PDA

View Full Version : This BluAngel person just had a meltdown.

02-22-2007, 09:52 PM
This BluAngel person just had a meltdown.

I remember on HIS site when his life long friend said to me, "is it time for a meltdown?"

Nice, huh?

Psychologically, emotionally, mentally tortured on HIS site and these words of comfort offered to me by his life long friend.

Talk about sadistic.This BluAngel person just had a meltdown.

I remember on HIS site when his life long friend said to me, "is it time for a meltdown?"

Nice, huh?

Psychologically, emotionally, mentally tortured on HIS site and these words of comfort offered to me by his life long friend.

Nice, huh?

Nice, huh?

Nice, huh?

Nice, huh?

Talk about sadistic.