PDA

View Full Version : It's time to check your reality

03-19-2007, 05:52 PM
enough said, but then again, the informed are a small part of this country, quit talking about informing, and get your ass in gear and do something pertinant, by taking some time and trying to access sleepy braincells we accomplish vital awakening.
God be willing...

because this country is so slow to awaken. To the informed, make sure you know how to use your gun.
They have ventured into a realm that needs to be erased and exorcised from mankinds fears.
Donald v Greenwalt,
Life should be grand, if your willing to accept less, I'm sorry but I won't help you.

03-19-2007, 06:37 PM
God once shed his grace on thee.
But Americans became apathetic, will our ignorance spell compliance too their ideals?
We are a Republic, if you don't remember what that means, open up dictionary dot com.

03-19-2007, 09:59 PM
Wango Tango, Wango Tango....

03-19-2007, 10:03 PM
Edit...

cold
03-19-2007, 10:06 PM
You are speaking to the dead.

D E V I L

03-19-2007, 10:09 PM
even if dead, we still try to accomplish, atleast thats how I understood it?>

03-19-2007, 10:13 PM
salvo is fired........
Do you grow a wonderous weed?
Or are you just a malcontent?

03-19-2007, 10:27 PM
Where's the fucken quick rebuttle.Take your time you have showed multiple colors, but your still lacking in substance.

By the way, life can be better than spontainious, but first it must adhere to the belief that life is fucked up, and things need to change.
And that little kid, might imagine more than you did> but it might become true.

WE are on the spinicker, will the devil choose to lead or will it follow, just to be close to man.
Personally I think that the great serpent wants ignorance, and thus we are, (american perenthesise)
SIC, Im sure that all of it is fucked up, but I didn't want
to take time to check dictionary dot fucken com.
DEvil your a fucken idiot, believe in mans growth, take a breadth of what you will, time is very precious to us, and your existance is a forgotten quandry.
Can I be a meglomaniac, and still be sincere, beter than Cold I would imagine.

03-19-2007, 11:44 PM
So fucken what, I might consider myself graced and thus, fuck yea, abit of a meglomanic, but damn it I'm fucken tired, did you take a small part of your day to actually think?

03-20-2007, 12:10 AM
Fire back, most won't trust an entity that calls itself the devil, what a hellish path?
Become within first. and maybe I'll listen to your shit/

and I do seek seekers.............

evidently he's taking time to ponder?

03-20-2007, 12:59 AM
I admit I had to cough, what are you willing to confess?

03-20-2007, 01:11 AM
Thecoldmustbe infatuated with arbitrary consicquence, Im sure it it's SIC, but I dont give a fuck at the preseNT........
ok, GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT, AND i HOPE YOUR NOT THINKING ABOUT MY TYPING SKILLS, PLEASE RETAIN A LIFE FOR YOURSELF.
a

03-20-2007, 01:42 AM
pERHAPS GATORADE AND VODKA

DEFINATLEY NOT BAD SHIT, IF YOU THINK DIFFERENT, i WILL SOONER OR LATER KICK YOUR FUCKEN.......

cold
03-20-2007, 08:44 PM
I could not ask for better from you. Continue as you are.

T H E D E V I L O F M A N Y D E V I L S

Shadow
03-21-2007, 10:03 AM
Torch had his moment of fame here. But now that Barb has finaly come out, I am afraid he is destined to become part of the background once more.