PDA

View Full Version : If successful you are The NWO


Michan
02-24-2007, 06:16 PM
Don’t you understand, the NWO is not a formed or present order of occult but you are all making it right now, as you are not elitist what comes is not a cult and so is currently a undeclared religion, the what if of the New world order is formed of those who uncover the conspiracy and form the government after such a proclamation of truth.

02-24-2007, 07:07 PM
Michan said:

"the New world order is formed of those who uncover the conspiracy and form the government after such a proclamation of truth."

We understand that what you speak is fiction.

The NWO is already formed.

Uncovering the truth may be humanity's last hope.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Michan
02-24-2007, 07:35 PM
We are not the Borg, so please only of yourself declare the intent for thy self.

-

You know many names of occult and faction, of religion, or groups of political domains and old world religious orders.

What is the global entity who promote the want of truth as anti-conspiracies who fight for the hope of freedom of information and right?

-

The religions have had theirs, they worship the ones who formed them against their own dogma’s of no graven images such as Christ on or the Cross alone.

Politics just has no instruction or institution of direction, as democrats are meant to be lead by the peoples overall opinion and the republican is elected for who’s one opinion might be best, but the senate is meant to be unbiased and impartial, congress can exist with these titles, the governors can not for a non-partisan rule.

The lost old world religious orders are forgotten, but once again exist as the exaggerated and miss interpreted myths of the deeds or misdeeds of a person whom did exist. The deity is a principal of nature with personification or anthropomorphism.

The factions are the radical groups who fight against us all for what their view of freedom or cause is, and so become terrorists to fight an unknown or unmentioned terror and so make it known with violence.

The occults are many, they are what conspire to control and dominate to rid and defile. They have many known names, and what purpose would they have in changing what you still can not prove to exist as they are in control the Beguine, Cathar, or the Illuminati and many more.

-

Look at yourself, “we” who,

The Nwo can be those who form rank, awaken the sleeping religious giants and befuddled government groups and fight back with the principle of true democratic freedom for the truth.

02-24-2007, 07:49 PM
I have no intention of declaring anything to you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Michan
02-24-2007, 08:25 PM
While enlightenment can never be declared and faith can never be with proof, belief is a state of mind as one puts for what only might be.


The New world order as you see it is not yet.

What is in existence is quiet and not heard and does not make trouble, but many have known of the domination before and so named them for it. The hypnotic powers of a seductress Vampire don’t just enter the world from the imagination. Since legend can not be erased, much of it exists in the stories and myths we now find fanatical, and what was the truth is rewritten by the dominate powers, and yet the truth of Bacchus and Orphius or Ba'al verses Ma'at, or the cult of Set after the third fall in egypt. So many examples, what goes on now is only a rerun of a history we can not learn to avoid as it is always rewritten or as they suffer their minor anihilations and end times forgotten.



Please note: what is prognostication is never true, to prophecy or tell as revelation will always be misleading and backwards from the truth and so should not be done, nore should fortune telling

--

On a side note, personally I have experienced a great deal from what you call a “mind control sexbot” and understand a great deal more about it than most. This however is a faithful statement as it can not be proven, but I will apply it here if you wish, it is currently fifty three pages long so… And I was hoping for help.

02-24-2007, 08:33 PM
Michan said:

"On a side note, personally I have experienced a great deal from what you call a “mind control sexbot” and understand a great deal more about it than most. This however is a faithful statement as it can not be proven, but I will apply it here if you wish, it is currently fifty three pages long so… And I was hoping for help."

First of all, when you state:

"I have experienced a great deal from what YOU call a "mind control sexbot" to whom are you referring?

If you are referring to me with the use of the word YOU, you have misspoken.

I have never used the words "mind control sexbot."

I have no idea what a mind control sexbot is. I, do, however, know what a mind control sex slave is.

If there is something you wish to post, you do not have to ask ME or anyone on this forum for permission.

That is your decision.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-24-2007, 08:58 PM
The witch strikes again.

D E V I L

02-24-2007, 09:03 PM
It's what I do best.

Being a mind control sex slave wasn't something I aspired to.

I understand you have WITCHES in the "cult," however, I didn't aspire to that title either nor did I ever hold it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Michan
02-24-2007, 09:04 PM
my apologies it was a miss qoute from ozziecynic, in the thread of seeking Mkultra babies.

I would also like to make another correction of my word fanatic for fantastical in my last post.


I now understand the reason for the quote button and again apologize.
I will post that new subject, and it is a long thread if it even fits

cold
02-24-2007, 09:22 PM
The witch of no knowledge strikes again.

D E V I L 2 3

Michan
02-24-2007, 09:42 PM
The devil…

The cult of known satanic understanding is fittingly the worst duped religion of them all. Lucifer was never evil nor a bad or corrupt ruler and was known as the light bringer, while he made a few small mistakes, his predecessor Lucifer the Second was the puppet leader for the real historical trouble makers and the war in heaven was the fall of Atlantis.

The devil refers to a man known as Beelzebub, and was a great fighter in the Asian past who formed the powers of Chin to world dominance, he so noted for slaying the populations of multiple towns for the belief of present witchcraft.

Satan is actually a reference to the opposer as a mental voice of torment and anguish, and so also was hear in biblical telling of Job and Jesus, those two took it lightly, but Beelzebub decided to rid the world of those who might be responsible for besieging him with that dark influence, so they called him the devil in later times.

--

MY wish to post knowledge is delayed as I must reword my charts.

LaDominio
02-25-2007, 04:23 AM
Michan wrote:
Don’t you understand, the NWO is not a formed or present order of occult but you are all making it right now, as you are not elitist what comes is not a cult and so is currently a undeclared religion, the what if of the New world order is formed of those who uncover the conspiracy and form the government after such a proclamation of truth.

Welcome, Michan ;-)

The entire concept of a 'NWO' is an installed concept. The world is always changing.

Rebellion only fortifies the chains, because when people rebel they become primal.

Rebellion to, or rejection of the current state of mind is a step in the right direction.

The only way we can observe the condition of the human race is to observe it in its present state.

02-25-2007, 07:52 AM
LaDomino is thrilled that we have a NEWCOMER whom he can practice his psychobabble on.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-25-2007, 07:53 AM
He seems to be attracted to subjects wherein the DEVIL is discussed.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
02-25-2007, 09:10 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

LaDomino is thrilled that we have a NEWCOMER whom he can practice his psychobabble on.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

He seems to be attracted to subjects wherein the DEVIL is discussed.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Why do you consider it your duty to ruin one of the few legitimate threads on this forum?

02-25-2007, 09:32 AM
My DUTY is to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
02-25-2007, 09:34 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
My DUTY is to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

So who are you pretending to be now?

02-25-2007, 09:35 AM
MY DUTY IS TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
02-25-2007, 09:37 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
MY DUTY IS TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

You are truly sad!

02-25-2007, 09:50 AM
You find protecting the Constitution of the United States of America sad?

You are truly sad.

MY DUTY IS TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
02-25-2007, 09:56 AM
Last week you claimed to be the mother of a marine. Previously you claimed to be "sex slave". Now you clame to be what? a soldier? Or just deluded?

02-25-2007, 10:19 AM
Shadow wrote:
Last week you claimed to be the mother of a marine. Previously you claimed to be "sex slave". Now you clame to be what? a soldier? Or just deluded?

I make no claims.

WOW! I'm the mother of a marine.

I mean, certainly that is inconceivable in your mind. Are you familiar with the fact that the US has a military and that the Marines comprise one branch of the armed services?

I didn't previously claim to be a sex slave.

I have STATED I was used in the music industry as a sex slave while incarcerated in the mind control "satanic cult," MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

Read, Shadow. Try to comprehend the written word.

In this way, you will not be so confused.

I have never claimed to be a soldier.

You appear to see things that aren't written.

Delusional again?

I am an OPERATIVE.

MY DUTY IS TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION of the United States of America.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
02-25-2007, 10:24 AM
A deluded fool in great need of her medications wrote:

Shadow wrote:
Last week you claimed to be the mother of a marine. Previously you claimed to be "sex slave". Now you clame to be what? a soldier? Or just deluded?

I make no claims.

WOW! I'm the mother of a marine.

I mean, certainly that is inconceivable in your mind. Are you familiar with the fact that the US has a military and that the Marines comprise one branch of the armed services?

I didn't previously claim to be a sex slave.

I have STATED I was used in the music industry as a sex slave while incarcerated in the mind control "satanic cult," MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

Read, Shadow. Try to comprehend the written word.

In this way, you will not be so confused.

I have never claimed to be a soldier.

You appear to see things that aren't written.

Delusional again?

I am an OPERATIVE.

MY DUTY IS TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION of the United States of America.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-25-2007, 11:05 AM
IT IS MY DUTY TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-25-2007, 01:00 PM
BA you can’t be serious. I think you are saying things that are deliberately disruptive.

02-25-2007, 01:32 PM
LaDominio wrote:
BA you can’t be serious. I think you are saying things that are deliberately disruptive.

I am very SERIOUS!

Considering the "childish" behavior and comments
displayed by all of the fradulent posters who come to this site, but have no interest in what this forum exists for, not to mention their inappropriate and filthy language, I find that your finding of the following statement by me to be deliberately disruptive has proven yet again to unveil another piece of your fragile psyche' for us to peer into.

IT IT MY DUTY TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Yet again, Shadow provides another glimpse of him/herself for us to see with her comment indicating that she finds the above statement made by me to be truly sad.

I assume you are not American citizens or unpatriotic if you are so.

LaDomino prefers comments made by Shadow, The Devil, IGWT, and all the other frauds because he is one of THEM. They have no interest in conspiracies such as mind control and no reason for posting on this forum other than to cause disruption and post comments that do not pertain to anything that is the subject matter on this forum.

If my "disruptive" comment, as you have referred to it, has chased all the "little kiddies" from the "intellectual" world and back to their sandboxes elsewhere then SO BE IT!

It is another JOB well-done and I shall pat myself on the back!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-25-2007, 01:51 PM
Where'd ya go, LaDomino?

Did my comment "disrupt" your fragile psyche'?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold
02-25-2007, 08:06 PM
Not mine, you lie very well, good job.

D E V I L 2 3

02-25-2007, 08:15 PM
You're interpreting incorrectly.

Nowhere did I indicate he was one of yours.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LaDominio
02-25-2007, 09:54 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

LaDomino prefers comments made by Shadow, The Devil, IGWT, and all the other frauds because he is one of THEM. They have no interest in conspiracies such as mind control and no reason for posting on this forum other than to cause disruption and post comments that do not pertain to anything that is the subject matter on this forum.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

:lol: I am not associated with anyone on this board as you say. But believe what you will.

Your quarrels blind you from an important truth.

Shadow
02-26-2007, 06:56 AM
Your quarrels blind you from an important truth.

It is more her state of mind that blinds her.

02-26-2007, 08:42 AM
LaDominio wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

LaDomino prefers comments made by Shadow, The Devil, IGWT, and all the other frauds because he is one of THEM. They have no interest in conspiracies such as mind control and no reason for posting on this forum other than to cause disruption and post comments that do not pertain to anything that is the subject matter on this forum.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

:lol: I am not associated with anyone on this board as you say. But believe what you will.

Your quarrels blind you from an important truth.

You can't be blinded from something that doesn't exist, LaDomino.

If there's some hidden truth you want to express, LaDomino, please feel free. But, remember, no psychobabble.

Clear and concise.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I will believe what I know.

I don't have any quarrels.

02-26-2007, 08:44 AM
Shadow wrote:
Your quarrels blind you from an important truth.

It is more her state of mind that blinds her.


So, if I was in an "altered" state of mind then I would be able to see the truth as you desire for me to know it, which, in reality are LIES!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow
02-26-2007, 12:08 PM
So, if I was in an "altered" state of mind then I would be able to see the truth as you desire for me to know it, which, in reality are LIES!

How do you know? Have you seen them?

02-26-2007, 12:17 PM
I doubt your handlers unlock your chains long enough to let you out to see anything.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-26-2007, 12:23 PM
Look, Shadow and LaDomino are "hangin' out" together over there to the left.

Is LaDomino back-up for Shadow?

Sooooooo cute!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-26-2007, 12:25 PM
Last, but not least:

Shadow's empty threat that if Springsteen knew about the lies I was spreading about him, he would shut the site down, the good doctor and sue me for libel.

I suggested she tell him.

Her response was something like the following:

Why would I tell him, I like this site. I don't want it to be destroyed.

As if he had the power to do this because I stated his own words.

He finds U2's song, "Mysterious Ways," an incestuous song, sexual and dangerous.

THOSE ARE HIS WORDS.

As I advised Shadow, as far as a lawsuit, it is the other way around.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P.S. As if he doesn't know and as if WE don't know why Shadow and the other frauds even bother to post here.

George_Bush
02-26-2007, 01:23 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Michan said:

"the New world order is formed of those who uncover the conspiracy and form the government after such a proclamation of truth."

We understand that what you speak is fiction.

The NWO is already formed.

Uncovering the truth may be humanity's last hope.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Actually, Michan, as painful as this is for me to admit, I actually agree with BA on this one.

(gag! hope I don't have to do that again!)

02-26-2007, 01:28 PM
George_Bush wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Michan said:

"the New world order is formed of those who uncover the conspiracy and form the government after such a proclamation of truth."

We understand that what you speak is fiction.

The NWO is already formed.

Uncovering the truth may be humanity's last hope.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Actually, Michan, as painful as this is for me to admit, I actually agree with BA on this one.

(gag! hope I don't have to do that again!)

You didn't have to do it the first time. Apparently, you like gagging on your own vomit.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

There they are waiting on the sidelines for their turn at bat.

No matter how many times they strike out, they just keep comin' back for more.

Glutten's for punishment.

cold
02-26-2007, 08:24 PM
I believe the thing that makes her so ill tempered is the chronic rash she has from being astride her broom so much. Vaseline might help.

D E V I L 2 3

02-26-2007, 09:01 PM
I would suggest vaseline for you, but what you're in desperate need of doesn't come in a jar.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P.S. Your comment is, well, just so REALISTIC!!!!