PDA

View Full Version : Freemasons and Monotheists Worship Satan


Derek17
03-03-2007, 01:33 AM
Freemasons, as well as all monotheists, whether inadvertantly or not, worship Satan. It is clear to me that the creator of the physical universe is evil. By acknowledging that we are forced to die, decay, and suffer no matter what, the nature of the "god," and of this material universe becomes more clear.

Why would a loving god create the food chain, where animals are forced to kill eachother to survive? Look at all the rampant exploitation and injustice which is common place and seemingly normal. Why would a loving god create physical matter that decays inherintly and forces unavoidable suffering and death? Why would a loving god create evil beings to exploit the innocent? It is because the "god," of this world is clearly evil. The "god," of the physical universe is NOT the True God of unconditional Love and Goodness.



Here are two extremely relevant excerpt from a piece by Amitakh Stanford called, "The Real Secret Word of The Freemasons

----

The Freemasons have often been called satanic, which is something that they are very capable of fending off. While its rank and file members are ignorant of the purpose of the organization, some know. Freemasons deflect accusations of being a satanic society largely by employing the cover of being a philanthropic organization. But what is at the core of the Freemasons' beliefs? It is the belief in a single architect of the universe. One must ask if that architect is Satan, all the while bearing in mind that very few would knowingly worship Satan. Freemasonry is based upon the legend of the building of Solomon's Temple, which is said to have employed thousands of masons and stonecutters almost 3,000 years ago...

...Christianity was not founded by Jesus. The work of the early Christians and the propaganda of Paul and those who hid themselves behind the name of Jesus all contributed to the invention of a marvellous story which resulted in Jesus being known to this day as the founder of a religion that was never his. Similarly, Jesus is being falsely associated with the Ascended Masters in the Theosophical teaching. Jesus has nothing to do with the ascended masters, and very little to do with modern Christianity. In fact, Christianity only became orthodox when Emperor Constantine and the church councils created creeds and canons at the Council of Nicea in 325 A.D. With this human-made church law, the followers of Christianity no longer abide by the teachings of Jesus, but instead follow the dictates of the church.

In current Christianity, it appears that Christians relish in the murder of Jesus and are so taken in by it that they re-enact His brutal crucifixion. Christians call the murdering day "Good Friday" which term they excuse away with Easter Sunday and the supposed physical resurrection of Jesus. On a regular basis, Christians symbolically eat the body of Jesus in what is euphemistically called the "Eucharist" where they also symbolically drink the blood of Christ. These gruesome symbolic acts are signs of cannibalism and vampirism. These horrible acts are falsely presented at least four times in the extant Bible to give the church and its followers apparent authority and authenticity to practise the repulsive rites. See: Matthew 26:26-28; Mark 14:22-24; Luke 22:19-20; 1 Corinthians 11:24-29.

Nearly all Christian churches display crosses to remind followers of the horrible murder of Jesus. Many of the crosses bear a male figure nailed onto them to represent Jesus, who is graphically displayed in a gory and agonizing depiction of his murder on a cross. This depiction is grotesquely objectionable to any thinking, feeling beings.

Can you see the similarity between Christianity and Freemasonry? What kind of a "god" would thirst for blood? What kind of a "god" would want gruesome murders re-lived over and over in the human psyche. With regard to Christians — it is far worse than for the Masons. According to many Freemasons, Abiff supposedly represents Jesus — who incidentally had not yet been born when Solomon was in power. But, Christianity symbolically does those dreadful things to the one they claim to believe is the Son of the God of Light.

So there you have it — Yes, it appears quite clearly that Freemasons, however unwittingly, are devil worshippers. Similarly, Christians, however unwittingly, are also worshipping Satan.

Darkness has always coveted that of the Light; it also corrupts that of the Light whenever possible, as can be seen in Christianity...

© 2004 Dr. Amitakh Stanford & AHSAF

----


Here is the link to the entire piece on it's original website : http://www.xeeatwelve.net/articles/the_word.htm



All beings who have been faithful to the Light will be returning to their home of Unconditional Love, Light, Truth, Purity, and Goodness, where there is NO suffering, death, or evil of any kind.

All beings of the True Light should search deep in their hearts and selves for what is right. You should try to overcome ingrained prejudices and programming when searching for the Truth. The TRUTH is WITHIN.

LaDominio
03-03-2007, 02:34 AM
From your first statement it is clear you do not understand life and death.

Consider my words,
In all things there is life. Life is all things.

In this system called reality, there is perceived 'life' and 'death'.
With proper analysis, you will find that reality would not function without death.
What is death?

If there was no death, there would be no perception of life in this reality.

Death is an illusion we take too seriously. It is not final. We are Life - we cannot truly die. But our holographic bodies must eventually expire - if not, this fragile reality would spin far out of sync.


It is also clear that you donít understand 'a loving God'.


This reality was created not to be a reflection of heaven or a second hell. In fact it was created as perfectly functioning natural system. Animals didnt eat each other, and humans didnt eat animals. Everything was aplenty. The life span of a living being was much higher as you would imagine.
We as people are free to do. We are free to act in virtue or malice. Compulsion or wisdom. We are not given any guidance but advice, and our choices are our own.
The people have collectively made a choice that works to our disadvantage and to the disadvantage of all living things here. They do not know it is a choice; they think that it is the natural way, and have no control over it. But this is not the case.
Humankind has managed to break this reality - we have damaged many of the natural systems.
We were given powerful brains, but we misuse them.
Our science is not a progression, it is a lack of understanding. Those who are aware understand how the systems work, and also know that natural systems must not be tampered with.
But look now what science is doing to us and to the Earth. This coupled with the collective state of mind is a volatile concoction.

If God had created a world of pure love, we as conscious humans would not know the beauty of love. In fact, hate would be beautiful to us.
Because things are subject to time and decay, they are beautiful.
The nature of this reality is -work equals result-. And we are all required to maintain the beautiful things in this world including ourselves. But we donít.
A beautiful flower needs water and sunlight, otherwise it will wither and die. This same principal applies to every living thing.
Life must be lived with honor. We should respect ourselves and our felow humans as the divine creations that we are.
The Japanese came close to some of these virtues.


This place was never intended to be any kind of nirvana - it is what we make it. That is the beauty of it. But with our free choice what we choose is an ugly sight. People donít know what to choose Ė they are lost. And this predicament has nothing to do with God Ė it is entirely our doing.

George_Bush
03-03-2007, 02:30 PM
Derek17 wrote:
Freemasons, as well as all monotheists, whether inadvertantly or not, worship Satan. It is clear to me that the creator of the physical universe is evil. By acknowledging that we are forced to die, decay, and suffer no matter what, the nature of the "god," and of this material universe becomes more clear.

Why would a loving god create the food chain, where animals are forced to kill eachother to survive? Look at all the rampant exploitation and injustice which is common place and seemingly normal. Why would a loving god create physical matter that decays inherintly and forces unavoidable suffering and death? Why would a loving god create evil beings to exploit the innocent? It is because the "god," of this world is clearly evil. The "god," of the physical universe is NOT the True God of unconditional Love and Goodness.



Here are two extremely relevant excerpt from a piece by Amitakh Stanford called, "The Real Secret Word of The Freemasons

----

The Freemasons have often been called satanic, which is something that they are very capable of fending off. While its rank and file members are ignorant of the purpose of the organization, some know. Freemasons deflect accusations of being a satanic society largely by employing the cover of being a philanthropic organization. But what is at the core of the Freemasons' beliefs? It is the belief in a single architect of the universe. One must ask if that architect is Satan, all the while bearing in mind that very few would knowingly worship Satan. Freemasonry is based upon the legend of the building of Solomon's Temple, which is said to have employed thousands of masons and stonecutters almost 3,000 years ago...

...Christianity was not founded by Jesus. The work of the early Christians and the propaganda of Paul and those who hid themselves behind the name of Jesus all contributed to the invention of a marvellous story which resulted in Jesus being known to this day as the founder of a religion that was never his. Similarly, Jesus is being falsely associated with the Ascended Masters in the Theosophical teaching. Jesus has nothing to do with the ascended masters, and very little to do with modern Christianity. In fact, Christianity only became orthodox when Emperor Constantine and the church councils created creeds and canons at the Council of Nicea in 325 A.D. With this human-made church law, the followers of Christianity no longer abide by the teachings of Jesus, but instead follow the dictates of the church.

In current Christianity, it appears that Christians relish in the murder of Jesus and are so taken in by it that they re-enact His brutal crucifixion. Christians call the murdering day "Good Friday" which term they excuse away with Easter Sunday and the supposed physical resurrection of Jesus. On a regular basis, Christians symbolically eat the body of Jesus in what is euphemistically called the "Eucharist" where they also symbolically drink the blood of Christ. These gruesome symbolic acts are signs of cannibalism and vampirism. These horrible acts are falsely presented at least four times in the extant Bible to give the church and its followers apparent authority and authenticity to practise the repulsive rites. See: Matthew 26:26-28; Mark 14:22-24; Luke 22:19-20; 1 Corinthians 11:24-29.

Nearly all Christian churches display crosses to remind followers of the horrible murder of Jesus. Many of the crosses bear a male figure nailed onto them to represent Jesus, who is graphically displayed in a gory and agonizing depiction of his murder on a cross. This depiction is grotesquely objectionable to any thinking, feeling beings.

Can you see the similarity between Christianity and Freemasonry? What kind of a "god" would thirst for blood? What kind of a "god" would want gruesome murders re-lived over and over in the human psyche. With regard to Christians — it is far worse than for the Masons. According to many Freemasons, Abiff supposedly represents Jesus — who incidentally had not yet been born when Solomon was in power. But, Christianity symbolically does those dreadful things to the one they claim to believe is the Son of the God of Light.

So there you have it — Yes, it appears quite clearly that Freemasons, however unwittingly, are devil worshippers. Similarly, Christians, however unwittingly, are also worshipping Satan.

Darkness has always coveted that of the Light; it also corrupts that of the Light whenever possible, as can be seen in Christianity...

© 2004 Dr. Amitakh Stanford & AHSAF

----


Here is the link to the entire piece on it's original website : http://www.xeeatwelve.net/articles/the_word.htm



All beings who have been faithful to the Light will be returning to their home of Unconditional Love, Light, Truth, Purity, and Goodness, where there is NO suffering, death, or evil of any kind.

All beings of the True Light should search deep in their hearts and selves for what is right. You should try to overcome ingrained prejudices and programming when searching for the Truth. The TRUTH is WITHIN.

Leave.

Shadow
03-04-2007, 11:25 AM
How does George Mason come into this?

cold
03-04-2007, 07:41 PM
[quote]
Derek17 wrote:
Freemasons, as well as all monotheists, whether inadvertantly or not, worship Satan. It is clear to me that the creator of the physical universe is evil. By acknowledging that we are forced to die, decay, and suffer no matter what, the nature of the \"god,\" and of this material universe becomes more clear.

Why would a loving god create the food chain, where animals are forced to kill eachother to survive? Look at all the rampant exploitation and injustice which is common place and seemingly normal. Why would a loving god create physical matter that decays inherintly and forces unavoidable suffering and death? Why would a loving god create evil beings to exploit the innocent? It is because the \"god,\" of this world is clearly evil. The \"god,\" of the physical universe is NOT the True God of unconditional Love and Goodness.



Here are two extremely relevant excerpt from a piece by Amitakh Stanford called, \"The Real Secret Word of The Freemasons

----

The Freemasons have often been called satanic, which is something that they are very capable of fending off. While its rank and file members are ignorant of the purpose of the organization, some know. Freemasons deflect accusations of being a satanic society largely by employing the cover of being a philanthropic organization. But what is at the core of the Freemasons\' beliefs? It is the belief in a single architect of the universe. One must ask if that architect is Satan, all the while bearing in mind that very few would knowingly worship Satan. Freemasonry is based upon the legend of the building of Solomon\'s Temple, which is said to have employed thousands of masons and stonecutters almost 3,000 years ago...

...Christianity was not founded by Jesus. The work of the early Christians and the propaganda of Paul and those who hid themselves behind the name of Jesus all contributed to the invention of a marvellous story which resulted in Jesus being known to this day as the founder of a religion that was never his. Similarly, Jesus is being falsely associated with the Ascended Masters in the Theosophical teaching. Jesus has nothing to do with the ascended masters, and very little to do with modern Christianity. In fact, Christianity only became orthodox when Emperor Constantine and the church councils created creeds and canons at the Council of Nicea in 325 A.D. With this human-made church law, the followers of Christianity no longer abide by the teachings of Jesus, but instead follow the dictates of the church.

In current Christianity, it appears that Christians relish in the murder of Jesus and are so taken in by it that they re-enact His brutal crucifixion. Christians call the murdering day \"Good Friday\" which term they excuse away with Easter Sunday and the supposed physical resurrection of Jesus. On a regular basis, Christians symbolically eat the body of Jesus in what is euphemistically called the \"Eucharist\" where they also symbolically drink the blood of Christ. These gruesome symbolic acts are signs of cannibalism and vampirism. These horrible acts are falsely presented at least four times in the extant Bible to give the church and its followers apparent authority and authenticity to practise the repulsive rites. See: Matthew 26:26-28; Mark 14:22-24; Luke 22:19-20; 1 Corinthians 11:24-29.

Nearly all Christian churches display crosses to remind followers of the horrible murder of Jesus. Many of the crosses bear a male figure nailed onto them to represent Jesus, who is graphically displayed in a gory and agonizing depiction of his murder on a cross. This depiction is grotesquely objectionable to any thinking, feeling beings.

Can you see the similarity between Christianity and Freemasonry? What kind of a \"god\" would thirst for blood? What kind of a \"god\" would want gruesome murders re-lived over and over in the human psyche. With regard to Christians — it is far worse than for the Masons. According to many Freemasons, Abiff supposedly represents Jesus — who incidentally had not yet been born when Solomon was in power. But, Christianity symbolically does those dreadful things to the one they claim to believe is the Son of the God of Light.

So there you have it — Yes, it appears quite clearly that Freemasons, however unwittingly, are devil worshippers. Similarly, Christians, however unwittingly, are also worshipping Satan.

Darkness has always coveted that of the Light; it also corrupts that of the Light whenever possible, as can be seen in Christianity...

Not a word untrue and still the human can not believe.

Have I said anything different?
No.

The Christ said Satan is the God of this world.

Have I said anything different?
No.

I SPEAK THE TRUTH.

T H E D E V I L

George_Bush
03-05-2007, 11:58 AM
cold wrote:
[quote]
Derek17 wrote:
Freemasons, as well as all monotheists, whether inadvertantly or not, worship Satan. It is clear to me that the creator of the physical universe is evil. By acknowledging that we are forced to die, decay, and suffer no matter what, the nature of the \"god,\" and of this material universe becomes more clear.

Why would a loving god create the food chain, where animals are forced to kill eachother to survive? Look at all the rampant exploitation and injustice which is common place and seemingly normal. Why would a loving god create physical matter that decays inherintly and forces unavoidable suffering and death? Why would a loving god create evil beings to exploit the innocent? It is because the \"god,\" of this world is clearly evil. The \"god,\" of the physical universe is NOT the True God of unconditional Love and Goodness.



Here are two extremely relevant excerpt from a piece by Amitakh Stanford called, \"The Real Secret Word of The Freemasons

----

The Freemasons have often been called satanic, which is something that they are very capable of fending off. While its rank and file members are ignorant of the purpose of the organization, some know. Freemasons deflect accusations of being a satanic society largely by employing the cover of being a philanthropic organization. But what is at the core of the Freemasons\' beliefs? It is the belief in a single architect of the universe. One must ask if that architect is Satan, all the while bearing in mind that very few would knowingly worship Satan. Freemasonry is based upon the legend of the building of Solomon\'s Temple, which is said to have employed thousands of masons and stonecutters almost 3,000 years ago...

...Christianity was not founded by Jesus. The work of the early Christians and the propaganda of Paul and those who hid themselves behind the name of Jesus all contributed to the invention of a marvellous story which resulted in Jesus being known to this day as the founder of a religion that was never his. Similarly, Jesus is being falsely associated with the Ascended Masters in the Theosophical teaching. Jesus has nothing to do with the ascended masters, and very little to do with modern Christianity. In fact, Christianity only became orthodox when Emperor Constantine and the church councils created creeds and canons at the Council of Nicea in 325 A.D. With this human-made church law, the followers of Christianity no longer abide by the teachings of Jesus, but instead follow the dictates of the church.

In current Christianity, it appears that Christians relish in the murder of Jesus and are so taken in by it that they re-enact His brutal crucifixion. Christians call the murdering day \"Good Friday\" which term they excuse away with Easter Sunday and the supposed physical resurrection of Jesus. On a regular basis, Christians symbolically eat the body of Jesus in what is euphemistically called the \"Eucharist\" where they also symbolically drink the blood of Christ. These gruesome symbolic acts are signs of cannibalism and vampirism. These horrible acts are falsely presented at least four times in the extant Bible to give the church and its followers apparent authority and authenticity to practise the repulsive rites. See: Matthew 26:26-28; Mark 14:22-24; Luke 22:19-20; 1 Corinthians 11:24-29.

Nearly all Christian churches display crosses to remind followers of the horrible murder of Jesus. Many of the crosses bear a male figure nailed onto them to represent Jesus, who is graphically displayed in a gory and agonizing depiction of his murder on a cross. This depiction is grotesquely objectionable to any thinking, feeling beings.

Can you see the similarity between Christianity and Freemasonry? What kind of a \"god\" would thirst for blood? What kind of a \"god\" would want gruesome murders re-lived over and over in the human psyche. With regard to Christians — it is far worse than for the Masons. According to many Freemasons, Abiff supposedly represents Jesus — who incidentally had not yet been born when Solomon was in power. But, Christianity symbolically does those dreadful things to the one they claim to believe is the Son of the God of Light.

So there you have it — Yes, it appears quite clearly that Freemasons, however unwittingly, are devil worshippers. Similarly, Christians, however unwittingly, are also worshipping Satan.

Darkness has always coveted that of the Light; it also corrupts that of the Light whenever possible, as can be seen in Christianity...

Not a word untrue and still the human can not believe.

Have I said anything different?
No.

The Christ said Satan is the God of this world.

Have I said anything different?
No.

I SPEAK THE TRUTH.

T H E D E V I L

[The Christ said Satan is the God of this world.]

Actually, it was Apostle Paulos who said that.

You do not speak the truth.

You are a liar and the father of thereof. When you speak Lie, you speak your native tongue.

Christ did say that.

I speak the truth.

--M I Ch A E L

cold
03-05-2007, 08:35 PM
I gladdy accept the title Father of lies and I am also the Father of science. You, little one are not Mi Chai El. For even Mi Chai El does not rail against me. I still answer to GOD and must get permission as I did when assailing Job. I am the adversary of humanity not the adversary of GOD.

Learn this.

D E V I L

Shadow
03-06-2007, 09:36 AM
I repeat myself,

What does George Mason have to do with this?

George_Bush
03-06-2007, 08:43 PM
cold wrote:
I gladdy accept the title Father of lies and I am also the Father of science. You, little one are not Mi Chai El. For even Mi Chai El does not rail against me. I still answer to GOD and must get permission as I did when assailing Job. I am the adversary of humanity not the adversary of GOD.

Learn this.

D E V I L

I did not rail against you.

I quoted the words of Your Master concerning you.

You are the adversary of humanity.

You are the adversary of God.

I am Michael.

You mispelt 'gladdly'.

-- M I Ch A E L

UrFavNME
04-23-2007, 11:55 AM
Buncha Dings.

Shadow
04-30-2007, 12:40 PM
ColdSheenow (The horses arse itself) wrote:
YES, SHADOW, I'M A TROLL! I WILL SEEK YOUR DESTRUCTION TILL ETERNITY! I WILL DESTROY YOUR LIES AND FILTH FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH! WE WILL DELIGHT IN YOUR MISERY AND PATHETIC LIFE! WE WILL BE THERE WHEN YOU SQIURM IN YOUR OWN FECES~INFESTED COFFIN! WE ARE YOU!





I AM THE KING OF THE INTERNET! I SEEK AND DESTROY SHADOW---COLD---SHIT! MY EMPLOYER DEMANDS THIS! I SHALL COMPLY!


I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!

I SHALL COMPLY! xxXnn..X....`n I SHALL COMPLY!

rahman700
03-28-2008, 07:59 AM
Freemasons, as well as all monotheists, whether inadvertantly or not, worship Satan.

...Christianity was not founded by Jesus.


I'm not in a position to say whether Freemasons worship Satan. And whether Christians or monotheists in general worship Satan just depends on whether you are applying a literal definition to Satan - immorality incarnate - or being much more subjective in what you mean.

The point about Christianity not being founded by Jesus is much more interesting though. What Jesus actually believed, as opposed to how he's interpreted in the Christian doctrine, is not the subject of as much conjecture as it should be.

KSigMason
09-16-2008, 12:15 AM
Has anyone read about the Cathars of the 12th/13th century?

It is clear to me that the creator of the physical universe is evil
If I remember my history, this is a Cathar ideal.

Edwin Booth
10-10-2008, 07:18 PM
To start out with, Paul does not know Jesus - he doesn't refer to him. Paul speaks of "the risen Christ". For Paul, the Christ is the part of God within each person.

As for "Satan" being the creator of our universe, I don't think so. The first references to a "Satan" are to a servant of God who informs a man that he (the satan) would have killed the man before allowing him to disobey God. In the book of Job he also is clearly a servant of God.

Finally, let's look at creation. Can you think of a way to experience bliss without pain? Can you know love without having hated and been hated? I don't know how the Creator could have created a world in which we could know the highest good, pleasure, love, service without the existence of their opposites.

Ozziecynic
10-10-2008, 11:17 PM
ED: Whom are you addressing your last post to the thread author or my last post if it is the later the questions werent for you also it doesnt come close to answering my questions.:confused:

Ozziecynic
10-16-2008, 06:27 AM
Has anyone read about the Cathars of the 12th/13th century

To Worshipful Master

I have i have also read many things about Gnostic societies which which brings me to question ive been meaning to ask a mason and Master Mason like yourself should definitely be qualified to answer.
The Question is so how did Freemasonry evolve from being like the cathars teaching the material world was evil and that of the false material God the Demiurge to GAOTU & freemasonry involved in political intrigues eg subversive movements which are very Material matters or science like the Royal society in 15 century England with Flood and Francis Bacon .
Why do masons today have logical postivist view of the world that science & technology(not that this is all bad ofcause) and materialism is all good when most pure Gnostic groups taught disdain for the material world and a particular disdain for the OT and Jewish God whom they termed the Demiurge the creater of this eon which they believe is profane.
I would appreciate your response sorry for any bluntness or rudeness I may have shown towards yourself & brothers, however until i get answers my fear towards your universal order will not subside easily.
Also do masons believe that Magdalane was Christs wife or Sophia Pistis of most gnostic groups. By the way I am not expecting you to tell me I have to join your frat just to get a few general answers as most of these questions I am posing are open knowledge to those that read and research the subject thoroughly outside of Freemasonry membership, so theres no esoteric secrets you will be giving away to a profane individual like me so theres nothing to lose in being open!.

Ban Freekmasons
07-13-2014, 10:24 AM
Interesting :cool: