anyone for monetary gain.

Let's also remember the SCRIPTED "black boxes" in cars thread.

The "FATAL CRASH" message meant for my eyes only and the comment by IGWT, "Think Diana."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

NOW DO YOU DOUBT ME?


Think Diana

02-12-2007, 07:44 PM
What I am reporting on this site as to the various tactics directed at me because I am a mind control survivor, and because I have information that they desire never to be public, hence their reason for being here. There is no other, is similar to how I operated and what I reported in the past to THE OTHERS.

Yes, there were more details, more information, more names, more faces. The circumstances were different.

However, after I was tortured and left in a state of fear and anxiety, I told HIM/THEM when they were overjoyed at the fact that details were sketchy, it didn't matter.

The information had been passed on and was in safe-keeping.

What they did to me in order to silence, neutralize and contain me would be explained, as well.

It's been decades in the making, but IT WILL.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-12-2007, 08:06 PM
Madame you are Nutz.

TheDevil

George_Bush
02-13-2007, 02:11 PM
cold wrote:
Madame you are Nutz.

TheDevil

I suppose it is uncommon for us to 'agree', but I too am convinced that Barbara is really, and legally quacking mad.

02-13-2007, 05:24 PM
As if your opinion is worth anything.

George_Bush agrees with The Devil who is not of SOUND MIND.

Those who are not of SOUNDS MIND are incapable of judging the mental stability of another.

That would include you BUSH.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-14-2007, 09:53 AM
George_Bush wrote:

cold wrote:
Madame you are Nutz.

TheDevil

I suppose it is uncommon for us to 'agree', but I too am convinced that Barbara is really, and legally quacking mad.

That's putting it politely.

Ofcourse, we mustn't forget, that BlueAngel whom isn't Barbara - yet replies as if she is - was involved in CIA/MKULTRA until the late '90's, yet has been happily married 25 plus years.

The story doesn't add up.

02-14-2007, 10:10 AM
IGWT said:

"That's putting it politely."

"Ofcourse, we mustn't forget, that BlueAngel whom isn't Barbara - yet replies as if she is - was involved in CIA/MKULTRA until the late '90's, yet has been happily married 25 plus years."

"The story doesn't add up."

Yes, you must not forget that I never replied to anyone as if I were Barbara. I merely pointed out George_Bush's failed "covert" operation using mind control tactics.

I also told George that he was on the wrong site.

Pointed how he must be delusional to be speaking to Barbara here.

Advised him that she must have her own site and that he could email her there as he awaited her detailed information at the lodge.

No defense needed.

It is I who does not lack credibility.

It is YOU who does.

You have all revealed yourselves in an excellent manner.

You should KNOW, I've been married since 1982 and, therefore, no defense is needed against this ridiculous Hartwell accusation.

We could both stand in the same room together, if need be. But, it won't be needed.

Everything WE need, we have and more.

It is YOUR story that doesn't add up.

You have been OUTTED.

Anything you say is null and void.

Try as you might, but it changes NOTHING!

Perhaps my husband will post the next response.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-14-2007, 10:15 AM
Desperate men seek desperate measures.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-14-2007, 10:17 AM
Oh, and by the way, LaDomino, my husband of 25 years just brought me a beautiful bouquet of roses and a gift certificate for a SPA treatment.

Happy (Lonely) Valentine's Day to you!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-14-2007, 10:47 AM
Let's see.

What is going on here with their futile attempts in trying to convince ME that I'm Barbara Hartwell.

I mean, WE know that I'm not. It can be proven that I'm not.

So, what would be the purpose?

Must be they know of some disinformation that was implanted and they're trying desperately to call it up.

That is the only reasonable conclusion.

As I stated before even if they were successful, it can be proven otherwise.

Does Barbara Hartwell's past involve being used in the music industry as a sex slave?

Does Barbara Hartwell's past include being handled and controlled, abused by a very famous musician?

They have failed again.

So, IGWT, gee, one minute you were my buddy and the next you're not.

What's up with that?

Oh, yes, I remembered not to FORGET, you were involved in the "covert" operation with The Devil to trigger BETA programming.

They come as sheep dressed in wolves' clothing.

So transparent for all to see!

Desperate men seek desperate measures.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt
02-15-2007, 03:03 AM
igwt wrote:

George_Bush wrote:

cold wrote:
Madame you are Nutz.

TheDevil

I suppose it is uncommon for us to 'agree', but I too am convinced that Barbara is really, and legally quacking mad.

That's putting it politely.

Ofcourse, we mustn't forget, that BlueAngel whom isn't Barbara - yet replies as if she is - was involved in CIA/MKULTRA until the late '90's, yet has been happily married 25 plus years.

The story doesn't add up.


BlueAngel wrote:

This, because I had to protect myself from what they ultimately came to know and referred to as my "traitor" status, or there is a "rat" among us.

In Peace,
BlueAnel

02-15-2007, 07:16 AM
Yes, a RAT among "satanic pigs." This is how they referred to me.

Imagine that!!

Satanic pigs, rat, satanic pigs, rat.

Gee, I wonder what is more vile. Someone who is referred to as a RAT because SHE is passing along information about satanic pigs to the GOOD GUYS or satanic pigs?

Doesn't take a rocket scientist. Anyone with an iota of intelligence could figure this one out. That is, of course, except for IGWT.

In Peace,
BlueAngel